: Some katarina daggers i made a while back
Awesome!{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Sarokh (EUW)
: :( https://gyazo.com/6bcf64551a050a0fb95d174c7dc03854
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO{{sticker:sg-janna}}
Mazda8896 (EUNE)
: sylas release date states 23-01-2019 tho
Well, normaly, the new champions doesnt come at the same day as the patch does. But ye, maybe its diferent this time.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Poppy's Buckler should always return to her but at a weaker strength when it doesn't kill the enemy
And maybe have a cooldown for using again, or else its just "spaming" the use of the passive{{sticker:garen-swing}} But I agree with you hehe (dont mean to be offensive btw)
: Yeah but there's no URF and no new champion.. {{sticker:sg-janna}}
You'll need to wait some more days for that
Infernape (EUW)
: >Why the hell is it possible, for someone to get baned for shit-talking in a goddamn VIDEOGAME that has A MUTE OPTION! The mute command isn't an excuse for verbally abusing other people. It's like complaining about being arrested for vandalising someone's wall when paint exists and the person can simply paint over it. You should read the Terms of Use agreement that you agreed to prior to playing the game. It says you must adhere to the code of conduct. Failure to do so results in the loss of your account. > I got banned for calling someone trash because he had 1/9 in 12 minutes. Among other toxic things probably. You say things like that as if you've _never_ had a bad game. What is doing that going to do? Magically make them channel Faker's game knowledge? >You can get banned for callling someone "trash", but you can't get banned for trolling or afk farming Define trolling. > I am going to lose my promos because some little kid ate shit for breakfast and I can't even leave the champ select without losing a promo game? Are you so stupid? I can;t even report him pre-game. Basically my choices in that case are 1. Dodge the queue and save time by not even playing 2. Play the game and discover 5 different types of cancer. Fun fact: Most League players are between the ages of 16 and 30. The chances are those "kids" are fully grown adults. Why would Riot make it so you could freely dodge games? If there was no penalty for dodging, well good luck finding an actual game. >BUT you can't call him trash because you will get banned. RIDICULOUS. So being unable to act like an asshole in game is ridiculous? That's interesting. >Instead of releasing new skins and bundles every week how about you fix your game. And I am only talking about the matchmaking and punishment systems. Because the Rioters that work on skins are the same people that work on matchmaking and social systems! 10/10 logic there mate.
Thank you for doing this important job, I was already tired of trying to help those people{{sticker:sg-lulu}} Completly agree with you btw{{sticker:sg-jinx}}
Murdarici (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=MarcelaGamer988,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=scfEY6fK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-24T07:06:05.612+0000) > > Congratulations! But the honor will get reset once the new season starts{{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}} > > But congratulations!!!{{sticker:katarina-love}} That's why he said he will keep it for 5min :)
AND THATS SADDDDD COME ON {{sticker:sg-soraka}} He was fighting so brave T_T
: Perma ban
> Hi, silver Yasuo main here.... got perma banned bcs of troll pick, after my team banned my champ (pick) Just that sentence, explains everything{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Well.... now you only have the option of creating a new acc. But this time, be more careful.
LemuriaPQ (EUW)
: Thresh Montage - 200IQ Prediction
{{sticker:sg-lux}} {{champion:412}}
Sarokh (EUW)
: Congratulations to me!
Congratulations! Sad that the honor will get reset once the new season starts{{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}} But congratulations!!!{{sticker:katarina-love}}
: The real song Jhin should've played
This are the the type of cells my brain needs to work lul{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Ty!
Febos (EUW)
: Okay Riot, Very Cool
IM READY!{{sticker:sg-jinx}}
Luciutusx (EUW)
: Zoe main here. Only good memories for me. {{champion:142}}
Ikr {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}} {{champion:142}}
: Almost perfect! You forgot poor Kennen at the end though! :-P Great video haha.
{{sticker:sg-lux}} {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: Damn I thought I was the only one who has problems with the client like this.
I couldn't play any draft modes or extra game modes when the new client came{{sticker:sg-janna}} Just blind pick and aram for the mostly I played Old client is way better {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
QUT Kosmish (EUNE)
: Toxic and Greifing Players
> And maybe an option to mute people in the lobby ? or the pregame ? It is better than having someone flaming you in the lobby cause they want to have the role you got. Indeed. Good idea {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Silent Note (EUNE)
: According to statistics, in bronze more people use flash on F than on D, then going higher and higher, the gap between the two closes in, and majority of masters/challenger players use flash on D.
well that hurts {{sticker:sg-janna}} for me it kinda makes sense to have flash on F since it has a F and IM used to it{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: why is karma and irelia so god damn ugly in the login screen?
Camille, Draven, Jhin, and Riven are the best looking in my opinion. And when Camille switches eye colors, felt in love{{sticker:sg-lux}}
Neekò (EUW)
: for me, Irelia kinda looks russian too me
Mada (EUW)
: ikr? Makes me feel like someone should be making comics about me. I'm the hero this game needs ^^
Welcome to my world =){{sticker:sg-lux}}
Mada (EUW)
: Why I report players
Feels so god when you get instant feedback report uhuhuhu{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: I got 404 Idk what champ that is but i think its an invisble one cause there was no pic
lmao, try again maybe{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
DunQ (EUW)
: FLASH ON D OR F???
come on, F is for flash ang thats it {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Awaken (ft. Valerie Broussard) | League of Legends Cinematic - Season 2019
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS MOVIE {{sticker:sg-jinx}} {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: I got Nocturne aswell. {{champion:56}}
Silent Note (EUNE)
: This seems to be rigged. I picked like every peaceful option, healing allies and focusing on protecting them because I'm a support main, but I somehow got Jinx, and it said if something doesn't involve killing it doesn't interest me??
Maybe not the personality on the game but in IRL hahahaha{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} can you send me the description? iy would be fun to read or maybe try again and see what you get {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
PH45 (EUNE)
: Riot won't unban you, then they'd have to unban everyone. You don't deserve any different treatment than others do. You broke the rules, and breaking rules has consequences. If it is a temporary ban, wait it out, if it's a permaban, your option is to either quit the game, or create a new account.
https://imgur.com/a/yMz3Vby
: So.. do they get paid or nah
Yes, but the money goes to her father ofc :3 if the situation is about money he will come and get those beautiful coins{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Lari (EUNE)
: Did you know?
Yes, I did know, but thank you for sharing!{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Evidence (EUNE)
: dude this isnt csgo or dota2,riot will never let voice in games,cuz the community is not mature enough.
> cuz the community is not mature enough. True{{sticker:sg-janna}}
Febos (EUW)
: I don't know exactly, but it isn't much. You can find the exact number by going to your game files: - [INSTALLATION PATH]Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects - You'll have two folders named "league_client_pt_br" and "lol_game_client_pt_br". Those are the files that replace the default. - You can right click them and click "Properties".
: Best way to ruin someones game without getting detected trolling
> Trolling those people is always fun right? Ehm no{{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: em... no... i assumed it was a guy, since you know... there are no girls on the internet. legit was happy for him that he took it lightly and didnt decide to quit the game or become toxic about it, and genuinely hope his ban will be lifted
> there are no girls on the internet. Nani?{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: what's your point? people can also go Lucian bot and feed anyway. just let people play what they want. if someone wants to troll, they will troll regardless of their pick so banning their "troll-pick" won't make a difference, it will only encourage them to troll even more.
The best is when you report them and get Instant feedback report as a thank you {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
Febos (EUW)
: The original comment had a typo. It should be "isn't running". I tried it now and it works.
Btw, do you know how much space does it take, when we download a language?
: what?
damn, you are so unlucky {{sticker:sg-janna}} > new season starts in 3 days so your honor lvl whill be reseted to honor lvl 2 whit 1 cheak point. As heelose said
Febos (EUW)
: The original comment had a typo. It should be "isn't running". I tried it now and it works.
It worked, thank you!{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
Composure (EUNE)
: this is a great feature. like yall complaining, but some ppl might go teemo jg and feed.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=MarcelaGamer988,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=fqI8qa8V,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-20T19:03:28.694+0000) > > Is there anyway possible to happen? Yes. You can set your language to Brazilian Portuguese even though it isn't an option in EUW. Here's how you do it: - Go to "[INSTALLATION PATH]\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config" - Make a backup of the file "LeagueClientSettings.yaml" - Edit "LeagueClientSettings.yaml" (notepad will do) - Find the line "locale: "en_GB"" - Change "en_GB" to "pt_BR" - Save and exit Make sure your client isn't running when you do this. The next time you start the game, it should download the portuguese language pack and you'll be able to play the game in portuguese. **Everything** changes to portuguese, just like you'd play in the Brazil server. To revert the change you can either restore the backup file or change "pt_BR" back to "en_GB". *** Remember one thing. This falls under the category "use at your own risk". It's **very unlikely** you'd be punished for this, but you're technically changing files to do something not avaiable in your region. That said, I've never seen a case where someone was punished for this change in particular.
> Make sure your client is running when you do this. Oh, thanks! So I guess that was my mistake. Because I tried to do that some months ago and didn't work, but that was because my client was close. Thank you again! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Portuguese - Brazilian language (EUW)
Would also appreciate if some Rioter answered so I and the others could get a "confirmed" answer about such information! {{sticker:leblanc-funny}}
: Banning your own team's champs is just not ok..
It shouldn't be able to ban a champ a teammate chosen. but ye... I guess we have to wait longer to make that happen {{sticker:cass-cry}}
: MOE(yassuo) Mental Breakdowns
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
Super24Lily (EUNE)
: 41 Upvotes?! {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
50 now... oh come on ! {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
GabyCH (EUNE)
: yea ok , let's say i'm "toxic" ( only for saying dumba$$ , bad , and dumb) , but what about other players who flame me? i just got a 2 chat bans for literally nothing , but the rest of guys who told me to kill myself still didn't even got something , HOW IS THAT FAIR?
You don't know if they got penalized or not if you reported them. normally you would get the instant feedback report, but there are some situations that you don't get such a message and they got penalized. Due to the level of violating the rules. An emmisary said some info about that but I can't remember well, where the comment is. > let's say i'm "toxic" ( only for saying dumba$$ , bad , and dumb) -- i just got a 2 chat bans for literally nothing {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Which champion makes you feel happy when you play it no matter if you win or lose? ^.^
For me, its {{champion:412}} but especially with HIgh Noon Skin on. The skin is just fantastic and I can't stop getting amazed by it. {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
: Well, obviously i meant all already available languages on all servers.
: Ermm hello riot!! Add position ranks to EUW on launch? This is Wrong!
https://youtu.be/tydJwdQRMqs?t=132 They say why NA and Korea servers "get" first. > "We chose to preview position ranks in North America and Korea because they're both globally competitive regions. Including North Amerca also gives us hands-on experience and lets us get our feedback more directly from you."
Evoki11 (EUNE)
: Are you excited about Sylas?
I am very excited! Ready to buy the skin!{{sticker:sg-jinx}}
: I simply love your posts and answers to all "UNFAIR BANED"! Keep doing amazing work! {{sticker:sg-lux}}
Show more

MarcelaGamer988

Level 163 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion