Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Eambo (EUW)
: We've just completed the action on our end, would you mind please retrying to login? Thank you!
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cowseps Cap,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=EmJEbE9g,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-05-15T10:07:55.984+0000) > > I can't pass authenticating, i can do it only with vpn. Trouble come near 1 hour ago. I got Moscow provider "beeline" > Can u pls give me adress i can check with my provider. It can helps me prod.euw1.lol.riotgames.com would be recommended for testing against. Usually over port 2099, if they can test that specifically.
tracert stopped on netnod-ix-ge-b-sth-1500.riotgames.com [194.68.128.13] then loss connection
Eambo (EUW)
: Hey guys, We're not seeing any widespread issues on our end. Would you mind providing more information/context on the error/issue? Thanks!
I can't pass authenticating, i can do it only with vpn. Trouble come near 1 hour ago. I got Moscow provider "beeline" Can u pls give me adress i can check with my provider. It can helps me
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Mizognida (EUNE)
: High noon yasuo missing gun sounds
rift herald miss sounds of his aa too
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: It's you who refuses to understand. Stop projecting
i mean that in the sea of hard and offensive flaming my in-game chat looks so harmless among real toxic and agressive players. And real toxic and hard trash talking ppl still write real cancer in chat, coz ban system so fkn broken and selective. If u don't understand this and don't agree with this - it's ur right. This obvious thing can understand everybody, but u, i guess
: I mean, I'm certainly not going to say this is the worst of the worst in terms of behaviour, but... > [{quoted}](name=Who fed Kha Zix,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GYb5RYw4,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-14T20:29:29.148+0000) > > Game 1 > In-Game > Who fed Kha Zix: okey, sry. i can't stand with adc who can't press heal Negativity. > Who fed Kha Zix: we lost lane > Who fed Kha Zix: there is nothing to do Giving up. > Who fed Kha Zix: with such adc - yes Blaming. > Who fed Kha Zix: i can't even look at this Negativity. > Who fed Kha Zix: i can't stack support item coz of u Blaming. > Who fed Kha Zix: stpd Negativity/insulting. > Who fed Kha Zix: if u do not understand smth not my fault Negativity. > Who fed Kha Zix: yes just report without reason, great idea > Who fed Kha Zix: and who toxic here? Negativity through retaliation. > Who fed Kha Zix: u all flame me Blaming. > Who fed Kha Zix: like toxic kids Insulting. > Who fed Kha Zix: all muted Negativity through announcing intention to mute. > Who fed Kha Zix: u think u can do 3 premade flame teammate then report em. that's most bad idea i ever hear Negativity. ...yeah, suffice to say, this _wasn't_ for nothing. At best, you were needlessly pessimistic, but then near the end, you had to go and start retaliating, parading around your intention to mute people (when there's a _reason_ why that feature is as discreet as it is by default), and overall becoming the very thing you were upset over. Again, no, it's not the absolute worst behaviour I've seen, but all that proves in this situation is that you have a lengthy history of acting like this while ignoring every other punishment that has led up to this. > Great thing, isn't it? U can go premade flame mates, report em and feel good. AMAZING GAME THANK YOU!!!! Well, if the recipient of said report was doing something wrong in retaliation to the flaming, then yes, it _is_ amazing. Next time, when you get flamed, maybe consider simply muting them without fanfare and _not_ contributing to the problem?
ahaha dude, if u do not understand what i mean in my post u shouldn't write anything here, pls
Sefi (EUNE)
: Good to see the system works as intended.
very rarely
Auranite (EUW)
: Riot is a joke of a company tbh, I see every game people that tell others to kill themself racism homophobia etc every single game with maybe 1 or 2 exceptions per 30 or 40 games. How are they all not banned? I get chat restricted when I type ez 3 times in one game after the enemy yasuo said ez you suck you %%%%ing idiot when i killed him and his jgler 1v2 and died to his ignite after. And yet those people that make me wanna tell them to %%%%ing get cancer because they just make others really toxic and depressed by telling them they are useless shit and should uninstall that nobody needs them etc how is that shit not banned
Absolutely agree. This is the main reason why from time to time i uninstall LoL for a long time. (sometimes year or longer). I don't feel changes. I don't feel any justice in this game. This feeling of indifference to real toxic or real trolls players guide me to melancholy and bad mood.
Cypherous (EUW)
: I never said i hadn't seen more toxic displays, but just because something else is worse than what you did that doesn't mean your actions were not unacceptable > btw u didn't saw what they write Context doesn't matter, you're judged based on YOUR actions not the actions of others
U can't live without context. He always exist. Everywhere
Cypherous (EUW)
: Thats a clear display of negativity
is that toxic enough to dishonor? don't u never met more toxic words in this game? i don't believe you. btw u didn't saw what they write
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I had the same problem, also the two emotes from the blue essence shop (50K blue Essence and 75K blue essence) where bugged and didnt show up in my emote Collection. I solved both problems by simply restarting my client, everything worked fine afterwards.
Rioter Comments
Phreezing (EUW)
: I get greeted with a black screen a lot saying please try again even though my connection is fine
same. they can't only fix problems. solving 1 problem they make 2 problems in client. why they think about such useless small things in client, when main features DOESN'T WORK AT ALL!!!

Me and 9 muted

Level 259 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion