: not really what this post was about but ok kinda rude but i guess this is the league community
no where was i talking about the 10 year gift at all i was just mainly wondering if region transfer resets most of your account or what ever because if so i was just going to pay to get my account back over to na and hopefully the na servers would have everything in my account saved
: first of all: the support will know it better. We have no clues about your account, and we can not help you out in any way. You know about weekends, right? You know that a lot of people are writing support tickets about this 10 year icon/mystery gift? No? They are short on people on weekends AND they have to deal with everyone mailing them about their missing skins... Just wait, they will do their best. Trust in them
not really what this post was about but ok kinda rude but i guess this is the league community
Rioter Comments
: Drop a ticket to Player Support ASAP
Just did man I am sad because if I can't get my info back that is two years of buying stuff and the elo this year gone and I don't know if I would want to start from scratch again :(
  Rioter Comments

Murlock270

Level 1 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion