mclov3r (EUW)
: G3 Mid/Top Looking for clash team , fun no rage please
In game now so add me.if u still dont have a team
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Kinda the same thing, watched at least about 2 hours of vods+live games and nothing yet.
Its okey, I got the chest finally. took some time to load I guess :)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
APM Silence (EUNE)
: What is wrong with my MMR?
I win 17/18 LP and lose 18/19LP yey :/
Rioter Comments
: Same here. Yesterday was fine when I patched up it logged in and the only thing that didnt work was the chat outside of a game. Now soon as I log in I get a bug splat window pop up. Initiating a full repair but doesnt look like its gonna work based on others comments.
nikiBG13 (EUNE)
: i have the same error tried everything in the connection troubleshooting guide and restarted several times and used hextech repair tool and forced a repatch (although nothing happened, i mean when i opened the client after forcing a repatch it didnt say restarting in 10 secs to download the patch again which is so wierd in my opinion) and deleted the S_Ok file and even initiated a full repair but still if i enter a wrong password on purpose it says username/password is incorrect which indicates that riot servers are ok and there are no connection issues on my side but when i enter the correct password after 2 secs from pressing login the client closes and opens bugsplat and it wouldnt matter what server i am on or what account do i log into its a client related problem and i have tried everything but reinstallin cuz it would take a long time with my download speeds and i really dont know what caused it because it was working fine after 9.14 and i even played a couple of games and tried out tft and such so idk why do this now i even submitted a ticket to riot support but it has been 4 hours now and they still havent replied so please if anyone fixes it share how
Same. I did full repair on league by using full repair tool. Checked if there was any compatibility issue. Tried hextech repair tool. Reinstalled league of legends. Searched if any of my drivers needed a update or not. So yeah, it is not our fault. Everything started happening after patch 9.14 got released. And has you see. It isnt only us. There is alot more players that experiencced the same issue over and over again. And this patch has a massive amount of other bugs. I really, but really hope they can fix it as soon as possible.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
DaQoUs (EUW)
: did anyone find a solution for this? it started happening for me since 9.4 it's so annoying and I found that when I play on medium setting the game doesn't crash at all. btw I play on a high-end laptop so its probably the game problem
Try to either deinstall antivirus or add the game to the list of permitted apps on antivirus. Repair tool from the league. or Reinstall League itself. For me, I got a new laptop, had the same issue, but disappeared after some time out of nowhere. So, now I don't actually have a solution that 100% sure that will help. Maybe properties and then "Compatibility" win8 or so.
Seeko94 (EUNE)
: boring champ . 0 skill required it is worse than yi .
Oh well, thanks for the comment anyway :D
Rioter Comments
: why is promos like this???
I feel you..{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
: Playing vs an elise when you're a beginner player must be stress.
Indeed! But at the end, we catch things up and play it better each time {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Who Was Your First Main Champion!
Elise was my first main!{{champion:60}}
: great normals games with premade to pubstomp normz and make a judgement call on a new champion.
k? Just wanted to show anyway. :^)
: Good to see there are a few people who are enjoying playing her.
Oh hell yeah!!{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
kiwishrew (EUW)
: It should say "Purrfect KDA" on the score screen for Yuumi (I am sorry)
Why are you sorry haha? It is a nice idea! :)
Rioter Comments
: I have an idea, why doesnt riot restrickt you from playing Champs in rank when you havent played at least 10 games with them or something like that?
Mártir (EUW)
: I used to get Supp (Im Main) 95% of the times... Since Yuumi release, never anymore.
Normals ey! http://prnt.sc/np7gof Bad joke I know I know... Well, hope u get more luck with your teammates on ranked at least :) .{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Kill2one (EUW)
: Picking Yuumi in ranked is greifing
Thank god I play normals ey! http://prnt.sc/np7gof {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
Tarolock (EUNE)
: i think i know what you mean, when you move the camera away from your champ you wont see the spell ranges anymore, its not only thresh its any champion
I mean, I dont go so far away. Its like, just move an inch forward and it disappears. Get it`? And sometimes if I continue going forward it appears again and etc
Rioter Comments
: Clash
Just another normal day with Clash :D{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
GrisEric (EUW)
: Ranked solo/duo
Dude I feel you, me and my duo partner started from IRON 1 /Bronze 4 and we were climbing like 1 elo per day with like 8 games winstreak. But when we got in to bronze 1 promos and now on Silver 3, our teammates were so bad... now we are both "stuck" in Silver 3. But cant reach the promos hahaha got into 92-99LP 3 times already x) But I mean...we just need to continue playing x) But I hope to not get more Ryze top... everyone feds up there. (No offense to Ryze Mains, cuz you know how to play it) Pluss that also players pick first time champs, like, dude, if you want to test a champ, thats why we have normals... atleast your team doesnt lose LP cuz of you trying to learn a champ. AND, we assume when we do mistakes instead of blaming on others....
: Do you play the game with the usernames shown or not?
I have it ON, cuz its not a thing that bothers me, + as the other player said in these comments, "to know who my friend is". And because sometimes I found some weird and funny nicknames!{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
: Im glad you liked it as it is one of my absolute favorite quotes :) Unfortunally I cant say where it originated from but I have read that John Lennon have said it aswell as Oscar Wilde. Personally I read it in an old school book many many years ago where it said that its some kind of Chinese saying. Oh right I almost forgot! "if this is the end it is only the beginning of the end and not the actual end." That part is kind of Winston Churchill but a little bit different :) Have a great day!
> "if this is the end it is only the beginning of the end and not the actual end." wow. quite impressed of those quotes{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
Marissa (EUW)
: Great job! If you keep this up you will find yourself climbing pretty rapidly! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Actually.... won 7 games in a row https://imgur.com/a/r7DEkOj Near silver now!{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Thank you!! <3
: nothing new ... did you get 36/2/18 on eve and loss ... when all the 4 players you play with got 20 kill ... and your adc is -200 cs vs there adc ... and get quatra solo but no penta with out your team start the fight too
Maybe not new for you, and I respect that. For me it's new since I don't use to get such kda / score so I'm glad of the result and still amazed.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: http://prntscr.com/mhxfs6 this pic is better you know .. i saw too much here{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
I need to copy and paste all the time don't know why since it stops showing xD but here it was is supposed to show: http://prnt.sc/mi06j3
Dainank (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=MarcelaGamer988,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MknEhFAm,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-07T12:42:47.354+0000) > > damn the downvotes haha{{sticker:garen-swing}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} Only two thus far :D
: New record for me! Im proud of myself! <3
damn the downvotes haha{{sticker:garen-swing}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Dainank (EUW)
: Superb!
Thanks!{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Caltys (EUW)
: Little Devil Zoe skin concept [original]
I would buy the skin as fast as I could!{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
radetari (EUNE)
: Dunno it sometimes does the trick
: don't mind me, i'm just here to downvote jokes aside, i recognize you from another similar thread where you managed to have like -40 downvotes and most of your replies deleted so, i'm thinking you're just trolling around
Ikr... {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Why is flaming a person who deserves it bannable?
: Nice score ^^
Thanks!!! <3 {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: Great job on that one!
Thank youuuu ^^{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Nice! I one time had around 50 assists as nami.. It actually was going to be a loss but we played better than them post laning phase
Wow! Awesome! 50 assists, that so much O_O > It actually was going to be a loss but we played better than them post laning phase But the 50 assists tho :3{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=MarcelaGamer988,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=RkIsAIx8,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-04T18:37:40.513+0000) > > By playing ranked games. > > When you get 150 Points/LP you will get that Victorious Morgana Icon! > At 200 = Ranked Armor update! > 250 = Victorious Morgana Emote! > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Is it limited, or i can receive it during whole season?
I guess you have like 70-72 days left. But not so sure if those days are about the rewards in each X points.
: Definitely not Neeko fanart
As the guy in reddit say: There gonna be some ------- ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) --------right there. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: League of Legends: The Last Jedi - Star Wars Cinematic
wow!! AWESOME video! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
Show more

MarcelaGamer988

Level 262 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion