: When do you think humans will become immortal?
We need to achieve brain control, if we can transplant brain data into a body/machine, you could possibly become immortal Also immortality would be our end, we are already too much on this planet we're ruining it
: AFK PUNISHMENT
If people want to change a punishment, then the punishment is working fine
: are you for real? stop complain this is a bonus for the people that eat pringles already why the %%%% would you buy it if u dont eat it? srsly
It's the actual point of the campaign, to make you buy pringles, why would they do that in the first place. If even an idiot like you say "why would you buy it if you don't eat it" then you got it, the campaign is a failure
Sanny (EUW)
: But buying a 2€ can of pringles and automatically getting a legacy skin per account seems way too much for 2€ in my opinion. By that way the legacy skin also gets worthless if way too many people get a skin which should be (more or less) rare. I know there is a very very slim chance to win something, but you know that's how business (especially with Pringles) works. If you got a Pringles can in your home, just redeem the code and hope you can win something (but the chance is very low xd! but I will definitely not run to the next store and get myself x-amount of Pringels-cans just for that shit ^^
it's only 2 skins a day for the entire world, you don't automaticly get a skin
: Win Legacy Skins courtesy of Pringles
115 millions pringles cans; 60 skins that cost nothing to ship, barely 1 on 2 millions to get a skin. Lottery tickets have better ods to win 1000€ every months for life than getting a skin from that If you consider buying pringles to get a skin, just buy the regular you usually buy and buy a lottery ticket, you'll spend less money since pringles is overpriced and have better ods to get enough money to buy every skins in the game :shrug:
Rioter Comments
Nar7ia (EUW)
: Can you even read? I clearly said I won this game lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Nar7ia,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Nn0EmA7X,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-08-14T05:17:17.515+0000) > > Can you even read? I clearly said I won this game lol. then don't cry, they have a mmr of low gold because they are protected from demotion, thats literally it
Nar7ia (EUW)
: Nice matchmaking Rito
Do people have any clue on mmr ? or they just see ranks and assume their mmr = ranks ? they can be plats with a gold mmr, because, you know they have a gold level, and be soon of deranking and they are losing, more lp than winning. While in the other hand you can have a plat MMR and winning more lp than what you loose If your excuse on losing a gold1 game is because they had plat then you don't diserve to be plat :shrug:
: As the latest buff, Akali has officially more base health and MR than Nautilus.
Why are tank not having more HP / level while actually nerfing tank items so they don't run down to you once they got their sunfire ?
: In the last riot please he explained that it's actually a programming failure.
> [{quoted}](name=PaG VentusKing,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uhgAn5JN,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T15:06:35.462+0000) > > In the last riot please he explained that it's actually a programming failure. In the last riot pls, he explained that the servers couldn't handle starting all the game at the same time and in the next clash test, game will be delayed over 4 hours to let the servers breath
: Clash wasnt a server problem it had a fundamental programing problem that needed a complete rewriting of the clash program because Riot somehow can't implement sh't that tournament sites have been doing for years
> [{quoted}](name=PaG VentusKing,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uhgAn5JN,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-06-28T01:18:31.848+0000) > > Clash wasnt a server problem it had a fundamental programing problem that needed a complete rewriting of the clash program because Riot somehow can't implement sh't that tournament sites have been doing for years Yes it was, the server couldn't hold all the games starting at the same time (20h)
: Why is tahm top strong, but tahm supp weak?
because tham was designed as a support that was weak against ranged (shame for fighting adc) you're supposed to pick an ADC top if you went to counter tham, donc be scared to train vayne to roll on people that play tham top
Carrimi (EUW)
: I am of the opposite mentality, I don't believe in Sharia Law at all and think gambling is a healthy part of any competitive game.
> [{quoted}](name=Carrimi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uhgAn5JN,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-06-27T22:39:22.586+0000) > > I am of the opposite mentality, I don't believe in Sharia Law at all and think gambling is a healthy part of any competitive game. Gambling was never healthy it's literally taking the money of 100 people, while giving one of them 10% of your profit
: Why are Little legends locked behind an RNG roll?
Don't buy legends egg if you aren't happy with, if everyone will think about it, they will be forced to change that paywall. Euw servers are 6 years old now (or 5) it's time to make them better so they could have enough power to hold TFT / Clash .. etc
: why pyke is getting gutted
Because it's unfair to be able to get 80% of your lost health back on a solo lane, get over it
RageSquid (EUW)
: I hit the jackpot!
the best chest I opened was a chest with another chest, and elementalist lux permanent
: I don't know why you are talking about this story when the thread is based on a literally different argument xD
> [{quoted}](name=Crystalysk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=P1Q3nlkq,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T17:43:01.821+0000) > > I don't know why you are talking about this story when the thread is based on a literally different argument xD There is a difference with someone who's trolling in purpose to loose to lower their account elo, so they can flex with their mains at lower elo, and someone trying a different way to play to **win** more LP and get to challenger by trying to surprise the opponnent with his strategy
: People on these boards: "why doesn't riot punish trolls and griefers, they only punish flaming"
That guy was winning games before and after that. There is a difference between a guy that will troll in the expectation to loose the game (nunu cleanse ghost) and a guy trying to find flaw in the current meta to win more games. Beeing toxic and afk diserve a ban, shaclone get his accounts banned like that, why is nb3 protected ? Also I do think that he should call in the chat he his gonna support at the middle, the ADC could pick an adc who can hold a 1v2 lane. There is a huge difference between a frustrated smurf trolling a bronze game to be iron elo, so he can play his mains to crush on people, and a master trying to redefine the meta to get even higher elo.
: so ur telling me people will int and lose game on perpose to lose 3-4 less lp thats stupid what im saying oh a fed lb let me build hixdrinker on jinx so i dont die good playing ashe support and loses the game and feeds bad and nothing will happen and u still will lose the same or even more lp
> [{quoted}](name=saiftashman,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=td9Nz4wF,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-06-10T20:19:24.513+0000) > > so ur telling me people will int and lose game on perpose to lose 3-4 less lp thats stupid > > what im saying oh a fed lb let me build hixdrinker on jinx so i dont die good > playing ashe support and loses the game and feeds bad and nothing will happen and u still will lose the same or even more lp I'm telling you that if people see that their team will have a bad game they will just turtle to have 0 deaths and instantly ruining the game to loose less lp (high farm + low deaths makes a great score)
: LP lose should be based on performance
my adc mid and jungler died ? let's build tank and afk under tower ! minimal lp loss
Sorkol (EUNE)
: ranked sistem wtf?
http://bfy.tw/O2O9
Conflux (EUNE)
: i edited 'cause i made some wrong typo, not 'cause i want to hide something, lmao. i don't think you want to read something which had no sense like "and it's 'cause bind my account to" one example ... RA sakes
> [{quoted}](name=Conflux,realm=EUNE,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=B2B1zbKM,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-05T21:40:41.225+0000) > > i edited 'cause i made some wrong typo, not 'cause i want to hide something, lmao. i don't think you want to read something which had no sense like "and it's 'cause bind my account to" one example ... RA sakes Yeah, you deleted half of your post yawn, learn to make an amazon prime account before saying that riot are racists
ScorpioGG (EUNE)
: DOES THE WINRATES OBTAYNED ONLY FROM high elo proplayers??? cos thats how riot doing theryr nerfs and all based only on those players!!! Do you think thats a ballanced game when a support with no items can 1v1 me? thats the exact problem of the game u dont excell from your personal paystyle but by what riot makes the meta like.... this is not balance and from my oppinion ... IT IS A NEET MANNIPULATIVE DISGUISED way MADE BY greedy RIOT IN ORDER TO BOOST PROFITS BY PLAYING ant twiching WITH THE ITEMSTATS, NERFING CHAMPIONS 100 TIMES OVER BASED ON THE POPULARITY, ETC..... ALL MADE IN THE NAME OF REFRESHING THE GAME AND MAKING IT LESS BORRING!!!! =))) THATS A LAUGH FOR ME AND THATS HOW I CONTURATE ALL OF MY EXPERIENCE IN LOL... every pach gets less fun in the game!!! if they were trully after making the game more fun they wouldt turn to clandestine sublimminal sneaky ways of manipulating your addiction!!! once again this is my point of wiew!!! thats how i see things .... maybe cos im OTP .....JINX.
> [{quoted}](name=ScorpioGG,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pL2sdkFo,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-05T11:20:44.352+0000) > > DOES THE WINRATES OBTAYNED ONLY FROM high elo proplayers??? cos thats how riot doing theryr nerfs and all based only on those players!!! > Do you think thats a ballanced game when a support with no items can 1v1 me? thats the exact problem of the game u dont excell from your personal paystyle but by what riot makes the meta like.... this is not balance and from my oppinion ... IT IS A NEET MANNIPULATIVE DISGUISED way MADE BY greedy RIOT IN ORDER TO BOOST PROFITS BY PLAYING ant twiching WITH THE ITEMSTATS, NERFING CHAMPIONS 100 TIMES OVER BASED ON THE POPULARITY, ETC..... ALL MADE IN THE NAME OF REFRESHING THE GAME AND MAKING IT LESS BORRING!!!! =))) THATS A LAUGH FOR ME AND THATS HOW I CONTURATE ALL OF MY EXPERIENCE IN LOL... every pach gets less fun in the game!!! if they were trully after making the game more fun they wouldt turn to clandestine sublimminal sneaky ways of manipulating your addiction!!! once again this is my point of wiew!!! > thats how i see things .... maybe cos im OTP .....JINX. Riot has made a pretty much clear graphic about how they do nerf/buff with champions. Anyway, if tanks are a problem to you then you don't have the knowledge to counter them and win more elo and as an adc and thats your problem, You should take the time to read active/passive of the items your buy
: > You're judging people sexuality Oh really? Where? > Then why do you use that everyone wears red around you Ohamahgod. Forget it. Sorry for going too complex.
> [{quoted}](name=Rainfollower,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=oIQxROvA,comment-id=000500010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-05T11:37:12.130+0000) > > Oh really? Where? > > Ohamahgod. Forget it. Sorry for going too complex. I'm using your own exemple then you get angry and mad for dooing so, you said "everyone around you wear red" to state that everyone is straight (wich is false, because 1 you don't know them, 2well not everyone is straight) I've asked if people really felt better with their sexuality because they would see some champions running around with a rainbow trails. If that is true then I'm sorry but you are the one not accepting yourself
ScorpioGG (EUNE)
: Ok first off all im OTP JINX and didnt play jinx since yesterday. why does every adc do more damage than me then??? since we are both adcs??? why is jinx so squish compared to all adc then???? YES SHE IS HIPER CARRY but JINX WANST LIKE THIS!!!! AND SHE DIDNT GET NO REWORKS ON HER!!! ALL OTHERS GOT REWORKED AROUND HER whyle she remains the same .... why do i feel that from this year that i cant play jinx the way i cold... i cold handle the lane even if my supp was noob and sat behind me all time ???? nowadays im forced to play much more under the turet!!! IF I HAVE A NOOB SUPPORT AND AVERAGE ENEMY I LOSE MY LANE!!! NOT TO MENTION THE ENEMY JUNGLERS GETING GANKED BOT.... SEE HOW FAST I LOOSE THIS MACH HERE WHEN I HAVE NOOB SUPPP AND MY JUNGLER IS NEVER COMMING BOT LANE FOR A GANK!! https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/2196808985/221974074?tab=overview See how dependant is jinx on support and jg!!! See how quich miss snowballs and obliterateds my lane!!! I REPEAT.... JINX WASNT LIKE THIS!!!! even then i wasnt picking donans sheld... first items were longsword and heal... all the time those were my starting items.... now i cant even mach with dorans sheld equipped as starer items!!! \RIOT WAKE THE UP!!!! SLAP YOUR SCRIPTERS TEAM lazy arses OUTOF THE DONUT and CIGAR BREAKS cos they are doing terrible jobs withj the balance in the game!!! every pach seemt to bring this game only .....bad experience the game isnt fun annymore!!!
> [{quoted}](name=ScorpioGG,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pL2sdkFo,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-06-05T10:56:45.723+0000) > > Ok first off all im OTP JINX and didnt play jinx since yesterday. > why does every adc do more damage than me then??? since we are both adcs??? why is jinx so squish compared to all adc then???? YES SHE IS HIPER CARRY but JINX WANST LIKE THIS!!!! AND SHE DIDNT GET NO REWORKS ON HER!!! ALL OTHERS GOT REWORKED AROUND HER whyle she remains the same .... > why do i feel that from this year that i cant play jinx the way i cold... i cold handle the lane even if my supp was noob and sat behind me all time ???? nowadays im forced to play much more under the turet!!! IF I HAVE A NOOB SUPPORT AND AVERAGE ENEMY I LOSE MY LANE!!! NOT TO MENTION THE ENEMY JUNGLERS GETING GANKED BOT.... > SEE HOW FAST I LOOSE THIS MACH HERE WHEN I HAVE NOOB SUPPP AND MY JUNGLER IS NEVER COMMING BOT LANE FOR A GANK!! > > https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/2196808985/221974074?tab=overview > > > See how dependant is jinx on support and jg!!! See how quich miss snowballs and obliterateds my lane!!! > I REPEAT.... JINX WASNT LIKE THIS!!!! even then i wasnt picking donans sheld... first items were longsword and heal... all the time those were my starting items.... now i cant even mach with dorans sheld equipped as starer items!!! > \RIOT WAKE THE UP!!!! SLAP YOUR SCRIPTERS TEAM lazy arses OUTOF THE DONUT and CIGAR BREAKS cos they are doing terrible jobs withj the balance in the game!!! every pach seemt to bring this game only .....bad experience the game isnt fun annymore!!! Yeah thats how ADC works, you are a champion that can 1v5 in late game if people protect you, but unless you got all your items you're useless. thats how ADC works
Conflux (EUNE)
: Man, i don't think you read my whole post, i even stated that i am not the only one, i doubt all 4 of us, need to fix our problem since it doesn't come from us, and it's not cause i can't bind my account to twitch, it's 'cause the TWITCH THROUGH AMAZON has problems with certains country from EUNE, that's their problem and not ours, don't advertise something if 50% of the EUNE region can't benefits from it. It's like selling Coca-Cola Vanilla in the whole world, make an advertise in lots of countries and some of those COUNTRIES can't buy it 'cause coca-cola didn't deliver that specific product to those specific country, that's false advertising and yeah, it is not Mine or my buddies fault 'cause TWITCH THROUGH AMAZON can't accept our Credit Cards on there, it is TWITCH's fault, hence RIOT can be responsible too, since they so mighty advertise that PRODUCT, and i already stated, our CREDIT Card are good, valid, real information and we bought lots of things online, but we can't make to work on AMAZON THROUGH TWITCH. AKA Twitch sucks, and i'm not talking about you{{champion:29}}
> [{quoted}](name=Conflux,realm=EUNE,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=B2B1zbKM,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-05T08:37:48.988+0000) > > Man, i don't think you read my whole post, i even stated that i am not the only one, i doubt all 4 of us, need to fix our problem since it doesn't come from us, and it's not cause i can't bind my account to twitch, it's 'cause the TWITCH THROUGH AMAZON has problems with certains country from EUNE, that's their problem and not ours, don't advertise something if 50% of the EUNE region can't benefits from it. > > It's like selling Coca-Cola Vanilla in the whole world, make an advertise in lots of countries and some of those COUNTRIES can't buy it 'cause coca-cola didn't deliver that specific product to those specific country, that's false advertising and yeah, it is not Mine or my buddies fault 'cause TWITCH THROUGH AMAZON can't accept our Credit Cards on there, it is TWITCH's fault, hence RIOT can be responsible too, since they so mighty advertise that PRODUCT, and i already stated, our CREDIT Card are good, valid, real information and we bought lots of things online, but we can't make to work on AMAZON THROUGH TWITCH. > > AKA Twitch sucks, and i'm not talking about you{{champion:29}} Dude you edited your post after my first comment, you clearly said you had problem with your twitch account and your amazon account, nobody can help you here, this is a player forum, and as a player i'm telling you that riot has nothing to do because you have a problem with twitch and amazon
: Yuikes! Pal. You read it wrong. It is not about being gay. It is about wearing symbols of the unity.
> [{quoted}](name=Rainfollower,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=oIQxROvA,comment-id=0005000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-05T07:13:01.056+0000) > > Yuikes! Pal. You read it wrong. It is not about being gay. It is about wearing symbols of the unity. Then why do you use that everyone wears red around you ? Do you know everypeople in the street ? You're judging people sexuality without knowing them believe that only you is different, and that is your problem. Not everyone is wearing red, and you shouldn't care about that. Sexuality should only matter to YOU and your partner
Haze97 (EUW)
: Fix your servers Riot. I live in India and get 140 ping on your Japanese server.
: Well... imagine that everyone around wears red (just like on Patrick's day, only red instead of green), and sickle and hammer ornaments. And maybe they whistle "L'Internationale" under their noses here and there. Wouldn't a little communist inside you feel a little better? =)
> [{quoted}](name=Rainfollower,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=oIQxROvA,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-06-04T23:05:46.315+0000) > > Well... imagine that everyone around wears red (just like on Patrick's day, only red instead of green), and sickle and hammer ornaments. And maybe they whistle "L'Internationale" under their noses here and there. Wouldn't a little communist inside you feel a little better? =) It's not really like everyone is wearing red, sexuality related stuff is like gooing in the underwear of people and judging them for have X type of underwear, nobody should know your sexuality online, nobody should care about playing with a gay or a straight (or whatever you want, i'm not familiar with all the terms) since it doesn't affect the gameplay or your capacity to play. Bragging about beeing gay in a game will only result to someone saying "yeah we lost cuz our adc is gay and gay can't play adc" and it will hurt you deeply, but obviously the comment wasn't against gay people, but mostly because you gave a mental weakness away and people will use it to abuse you.
QL3C (EUW)
: Please help, v confused... No S???
People will tell you it's because of low CS, but how much CS do you get in a game where you get 28 kills in 23 mins ? you're clearly fighting 80% of the time, do you cs when fighting champs ? no you don't, so the system see that you had 40% more kills than average but also -40% cs and they don't see that as a good performance
: When will we get our house rewards?
I'd believe the warband has won the trials, I still have the warband spawn ceremony and don't see any other clan having it
: Why did you buy a rainbow icon?
I don't really see how it help to support pride stuff. Does people really feel better in their sexual choice because there is a dude with a rainbow trail following his champion ?
Salron88 (EUW)
: 99lp is frustrating. can we change just that?
Then we should demote people who have 1 lp I mean comon loosing a game for 1 lp ??
Conflux (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=MadScientistSid,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=B2B1zbKM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-03T20:40:07.999+0000) > > If you can't make a "TWITCH" account on "AMAZON" guess what ? This isn't "RIOT" fault so far. you're on the wrong place to call out for racists It is their fault, since they advertise that specific product to begin with, not only that our cards are good, but the lack of feedback are bad aswell This is the proof of them advertising that Product: https://imgur.com/a/Gas4XxZ
> [{quoted}](name=Conflux,realm=EUNE,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=B2B1zbKM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-04T09:31:35.476+0000) > > It is their fault, since they advertise that specific product to begin with, not only that our cards are good, but the lack of feedback are bad aswell > > This is the proof of them advertising that Product: > https://imgur.com/a/Gas4XxZ It's not RIOT fault if you have a problem with the TWITCH platform and AMAZON those are 3 different companies. If you can't bind your twitch and amazon account together it's not because of RIOT.
: Question about Morde rework ult and Yuumi
At first the yuumi would disapear from the game, idk if it has been fixed, but I think it should take yuumi out of the champion. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cfF4RKEmnA
Fox GB (EUW)
: Ah, I've got zero... Best way to get them?
> [{quoted}](name=Fox GB,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=UZBKj6j7,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-03T22:20:40.658+0000) > > Ah, I've got zero... Best way to get them? 3.6% in boxes and orbs
ScorpioGG (EUNE)
: IM OTP JINX.... and wanna try to climb the leader this way!!! i dont like it when riot forces me to play their desired manipulative paths!!!
> [{quoted}](name=ScorpioGG,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pL2sdkFo,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-03T21:54:09.670+0000) > > IM OTP JINX.... and wanna try to climb the leader this way!!! i dont like it when riot forces me to play their desired manipulative paths!!! Well, yeah jinx has the best winrate in the game actually, but you need to keep in mind that even a support will 1v1 you until you're strong enough
Fox GB (EUW)
: Dark Star Cho'Gath
That skin was made for charity designed with the help player of league who had cancer or smth similar (i'm not sure too), sales went to help to find cures, IDK if they're gooing to sell it one day, maybe with a new charity event they could put it back in sale on that given time. Not sure tho, but maybe in lootboxes/orbs ? But I admit that skin is the best for chogath
: > [{quoted}](name=MadScientistSid,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=X2Oxb7kJ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-03T20:59:07.967+0000) > > Well, are you 100% sure about people running down to feed ? They could just die in a bad situation it happens to anyone, I didn't checked your teamates score, but whatever, it's past anyway. > > If people complain that you're duoing, you should just ignore them and get over it let them talk, they are idiots that believe every premade will feed, (wich is not true obviously). If they die intentionnaly just report them, the ban bot does a great job to ban people who die intentionnaly to ruin game) (Aka shaclone who got like 40 accounts banned because he his just running it down then afk if his team isn't playing perfectly) don't start talking with them it's pointless, keep in mind that defeat is okay, you can loose games, in fact having 11victory for 9 defeat is enough to climb (it will be slow but it will grow eventually) Im pretty sure most of them got tilted after doing the same mistake 3 times in a row flame -> got no response and proceeded to feed or afk. I had everything from Jhins going afk lvl 2 to 1/18 yasuos to inting sylases and different interesting encounters...My problem is that this isnt happening a few times every 3 to 4 games. Its happening EVERY game i duo with my pre for some reason. I know that slowly climbing is a thing but considering that im at a 50% winrate but lose 20 to 22 lp and only gain 15 per win its interesting to say the least. Most of my deaths come from failed teamfights where im trying to do something i shouldnt to compensate my team instead of playing safe. Dying in unnecessary situations is kinda my biggest fault after getting fed.
> [{quoted}](name=Tea Time Twitch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=X2Oxb7kJ,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-03T21:08:36.740+0000) > > Im pretty sure most of them got tilted after doing the same mistake 3 times in a row flame -> got no response and proceeded to feed or afk. I had everything from Jhins going afk lvl 2 to 1/18 yasuos to inting sylases and different interesting encounters...My problem is that this isnt happening a few times every 3 to 4 games. Its happening EVERY game i duo with my pre for some reason. I know that slowly climbing is a thing but considering that im at a 50% winrate but lose 20 to 22 lp and only gain 15 per win its interesting to say the least. Most of my deaths come from failed teamfights where im trying to do something i shouldnt to compensate my team instead of playing safe. Dying in unnecessary situations is kinda my biggest fault after getting fed. Whatever, take it or leave it, I know by more than 4000 games of experience it doesn't happens every games smurf doesn't manage to have 90% winrate because they're lucky
saeedqtr (EUW)
: I can hold it in for 30 min. But why should I damage my bladder?
> [{quoted}](name=saeedqtr,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=OlXpchEt,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-03T19:32:20.333+0000) > > I can hold it in for 30 min. But why should I damage my bladder? It doesn't damage your bladder at all ! Letting it go at the seconds you feel the need for it will mostlikely make yourself peeing yourself in the future without realising because you would have never trained your bladder to hold on. Same for poop, it help to prevent cancer
Yung Skr (EUW)
: Thanks for the reply. How can I fix that? Even when I win (and in the last month I won from S4 to G1) I am still under my rank. how can I normalize that? Because right now climbing is just a pain
> [{quoted}](name=Yung Skr,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6pYcgreB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-03T20:48:00.354+0000) > > Thanks for the reply. How can I fix that? Even when I win (and in the last month I won from S4 to G1) I am still under my rank. how can I normalize that? Because right now climbing is just a pain Keep playing, You'll eventually bring your MMR near your LP score, having a broken MMR is due to winning streak, in fact, if you win lots of games in a row, your MMR will be higher than your score, and you'll start earning more (30lp on win/-10 on loose for exemple); and it goes in both way, so if you get a lot of loose in a row your MMR will be down faster but you'll still be protected with the LP score (even if I agree, having a lower MMR than your rank is a real pain)
: Ur definitely right with the dying part. Im always trying to take Mountains and Infernals asap, which sadly isnt possible if im jungle and my botlane has no pressure and the enemy team has a decent jungler. Thanks for the tips but they arent explaining why duoing with my friends causes running down mid by some of our teammates? I mean its understandable that duoing with a lower mmr person causes worse people playing but every game and mostly in favour of the enemy team?
> [{quoted}](name=Tea Time Twitch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=X2Oxb7kJ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-03T20:42:49.855+0000) > > Ur definitely right with the dying part. Im always trying to take Mountains and Infernals asap, which sadly isnt possible if im jungle and my botlane has no pressure and the enemy team has a decent jungler. Thanks for the tips but they arent explaining why duoing with my friends causes running down mid by some of our teammates? I mean its understandable that duoing with a lower mmr person causes worse people playing but every game and mostly in favour of the enemy team? Well, are you 100% sure about people running down to feed ? They could just die in a bad situation it happens to anyone, I didn't checked your teamates score, but whatever, it's past anyway. If people complain that you're duoing, you should just ignore them and get over it let them talk, they are idiots that believe every premade will feed, (wich is not true obviously). If they die intentionnaly just report them, the ban bot does a great job to ban people who die intentionnaly to ruin game) (Aka shaclone who got like 40 accounts banned because he his just running it down then afk if his team isn't playing perfectly) don't start talking with them it's pointless, keep in mind that defeat is okay, you can loose games, in fact having 11victory for 9 defeat is enough to climb (it will be slow but it will grow eventually)
ScorpioGG (EUNE)
: Balance the damage output between champion classes pls!!! Too much gap
ADC are meant to deal damage in late game. Look for some stats, you buy a long sword for 350g, it give you 10 AD right ? Now buy a ruby crystal for 400 and you'll get 150 hp, to take down 150 hp with 10 AD you'll need 15 hits, (and this with true damage, if we take the actual armor on that champion it will be 30 hits with 100 armor) (Yeah I know nobody have 100 armor with only a ruby) To make that AD you bought more effiency you need : Attack speed and critical chance (and critical damage from the IE) and for that you'll need money. And yeah, IMO adc are useless since they went back to the old IE, pick a mage bot an ruin the ADC life and aim to finish the game before their adc get enough items seems a better choice to me than having the need to farm 4 items before dooing damage
Conflux (EUNE)
: About Twitch Prime Capsule ... and EUNE
If you can't make a "TWITCH" account on "AMAZON" guess what ? This isn't "RIOT" fault so far. you're on the wrong place to call out for racists
Yung Skr (EUW)
: Instant demotion when losing at 0 LP?
your MMR is lower than your actual rank, so it's easier to go down and harder to climb
: Trying to reach plat but bad things are happening ( need advice )
Seems like you die too much, you should play safer and with more wards. Tell your friend who plays yuumi with kleptomancy to change that idiotic masteries and go for Blue + red/green (Aery/mana flow/absolute focus/Gathering storm, in red : ingenious hunter + zombie ward, or in green : font of life + revitalize) (Red will be for a huge map control (red trinket every 30 seconds + you'll keep the ennemy ward, and you have half on the CD for active items such as redemption / michaels etc...) (Green is for having biggers heals, and people you hit with your Q will mark them to heal the people that hits them). I prefer the red path. Also the regular tips, take any infernal drake you can, as fast as you can, take a BRK against high hp target, ask your supp to buy a michael if their team got too much stuns, and ban sona / draven
iaapvp (EUW)
: You dont understand do you? I dont expect to play against beginners, I dont expect nothing, the only thing I expect is a balanced game, 10% win rate is not balanced is it? Smurf or not 2nd account or not. Maybe if there was some more beginners in my games then I could win a few more times and balance to 50% winrate, but all I do is lose, how come Im playing with people that only feed and such strong enemies all the time?
> [{quoted}](name=iaapvp,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=EFEJsyF0,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-03T19:41:39.967+0000) > > You dont understand do you? > I dont expect to play against beginners, I dont expect nothing, the only thing I expect is a balanced game, 10% win rate is not balanced is it? > Smurf or not 2nd account or not. > > Maybe if there was some more beginners in my games then I could win a few more times and balance to 50% winrate, but all I do is lose, how come Im playing with people that only feed and such strong enemies all the time? They can't make 500 different queue for you and determine the exact spot because you took a new accounts. stop beeing spoiled. You are smurfing, you play with smurf thats it, this is completly balanced for new players
Oxigane (EUNE)
: How get runkup in Bronze ? /Help me/
Stop watching your team, watch your own stats, I only watched the first screen and saw 60 cs in 18 mins, this is unacceptable over bronze elo. You will need to play better, keep in mind you can't win every game, but if you know how to win you'll easily win more than what you loose and you'll start winning more
Retoih (EUW)
: Caster's in Pro View Players POV
I'm not using POV, but I guess that could be nice to be able to choose to have the sound of the caster or not
PKL881 (EUNE)
: 1.I did not want him to play like a proffesional , then why would I play Blind. I just wanted him to not int , I wanted to have a good time , and that was the mistake , that I wanted to have a good time. I shouldve played rank where almost everyone is Serios. 2.People tell me to Kill Myself alot in this game , and I really don't care , I don't want to ruin other people lives just because they said something in a Video game. 3.Riot should be more carefull about players that are toxic , they ban 0.006% of them but the rest don't get anything.
1) Not flaming is the best thing to do if you dont want people to "int", you need to realise it's not possible for every one to have a positive KD since one team will loose and one win. Someone beeing 0/3/0 isn't inting, you know, taking a good gank from ennemy jungle, having your opponent throwing good skillshots or having a strong combo (especially for botlane) at the moment you start writing negativly on a teamate, he will obviously act with the same negativity than you. 2) Yeah cool for you, but you did and got reported and banned. >" I don't want to ruin other people lives just because they said something in a Video game." Then why would you tell someone to kill himself ? Why would you need to say "EZ EZ" at the end of a game ? this is obviously to humiliate people Why do you need to tell people they are bad ? Because thats exactly how you ruin people in a video game. 3) About the 0.006% I doubt this number is still relevant, since it has never changed over the years
Show more

MadScientistSid

Level 361 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion