Warderino (EUW)
: Guilty pleasures In League!
Constantly towerdiving on {{champion:114}} even though it's extremely risky. It just make their life a hell if it works out. Also constantly spamming the Mastery 5 emote.
: People in platinum are either boosted or eBay.
Well my experience from high platinum was (and I had the same experience to be honest) that people really want to reach diamond. They make a lot more risky plays and things which can cost them the game. I guess greed isn't always good {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rioter Comments
DeathsPoet (EUNE)
: first of all, sorry for my (not so good) english.
Edit: saw that you played master yi in lane, that's odd really. He's not really a lane champion, and you have 120 cs by 28 minutes, that's absolutely terrible. You're only 5/5/1, which is a ''meh'' score too. Nothing shows that you deserve more.
PROAK51 (EUNE)
: POPYY a litle op ?
Finally a balanced champion, and people complain. Like holy shit maybe you should learn to play against something and not complain day one. There is literally nothing op about her. She has good utility which makes her useful, her scaling isn't that strong and she's generally forced into black cleaver - tanky build, if you get stunned by her then that's your own fault for mispositioning.
tackos26 (EUNE)
: NERF THIS CHAMPION
tl;dr Hello, I lost to poppy and I am salty.
Alywan (EUNE)
: I fully agree with you, although you forgot mentioning something ; She can also be a top tank (double meaning).
Can she also be a tank top? Asking the real questions here...
Demaren (EUW)
: Rip Poppy
Atleast now she's fun to play. So fun to ult the support, walk in and Q things, occasionally getting a lucky wallsmash. For the rest it's just walking to people and Q'ing them, so fun...
: Nerf Volibear
I don't think I've seen a volibear outside of aram for the last 3-4 months.... Damn he's so overpowered everyone is affraid to play him, what if they call you a... TRYHARD for playing it {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
Incabust (EUW)
: yup but just asking will it reset when they do reset it ?
> [{quoted}](name=Incabust,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=xljkT7kj,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-12-07T19:35:23.896+0000) > > yup but just asking will it reset when they do reset it ? Your rank will be reset, but your MMR will not, your MMR will be slightly normalised towards the mean I believe but won't be too affected, so if you ended in bronze 4 and won 5 games it's likely you'll end up around there again. It'll probably be reset somewhere around next month.
ljeonjko (EUNE)
: Bronze V
Why would you want to be bronze 5, literally the only way is to continously throw for other people (and you'd probably get banned for intentional feeding if you're far from bronze)
Incabust (EUW)
: What will happen
Before starting with ranked, I would advice you to first play some normal games in lv.30, it's WAY different from non-lv.30 games.
: Should Zed mid or Amumu jungle get the 2nd blue buff?
Amumu: Huge increase in clear time allowing more frequent ganks and more exp gain. Zed: Bit of energy regen/bit of cdr. Honestly on most junglers I'd say it depends but amumu is one of the most mana reliant champions in the game as he constantly needs to spam his skills.
Rioter Comments
: Banning champions and items
No, Reason; You'd be fucking up one of your teammates no matter what. IE banned? Sorry for you ADC! Rabadon's banned? You don't need it anyways mid laner! Black cleaver banned? Oh well you can do without it top laner! You'd basically be denying core of one of the champions, making their game WAY harder than for the other players.
DireXcon (EUNE)
: are u high?
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
Fermin (EUW)
: nerf master yi or nerf rageblade
Because yi is so strong in the early game and can get his lanes ahead even easier than lee sin /s That was sarcasm if you didn't get it. Why is Yi so strong lategame? because he has to farm farm farm farm farm farm early game for his devourer stacks, and it's your fault if you didn't get your lanes ahead or counterjungled the hell out of him. ''When he gets 3-4 items, he's strong, like 30 minutes into the game, wow!''
: Are shaco and gragas good junglers.
Gragas is good, but his ult is hard to get off when you're not experienced with him. I wouldn't try shaco, he's very complex and you need to have played him a ton before bringing him into ranked because he's all about outplaying your opponent, while not being that strong without the right player controlling him.
: I think the champs scalings are bit unfair
Riven is far more mobile Has hard cc. Doesn't get kited as easily as tryndamere. Riven has more roaming potential. You can't just compare 1vs1's.
: Stop banning Mundo and dont nerf him
I stopped reading at ''Top lane Yi''
: Am I the only person here who is the same person in LOL as I am in real life?
Minstrel (EUNE)
: That was an awesome answer, thanks! I own Quinn and Rumble, so these are out of the question. Renekton and Wukong don't seem all that interesting to me, so I'll probably pass on those two as well. I was already considering Gnar, so your post enforces that, but now I also have Fiora in mind. Both seem really interesting... How would you rate them in comparison to Illaoi?
> [{quoted}](name=Minstrel,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hxk0LZFE,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2015-12-05T13:40:05.661+0000) > > That was an awesome answer, thanks! > I own Quinn and Rumble, so these are out of the question. > Renekton and Wukong don't seem all that interesting to me, so I'll probably pass on those two as well. > > I was already considering Gnar, so your post enforces that, but now I also have Fiora in mind. Both seem really interesting... > > How would you rate them in comparison to Illaoi? Gnar is far more versatile, has a slow in his normal kit, has ranged attack and is a lot faster than illaoi in his mini-gnar form. Though he's squishy and doesn't hit for quite as much as illaoi. In mega gnar he has a lot of aoe cc and can really turn a teamfight around, but so can Illaoi if she lands a good ult. My problem with illaoi is that her kit is kind of weird, you have no cc, no mobility and your skills are generally slow. I think she gets a lot weaker the higher the elo as people will dodge a lot more and not fall for her prepared tentacle traps. Gnar can be build tanky/bruiser/AD while illaoi is basically forced into a cleaver/bruiser/tanky route. Fiora is far more versatile in the sense that she can heal her team with a good ult and she can delete the backline really quickly with her mobility. She has a lot more outplay potential than illaoi as she is a lot more slippery with her Q movement all around. Though as I already said her riposte requires timing and is very hard to use. They're comparable in how bursty they can get but illaoi is far more bursty in the early game where her base damage is insane. Illaoi just seems like a darius I'd say with weaker weaknesses (she's even more slow than darius and has no pull (well the spirit taking but it still allows you to escape) and stronger strengths (she can destroy you if she gets to you and gets some tentacles off in a teamfight, she also benefits from hitting multiple people with her ult like darius's Q). Though Illaoi can get more tanky than Fiora and still be a threat. Personally I'm not a big fan of illaoi, she's strong but limited in her doing.
SlayerVII (EUW)
: How about a deathmatch mode?
chill22518 (EUNE)
: What Would You Say If Someone Stole your Pentakill?
I'd say nothing, because I'm winning a game and getting some freelo in ranked. In normals I'd dramatically say: NOOOOOOOOOO WHY NUNU WHY.
Minstrel (EUNE)
: Help me pick a new champion :3
{{champion:114}} is extremely fun to play but she's also rather complex. I wouldn't recommend her unless you have a lot of experience in the top lane and know your matchups. The reason for that is that her riposte can reflect cc and for some instant cc's (like riven's ki strike) you'll need to know patterns and predict them. Besides that her ult is really unique, having to hit someone from all directions and the constant vitals can really put pressure on the enemy, her kit is unique and really fun. {{champion:133}} Quinn is really strong right now and she's actually viable in the top against melee tanks & some carries, even if they have a gapcloser she can widen that gap again and she can make you blind giving her a lot of oppertunities to harass. Problem with her is fitting her in a team comp though. {{champion:62}} Again requires some experience with how to use your clone and when to feint (not use your clone but stand still so the enemy thinks you are using clone) but is extremely mobile and fun to play, can do a lot of damage and is a real teamfight disrupter while still having good dueling capabilities. Though if you get behind on the monkey, things generally can get tough. {{champion:68}} Really unique kit that keeps you busy by maintaining his overheat, he's really fun though but his ult requires a lot of knowledge, where you are going to push your enemy to and when to use it. {{champion:150}} Probably my second favourite to play (Next to fiora) is gnar, really versatile though both his forms are lacking something so you really need to know when to go mega gnar, especially keeping it up before teamfights. Has a lot of potential though and can do well in about any matchup. {{champion:58}} if you like bullying someone out of their lane and transitioning that into advantage for your team, renekton is really good at that. Manage your fury well and go for trades to bully your opponent out and get some kills. Weaknesses are his high cooldowns though and his lategame isn't quite as good, though he can still zone some squishies out of the fight and burst quite hard on a single target. Just some top laners you may wanna consider {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Bombardox (EUW)
: Sharing kills in low elo never works
The only way to get out of low elo is to improve yourself, become a better player and you'll gain elo yourself. When I was lower elo (I still am not that high) I thought I was good and that my team sucked (like so many people in league think) but now I look back at myself I think I was pretty bad back then. Just focus on improving yourself and your win-rate will go up. Three things in low elo: 1. Focus on getting good farm, other players generally have difficulty with this in the elo, so having more farm will definitely help you with carrying. 2. If you can try invading the enemy before the jungle monsters spawn as it will generally put them off (And make people mad at each other) 3. Play champions that you're comfortable with, don't pick 30 different champions that you've not really played a lot but focus on 5-10 champions you feel comfortable with, really helps you win more. Also, take kills when you are ahead, but if you see when an ally of you is ahead, it's better to let them snowball. So it depends on the situation.
: Just demote me already...
Look at it from the bright side. If win more games than you lose you generally earn more MMR. So you'll get more LP per win in the future and your MMR will be higher so it's easier to get in a higher division after the reset. It's not about rank, it's about MMR, so as long as you're winning more than losing, you're generally doing fine. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Aversie (EUW)
: Most unfair game ever?
You could basically have someone tank MMR by afking while you play. That's just the problem with it.
: It essentially does. Sheen procs, together with her W takes most of your hp out during the time in which you are stunned, unless you are a tank. This changes end game, where Irelia gets weaker, but her midgame and lvl 7 are quite crazy.
> [{quoted}](name=SixPathsOvPain,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Yp5fd8rF,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2015-12-04T11:17:27.092+0000) > > It essentially does. Sheen procs, together with her W takes most of your hp out during the time in which you are stunned, unless you are a tank. This changes end game, where Irelia gets weaker, but her midgame and lvl 7 are quite crazy. You're basically answering yourself ''This changes end game'' She's also not that strong early. Yes she and her stun are strong mid-game, but that's her strength basically, you don't wanna take her only strength away because there'd be no reason to pick her. It's like saying ''Pantheon does so much damage in the early game and is still strong in the midgame, it should be balanced so other champions have a chance to play against him'' -But he is weak in the lategame, if he's nerfed early, why would you pick him. Same for Irelia.
Joe Edgar (EUW)
: What if i get demoted in preseason?
Would be pretty useless to play ranked now if it didn't count. Yes it does it affects your MMR
Shiroe x (EUW)
: Rank hasn't and shouldn't be a factor in champion discussion. cough *douche* cough .. sorry about that.
> [{quoted}](name=Shiroe x,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=amkZAGqE,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2015-12-03T23:49:44.863+0000) > > Rank hasn't and shouldn't be a factor in champion discussion. > > cough *douche* cough .. sorry about that. Pretty sure it should, and there's nothing douche about that. You're saying that a hobby tennis player knows as much as a professional tennis player? And the hobby tennis player wants to change the rules because it makes the game too hard for him. Just like lower elo's generally have more difficulty beating champions like master yi, tryndamere and darius while they are rarely picked in higher elo because people know how to play against it.
Emillie (EUW)
: Gr8 b8 m8, I'm going to guess this is either a troll thread, or if it isn't, 99% sure you main some easy op champions and you hear a lot of "wow no counterplay" comments, because it's true, and that made you salty enough to write this thread as you think your mains somehow actually take skill to play. So please be trolling.
> [{quoted}](name=If Ahri Was Real,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iRt2dyTL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-12-03T23:39:14.707+0000) > > Gr8 b8 m8, I'm going to guess this is either a troll thread, or if it isn't, 99% sure you main some easy op champions and you hear a lot of "wow no counterplay" comments, because it's true, and that made you salty enough to write this thread as you think your mains somehow actually take skill to play. > So please be trolling. Atleast I am not a one trick pony, because that requires so much more skill right? Person attacks aside, every champion has counterplay so how is this even a troll, it's reactionary on all the "omg nerf morgana-esque" threads that people spam all over this board. I haven't even played a game in the last days.
Agidyne (EUW)
: I'm Diamond and I can 100% confirm this is not true. Wards deal no damage. 100% Useless. you are better off buying AP on Rengar.
> [{quoted}](name=Walking Titan,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=MdIQXqNE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-12-03T15:36:43.265+0000) > > I'm Diamond and I can 100% confirm this is not true. > > Wards deal no damage. > > 100% Useless. you are better off buying AP on Rengar. I'm Diamond too. Why waste a slot on wards when you can build a mejai's on rengar?
: Like, does [this](http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/EUW1/202806036?champion=26&matchType=2) look like the type of person who'd want Zilean nerfed?
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Apatosaurus,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JjR8MO2W,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2015-12-03T19:14:40.493+0000) > > Like, does [this](http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/EUW1/202806036?champion=26&matchType=2) look like the type of person who'd want Zilean nerfed? Nice Would say it's the player though, not the champion {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Teemo{{champion:17}} or Soraka.{{champion:16}} . Build Teemo Tank and Soraka Light Tank AD ATK Spd Crit. Have fun and good luck. {{champion:17}} Teemo Build: {{summoner:11}} {{item:1413}} {{item:1330}} {{item:3069}} {{item:3401}} {{item:2303}} {{item:3060}} {{champion:16}} Soraka Build : {{summoner:11}} {{item:1415}} {{item:3508}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3072}} Kappa
> [{quoted}](name=kcal12,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pPTg5wcL,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2015-12-03T23:08:20.679+0000) > > Teemo{{champion:17}} or Soraka.{{champion:16}} . Build Teemo Tank and Soraka Light Tank AD ATK Spd Crit. > Have fun and good luck. > {{champion:17}} Teemo Build: {{summoner:11}} {{item:1413}} {{item:1330}} {{item:3069}} {{item:3401}} {{item:2303}} {{item:3060}} > {{champion:16}} Soraka Build : {{summoner:11}} {{item:1415}} {{item:3508}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3072}} > > Kappa Note: this only works in the depths of bronze V
coolbe (EUW)
: ZOMG 75g iz toO Muchz
Children in africa could get food with that.
: Nerf that fucking Veigar for god sake
He uses a couple Q's and is out of mana. His Q is low range and generally he can't use it for harassing If you let him free farm for 20-25 min, being an immobile squishy mage with unreliable damage output before that, then yes, you screwed up. Also, if you zhonyas his ult, no ult damage, problem solved? I think so. Messed up and got hit by his stun? players generally run cleanse against him, also makes it easier to just assassinate him.
: Good luck riot
Çan't balance both the pro scene and the low elo. It's only natural that they make the game balanced for higher elo's, because else it would totally screw up the pro scene. If you let graves hit you in melee and let him hit all his skillshots, yes, it's fair that he does significant amount of damage on you. Riot doesn't cater to the lower elo players? Introducing trinkets > free trinket upgrade massively benefits vision in lower elo games, as they generally don't buy wards but will use the trinket as it's in their item slot anyways. Buff timer /dragon timer/baron timer? Other things that made it a lot easier for lower elo to understand?
raps1355 (EUW)
: how do you counterplay corki his damage is outrageous.
Scales not quite as well into the lategame (It's a midgame orientated champion) Generally doesn't perform well against tanks. Relies on poke and skillshots to do damage, rather than consistent damage. Has one mobility ability, but it places him far away from the fight and is more of an escape, so quite hard to use in teamfights unless you want to completely zone yourself out.
: > [{quoted}](name=Masqavar,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Yp5fd8rF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-12-03T22:41:17.162+0000) > > Has a relatively high cooldown. > Requires you to have higher health than her - So is only rewarding if she is behind in a trade. > > There's more conditions on landing it, talon is an instant flash to the enemy that silences them unconditionally. They are different abilities, they do different things. > > Nerfing her only cc so she's totally garbage at dueling, which is already a conditional cc. Doesn't really seem like the best option imo. It isn't just rewarding when she is behind. It completely tips the scale in her favour no matter how much you overpower her.
> [{quoted}](name=SixPathsOvPain,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Yp5fd8rF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-12-03T22:47:23.202+0000) > > It isn't just rewarding when she is behind. It completely tips the scale in her favour no matter how much you overpower her. And you're basing that off what? First of all, she basically can't use it to engage or start a fight with you, because it won't stun. If she's behind, a stun that's slightly longer than other stuns, won't massively tip the scale in her favour, she's still behind for a reason. It's a single target conditional cc, it's not a, does 50% of enemy hp if you're behind in health.
EvadeX (EUNE)
: being honest, I got the idea for bringing morgana from playing vs bots with her. I haven't seen morgana in like months. but still she has such a kit she is either overpowered or underpowered. like, I've seen some bad morganas and while they do have some teamfight potential they are generally useless. but a fed morgana is a nightmare in absolutely every aspect apart from splitpushing. the strangest thing is her kit is not overloaded, but she is too reliant on her q, which IS overloaded.
You can't compare a bot game to a high elo game. You can't nerf something because it's strong against bots, bots won't generally dodge your skillshots, bot s won't counter your splitpushing by pushing mid as 5 and taking turrets faster than you can. Bots won't do anything about general team strategy. Honestly, you've based this all on one bot game, so it's not particularly valuable. The thing about her is that she's reliant on her Q, her shield to save her allies and her ult can be massive if placed well, but can also be countered by knockbacks or eliminating her quickly as a squishy mage is basically very vulnerable in the back line.
Grimmrok (EUNE)
: But to be honest, Illaoi **is** currently too strong. She may not be the most mobile champion, but she has a fair amount of tankiness, and packs a punch with her low CDs and high damage, while also having a ton of AOE. Not to mention her sustain in lane. And her skills do have enough range, more than most bruisers.
What would you take away from her. Her damage? she would basically be useless, because if you can't provide damage or cc, there's no build path for you, you can't go tank considering you would have no cc to be useful and going damage when they nerf it won't be viable. Her tankiness? Champions that rely on all in will just destroy her, she has no escapes, no cc already so champions like riven can already jump on her and she has no means of escaping. Her long range? Should the skillshots be faster then or still be huge tentacle animations dropping down on you. She has significant weaknesses, if you take away her strength, then what's left?
: How is this balanced matchmaking? / normal game /
I've seen extreme cases, but honestly never this extreme. It's just a normal, it won't happen all that often, maybe once in a lifetime. So no worries.
eingebung (EUW)
: irelias stun
Has a relatively high cooldown. Requires you to have higher health than her - So is only rewarding if she is behind in a trade. There's more conditions on landing it, talon is an instant flash to the enemy that silences them unconditionally. They are different abilities, they do different things. Nerfing her only cc so she's totally garbage at dueling, which is already a conditional cc. Doesn't really seem like the best option imo.
Delirious (EUW)
: Please for the love of god nerf Illaoi
Hey look at me I'm unranked I totally know about balance. On a more serious note. Illaoi has no cc Illaoi has no mobility Illaoi has slow attacks Should Riot remove her damage because you fight her near her tentacles, or let her ult multiple champions and you stay stagnant in the same area? So amumu ult shouldn't root people anymore because I mean if you hit multiple champions, shouldn't be rewarding man. Or about every aoe skill, shouldn't be rewarding at all. I mean, Illaoi has significant weaknesses you can easily abuse.
: shaco
AP shaco - get behind, be useless. AP shaco - Get to the lategame, be atleast semi-useless AP shaco - get ahead, be quite strong, but he should atleast be rewarded for playing well. I mean it's not like it's impossible to play against you know, a bit of MR and he's already significantly worse, he's basically a burst assassin which relies on you killing his clone.
Aversie (EUW)
: Good jungle champ for bronze?
~~Lee sin~~ Xin Zhao, Master Yi, Warwick, Volibear are good choices, they don't have skillshots and are easy to learn.
Mimr (EUW)
: I've always wondered why Volibears always seem to go Cinderhulk... Sure, Cinder gives a lot of HP but doesn't Sated Devourer double proc your ult every 2nd AA while it's active? Now I don't mean you should go full squishy on hit Voli, but I never quite understood why no one seems to go Sated + full tank.
Cause sated takes way too long to stack up, if you're behind on dragons and can't contest a baron, you can't get those 5 stacks instantly either. And volibear scales with health, so cinderhulk buffs his tankiness and damage and is just overall better on him. Just be that tanky frontline and protect your carries who can focus on dealing the damage.
: Nerf Blue Trinket
They should atleast make the cooldown longer, it's pretty insane I agree.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Masqavar

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion