Sęcret (EUW)
: THIS GAME RUIN MY LIFE AND I CANT PLAY
R.I.P. Maybe time for a change? ><
: Add me in game(euw), ill do it. Im on a fresh account. ill show you just how easy it is to climb .
: I actually did it last season. Fresh account on NA, support Alistair only, no DuoQ. Made it to Plat 1 with a winrate of 65%. So even on a completly team dependant champ with 130ping it is perfectly possible to climb, so no excuses there. Still, in lower elos you'll definetly have a harder time carrying games as support than once u reach upper regions. (Lookup Obese Fridge on NA (Season 9) if anyone cares)
Last season i also had a 65% winrate and went to gold III in only 50 games ish. This season feels completly different. So id like to see anyone try, this season . And i am, so guess we'll see my results in the end. But untill now my influense as a support feels little especially when enemy "top, mid or jungle" are 0/5/0 into the first 5 minutes of the game and they shout "ff 15, or afk". And the then the fed enemy who is now 3 lvls higher then me comes perma chill in my lane deny me and adc from all farm and any more experience and my team does not lift a single finger and just keeps last hitting their lanes untill our tower is down or we get dived. _In short story of my ranked life._
: I played support only on my second account from Silver to Diamond. Way back in Season 2 when I hit Diamond for the first time, I was playing Zyra support (from Silver). It's really possible to carry as any role regardless of your rank, even if you're at your current skill level. Hell, for the longest time, Janna had a 54% winrate in solo queue and a very low skill floor. But most players didn't play her because they thought you couldn't carry on enchanters.
Like to see you try this season, and no cheating with duo's.
: I played Rakan and Pyke solo and went from low Diamond to Master tier last season. Support is far easier to carry with than other roles IMO. Players feel like they can't impact the game if they don't solo kill everyone, but they really can.
From low diamond to master há, I talk about silver/bronze to diamond/master. I doubt that even a master can carry all the silver's that do all the weird stuff "Mostly Bad" summoned up above. with a support, playing as a support (like a diamond / master support would). _(So then i mean not a senna, pyke etc that just go roam as a second jungle, build full ad and completely play like a douch torwards their adc's and team in order to carry yea that maybe works in silver, but not in diamond and thats not the way i wanna play support in silver)._ But yea prove me wrong, id love for it to be wrong cuz like "Mostly Bad" thats what im trying.. Thing is, once you get into diamond+, playing a support will be easier. Cause the people you get matched with know better what to do with the information you give them. If you ping drake in 1 minute, a diamond will not smite the scuttle right before that, and ruine the entire fight you had planned.
Mostly Bad (EUNE)
: >Let's be uncharitable and assume that you are the only player in the game who is playing above your level and that everyone else, both your team and the enemy, are playing at the same level. Unless you express that skill difference in-game then the game will likely end up being a 50/50 that either side can win. But, if you play above your level and express that in-game, then you tilt the odds in your favour, so instead of it being 50/50 it might be 60/40 or 70/30. But your assumption is already based on the fact that everyone else is at the same level, which they are as not as we all know. Let's assume that I'm usually playing above my level in game which I am judging by the stats. I'm still only a support. If another player in the enemy team is playing above their level on a more important role, my favorite example to give in those cases would be an enemy Vayne. They will most of the time have a bigger advantage over me. We all control about 10% of the game. Each team controls 50%, that's why we supposedly have somewhere a 50% chance to win every game if we are all equally skilled. Even If i am performing waaaaaaay above my level, and go full Super Saiyan, i could probably have a little bit more impact like let's say 20% at max maybe. And now you'd say the odds would be 60% in my favor right ? But you'd totally ignore other players, what about teammates underperforming ? What about enemies overperforming as well ? That 60% won't be 60% anymore. I'm not saying that the enemy team can not have players underperforming as well, but I think you can predict those things by looking at the stats. It is a coin flip most of the time based on which team has more focused/stable per average players. I can very much determine the outcome of every game I play most of the time just based on the stats offered by other sites.
> [{quoted}](name=Mostly Bad,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GM4rylXB,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2020-02-11T21:57:26.628+0000) Let's assume that I'm usually playing above my level in game which I am judging by the stats. I'm still only a support. > > If another player in the enemy team is playing above their level on a more important role, my favorite example to give in those cases would be an enemy Vayne. They will most of the time have a bigger advantage over me. Main support here, and i agree. I wonder if i would give a master my account, could he get a 80% winrate in few days with only playing an average support? (pyke, veigar etc bs excluded) solo. I doubt that very much.
Skýcrow (EUW)
: No one is ever on the same skill level because then a game in theory would never end because every fight and trade would end in equality which is simply impossible. Having a good day bad day, being on tilt. Bein offrole, autofilled, or just making simply a one time unusual missplay can lead to easely snowballing for the enemy. That's why there is always people winning and loosing. Sometimes a team that gets closely matched with mmr, gets rng players that totally are in sync with each other because everyone thinks similar to the other, while a other team can get matched with closely mmr, having completely different play styles. One values farm much more and doesn't want to perma fight, leading to akward situations, while the other guy completely ignores farm and wants to go ham. Also there is counterpicks aswell. The system is fine. If ur not way better (consistently get leads and transform them into huge leads ur simply not winning alot of games) there is still ten players in the game, and very often ur gonna notice that one player of the ten player will pop off including urself. Are u now arguing that it was just ur top that is 0/5 that played bad instead of saying the enemy top player just played fantasticly well, then why do u always tell urself ur playing so good when ur 5/0 instead of saying ur playing bad and the enemy just plays worse? Well there u go ur already starting to think different in both situations depending if it includes urself or just randoms Also comparing ur stats in ur elo to master elo will never be accurate. U can have close gold dmg whatever u want compared to master. There is still a huge difference. Ur not playing against master tier enemys, but gold-silver whatever ur elo is and i heavely doubt u would even get close to the same stats when u play against actual master Players. Because real "master tier players" would easely climb with atleast 70-80% winrate into diamond.
> [{quoted}](name=Skýcrow,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GM4rylXB,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-02-11T20:28:34.042+0000) Also comparing ur stats in ur elo to master elo will never be accurate. U can have close gold dmg whatever u want compared to master. There is still a huge difference. Ur not playing against master tier enemys, but gold-silver whatever ur elo is and i heavely doubt u would even get close to the same stats when u play against actual master Players. Because real "master tier players" would easely climb with atleast 70-80% winrate into diamond. But not as a support main.
Vertinhol (EUW)
: Ignoring and muting is not a solution, this does not change their behavior and in the end the result is the same, also, as you can see this topic is quite important maybe for other lanes too but almost nobody reacts to it, if I change the title to "free skin" or "nerfing a champ" then you'll see how much people will contribute, and that does confirm that the majority of lol community are less than humans.
Yelling back at them is not gonna help either.
Vertinhol (EUW)
: Jungler's life
you know it's a team game right? all that pressure is not only on you alone. I mean mid can also gank toplane, or botlane and visa versa. Or ward important spots in the jungle. I understand that solo queue sometimes is a pain. But just ignore %%%%-heads that sjit talk. As support main; im mostly annoyed with junglers that 1. don't do anything with the information i give (for example: drake is about to spawn in.., enemy jungler is going there and visa, versa). 2. do not ping (or tell what they wanna do). 3. are premades and consistently ignoring one side of the map
Naniup (EUW)
: IM TIRED OF LOSING LP...
feel you man. But i honestly think it has more to do with balacing issuess in the game atm. Then people leaving on purpose. The system is just fking nerve wracking atm and i can understand the frustration many have right now. I stopt doing ranked untill my win-rate is normal again. _Just imagaine if every game you do, starts with someone being 0/5/0 after 5 minutes, you also wanna go afk, instead of struggling trying to fix that bs, and still loose after 50 minutes of pain._
RedruM I (EUW)
: Riot, could we get some love? Eternal gratitude from your ADC mains in return.
: What's wrong with flaming a teammate that just intentionally feeds?
Rather have them focussing on making this game balanced tho, so people dont need to flame and leave afk.
Little Zee (EUNE)
: So I purchased the HS Jinx bundle
did u try too restart the client?, i had it last patch with another skin that someone gave me as a present.
: > I have never been so depressed to log in and play league of legends. What is this pathetic mess that humanity is becoming? I AM SO DEPRESSED WITH LEAGUE OF LEGENDS AND I AM SO ADDICTED THAT IM FORCED TO LOG IN AND PLAY THE GAME BECAUSE OF MY ADDICTION AND THEN I CRY AND RAGE AS I PLAY BECAUSE I HATE THE GAME BUT IM ADDICTED
no, cuz you decided to play it and push rank. But find out you took days off for this crap.
GodlyApe (EUW)
: This whole post pisses me off. Why the %%%% should adcs be the best at everything.
RedruM I (EUW)
: Riot, could we get some love? Eternal gratitude from your ADC mains in return.
Just laughed my ass off, you wrote that down _perfectly_ and my ADC main can 100% relate with this.
Timely (EUW)
: I have never felt this depressed and disgusted at the state of League of Legends
What i don't undestand is that the boards is full of** similar complaints**, but riot haven't said a single thing about the current state of the game. Meanwhile EG lost their match cuz TSM had broken sett, even tho EG had huge lead. But no-one dares to say something at loud. Meanwhile TSM carfully states in an interview that they did a better draft. While they actually meant to say "we got sett first".
Timely (EUW)
: I have never felt this depressed and disgusted at the state of League of Legends
I can relate in your overall experience. _"I have never felt this depressed and disgusted at the state of League of Legends"._ I am not sure exactly after what patch my fun was ruined, but i think its the overal changes they did with the experience, support items and new champions is too blame. I went in a week time from 50% winrate to a 10% winrate. And i cannot believe its my playstyle to blame, i didnt suddenly turned in a morron so. See you when its playable again.
Styrøs (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Minoesch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zelcIBE5,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-03T13:40:01.184+0000) > > i also play ranked, as written above. I have break now, try to find the issue since it also happens in normals. silver play vs diamonds/masters in ranked , another coolstory 😂👍
Minoesch (EUW)
: Can someone explain me how to play better if my mid, top or jungle is 0/5/0, 5 minutes into the game
I guess this is an example out of many; https://youtu.be/9dewS4agdZ0 I understand that at some point we maybe should have focussed getting the shutdown on that Kassadin. (End of the day fk that) But this video shows perfectly how a team falls behind the first 5/10 minutes of the game. And how a level 7 mid-lane comes into the botlane with the jungle to pressure our lane away. And ruines our opportunity to pick up a lead. _ And my question what could i have done to prevent that?_
: Your game history is your answer. DO NOT PLAY SQUISHY AS SUPPORT. The dps is out of charts currently and even single kill can make enemy snowball. Tank with lots of CC can be a game changer in later teamfight, Nami/Lulu and the like will not. Be agressive (but not greedy), be tanky (but still pack a punch), CC lots. Win games. There is a reason why Nautilus / Tresh are currently creazy strong with Leona following a bit behind them.
i play Leona a lot in ranked, and i guess my winrate is little bit better in ranked atm then in normals. But still not the same as before.
: > i know you dont auto win, by winning a lane Here you are wrong. Its not 100% win but if you win lane eapecially as botlane you win like 90% of the game , since you can snowball a lot. I was diamond in s6 and s8 , im not tryharding anymore. I just go to gold for rewards , and after i get to gold i start testing stuff etc... The thing is i went with Yuumi from bronze 1 to gold 3 with 70% winrate. Just watch some guides how to snowball, find an adc duo. Learn how to play with your duo and then you will win a lot of games.
this season? Well I'm surprised, cuz yuumi is pretty weak early game, and easy counter picked. (after huge nerf) And the only times it worked for me is when I sit on our MVP that got a lead and help them snowball more. But as stated above that almost never happens. No-one gets a lead in the other lanes. And i find it hard to get a huge lead on the bot-lane with a yuumi when they pick a leona, or naut. (btw im 90% of the times i cannot counter pick enemy support). I also think if you where diamond previous seasons, you still get matched with people from that elo. I dont know but some high elo friends of mine don't seem to have the same issues as me, but people that where gold, like me last season do.
Styrøs (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Minoesch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zelcIBE5,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2020-02-03T01:52:50.029+0000) > > I actually play vs silver / gold, and normal games vs gold, plat, diamond and sometimes master apparently. > But it was was meant sarcastic. > > But that rank should also be balanced, cause i think majority of the player base is gold/silver, casual. > > _(3 wins now adc is sett) _ he was silver and playing vs diamonds masters in normal 😂, coolstory bruv. People play on normal for fun, not for win 😂👍
i also play ranked, as written above. I have break now, try to find the issue since it also happens in normals.
: Ofc its your fault where you got placed lol, you are sole person responsible for your elo so stop saying bullshit like its not your fault . It is our fault where we are placed and where we stuck. If you cannot improve or carry games you simple do not deserve to gain rating. It is as simple as that. Are you better than your lane opponent in most games? Are you only even? What do you do with your lead if you are ahead? These are all questions you gotta ask yourself. If the answer to one of those is I dont know or NO you are the reason you are stuck in ......(current elo)
1. Oh yes we are better, but sometimes there is barely time to get ahead (5 / 10 minutes into game). Sometimes our champs need more time like a vayne who does not really pop in lane. 2. Lead? that one gets destroyed when we are lvl 4 and enemy top, mid and jungle comes in to tower dive us at their lvl 6 and 5 kills. (story of this season). But I can relate to it somewhere on occasion where the team does not feed within 5 minutes and we get the time to snowball, and rorate before everyone screams "ff at 15, next game" we win ^^.
cephiro (EUW)
: i do not know why you have so much problems i was s3/2 season 8 and i am back at s2 i am playing solo and have to carry my team most of the time, getting mvp/ace a lot so the only thing i can think of is you are not doing enough and are content with going even/winning by a little in bot lane also winning lane is not winning game you need to push for objectives and all that stuff looking losely it seems your vision score and objective control are a bit lacking
My games end in 20 minutes, and i know you dont auto win, by winning a lane. I try to be all over the place, guard, ward drakes, ping 2 minutes before it comes, ward etc. but yea as stated my mid-top or jungle die 5 times before the game even hits 5 minutes :-). But yea maybe it's a thing to look into :) thanks _guess spamming sona tomorrow :D_
Styrøs (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=wNeFSara,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zelcIBE5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-03T00:32:49.447+0000) > > Don't play ranked now.. games are too random (people still not placed in elo they deserve) and unless you are extremely better than the people you get matched with/against you won't be able to carry or have any control over the outcome of your games. Especially as a support. I play mid with my jg duo and every game we have 90%+ kill participation, but there's nothing you can do when all 3 randoms go 0/15 (in total) within 10 minutes, before you can do anything to help them. games are too random if you don't know how to play 😂👍
Styrøs (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Minoesch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zelcIBE5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-03T01:08:36.204+0000) > > The one win you see, is my ADC picking sett >< (balanced) balanced what? You played vs silver/bronze. This rank is not about balance 😂
I actually play vs silver / gold, and normal games vs gold, plat, diamond and sometimes master apparently. But it was was meant sarcastic. But that rank should also be balanced, cause i think majority of the player base is gold/silver, casual. _(3 wins now adc is sett) _
Minoesch (EUW)
: Can someone explain me how to play better if my mid, top or jungle is 0/5/0, 5 minutes into the game
Rioter Comments
CC King (EUNE)
: Gold 4 placed with bronze 2 premade :|
I had the same bronze jungler in my promos! :D But did they had a winning streak? cause that might be the reason they placed them higher.
Pixelbits (EUW)
: So why do this game give me feeders over and over again?
Duo botlane here confirms story, we have the same.
: It's not really a free win for them. Like I only DC for like 3 minutes a game, and that's just a little handicap. I know what the issue is, but I'd need to upgrade my PC, which I don't want to do if League is the only thing that's failing.
Would you reconsider going into ranked, if the price was higher for being afk? (btw i dont think being disconnected for 3 minutes counts as an afk). My aim is also more on people that leave on purpose, because their tilted, or the game is not going the way they want it. _Just today i had this Diana treathing the whole team to go afk, even tho we told her to calm down cause we had a late game team. And guess what we won. But her "i go afk "attitude, almost cost us the game. And luckly she just threatened us, but many just leave. _
SunLian (EUW)
: Doesn't always have to be on purpose, so for increasing punishments, I would say no. What I don't understand tho, is how there still isn't a better solution for this after so many seasons. Why not just handle it just like Dota 2 does? Basically, if someone leaves, the game just doesn't count anymore, for either team. Yea the game may have been a waste of time and that's a shame especially for the team that was winning, but at least everyone will leave the game unharmed without any LP loss or loss of hairs and a higher blood pressure because of the tilt they got from the unfairness of someone disconnecting.
> [{quoted}](name=SunLian,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=U1gxv1Rg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-29T23:41:06.235+0000) What I don't understand tho, is how there still isn't a better solution for this after so many seasons. Exactly, there must be a way to see if someone leaves or purpose or not!? I just think its more likely someone leaves on purpose then not. But i could be wrong.
: > Basically, if someone leaves, the game just doesn't count anymore, for either team. You loose a game, you flame someone until he leaves. You don't loose any LP. Even if you don't flame him, you can still bully him to leave and people will start shouting at someone with bad stats "you are the reason, why we loose! Leave the game, it is just fair!!!" People will start doing this all the time and I don't really want to play a game, where people want each other to go afk.
> [{quoted}](name=Gnominator,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=U1gxv1Rg,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-30T08:25:47.211+0000) > > You loose a game, you flame someone until he leaves. You don't loose any LP. > Even if you don't flame him, you can still bully him to leave and people will start shouting at someone with bad stats "you are the reason, why we loose! Leave the game, it is just fair!!!" People will start doing this all the time and I don't really want to play a game, where people want each other to go afk. I guess it's always a choise between the lesser evil or not, you can just bassicly mute people that flame you, and want u afk. The flame will most likely happen anyway. But maybe another reason is one to many true.
: > I mean LP, rank loss. So you want iron to be even worse than it currently is? People will not care about rank loss and will just leave all the time. People will also just leave a game, just to get on lower elo and smurf there. This will also count to everyone. If I play a lot rankeds, I am happy with my rank (let's just say it is plat 4) and I get there quite easily, I won't really care if I loosesome LP or a full rank, as I will easily get back up there. Also I will smurf through the lower divisions, which will destroy the fun for everyone in those elos. This punishes all people who are below the elo of the "punished" player, not the player himself.
I wonder if that's actually true, if people will not care about rank loss. I certainly will. I think. anyhow how it is right now is not a solution either.
Gengchen (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Minoesch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=U1gxv1Rg,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2020-01-29T23:50:12.059+0000) > > Anyway the chance that, something like power disruption happens is very small. We don’t live in middle ages anymore. Believe it or not, in middle age there was less power disruption than now, {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
hahaha true ;) you would just wake up in the night with ur house on fire.
: I've literally been crashing every second game. My LoL is "Attempting to Reconnect" while my internet connection is perfect in browser. Stuff like that happens quite often.
And still going in for ranked!? ruining the game of at least 4 other people. Better try to figure out what's really going on. And maybe don't play ranked untill it's fixed. I can see your frustration, but its not only yours at that point. Or should i say worth it?? cause you made 5 others happy with free win? :D _And yea main question if you would loose LP would you think twice before going in? with knowing that your connection might fail?_
SunLian (EUW)
: You don't live in the middle ages, maybe I do. But your topic makes me wonder, if it's about losing games because of things you have no control of, how much LP do you think you make other people lose with those 3 smurf accounts? I mean I know, smurfing is allowed and disconnecting is something else but still, I find it kind of.. funny that you mention that and that you also said "This would increase my game fun at least". Obviously smurfing and disconnecting don't have much in common, but one important difference here is that one of them is on purpose, and the other one is uncertain and you do ask the question "if you go afk on purpose would you do it less if it was more punished?". Well I don't ever AFK on purpose, and I do believe most people don't. But what if I asked you "if smurfing was punishable would you still do it"? I mean someone that would complain about smurfs basically complains about the same thing you are, which is losing LP for something they have no control of. But you're the one who assumes that the disconnect of the other person is likely on purpose, while actually, you're the one who is doing something on purpose that is making other people lose LP, which is smurfing and that's for sure because you don't smurf on accident, so yea.. Just thoughts.
No you don't it is 2020, not the middle ages anymore. I rarely disconnect, yea maybe that is because i live right next to the server but still when people in my games state they leave because there tilted. it's obviously on purpose. I love the fact you still belive in people's integrity when they leave after they just gave the enemy 5 kills and said something offensive in chat. **_But in this rate i do not._** Maybe a system needs to come in place the covers that. I am not sure where you heard me saying that i am smurfing, what i said is that i can see how easy it is to just contuine on another account. And yes maybe we should do something about smurfs too, but that is another discussion. The two things are deffinitly not the same. But are both a problem.
: >This would increase my game fun at least. Imagine if your electricty falls off or your internet goes down , then you will curse this system if it got you banned because of something you have no control of.
> [{quoted}](name=Wolity,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=U1gxv1Rg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-29T22:48:58.095+0000) > > Imagine if your electricty falls off or your internet goes down , then you will curse this system if it got you banned because of something you have no control of. Yea ofc that can happen, and yea that’s not fun. Trust me: I once had my laptop crashing while i was in promos and my team won while i was trying to re-connected that laptop did not survive my rage, but hey now i got a good gaming system. Anyway the chance that, something like power disruption happens is very small. We don’t live in middle ages anymore. Beside it will prevent people with sjitty pc’s/internet going into ranked games. I think its utterly selfish when you know you have a bad connection and still go in game, and then complain about lag, or disconnects. Also i didn’t talk about bans, bans don't help I have 3 smurf accounts, and I would just continue on the other accounts. I mean LP, rank loss. and a more rewarding system for people that do stay in the game, and try to make the best of it. _The system right now: If one person leaves, cuz you are behind you might aswell just all leave. Cause the loss was kinda unpreventable anyway. you don't loose anything major like rank. You might face a week ban, but that apparently isn't scary enough for the majority of players. _
: Are you enjoying the longer games that came with the elder drake update ?
Rioter Comments
jehy (EUW)
: Can someone explain to me how this is fair?
How is it not fair, cause there unranked? Its bassed on their ranked MMR, they probably where around gold/silver last season.
Soretal (EUNE)
: Thanks for everyone replying so far, good to hear I am not alone with this problem. Hope matchmaking will turn soon for me!
I am honestly afraid going into to ranked atm, hearing this many similar stories ><
Hansiman (EUW)
: Odds are usually that person is logging into a wrong account, or on the wrong server. Have them make absolutely sure that they are indeed logging on to the correct account. Riot doesn't reset accounts.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=u4QOjmE1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-25T21:34:28.239+0000) > > Odds are usually that person is logging into a wrong account, or on the wrong server. Have them make absolutely sure that they are indeed logging on to the correct account. Riot doesn't reset accounts. pretty sure i have the correct account, im playing on multiply accounts atm but just this one got resetted.
: Friends account got reset to level 2
my account was resetted too yesterday, all settings and mastery pages missing. The first 5 minuten of my ranked game where %%%%ed up, cause i didnt notice untill i went in game. Im not missing levels or champs tho
Rioter Comments
: Most of what you just said is inaccurate or simply irrelevant.
Mind too explain how my answer is inaccurate and irrelevant? Else your answer is simply irrelevant too and yea it has no meaning.
Naniup (EUW)
: Ye we can all see that.
Interesting discussion going on here... to bring the discussion back on the right path: I do think that ADC is still a viable role; its just way harder carry then you could in previous seasons. The way i see it; mage and assassin items seem relatively cheaper in the beginning of the game then the items that ADC needs. Which means a Diana with a completed item can one-shoot an ADC who is still building storm-razor, or infinity edge. Not to mention that the Diana is two levels higher aswell. Unless you as ADC gets a-head and can get those OP items early on you have potentional to carry. Mits you are not playing in the lower ranks, where people dont know how to play around ADC. If you want to carry you can better play a mid-laner or top, jungle. Those roles have more chance to succeed in lane. _ADC is just a high risk role at the moment. _
: You didnt talk about the 2 minion waves- How does 2 minion waves in toplane beat 2 champions in botlane?
manolis201 (EUNE)
: Say that to the %%%%ing mf that oneshotted me without lethality items and she was 0/4/1 i was playing Ahri i was ahead of her in level i bought hp i even used R and she chopped my hp like butter without R (75% crit) go to heck adc mains oh and i was full hp and she just used heal. Nerf cloak of agility to 20% press the attack fleet and conqueror. You just enjoy winning every game she had 67% winrate because adcs i havent seen such high winrate to other roles Continue what you do Riot you know what you are doing with the adcs.
its only MF and Aphilios at the moment that can (depends on mid champ) do that tho.
Show more

Minoesch

Level 148 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion