: Autism can vary on conditional aspects. With autism, I mean the people that are highly highly susceptible to addiction, people that can't control their behaviour and unable to quit the game even if they promise each time they confronted with the hard reality of online gaming. They should be under surveillance because of their highly toxic input, but nowadays the online gaming industry is a free playground for anyone to enter so they just throw away their life (and money) to League and Riot makes money off of that. Get into capitalism, you will find the answers and why I said that Riot capitalizes off of those kind of people.
> Autism can vary on conditional aspects. Yes, I know. I have Autism. Also on your point about people with the condition becoming susceptible to addiction, its not quite the same. It becomes a 'special interest', a subject or hobby that a person with Autism latches on to in order to maintain their state of mind and while unchecked it can lead to addiction, it doesn't start off that way. I push back at comments about Autism because it seems at times that the online community wants to turn the word 'Autism' into this decades 'Gay'. A means of expressing or describing something that ends up becoming so detached from its actual meaning that it causes nothing but damage to the people it actually applies to. For example, 'Gay' was the catch all negative descriptor at my husband's school and having it bombarded at him that gay meant bad, hurt him coming to terms with his gender and sexuality until later in life.
Sinking (EUW)
: Got demoted from plat in to gold 2 haven’t got out of gold 2 for nearly 2 weeks after being in either gold 1 or gold 1 promos 5 /6 times either getting trolls or inters as a top lane main due to the autistic inter/players o get in these games honestly don’t want to play the game anymore but too addicted to quit.. all I wanted was diamond but seems all the good players are gone
Stop using 'Autistic' to describe people you don't like. Its an actual condition and using it in such a way does nothing but damage peoples understanding of it.
: Not. They know it, but they want to make money off of the autistic audience they have, so they keep putting more focus on skinlines and chromas than on actual balance.
Please stop using 'Autistic' as a general, catch all negative term. Its an actual condition, not just a word to describe people you don't like.
NeoxBrooo (EUW)
: how are you still bronze 4 if you got the support skill of a gold player?
1. I don't play ranked that often 2. I've been told I have support skills of a Gold player by Gold ranked friends I've played with 3. Bad ADCs
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Hadasa (EUW)
: R.I.P Swain
I know, Swain was my husband too... He'll always be the Master Tactician of my heart {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
Squallsy (EUW)
: the kit seems fine for him.... but the entire design just feels wrong... its not a good change on visuals or lore, hes gone from a cripple old man who climbed through the ranks and dominated everyone to some GI.Joe looking super human.... just feels so wrong... and the lack of bird is.... his voice is terrible to.... and that ulti? wth is that lol....... the base skin should be themed more like tyrant swain, this feels more like a darius mage then it does like a swain
I know. The generic faux british accent for villains is so stock. I actually liked his voice previously, it kind of grows on you until you need it to achieve climax...or is that just me? When I saw there was no demon bird ult, I was so pissed.
Èclair (EUNE)
: Agreed. Beatrice was probably the best pet in League of Legends and Swain was high quality waifu material. Now he's looking like god damned Lucius Malfoy and **IT'S NOT OKAY**. **#NotMySwain**
Agreed with everything you said. Especially him being husbu material beforehand.
Novae (EUNE)
: Just played a game of ascension and i want urf now. Playing adc sucks in that map jesus christ. At least on urf i can spam abilities and have flash for positioning -_-
Funny, my first ever Pentakill was on Jinx in Ascension. I usually end up picking whatever the team lacks and all too often the team has too many ADCs or too many Mages
: Stop re-releasing old unavaiable skins
Why is it special if all you had to do was play the game at that point and have money? Its not fair on newer players to hog all those old skins; especially when like me, they want to collect skins. I have 9 gemstones and I'm going to get Neo Pax Sivir when I have the 10th. I'm poor and don't live in America, therefor I appreciate RIOT giving me the chance to be able to get the skin.
Tôm (EUW)
: First Pentakill with what champion?
I have 2 pentakills under my belt, my first was with {{champion:222}} last year during a game of Ascension, I screamed so loud I made my husband jump. My second was with {{champion:10}} this year. I was beyond happy because a few matches ago I had failed to get a penta because I pulled out to recover, even though I killed all members of the opposing team. That and it gave me the last token I needed to get Kayle to mastery level 6.
: Where I live we work with all types of addicts. We're not a psychologist we just help people get back to their lives, start a social circle, get a job, a house etc. The problem with game addiction is that a lot of people don't take it as serious as a drug addiction.. {{item:3070}}
Fair enough. At least its more than what my country does for people at the moment, punishing them for being poor, or having a disability etc.
: but why?
To play with like minded people who you have something in common with?
: Seems a bit heterophobic to me.
Is a club for the appreciation and viewing of Anime against people who watch life action shows?
: Thesis about game addiction
Eh, this pretty much says it all: https://i.imgur.com/Ltzs3XF.jpg BTW is video game addiction something social workers deal with? :/
: The best Support champs?
{{champion:40}} with {{item:3504}}...In fact its been Ardent itself that has made the most impact on the game these past months.
: {{item:3123}} {{item:3155}} bye swain {{item:3111}}
{{item:3151}} {{item:3116}} Hello again
: So far your concept sounds like a Bizarro version of {{champion:37}}. Cursing instead of blessing. Not my taste.
Swain does love him some Sona after all
Thοr (EUNE)
: This is a general issue at the moment. Riot is on a fix...
They better hurry up, I've got worlds missions to complete with only 2 days left
Eveninn (EUW)
: [Venting] I'm sads, someone got banned because of me. :(
People don't get banned for one bad game, he was likely reported beforehand and this game happened to be the straw that broke the camels back in terms of him being punished for his actions.
Movrixoo (EUW)
: Win a game with all players on your team using the Teleport Summoner spell 2 PERSON
: This face cannot be unseen: https://puu.sh/xSnf8/095d425758.jpg I love this post and I love you.
Looks like Ditto the Pokemon
Altiverse (EUNE)
: Jhin won't be pleased...
Almost as bad as when someone did this to his wiki https://imgur.com/hVQ7CDU
BlueStr (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=MidnightDark666,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=MjlssYnN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-09-24T20:56:29.394+0000) > > Or play {{champion:99}} and build full AP, take farm, KS you at every chance and then accuse you of being bad and not deserving the kills. And then complain that your AD is useless when you took all farm from fim.
D4RKEVA (EUW)
: Well actually the problem for adcs is not that they do mediocore to bad, its just that your influence starts after 20 minites (unless you play draven) before that it often just feels bad even if you are 10/0 because the 3/0 mid laner still has better base dmg while the tanks can still stall you for a good time The thing is IT JUST FEELS like you are doing bad if you dont die and farm well while doing as much dmg as possible , that is when you are doing it perfectly afterwards it starts feeling good but you usually are still i n a need of peel Also that you didnt get a token isnt ok the champ ^^ i myself usually get only S marks on adcs games
I just got my other token today after playing one game with a friend who is a support main.
Tifufu (EUW)
: Honor Banners - The looks
I think the orange leaves should have been for level 1, then green, then blue, then purple. To me it makes sense, orange is a fairly natural colour and green is everywhere but looks more vivid than orange. Blues and especially purples were considered impressive colours because of the rarity of the dye needed to make them. That is why purple is the colour of the Queen of England's crown and other trinkets. Purple is the colour of creativity and royalty...and my favourite colour.
: > [{quoted}](name=MidnightDark666,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ye9ZIOAJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-09-24T21:01:31.400+0000) > > feast of famine Or
My mistake, fixed. No idea why I typed 'of'
: what's the point playing adc
People talk about feast or famine champions ({{champion:50}} is one... apparently) but having played a lot of ADC you either do mediocre to bad most games. In fact, it took me the longest to get {{champion:22}} up to mastery level 6 and have been unable to get a second token on {{champion:222}} for many months now, I have so many points on them both and Ashe shot up past my mains when I finally levelled her up.
kokakola92 (EUNE)
: When will autofillers learn what's supposed support to do?
Or play {{champion:99}} and build full AP, take farm, KS you at every chance and then accuse you of being bad and not deserving the kills. {{sticker:sg-syndra}} Burn them. Burn them all.
: choose which announcer you like
Sorry, I hated that valley girl accent and dialect, turned it off after one game. Hearing "An enemy is toots dead." made me lose all hope in my fellow women, the world and the multiverse in one fell swoop.
Mirrin (EUW)
: My Autism wasn't diagnosed until 16 as well, but now that I know about it, my whole life makes perfect sense. I'm pretty fortunate to not have a strong case of Autism, but I do sometimes get emotional overloads and social anxiety. I used to have huge outbursts of rage and anger, but I have managed to quell them over time and the amount of damage I do to my room is pretty much 0. It's nice to see someone else with Autism around, despite it being not that nice of a thing to have (Oh how I wish to be "normal"). I'd quite like to learn about your coping methods for things, as mine are pretty delusional in a way. {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
I'd hate to be normal. Maybe its because I have a very supportive husband who says that since having met me and learning how to navigate the many twists, turns and tangents our conversations take, he finds talking to normal people boring. My coping methods? To de-stim myself I pace up and down in a quiet room with some headphones in listening to music. When I'm inconsolable my husband hands me the one true cure...Jon-Jon the Pigeon! Yeah, we rescue Pigeons and this little guy has decided I'm his mate. He knows when I'm upset and is very protective of me. When we moved 300 miles to Scotland a few months ago it was very stressful, when we finally got to our new place I was very tired and cold. I pretty much collapsed on the floor. Johnny let Jon-Jon out who started patrolling up and down my body and grunting. We recently lost one of our Chickens, hell we just cremated her today and hes been so strong for me and my husband. https://imgur.com/cdzJTY8
: I am sorry to hear. Stay strong as there are a lot of us.. We are all in this together, and you should know how incredibly strong you are for still trying. Please stay strong.
Thanks, it means a lot to me.
Rioter Comments
: My shop Skins
Traditional Karma for 50% off. I didn't know Your Shop did such rare skins. Viridian Kayle for 50% off which I might take because the price is more appropriate for a recolour.
: Does anyone have any mental problems?
Autism that wasn't diagnosed until I was 16. I have sensory overloads that are much like seizures. My Autism causes bipolar-esque mood swings. I struggle with feelings of inadequacy and suicidal thoughts.
: Invasion
I have yet to complete A stars refinement, really need some help to get the 3 tokens I need for the ward
K1ngzy91 (EUW)
: Calling all UK bronzies
UK Bronze 4, using {{champion:40}} for freelo because I really want the Victorious Skin this year.
: Thanks for your reply. I played {{champion:25}} a few times in ARAM, but not in normal games. I see her often in normal games as a support and she seems strong there. Yesterday I picked {{champion:43}} as usual mid and the enemy team picked {{champion:37}} mid... Well I think I don't have to tell you how that ended hahaha. My skin for {{champion:43}} that I have is the Order of the Lotus. I like the r+q in early game and the shield is indeed very helpful. I also do use it to get away from ganks and I use it with r during teamfights.
I got Order of The Lotus Karma from the free Hextech chest we all got when the system was first launched, i felt so lucky.
: the issue with karma mid is that all you have is early game power. And if you don't snowball, you fall off harder than assassins. Other mid lane mages which are supportive towards their team such as morgana, oriana, annie, anivia, galio, etc have all more to offer. Which is why, you are sort of hurting your chances to win a game by playing karma in her current state on mid. Unless you somehow manage to snowball and roam around. Lets be fair, the only thing you offer post 20 minutes is poke (which many teams don't bait objectives or do sieges, so, it doesn't help) and a shield that gives speed boost. Your snare is nice, but its delayed. Your wave clear is lack luster And ardent cerser is getting nerfed soon to the point its no longer and OP item you can just use to buff up your ADC and wins games that way. Your pealing for your other carries is also quite bad. And so is your wave clear as you got to choose between wave clear and poke. If she's the only one that fits your playstyle, its a bit sad as she's really not that amazing unless you can make your early games count most of the times. Similar to her would be the likes of Oriana (much harder to play) or Morgana (easier to play and offers more, but different playstyle) or Zillean (slightly different, but still supportive type). I used to main Morgana mid in my first 2 seasons, so, I kind of understand why people dislike these types of picks as they are scared we would act like our supports counterparts and have no damage. They don't get that we farm and get damage items. And this is why you will find that every now and then your team doesn't like your pick. I highly recommend you try around other mid champions to see maybe there's more you like. Outside the likes of Azir, Ryze and Kharthus, most mids are in a decent state. Here's a list of what works on mid: slight note, for AD mids you would usually want an ap top or an ap jungler (damage type), or you are in the same situation as Karma mid where you have to do everything early to make it work. {{champion:103}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:26}}
{{champion:30}} seems fine at the moment to me, you spam the hell out of Q to farm, drop your wall down when anyone gets too close and activate your E, scan the map when your ult is up and get some sweet "Haha, I totally got away-OH F*CK!" kills. Thanks for including my main mid {{champion:50}} in your list, I played him top a few times and felt like I had zero impact each time. Then again I only really play {{champion:10}} on top because {{champion:102}} top has dropped out of the meta in the past 2 years.
: Send me your video plays and stand a chance to win!
Check out the Reddit that Magikarpusedfly made: League of Failures
Zarain (EUW)
: just leaving this here ...
Arcade Ezreal already looks like Neku from The World Ends With You Goddess I love that game...
: Karma main mid
{{champion:25}} mid player here, I feel your pain. Morgana was solidly a mid pick when I first started then one year BAM! Now just a support character. I also only play Karma mid, because her empowered Q feels so good when it hits and your shield is a great getaway during ganks. What skins do you have for Karma? I have all but Traditional and Warden, with the exclusive border for Conqueror, which I was really happy about. {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
: Oohhh, a business opportunity. Should the mob you have assembled require further equipment, please dont hesitate to contact us: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/249/105/5ce.jpg Bob's "stab em and burn em"; _Ain't ever been a better a lynchin' mob than one equipped by Bob!_
Fellow Nostalgia Critic fan! :D
MathMagic (EUW)
: Redemption, Why do teammates evade it?
As someone who has panicked when they see redemption placed, I can tell you its for the exact reason TTeckkers mentioned. It takes a moment for me to realise exactly what it is and what its doing.
: My first Honor Capsule and I got this :D
'Sees all of those unused mastery tokens' 'Thinks about how hard it has been to get {{champion:22}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:16}} JUST to level 6 and all of the blood, sweat, feelings of inadequacy, suicidal thoughts, desire to self harm and many, many tears of struggling to get S ranks.' 'Goes and drinks bleach.'
: My Attempt to Draw Ahri(kind of idk)
The eyes are really nice and probably the strongest element of the picture
DELDE115 (EUW)
: Ornn Teaser | New Champion
Umm, why is Gragas a Techmarine?
Rioter Comments
Show more

MidnightDark666

Level 122 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion