Mada (EUW)
: If I was his mum I'd be pissed as well. Who pays 40 for 2 grams?! Wtf is that? If you got ripped off again, you're grounded!
{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} I guess 2 grams its enough for him{{sticker:sg-poppy}}
: I got Nocturne aswell. {{champion:56}}
Silent Note (EUNE)
: This seems to be rigged. I picked like every peaceful option, healing allies and focusing on protecting them because I'm a support main, but I somehow got Jinx, and it said if something doesn't involve killing it doesn't interest me??
Maybe not the personality on the game but in IRL hahahaha{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} can you send me the description? iy would be fun to read or maybe try again and see what you get {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
PH45 (EUNE)
: Riot won't unban you, then they'd have to unban everyone. You don't deserve any different treatment than others do. You broke the rules, and breaking rules has consequences. If it is a temporary ban, wait it out, if it's a permaban, your option is to either quit the game, or create a new account.
https://imgur.com/a/yMz3Vby
Rioter Comments
: So.. do they get paid or nah
Yes, but the money goes to her father ofc :3 if the situation is about money he will come and get those beautiful coins{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Lari (EUNE)
: Did you know?
Yes, I did know, but thank you for sharing!{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Evidence (EUNE)
: dude this isnt csgo or dota2,riot will never let voice in games,cuz the community is not mature enough.
> cuz the community is not mature enough. True{{sticker:sg-janna}}
Rioter Comments
Febos (EUW)
: I don't know exactly, but it isn't much. You can find the exact number by going to your game files: - [INSTALLATION PATH]Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects - You'll have two folders named "league_client_pt_br" and "lol_game_client_pt_br". Those are the files that replace the default. - You can right click them and click "Properties".
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Best way to ruin someones game without getting detected trolling
> Trolling those people is always fun right? Ehm no{{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: em... no... i assumed it was a guy, since you know... there are no girls on the internet. legit was happy for him that he took it lightly and didnt decide to quit the game or become toxic about it, and genuinely hope his ban will be lifted
> there are no girls on the internet. Nani?{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: what's your point? people can also go Lucian bot and feed anyway. just let people play what they want. if someone wants to troll, they will troll regardless of their pick so banning their "troll-pick" won't make a difference, it will only encourage them to troll even more.
The best is when you report them and get Instant feedback report as a thank you {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
Febos (EUW)
: The original comment had a typo. It should be "isn't running". I tried it now and it works.
Btw, do you know how much space does it take, when we download a language?
: what?
damn, you are so unlucky {{sticker:sg-janna}} > new season starts in 3 days so your honor lvl whill be reseted to honor lvl 2 whit 1 cheak point. As heelose said
Febos (EUW)
: The original comment had a typo. It should be "isn't running". I tried it now and it works.
It worked, thank you!{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
Composure (EUNE)
: this is a great feature. like yall complaining, but some ppl might go teemo jg and feed.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=MarcelaGamer988,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=fqI8qa8V,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-20T19:03:28.694+0000) > > Is there anyway possible to happen? Yes. You can set your language to Brazilian Portuguese even though it isn't an option in EUW. Here's how you do it: - Go to "[INSTALLATION PATH]\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config" - Make a backup of the file "LeagueClientSettings.yaml" - Edit "LeagueClientSettings.yaml" (notepad will do) - Find the line "locale: "en_GB"" - Change "en_GB" to "pt_BR" - Save and exit Make sure your client isn't running when you do this. The next time you start the game, it should download the portuguese language pack and you'll be able to play the game in portuguese. **Everything** changes to portuguese, just like you'd play in the Brazil server. To revert the change you can either restore the backup file or change "pt_BR" back to "en_GB". *** Remember one thing. This falls under the category "use at your own risk". It's **very unlikely** you'd be punished for this, but you're technically changing files to do something not avaiable in your region. That said, I've never seen a case where someone was punished for this change in particular.
> Make sure your client is running when you do this. Oh, thanks! So I guess that was my mistake. Because I tried to do that some months ago and didn't work, but that was because my client was close. Thank you again! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Portuguese - Brazilian language (EUW)
Would also appreciate if some Rioter answered so I and the others could get a "confirmed" answer about such information! {{sticker:leblanc-funny}}
Rioter Comments
: Banning your own team's champs is just not ok..
It shouldn't be able to ban a champ a teammate chosen. but ye... I guess we have to wait longer to make that happen {{sticker:cass-cry}}
: MOE(yassuo) Mental Breakdowns
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
Super24Lily (EUNE)
: 41 Upvotes?! {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
50 now... oh come on ! {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
GabyCH (EUNE)
: yea ok , let's say i'm "toxic" ( only for saying dumba$$ , bad , and dumb) , but what about other players who flame me? i just got a 2 chat bans for literally nothing , but the rest of guys who told me to kill myself still didn't even got something , HOW IS THAT FAIR?
You don't know if they got penalized or not if you reported them. normally you would get the instant feedback report, but there are some situations that you don't get such a message and they got penalized. Due to the level of violating the rules. An emmisary said some info about that but I can't remember well, where the comment is. > let's say i'm "toxic" ( only for saying dumba$$ , bad , and dumb) -- i just got a 2 chat bans for literally nothing {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Which champion makes you feel happy when you play it no matter if you win or lose? ^.^
For me, its {{champion:412}} but especially with HIgh Noon Skin on. The skin is just fantastic and I can't stop getting amazed by it. {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
: Well, obviously i meant all already available languages on all servers.
: Ermm hello riot!! Add position ranks to EUW on launch? This is Wrong!
https://youtu.be/tydJwdQRMqs?t=132 They say why NA and Korea servers "get" first. > "We chose to preview position ranks in North America and Korea because they're both globally competitive regions. Including North Amerca also gives us hands-on experience and lets us get our feedback more directly from you."
Evoki11 (EUNE)
: Are you excited about Sylas?
I am very excited! Ready to buy the skin!{{sticker:sg-jinx}}
: I simply love your posts and answers to all "UNFAIR BANED"! Keep doing amazing work! {{sticker:sg-lux}}
: dude i think the pictures that u post is son of thresh and karthus XD
But Thresh is way better than Karthus, personally. Thresh still looks the same as on the photos, a little bit. Cuz of the HIgh Noon Skin{{sticker:sg-jinx}}
: For all of those claiming that they got unfair banned....
I apologized again for such post as mine. I guess I wasn't in good humor.{{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Rioter Comments
Markosal99 (EUNE)
: I got banned because of a joke
Whatever you wrote, couldnt be a "joke".. I mean, it got you banned and it's difficult to tell people if what you wrote was meant as a joke or not. Still could be a really bad joke... which is not "recommended" to do.
: > [{quoted}](name=ChrastGR,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=6UlR5EPE,comment-id=001d,timestamp=2018-10-04T11:00:39.584+0000) > > I watch the broadcast from the official e-sports LoL site. It says that the rewards have been successfully added to my account but the mission isn't completed neither in the site nor in the client. There may be a delay in it syncing up, assuming you're logged into the site with the correct account and region. Give it a while and you should see the mission complete :-)
Can you please help us with this player on this post? So he can REALLY understand his situation... Several players are trying to explain to him, but he just can't understand. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/Iclbg7he-banned-for-telling-a-new-player-to-uninsta {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}} ll
Super24Lily (EUNE)
: it's 22 upvotes now {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
AND ITS GETTING HIGHER! WHO ARE YOU, PEOPLE???{{sticker:sg-ahri-1}} {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}} {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}} {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}} {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: Banned for telling a new player to uninstall?
> "Toxic at high level" , why bother lying for internet points? Just wondering when are you gonna stop. No matter how many ways possible people tell you., You will never understand. -------------------------------------------------------------------- Child Lessons: You were toxic. Toxic is a bad thing. **Good** people don't do **bad **things. Bad people that do bad things get bad consequences. Good people that do good things get good consequences. Toxicity = Toxic = Bad Toxicity = Toxic = Bad > I may have said that "Why dont you play fortnite instead, its made for autistic kids and people with issues like you, you really should try it out" Guess the auto bot thinks thats toxic - lIIIIIIlllIIIIl (EUW) You don't know whats either good or bad. We gave you the reasons of why you got penalized, YOU gave us some proofs of that. And having other accounts that are **not** penalized it doesn't matter, even if it is difficult to believe you when you say that. Still, you got penalized. We gave you the answers. You are just playing a role of showing poor judgment or little intelligence person, that just can't accept your own situation. You OWN mistake. And not having the awareness to know what toxicity is or the definition of **new player** even after you got a lot of comments explaining sincerely WHY and WHAT. Even a person that doesn't play video games will know that what you did _IS_ toxic. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: "Toxic at high level" , why bother lying for internet points?
> "Toxic at high level" , why bother lying for internet points? Just wondering when are you gonna stop. No matter how many ways possible people tell you., You will never understand. -------------------------------------------------------------------- Child Lessons: You were toxic. Toxic is a bad thing. **Good** people don't do **bad **things. Bad people that do bad things get bad consequences. Good people that do good things get good consequences. Toxicity = Toxic = Bad Toxicity = Toxic = Bad You don't know whats either good or bad. We gave you the reasons of why you got penalized, YOU gave us some proofs of that. And having other accounts that are **not** penalized it doesn't matter, even if it is difficult to believe you when you say that. Still, you got penalized. We gave you the answers. You are just playing a role of showing poor judgment or little intelligence person, that just can't accept your own situation. You OWN mistake. And not having the awareness to know what toxicity is or the definition of **new player** even after you got a lot of comments explaining sincerely WHY and WHAT. Even a person that doesn't play video games will know that what you did _IS_ toxic. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Cheini (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Super24Lily,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=XgldBdA6,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-01-18T19:16:25.979+0000) > > it's 22 upvotes now > {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} creativity is a good thing :p
https://imgur.com/a/Zus92rR {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Dreugan,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=6UlR5EPE,comment-id=001d0000000000000001,timestamp=2018-10-09T20:02:56.982+0000) > > Wait...theres a Watch & Earn 1 AND 2??? what is this black magic!! > > also I watched 1 game like the day I got the mission...I still don't have the mission completed....might have been dealing with so many people watching that it just skipped me? I don't know...but hopefully it will complete soon I can't see any history of you watching games unfortunately, you'll need to watch some further to trigger it (assuming you're talking about the account you're signed in with right now). Don't forget you need to opt in first and obviously be logged in :-)
I watched 1 VOD and it seems to not count, can you confirm that if it is okay for you?{{sticker:sg-soraka}} https://imgur.com/a/DgmAV8W
Super24Lily (EUNE)
: it's 22 upvotes now {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
{{sticker:sg-ahri-1}} {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}} {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}https://imgur.com/a/ckFx4Ps
Legiven (EUNE)
: I think he is talking about a : Spanish language on EUNE server or Romanian language on EUW servers etc... not about adding more languages...
He said all the languages. League doesn't have all of them-.
: I'm afraid I can't help with that, I really have no clue at all about that topic, sry.
No problem! Thank you for reading my request :) Thats enough for me to make me happy :D{{sticker:sg-lux}}
heelose (EUW)
: {{sticker:vlad-salute}} her you go 1+
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
: If no one reports it, then nothing will happen. I mean if you all agree *shrug* but you're risking a lot on the word of someone on the internet you've never met before. My advice would be just play normally. An extra 5 minutes isn't going to kill you, and you can use this time to practice farming, dodging/hitting skill shots, etc.
Indeed! I dont do such an act. So no worries :) ¨Was Just asking because of the post{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Sure. Or just link it.
https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/3muoYpGL-portuguese-brazilian-language-euw
: I can only I tell you the same I said before: That might be your personal opinion, but the reality is that Yasuo is FACTUALLY more difficult than Garen (and most other champs). > Literally every champ has a learning Yes. But this learning curve looks EXTREMELY different depending on the champ. WIth some champs you get super close to the cap in a handful of games, with other champs (like Yasuo) you need 35 games to reach 50% winratio and hundreds of games to reach the cap. Just read the dev blog by Riot about it or just google for the mastery curves. You'll find several Posts by Riot Blaustoise explaining these curves and their relevance in detail.
Hey! I have a question since my post didn't get answered by anyone.(10 days ago) It's not about the topic of this post but is it okay to ask you anyway?
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=lIIIIIIlllIIIIl,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Iclbg7he,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-17T19:55:17.397+0000) > > You dont deserve to talk to me if you dont even have the capacity to get past dia lul. I'm not following your logic. Since when is "getting past diamond" a pre-requisite to talk about Player Behaviour? *** > [{quoted}](name=lIIIIIIlllIIIIl,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Iclbg7he,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-17T19:55:17.397+0000) > > Do you think its fun to play with bad players? To tell you the truth, I'd rather play with "bad players" than play with toxic ones.
> I'm not following your logic. Since when is "getting past diamond" a pre-requisite to talk about Player Behaviour? Even a person that never played League would understand that what he said in chat is toxic {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Show more

MarcelaGamer988

Level 163 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion