: Game Crashes In Black Screen
Play in borderless it's easier to reconnect
MaidrobX (EUW)
: Yasuo's Particle fix
+1 and windwall fix
: FPS Drops since 9.13 Still Happening in 9.14
Same actually i see ocassional stutter i5 4440, 1060 3gb running in borderless everything maxed.. I used to run well over 100 fps but as of recent my fps hovers around or below 60 during midgame and 30s late game
: can't access friend list. cant invite to games
You can still invite using the invite button in lobby and typing your friend's name you're welcome.
: I'll ask around and see if there are any issues known about it :)
> [{quoted}](name=A Red Herring,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=QEwf0qZ5,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T08:19:35.527+0000) > > I'll ask around and see if there are any issues known about it :) Can we please get a fix on yasuo's windwall stuff keeps going thru my windwall! It ruins my solo queue :( gotta get that diamond elo ;-;...
RÑG Uzi (EUNE)
: I still didn't get the Twitch Prime Loot.
Same problem, claimed it before linking amounts and nothing weeks later
Perilum (EUW)
: Don't do bets when you don't know what you talk about.
> [{quoted}](name=Perilum,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=3jbuPUp0,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-22T23:50:10.785+0000) > > Don't do bets when you don't know what you talk about. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/9oAyWOcr-fpsperformance-updates are u sure i don't know what i am talkin about?
Perilum (EUW)
: LoL needs high IPC performance by your CPU. Your CPU is horrible at that. You should upgrade. The CPU can't supply the GPU anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Perilum,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=3jbuPUp0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-16T12:29:32.316+0000) > > LoL needs high IPC performance by your CPU. > Your CPU is horrible at that. > > You should upgrade. The CPU can't supply the GPU anyway. the fact that he can't get over 30 fps in teamfights is annoying as hell i can imagine, i bet it's something it has to do with riot's side of things rather then him, they confirmed it themselves, well i guess we just have to wait for a better code...
: HUGE FPS drops!?
try to cap ur fps at 80 and/or disable sound.
marcus85 (EUW)
: Getting banned for abusive behaviour (but not really) Update
Give it a day or 2, they'll see your ticket my friend... They're pretty busy atm, so tickets are handled very slowly..
CJXander (EUNE)
: Star Guardian Miss Fortune - Animated Login
wow!!! Holy heck mate good job ^^
: But you are not really doing your friends a favour if you queue with them when there is a massive diffrence in experience and skill.
> [{quoted}](name=D Kayn goes BOOM,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AbZqEjOu,comment-id=00010004,timestamp=2017-08-11T14:29:40.641+0000) > > But you are not really doing your friends a favour if you queue with them when there is a massive diffrence in experience and skill. u actually do them a favor it makes it easier for them to learn the game from the better players, encourages them in a way of "OH THATS SO COOL, I WANNA BE ABLE TO DO THAT" unless the player is very pissimistic and they would get depressed very easily, but yea i get your point, i hope u understand that the better players they face the faster they'll learn ^^.
: I mean some problems are okay, but this is to hard.... I mean the team with the "Friend" in the Solo Lane will lose, thats not fair.... Having an Ori with 5k dmg in a game....
> [{quoted}](name=StormbringerLoki,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AbZqEjOu,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2017-08-11T09:15:42.269+0000) > > I mean some problems are okay, but this is to hard.... I mean the team with the "Friend" in the Solo Lane will lose, thats not fair.... > Having an Ori with 5k dmg in a game.... or u prefer having a tryndamere doing a 0 dmg challange? i've seen that shit :P
: I feel for the most part that yasuo isnt that bad on either end of the spectrum but only thing i feel that rly needs a change is the windwall. Its not that much about teamfight potential but the lane potential. For champions i mostly play being orianna,xerath and syndra windwall isnt taht anoying(maybe a bit with syndra) since it can block very little but for champions like ahri,lux or velkoz it can be a huge pain,using e+q with ahri after u worked hard to even get in a position where yasuo isnt in minion wave and doesnt have passive shield and is in a middle of a dash/cant dash anymore only to find ur skillshots blocked by a simple press of w from yasuo.If u ask me thats plain stupidity. My idea of yasuo w would be: Option1- giving him an abilitie similar to q which can block a spell or autoattack,has 2 charges which generate at 30-20(maybe 15) depending on level of abilitie and having 5-3 secs cd between casts.Option2- giving him something similar to old fiora w which would block both spells and attacks and return a small portion(maybe 20-30%) of it to attacker,being on 25-15(10) secounds cooldown. Otherwise i feel that everything else he has in his kit is kinda balanced(maybe not the passive shield but it can stay if w is changed).
> [{quoted}](name=vladusgenius,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MoTm99jc,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-08-09T19:43:40.294+0000) > > I feel for the most part that yasuo isnt that bad on either end of the spectrum but only thing i feel that rly needs a change is the windwall. Its not that much about teamfight potential but the lane potential. For champions i mostly play being orianna,xerath and syndra windwall isnt taht anoying(maybe a bit with syndra) since it can block very little but for champions like ahri,lux or velkoz it can be a huge pain,using e+q with ahri after u worked hard to even get in a position where yasuo isnt in minion wave and doesnt have passive shield and is in a middle of a dash/cant dash anymore only to find ur skillshots blocked by a simple press of w from yasuo.If u ask me thats plain stupidity. My idea of yasuo w would be: Option1- giving him an abilitie similar to q which can block a spell or autoattack,has 2 charges which generate at 30-20(maybe 15) depending on level of abilitie and having 5-3 secs cd between casts.Option2- giving him something similar to old fiora w which would block both spells and attacks and return a small portion(maybe 20-30%) of it to attacker,being on 25-15(10) secounds cooldown. Otherwise i feel that everything else he has in his kit is kinda balanced(maybe not the passive shield but it can stay if w is changed). that would make him a toplaner, riot doesn't want that to happen so yea. They'd nerf his entire kit just to keep that windwall in...
Zantonny (EUW)
: I have a pretty strong feeling you're not pro rework. You've essentially said "I'm fine with reworking Yasuo but leave his abilities the same" that's not a rework... if they rework him, they will have to give him weaknesses. If you want him to have the extremely high damage he currently has, YES he should be easily burst. it's a trade off. That's how it works.
> [{quoted}](name=Zantonny,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MoTm99jc,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T05:41:16.076+0000) > > I have a pretty strong feeling you're not pro rework. You've essentially said "I'm fine with reworking Yasuo but leave his abilities the same" that's not a rework... > > if they rework him, they will have to give him weaknesses. If you want him to have the extremely high damage he currently has, YES he should be easily burst. it's a trade off. That's how it works. he clearly has a weakness of a CC and high burst damage, example would be zed/talon.. However there is a counter build part that exist and it's cancer to deal with so ye i agree.
Lyricael (EUW)
: That my good sir is actually a genius idea just the only thing you would need to balance this out would be smth like nerfing his base dmg on the ult or e a bit more to tune down his early game to make him a champ like kassadin (shitty lane phase but extremly good scaling).
> [{quoted}](name=Bloodwtf,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MoTm99jc,comment-id=0003000000010000,timestamp=2017-08-09T19:01:22.148+0000) > > That my good sir is actually a genius idea just the only thing you would need to balance this out would be smth like nerfing his base dmg on the ult or e a bit more to tune down his early game to make him a champ like kassadin (shitty lane phase but extremly good scaling). Gut the base damage 200 / 300 / 400 to 80/120/160 (now it can crit for 50%-100%-150% IE BONUS increases this damage by 50%) Bonus ad scaling 150 to 100% Base AD (we don't want to overkill but we still want to keep some damage early game) not to mention that with a zeal alone and ignite i can 1shot any midlaner at lvl 6, this would fix it but to compensate we give him much better ults later into the game that apply his passive from before w/ the crit) So it actually deals damage to tanks however yasuo is forced to build AD in order to do damage, or he won't do any damage whatsoever, that way we can get rid of tank yasuo (i mean he loses double his dmg on ult so ye)
Lyricael (EUW)
: The armor pen is needed to actually be a scaling champ because he wouldnt be able to teamfight at all if he has to get a last whisper every game and especially because hes a mid and top champ in the toplane he would probably have to get it as second or third item then. Thats why i think they should make the armor pen have to scale up with level to get to the 50 percent he currently has instead of having the entire 50 percent from lvl 6 on.
> [{quoted}](name=Bloodwtf,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MoTm99jc,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-08-09T03:18:12.774+0000) > > The armor pen is needed to actually be a scaling champ because he wouldnt be able to teamfight at all if he has to get a last whisper every game and especially because hes a mid and top champ in the toplane he would probably have to get it as second or third item then. Thats why i think they should make the armor pen have to scale up with level to get to the 50 percent he currently has instead of having the entire 50 percent from lvl 6 on. what would happen if they completely remove the shield but instead give him an armor pen passive for crits through the entire game to compensate? that scales with lvls for example, we make it scale from lvl 6/11/16 aka 25-50-100%(half the armor pen exist w/o ulting aka 12%-25-50%) / which would give him a better late game scaling, which is what yasuo should be anyway. Don't forget hes a mele adc anyway so he does need the armor pen, (btw i rly hope that they make it so that his q isn't interuptable that's one of the reason why he sucks in higher elos imo)
Wen294 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=GalaxyWither,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JZjXWEeX,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2017-08-07T23:42:31.521+0000) > > yea but his ult can deal as much as 2.4k dmg.. so uhh that's hard if ur squishy adc harder to peel off too and 5k locket shield {{item:3026}} / {{item:3812}} + having a support helps though. And as i said, after he ults he doesn't really have anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Wen294,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JZjXWEeX,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-08T10:10:01.251+0000) > > {{item:3026}} / {{item:3812}} + having a support helps though. > And as i said, after he ults he doesn't really have anything. he still got a team to back him up imo, + neither ga or dd would be an available item for an APC i cant think of an anything other then like a zhonyas but then again he got a 3s silence which is enough to flash r
Treycos (EUW)
: {{item:3153}} {{item:3151}}
> [{quoted}](name=Treycos,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=334TzIlX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-08T06:30:04.195+0000) > > {{item:3153}} {{item:3151}} killing him is not the problem, but can you kill him before he flash stoneplate and 1shot u, he can buffer r before flashing so i doubt u can peel it off if he can 1shot the adc..
: the one that can slow you and press 1 button to hit you for 1k+ true damage
> [{quoted}](name=Diesel River,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=334TzIlX,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2017-08-08T08:51:17.709+0000) > > the one that can slow you and press 1 button to hit you for 1k+ true damage not just that he literally can hit u for 2k+ with stoneplate... That interaction is stupid asf
Lyricael (EUW)
: My personal idea to the yasuo rework (Coming from a d4 yasuo main that wants him to be reworked)
11/10 bro i like ur idea, prob the most reasonable one so far... I have over 3k yasuo games so i agree with u in every aspect lol
Rioter Comments
Wen294 (EUW)
: Difference is cho doesn't really do anything after he ults except for being a meatbag. Do whatever you can to survive his ultimate, after that you can put him aside and focus on what's important. Overall he won't keep you as busy as a nasus who has a consistently high damage output.
> [{quoted}](name=Wen294,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JZjXWEeX,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-08-07T22:29:41.417+0000) > > Difference is cho doesn't really do anything after he ults except for being a meatbag. Do whatever you can to survive his ultimate, after that you can put him aside and focus on what's important. > Overall he won't keep you as busy as a nasus who has a consistently high damage output. yea but his ult can deal as much as 2.4k dmg.. so uhh that's hard if ur squishy adc harder to peel off too and 5k locket shield
Geheimkot (EUW)
: Nasus not balanced anymore?
hes weak as %%%%, i guess u guys play normal games and that's why u would think hes op... But trust me he is not (wait until u see full build cho gath 1shoting u) However nasus is easy to shut down imo, his early to mid game is weak and he can't even guarantee a decent late game, nasus getting ahead in lane is very unlikely either, unless u have a dumb jungler in your lane.. But normal games are entirely different thing, people do not care about normal games, so i doubt that you'd see it happening in ranked game as u think it would happen in normal.. Hes really weak still, prob getting more buffs in teh future.
: The birth of champion Ornn
ornn doesn't just work as horn i mean u can add p b4 it hh riot..
Menaldur (EUNE)
: Free Champion Rotation Already Changed?
wish i could share ip, literally got no use for it lol.
Spaisix (EUNE)
: Ranked games issues...
Solo queue, flex and normals are 3 entire different games... After the many years i've started to realize, I've played in higher elos (plat 1s and 2s), BRONZE IS NOT AN ELO HELL, i've been recently playing in bronze myself n i did have these issues that u had, however u can always win the games with the right knowledge, like for example knowing how to win your own lane and then shotcall properly will win u the game easily in bronze, if u are good enough you'd snowball and easily 1v5 enemy team... Yea this happens in bronze all the time, in silver and gold too for me... BRONZE SILVER AND GOLD ELO ARE THE SAME THING, However once u start playing versus high plat players you'll see the real difference between the gameplay, u can't afford to go beserker boots on adc every single game... Neither can u skip a QSS every game, you'll have to learn to use your items eficently etc, you'll actually need to learn allot more things in order to get out of bronze, don't blame your teammates instead try to see your own mistakes and improve on them, no one has a flawless skill flow, no one outside challenger players, (not including all of them ofc) You can always improve lol... But one more thing don't think that if u cant get out of bronze you'd be able to get out of silver or gold, silver and gold will be the same thing for u until u actually reach gold 1s, where you'd start facing platinum players higher caliber, once you face your first platinum 1 team you'd see an entire different world, like uhh the entire game flow will be different so ye.. I guess that's all i can say lol, just try to improve in your own gameplay one more thing u can do is, watch higher elo players like a lot. So u can gain some basic understanding on the game. I recommend u to watch platinum/challenger tier games, dia games will b mostly troll unless u watch some D1-D2 games, but high plat is where u will learn the most about the game, considering it's the elo ppl try their HARDEST, other then D1 ofc ^^. Good luck anyway
: I fell in love with League again. ٩(♡ε♡ )۶
Hell i completely understand you, been playing league for 6 years ALMOST, i still remember when they revealed yasuo, on like 26-28th nov 2013, for what looks like to be 4 years, i've been a one trick pony for 4 years now... I regret not even a single game, it literally is what gives me the vibe "i wanna play more" thing ya know, i don't quite enjoy the other champs as much and i am worried about his rework, considering he is my tool for climbing... Tbh i am kind of frustrated of how ppl would ban him if u hover him lol despise my winrate begin extremely high, it is very sad indeed... But i still idc i'd rather lose that 10 lp and wait 30 minutes then playing something else, I just wan't to play yasuo and i do so bcz i wanna hit the top 100 yasuo players this season :), that's my main goal it is pretty hard indeed but i am not giving up ^^, i'll give it my best... (I KNOW THE POST IS OLD BUT LIKE I JUST WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING YA KNW LOL)
: Finaly diamond!!
I'll see you in a few weeks man gl ^^
: Yeah I can see it being the same as Steel Legion lux etc, with the inaccurate textures/animations widths. More of a disadvantage for the enemy, really.
> [{quoted}](name=Absolute Zen,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=qKzXRAZe,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-06T02:18:55.933+0000) > > Yeah I can see it being the same as Steel Legion lux etc, with the inaccurate textures/animations widths. More of a disadvantage for the enemy, really. it's more of a disadvantage for the skin user, gives u a confusion of the actual hitbox... If u were to play lots of yasuo and use the skin nonstop you'd notice the difference between missing that max range q bcz of the muscle memory animation, honestly if anything the pbe is at fault, they didn't do their job properly lol. I hope riot fixes it soon... (project yasuo use to be like that and it was the least used yasuo skin, but the one bought the most at the time ^^, they're known to release falsy yasuo skins i guess, the aa animation ain't the smoothest either, they did the same thing w/ project yasuo so yea)
: If you stab someone and only one inch of the blade goes into their chest you're going to cause no 'real' damage (1 hit, before I get grumped on!). It's a feature! .. That's odd though.
> [{quoted}](name=Absolute Zen,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=qKzXRAZe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-06T01:44:00.772+0000) > > If you stab someone and only one inch of the blade goes into their chest you're going to cause no 'real' damage (1 hit, before I get grumped on!). > > It's a feature! > > .. That's odd though. yea i know that, but the problem is the skin's animation, the same thing doesn't happen to the rest of the skins.. This one is just way too long ^^, i think the art developers are at fault XD.
Rioter Comments
: I hate any idea that involves buffing any part of his kit, ESPECIALLY his W. He needs straight up removal of either his shield, a severe nerf to his crit damage/mutliplier, or a nerf to his ult. No buffs, no power shifts.
> [{quoted}](name=Shade Of Wolf,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iGN3uq6B,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-26T19:52:26.628+0000) > > I hate any idea that involves buffing any part of his kit, ESPECIALLY his W. He needs straight up removal of either his shield, a severe nerf to his crit damage/mutliplier, or a nerf to his ult. > No buffs, no power shifts. imo hes in a balanced state right now, i don't see why u would want to nerf him... Do you want more 0/20 yasuos in your games? sure, if that's what u really want.
Ventariel (EUNE)
: Not exactly, my FPS is fine and also ms is around 60 when freeze happens. I can move my champ but all other champs and minions are in one place and not losing hp/mana. When I played with a friend talking on teamspeak he told me that during my freeze, my commands are received by the game (what I mean is that even thought I can't see my champ casting a spell when I try to, it does cast it in game).
oh you have a package lost, i'd recommend trying other internet provider, that fixed it for me.
: Rito pls
What about swain, the poor guy hasn't got a skin since 2012..
Ventariel (EUNE)
: Game freezing since patch 7.14
i think that's the post you're looking after https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/9oAyWOcr-fpsperformance-updates
: You're complaining on the boards about EUNE players complaining. How ironic :D
im dying so true, i was about to say the same thing when i saw the post XD.
: > [{quoted}](name=GalaxyWither,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=f0BL85mM,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-08-03T20:10:08.322+0000) > > Most of us play normal games for fun, u don't get ANY BONUSES from winning a normal game, sure you'd probably get extra 10 IP for that one win however, it does NOT cost your MMR/LP/RANK/PROMO game... In fact most of us play normal games to do what we can't do in ranked, like u said chase people, or trying to outplay a 1v2s 1v3s etc, because these are things that are too risky in ranked and could cost us the game, that doesn't give anybody the rights to flame us for having fun, because trust me going under turret, killing a 1v3 or getting a sick outplay is what makes it fun, i get it, it's way too risky but that's not an excuse for flaming us in normal games... i have couple of smurfs all over the boards including this one, to be honest this even happens in ranked, people are dumb and there is no excuse for it lol, agreeing over something won't take u far in this game... You have to deal with it, u were given the choice to dodge a game in between and wait a few minutes instead, sometimes that 3 lp lost is MUCH better then a 20-40Min game + LP/MMR lost... ALSO DONT BE TOO SERIOUS and DONT FORGET TO HAVE FUN LOL, it's a game after all... Especially normals, they were meant to be there for fun. (Before someone says anything about bot games, they are not included, like why would u play bot games when there is no challenge whatsoever) Also btw u can always play arams ppl tend to troll less in there.. Well, not giving up (Actually trying to win) IS part of the summoner code. So "Ugh It's just a normal game ughhnnn" is actually against the Summoner Code. Which is what he actually was complaining about. He's right. :) Edit: He also ranted about bad decisions that ADCs make but he wasn't talking about reporting them. He just went on to further rant about something else that frustrated him. :)))) I love how a lot of people miss the point simply so that they can talk down on someone... OP was frustrated by people inting or just goffing around just because they didn't want to win anymore. OP was also frustrated by ADCs that make obvious stupid decisions. OP doesn't have to play Ranked to get away from that because Normal and Ranked game MMR are sepperated from eachother. Then again, simply being drunk or high doesn't mean that you should report them, so mentioning that was not necessary. I for example can perform just fine while drunk. However, if they act like total jerks simply because they are drunk or high, yeah, report the hell out of them then. There's a lot of "AHA I don't care, I'm stoned!! Haha" kinda people out there. Those are truly obnoxious and use it as an excuse to be toxic.
Cãprui (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=GalaxyWither,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=f0BL85mM,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2017-08-03T19:56:50.436+0000) > > Where in the hell, did we agree that we cant have bad games? Or try new champions in normal games :)? I don't think that's a part of the summoners code, get ur things together. Trying =/= trolling. Get your stuff together buddy. Surrendering a won game for your own pleasure isn't fun for the other members of the team. And I was referring to that. Try champs, sure, but do bother to read them before playing them as I highly doubt it that you're challenger or even master to be able to grab a champ you've never played before and do good in a game. And while saying this, I think that I'm saying it on behalf of 90% of LoL playerbase.
I have had over 5k+/cant keep a track of them all) games, on multiple accounts included, i've been in here for over 5 years ever since kha release... Have already played all the champs, already know what they can do, already know the smaller details and every single item that exist, i hope u were not referring to me when u said u cant pick a champion that u have never played before, in fact i have played every single champion pre-reworks even hell, i can still pick them up and do good... And the same thing goes for other people, i was in fact defending other players from trying out champions, because i simply don't mind it, in fact there are people going 0/10 all over the place ^, never flamed them... Would rather surrender then getting banned again. And we're talking about normals not ranked. U don't need to be challenger to pick up a champion and do good with them, in a normal game considering you would prob meet the same players doing the same thing, all it takes is game knowledge..
: To who ever that will walk 1lvl-30lvl road.
TheRakun2G (EUNE)
: The more I play the worse it is
considered playing on EUW? Or perhaps transfering to EUW the server is much better when it comes to flamers, even though there are still a few left... But i play in both servers even in NA, euw is the best out of them..
Dravayne (EUW)
: Improving Champions
WW is good, however there are better junglers then WW atm, Amumu is a good example, from what i can see in your stats.. You've been playing quite a bit this season (without improving??), i really can't say much though without seeing how u play myself... However i can give u some tips, first of all have your eyes on the map every 5 to 10sec, 2nd thing DONT PLAY ALLOT OF CHAMPIONS LIMIT YOUR CHAMPION POOL, as long as u feel comfortable on a single champion you'll improve but u have to spam them over and over, don't mindlessly pick different champions because they're simply good, also don't mindlessly push your lanes that way u are open for ganks, do NOT fight all the time, don't take bad fights, let teammates die if its a 1v4 or 1v5, they deserve it... Be a lil bit more selfish, however don't be too selfish, ignore kda focus on micro rather then macro, push lanes before u go for baron... And things like that, also don't go for risky plays go for something that u are sure u can get something out of, after climbing to gold on this acc i can tell u that from seeing other silver players... So if u want feel free to add me on this acc i can help u a bit, with micro, macro comes form you and you alone ^. LS is a rly good coach tho.
Rípley (EUW)
: Because (personal experience) _**half**_ of the popuation on the server have never had anything denied from them irl, they've been spoonfed from wound until now thinking they are the epicenter of the universe, and are demi-gods among pebbles, and it shouldn't matter that they are so mechanically handicapped they can barely wipe their own ass without smearing shit up n' down their backside.
BEST COMMENT EVER DUDE holy shit u made my day.
Vashtrall (EUW)
: Refrain from making other people lose games and go do something else.
Most of us play normal games for fun, u don't get ANY BONUSES from winning a normal game, sure you'd probably get extra 10 IP for that one win however, it does NOT cost your MMR/LP/RANK/PROMO game... In fact most of us play normal games to do what we can't do in ranked, like u said chase people, or trying to outplay a 1v2s 1v3s etc, because these are things that are too risky in ranked and could cost us the game, that doesn't give anybody the rights to flame us for having fun, because trust me going under turret, killing a 1v3 or getting a sick outplay is what makes it fun, i get it, it's way too risky but that's not an excuse for flaming us in normal games... i have couple of smurfs all over the boards including this one, to be honest this even happens in ranked, people are dumb and there is no excuse for it lol, agreeing over something won't take u far in this game... You have to deal with it, u were given the choice to dodge a game in between and wait a few minutes instead, sometimes that 3 lp lost is MUCH better then a 20-40Min game + LP/MMR lost... ALSO DONT BE TOO SERIOUS and DONT FORGET TO HAVE FUN LOL, it's a game after all... Especially normals, they were meant to be there for fun. (Before someone says anything about bot games, they are not included, like why would u play bot games when there is no challenge whatsoever) Also btw u can always play arams ppl tend to troll less in there..
Cãprui (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=noisiVehT,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=f0BL85mM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-03T14:48:56.596+0000) > > You wanna play seriously and go tryhard, why don't go rankeds then? I don't understand people flaming in normals at all. I never ever play my main champion or roles in normals, because I wanna try new stuff, and for most part that doesn't go well, since Im still not super familliar with mechanics of champions. Go and play in sandbox mode. You can practice there without bothering anyone. testing champion mechanics, troll, even freely flame and be as toxic as you want to and you won't bother anyone, unless you actually enjoy breaking the summoner code and ruining the games and maybe the day for other players for your own weird and odd pleasure.
Where in the hell, did we agree that we cant have bad games? Or try new champions in normal games :)? I don't think that's a part of the summoners code, get ur things together.
Eveninn (EUW)
: The damage they deal is not calculated by their KDA but their items and level. Even when Zed is even with the rest of the game he still should struggle to kill any squishy of your team as soon as you got some CC and cover each other's back.
a 1/9 zed 1shoted me dude, what could have i done qwq..
: Something terrible happened to me
U can talk to me anytime, i just added you ^^.
: Riot's Support is Awesome (A Thank you)
<3 love the riot support, best team ever <3
: Riot , just a skin that made me tremble about its beauty
DogIsGod (EUNE)
: I'll make sure to add you later. You do have some interesting points about his E and Q, but my current problem with Yasuo is people spamming his abilities. Of course, this does not happen in higher elos, as people actually think what they should be doing, but I think where most of the complaints stem towards Yasuo is from lower elos where his E just gets spammed without much thought put into it, and since players don't know how to play against him they think that's actually good.
aye i get that, tbh what could put people away from his kit is changing his passive, like think about it removing the double crit but adding more sense to it aka having his ult begin able to crit just for less maybe even begin able to crit if yasuo is the one getting the knockup done, that way it feels more rewarding but considering that his crit would be less that doesnt mean it'd crit all the time, but think about it for a second what makes the most broken yasuo build to exist, the main problem is hist critical passive, the fact that it allows him to build tanky after 2 items, instead if it didn't exist yasuo tank/bruiser, he'd need more items to scale better... the way to compensate would be giving him some crit damage and reverting the ult changes aka his ult gives him a flat 50% bonus armor pen aka the same thing changes in patch 6,19 i think.. Another idea would be making his passive stack of Qs instead of walking around considering even a no brainer can walk around but hitting yasuo's q can be found difficult for example to get a shield u need to hit 6/qs.. But if u do hit them on minions it automatically makes u push and it puts u in a bad spot also tbh the shield is too much maybe nerfing it 100-300 but it lasts 2 s though that way it's not useless against range matchups about his w tbh it shouldn't stay that long on the ground xD.
Show more

Max Last Breath

Level 68 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion