Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Introducing the brand new Dutch and Belgian Leagues
: racist & toxic people can get away easy with the new support system!
Rioter Comments
: If you get what seems to be a copy and paste reply, then you're probably sending a copy and paste question I often interact with the player support and they're all for the most part friendly human beings, but you gotta understand that if you send the same thing that thousands of other players have sent with nothing really differenciating your message, then it's only normal that you'd get a copy and paste reply Again, they're human beings, if your ticket is friendly and fun, then they're gonna have fun replying to you, and if you take an agressive tone, then they won't enjoy replying to you, which might show on their reply or the quality of the reply, even if they'll of course typically stay professional since it's their job
no matter what i send its the same generic response and no its is no their job its voluntary.
Rioter Comments
Synchrone (EUW)
: Will the Honor level 2 deadline extension for season rewards eligibility be extended like last year?
pretty pathetic from riot if im honest, they need to take away my victorious sivir skin because if honour was around when i got that there was no way id be level 2
: Ban Appeal?
make a new account bro and keep telling these morons the truth. i have had my run ins with blitz bot, and to be honest i am never the instigator but i always seem to be the one reported. i have learnt that riot do not care for opinions and they plan on doing nothing about the decade old problem of afk/feeders/fools.
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: Could you give an proof to your claims? Like give a screenshot of discussion (to be safe, you can always censor the name of Rioter). It is really to accuse others of doing something and start a witch hunt. Riot Support have many flaws (main is, that they do nothing, asking for technical help, punishment help will in many cases lead to nothing, they also have this stupid Internet behaviour of being too direct when talking to costumers [what happened with forms like Mr., Ms., Best Regards?]), but the last thing that I can say about them is that they are rude or offensive in any way towards players.
> [{quoted}](name=Mcgalakar,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=2yzqVoAb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-12T10:21:21.089+0000) > > Could you give an proof to your claims? Like give a screenshot of discussion (to be safe, you can always censor the name of Rioter). It is really to accuse others of doing something and start a witch hunt. > > Riot Support have many flaws (main is, that they do nothing, asking for technical help, punishment help will in many cases lead to nothing, they also have this stupid Internet behaviour of being too direct when talking to costumers [what happened with forms like Mr., Ms., Best Regards?]), but the last thing that I can say about them is that they are rude or offensive in any way towards players. sorry you believe they are rude and offensive or it was typo? i can provide a screenshot but only to the proper people. being called shallow or the use of the word ironic in a sarcastic manor is no way for a so called player support "specialist" to behave.
Rioter Comments
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: It's not riot's responsibility to take care of their players' mental health They're a game company, not a mental health company
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=A9F2f5jQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-22T13:44:55.749+0000) > > It's not riot's responsibility to take care of their players' mental health > They're a game company, not a mental health company your obviously over 45 and have no idea we all moved to the Galilean moon europa.
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: Works for Minecraft too! Lets try another random game! Just change name of game in the link 😅 People those days kill themself over nothing. ------------ There was a girl that paid in sex for a mount (WoW) 🤣
> [{quoted}](name=Jesi Oni,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=A9F2f5jQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-22T13:48:05.297+0000) > > Works for Minecraft too! > Lets try another random game! > Just change name of game in the link 😅 > > People those days kill themself over nothing. > ------------ > > There was a girl that paid in sex for a mount (WoW) 🤣 mummy and daddy have you covered. LOL
Yiphobia (EUW)
: Unfortunately these things happen. However you cannot strongly link this to League of Legends alone. Mental health is a difficult thing, you need to look after yourself. To solely put this on Riot is very unfair. Maybe you can suggest a charity for the upcoming social impact. At this moment in time they have in fact been helping a charity called Headspace, a mental health charity based in Australia. It would be great to see them do this for the UK also. I think the problem is getting worse. It would be a bright idea to put education into schools to help young people with mental health issues to fix them before they get out of hand.
> [{quoted}](name=Yiphobia,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=A9F2f5jQ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-22T14:02:51.804+0000) > > Unfortunately these things happen. However you cannot strongly link this to League of Legends alone. Mental health is a difficult thing, you need to look after yourself. To solely put this on Riot is very unfair. Maybe you can suggest a charity for the upcoming social impact. At this moment in time they have in fact been helping a charity called Headspace, a mental health charity based in Australia. > > It would be great to see them do this for the UK also. I think the problem is getting worse. It would be a bright idea to put education into schools to help young people with mental health issues to fix them before they get out of hand. did i put it solely on riot? the simple facts are this people are attempting or ARE taking their own lifes with league of legends being a reason. the world has changed.
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: Works for Minecraft too! Lets try another random game! Just change name of game in the link 😅 People those days kill themself over nothing. ------------ There was a girl that paid in sex for a mount (WoW) 🤣
> [{quoted}](name=Jesi Oni,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=A9F2f5jQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-22T13:48:05.297+0000) > > Works for Minecraft too! > Lets try another random game! > Just change name of game in the link 😅 > > People those days kill themself over nothing. > ------------ > > There was a girl that paid in sex for a mount (WoW) 🤣 mummy and daddy obviously have you covered.
Rioter Comments
: No they couldn't, considering millions of reports get filed every single day they would need tens of thousands of workers to actually go through them, which is simply ridiculous. Also what's the point of outsourcing a job to real people when you have an automated system that does it reasonably well already?
> [{quoted}](name=Shadowflame,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yVMvK8G8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-07T20:41:34.579+0000) > > No they couldn't, considering millions of reports get filed every single day they would need tens of thousands of workers to actually go through them, which is simply ridiculous. Also what's the point of outsourcing a job to real people when you have an automated system that does it reasonably well already? okay im getting a reaction. job done. would you agree changes need to be made?
CJXander (EUNE)
: There are tens of millions of reports made every day, i really wanna see OP doing business with that mentality. Even if you pay an idian with 0.005 cents per case, multiply that with millions, and see how much you're losing on a daily basis.
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yVMvK8G8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-07T21:05:05.156+0000) > > There are tens of millions of reports made every day, i really wanna see OP doing business with that mentality. Even if you pay an idian with 0.005 cents per case, multiply that with millions, and see how much you're losing on a daily basis. okay im getting a reaction. job done. would you agree changes need to be made?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Dromichete (EUNE)
: How can someone who ruins a game can go freely with it and still can play ?
riot games do not care mate to be honest, all they want is the pro scene doing well and all of us surfs buying rp
Rioter Comments
neropa (EUNE)
: What we can do to fight toxicity & inting/trolling/afking
Riot need to start SPANKING these fools. lets say we have a troll fiddlesticks mid and 5 people report that fiddle. RIOT should have a system in place where they can see that guy has 5 report for the same thing and quiet literally spank the shiz out of said player. im talking 1 month bans and iron these mofos out
Hansiman (EUW)
: So what's the issue with another person stating their opinion when you stated yours? It's a public discussion platform, sharing opinions is part of the idea of it.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0fjP9mRp,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-10-23T17:39:08.103+0000) > > So what's the issue with another person stating their opinion when you stated yours? It's a public discussion platform, sharing opinions is part of the idea of it. did i say there was an issue? i can see bad things happening with me and this boards shiznit. im off i can foresee nothing good coming from what i think.
Shamose (EUW)
: Maybe if you and your friends had some decent ideas it'd be different. instead you post this garbage: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/0fjP9mRp-money-grabbing-riot
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ERHQ4MEA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-23T17:36:09.567+0000) > > Maybe if you and your friends had some decent ideas it'd be different. > > instead you post this garbage: > https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/0fjP9mRp-money-grabbing-riot i have given them multiple GOOD ideas and for nothing. good day
Solicitude (EUNE)
: These champions are strong but, except kaisa, none of them is OP. You definitely have the right to say your opinion. But you cant force it on the game. Because you think they are broken, doesnt mean they are or that riot should nerf them. They wont nerf a champion because someone or 5-6 people think him OP.
> [{quoted}](name=Solicitude,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0fjP9mRp,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-10-23T17:33:39.056+0000) > > These champions are strong but, except kaisa, none of them is OP. > > You definitely have the right to say your opinion. But you cant force it on the game. Because you think they are broken, doesnt mean they are or that riot should nerf them. They wont nerf a champion because someone or 5-6 people think him OP. thats your opinion brother, its not fact i need a riot employee to tell me the FACTS what you say is opinion. with all due respect
: > [{quoted}](name=dorothymantooth3,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0fjP9mRp,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-10-23T16:41:40.649+0000) > > you obviously have 0 plans to reel in the BROKEN group of champions so i have no choice but to only play them > > darius > kai sai > illaoi > master yi > katarina > (the list could go on) > > 3 OF THESE HAVE BEEN BROKEN SINCE I STARTED PLAYING IN SEASON 3, 5 years yes 5 years you have had to address serious SERIOUS issues with them but alas. the people who own riot obviously only care about the money coming in so you guys enjoy that. i have messaged you time and time again regarding honest opinions about genuinely broken champions but it seems these messages are about as useful as Anne franks drum kit so ggwp riot i will climb using the champions that YOU broke > > good day. Give us some Expamles why those champs are broken? And with broken i dont mean those YI Bugs since this Patch And as u already said u only play the "broken champs" Why do u have a 50% winrate with a negativ W/L of 257W/261L u should be challenjour by now and not some low elo silver 4 with those busted champs
> [{quoted}](name=e621 Rengar,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0fjP9mRp,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-23T17:30:08.001+0000) > > Give us some Expamles why those champs are broken? > And with broken i dont mean those YI Bugs since this Patch darius level 3 beats ANY champ toplane. you give master yi 3 early kills he WILL penta kill, katarina will get fed regardless of anything anyone does, yasuo carrys himself and inturn his team
Rioter Comments
Jamsheer (EUNE)
: Best counterpicks for darius & garen ?
Leave the game, darius and garen auto carry
: Having a list of champions that you are only broken in your opinion (just because you can't play against them) does not mean Riot is money grabbing. Riot has much much much more data than just win rates and play rates that we have access to through the likes of op.gg and leagueofgraphs. Yes, Riot makes mistakes in balancing, but if we left it up to the community, it would be much much worse because of people like you not liking certain champions.
duly noted, but it will not change my opinion, i live in the UK where i can say pretty much what i like. this is not soviet russia or north korea. the champs listed have an unfair advantage who even are you broheem :)
: Having a list of champions that you are only broken in your opinion (just because you can't play against them) does not mean Riot is money grabbing. Riot has much much much more data than just win rates and play rates that we have access to through the likes of op.gg and leagueofgraphs. Yes, Riot makes mistakes in balancing, but if we left it up to the community, it would be much much worse because of people like you not liking certain champions.
duly noted, but it will not change my opinion, i live in the UK where i can say pretty much what i like. this is not soviet russia or north korea. the champs listed have an unfair advantage
JKL (EUNE)
: Minion Block - at the cost of tilt
you obviously have 0 plans to reel in the BROKEN group of champions so i have no choice but to only play them darius kai sai illaoi master yi katarina (the list could go on) 3 OF THESE HAVE BEEN BROKEN SINCE I STARTED PLAYING IN SEASON 3, 5 years yes 5 years you have had to address serious SERIOUS issues with them but alas. the people who own riot obviously only care about the money coming in so you guys enjoy that. i have messaged you time and time again regarding honest opinions about genuinely broken champions but it seems these messages are about as useful as Anne franks drum kit so ggwp riot i will climb to challenger and i will get there by playing the champions that you have broken. good day.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Master Oôgway

Level 206 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion