: "Ranked Queues are disabled until 07/08/2019 05:00 BST."
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm still able to queue up for ranked games, and I'm assuming to play.
: Friendly Reminder
Flaming as extreme as this pretty much guarantees some sort of punishment in the future due to use of trigger words.
Backstard (EUNE)
: Ranked System is Broken or Rigged
I don't think it's a massive secret that the system is somewhat rigged. The more you win, the worse your games are probably going to get which is fair. If you drop below 50% wr, you're more likely to be matched with 'bad' people and climbing out can be harder - something you can literally test on any account if you're prepared to lose enough. A good half if not more of low dia is also boosted there which isn't exactly a secret and I imagine there's a small percentage of plat players that are boosted too.
: Is it just me who doesnt like TFT?
I don't mind autochess in general but there's something about Riots one that I don't find as enjoyable. I'm fine with doing a few games in a row but after I don't exactly care enough to play again.
: Thats what PBE is for mate. Stresstesting.. Maybe an OPEN beta for stresstesting.. LIKE EVERY OTHER GAME COMPANY DOES! Riot treats "closed betas" like demos for influencers, instead of testing. Pepega x10000
> [{quoted}](name=Ekko Carries U,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=i2iE3AcO,comment-id=0001000000000002,timestamp=2019-06-27T22:40:54.944+0000) > > Thats what PBE is for mate. Stresstesting.. Maybe an OPEN beta for stresstesting.. LIKE EVERY OTHER GAME COMPANY DOES! > > Riot treats "closed betas" like demos for influencers, instead of testing. Pepega x10000 Everyone these days can have a PBE account pretty much, the only issue is that the PBE servers are very small so the live servers are for bigger testing. PBE servers showed that a lot of people were interested so it's certainly something they should have been prepared for in live servers but expanding those servers may be a waste of money when the interest in the game may not be long-lived. Imo, they will probably reopen TFT during the night and it will remain stable until the next peak moment. Lord knows how they will cope during the weekend if they don't change anything tho
LOLrobot (EUW)
: Is TFT now available?
The client is still extremely buggy if you queue and quit.
: Why are Little legends locked behind an RNG roll?
Because they need the money. It's literally gambling which has borderline been ruled illegal in some countries recently too
Pafdx (EUW)
: it was in beta for limited people, there are multiple ways to release, i think everyone agree its better to wait but then when its released to play. So they released because everyone wants to play and guess what, we still cant play. So might as well increase the limitations before full release. Their only excuse and safe mode is that LoL is still top game and not because of TFT but still its lame
> [{quoted}](name=Pafdx,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=0rNk66E7,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-27T19:14:48.276+0000) > > it was in beta for limited people, there are multiple ways to release, i think everyone agree its better to wait but then when its released to play. So they released because everyone wants to play and guess what, we still cant play. So might as well increase the limitations before full release. Their only excuse and safe mode is that LoL is still top game and not because of TFT but still its lame In all fairness, the PBE testing was pretty small scale and a lot of people didn't actually get to play anyway. People are saying to upgrade their servers and whatever else to allow more people to play but the problem with that is that it could be a massive waste of money because normally the server doesn't crash. The thing with TFT right now is that everyone wants to play but will people be playing after a week or two? No one can tell.
: TFT long que time - Whats the excuse now?
It seems pretty dumb for Riot to invest money into maintaining more servers that are unlikely to be used when we don't exactly know how popular TFT will remain or how many players it will draw in from other places.
: Riot SapMagic literally tweeted it... https://twitter.com/RiotSapMagic/status/1143946294626439168 That's the tweet, where he says expect 5 minutes + wait times, then 10 - 15 minutes +, and then the wonderful league of legends community started tweeting pictures of 83 minute wait times, on the NA server... As for it impacting all game modes, I just played 2 Summoners Rift drafts with no issues, its only TFT that's the issue for me' And as I see you have replied to some people about the the extended wait times being intended and meant to reduce the strain on the server, but that's my point, should someone not have made sure that the servers could actually handle the people wanting to play the new game mode before you pushed the game mode to live?? I mean, instead of "designing the queue delay system specifically for TFT" why not just make sure your servers can actually handle it in the first place? That way you would not have a metric crap tone of people wanting to play this new game, that's been hyped to the moon and back, all sitting in stupidly long queues getting highly pissed off because they can not play the game... Though I know nothing about game development so, I may very well be off the mark, but that just seems logical.
> [{quoted}](name=DallyingVirus85,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=h5Qrpjkz,comment-id=0003000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-27T16:43:43.769+0000) > > Riot SapMagic literally tweeted it... > > https://twitter.com/RiotSapMagic/status/1143946294626439168 > > That's the tweet, where he says expect 5 minutes + wait times, then 10 - 15 minutes +, and then the wonderful league of legends community started tweeting pictures of 83 minute wait times, on the NA server... > > > As for it impacting all game modes, I just played 2 Summoners Rift drafts with no issues, its only TFT that's the issue for me' > > And as I see you have replied to some people about the the extended wait times being intended and meant to reduce the strain on the server, but that's my point, should someone not have made sure that the servers could actually handle the people wanting to play the new game mode before you pushed the game mode to live?? > > I mean, instead of "designing the queue delay system specifically for TFT" why not just make sure your servers can actually handle it in the first place? > That way you would not have a metric crap tone of people wanting to play this new game, that's been hyped to the moon and back, all sitting in stupidly long queues getting highly pissed off because they can not play the game... > > > Though I know nothing about game development so, I may very well be off the mark, but that just seems logical. Q times for NA yesterday were normally 90 minutes and it seems like Riot expected this to happen in other larger servers too which makes sense and there's probably not a whole lot they can do about it at the moment. I'm not saying it's great but it was expected during peak times. As for the entire client lagging that's an issue they probably didn't expect lmao
Rioter Comments
: I already have the Zaun icon. Am I going to get something special for completing the mission?
: Which champions do you consider only "newbies" play? And which ones do you think "pros" play?
WW used to be the favourable pick for a new player, but after the rework I personally find him too hard for someone new (I played him a lot), something like Amumu is far easier to understand and play. I think it really depends at what point you're talking - levels 1-10 (maybe further) will play champions that are easy to understand - Amumu, Annie, Morgana, whatever else. Eventually those players will begin exploring champions and may play some harder stuff (say Zed and Yasuo) but will probably be bad/mediocre at them until they get to practice further.
: here we go again
This is happening far too regularly these days, like is anything even being done to avoid it these days or?
Rioter Comments
Perun (EUNE)
: Black screen in game
While I didn't have this I can confirm there to be an issue. The ping kept going from normal to 1000+ for both teams, even when our ping showed as normal the game felt like it was lagging. I eventually got disconnected but was able to get back in.
: > I just saw that apparently Kalista got picked in the LCS Please give her lots of practice before you take her to ranked. Now having gotten that out of the way, yes. She is not a free win or OP by any means, but she is definitely good.
> [{quoted}](name=Legendsofthedark,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=q75eBLuw,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-08-03T18:10:34.933+0000) > > Please give her lots of practice before you take her to ranked. Now having gotten that out of the way, yes. She is not a free win or OP by any means, but she is definitely good. Daily reminder that LCS/pro meta is NOT solo-q meta. She is currently sitting at 50% wr (rounded up) but you should be able to climb with anyone as long as you're good at the champion/game.
: Janna sitting at 56.5% win rate.
I'm pretty sure Janna is the reason I climbed so much this season. Either way, it's normal for Janna to be among the top wr when it comes to supports. There was even a meme that one of Riot's balance team members is a Janna main and needs her to be at a good spot to climb.
: what to do against player 0/8/0 running down mid ?
Depends if they're doing it intentionally or no. If they are clearly inting rather than playing bad they will likely be reported by most people in the game and a penalty should follow. You could also send a support ticket with the info (not sure if they accept that anymore) to see what could be done.
Rioter Comments
Murder1us (EUW)
: this is complete bullshit. I quit this game.
Matchmaking hasn't been changed. The only change this season that is hurting a lot of us is the fact that it's more of a team game than it was before. Supports actually have more of an impact than they did before and solo-carrying is somewhat rare/harder to pull off. Concerning the hard reset you got, everyone got it at the start of the season. I ended S2 or S3 last season and got placed into mid/high bronze - I am now in G3, and trust me as you climb it becomes more of a team game. I'm practically reading parts of what you're saying because most of it is you claiming how good you are compared to all silver players you have seen or whatever. Yes, mid/high silver can be hell to climb and some people seriously have no clue what they're doing but it should be you trying to shot call them. Either way, you won't get much out of constantly arguing your point here because we're all going to tell you the same stuff.
Treycos (EUW)
: I insults ppl time to time and still got honor 3 It has nothing to do with anything you wrote, its about playing to win I insult ppl who ask to open, thats about it
> [{quoted}](name=Treycos,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wqX6bIbF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-31T09:33:36.414+0000) > > I insults ppl time to time and still got honor 3 > It has nothing to do with anything you wrote, its about playing to win > > I insult ppl who ask to open, thats about it No punishment = honour level The honour its self seems to be there to motivate players to work towards being the very best they can be and follow the summoner's code. It's basically a cheap way to make you behave. It also doesn't seem that the amount of honour = honour level, so if we all get honour level 4 within the same time frame it's pretty much proof that honour means nothing for the most part.
: Amazing work by Riot lately.
Depends on how much you flame and how smartly you do it. Most people that are passive-aggressive will not be punished and some are smart enough to know that flaming in post game lobby is safer. If you're hardcore flaming you will get punished pretty quick in most cases.
: Prevent premades from honoring each others!
You also don't even get the flair when you're honoured by your premade. Simple answer - failed to read the stuff Riot released about the new system.
Murder1us (EUW)
: this is complete bullshit. I quit this game.
Honestly, we can give him all the help in the world he needs to improve but if he doesn't wish to he'll just spit the same stuff about his teams being bad. At the end of the day, he's stuck for a reason.
Murder1us (EUW)
: this is complete bullshit. I quit this game.
Lmfao, the main difference between gold/plat is the decision making and knowledge of champions (obviously other things too). It's not challenger level but often it's better. My friend who is currently stuck in silver had a game in gold and said himself that he did not expect the enemy to be able to predict his combos/flash away because no one in silver does that. Hell, I remember my first placement games where I played with mid/high silvers and their positioning and general predicting confused me. Simple fact is - you won't improve by blaming everyone but yourself and will likely be stuck in silver if you continue to play. Yes, some games take a lot of luck, the matchmaking its self is a bit of a luck thing but that doesn't excuse you being bad.
Murder1us (EUW)
: this is complete bullshit. I quit this game.
The matchmaking system right now is questionable. You can go on a win streak during which you'll most likely get 'decent' team mates and won't need to carry as much, but after that (usually when you rank up it seems) the system is going to throw you with people that often seem to be struggling in the rank. While this is to balance your MMR (I'm guessing) it's a bit flawed and tilting. Obviously, these games are winnable but they're also hard. By 'trash talking' you likely won't achieve anything. Trust me, I've seen this a million times and have been on the receiving end myself. It makes the other player tilt and lose concentration, lowering your chances to win the game by a whole lot. Asking them if they could build this or that, do this or that, pinging often (pings should be useful not spammy) or even repeating the same phrase is far more effective, and won't tilt your team unless they're easily tilted. You're basically achieving nothing by 'trash-talking'/borderline flaming. I think it's unlikely we will get a better match making system until more people stand up to the flawed one we have now. Yes, it can be excused but it is so discouraging to be stuck between divisions because the system requires you to get lucky to some extent. You're better off focusing on your mistakes rather than listing everyone else's mistakes. Also, winning games isn't just about the amount of damage you deal or the amount of kills you have or have assisted. It's a team game during which you have to take objectives so the amount of damage you deal to champions isn't relevant unless you had no choice but to fight, you can pretty much carry a game just by shot calling your team into taking objectives and avoiding fights for the most part.
: Prevent premades from honoring each others!
Honouring in general doesn't seem to count at all. It's the fact that you're not being punished. My friend averages around 12 games a day while I average around 3-4, we got our honour levels within a day of each other. This is a repeated story with many people who are playing games. Some people who average around 10 haven't got theirs yet but chances are they will tomorrow or within this week. The system seems to be triggered by Riot when they're satisfied, so the honours you're missing out on barely mean anything. If anything, it's just encouraging people to follow the summoner's code for some shiny rewards. I suppose we will know if the system truly works that way when people start reaching the next honour levels but if the same stuff happens once again we can be almost certain that your honour doesn't actually count and is indeed the motivation to follow the rules.
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: I'll join on this. :) https://1drv.ms/i/s!AuFMZD__7mN2gwFtv2Qu37-3Fov3 Post-game ribbon: https://1drv.ms/i/s!AuFMZD__7mN2gwJdW4xhLWDOlTX0 Loading screen flair: https://1drv.ms/i/s!AuFMZD__7mN2gwOsvJGdMHz59eyN According to my calculations, reports excluded (dunno how those plays into this), one need ~150 honours total to get to level 3.
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=UEgI41Bg,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2017-07-30T15:13:24.384+0000) > > I'll join on this. > > https://1drv.ms/i/s!AuFMZD__7mN2gwFtv2Qu37-3Fov3 > > According to my calculations, reports excluded (dunno how those plays into this), one need ~150 honours total to get to level 3. I don't think the amount of honours actually count. It's more of the fact that you don't get punished and are following the summoner's code (which is what the honours should encourage you to do). I can safely say that I haven't got 150 honours, I've barely been playing or even getting honoured that often. On another note, the honour flairs feel so underwhelming/out of place.
: Why is everyone suddenly getting honor level 3?
I think honours actually do shit all. it's more the fact that you're playing on a constant basis (have been averaging 3-4 games per day personally) and are not getting punished. This is basically random it seems.
Toycoat (EUW)
: Urgot executes braum that has almost a full hp
https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/6pmrxs/1750_true_damage_urgot_rework_1_hit_tank/ Read this, it has a Riot explaining as to what happened in a similar situation once you scroll down a bit.
: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH RANKED
This is clearly a person who is hardstuck and refuses to focus on their mistakes. It's best for you to simply play for yourself at this point, write down what you did wrong each game (whenever you died in most cases is easiest to see) and try to watch replays of yourself.
: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH RANKED
Everyone has bad games. However, it seems that Riot has it's matchmaking to be set a bit biased. For example, during promos you normally get opponents that are slightly better than you, I also noticed that you get losing sprees every other division if not every division as you climb and being higher MMR will obviously put you against players with similar MMR (meaning that if you don't belong in the bracket you're more likely to perform poorly). Then again, this might just be a biased view but matchmaking certainly has some issues that no one really discusses often.
The S1ash (EUNE)
: I feel that I am becoming toxic
I feel you man, have been stuck in gold for a while now (though I'm coming to the conclusion that I deserve it, and that is fine) but when you try to shot call the game, give advise and your team fails to listen it feels like flaming them would do more good than constantly typing 'please don't fight'. If you wish to climb and learn you must start ignoring the mistakes other people make and reflect on how you could have done better. If you don't wish to do that, you can always get some random friendly people and play normals/flex with them
karolmo (EUW)
: If he flamed, report him for verbal abuse and he'll get punished Otherwise, rito won't do anything, every other report cathegory is useless
> [{quoted}](name=karolmo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=sdhrg6Ew,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-16T17:22:36.315+0000) > > If he flamed, report him for verbal abuse and he'll get punished > > Otherwise, rito won't do anything, every other report cathegory is useless Flaming system does have 'trigger' words most of the time that will normally trigger a punishment. If the person in question was passive aggressive, didn't hardcore flame and only got reported a couple of times over a certain period of time I highly doubt they will be punished.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: New players start around silver, you should consider unranked players as silver players. Also i think the first promo games are for high silver.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=12Icdr40,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-18T04:55:12.498+0000) > > New players start around silver, you should consider unranked players as silver players. Also i think the first promo games are for high silver. See, the problem with throwing an unranked player into a silver game is the fact that there will likely be a big level of difference. I remember when I first did my placements I got thrown into a mid/high silver game also, and to say the least we lost the game because I wasn't aware of all the different aspect of the game. I was very clearly below their level of skill. This is especially made worse during your promo games in which you often seem to get opponents a bit above average than your own team - so the unranked player would likely struggle more, may even be discouraged to play ranked. I think it would be fine if the player started off at around bronze elo and after winning a certain amount of games was moved up into low/mid silver and so on. This would be a bit eh with smurf accounts that are higher elo than gold though.
Merpedy (EUW)
: Leaving Your Team To 4v5
Do you think you deserved to be punished for intentionally losing your team the game? Were you punished?
Mada (EUW)
: Yeah, playing support can be quite depressing. I'm currently trying to get out of bronze on my other account Helgahuhn while playing solo in flex queue. The only advice I can give is to use both mutes with _extreme_ prejudice. ADC is ezreal, jhin, vayne, draven or a player has a weird name? => Mute chat and pings on game start. If it's ezreal, also block after the game, just to be safe... And don't expect anyone to know anything. Ever.
> [{quoted}](name=Mada,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=iVLpRpm2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-07-17T12:31:01.005+0000) > > Yeah, playing support can be quite depressing. I'm currently trying to get out of bronze on my other account Helgahuhn while playing solo in flex queue. The only advice I can give is to use both mutes with _extreme_ prejudice. ADC is ezreal, jhin, vayne, draven or a player has a weird name? => Mute chat and pings on game start. If it's ezreal, also block after the game, just to be safe... > > And don't expect anyone to know anything. Ever. Those pings could normally be useful, I understand muting players but pings unless they have shown to be a troll is a bit of a risk. in low elo especially where many people lack basic map awareness it could save your life, or let you know when they're planning to back/engage.
Rioter Comments
EUS Zhu (EUW)
: Gnar NEW MECHANIC or BUG?
I mean, if they can't fix the bug they'll just make it into a new mechanic so...
ShadWooo (EUNE)
: "Its just a flex"
didn't Riot also mention that the Solo rewards and Flex rewards will be different? Players that get gold+ in both receive some special reward or something? I can't remember exactly where I heard this from but conformation would be great.
Rismosch (EUW)
: What's up with Support these days?
This guy clearly struggles to take advice from players that have some decent advice. Instead he'd rather get tilted because he made a few mistakes (possibly and probably blamed them on his support) or had a hard laning phase. The support likely got fed up, or had a similar attitude and roamed away to help another lane which got this guy to tilt even more. In conclusion, he has a bad attitude most if not all games that has led him to make this post (in which people actually gave advice!) and carry on ranting about how bad supports are that don't protect him (even though stuff like Blitz really sturggles with peeling) when he possibly does something wrong. I am sure as players we can all relate to the tilt this guy is facing but we all should know that making a post about it on boards (especially when you have the attitude of blaming everyone but yourself) won't help, instead one should look for ways to improve and ways to win the game without flaming because something unexpected happened. Instead, you should go and try the support team who may be able to help you with what you're facing (though unlikely, they do reply with some nice stuff if you're lucky).
Rismosch (EUW)
: Muting doesn't do anything, because that doesn't make them better or bring them back bot if they decided to leave me completely. And yes, I do ward myself. It's not only the Supports job, it's the teams job.
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PcMPvnAz,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2017-05-31T14:27:41.604+0000) > > Muting doesn't do anything, because that doesn't make them better or bring them back bot if they decided to leave me completely. > > And yes, I do ward myself. It's not only the Supports job, it's the teams job. Only the problem with you not muting is that you clearly reply and get yourself tilted and distracted. Your attitude is going to keep you from climbing/enjoying the game. If they leave you in lane alone, oh well. You stay at a turret and hope the jungler or someone else helps you, damn you could even roam! By replying to someone who is flaming you, or you are flaming yourself its unlikely you'll get much help from your team.
Rismosch (EUW)
: What's up with Support these days?
You get tilted easily, that's that. Gold is basically an elo where you play for yourself rather than your team most of the time. You can't really depend on anyone and must move on when a lane goes to shit. If you get tilted, you mute. /mute all exists for a reason. They ping? You mute. They try to surrender? You disagree. You push into late (if possible, play stuff that scales extremely well into late and has a strong impact), try to shot call if you can and take objectives. As an adc you can do much more than a support damage wise, though you will still depend on some peel. Try to duo if needed, other than that ask your team to ward (also please ward yourself, a support cannot keep the whole map alight with 3 wards and 1 control ward) and generally try to stay to the back of your team. If that doesn't work too well you could try to split push but do ward if you do so.
Rismosch (EUW)
: What's up with Support these days?
Support players get so much shit back that it can become tilting after a few game. Much like ADC players, we q up not being sure if we're going to get someone who can play the role, understands the lane and we can generally have a good relationship without any verbal communication (some ADC players seem to have play styles that one cannot match, are too aggressive and end up dying too much which makes it hard for a support to do much in most cases). It also depends on which support champion you play, and which champion you as an ADC plays. Playing something like Blitz can often mean that you're pointless when your adc gets attacked, sometimes you adc engages into fights they clearly cannot win (don't go into a 4/0 cait and her support just cause). Either way, it must seem like I'm blaming you - the point here is rather that there are so many factors affecting how your lane is going to turn out. Your best option is too take a break since your attitude seems pretty tilted, maybe watch some replays and see where things could have gone better (remember to share the blame with your support though) or even go play normals and write down the reason for your death every single time (all without blaming your support that much). That way, you may find where you're going wrong and why your support might be going wrong. Also, mute everyone in the game to help you focus. If they decide to go help another lane there's not much you can do but play it out and hope your jungler helps.
: Does anyone have the issue of not being able to open "MyShop". There is the loading circle, but its eternal. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
> [{quoted}](name=Archangel Shield,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=8yA2kcIP,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2017-05-18T21:39:41.229+0000) > > Does anyone have the issue of not being able to open "MyShop". There is the loading circle, but its eternal. > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} I got out of bed for this, sigh.
: New client is disgusting
My main issue with the client is that it becomes laggy for me after a long period of time. The sound in champ select becomes 'laggy' and 'broken' sound wise. Sometimes the client simply crashes during champ select (had this during promos, not nice). I think they would be better off gathering the feedback and seeing if they can implement fixes as it is probably likely that the client won't be touched too much after it's ''finished''
: Why do I lose every ranked game?
Try to keep your KDA positive and usually in the 4/5.0 mark, when you're on killing sprees your deaths will give the enemy a decent amount of gold which they can use to gain damage or go tanky (whatever is useful). Focus on objectives and shot call your team towards them - League's main objective is to take down the enemy nexus and that's done through destroying the turrets/inhibs. Kills are simply a way to get to that goal. Ward if you push, ward any objectives - constantly ward. Don't chase after kills and don't force fights you cannot win. Generally try to keep your team from fighting if you're behind. Play a somewhat small pool of champions you're experienced with (preferably ones with good KDA and winrate of above 50% at 20+ games) After every death ask yourself why you died, if it is the same reason try to fix it by thinking of what you're doing (don't just blame your team mates!) You may find it useful to watch your replays if you cannot certainly pin point why you're dying or wish to reflect on games that you lost (I didn't study your match history as someone else probably would so some of these may not apply)
BIuePaw (EUW)
: There's a Lee Sin every single game for 2 entire seasons
My only problem with having a Lee every game is that they often end up being more of a problem than anything. Most Lees in silver/gold don't seem to understand the scaling of the champion or how to play around that, meaning that by late game they're practically running it down mid expecting to do damage (often ending up dying to a 1v5 with no damage dealt). Of course, it's usually a whole different story if the Lee is on the enemy team.
: Forcing somebody to take role what i cant play and then report him. I hate everyone who do that.
I used to be a really bad adc. Honestly, I would just let my support go in. However, with a decent support I was able to get some decent kills. The best tip I can give you is to force yourself out of your comfort zone, first by playing a support just so you can work with a partner you possibly have no connection with. Then you may as well just jump into to adc role.
Show more

Merpedy

Level 336 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion