: Its most likely cause your laptop is heating up after a while,I recommend using lowest setting graphics wise for league,and then making sure you have a good cool air flow to your laptop.Espically since it's summer airs more humid and more hot,and it can impact pcs quite a bit.Another tip is too make sure to close all other applications while playing League and too not charge while playing.Make sure you start with like 100% charge.
> [{quoted}](name=Mathews001,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=82trUiWZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-03T09:31:15.617+0000) > > Its most likely cause your laptop is heating up after a while,I recommend using lowest setting graphics wise for league,and then making sure you have a good cool air flow to your laptop.Espically since it's summer airs more humid and more hot,and it can impact pcs quite a bit.Another tip is too make sure to close all other applications while playing League and too not charge while playing.Make sure you start with like 100% charge.
8faLLeN8 (EUW)
: Weird FPS drops
Its most likely cause your laptop is heating up after a while,I recommend using lowest setting graphics wise for league,and then making sure you have a good cool air flow to your laptop.Espically since it's summer airs more humid and more hot,and it can impact pcs quite a bit.Another tip is too make sure to close all other applications while playing League and too not charge while playing.Make sure you start with like 100% charge.
: I get huge fps drops since the new patch
> [{quoted}](name=Linda de Mol,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=XmRW1A7e,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-19T17:40:04.311+0000) > > Usually played with 180 fps on average, now it sometimes drops during the game to 70?? Whats going on? Never had it before. I don't think it is a PC issue I was at a friend's house a day back after the patch and I used my intel i3 laptop on low setting still managed to get a solid 80 FPS,anything above 60 is perfectly fine tbh.I recon it's something to do with the patch and not your PC.
Putsi (EUW)
: Any ideas?
Nothing you can do, personally Iam lower rank as well I haven't seen to come across that many smurfs if Iam honest,as long as your team is strong together you can still outplay smurfs,if anything playing with smurfs helps you learn faster and see the kind of stuff they do.
spektre (EUNE)
: fps dropped in client and in game
> [{quoted}](name=spektre,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=EKsiu0aT,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-19T20:53:54.960+0000) > > Hi guys since patch 9.13 idk what happend but my client is so slow and also my fps dropped to like 3 fps idk what happend but someone can help with this please? First of all just lower your graphics settings if they aren't already,next run a antivirus scan cause it might not actually be league of legends.If that doesn't work make sure your PC is up to date with all updates.Finally if none of them work reinstall the game.
Rioter Comments
: I am actually gratefull ! Thanks RIOT but NO THANKS !
Youre free to leave,but I don't think riot has lost many players lmao,there still doing fine,people don't even care about the patch anymore if anything everyone just accepting it and enjoying the game.
Lil Peeep (EUW)
: Thank You for the constant bugsplat, the leaverbuster and especially your incompetence @Riot!
I had the same issue,all I had to do was restart my computer and then run a system clean up using my antivirus software.Now the games fine
Gınko (EUW)
: buy with rp
I can't seem too find it,is it in the store or am I blind lol
Rioter Comments
Novvuss (EUNE)
: Never playing again this game
> [{quoted}](name=Novvuss,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=n9lqVm74,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-16T14:58:57.108+0000) > > This "Company" is not doing something for the players to make the game "playable". > Ap scailing on some champs in early game is ridiculous. > Health regen on some champs too > And so > Just add skins... > Game perfectly balanced, right? > Nice nice... {{champion:82}} I don't know what you're on about it being unplayable,ever champion can be countered,it just depends on your skill capacity and those on your team.
Rioter Comments
Kâtarina (EUNE)
: FPS Problems?
Omg I thought this was just happening to me,I was playing yuumi today and when I used my Q my game would stutter,but then was fine after.Iam log on tommrow see if anything is better.I think for me it wasn't FPS I think ping.So probably just reset my router.However for you I just recommend putting all graphics on low see if it helps.Otherwise run pc virus scan.
: Can we choose level borders ?
Would be a good idea ,but I don't think they would do it cause it's too far into the game to make a change like that

Mathews001

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion