GLurch (EUW)
: They do indeed reset. To get your punishment level reset, you need to play a certain amount of games while behaving in a good or neutral way, so basically without breaking the rules. This time is on average 3 months, but can be shorter or longer, depending on the amount of games you play and how you behave. I think there were some changes with the system a few years ago, as to why Riot also reset everyone punishment escalation level at that time. If you got a 14 day ban now immediately, it's much more likely you got it due to behaving in a very bad manner, by exerting for example hate speech, death threats or things like that.
i made a thread showing a screen with someone telling death wishes to me and my family, do something lazy rioters
3st (EUW)
: LoL a Team Game?
this is a greater problem than it seems to be, it's about humanity, not this game. humanity sucks, people are selfish and it's the result of the society in which we live right now.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: It's hard not to flame and lose your s**t when stuff like this happens in your games
quit and get the penalty, you'll eventually get afk penalty but if that's not an habit it'll be fine. use your chances to afk for necessary reasons like this 1, so you can atleast save your time not fair still the best scenario
Solash (EUW)
: If you don't wanna play with and depend on teammates then why on earth did you start playing a team game
i do like team games, this just isn't one of them. 80% of games one of more component/s just won't even try to win the game, or he directly try to sabotate the whole match cause he is mad or something. And you can do ANYTHING about that and this is not correct edit: *can not
Magneset (EUW)
: That might be true. But sometimes it happens that players dont play their role as they are supposed to. And in that case, you simply have to adapt to the situation and do your best to win the game regardless.
it is like the brain. When you get your word section compromise you won't be completely mute beacouse other adiacent sections will try to filful the role. Yet, the function will result 90% if not more damaged. That simply means the ''machine'' won't work as it should..
Magneset (EUW)
: If there are no wards and the support refuses to ward, you play accordingly. Stop throwing the blame around and adapt to your situation.
In a role part game you need to play your damn role, if the support refuses to ward there is something wrong both in the fact he is playing support and a rpg with other people
Rioter Comments
Kraungard (EUNE)
: Is the game enjoyable for you?
Quit league, there is a new whole world outside this idiotic game that's the same shit since the beginning of times. You will get less stress, have the opportunity to spend more time on constructive entertraining activities such as sports, tv series, reading a book, or even playing games that have something to say other than giving you liver cancer. seriously, quit league nobody forces you it seems like you can't stay without lol but as soon as a week passes you will feel so much better

Mr Sky 1

Level 81 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion