Dorklady (EUNE)
: Youmuu's Ghostblade
Spatula is completely broken and they need to fix this asap. Its very fun to play, but its literally who can int the hardest to get spatula or multiple. It's very easy to recreate. Steps are the following (for Riot to know) Get a spatula + anything that forms into an item except for force of nature or runaans. Keep dragging that item unto someone that already has that trait. If you click a little above it creates a copy of this item so you get multiple Keep dragging and you will have like 6 to 9 - depending on how many you want. --> Profit. Ofcourse its fun to play like this once, but you see it every game so yeah, its a big thing. Should probably disable either TFT or spatula for the time. As far as I know it doesn't work properly on glacial, but that's about it.
mNd16 (EUNE)
: BUG OR CHEAT ???
The bug is that you drop an item that contains spatula on someone that already has that trait. So for example you drop yuumi on kassadin and sometimes it doubles the item for no reason.
Enchant5 (EUW)
: The TFT Experience
I love TFT, but the queues are insane and uh PBE actually has shorter queue now than EUW.
Hayzerxes (EUW)
: Server overloaded, cut aram and normals for TFT
Disagree personally. They can however start with having 10 player games (disable custom with less than 10 players, practice tool and stuff).
: Nothing works
My client doesn't even open anymore.
: yes there are unlimited copies but with luck and there are cards (champs) that are rarer than others so u are not likely to pull them out fast u can shuffle as many time as u want as long as u have the in game currency idk if paying for the game will give u an advantage over others maybe it does but i didn't see any of that on my screen yet
> [{quoted}](name=rito are scambgs,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EIpq1foo,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-27T13:37:39.600+0000) > > yes there are unlimited copies but with luck and there are cards (champs) that are rarer than others so u are not likely to pull them out fast > > u can shuffle as many time as u want as long as u have the in game currency > > idk if paying for the game will give u an advantage over others maybe it does but i didn't see any of that on my screen yet Actually no there's not unlimited copies. If someone goes out of the game his champions go back into the pool. So that means there's limited champs right? Idk the number though and would love to know. The limit is for all players though, I'm 99% sure about that one.
NicklasDoom (EUNE)
: ohh yea btw it is the same person who is typing rite naw i am also 98704
> [{quoted}](name=NicklasDoom,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Af4UaE6l,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-26T22:00:38.804+0000) > > ohh yea btw it is the same person who is typing rite naw i am also 98704 It is out on NA right now so you can play there. But agreed, playing it on EUW is better, because we've proven that EU>NA
: Y today release i dont see it
> [{quoted}](name=G2 Dragon Fist,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Af4UaE6l,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-26T20:10:53.167+0000) > > Y today release i dont see it Today wasn't expected. We can expect it between now and 9 in the morning.
Leeyn (EUNE)
: I cant understand how a billion dollar company cant predict a simple launch time and makes us all wait for a day on our computer waiting for TFT while people in JP and US playing it already. This is just sad waste of my time and your resources.
> [{quoted}](name=Leeyn,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=JARl9mA1,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2019-06-26T20:13:22.535+0000) > > I cant understand how a billion dollar company cant predict a simple launch time and makes us all wait for a day on our computer waiting for TFT while people in JP and US playing it already. This is just sad waste of my time and your resources. It was known however that it would not drop till at least this evening at 9 o'clock. So you didn't have to sit waiting. Also you can play it too on the NA server as it's open to any level. There's loads of EU people playing there. It's not like you're earning xp anyways. Stop being so damn negative about something that they communicated the whole time.
: [Resolved] Where is TFT?
Play it on NA. You are not getting XP anyway and you don't need to level your account at all. Queue times are horrible though and are 10 minutes and longer.
Luminis (EUW)
: If riot only would know what timezones are and how to communicate with their players lmaoooooooooooooo don't put the date of today in your schedule if it is not even coming out today for EU{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
> [{quoted}](name=Luminis,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Af4UaE6l,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-26T18:54:52.751+0000) > > If riot only would know what timezones are and how to communicate with their players lmaoooooooooooooo don't put the date of today in your schedule if it is not even coming out today for EU{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} Just play on NA, you can play on a lvl 1 account, have seen many of these already. It's not like you're getting BE for it anyway.
98704 (EUW)
: i cant find it on euw or eune where is it out rite naw?
> [{quoted}](name=98704,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Af4UaE6l,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-26T10:05:10.816+0000) > > i cant find it on euw or eune where is it out rite naw? Hey, it's only out for OCE and JPN right now, so sadly we will have to wait. It will be out for us (EUW) coming night or next morning. Hope you are as hyped as I am.
: Have a look at posts asking for urf... vast majority are heavily downvoted, and every time we get urf there’s a lot of complaint threads which are equally as downvoted. This ain’t my opinion, just saying which way the wind is blowing. If you want my opinion I do hate urf but not because of the mode, but because there litterally isn’t anything else that has divided this community more, every time it’s brought up here it feels like a knife fight and when it comes back is the worst time to be on the boards... it’s just a shame really.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ePY8ew3K,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T16:59:35.213+0000) > > Have a look at posts asking for urf... vast majority are heavily downvoted, and every time we get urf there’s a lot of complaint threads which are equally as downvoted. > > This ain’t my opinion, just saying which way the wind is blowing. > > If you want my opinion I do hate urf but not because of the mode, but because there litterally isn’t anything else that has divided this community more, every time it’s brought up here it feels like a knife fight and when it comes back is the worst time to be on the boards... it’s just a shame really. Downvoted doesn't say anything. Literally asking for URF is annoying as hell and I enjoy the gamemode a lot from time to time. So that's why I ask for facts not "fill-in-the-blanks-with-your-own-view" If you can't provide facts (you don't work at riot, right?) don't say stuff like URF is not even the most popular mode. I'm not sure if it is or not, but you can't be sure either. There must be a reason riot saw a huge spike in players whenever URF is here. So yeah it is your opinion because you fill in the blanks the way you like to. It's not at all how the winds are blowing. So please stop spreading stuff like you know it all, because you don't. You do this a lot on the boards and it's annoying af. Your opinion or what you perceive as the truth is not(!) what is the truth. We can talk about this in private further if you want to, you know my account name. If not, just please stop pretending that you know everything and everything you say is the truth.
: Actually urf isn’t the most popular mode... it’s more of a 50/50 split between loving and hating it... you’ve just got a loud minority constantly begging for it.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ePY8ew3K,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T15:58:10.368+0000) > > Actually urf isn’t the most popular mode... it’s more of a 50/50 split between loving and hating it... you’ve just got a loud minority constantly begging for it. Sources or you are just telling bullshit again like you do a lot on the boards? Edit: bullshit as in you are telling your opinion as if it is the truth.
Rioter Comments
neropa (EUNE)
: Off-topic here but: How was it abused?
> [{quoted}](name=neropa,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=m73YGMjo,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T15:39:29.025+0000) > > Off-topic here but: How was it abused? So basically you can abuse it in several ways. Main one i've seen is when your comp sucks relative to the other team 1 person (of premade) goes afk and you get a free remake. This guy continues on his smurf/alternate account and can just queue up with the same person again. Basically making it so that you always have better teamcomp or at least fair chances. There's other reasons why you would want to remake and it included losing a level 1 fight where 1 person wasn't there and some other stuff.
: Remake isn't working
Were you playing aram? If not it's bugged, but they disabled remake on aram because it can be abused.
Rioter Comments
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: I agree with Scarra on this, even if I'm biased due to playing Fiddle. Point n' click hard CC is actually good for the game. With champions becoming more and more mobile, faster and higher damage - there needs to be a simple way to slow down their dominance. Besides, Fiddle's Q is far from the only point n' click hard CC in the game. If a damageless point n' click CC is an issue, when do these champs get a rework? A list champions with point n' click hard CC, that I can remember: {{champion:12}} , {{champion:1}} , {{champion:53}} , {{champion:9}} , {{champion:86}} , {{champion:120}} , {{champion:24}} , {{champion:126}} , {{champion:43}} , {{champion:85}} , {{champion:89}} , {{champion:127}} , {{champion:117}} , {{champion:90}} , {{champion:57}} , {{champion:75}} (Maxed out, it pretty much is hard CC), {{champion:111}} , {{champion:56}} , {{champion:80}} , {{champion:78}} , {{champion:133}} , {{champion:33}} , {{champion:13}} , {{champion:27}} , {{champion:72}} , {{champion:50}} (Passive), {{champion:223}} , {{champion:17}} , {{champion:18}} , {{champion:4}} , {{champion:77}} , {{champion:67}} , {{champion:254}} , {{champion:106}}
> [{quoted}](name=VIT Laati,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bVsfJKtE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-31T12:33:15.774+0000) > > I agree with Scarra on this, even if I'm biased due to playing Fiddle. > > Point n' click hard CC is actually good for the game. With champions becoming more and more mobile, faster and higher damage - there needs to be a simple way to slow down their dominance. > > Besides, Fiddle's Q is far from the only point n' click hard CC in the game. If a damageless point n' click CC is an issue, when do these champs get a rework? > > A list champions with point n' click hard CC, that I can remember: {{champion:12}} , {{champion:1}} , {{champion:53}} , {{champion:9}} , {{champion:86}} , {{champion:120}} , {{champion:24}} , {{champion:126}} , {{champion:43}} , {{champion:85}} , {{champion:89}} , {{champion:127}} , {{champion:117}} , {{champion:90}} , {{champion:57}} , {{champion:75}} (Maxed out, it pretty much is hard CC), {{champion:111}} , {{champion:56}} , {{champion:80}} , {{champion:78}} , {{champion:133}} , {{champion:33}} , {{champion:13}} , {{champion:27}} , {{champion:72}} , {{champion:50}} (Passive), {{champion:223}} , {{champion:17}} , {{champion:18}} , {{champion:4}} , {{champion:77}} , {{champion:67}} , {{champion:254}} , {{champion:106}} So you see every champ except for maybe Lulu, Ryze and maokai has it either on R or it's under very specific circumstances which provide counterplay! Counterplay is a big thing in the game and fiddle fear just leaves too little counterplay. I can either get a qss (which is very cost unefficient and delays my powerspike) or get cleanse and both have a way longer cooldown. The length of the fear is actually insane (2.25 seconds max level) and thus it feels lackluster to play against. However I do agree that some anti-mobility should be in the game like stuff like grounded or even simple point and click so follow up cc is easier to land. I think fiddle fear with a shorter duration or same duration but(!) with counterplay or something would be amazing. If it's point and click I hope they provide A) counterplay and B) a specific circumstance how it is strongest. I don't know how, but maybe cc after you've been invis for like 5 seconds or something along the lines of a scarecrow. edit: you can downvote me, but this still is how the game works {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rioter Comments
: who dodges on aram, excuse me u deserved that.
> [{quoted}](name=SectionedOne,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=HeJYH0bf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-08T23:55:00.580+0000) > > who dodges on aram, excuse me u deserved that. For your interest I never dodge ARAM unless someone is very toxic in champion select. Which was the case.
Rioter Comments
Rena (EUW)
: This happens in a matter of Minutes so you don't have to worry. You also didn't do something that is bannable. It's funny tho because I am similar to him interms of the bro thing. I always say "gj bro" or "ty bro". If someone would say I am not his bro idk what to say because it's just a way of saying. However none of this is bannable. He was probably just upset from what you said. Him calling you useless can result in a punishment for him tho.
> [{quoted}](name=Rena,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OxtYTklY,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-24T12:13:22.297+0000) > However none of this is bannable. He was probably just upset from what you said. > Him calling you useless can result in a punishment for him tho. Wait what? You can get punished for calling someone useless if he is useless? That's some next level bullshit. It's not flaming, just stating something? This is a question btw, because i genuinely don't understand why that would be bannable.
: This community is so great!
The way you react isn't "smart" btw if someone is raging. Totally not your fault, but I've experienced I get flamed more if I react like that so I try to avoid that as much as possible because it's not helping me. Unless you want to get them banned then... It is quite smart.
: That one's different, the underseas network cable from UK > Amsterdam seems to have caused the problems back then. Now, we Dutchies don't have anything to do with that because of the fact that we can route to Riot Games without the use of that cable. Good heads up tho.
> [{quoted}](name=Acne is cool,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Uy02Olif,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-04-22T23:11:13.377+0000) > > That one's different, the underseas network cable from UK > Amsterdam seems to have caused the problems back then. Now, we Dutchies don't have anything to do with that because of the fact that we can route to Riot Games without the use of that cable. > > Good heads up tho. Ah didn't know, I'm with ziggo so didn't experience this thing that KPN had.
: KPN Latency 50+ EUW
If i recall correctly UK had the same problem just a week ago. It's something that's league related too, although they probably won't admit it.
: But being precise is extremely important, especially regarding bugs. People complain about bugs etc but don't provide correct information. If you don't know what a proc is or better how the term is used by Riot (because an unambiguous definition does not exist) you should simply avoid it. Generally a crit is considered a proc, the Luden's Echo passive is a proc regarding Riot's terminology. Casting an ability is NOT a proc. The second cast of Tahm W if the 1st was cast on an ally is just a second cast (spit out). But if 1st was cast on an enemy the cast procs different results based on enemy type. Think of it as an conditional effect because Rioteers often refer to conditional effects as procs [some people disagree on that if defining proc as "programmed **random** occurence", e.g. crit]. You should keep in mind that I am just trying to clarify.
> [{quoted}](name=Il Sten lI,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=2HXqradl,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-05T16:16:57.808+0000) > > But being precise is extremely important, especially regarding bugs. People complain about bugs etc but don't provide correct information. If you don't know what a proc is or better how the term is used by Riot (because an unambiguous definition does not exist) you should simply avoid it. > > Generally a crit is considered a proc, the Luden's Echo passive is a proc regarding Riot's terminology. Casting an ability is NOT a proc. The second cast of Tahm W if the 1st was cast on an ally is just a second cast (spit out). But if 1st was cast on an enemy the cast procs different results based on enemy type. Think of it as an conditional effect because Rioteers often refer to conditional effects as procs [some people disagree on that if defining proc as "programmed **random** occurence", e.g. crit]. > > You should keep in mind that I am just trying to clarify. Dude, i'm just trying to report a bug. You're not being helpful or anything. If you wanted to be helpful you could've asked or waited for me to answer the other guy, but instead you're just trying to make a point for no reason. Yeah i might not give it the right name, but riot will understand this if they read it. If not they can contact me. Bug is still present in the game and can't be avoided when playing tahm kench.
: cast =/= proc
> [{quoted}](name=Il Sten lI,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=2HXqradl,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-04T21:22:21.978+0000) > > cast =/= proc go nitpick somewhere else. English is not my native language. Jeez ffs go annoy someone else
Yraco (EUW)
: Just a question out of curiosity, is it bugged so that it makes you spend the mana twice (if you do have the mana it wants) or does it work as intended if it lets you recast?
> [{quoted}](name=Yraco,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=2HXqradl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-03T20:48:36.373+0000) > > Just a question out of curiosity, is it bugged so that it makes you spend the mana twice (if you do have the mana it wants) or does it work as intended if it lets you recast? Yeah if i have (example tahm kench W) 60 mana then it doesn't cost me double mana. Problem is solely when i go below that 60 mana. Haven't played TK today to see if the problem is still there.
: I assume the same but when the OP makes us guess the bug "report" is not really viable.
> [{quoted}](name=Il Sten lI,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=2HXqradl,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-04T09:51:39.497+0000) > > I assume the same but when the OP makes us guess the bug "report" is not really viable. Well it's a second proc, isn't it? So yeah that's it. First proc: eat Second proc: spit out
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Murdarici (EUNE)
: STOP COMPLAIN - STOP SPOIL MISSIONS Enjoy a joke, its april fool. I imagine if company give everybody 10 free skins of choice and everybody enjoy them and on the 1 april to say we were kidding, april fool, hahah, and took them back, I imagine the rage the whine. Nobody can make a nice joke anymore cause people get angry and whine. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=Murdarici,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=yQvMOnsY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-27T22:12:05.201+0000) > > STOP COMPLAIN - STOP SPOIL MISSIONS > > Enjoy a joke, its april fool. > > I imagine if company give everybody 10 free skins of choice and everybody enjoy them and on the 1 april to say we were kidding, april fool, hahah, and took them back, I imagine the rage the whine. > > Nobody can make a nice joke anymore cause people get angry and whine. > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} It's not a spoil, i didn't even say anything about the mission? I don't enjoy it, it triggers me. I didn't choose to do the missions, they were forced unto me. Also you're not forced to read this nor react. If it triggers me, it triggers me and I find it very annoying. If I can't say anything about it, why would you be allowed to say anything about what I find triggering? Literally this is what is wrong with this community, people aren't allowed to have a %%%%ing opinion.
Rioter Comments
CJXander (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nutzilla,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=5cEprAPz,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-26T14:08:27.713+0000) > > Kayle support is like a terrible version of zillian support - she does all the same things, but much worse. before the rework at least she offered some decent damage in the early game and you could all in unaware enemies since nobody knows how hard she hits, but now she does not even have early kill noob potential. Kek, this case is way beyond your comprehension level, you're just a low-gold player (silver).
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=5cEprAPz,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-03-26T15:06:11.144+0000) > > Kek, this case is way beyond your comprehension level, you're just a low-gold player (silver). Complaining and then being toxic. Classic.
Rioter Comments
Veterian (EUW)
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJgNg9_amKc This might be an interesting video to watch. He talks about what the best times are to play ranked
> [{quoted}](name=Veterian,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=XwT5FHXq,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-03-19T08:44:04.979+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJgNg9_amKc This might be an interesting video to watch. He talks about what the best times are to play ranked Wait doesn't he make a big thinking fault that low KDA is worse? I don't get this?
: Kappa y s (Or commiting not alive) is banned on sight, unfortunately, the context doesn't matter, so be more careful what words you do quote.
> [{quoted}](name=Abyssal Blind,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=N%%%aehe,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-11T18:49:48.912+0000) > > Kappa y s (Or commiting not alive) is banned on sight, unfortunately, the context doesn't matter, so be more careful what words you do quote. If you repeat others saying that it's not smart of you (because system will pick you up) but I've been unbanned from that too because it was a wrong ban.
Rioter Comments
Smerk (EUW)
: conqueror is supposed to be stronger on melee champions, it would be too powerful on ranged champions without those restrictions
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=eXULwQ2q,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-23T19:17:04.301+0000) > > conqueror is supposed to be stronger on melee champions, it would be too powerful on ranged champions without those restrictions Oh yeah i agree on that, but would've been nice if the duration was refreshed (not stacked) as a kind of niche thing. Anyway, ty
Smerk (EUW)
: > Damage-over-time effects and ongoing sources of damage can refresh and grant one stack every 5 seconds.
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=eXULwQ2q,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-22T22:53:21.812+0000) > > So it can't refresh on a ranged champion if it's DoT? That's kinda.. Lame?
Rioter Comments
Mattie010 (EUW)
: When is the fix coming for this game?
I have a gtx 1060 and AMD ryzen 2700x in my pc - but the game is just bugged. Sound is constantly missing and fps drops is insane. Don't have this in any other game ever.
Rioter Comments
Threxes (EUW)
: Riot, fix your game, its already pretty enough!!
The FPS drops is horrible. I mean I'm still on like 80 but thats a huge drop from my normal 180...
Rioter Comments
: Missions
Is it because you are playing urf? Everything works for me regarding missions except for urf.
Leogolas (EUNE)
: Who is best now
They all have kinda unique strengths I think. What champions do you currently play for mid? Do you want something similar or different?
Kabakadamn (EUNE)
: Is that the guy who said we are not gonna revert capsules?
> [{quoted}](name=Kabakadamn,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Y3iuuvpL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T18:41:37.917+0000) > > Is that the guy who said we are not gonna revert capsules? Nah he is the one who always knows about every single bug - whenever there is a game or client breaking one. His youtube is amazing.
Seiori (EUW)
: If you can just create a new account, then is that really a punishment? You may lose your main account with your money, but now you have a fresh account and nothing to lose. No matter how you put it, this is probably one of the best ways to improve player behaviour, give them a chance to earn something back. If people continue to offend, thats their own fault. But they would have just done that on a different account anyway, so what does it matter which account it is on. And for the people who choose to reform, they have a reason too. Something to motivate them to stop re-offending.
> [{quoted}](name=Seiori,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yPoF7E4I,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-12-17T03:38:04.530+0000) > > If you can just create a new account, then is that really a punishment? You may lose your main account with your money, but now you have a fresh account and nothing to lose. No matter how you put it, this is probably one of the best ways to improve player behaviour, give them a chance to earn something back. If people continue to offend, thats their own fault. But they would have just done that on a different account anyway, so what does it matter which account it is on. > > And for the people who choose to reform, they have a reason too. Something to motivate them to stop re-offending. I disagree for a simple reason: you crossed the line, you should bear the consequences. It's just like real life. I think there's many more reasons though and i think losing your account with skins (i.e. money) is fair, because only you could've changed what you have done. That they troll on another account idc. Why not? Because i know they'll get banned again and again and again. If they don't (and can actually show that their smurf is 100% ban free for like 2 years and played on a fair amount) yeah you should be eligible to get an account back. My guess is that this is only rarely gonna happen. Also the reason to not give it back is because they now can play serious on their account worth some hundred euros and troll on other accounts. For me, personally, i don't get why riot should unpunish people who have been righteously punished.
Show more

Mattie010

Level 172 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion