Enjutsu (EUNE)
: You're silver 3, that's average, people will be very noob at that rank. And you're not as good as you think you are, i saw some odd build choices in your match history too.
yeah it's easy for me to win, though riot can totally ruin games. Ah I see you're still a beginner. I give lessons on building. Do you have paypal?
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: > yeah of course, but rank doesn't reflect actual skill What makes you think it doesn't?
I've played countless times against and with very noob guys who had zero clue what they were doing, yet we were playing in the same game, so we had similar ranks
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: I didn't dig through your match history, but others have pointed out you had similar KDAs. > thinking winrate and "attitude" reflects skills lol You're right it doesn't that's what rank is for, but winrate does give an idea where your rank is heading for. And attitude suggests what are the chances of that direction changing.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JagAX1KW,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-05T04:04:07.140+0000) > > I didn't dig through your match history, but others have pointed out you had similar KDAs. yeah kda is for noobs that's the first thing they see > You're right it doesn't that's what rank is for, but winrate does give an idea where your rank is heading for. yeah of course, but rank doesn't reflect actual skill
: Once you pass Platinum, you don't get much more feeding, people play rather safe.
That's why I can't stand playing in bronze. I've played many times with high elo players and it's a breeze... Actions are smooth, everybody's aware... Then you have to bear autists trying to last hit when you offer them a double kill on a silver platter...
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: I'm sure your team who had to endure your horrible KDAs could say the same about you too. > If rank doesn't reflect actual skill but just an hypocrite and submissive attitude, Well, you are right in a sense that your rank still doesn't reflect your actual skill. With that win-rate and that attitude, you're clearly not silver.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JagAX1KW,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-04-03T04:02:21.725+0000) > > I'm sure your team who had to endure your horrible KDAs could say the same about you too. lol "horrible KDAs" like 2/0, 0/0/4 that you dream of xD... When they're 2/13 0/12... > > Well, you are right in a sense that your rank still doesn't reflect your actual skill. With that win-rate and that attitude, you're clearly not silver. thinking winrate and "attitude" reflects skills lol
Sefi (EUNE)
: Do you live in your own little world?
I'd say I'm the one facing reality as it is, but maybe that actually makes me part of a secret society nowadays https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/13/health/falling-iq-scores-study-intl/index.html
PRoxy oQ (EUNE)
: feeding you died bcs of your BS not warding not respecting power spikes not playing safe when behind not using your summoners and running down mid walking around fow face checking etc. dying late game is as bad as dying early game bcs death timers are longer and tanks/engage can force on your team and end.
> [{quoted}](name=PRoxy oQ,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Vuqq77l6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-02T23:52:38.491+0000) > > feeding you died bcs of your BS > > not warding > not respecting power spikes > not playing safe when behind > not using your summoners and running down mid > walking around fow face checking etc. > > dying late game is as bad as dying early game bcs death timers are longer and tanks/engage can force on your team and end. No... "feeding" only happens early. If you die "because of your bs" to a 20/0 zed, you're not feeding him, he's already fed
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: "If you die in late game, that might lose the game (leaving your team 4v5 for 50 seconds), but that's not feeding because the ennemy already has all the ressources he needed to fuel his growth" So that mean if you do mistakes who lands to losing the game that means you ain't somehow trolling your team , you may be gold + and do mistakes of silver/bronze that's not that acceptable ,i don't say that we should start to flame or criticism that ,but i think is kinda not okey when stuffs like this happen and it cost your allies game .. , while they played 30 -40 minuts, Think like that , if you are human and eat the maximum number of calories , if you eat more than that you get more fat , for exemple your maximum number of calories is to take your farm very good ,the kills you get are some extra calories, jungle monsters too , etc... , if you give someone kills in middle game or even if it's late game ,you may help him to get to full build ,for exemple i had cases where i was likely full build min 30 most of the time ... , or min 35 recently with boots changed over a 3833 item gold worth trinity , and people was like why you build tryinity as adc =)) , and i was like why not 20% cdr ,hp ,mana,movement speed ,sheen pasive etc... ,all kills someone gets is clearly an advantage ,what only matters is how often someone die to some enemy , and how many kills he got and how much stronger he got regarding the others enemys ,that's the all purpouse of this "feeding" term ,cause if you strong enought to 1 vs 5 enemy team that mean you been feed ,if you kill half enemy team i still consider that i am somehow feeded if i can do that ... ,it is all about the impact of the player who gets the kills against your team and the purpouse of your team in my opinnion.
> [{quoted}](name=RayleighTT,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Vuqq77l6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-03T01:35:25.085+0000) > > "If you die in late game, that might lose the game (leaving your team 4v5 for 50 seconds), but that's not feeding because the ennemy already has all the ressources he needed to fuel his growth" > > So that mean if you do mistakes who lands to losing the game that means you ain't somehow trolling your team No, that just means it's not called "feeding". You might call it "trolling" or just being bad, stupid, unlucky... But when you die at 50, when everybody is lvl 18 and full build, it's not called "feeding"
Aritmor (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Whats Supp Doc,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Vuqq77l6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-03T09:06:42.516+0000) > > in theory > > feeding = intentional > > dying = not intentional > > > but the thing is, its pretty hard to draw the line between them sometimes. I do not think ,,feeding" has to be intentional. Plenty of times I see players die once or twice and they do not adjust their game to being behind by not fighting, not risking that much etc. They just continue the game like they are on even ground and they die over and over again. But it is not like they die intentionally, they are just stupid. Same goes for matchups you should loose since those champions are strong in early, but if you just play it smart and wait them out they fall of. But again people just fight them and die over and over again thinking they are in even matchup. So I would say feeding is more about ,,stupidity" of players. Intentional dying is ,,inting" so that should be third category.
> [{quoted}](name=Aritmor,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Vuqq77l6,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-03T10:26:29.107+0000) > > I do not think ,,feeding" has to be intentional. Plenty of times I see players die once or twice and they do not adjust their game to being behind by not fighting, not risking that much etc. They just continue the game like they are on even ground and they die over and over again. But it is not like they die intentionally, they are just stupid. Same goes for matchups you should loose since those champions are strong in early, but if you just play it smart and wait them out they fall of. But again people just fight them and die over and over again thinking they are in even matchup. So I would say feeding is more about ,,stupidity" of players. Intentional dying is ,,inting" so that should be third category. ^^^^ that guy gets it "feeding" means your deaths help a champion to reach his power spike faster
: in theory feeding = intentional dying = not intentional but the thing is, its pretty hard to draw the line between them sometimes.
> [{quoted}](name=Whats Supp Doc,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Vuqq77l6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-03T09:06:42.516+0000) > > in theory > > feeding = intentional > > dying = not intentional no. To make it very simple : feeding = giving the first kills. Intention is totally separate, except with the fact that most feeding can be avoided because the ennemy is too weak at that point to kill you when you play safe.
Rena (EUW)
: You can't expect to play passive and get carried by your team. that is not how it works. From your stats I can see that you didn't do anything that Sion game outside of laneing phase. You participated in 3 kills. That is the lowest of your team. How can you flame your team if you weren't even close to carrying the game? That brand game isn't alot better too. How do you have 60+ farm as brand support. You are legit taking away gold from your adc. Don't tell me now "oh if i wouldn't have taken it noone would have". It's not your job to farm unless your whole team is dead and you have to defend. But by that you will never reach close to 60 farm.
> [{quoted}](name=Rena,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pFWqIV8I,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-03T18:01:59.997+0000) > > You can't expect to play passive and get carried by your team. that is not how it works. yeah clearly! Never did that but you can't either expect to play better than the ennemy and win, apparently. Because your team will feed as much as they can, leaving you pretty much 2v8 most games. So it's not about "playing passive and getting carried", it seems like the only way to climb if you're in the wrong bracket, is to take crazy risks as soon as the game start and hope to be insanely lucky. > From your stats I can see that you didn't do anything that Sion game outside of laneing phase. Yeah but that's a bronze take. If you read the game properly, you'd see that I've been the only one destroying his lane and picking fights correctly, while the rest just fed hopelessly > You participated in 3 kills. That is the lowest of your team. no, what I did is avoiding all the bad fights they picked and that carried the other teams. I avoided maybe 5 of such, this is the highest of the team. > How can you flame your team if you weren't even close to carrying the game? That's a strange hypothesis, but since I was easily carrying the game, I'd say all you need is to say the truth about how bad they were, and that will be considered "flaming" > That brand game isn't alot better too. Hmmmm I'm not sure, I did well in both games but yes you might be correct, I probably did best with Sion. > How do you have 60+ farm as brand support. I used my W on groups of minions and auto attacked the ones that were close to dying > You are legit taking away gold from your adc. Not a single dime lol. That's the problem when insecure beginners are trying to describe a game they've never watched - they imagine all kinds of things that fuel their insecurities. No, I never take a single farm from my adcs, except in rare accidents. If people keep suiciding and they leave their farm to die under turret, I do take it though > Don't tell me now "oh if i wouldn't have taken it noone would have". that's what I just told you though lol >It's not your job to farm unless your whole team is dead and you have to defend looks like you didn't need me to explain it >But by that you will never reach close to 60 farm. look like it has!
: yeah i bet you're challenger material, it's just this bunch of trolls noobs feeders that are dragging you down... and rito that doesn't want to make you climb of course, they don't want another faker
yes thx I dont think I'd have the patience and motivation to go challenger though, it's still a minigame barely improving a starcraft mod
: allways happy to help {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
I've been trying lux a few times and been doing very well! But the problem at this elo adc and jungle are always ruining so can't carry 1v4, back to square 1
: i can literally go and buy 10 sim cards with different numbers for 20$. So whats the point?
Hansiman has no clue about IT, he already demonstrated that many times. No in reality it's pretty easy but without smurfs and multiple accounts the game would probably die fast
: Go ahead, move to Somalia. See how long you last. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} You'll grow out of this phase, trust me.
Weird comment, not interested to do that, but people with a mentality like rioters and kid supporting the victim mentality known as "report for toxicity" are responsible for bringing it here
Hansiman (EUW)
: Some people never learn.
Learn what? To obey perverted bankers? lol. We already have laws (and even those are perverted), weaklings would tell us what is right or wrong because they have money? Yeah no, never gonna accept that.
Vallen29 (EUW)
: Concept: Permanent ARURF
Would rather URF without A. but why leave the slot empty? They could just rotate game modes
: Just deleted this game
best decision ever, on your way to doing something worthy with the short time span you're given on earth
: > [{quoted}](name=SUPERSATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jcG3ghW4,comment-id=000000000000000100000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-02T22:35:36.138+0000) > > Like a silver IV player thinking he belong to high elo? dunno you seem to know silver 4 mentality better than I do, considering how I rekt them I must be closer in skill to diamond or maybe challenger? :D > Some major deluded dream indeed! You live in a world where numbers that hurt your ego don't exist, that's not a dream at all sry bro > You should be embarrassed, that's all it's embarassing for you but that's your business tbh > ...actually works and keep in low elo only arrogant, deluded players ^____^ works to keep you in your fantasyland where the real world cannot hurt yes indeed lol
> [{quoted}](name=SUPERSATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jcG3ghW4,comment-id=00000000000000010000000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-02T22:57:09.130+0000) > > Yeah, is true: is MUCH easier to understand a group of players being outside of that said group, hence not blinded by delusion etc. oh yeah the Chinese totally understand Spanish better than people living in Spain lol. #dellusion indeed > Numbers like that "IV" after "Silver"? > A truth SO harsh you needed to deny reality and create a fictional world where you are a super player held back by a system that, somehow, decided to pick on you? > Roootfl ^____^ numbers like the millions of times you've been trying me, got rek, and ended up feeding my topic xDD > Oh, the good old "NO YOU GNE GNE GNE", always a...classic^^ keep composure bro you're regressing > ...called "Planet Earth" :* when lol took so much space in your life you think summoner's rift is a planet
: edit : oh and try to generaly put down more vision for your team .. the game you showed for example op.gg tells me you put down 7 wards in 30 minutes as a support .. increasing your visionscore might seem useless but it increase the options your team has since you can have more information about the enemys and the map in general. -> lower the risk of certain plays
: i mean .. yes .. teams are not perfectly even .. they in fact cant realy reliably ballance teams out since your "effectivity" varys based on the pick you choose + teamcomp/synergys and even just mood/tilt and other factors that cant be calculated generaly .. so what i would recomend you is trying to switch up your champ pool a bit to be more of a carry suport instead .. (in case you want to stay support) what i mean is : as you already said you cant 100% rely on your team .. especialy not early .. so taking a supp that is good in teamfights only is not realy all that great since if your team has been destroyed early your champion looses effectivity and you loose carrypotential .. which due to lack of trust in your team you need to have. a support like velkoz or lux would suit you better i think as they are less reliant on their team or the enemy's positioning to be highly effective .. velkoz pokes his enemys out of lane giving his adc a good time (kinda free but not always) farming while generating a gold dissadvantage for the enemy botlane velkoz is very capable of being the mage your team needs if your midlane lost while also providing strong waveclear to stall the game out in case your team has later spikes. and during teamfights even if enemys dont clump you can most often hit every spell on atleast 2 ppl because of his huge aoe dealing good dmg while also providing kinda good cc (q+r slow and e stun shouldnt be underestimated) and lux is in general just everything you need to set up easy kills with low risk .. even if you miss q it doesnt matter since you stand a lightyear away from the enemy you try to hit anyway i cant realy recommend toplane since more often than not you or your enemy will just get camped to oblivion at which point you just generate tilt for feeling so useless without jng (my experience, yours may varry)
> [{quoted}](name=paranormal0001,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JagAX1KW,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-02T09:51:53.982+0000) > a support like velkoz or lux would suit you better i think as they are less reliant on their team or the enemy's positioning to be highly effective .. funny thing is, I actually got good results every time I played lux support; I think I'll try that more often. I've seen champs like udyr or yi being very efficient in low elo but I find them very fastidious to play. > velkoz is very capable of being the mage your team needs if your midlane lost while also providing strong waveclear to stall the game out in case your team has later spikes. > and during teamfights even if enemys dont clump you can most often hit every spell on atleast 2 ppl because of his huge aoe dealing good dmg while also providing kinda good cc (q+r slow and e stun shouldnt be underestimated) > and lux is in general just everything you need to set up easy kills with low risk .. even if you miss q it doesnt matter since you stand a lightyear away from the enemy you try to hit anyway I used to love velkoz but I dont have him on this acc and he's quite expensive, I think I'll try lux, thanks for the advice
: > [{quoted}](name=MichaeliabDtAy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jcG3ghW4,comment-id=0000000000000001000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-02T22:42:51.512+0000) > > My history says the exact same thing "You fed your ass off in multiple occasions, making sad excuses for why in YOUR case was different" Yeah, I agree^^
> [{quoted}](name=SUPERSATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jcG3ghW4,comment-id=00000000000000010000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-02T22:46:24.056+0000) > > "You fed your ass off in multiple occasions, making sad excuses for why in YOUR case was different" > Yeah, I agree^^ I'm sure you did bro lol I wrote a little topic to help beginners understand this concept, hope it will clear your confusion https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/Vuqq77l6-difference-between-feeding-and-dying
: Looks like you're very agitated. Maybe you recognised yourself as one of those feeders, or one of those people they carried?
> [{quoted}](name=SUPERSATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jcG3ghW4,comment-id=00000000000000010000000000000000000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-02T22:51:15.784+0000) > > Says the one not even able to type in English anymore. > But yeah, laughing my ass off can be seen as a way to be..."agitated" ^___^ https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/agitated lol I knew you were part of the feeding team. You kow it's probably faster to buy a boost than getting carried, just saying xD
: > [{quoted}](name=MichaeliabDtAy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jcG3ghW4,comment-id=00000000000000010000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-02T22:03:41.868+0000) > > keep dreaming Like a silver IV player thinking he belong to high elo? Some major deluded dream indeed! > > I'm affraid Don't be. You should be embarrassed, that's all > > yeah I'm sure you love a system that ...actually works and keep in low elo only arrogant, deluded players ^____^
> [{quoted}](name=SUPERSATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jcG3ghW4,comment-id=000000000000000100000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-02T22:35:36.138+0000) > > Like a silver IV player thinking he belong to high elo? dunno you seem to know silver 4 mentality better than I do, considering how I rekt them I must be closer in skill to diamond or maybe challenger? :D > Some major deluded dream indeed! You live in a world where numbers that hurt your ego don't exist, that's not a dream at all sry bro > You should be embarrassed, that's all it's embarassing for you but that's your business tbh > ...actually works and keep in low elo only arrogant, deluded players ^____^ works to keep you in your fantasyland where the real world cannot hurt yes indeed lol
: > [{quoted}](name=MichaeliabDtAy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jcG3ghW4,comment-id=00000000000000010000000000000000000200000000,timestamp=2019-04-02T22:00:10.602+0000) > > excuses? "WEEE I DESERVE HIGH ELO BUT THE MM IS RIGGED AND UNFAIR AND KEEP ME DOWN WEEE" Yup.
Looks like you're very agitated. Maybe you recognised yourself as one of those feeders, or one of those people they carried?
: > [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jcG3ghW4,comment-id=00000000000000010000000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-02T21:07:20.757+0000) > > and the games **you** feed in? They don't count? According to him "they don't exist". Strange, his history says another thing!
My history says the exact same thing, "facts don't care about your feelings" lol But I think you're confusing dying and feeding.... It's a common misconception by new players so I explained it [here](https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/Vuqq77l6-difference-between-feeding-and-dying)
Hansiman (EUW)
: So when you feed it's not a real game, but when others feed it's a real game. They can just use that same argument.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jcG3ghW4,comment-id=0000000000000001000000000000000100010000,timestamp=2019-04-02T22:08:58.768+0000) > > So when you feed it's not a real game, but when others feed it's a real game. Who said that? Not me. I see a lot of people using this fallacious way of reasoning here : you made a point with yourself and then you act as if it came from me. That's called sophism, and it's not a good thing... You should be leading by example. Just read what I write, not what you extrapolate : I said they _fed_, not _died_. I said I didn't _feed_, not that I didn't _die_. Therefore, no, they cannot hold the same argument. I made a clarification of the difference between dying and feeding here : https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/Vuqq77l6-difference-between-feeding-and-dying
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUW)
: and the games **you** feed in? They don't count?
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jcG3ghW4,comment-id=00000000000000010000000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-02T21:07:20.757+0000) > > and the games **you** feed in? They don't count? only real games count
: > [{quoted}](name=MichaeliabDtAy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jcG3ghW4,comment-id=000000000000000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-02T21:08:53.602+0000) > > yeah it is! Data is very explicit. Yeah: elo hell is not real, mm is fair and is embarrassing to complain about it in 2019. > Indeed things that don't exist Oh, so you reached the "let's deny reality" phase, lol. NOT ONLY MM SUCKS BUT SUCKS ONLY AT MY DISAVANTAGE, FEEDERS ARE ONLY IN MY TEAM AND I NEVER SUCK I SWEAR1!1!! I am LOVING it ^___________^
> [{quoted}](name=SUPERSATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jcG3ghW4,comment-id=0000000000000001000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-02T21:15:15.359+0000) > > Yeah: elo hell is not real, mm is fair and is embarrassing to complain about it in 2019. keep dreaming when the real world keeps turning without you lol > Oh, so you reached the "let's deny reality" phase, lol. I'm affraid trying to sound intellectual isn't gonna cut it and you're still getting a hard "fail" :/ numbers don't lie > NOT ONLY MM SUCKS BUT SUCKS ONLY AT MY DISAVANTAGE, FEEDERS ARE ONLY IN MY TEAM AND I NEVER SUCK I SWEAR1!1!! > > I am LOVING it ^___________^ yeah I'm sure you love a system that tells you how good you are for buying skins and being obedient lol
: > [{quoted}](name=MichaeliabDtAy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jcG3ghW4,comment-id=000000000000000100000000000000000002,timestamp=2019-04-02T21:14:17.927+0000) > > just proving it by being stuck in silver IV and making excuses about it. Rotfl ^_________^
> [{quoted}](name=SUPERSATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jcG3ghW4,comment-id=0000000000000001000000000000000000020000,timestamp=2019-04-02T21:24:30.968+0000) > > being stuck in silver IV and making excuses about it. excuses? lol? I don't need excuses to destroy for destroying my opponents lol. You're looking hard for excuses to defend riot for flattering you but I dont need any
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=MichaeliabDtAy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jcG3ghW4,comment-id=0000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-02T21:03:29.163+0000) > > Okkk no problem let's study methodically and see who's actually "deluded" : Super simple: the one whining that the "matchmaking is bad cause "there are always 0/25 feeders". Get a tent in silver IV while u keep telling yourself you deserve high elo, ROTFL. PS Strange how u forgot the games were u FED YOUR ASS OFF and u got HARDCORE CARRIED (or u just fed your ass off and lose)
> [{quoted}](name=SUPERSATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jcG3ghW4,comment-id=00000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-02T21:06:55.890+0000) > > Super simple yeah it is! So why are you failing to understand something so simple? > u keep telling yourself you deserve high elo, ROTFL. Not "telling myself", just proving it by destroying consistently every single silver I'm against, which by definition mean I belong to a higher rank. Now apparently lol doesn't rank people by their skill because that seems insufficient to climb. Maybe it's more a system based on a propensity to beg and buy skins... Then they should make it clear. If you want to be ranked on thoses basis, that's your right and business, but me, I rank people by their skill, ingeniosity, knowledge, reflexes... > PS Strange how u forgot the games were u FED YOUR ASS OFF and u got HARDCORE CARRIED (or u just fed your ass off and lose) Indeed things that don't exist, like those games you mention, are strange, but this isn't the fan fiction part of the forum isnt it https://cdn1us.denofgeek.com/sites/denofgeekus/files/styles/main_wide/public/2016/12/doctor-strange-2-benedict-cumberbatch.jpg?itok=jeAJwK4P
: > [{quoted}](name=MichaeliabDtAy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jcG3ghW4,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-02T03:24:26.208+0000) > > a system that gives 0/25 feeders every game Yeah, totally true and absolutely not deluded BS! AHAHAHAHHAhAHahHAHahAHAhahAHahHA
Okkk no problem let's study methodically and see who's actually "deluded" : -game 1 : top, mid, supp, feed hard. -game 2 : mid, adc, supp, feed hard -game 3 : top and support feed hard -game 4 : top feeds hard but, oh miracle, other lanes carry -game 5 : top, jungle, mid, feed hard -game 6 : jung feeds even harder (3/15), top feeds, adc feeds -game 7 : jung mid feed super hard (1/12 2/13) -game 8 : mid and adc feed -game 9 : support and adc feed (jung basically afk all early) -game 10 : MIRACLE! NO FEEDER! summary : 10 games, TWENTY-ONE feeders. Science says I'm factual and you can't face reality. Up to you to find out why
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: You have some big problems, you won't climb if you keep blaming your environment like that.
Except they are entirely to blame. Zed was the one who gave veigar 7 kills and make him kill me just by pressing R. If rank doesn't reflect actual skill but just an hypocrite and submissive attitude, then rank is worthless. Even worse - it's a mark of shame
: Sigh, now I fully understand the mistake I have made, because there is literally nothing I can say to you that will make you see how foolish you are. I could tell you the sky is blue and you would turn around and claim it is green. I'm not going to waste anymore time on you, or anyone else for that matter. If by some miracle you actually do climb out of the shithole you are in right now, you will come across players who will punish you for your mistakes. Maybe then you will understand and learn, but until then you will stay ignorant.
You've been corrected, learn your lesson or don't, that's your choice
Akorahil (EUW)
: I never said that it is not possible to lose because of bad teammates, but flaming and tilting because of it doesn't help.
But you thought it was a good idea to join the mob and comfort them in their victim mentality, ganging against the guy who stands on his own. If you want to preach, then do it where it's needed, where there's oppression. And clearly it's not one guy with one forum post who's oppressing anyone, when he's criticising a big multi billions corporation abusing their power to brainwash kids by telling them what they want to hear.
Atlas (EUNE)
: I just lost all my motivation to climb...
And why would you like to get it back? It brings nothing. You don't learn valuable skills, you don't get money, you hardly make any friend, it's not good for health... Basically climbing brings nothing, it just takes a lot of your time on earth. For nothing. I've set myself a goal so I'm not giving up but tbh I should have never set myself on it in the first place.
: Smurfs
I think you're quite the exception, everyone is a "smurf" now at every elo. I started the game 4 years ago and people were doing the noobest mistakes in ranked, like not knowing their items etc; now almost everybody owns the basics. I guess it's a large part of the reason why it's so less fun than it was. It's more fun when it's a shtfest. I'd advice to stay out of ranked and just go yolo in normals, aram, and featured. If you're starting to take the game seriously you'll just get frustrated, it brings no rewards.
Akorahil (EUW)
: Its always good to have a pinguin at home to put the blame on. Maybe your ADC wasnt that good, but as Wandering Mist allready tryed to tell, you can't blame everything on your teammates. Just do your best, stay positive and try to win.
> [{quoted}](name=Akorahil,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JagAX1KW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-02T06:57:41.669+0000) > you can't blame everything on your teammates. Why not? In reality, yes I do make mistakes (I guess I shouldnt have followed some stupid engages, I could have zonya'd my 5th death...), but in principle, why do people have such a hard time admitting that it IS actually possible that a team is entirely responsible for making someone lose?
: You see, whenever I talk about this kind of shit to players like you, I make sure to watch the replay first to see exactly what happened, so that I can make an informed decision that isn't based on kda. But sure, keep blaming others for your losses if that makes you feel any better. Never once have you been able to prove that your teammates have inted. Did they play badly? Yes. Did they feed? Yes. Did they int? No. Also I'm watching the match you are referring to here and by all rights you should have lost the lane, you played it so badly. The first time Vi ganked, if Leona had gone in at the same time you were 100% dead no questions asked, and then they snowball the lane. This is the problem with the low ELO mindset. You believe you played better than your teammates just because you had a better score than them, when all that happened was that your teammates were punished for their mistakes and you weren't. Case in point, at 11:45 into the match, you were playing so aggressively against a Leona who had ult and all sums available, and you had no flash. If Leona had had the balls to engage onto you there was no way you would have escaped, and Vayne was too far back to help you. In Plat you would have died there, no questions asked. Oh and on a side note, that Dragon take that you were so proud of was a terrible decision. Why? Because you had no pressure mid, no pressure bot and no vision control at all. What do you think would have happened if the dragon pit was warded by the enemy team? I'll tell you, Lux, Vi, Leona and Jinx would have all collapsed immediately and killed you before you could take the dragon. And even though you did get the dragon, you gave up 3 kills for it and bot turret. NOT WORTH! Shall we go over your deaths in more detail? Let's see. First death to get that Infernal Dragon we've already talked about. Second Death, 18:09, you see Leona clearing wards in the botside river, then for some reason you walk into melee range of her in the bushes, wasting Shen ult and dying in the process. Third death defending mid turret, you flashed in to get a combo onto Jinx when you could have just comboed the Vi who was diving the turret. You would have then had you flash available to dodge the Lux and Jinx ults, and Vayne wouldn't have taken so much damage and been able to continue fighting. 4th death you literally walked into 3 of heimer's turrets (one of which was ultied) and died. No CC used on you, just a straight up death for nothing. 5th death you got hit by a Lux binding and comboed down by her, not much you could do except dodge the binding. And your 6th death I'm not really going to count because the game was over at that point. So overall, 4 out of your 6 deaths were entirely your fault and were completely stupid and unavoidable.
> [{quoted}](name=Wandering Mist,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JagAX1KW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-02T04:00:31.820+0000) > > You see, whenever I talk about this kind of shit to players like you lol??? There's only me on my topic and I leave it to ridrone to be generic and predictable >I make sure to watch the replay first to see exactly what happened maybe you should make sure to watch it properly > keep blaming others for your losses if that makes you feel any better. errrr no I'd rather rito gave me decent teams and lose because of my own mistakes, rather than being spammed with inters which make the game feel more like a lottery than a strategy game. > Never once have you been able to prove that your teammates have inted. I always was YOU WERE JUST UNABLE TO ASK LOL. You guys always make up stuff and then take it for granted, because it's conforting, but it doesn't work that way. If you want to know something just ask and it might work very often https://streamable.com/7qn4w >Did they int? yes >by all rights you should have lost the lane just as I said - you make things up in your head, then you expect reality to conform. Well it didn't happen that way. Like it or not, I dominated the lane simply because I was a lot better. >The first time Vi ganked, if Leona had gone in at the same time you were 100% dead no questions asked, and then they snowball the lane. yeah and a space cruiser could have bombarded their towers and win the game... You fail to realize that nunu and vayne could also have done tons of things better and WE would have snowballed harder instead. You see vayne's farm? You see jinx'? They're even. Yet I zoned them so hard they probably didn't even get the xps. Vayne was practically solo farming. Which means jinx was much better, at least at farming, which is a huge part of an adc's success in bronze. Vayne just had to farm as well as jinx and she would have like 30% more farm. That would have changed a lot of fights. > This is the problem with the low ELO mindset yeah it is, they imagine games instead of actually playing :D >You believe you played better than your teammates just because you had a better score than them https://media1.tenor.com/images/9872fb77f38b12e6097fbd7da3b8edc0/tenor.gif?itemid=11333995 It's really time you stop assuming things and start asking questions instead or there's just no point being on a forum - you're having a discussion with yourself >when all that happened was that your teammates were punished for their mistakes and you weren't. Yeah it's crazy how they keep dying over and over every game, and I don't. If only there could be an explanation lol. Wasn't it supposed to be a game based on skill and not luck? > Case in point, at 11:45 into the match, you were playing so aggressively against a Leona who had ult and all sums available, and you had no flash. I'm glad you're starting to notice how well I figured my opponent out! So clearly you were not talking about me when you said "players like you" since apparently I'm the only one exploiting the flaws of lower skilled players... >If Leona had had the balls to engage onto you there was no way you would have escaped, and Vayne was too far back to help you. In Plat you would have died there, no questions asked. Yeah if she was playing better she would be harder to beat, and if vayne and nunu were challengers we would have stomped the lane harder... What's your point? So, what you're trying to say is, my skill level is low plat because that's what it takes to beat me? > Oh and on a side note, that Dragon take that you were so proud of was a terrible decision. Why? Because you had no pressure mid, no pressure bot and no vision control at all Looks like you failed to realize that shen was keeping lux busy mid. That I made sure bot was hugging their tower, and that heimer just had popped up the herald top. That leaved us with vi, manageable. Brand's huge dmgs on drakes would make it a quick run. What happened is, for some reason shen thought it was a good idea to leave mid's almost broken tower, to defend the top one which... Just fell down lol. Leaving lux free to attack us. We finished drake when vi arrived... Exactly as I planned. At this point, she was alone. I sacrificed myself so that nunu can run away (you see how Im driving her towards top?). But this genius... Tries to fight her. Then, for some reason, vayne joins in when I'm already dead and nunu is vs a fed lux and a fed vi. They both die, then lux takes the mid tower. The ennemy team was stronger and if they decided to take the drake, we could not have disputed it. Maybe vi was actually on her way to get the drake and wasn't even expecting to find us. What actually happened, is I accepted to trade 1 or 2 deaths for the almost certainty to get +8% dmg all game. And it unfolded exactly as I planned. Except my teammates fckd up hard and gave 1 more death, a tower, and farming time for the adc. So what you're highlighting is, my teammates screwed up a great call. > Shall we go over your deaths in more detail? By all means let's expose the truth! >First death to get that Infernal Dragon we've already talked about yes the one that gave us +8% dmg for all game :D >Second Death, 18:09, you see Leona clearing wards in the botside river, then for some reason you walk into melee range of her in the bushes, wasting Shen ult and dying in the process. Oh you're talking about that weird nunu's engage, and then zed lurking in the brush. As I was completely confused by what they were trying to do there (pretty sure they didn't know either), I tried to stick with them, as a, you know... Support. At that point zed trolled by escaping with his shadow, leaving me against, as you noticed, a fed lux and vi. Ah no you didn't mention they were fed or who fed them :D >Third death defending mid turret, you flashed in to get a combo onto Jinx Yeah I tried to spread as much damage as possible to their entire team, so that some of them get scared and fall back or at least hesitate just long enough so my team exploit this weakness and finish off 1 or 2, forcing them to go back. > when you could have just comboed the Vi who was diving the turret. You would have then had you flash available to dodge the Lux and Jinx ults, and Vayne wouldn't have taken so much damage and been able to continue fighting. Instead you suggest to use brand's ult on an isolated target, while 3 people were already fighting vi. That makes a lot of sense. And for some reason me being alive would have shielded or healed vayne??? >4th death you literally walked into 3 of heimer's turrets Oh Nunu's bait? I agree it was very weird, I don't understand either.... That was the second time... Maybe wintrading? :D I'm glad you highlighted that they weren't only inting but also trolling. https://streamable.com/taf7h >5th death you got hit by a Lux binding and comboed down by her, not much you could do except dodge the binding. Correct, while also avoiding leona's ult, vi's ult, and heimer's stun... If only I was surrounded by tanky teammates that could have served as front line... Maybe by the time they die I could have placed a good combo and deal some damage... But no, only nunu and shen 10m behind me because they're so squishy and depush so fast. https://i.ibb.co/Bc0kqtd/front.jpg > So overall, 4 out of your 6 deaths were entirely your fault and were completely stupid and unavoidable. So, overall, I was baited into 2 stupid deaths by my troll team for being a supportive support, I agree the rest was unavoidable because of their feed
11wildy (EUW)
: Please look at yourself first before blaming others? I would personally hate to have you on my team. It puts pressure because according to you. i'm not allowed to lose my lane, because you'll hold me responsible for their advantage. Even though maybe the opponent jungler helped towerdive me 3 times while you did nothing to help. Is that your fault? No. Is it mine? Maybe I should've ditched my lane for free, so it wouldn't increase my death count. I imagine you like almost every Lee Sin in my games. They take all kills in all lanes, go 10/0, fail to carry, then blame the team for all being 0/2 or something. Because he took all the kills. He could've given laners some, divided power among the team. If everyone had 2/3 kills, they could've won that game. But nope, lee sin gotta play the solo game and blame others if he loses it.
> [{quoted}](name=11wildy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WnvX16hX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-01T07:42:42.892+0000) > > Please look at yourself first before blaming others? That's exactly why I blame others - because I do better. >I would personally hate to have you on my team. It puts pressure because according to you. i'm not allowed to lose my lane, because you'll hold me responsible for their advantage. I don't want someone who loses their lane in my team in the first place :DDD losing lane =/= feeding. When I'm busy bot and the top keeps spamming "help" and dies when I'm on his way to gank him, he's just throwing a tantrum. He feels frustrated and cannot control himself to play safely, "%%%% it" t%%%%he ints. That's not a teammate, he's a hindrance. You cannot count on him. You're trying to carry the team and he brings you down. > Maybe I should've ditched my lane for free, so it wouldn't increase my death count. Yeah you should have. If you're against a fed trynda with his ult on, you know he's gonna dive you and kill you easily. Better to give a tower than a tower AND a kill. > I imagine you like almost every Lee Sin in my games. They take all kills in all lanes, go 10/0, fail to carry, then blame the team for all being 0/2 or something. Because he took all the kills. He could've given laners some, divided power among the team. If everyone had 2/3 kills, they could've won that game. But nope, lee sin gotta play the solo game and blame others if he loses it. all the opposite, normally when I'm jungler or supp I always try to give killsrather than take them. Which is why my first mains where braum leona soraka sejuani rammus... Champs that create opportunities for other to take kills. But now I try to steal everything I can since th'yre only bringing defeats.
: i don't agree with your statement tho. it's all about the right mentality and the way you play together to get the objectives (for me personally) but that's kinda besides the point. what i'm talking about is these specific situations where i can't get some team mates to just calm down and sometimes i make them just more angry by telling them it's going to be fine.
> [{quoted}](name=Soraka Rakan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pFWqIV8I,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-01T08:32:05.445+0000) > > i don't agree with your statement tho. it's all about the right mentality and the way you play together to get the objectives (for me personally) tbh tons of times I've watched people playing and winning with the most stupid plays. I'd be doing a perfect call, nobody would follow and I'd die solo, or the ennemy would take the baron that was free for us. Then we lose the game. Why? That could have been perfect, they just had to follow. Then I'd stay back and let bronzies do their thing and they'd win with moves that would be so easy to counter if the other team wasn't bronze as well. But since they share the same mindset, they synchronize and cooperate better. So, if you want to win in bronze you have to dumb down? Sometimes I think so....
: > [{quoted}](name=MichaeliabDtAy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jcG3ghW4,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-01T02:25:54.453+0000) > > "wahh wahhh please silence people who tell the truth, it hurts my feelings" Truth like "you are were u belong, stop making pathetic excuses and blaming the system", yeah. Rotfl.
a system that gives 0/25 feeders every game lol... yeah yeah "truth" haha https://i.ytimg.com/vi/m4CC_0fu7Hc/hqdefault.jpg
Tarolock (EUNE)
: >Ok so 2/7 Darius is inting. 2/10 teemo that had one game like that also inting. 1/10 Riven with 60% win rate also inted? And 3/9 Morgana that had one game like that is inting for sure. And don't forget 3/11 diana that had, you guested. ONE GAME like that. Sure they all inted. the only thing i see from this is that they never feeded only in the game that they played with YOU, so i guess the problem here is NOT them, but YOU alone, let me guess, they died in an unlucky fight and YOU started to blame them then they just kept dieing, is that correct? cos im pretty sure it is i would love to see ppl like you banned more often, feeding is not really a problem for me, there are games where you cant win, unlucky matchups etc, but there is nothing in the game that can change your toxicity for the worse, if you are toxic you are toxic even if you win
And this is how you just confirmed they were inting. And you can't fool me with your fake self-righteousness... You've just also admitted ruining games when you're frustrated. "Toxicity" is just a hypocrite excuse.
Blakex13x (EUW)
: laws?? who thick are you??.
: "BuT YoU dO iT tOo"
Looking back, I also wonder how vayne managed to be going even on farm with jinx when I was basically keeping her 1 turret away from the farm most early... https://i.ibb.co/4pWtL7y/zone.jpg
Rioter Comments
GreenFearX (EUNE)
: I understand you man, but that's how the game is, i've been myself experiencing those kind of players/teams. It usually goes like this my botlane afks in my jgl enemies come and kill em, enemy jinx gets 2 kills and this is the end of the game. My botlane starts inting, gives another 2 kills to the jinx making her unstoppable, something along those lines. The only way i have found to climb is to play a lot of games, this way if you're a good player you'll have %50+ winrate, the climb will be slow but you'll eventually get where you deserve to be.
I feel like winrate is purely random... In the last game, I destroyed my bot as support. Top got fckd and lost all turrets by 15. Jung was uselss and feeding, mid got a couple kills but feeding as well previous game, same thing : I destroy my bot, our jung goes 3/15 and tries to solo baron. previous game, same thing again... It looks a lot like riot decides who wins or loses and skill has nothing to do with the result
: Time for my mirror move attack!!!!! Your last 30 games while you "inted" Brand 1/9 Kayn 2/11 Kayn 4/9 Alistar 2/11 Kayn 0/4 Kayn 2/15 Kayn 0/1 Miss fortune 1/13 Like you i did not take assists into account.
Beginners often struggle with the concept of "feeding" so I'll go into some details to help you understand more how the game works : > [{quoted}](name=Susan Smith,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WnvX16hX,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-01T16:09:46.472+0000) > Brand 1/9 All the opposite of int, I carried my bot until kata fed ekko sufficiently to let him roam without danger > Kayn 2/11 2/11 you sure? :D https://i.ibb.co/QCc1K7x/aw1.jpg > Kayn 4/9 4/9? Strange, that's not how it looks at all https://i.ibb.co/s9xsfQX/no2.jpg > Alistar 2/11 Ohhh you mean 2/0/5 by minute 15? Hum that's embarassing > Kayn 0/4 well well well, what do we see here? https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3980772317/2146194194131456?tab=overview 4 kills given to trundle by mid at min 3 lmao, 1/6, 1/7... Are you sure your monitor is working? xDD > Kayn 2/15 2/15? Errrr this is akward, mistaking 2/15 for 2/0 at min 12, before the usual inters feed a noobchamp... > Kayn 0/1 ERMAGERRRRRD 1 DEATH REPORT FOR FEED... Ok this is clearly a monitor problem https://i.ibb.co/bbY864q/no4.jpg > Miss fortune 1/13 ok when you've stooped so low as to stalk for twisted treeline games that I used to afk xp to lvl 30, you've pretty much hit rock bottom.
Show more

MichaeliabDtAy

Level 50 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion