: "En countraire mon frere" does exist, it means "opposing" and in english version "differing from", in contradiction to "au contraire" which means "to the opposite" Yes, they could start to upgrade material, add decent material, improve anything. Same as hiring people. Nobody obligues them to hire first grade quality trash. I know that you know you are just trolling to get a reply. We all know that people like you work that way. The difference between me and you is that people like you try hard to make the current situation look like a normal and acceptable situation while there's people like me knowing it isn't.
> [{quoted}](name=implodexplosiva,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=WgEaAiP1,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000100000006,timestamp=2019-07-02T17:32:14.824+0000) > > Dude, or girl, when people, after their sex transition say: "i'm different". Don't say they're wrong. > > Am I right? The only way to be more off topic than that would be to try to compare a broom with a ladder.
: "En countraire mon frere" does exist, it means "opposing" and in english version "differing from", in contradiction to "au contraire" which means "to the opposite" Yes, they could start to upgrade material, add decent material, improve anything. Same as hiring people. Nobody obligues them to hire first grade quality trash. I know that you know you are just trolling to get a reply. We all know that people like you work that way. The difference between me and you is that people like you try hard to make the current situation look like a normal and acceptable situation while there's people like me knowing it isn't.
> [{quoted}](name=implodexplosiva,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=WgEaAiP1,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-02T16:16:48.827+0000) > > "En countraire mon frere" does exist, it means "opposing" and in english version "differing from", in contradiction to "au contraire" which means "to the opposite" http://prntscr.com/o9n5yj Dude, when French people who used the language since their birth correct you, don't say "NO YOU'RE WRONG".
DarkIrek (EUNE)
: Ignoring the context of the situation while judging players.
Why should we care about the context? When judging someone, the question is pretty simple : Did that person participate, either by inaction on purpose or action, in the reduction of the right spirit of the team? If yes, then you deserve the punishment. If no, then you don't. Simple as that. From what you said, it's a yes. Your offense might have been mild compared to what you said you received, but you still participated. Period.
Vasja (EUW)
: More bans in ranked
142 And if I count "played" champs that appear at least (10/142)% of games (7%), according to op.gg, that's 43 champions. Yeah, 5's enough.
: permanetly banned
> I've never fed or trolled in games Dude. Please. https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/2048075473/221908740?tab=overview https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/2048070023/221908740?tab=overview https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/2038569584/221908740?tab=overview That account is lost forever now.
Andantade (EUNE)
: Why is faker's account called Hide on bush ??
What do you expect someone to do on a bush? Laundry?
: permanent suspension?
Hoy! > [{quoted}](name=4BLAZE2IT0,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UN2fF8Uu,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-29T08:33:05.914+0000) > > So Guys, explain to me why this is a permanent suspension reason..... if i won't O will be forced to feed and troll every single game I play because thats the only way you don't get a ban in this system. Also if I could I would like my account back (as done with tyler1) First, Tyler1 never regained ANY account. He regained the right to play, but any account he had was still perma'd. And here I'll put in bold what is negative no matter the context > Game 1 > In-Game > 4BLAZE2IT0: dude > 4BLAZE2IT0: let me play my lane > 4BLAZE2IT0: ffs > 4BLAZE2IT0: wep > 4BLAZE2IT0: i dont know why you have heal yuumi > 4BLAZE2IT0: but it is not the way to go > 4BLAZE2IT0: dude > 4BLAZE2IT0: she engaged > 4BLAZE2IT0: we had nothing to get out > 4BLAZE2IT0: xDD > **4BLAZE2IT0: you are a troll dude** > 4BLAZE2IT0: fun > 4BLAZE2IT0: instantly go for skill > 4BLAZE2IT0: you have 0 > 4BLAZE2IT0: LOL > **4BLAZE2IT0: nami lvl 7 > 4BLAZE2IT0: yuumi lvl 5** > 4BLAZE2IT0: nami is so bad and yet they win that lane > 4BLAZE2IT0: xD > **4BLAZE2IT0: owh wow yuumi so cool > 4BLAZE2IT0: you had a better team 9 days ago > 4BLAZE2IT0: and you be like > 4BLAZE2IT0: i am so cool you suck boohooo** > 4BLAZE2IT0: cant do shit lol have no sums > 4BLAZE2IT0: xD > **4BLAZE2IT0: keep talking dude > 4BLAZE2IT0: you are the most toxic player i have seen in a while** > 4BLAZE2IT0: yeah > 4BLAZE2IT0: now its all my bad > 4BLAZE2IT0: you falmed > 4BLAZE2IT0: xD > **4BLAZE2IT0: report yuumi flaming me and now say i am tilting her xD** > **4BLAZE2IT0: you have 2 supports > 4BLAZE2IT0: i have none** > 4BLAZE2IT0: kaisa > 4BLAZE2IT0: flash in me backline > **4BLAZE2IT0: my team troll me** > 4BLAZE2IT0: kaisa flash on me in backline > 4BLAZE2IT0: and entire team flaming me xDDD > 4BLAZE2IT0: yuumi > 4BLAZE2IT0: can you maybe > 4BLAZE2IT0: stay on me > 4BLAZE2IT0: no > 4BLAZE2IT0: because > 4BLAZE2IT0: lee > 4BLAZE2IT0: came from behind > **4BLAZE2IT0: and you > 4BLAZE2IT0: are trolling** > 4BLAZE2IT0: PEEK NE > 4BLAZE2IT0: mid is being pushed > 4BLAZE2IT0: by 3 super waves > 4BLAZE2IT0: all muted > **4BLAZE2IT0: 0 knowldge only flame** > 4BLAZE2IT0: again i save the day > 4BLAZE2IT0: lee goin full dps xD > > > Game 2 > In-Game > 4BLAZE2IT0: AMERICAN SNIPER > 4BLAZE2IT0: lol > 4BLAZE2IT0: pressed heal > 4BLAZE2IT0: ? > **4BLAZE2IT0: better mid wins] > 4BLAZE2IT0: report ryze please this guy is hard eloboosted] > 4BLAZE2IT0: 1 5** > 4BLAZE2IT0: im ad not jumping in > 4BLAZE2IT0: you did nothing > 4BLAZE2IT0: LMAO > 4BLAZE2IT0: i would die > 4BLAZE2IT0: to 3 man on me > **4BLAZE2IT0: dude u are special boosted > 4BLAZE2IT0: monkey** > 4BLAZE2IT0: Lol > 4BLAZE2IT0: nice > **4BLAZE2IT0: top and mid inting > 4BLAZE2IT0: dude ask my team mid made solo lose** > 4BLAZE2IT0: just playu please! > 4BLAZE2IT0: im in promo > **4BLAZE2IT0: report this mid > 4BLAZE2IT0: hard elobooted flamer** > Post-Game > **4BLAZE2IT0: unlucky coinflip** > Obviously not exhaustive, this is what is negative in any context, some other things might be negative in this context, but since I don't have it I didn't judge it. So, you were negative. But did you deserve the permaban? You already had a 14 day suspension, and were warned at that time that any new offense would result in a permaban. You persisted in your bad behaviour, so it's natural you deserve it.
RW Heaven (EUW)
: Which is your favourite splash art and why?
https://i.imgur.com/U49EtxJ.jpg The pose, the background, the blade, her gaze, EVERYTHING is just SO Irelia. Grace, beauty, and strength, all in one picture.
: Report system sucks
> 99.9% of players get banned for saying "%%%" and calling someone a %%%got. I like how you draw your stats out of a magic hat. > yi has bad score, yi has 6 doran's shields and yi has report --> therefore --> yi troll First, a bad score is only an indicator of a troll when it is REALLY high. Like 1 death/minute. Second, he bought 6 doran's after his last death, while he wouldn't respawn before the Nexus' explosion. Hard to see how that impacted the game anyhow. Third, now that those two criterias aren't usable in this case, all that's left is the report... And you can guess how that would be a bad idea. BTW. > Keep in mind that naming & shaming is NOT allowed!
: Flamers vs Trollers/Feeders
> I never heard or seen a player getting banned because of feeding or troll. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/y7AMYLAB-banned-for-intentionally-feeding https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/NywA6o8o-intentional-feeding-14-days-ban https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/31zu07tB-perma-banned-for-intentionally-feeding Oh, excuse me, maybe they're too old... https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/xsP7wkH8-second-game-with-ivern-and-i-get-banned-for-inting https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/z75AYGpz-14-day-ban-for-one-urf-game-is-riots-punishment-system-unjust-proof-inside https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/HdMjuK6s-i-got-14-day-suspension-for-feeding-after-only-1-game There, I limited my search to threads less than a year old. Now you've seen them?
: It's unfortunate that you can get banned for unintentional feeding in normal games, but its also the fact it comes under account sharing as well. Luckily it was only a low level account. For the future, it will be best to use bot games for when teaching someone hoe to play on your own account. That way you aren't throwing them into an arena with people who know the basics of the game. Also you cant get banned for fedding in bot games.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yektpuvq,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-05-25T16:41:26.321+0000) > > It's unfortunate that you can get banned for feeding in normal games (intentional or not) How would it be unfortunate you can get banned for intentionnal feeding in normals? Should you be allowed to ruin a game because there's no LP on the line?
VernaxKa (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=VernaxKa,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UEouXfTZ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-24T13:50:35.742+0000) > > INSULTS? VernaxKa: XDDDDDDDDDDDD THEY CALL ME TROLL CUZ I WRITE IN CAPS I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WISH PEACE Yes, telling "f\* \*king noobs", "f\*\*king gays" are insults. > and ur cat icon is gay Thank you, I'm actually quite proud to be a lesbian.
VernaxKa (EUW)
: haha riot, restricted me for saying xd
Spam + Insults + Blaming = Restricted. Perfectly natural, and it's a good thing seeing how much you write per game.
: I don't understand why I'm getting banned , clearly i don't deserved it, can someone explanation we
Hoy. Allow me to show you **in bold** what is negative no matter the context. > [{quoted}](name=Nioudadosku,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HusgWEdN,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-24T11:42:32.337+0000) > > Game 1 > In-Game > Nioudadosku: let the > Nioudadosku: them > **Nioudadosku: will you stiop feeedinf > Nioudadosku: u cant top dieing like a rat > Nioudadosku: so have fun withou 0 ganks > Nioudadosku: go afk pls > Nioudadosku: pleas e better** > Nioudadosku: no ur still mdlane > Nioudadosku: pleae dont he will one shoot you > **Nioudadosku: ur dumb af > Nioudadosku: and died to lee sin > Nioudadosku: 4 times in a row > Nioudadosku: while puhing > Nioudadosku: fetard** (yes we know what you mean with that word)** > Nioudadosku: 2/5 > Nioudadosku: you just dont deserve to speak since u died to veigar in lane** > Nioudadosku: hahahahahaha > **Nioudadosku: l2p fetard** > Nioudadosku: yeah > Nioudadosku: surr > Nioudadosku: muted > **Nioudadosku: nice fed whoew > Nioudadosku: nice feed on veigar whore** > Nioudadosku: atsp boots > **Nioudadosku: i see u have aids > Nioudadosku: all u did thi game is buy ap items > Nioudadosku: 0 vision > Nioudadosku: 100%& %%%%%%ž > Nioudadosku: u cant even provide lucian vision > Nioudadosku: cause ur %%%%ing fetrad** > Game 2 > Pre-Game > Nioudadosku: mid pick full range > Nioudadosku: like malz > Nioudadosku: or heimer > Nioudadosku: xerath is bad > Nioudadosku: we have varu wc > In-Game > Nioudadosku: ward red pl riven > Nioudadosku: ty > Nioudadosku: blitz why > Nioudadosku: 10saecs > Nioudadosku: mb > **Nioudadosku: how can u lose to akali** > Nioudadosku: just saying > **Nioudadosku: ur bad af > Nioudadosku: and go afk better > Nioudadosku: i mwont gank top again > Nioudadosku: reproted enjo yban > Nioudadosku: died to aklai lvl 2 haahhaHAHAHAHA > Nioudadosku: W8 1SECS** > Nioudadosku: WPWPW > **Nioudadosku: ur idiot azir > Nioudadosku: dstuf > Nioudadosku: stfuasstuf > Nioudadosku: didnt ping you > Nioudadosku: u german incel > Nioudadosku: omfg > Nioudadosku: ur o %%%%%%ed > Nioudadosku: u cant do combo > Nioudadosku: to oneshot gim > Nioudadosku: pls go afk as riven > Nioudadosku: what a tragedy sololaners > Nioudadosku: reprot blit and jing ok > Nioudadosku: 2/5 > Nioudadosku: riven sol to akalilv l2** > Nioudadosku: c > **Nioudadosku: 2/5 > Nioudadosku: diont even talk or amke palys > Nioudadosku: us a busta > Nioudadosku: pls 9x that retrdad > Nioudadosku: 2/7** > Nioudadosku: incmomin > Nioudadosku: g adk > **Nioudadosku: url lv 9 > Nioudadosku: idiot > Nioudadosku: look at you > Nioudadosku: look at > Nioudadosku: PLEASE REPOR > Nioudadosku: OLO LANERS > Nioudadosku: see he feed him to much > Nioudadosku: and akali > Nioudadosku: well it better to go 1/6 since u died to akali lvl 2 > Nioudadosku: and than blame mne for wh yshe is ahead in xp andps > Nioudadosku: nice focus > Nioudadosku: yassuo is behind you > Nioudadosku: i cant believe that there exist a world where riven looses to akali solo > Nioudadosku: please 9x this riven > Nioudadosku: wors euw player > Nioudadosku: see wha im saying > Nioudadosku: u cannot play riven like that > Nioudadosku: literally jinx kites u to eternity cuz ur a bad > Nioudadosku: and lost 1v1 v akali > Nioudadosku: pleas unsitall and go outside peasant > Nioudadosku: BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH > Nioudadosku: BAH JUST relizes > Nioudadosku: tha tu have dark harvest > Nioudadosku: like dont even turn on any eletronics in that case > Nioudadosku: isolate urself from power > Nioudadosku: please get me out > Nioudadosku: 1v1 lost to akali > Nioudadosku: how the what the > Nioudadosku: u just are an example of an 100% unskilled toplaner** > Post-Game > **Nioudadosku: that is just hard inting and plaing to loe > Nioudadosku: lose > Nioudadosku: witht that mentality > Nioudadosku: got layed out by akali > Nioudadosku: later jinx > Nioudadosku: BAHHHHHHHHHHHHH > Nioudadosku: yikerSSSSSS** > Game 3 > In-Game > Nioudadosku: okay > Nioudadosku: s%%%%%% > Nioudadosku: seee > **Nioudadosku: betere to die tha to palyu uthi tard** > Nioudadosku: ff 15 > **Nioudadosku: this boit kayle diff** > Nioudadosku: picked kayle > Nioudadosku: just ff > Nioudadosku: 31 to 70 > Nioudadosku: im not interested > Nioudadosku: in playing thias game iwtout tanks > Nioudadosku: le them die člike rats > Nioudadosku: haaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh > Nioudadosku: loook > Nioudadosku: at bot > **Nioudadosku: dum%%%%ss** > **Nioudadosku: literally ona is playing wiht spells ez is only uising righclick** > Nioudadosku: better for u to fe > **Nioudadosku: yeah shouldev muted ur peasant wlak in forest u gipsy** You are pretty negative, using derogatory term, and even straight up insulting your team mates. You 100% deserve that ban.
: This is the first penalty of the account !
> [{quoted}](name=ETERNAL WANDERER,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XLbebkE9,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-24T10:23:24.254+0000) > > This is the first penalty of the account ! Yes, because lighter penalties have a really bad reform rate. Basically, before 14 days, people don't learn and continue with their behaviour. So they cut out the lighter penalties to go straight to those that work.
: Rito games France is bullsh*t.
Actually, it won't be replaced by the Discord, but by the "community blog". But yeah it sucks.
: Wow. Did you actually read what I said? > [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fcfLwJ9X,comment-id=000000000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-21T14:19:03.830+0000) > > So now, except that you "see what he deserves", now you look at particular cases that only you care ... > Ok son. ok... I said the exact opposite. > Thank god riot has bot instead of people like you running the tribunal... > LOL I never said it was better than the bot. I never even thought about replacing the bot. Once again, you don't read what I wrote. And it's a bad habit.
> [{quoted}](name=MadScientistSid,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fcfLwJ9X,comment-id=00000000000000010000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-21T15:19:07.077+0000) > > He his an idiot, don't tryhard too much to resonate him. > > Following that one death penatly, every player on league should be banned right now, who never went in 1v4 expecting to look cool and do a quadra kill ~~and realise the fifth guy was there out of vision and we couldn't 1v4~~ and die like an idiot, "well you're banned now " Can some people PLEASE, for the love of all that exists, read what I write, for once? I DO NOT say that this is applicable in every case. That would be idiotic. ALL I SAY is that it is possible IN SOME PARTICULAR CASES, which means that saying it is absolutely and irrevocably IMPOSSIBLE that this case is not one of them?
: all reports are reviewed but punishments are not always issued
> [{quoted}](name=LetMeAfkPlss,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UEoayu1Q,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-21T14:22:50.216+0000) > > all reports are reviewed but punishments are not always issued ... Well, yes, but that's not the point of the topic at all. No, punishment aren't always issued when a game is flagged toxic, but it has nothing to do with a report "value".
JustClone (EUNE)
: So now, except that you "see what he deserves", now you look at particular cases that only you care ... Ok son. ok... You will soon write a book, about your Pseudo-rule for one death penalty :) You lured me to read this imaginative things, but no more... Thank god riot has bot instead of people like you running the tribunal... LOL
Wow. Did you actually read what I said? > [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fcfLwJ9X,comment-id=000000000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-21T14:19:03.830+0000) > > So now, except that you "see what he deserves", now you look at particular cases that only you care ... > Ok son. ok... I said the exact opposite. > Thank god riot has bot instead of people like you running the tribunal... > LOL I never said it was better than the bot. I never even thought about replacing the bot. Once again, you don't read what I wrote. And it's a bad habit.
: 1st and 3rd sources talk about premades mass reporting you and not the value of your own personal report
> [{quoted}](name=LetMeAfkPlss,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UEoayu1Q,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-05-21T14:12:37.932+0000) > > 1st and 3rd sources talk about premades mass reporting you and not the value of your own personal report From source 1 : > if (reportCount > 0) { ... } It is the actual line of code. That means CLEARLY that as long as there is one report, the game will be reviewed, WITH NO OTHER PARAMETERS. And from source 3 : > A report is a boolean flag. If a player is reported, that game is reviewed.
: why diminish the value of reports at all?
Riot got rid of that part of the system long ago. [Source 1](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/rIOgTf8s-riot-do-something-with-the-premades-already?comment=000100000000) [Source 2](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/kidu4KER-this-is-the-message-i-got-from-some1-from-riot-they-dont-even-look-at-pictures-that-i-sent-for?comment=00020000000000000000) [Source 3](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/3mycj4Th-is-this-a-joke?comment=0005)
JustClone (EUNE)
: Man this is the last time, I will explain some basic stuffs to you. Then I leave you being wrong all you want. Because you see one wrong thing after another. A SUMMONER HAS DISCONNECTED, you will see, if your connection to the server is broken. Getting this transport closed, and being able to get something meaningful through that transport, ARE TWO COMPLETELY, SEPARATE THINGS. And everyone who states otherwise, I can spit in his face... Because I'm building such communications for the last 6 years. So this what you say is completely wrong. Also, mr "I can see what he deserves" In my point of view he deserves nothing, in yours he deserves... What makes you think you are any more special? Considering the limited knowledge you seem to have...
> [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fcfLwJ9X,comment-id=0000000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-21T13:53:16.024+0000) > > Man this is the last time, I will explain some basic stuffs to you. > Then I leave you being wrong all you want. Because you see one wrong thing after another. I'll quote what you say at the end. In my point of view it is right, in yours it is wrong... What makes you think you are any more special? Considering the limited knowledge you seem to have... > A SUMMONER HAS DISCONNECTED, you will see, if your connection to the server is broken. > Getting this transport closed, and being able to get something meaningful through that transport, > > ARE TWO COMPLETELY, SEPARATE THINGS. If you can't get something meaningful through that transport, the game will consider you DC'd. > And everyone who states otherwise, I can spit in his face... > Because I'm building such communications for the last 6 years. "Trust me I'm an engineer". Yeah, no. > Also, mr "I can see what he deserves" > In my point of view he deserves nothing, in yours he deserves... > > What makes you think you are any more special? > Considering the limited knowledge you seem to have... Because I'm not talking of THIS PARTICULAR CASE. I'm just telling you that it is possible to say that it is possible in certain cases to clearly say that someone deserves a punishment in less that 3 minutes.
JustClone (EUNE)
: So If I walk into lane, click dance, and my net dies, its intentional... Please man... stop with this. Your pseudo rule for one death deserved ban starts to look even more ridiculous... Stick to the information that riot gives you about the system, and do not try to improvise.
> [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fcfLwJ9X,comment-id=00000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-21T12:54:04.468+0000) > > So If I walk into lane, click dance, and my net dies, its intentional... > > Please man... stop with this. > Your pseudo rule for one death deserved ban starts to look even more ridiculous... > > Stick to the information that riot gives you about the system, > and do not try to improvise. Look. I don't care about how Riot detect it. What I care about is "Does he deserve it/can **we** see that he deserves it". That's it. Because, guess what, Riot's bot is a bot (duh) and we're human, meaning that we have eyes to analyze pictures and he has an algorithm to analyze data. We look at two different things which means we should use different methods. And if your net dies, your champion instantly start going back to base and there's a big "A SUMMONER HAS DISCONNECTED".
JustClone (EUNE)
: How do you decide, if one death is intentional or not? You see that someone is walking towards the enemy, and does not stop. 1) going there, to die, because actually inting... 2) going there, because clicked to go to lane, and went to get soda (afk) 3) going there, because some %%%%tard decided to make popcorns in the microweave and the %%%%ing Wi-Fi started to lose 99% of the packets. Considering all the options look exactly the same on replay, would you say that I deserve 14 days ban, just because option 3 happens to me, few times a month? How do you know if it is intentional, random fps/ping problem, plain afk for reallife problem? And there comes the system. Its job is to determine if you have doing it on purpose or not. (Since random fps/ping problems cannot last for 30 minutes and cause deaths over and over... for example) You get the point of all this? We need to see why the system decided he deserves a ban... (Because his teammate jax is next in line for the punishment, and there was none in his case...)
> [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fcfLwJ9X,comment-id=000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-21T12:38:29.599+0000) > > How do you decide, if one death is intentional or not? > > You see that someone is walking towards the enemy, and does not stop. > > 1) going there, to die, because actually inting... > 2) going there, because clicked to go to lane, and went to get soda (afk) > 3) going there, because some %%%%tard decided to make popcorns in the microweave and the %%%%ing Wi-Fi started to lose 99% of the packets. > > Considering all the options look exactly the same on replay, would you say that I deserve 14 days ban, just because option 3 happens to me, few times a month? > > How do you know if it is intentional, random fps/ping problem, plain afk for reallife problem? > > And there comes the system. > Its job is to determine if you have doing it on purpose or not. > > (Since random fps/ping problems cannot last for 30 minutes and cause deaths over and over... for example) > > You get the point of all this? > > We need to see why the system decided he deserves a ban... > (Because his teammate jax is next in line for the punishment, and there was none in his case...) Some cases can be decided easily on one death. If you run to the lane, stop in the middle, and start to dance, it's obviously intentional. If you go under the enemy tower, there's no way that's not intentionnal.
JustClone (EUNE)
: This is the most stupid pseudo-rule I have read in a long long time ago. I've never heard the feeder buster to detect how "intentional" every death is. If you have some information about this, that came from riot, please share.
> [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fcfLwJ9X,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-21T11:51:58.584+0000) > > This is the most stupid pseudo-rule I have read in a long long time ago. > > I've never heard the feeder buster to detect how "intentional" every death is. > > If you have some information about this, that came from riot, please share. Oh I didn't say it detects how intentional every death is. I said that he deserves one if only one is intentional. Not that this is how the system works.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: So he saw the post the minute it was posted, downloaded the replay, waited through the loading screen, and found the death that was intentional, then commented, all this in the span of 3 minutes?
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fcfLwJ9X,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-21T11:41:37.767+0000) > > So he saw the post the minute it was posted, downloaded the replay, waited through the loading screen, and found the death that was intentional, then commented, all this in the span of 3 minutes? Unlikely, but possible.
Shamose (EUW)
: Of course you watched a replay of a 30 minute game in 2 minutes and made your judgments. Good lad
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fcfLwJ9X,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-21T11:05:59.346+0000) > > Of course you watched a replay of a 30 minute game in 2 minutes and made your judgments. > > Good lad Well, since only one clearly intentional death is enough to deserve a ban, he just had to go to a random death and see if this one was intentional. That would take less than 3 minutes.
: was unlocking champs easier in the old system ? I am relatively new to the game
> [{quoted}](name=rito are scambgs,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=qIIsklEd,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-05-21T06:43:53.931+0000) > > was unlocking champs easier in the old system ? I am relatively new to the game Not really "easier", actually it depends on how much you play, IIRC the changes went from +6% gains to -10% gains at 6 games per day, not counting the 40% discount if you get the shard for the champion you want that wasn't there before (well it was but you gained less champions shards). However, since it used to be that way for a lot more time, it's natural that at a point they had all champs.
: how did you hoard so much BE do you play three champs in total or what?
> [{quoted}](name=rito are scambgs,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=qIIsklEd,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-21T06:14:50.745+0000) > > how did you hoard so much BE do you play three champs in total or what? He's level 267 and probably had all champs unlocked before the beginning of the new level system, so he earned a LOT of BE and didn't need to spend any.
: What's up with honors?
Because honor isn't about carrying, it's about a nice attitude. If you just roll over them without showing good behaviour (note : not showing good behaviour =/= showing bad behaviour), yeah, it's natural you'd only get a few honors. However, if you get stomped and keep your cool, OF COURSE people are going to acknowledge you keeping your cool. Because it's not an easy behaviour.
Kendzo (EUW)
: Is this your average Bronze player? (Why I quit League of Legends)
Hoy! First, right now you're Silver. And doing a "few plays" isn't proof that you're worth more, League isn't based around flashy plays. Second. > started season with 87% WinRate outta 20 something games, then algorithm decided that couldn't happen so it dropped me to 47% WinRate It has nothing to do with any algorithm, it's called "Exceptionnal value" followed with "regression to the mean". > after the 87% WinRate drop, started to earn 13 - 16 LP and losing 21. Well, let's take for example your last ranked. You won against High-Bronze to Low-Silver players. Which means your MMR must be somewhere between Silver IV and III. But you're II, meaning that your rank doesn't match your MMR, so your LP gains are adjusted. It's perfectly natural and normal. > Algorithm F'ed up again - now you can't even have a winning streak, win 1 lose 2. So clearly can't climb losing 21 LP against winning 13LP per win. Super fair, right? If you lose more games (not talking points, only games) than you win, yes, it is fair that you don't climb. > this explains itself... Hours wasted trying to climb and carry teams to basically lose LP and waste your time cause each game of Bronze and Silver division takes an estimate of 30 to 40+ minutes. That's right, 30 to 40+ minutes to lose 21LP that's how long it takes. Lol That's why you should definitely stop League. To be honest, the only valid reason you said. League isn't about winning LPs. It's not about carrying. It's not about a shiny rank. League. Is. A game. And if you see it as a chore, then YES, it is better if you stop.
: How do you feel knowing you're a main part of the fact the french forum was shutdown and that simply 1 or 2 actions from you would have saved us from this catastrophe ? I'm not saying you're the cultprit, nor you're the devil. Simply that you doing something would have saved the forum. And you not doing it.
> [{quoted}](name=TsubaNezumi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=00010000000200000002000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T20:03:36.458+0000) > > #popcorn :D Oh, you're not pretending anymore. Nice.
DutchPro (EUW)
: Why does FR have a separate boards in the first place?
> [{quoted}](name=DutchPro,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-05-17T16:09:30.962+0000) > > Why does FR have a separate boards in the first place? Same reason DE, ES, and IT do : They make up a big enough proportion of the playerbase.
: French forum is dead, long live the forum !
Oh well, at least I tried, sorry EN folks. Popcorn?
Pandaskh (EUW)
: sorry but i wrote "youre all bad" once. ok sure thats bad, other than that i was calling out the toxic greifing smurfs who were feeding and trolling. honestly if those are grounds for reports im just done with this game. its that simple. leveling experience is shit. i implore you to go level an aaccount right now and just look at how everygame is just pure toxic flame afk grief.
> [{quoted}](name=Pandaskh,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LpAtb39L,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T13:12:56.112+0000) > > sorry but i wrote "youre all bad" once. ok sure thats bad, other than that i was calling out the toxic greifing smurfs who were feeding and trolling. honestly if those are grounds for reports im just done with this game. its that simple. leveling experience is shit. i implore you to go level an aaccount right now and just look at how everygame is just pure toxic flame afk grief. You wrote that exact phrase once, yes. How many times did you actually say at least one of your mates was bad? "Pandaskh: 0-4 talk more" "Pandaskh: maybe first time zhao Pandaskh: first time jungle Pandaskh: first time lol" "[All]Pandaskh: feeding toxic mid [...] [All]Pandaskh: 2-8 adc" "Pandaskh: ur all bad" "[All]Pandaskh: 0-10 mid [All]Pandaskh: 6-14 bot [All]Pandaskh: 0-6 0 pressure or gank jungle" "Pandaskh: nice smite" "Pandaskh: yes 2-7 j4" "Pandaskh: fun fact, bot has almost averaged 1 death a min this game" "Pandaskh: they have averaged a death a min bot" Nine times.
Pandaskh (EUW)
: jesus what a shit game this is then. If asking people to report toxic trolls, toxic people and afks is gonna get you reported. them im done with this game. I am leveling and every game is just toxic horrible experioence. this community is horrible and if this is how its been every game im done. If im getting punished cause i want to see the real horrible toxic people b eing punished cause i lost it just a little and posted scores, then im done with this game
> [{quoted}](name=Pandaskh,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LpAtb39L,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-17T13:05:13.891+0000) > > jesus what a shit game this is then. If asking people to report toxic trolls, toxic people and afks is gonna get you reported. them im done with this game. I am leveling and every game is just toxic horrible experioence. this community is horrible and if this is how its been every game im done. If im getting punished cause i want to see the real horrible toxic people b eing punished cause i lost it just a little and posted scores, then im done with this game Shame, you could use the experience to improve your behaviour, but we won't make you stay if you don't want to improve.
Pandaskh (EUW)
: I havnt gotten any message telling me that someone I recently reported has been punished thats why.
> [{quoted}](name=Pandaskh,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LpAtb39L,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T13:03:16.523+0000) > > I havnt gotten any message telling me that someone I recently reported has been punished thats why. Those messages have strict restrictions that are all needed before being sent. One of which including RNG. Not receiving the message doesn't mean he wasn't punished.
Pandaskh (EUW)
: So calling someone out for being toxic and posting score is toxic? ok got you, while being called an ugly kid, fat, hope u get cancer, that my mom is a whore and that my mom is that persons gf. yes yes me calling people out on being toxic=toxic ok gotcha pal. dont think you realize the trolling going on at this level im at either. level 15 and everygame has a troll/afk/griefer/toxic player you know?. but me talking and calling someone out on being toxic is realllly really bad ok ok.
> [{quoted}](name=Pandaskh,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LpAtb39L,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T13:02:04.070+0000) > > So calling someone out for being toxic and posting score is toxic? ok got you, while being called an ugly kid, fat, hope u get cancer, that my mom is a whore and that my mom is that persons gf. yes yes me calling people out on being toxic=toxic ok gotcha pal. Both behaviours are toxic. One more than the other, but that doesn't mean the other shouldn't be punished.
Pandaskh (EUW)
: Me wrting maybe first time zhao, first time jungle, and first time lol (league of legends" was not negative. i was trying to get brand and tf to stop flaming him. I mean if get chat restricted for asking for someone to be reported while my teammates are calling each other names and wishing cancer on them. Like i said worst thing i said from game 1 was me calling them bad once and poinintg out scores. im sorry but 1 time calling someone bad does not=chat restriction.
> [{quoted}](name=Pandaskh,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LpAtb39L,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-17T12:57:25.258+0000) > > Me wrting maybe first time zhao, first time jungle, and first time lol (league of legends" was not negative. i was trying to get brand and tf to stop flaming him. I mean if get chat restricted for asking for someone to be reported while my teammates are calling each other names and wishing cancer on them. Like i said worst thing i said from game 1 was me calling them bad once and poinintg out scores. im sorry but 1 time calling someone bad does not=chat restriction. Actually, yes, calling someone bad + report calling = chat restriction. The whole point of a chat restriction is to make you understand that what you said is negative. Sure, you didn't wish cancer on anyone, you didn't ask for your mates to throw themselves from the eigth floor, but you contributed to the negative experience. No, you weren't the only one. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't get a punishment. In those cases, I recommend muting whoever is toxic.
: French forum is dead, long live the forum !
Hey guys, what if we kept that story away from here? I think it's not the point.
Pandaskh (EUW)
: Unwarrented Chat Restriction
Hoy! You were pretty negative to your teammates, putting in the light their bad performance, which made them feel bad. Examples include : > Pandaskh: maybe first time zhao Pandaskh: first time jungle Pandaskh: first time lol > Pandaskh: fun fact, bot has almost averaged 1 death a min this game I've also noted several instances of "report calling", which is not only useless (as 1 report = 9 so if you want someone reported to it yourself) but also negative as it put the threat of report over your teammates' head, two reasons why it is not allowed.
Shamose (EUW)
: > They clearly said it will be an official one. My french isn't that good anymore. Could you point me to the part where they say it's an official discord?
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-05-17T12:20:04.206+0000) > > My french isn't that good anymore. Could you point me to the part where they say it's an official discord? It's not in that article, but here : https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/fr/c/annonces-fr/OKIPK3bW-important-transition-vers-discord In this post it is even clearer : https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/fr/c/annonces-fr/OKIPK3bW-important-transition-vers-discord?comment=0000000000000000 > Ton pseudo sur le serveur discord **officiel** sera donc ton nom d'invocateur. Meaning > Your display name on the **official** discord server will be your summoner name
Shamose (EUW)
: Were there no volunteers on the french forums? Afaik the majority of moderation done here are done by volunteers. There is the occasional rioter here, but you'll have a lot more chance of interacting with a green here. Also I think it's a bit weird that they think a discord would need less moderation. ~~Of course Riot can say it's not an official discord and just step away from it all.~~
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-17T12:03:03.187+0000) > > Were there no volunteers on the french forums? Not anymore, Riot said they suspended the whole volunteer program to replace it in the future with an "ambassador" program (basically the same except this one isn't here yet). > Of course Riot can say it's not an official discord and just step away from it all. They clearly said it will be an official one.
: french isn't spoken only in France tough, but you can't expect riot to hire someone only to moderate a forum, if you would disagree with that its fine, but i'll demand a dutch forum aswell than. They just can't support all languages.
> [{quoted}](name=WhyDoYouDie,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T11:55:45.504+0000) > > french isn't spoken only in France tough, but you can't expect riot to hire someone only to moderate a forum, if you would disagree with that its fine, but i'll demand a dutch forum aswell than. They just can't support all languages. Actually, they said they will hire (/have hired...?) people to moderate the new Discord and the future "community blog". Both of which aren't there, cutting all non-english speaking French from interacting with each other.

Mary Ridian

Level 32 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion