Rioter Comments
: oh no! an item that tanky champions can buy and do their job! run for your lives!
It can keep the tanky stats but readuse the dmg it does.
Xenoid (EUNE)
: Hello, It's efficiency depends on champion used. If a champion can spam abilities like {{champion:81}} or {{champion:76}}, then it's way too good. If it's used on {{champion:222}} or {{champion:22}}, then it's not very good item. It's like saying {{item:3040}} and {{item:3027}} should be nerfed, because {{champion:13}} can nuke anyone with them.
{{champion:150}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:245}} The dmg it deals is way to high i constantly see how tanks to nearly as much dmg as mid and adc some time even more
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The problem with Aatrox
Maybe one day riot will remember that a champ called Aatrox needs a BUFF/CHANGE {{summoner:21}} (Prais the sun)
AAAATROX (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=AI RealSuperSand,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=YRaxwA05,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-04T17:38:40.646+0000) > > aatrox will be fine with the new jungle item, a bork and the new rageblade because of 2 attack speed steroids and onhit heal mechanics. alright. same build on Xin zhao/Master Yi. they both kick AA ass.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Goat02 (EUW)
: You should change the name. It sounds like title, not actual name.
Yea right now Devourer of Darkness is men't to be the title and not his actual name. I am not sure should i give him his name or the name of the beast. Maybe the beast doesn't have a name and the title is how he is referred to not sure yet.
Pyronexa (EUW)
: Ik the feeling man. If you feel like it, check out my Character Hikorei, but keep away from cherry, she's garbage.
Pyronexa (EUW)
: I like your idea, my only main concern is that, (i make a lot champ concepts myself) is that i want to know what he'll be doing, if you could add a skillset like what his passive is, what his ult is etc. it would be really nice.
Am working on it, but its hard to find the perfect set of abilities, that will go along with his lore and are useful, not op or under powered and are fun to use.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Is Aatrox going to get buffs any time soon?
Only thing we can to is hope that some one in riot finds him by accident and thinks maybe we should do sth about him.
LA Losty (EUW)
: "We've temporarily disabled Aatrox due to an ingame bug..."
He is quite strong right now if you know what you are doing. Got to diamond with him playing top-
Xa3k (EUW)
: I disagree to all these points. Let me explain why: * The passive attack speed is exactly the same, just used in a format that INSTANTLY rewards the player for using his abilities and spamming blood price. Without having to wait UNTIL you have a full meter before it is fully effective. Which is exactly the buff you just stated you want? I'm pretty sure that with one attack speed item, you can get three attacks off in two seconds. Cast blood price. Refresh the attack speed, rinse and repeat. * 20% of current health (Note it's current health) would be less of a health cost than it currently is when you have several damage items (later in the game) but still creates a a risky laning phase, where the player should feel on edge and be forced to use his abilities thoughtfully! Having it scale with current health no longer hinders someone for building damage on a champion purely designed to deal damage and reduces how much it costs the lower health you are. As it is currently standing in a terrible position, the more damage you build, the more you kill yourself, the health cost doesn't even reduce the lower you are health which completely nullifies the damage he can deal. Which is why people rarely use it outside of laning phase, as it currently scales off a flat rate AND 25% AD... My format, instead, funnels them into building damage, rather than stacking health. I made it that high because as stated, it's meant to scale into late game, not be this amazing ability that carries him through the time where he is supposed to struggle, and because he can now use blood price and blood thirst simultaneously, as stated, it will punish him if he uses it incorrectly in lane in a scenario where he won't be able to heal all of it's cost. However, In late game, this health cost will be completely offset by the fact it can now work the bonus healing from the passive component You can't say that "He would heal too much." and then straight after state that "The health cost is too high." Because they nullify themselves at a later stage in the game. It's designed to punish him for being too greedy early game, and rewarding him for getting through it successfully. The same as every other late game carry. * in continuation; The blood price/thirst changes were designed to be balanced (from my experience) for simultaneous use, as stated above. The reduction in attacks needed for the passive side would only take effect once he reaches around level 11 if he were to max his W first. Which is when the laning phase starts breaking down. Again, having experience building Sated devourer on him, I in no way feel overpowered healing every second hit. * And finally, tell me, what is the difference in having to burst him down or control him to kill him in comparison to any other attack based carries? Yi? Trynd? Kayle? Xin? Jax? Olaf? (Without his ult nullifying the control side) Even some of the more bruiser based champions like Garen and Darius after their reworks. Who remain tanky, heal alot, and still deal TEAMWIDE damage. Aatrox is a single target duelist. Who should excel in picking off lone stragglers and team players out of position, just like the counterparts mentioned. Which I have a meticulously compared (and played) in order to balance my idea's.
(i play him only in top coz i have found that he is petter in top lane than jungle, but i do main top lane and am not an jungler.) *It isn't all that difficult to have a full blood well when you get into an team fight. And with the current system he has that attack speed lasts quite a bit longer than what you made. * The problem i see with the 20% current hp cost is that it is a lot weaker in early game do to its high hp cost. But you need to win early game to have an impact, but if you make his early weaker then he cant get ahead as well as he can now. And you limit his early game aggression. At 1 k hp the cost would be 200 hp at 2 k hp it would be 400 hp and his other abilities also use hp. That is a lot hp you need to get back. With this20% current hp cost you punish anyone who builds hp even more. You can't just build pure ad on Aatrox with out any tank items. You need to find the right balance between tank and offence. For me it is 4 offensive and 2 defensive items. Right now the name of the game is early game not late game. * If you max W first you can have it at lvl 8. When you build devourer on him witch gives him no life steal and no ad only attack speed. In jungle you get less gold then you do in top lane, witch mean less items. And if you get a second item like a bork or hydra you are a very fragile class cannon. * Yi, trynd, kayle, xin, jax the initiate the fight. With aatrox is is not the best idea to be the initiator but rather to be the one who cleans up the fight or the one who def the carry depending on the situations. * He is quite strong right now if you know what you are doing. Carried myself to diamond with only top Aatrox.
Xa3k (EUW)
: Aatrox Rework (An Aatrox player's interpretation.)
The passive at least the part where he only gets auto attack speed for 2 sec is not as good as it is right now, in my opinion. Don't like that blood thirst takes 20% of current hp way to hight of a price. With the chances to blood price he would probably run a mock in top lane with the triple heal and heal every 2 auto's is way to strong, at that point only way to kill him is to insta burst him or cc him so long he can't sustain other wise him will just out heal the enemy dmg and that will inevitably lead to his nerfing again. In my opinion his passive is not that bad maybe increase the auto speed boost a little or reduce the decay out of combat. W needs just a little number chancing as it is already a good ability. Like the chances to the ult.
: Aatrox Rework as a Whole
He should get some changes, but he is no were near as bad as you make him out to be. I made it to diamond just by playing Aatrox top and most of the time i won lane even against the this patches strong champions.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: how do you control your anger while playing league????
Imagine that you don't give a damn about anything so that you cant get angry if you don't give a dam about anyone or anything. That what helps me and you need to fake emotion sometimes so that other wont notice you not giving a damn.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
OzX (EUW)
: Because regardless of your team, what matters is if you win or lose. The logic behind it is that you will have as many good and as many bad teammates on the long run, making it irrelevant. Hence the only thing that matters is wether YOU win or lose.
I am not saying it should not count as a regular loss, but it should not count when it is a deciding match between getting de-promoted or not.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Well as you probably know riot have been update different classes with juggernaut level reworks, and the have mentioned a hit list for 2016... the list was (not specifically in this order) assassins, immobile mages, enchanters (lulu and janna sort of champions), and diving fighters... aatrox is a diving fighter who has issues so we can fully expect him to be one of the candidates for a juggernaut level rework during the update. We don't know the order for these updates yet, so we can't tell when this update is happening but it's most likely some time in 2016.
Lets hope its in the first month :D
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

MrVon 0

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion