Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Then send that to riot support
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=2H0OUAEb,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-04T17:18:42.324+0000) > > Then send that to riot support Lol, you don't get sarcasm, do you?! {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: are they intentionally throwing it? Or are they just bad?
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=2H0OUAEb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-04T16:49:58.507+0000) > > are they intentionally throwing it? Or are they just bad? Throwing the game, wintrading if you wish. It's from a video on youtube.
Rioter Comments
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Astraeus Nix,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=3BAe6KhR,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-04T16:24:43.884+0000) > > It's a %%%%ing forum you donkey, not a test. You're using the internet, if you don't know how to write, at least try to use some website to correct it lol. Seems like i hit a nerve there eh kiddo, failed your exams recently?
: > [{quoted}](name=xXx Kish xXx,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=3BAe6KhR,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-09-04T10:48:28.969+0000) > > I am in Africa and I play on euw and have a constant ping of 191-200 > But does this mean I ruin games? No, its just people like you who can't read/write English properly > > The first thing you learn in school are the 7 continents of the world. How on earth can you not know how to spell Africa yes u do. 200 ping is lag
> [{quoted}](name=Whats Supp Doc,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=3BAe6KhR,comment-id=000100010002,timestamp=2019-09-04T14:19:04.013+0000) > > yes u do. 200 ping is lag 200ms is not lag for these countries, try to do some research instead of yapping for nothing. Whereas for us when we get like 100ms we start lagging like hell but for them 200ms is their normal ping and most of these players are better players with their "lag" as you say, than you with your 50ms.
: worst region is afrika: they keep trying to play on EUW server ruining each match they join cause they have 5 mill latancy or DC every min. they should have way better stats at turkey server. yes i know, then i get the " we rn't turkeys " quote but your deffo not europeans either.
> [{quoted}](name=Whats Supp Doc,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=3BAe6KhR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-04T08:35:48.275+0000) > > worst region is afrika: > > they keep trying to play on EUW server ruining each match they join cause they have 5 mill latancy or DC every min. > > they should have way better stats at turkey server. > > yes i know, then i get the " we rn't turkeys " quote but your deffo not europeans either. For being European, you should take some English lessons though, just saying. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: When is arurf coming to the live servers?
Perhaps in the coming weeks i guess. At this point i'm curious if they will add changes to it because it's not fun playing against the same broken champs with 4 lifesteal items.
: Each and every thing about this game is in a pathetic state
Well tbh RIOT doesn't give a damn about their players nor about the content creators. See what Marc Merill told IWD. RIOT clearly thinks that they made those players and content creators and not the other way around. Sad thing.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: "banned out of context" If you break the rules, you'll get punished. What context is there? Except that it would. Maybe not years, but a really log time. Because there are thousands and thousands of games, and with those come thousands and thousands of reports. So it would take a long time to go through all of those. Sure they would be dealt with, but the time would just increase and increase because more reports are coming in than what the moderators can check. Which would eventually lead to really big time gaps between someone breaking the rules and them getting punished. It's not really that effective. And Something person X considers toxic, may not be considered toxic by person Y, so that would also be a problem. With the automated system, it's just 1 system that hands out all of the punishments, so there won't really be clashing opinions Rioters etc have already said that tribunal won't come back because it wasn't as accurate and it was noticeably slower than the automated system.
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2Nss4R6T,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T14:13:30.384+0000) > > "banned out of context" If you break the rules, you'll get punished. What context is there? > Except that it would. Maybe not years, but a really log time. Because there are thousands and thousands of games, and with those come thousands and thousands of reports. So it would take a long time to go through all of those. Sure they would be dealt with, but the time would just increase and increase because more reports are coming in than what the moderators can check. Which would eventually lead to really big time gaps between someone breaking the rules and them getting punished. It's not really that effective. And Something person X considers toxic, may not be considered toxic by person Y, so that would also be a problem. With the automated system, it's just 1 system that hands out all of the punishments, so there won't really be clashing opinions > Rioters etc have already said that tribunal won't come back because it wasn't as accurate and it was noticeably slower than the automated system. Out of context meaning that people are getting banned for example talking in their native language in all chat or ally chat with people from the same region and saying a word that has a different meaning in their language but is considered bannable in English. There are other examples but i won't go through them as you may have seen on the boards. Rioters will say things that are easier for them to deal with and not go through the hassle of doing a proper job. Even the PBE is worst than the Live Client, with people having racists arguments and names and still being there playing. Which is why i said, if RIOT decided to put a group of dedicated people just for that specific task, it would have been way better than just waiting a bot delivering a punishment whether it's justified or not. Maybe you don't have experience in a Web moderating environment, but things go way faster if taking all the people worldwide, employing them or taking those who are already employed at RIOT, and putting them at this specific task, would get rid of that problem way quicker.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: But who would that group be? How many people would there be? Tribunal is inaccurate and very slow. There are thousands and thousands of reports every day, it would take YEARS for someone to go through all of that. People would get punished long time after they broke the rules It's just not a good system
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2Nss4R6T,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T12:01:50.604+0000) > > But who would that group be? > How many people would there be? > > Tribunal is inaccurate and very slow. There are thousands and thousands of reports every day, it would take YEARS for someone to go through all of that. People would get punished long time after they broke the rules > > It's just not a good system Tribunal was way better than this automated system where people are getting banned out of context every day and i'm pretty sure more than 60% bans are not legit. FYI it doesn't take years to moderate a tribunal, it's the same as moderating a webchat/forum with thousands of users in it. With enough moderators dedicated to this particular task, the work would be done in no time. I've worked as a webmaster/moderator for about 12 years of my life, on different platforms for big telephone companies to MSN and the list goes on and it's something doable.
: We need a new system to handle toxicity
That is why Tribunal should be brought back with a group of dedicated people only to work on it. But RIOT will never admit that there system is shit.
: Same I've right now. Nothing to do against that, tried several restarts from network, pc and game. Looks like I'll need to w8 until Game ended. I hope those reports won't end me up in a free punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=IINeonNightII,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=TakBT4PM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-01T23:11:58.283+0000) > > Same I've right now. Nothing to do against that, tried several restarts from network, pc and game. > Looks like I'll need to w8 until Game ended. I hope those reports won't end me up in a free punishment. That's what i was thinking and i know it's a bug from RIOT'S client and connection itself because any other games i play, won't do this. The problem is that they will never admit that their client and servers are faulty.
: Average human? Jesus Christ. I am both slim and fit, I still cannot do so. Read the comment below, perhaps you may understand. Perhaps you should give the feat a shot yourself. I can come to agreement that it is not impossible, but it is not something easy to pull off, especially not when supposedly resting on a tree "casually". It looks out of shape or out of the ordinary in this splash art. With that said, I shall choose to discuss this matter with you no longer. Thank You for sharing your opinion.
> [{quoted}](name=LTC Nimano,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=NYgTMFqO,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-01T23:43:24.105+0000) > > Average human? Jesus Christ. > I am both slim and fit, I still cannot do so. Read the comment below, perhaps you may understand. > Perhaps you should give the feat a shot yourself. > > I can come to agreement that it is not impossible, but it is not something easy to pull off, especially not when supposedly resting on a tree "casually". It looks out of shape or out of the ordinary in this splash art. > With that said, I shall choose to discuss this matter with you no longer. > > Thank You for sharing your opinion. As i said, this is not impossible, you're just being pedantic about some trivial things.
DonAttel (EUNE)
: Gaming laptop for LoL (and some other games too)
Just wondering if ever you need a laptop or you just want one? Because for the budget you have, you'll get a more than decent PC and even if you want to upgrade it later, prices for parts would be much cheaper and it would be easier too.
Kerigen (EUW)
: We need a PBE server in EUROPE
I play from EU too but on 90 ms and it's playable.
: It is as if you did not read any sentences out of my previous reply and instead proceeded with an attempted insult, similar characteristics if compared to the average toxic player in the League of Legends community. I have already "moved on", it is not as if this thread is on the first page with 100 upvotes; the skin has already been released on the live servers before your inital post. Jesus Christ. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=LTC Nimano,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=NYgTMFqO,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T10:16:21.880+0000) > > It is as if you did not read any sentences out of my previous reply and instead proceeded with an attempted insult, similar characteristics if compared to the average toxic player in the League of Legends community. > > I have already "moved on", it is not as if this thread is on the first page with 100 upvotes; the skin has already been released on the live servers before your inital post. > > Jesus Christ. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} I did read what you said which is why i told you you're delusional. It's not impossible, perhaps only for obese people but not for your average human.
KerberosFi (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mizuho Kazami,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OEtVQgnx,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-08-31T08:36:14.940+0000) > > You said it clearly, if you are to rely on RNG in a game, then it's not Skills. You're solely basing your decisions on a matter of numbers between 8 players and don't talk about poker, because the probability is different. I'm stressing that, yes, indivual games can be lost or won due to rng, but due to the amount of options, that is rarely the only cause. My player examples all could be playing in same lobby. One of which relies on getting 3 star units, one of which relies on certain synergy etc. and then there is ai (imagined max skilled player) who plays according to the probabilities at any given time+knowledge of millions challenger level games. It should be clear that first of those examples is the least likely to win the game and last one being the most likely, due to the amount of options they are considering. The skill in this game is purely maximising your chances, you can never have 100% chance to win game against the equal skill level, but the one who can make that chance the highest it can go, consistently, will climb. To mind you the players you are facing are around the same elo range as you are, they are considered as skilled as you are by the system. And tell me, how excactly do you think Poker differs from TFT in sense that Poker is skillbased but TFT is not? You get dealt random hand from those 52(or more with jokers) then depending on variaton of game, place bets according to what you think is right amount, fold some cards to draw new ones. In tft you have "slightly" bigger deck: there are 39 of each 1 cost units, 26 2 cost units, 21 3 cost units, 13 4 cost units and 10 5 cost units. In the beginning you have limited access to the units but gaining level unlocks these units (at level 5 you have first time chance for 4 cost units and at level 6 for 5 cost units). Levelling up also changes probabilities, lowering chances to get 1 cost units while growing the chance to get higher cost units. While levels 1-3 are gerally achieved by free experience, levels 4 and up are choices. Player can for instance level up on curve before first battle,but often this means giving up some units from bench or from shop. Getting to level 5 often revolves around shop and interest and is often affected by did player buy experience to hit 4 and if player has winstreak etc. Econing just as well plays big role. Player can at any time before battle ends sell units to hit next 10 gold mark or to buy units until he has hit previous 10 gold (from 34 to 30 etc.). On the other hand player is weighting shop options basing on it. And then there are units itself and refreshing the shop. Generally you get units from shop without rerolling and build start to build comp basing on these units. Due to limited bench size, not only are you making choices basing on how much gold you have, you are limited by bench size and forced to sell units. Refreshing on the other hand helps you to get upgrades and new units, but on the other hand takes gold. The fine art is to balance economy, refreshing and health. Trfreshing too little too late isn't good idea, neither is refreshing too much at wrong level. On the other hand you are affected by what units each and everyone has (6 Dravens on other players means there are 7 Dravens you can even hit) etc. Just as well you can transition from comps to other comps but are forced to do it according to bench size, health, gold etc. I would argue that due to the possible choices one can make, the significance of RNG becomes smaller and smaller. And the very least I would argue that you have same kind of chances to affect outcome by your choices as in poker.
> [{quoted}](name=KerberosFi,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OEtVQgnx,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T09:52:59.869+0000) > > I'm stressing that, yes, indivual games can be lost or won due to rng, but due to the amount of options, that is rarely the only cause. My player examples all could be playing in same lobby. One of which relies on getting 3 star units, one of which relies on certain synergy etc. and then there is ai (imagined max skilled player) who plays according to the probabilities at any given time+knowledge of millions challenger level games. It should be clear that first of those examples is the least likely to win the game and last one being the most likely, due to the amount of options they are considering. The skill in this game is purely maximising your chances, you can never have 100% chance to win game against the equal skill level, but the one who can make that chance the highest it can go, consistently, will climb. > > To mind you the players you are facing are around the same elo range as you are, they are considered as skilled as you are by the system. > > And tell me, how excactly do you think Poker differs from TFT in sense that Poker is skillbased but TFT is not? You get dealt random hand from those 52(or more with jokers) then depending on variaton of game, place bets according to what you think is right amount, fold some cards to draw new ones. > > In tft you have "slightly" bigger deck: there are 39 of each 1 cost units, 26 2 cost units, 21 3 cost units, 13 4 cost units and 10 5 cost units. In the beginning you have limited access to the units but gaining level unlocks these units (at level 5 you have first time chance for 4 cost units and at level 6 for 5 cost units). Levelling up also changes probabilities, lowering chances to get 1 cost units while growing the chance to get higher cost units. While levels 1-3 are gerally achieved by free experience, levels 4 and up are choices. Player can for instance level up on curve before first battle,but often this means giving up some units from bench or from shop. Getting to level 5 often revolves around shop and interest and is often affected by did player buy experience to hit 4 and if player has winstreak etc. > > Econing just as well plays big role. Player can at any time before battle ends sell units to hit next 10 gold mark or to buy units until he has hit previous 10 gold (from 34 to 30 etc.). On the other hand player is weighting shop options basing on it. > > And then there are units itself and refreshing the shop. Generally you get units from shop without rerolling and build start to build comp basing on these units. Due to limited bench size, not only are you making choices basing on how much gold you have, you are limited by bench size and forced to sell units. Refreshing on the other hand helps you to get upgrades and new units, but on the other hand takes gold. The fine art is to balance economy, refreshing and health. Trfreshing too little too late isn't good idea, neither is refreshing too much at wrong level. On the other hand you are affected by what units each and everyone has (6 Dravens on other players means there are 7 Dravens you can even hit) etc. Just as well you can transition from comps to other comps but are forced to do it according to bench size, health, gold etc. > > I would argue that due to the possible choices one can make, the significance of RNG becomes smaller and smaller. And the very least I would argue that you have same kind of chances to affect outcome by your choices as in poker. Poker is way different in the sense that you only have a total of 52 cards to deal with. Now let's say that the table is full, meaning there are 9 players in total. 9 x 2, so you have 18 cards to think about depending on how the players play, i.e, bluff, etc. The RNG in poker plays on the river and that too for only 5 cards and you have ample time to guess what cards your opponents may have or not. It's based on skills purely because you need to think a lot on what your opponents will do or not or what you will do to make your opponents move. Whereas in TFT, you rely solely on RNG and LUCK since you can see what your opponent has on the table. As you said, 7 champions of each type in the pool. So you can definitely know what to build or not. The 5% skills i mentioned earlier, is that you just need to have a look around, look at your champions, monitor your economy, and proceed to play. The only thing ruining it all, is that those same opponents have better luck than you, getting 2-3 completed items on either 1st pvp round or 2nd and better luck in the shop, and thus forcing you to do make bad choices and so on or just get wrecked in all those pvp rounds with you just trying to get some better champs. In poker you have the ability to not follow. I can continue on but it's kinda useless to explain it to someone who doesn't want to admit that TFT doesn't require any particular skills and can't be compared to Poker.
: There's definitely an element of RNG, just like there's an element of RNG in poker. Higher ranked players learn to turn seemingly disadvantageous situations around when the luck of the draw is against them, among improving in skill in general. :)
> [{quoted}](name=A Red Herring,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OEtVQgnx,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-30T20:10:01.533+0000) > > There's definitely an element of RNG, just like there's an element of RNG in poker. Higher ranked players learn to turn seemingly disadvantageous situations around when the luck of the draw is against them, among improving in skill in general. :) Poker and TFT are completely different. Poker players rely more on Skill because it's easier to make an assumption of what cards your opponents have and you have only 52 cards in the deck minus 2 per players. Don't tell me TFT is like Poker lol because it's not. There are too many elements of RNG and LUCK for thatt game to be based on skill.
KerberosFi (EUNE)
: I would say, take a look at any challenger tft players matchistory and especially the winrates(1st places). They start from very high (in most cases 100%) winrates and slowly start to descend as the rank goes higher and higher. If it was due to luck, they should have random development in winrate. Yet they are able to repeat it on their smurfs.Hafu's [smurf](https://lolchess.gg/profile/na/s2xd) for instance first time has game outside 4th place in plat 4 and winrate (again, first places) of 52%, in 21 games. That is not grinding, if you ask me. Neither would I call her lucky, due to her being able to repeat that on her main and other smurfs. Tft is very rng based game, yes, that is true. You can and will sometimes win or lose games because of it. However, the differing factor between good and bad player is with how much luck they can work with and win the game. After all, what luck really is, is how unlikely some event is to happen. The more options you can create, the less meaningful the luck is. Let's say first player, player A, knows that 3 star units are strong, that's how they often win games by having few 3 star units in comp. The second player, player B knows everything that A does, but also that synergies are very important, that's why they often try to aim for certain origin/class while trying to get 3 stars. Player C knows everything said before, but also how to start building from very start and has more flexible mindset and better knowledge of different of different comps. Let's say they know how to start building void assasins, nobles, shapesifters and ahri brawlers and guardian rangers, but not much anything else or they are clearly out of their comfort zone. Player D has every knowledge said above, but far better understanding on comp building than player C. They can easily adapt comp basing on units they get, items they get, what everyone else is building and know precisely powerspikes for every comp. There is no situation where they wouldn't have idea what they are going to build. They can optimize their economy really well and refresh shop in the most optimal situations. Finally player E has all the information said above but are the innovator. They master every meta comp perfectly, can transition from comp to comp with ease and know when it's optimal. Most importantly however they not only know which kind of comps are strong, which comps are strong against which comp etc. but are capble to create metadefining comps. They play nothing cause it is said to be srong, they play something because they have perfect understanding of why it's strong. And actually finally,completely imagined example: AI player F has been teached through machine learning to play tft. Basically [this](https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/dec/07/alphazero-google-deepmind-ai-beats-champion-program-teaching-itself-to-play-four-hours), but for TFT. Imagine playing against opponent that can Estimate chances for each and every unit to pop up into shop, basing on how many units each player has them, level it has and calculate how likely would it be to complete each and every possible comp in certain amounts of turns, be able to calculate chances to win against every member in the lobby at any given time, adjust gold management ccording to this and adjust everything basing on what is happening in game at every millseond etc. Tft is based on how well you can play around RNG. The more options you can think through and adjust according to situation, the more likely you are to win(or take 4th-2nd place). The more likely you are to win, the more you will win over time. The more you win over time, the higher you will climb. While not completely same in nature, I would say there are many similarities between Poker and TFT, specifically in how in both games RG plays big role but in both players attempt to make decisions basing on it and optimize their chances to win. One of the [articles](https://www.nber.org/papers/w17023.pdf) regarding significance of skill and luck in Poker analyzed tournament World Series Poker and found correlation with those seen prior to the tournament as high skilled players achieving an average return on investment of over 30 percent, compared to a -15 percent for all other players. It would be interesting to have reasearch examining significance of skill in TFT, but for the time being I think it is safe to say that skill plays really important role in climbing. This is yet supported by the fact that higher ranked players are generally able to point out mistakes lower ranked players are doing.
> [{quoted}](name=KerberosFi,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OEtVQgnx,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-30T21:10:49.374+0000) > > I would say, take a look at any challenger tft players matchistory and especially the winrates(1st places). They start from very high (in most cases 100%) winrates and slowly start to descend as the rank goes higher and higher. If it was due to luck, they should have random development in winrate. Yet they are able to repeat it on their smurfs.Hafu's [smurf](https://lolchess.gg/profile/na/s2xd) for instance first time has game outside 4th place in plat 4 and winrate (again, first places) of 52%, in 21 games. That is not grinding, if you ask me. Neither would I call her lucky, due to her being able to repeat that on her main and other smurfs. > > Tft is very rng based game, yes, that is true. You can and will sometimes win or lose games because of it. However, the differing factor between good and bad player is with how much luck they can work with and win the game. After all, what luck really is, is how unlikely some event is to happen. The more options you can create, the less meaningful the luck is. > > Let's say first player, player A, knows that 3 star units are strong, that's how they often win games by having few 3 star units in comp. > > The second player, player B knows everything that A does, but also that synergies are very important, that's why they often try to aim for certain origin/class while trying to get 3 stars. > > Player C knows everything said before, but also how to start building from very start and has more flexible mindset and better knowledge of different of different comps. Let's say they know how to start building void assasins, nobles, shapesifters and ahri brawlers and guardian rangers, but not much anything else or they are clearly out of their comfort zone. > > Player D has every knowledge said above, but far better understanding on comp building than player C. They can easily adapt comp basing on units they get, items they get, what everyone else is building and know precisely powerspikes for every comp. There is no situation where they wouldn't have idea what they are going to build. They can optimize their economy really well and refresh shop in the most optimal situations. > > Finally player E has all the information said above but are the innovator. They master every meta comp perfectly, can transition from comp to comp with ease and know when it's optimal. Most importantly however they not only know which kind of comps are strong, which comps are strong against which comp etc. but are capble to create metadefining comps. They play nothing cause it is said to be srong, they play something because they have perfect understanding of why it's strong. > > And actually finally,completely imagined example: AI player F has been teached through machine learning to play tft. Basically [this](https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/dec/07/alphazero-google-deepmind-ai-beats-champion-program-teaching-itself-to-play-four-hours), but for TFT. Imagine playing against opponent that can Estimate chances for each and every unit to pop up into shop, basing on how many units each player has them, level it has and calculate how likely would it be to complete each and every possible comp in certain amounts of turns, be able to calculate chances to win against every member in the lobby at any given time, adjust gold management ccording to this and adjust everything basing on what is happening in game at every millseond etc. > > Tft is based on how well you can play around RNG. The more options you can think through and adjust according to situation, the more likely you are to win(or take 4th-2nd place). The more likely you are to win, the more you will win over time. The more you win over time, the higher you will climb. > > While not completely same in nature, I would say there are many similarities between Poker and TFT, specifically in how in both games RG plays big role but in both players attempt to make decisions basing on it and optimize their chances to win. One of the [articles](https://www.nber.org/papers/w17023.pdf) regarding significance of skill and luck in Poker analyzed tournament World Series Poker and found correlation with those seen prior to the tournament as high skilled players achieving an average return on investment of over 30 percent, compared to a -15 percent for all other players. It would be interesting to have reasearch examining significance of skill in TFT, but for the time being I think it is safe to say that skill plays really important role in climbing. This is yet supported by the fact that higher ranked players are generally able to point out mistakes lower ranked players are doing. You said it clearly, if you are to rely on RNG in a game, then it's not Skills. You're solely basing your decisions on a matter of numbers between 8 players and don't talk about poker, because the probability is way different.
: You are then not observing the angle properly. Everything is more than fine (the entire pose), though her left thigh is aimed straight against the branch, and then magically twisting 60 degrees halfway through (from around her kneecap or arguably just a little bit below her kneecap), which should not be physically possible unless you are a professional at doing so (a very flexible contortionist) which even then may be a debatable matter. As I stated in another reply, try having such a foot angle while laying down in such a position and see for yourself, make your judgement from there.
> [{quoted}](name=LTC Nimano,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=NYgTMFqO,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-31T02:16:27.831+0000) > > You are then not observing the angle properly. Everything is more than fine (the entire pose), though her left thigh is aimed straight against the branch, and then magically twisting 60 degrees halfway through (from around her kneecap or arguably just a little bit below her kneecap), which should not be physically possible unless you are a professional at doing so (a very flexible contortionist) which even then may be a debatable matter. > > As I stated in another reply, try having such a foot angle while laying down in such a position and see for yourself, make your judgement from there. There's nothing impossible in what she's doing and tons of people can do that, you're just being delusional. Move on.
Shamose (EUW)
: TFT IS NOT A MOBA. Skill in league doesn't get you shit in TFT.
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OEtVQgnx,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-30T20:51:46.412+0000) > > TFT IS NOT A MOBA. > > Skill in league doesn't get you shit in TFT. Are you joking or are you seriously that dumb to understand basic english? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Shamose (EUW)
: > I have silver/bronze/iron players in soloqueue who are diamond in TFT And? I don't see how LoL rank has anything to do with TFT rank. they are 2 very different game.
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OEtVQgnx,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-30T18:59:13.048+0000) > > And? > > I don't see how LoL rank has anything to do with TFT rank. > they are 2 very different game. I just gave you the answer, just sheer grinding everyday will get you to diamond in no time at all and as i said, this game doesn't require much skills. 45% LUCK 50% RNG and 5% skills. Compare that to any other MOBA or LoL, it's most of the time 90% skills 5% luck and 5% rng, considering your teammates and other things that could happen in a game.
Shamose (EUW)
: So high elo TFT players are just lucky?
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OEtVQgnx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-30T17:46:16.003+0000) > > So high elo TFT players are just lucky? It's not being lucky, it's just grinding that's all. I have silver/bronze/iron players in soloqueue who are diamond in TFT, lucky? Nope. Skilled? Nope, only grinding like 20 games per day.
: TFT seems entirely luck-based, please someone prove me wrong
45% LUCK 50% RNG and 5% skills. Some comps are literally better than other comps and the RNG on items and even champs is literally disgusting. On 1st fight phase, you could get 2-3 people with nearly 3 completed items, go figure how. On the other side, you could get people with 4-5 3stars champs not even level 7-8. The skills part, is only how you place your champions on the board and if you're smart enough to try and go for a build that no one is doing. I can understand why people like to play this game because it relies too much on Luck and Rng.
: Please fix this impossible foot angle (Elderwood Ahri)
What's wrong with the picture? What i see is, she's resting her weight on her stomach and her left foot is on the branch behind.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Tip: If you're dumb enough to share your account or use someone else's, at least don't tell people
Most of them do so because they know 99% of the time, they won't get any sort of punishment no matter what RIOT says. There has been a time when i was asked for boosting some accounts and i had all the informations of said accounts. I did it because it was good money and some were friends and eventually after some time, not being friends with most of them, i reported those accounts with all the proofs, screenshots and so on. Guess what? Nothing has been done till now to those accounts even though i, the booster, told RIOT about it and gave them all necessary proofs. What's more fun is that afterwards, some of these accounts got even boosted higher up, till Diamond and no ban till now.
Laptopman (EUW)
: tft "Bad luck protection"
And people say that TFT is about skills lol. No wonder so many people like to play this game, because it relies so much on RNG and Luck and well perhaps 1% thinking.
ZARATHOS (EUW)
: Rotating Game Modes
I'm guessing that there would be another Star Guardian event soon because of the new Star Guardians skin coming out and those have some kind of lore too, to the existing ones.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Craziest lore that a lot of people don't know?
I used to read the LoL lore at one point then they didn't really updated them or something like that and i lost interest. Did you know that Kat and Cass are sisters?
: Unskilled Report
In the 9 years i play league tbh some of the reports are completely useless too and they don't really do anything. They just give you a false sense of satisfaction.
Spearki (EUW)
: yeah and euw is one of the biggest riot server with tons of different languages playing on the server can't expect ppl to be forced to write english with such a big multi lingual server imo
> [{quoted}](name=Spearki,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=t54ElH5X,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-08-26T08:45:05.729+0000) > > yeah and euw is one of the biggest riot server with tons of different languages playing on the server can't expect ppl to be forced to write english with such a big multi lingual server imo If they force people to write English then they should give a proper ban to everyone not speaking English in-game, which is not the case. It's like a corrupted government, whatever they say is the law even if they are wrong.
Spearki (EUW)
: UNjustified baan riot won't remove it!!!!!!
I feel for you man it's like whatever words means something different in another language, doesn't matter to them. It's kinda racist in a sense if you look at it because the support dumbass is trying to justify this ban just because this word is used as an accronym by trolls and he is implying that you have no right to speak your language in a supposedly international game. Surprised i don't see the RIOT WHITEKNIGHTS commenting on posts like this trying to justify their point of view lol.
: Got chat resticted, while I was the victim?
"The Hero Simon: if you dont want to win, then surr or kill yourselves" this is what got you banned 100%.
: I live in Europe where internet quality is best depending on provider of course. Unless it's one of those Riot "bugs" which is often occasion these days I don't really get any lag spikes. Don't know if this has anything to do with this but you can use "Leatrix".
> [{quoted}](name=GrìmoreWeiss,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=oxYNv6gN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-24T21:46:46.808+0000) > > I live in Europe where internet quality is best depending on provider of course. Unless it's one of those Riot "bugs" which is often occasion these days I don't really get any lag spikes. > Don't know if this has anything to do with this but you can use "Leatrix". Thing is, if ever i see i was lagging in said game, i will wait for it to finish then go play a different game where my ping would be normal, i.e, around 30-50ms. In LoL my normal ping is 19ms but then some games it would spike to 80-150ms out of nowhere even if there's no one at home using the WIFI nor downloading anything, even though i'm connected through cable.
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUW)
: > So yeah, the old system was better in sense that you approve of your opponents skill "Honorable opponent" was still aimed towards their behavior, not their ability to play the game.
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Holub217 (EUNE)
: Why i get Chat Ban?
Racism : Holub217: you are typical polak. You deserve to be banned in all honesty, be happy you got only chat restricted.
CJXander (EUNE)
: Anyone misses Odyssey?
Lol yeah sort of. That mode made me kinda good with yasuo even though i don't play him often. The amount of dodges i had to do, left right up down and with 2 augments, oh god haha. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Hansiman (EUW)
: Technically you should be honoring good and sportsmanlike behavior, not "plays".
Behaviour alone doesn't make you win a game nor gets you honoured. As a player yourself, you should know that 95% of the players use the honor system to commend you for your uncommon plays and when you carry them. The 5% are those who will honor you just because you were friendly, etc. So yeah, the old system was better in a sense that you approve of your opponents skill and all along with your teammates, and not only one of them. It's kinda ironical that RIOT implemented a system like this that makes you choose 1 person in particular to honor, when they themselves prone "TEAMWORK". lol
GLurch (EUW)
: It doesn't work like that. You don't buy chocolate, eat it and then rob the shop to get your money back. I mean, of course you can do that, it's up to you, but it's illegal and may have consequences, if you understand me. Of course, it's possible the shop owner decides not to do anything, because it's just a small shop he doesn't care about, but he *could* do something and if he were to decide to do something, it won't be pretty for you, at all. The boards aren't really a place for encouraging others to do illegal things that may get them in trouble... Also, as a side note, you should really read Riots Terms of Use. It's not "your account", neither is it "your RP" or anything like that. You don't own **anything** in the game, you only buy a limited license to temporarily use Riots content, it all belongs to Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Qzr56AF8,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-24T18:43:18.129+0000) > > It doesn't work like that. You don't buy chocolate, eat it and then rob the shop to get your money back. I mean, of course you can do that, it's up to you, but it's illegal and may have consequences, if you understand me. Of course, it's possible the shop owner decides not to do anything, because it's just a small shop he doesn't care about, but he *could* do something and if he were to decide to do something, it won't be pretty for you, at all. The boards aren't really a place for encouraging others to do illegal things that may get them in trouble... > > Also, as a side note, you should really read Riots Terms of Use. It's not "your account", neither is it "your RP" or anything like that. You don't own **anything** in the game, you only buy a limited license to temporarily use Riots content, it all belongs to Riot. " if you understand me" big words from someone who didn't really understand the other person right?! Well as i said earlier, the person does what they want and besides i'm not here to measure my words just because someone might do illegal things. I repeat, their life, their choices. You always have a choice in life and if they choose to do illegal things, it's their fault not the other way around, like you are trying to imply. As i said earlier also, RIOT won't do anything about it unless it's a really big amount in question :). C'mon we all know they are more after Flamers and so on than chargebacks {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
GLurch (EUW)
: That's called fraud and is illegal, so it may cause legal actions :P
It's up to that person though, their money, their account, they decide what they want to do and riot won't be able to do anything because i know many people who did that. :)
realKano23 (EUNE)
: Can i transfer my RP from a permanently banned account?
You can't but what you can do is a chargeback if your account is permanently banned they won't be able to do anything unless you have other accounts associated with your email.
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mizuho Kazami,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=14YIwlh2,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-21T22:21:59.062+0000) > > I've switched to a mechanical keyboard since 2 days now after 9 years of using Membrane keyboard So which mechanical keyboard did you choose as replacement?
It's a brand that perhaps you wouldn't know or yes maybe. One-up G300. It has Outemu blue switches. I like it although i kinda miss the num pad lol, too used to it i guess.
aXE4WiN (EUNE)
: Is using championify bannable ??
In all honesty i wouldn't want to test them and use any 3rd party programs. You never know with RIOT since they've proved lots of times that they can't follow their own rules or they just make rules on the spot just to be always correct. Now, it's up to you.
aXE4WiN (EUNE)
: keyboard input lag
Talking about that and i can say that yes sometimes it does happen even though i play with a wired mechanical keyboard and have 19ms.
RogueDek (EUW)
: why tho? people sometimes afk cuz of internet issues. 20 minutes ban per 5 games is reasonable enough.
It's sad that people have internet issues and so on but RIOT said specifically that whatever the problem you have to join a game, that is personal things, it's your own fault and they can't do anything about it.
Zenai10 (EUW)
: Malzahar liandry's combo VS pen + rabadon
Liandry's + rylai + morello + void are the core items you should have on malz for late game. Liandry's does % dmg on Hp so you imagine that most of the players would have a lot of hp by then + the added passive with rylai and immobilized target. Dcap gives you more ap for sure but malz is one of those champs that you don't really need it tbh.
Ðafke (EUW)
: Well I only dealt with support once back in 2012, which they were helpful back then. But like you said, I feel laziness to look into the case is what it is. They haven't seen me spending any money with them for over 4 years, why would they even look at a customer who doesn't spend anymore right? Well they have had my fair share of capital when I started over 10-9 years ago. Lesson learned and time to move on from this company.
Can't say for sure if it's about the money because i've seen lots of people who spent thousands on their accounts but still got perma banned and those who didn't spend a dime, share the same fate. I'm guessing you have to be in-between, perhaps, and not push them to the limits. Reason i'm saying this is that i personally know irl friends who flame a lot and don't spend that much but do spend from time to time and yet haven't gotten a single chat restriction nor ban. I mean when you look at RIOT'S policies, they don't really abide by them tbh, it's more like whatever they say you can't do anything about it and have to agree unless they really fcked up and you have all the proofs to shove into their face. That too, i remember asking them one time to give me 1 refund back because my sister or nephew who were kids at that time, bought a skin while my account was logged in and i was in the toilet and they denied my request as if it would change anything since i would still buy a skin but not the one those kids got. In those 9 years i play league, i spent in total i'd say about 100$ or so.
LilSalty (EUW)
: Who derservers skins?
They don't really stick to the theme of said skins now. Like they could make Warring kingdoms Soraka in the future or like they made project jinx. Totally ugly.
Show more

Mizuho Kazami

Level 206 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion