: Need Help Climbing
Narrow your champ pool to 4-5, its all you need tbh. Then have 1-2 champs you can play if autofilled, should be gucci, add me in game if you wanna go through some stuff - Im a high diamond jungle main on several accounts, but have played my share of other roles too in the past :)
Rioter Comments
: I am too sensitive to be coached
: What do you mean? It's always the jungler's fault {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=Doom emissary,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zKEE2m8E,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-03T00:33:16.019+0000) > > What do you mean? It's always the jungler's fault {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Silver mental in a nutshell...{{summoner:14}}
Jayzzz007 (EUW)
: Looking for new players to learn together
: Low Elo Junglers?
Just force them, you don’t need the Jungler for an objective. Just make sure you’re certain theirs is far enough away/dead so that you can do it in time No need to troll though you melt, welcome to Riots watchlist lmao
Fëalnort (EUW)
: Deserved 10 match restriction / What do you think of my attitude ?
Imagine going on about wintrading... in gold XDD
Jayzzz007 (EUW)
: Looking for new players to learn together
I’ll play too! Experienced player
100 Poeee (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=100 Poeee,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mQmo7nfP,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-06-30T16:11:10.177+0000) > > TO EVERYONE SPAMMING PINK WARD... U CANT SEE CERTAIN CHAMP WITH TRUE INVIS Name a champ with true invisibility. The only one I can’t think of was Akali’s W, which was then changed early this season to no longer grant true invis. (Btw, true invis involves not being shot at/seen by towers) TJ {{item:2055}}
Mxnas (EUW)
: Strange LP Gains @Riot
Like, is that actually the reason, cos the servers shit the bed, cos that would make sense, just want to know if it is 100%, cos if it isnt the servers, im just not playing ranked anymore, not for 8LP per win
Rioter Comments
: I am a terrible jungler
Hey dude! Im a D3 jungler, Warwick being one of my main champs (currently ranked 34 warwick world), send me a friend request if you have any questions or wanna go over anything - happy to help! TJ
: Easy to play Champions and S Tier champions
In low elo (Iron, Bronze, Silver, Gold) you can honestly play whatever you like and you should be fine. Hell, I went through a stage of playing AP Qmax Warwick. If you're comfortable with something, on a winning streak, keep at it, it works for you. You don't have to follow all the guides and tier lists. However, at high elo, Diamond+, in my experience, you climb 2 different ways: 1. Being a OTP (One-trick-pony) 2. Being a meta-slave. Just my two cents any more questions, add me on league on this account :) TJ
Kaimetsú (EUW)
: Im Helping New Players/Low Elo
Hey dude, Don't mean to be rude, but you have a negative win-rate and are gold 3... not saying this should stop you coaching or doing your own thing, I'm not here to flame you or have a go because you want to help others, however, the gap between high silver and low gold is negligible, and so I'm conscious that some of the advice you give may be incorrect? As a diamond coach, I'd love to get the chance to 'oversee' or see how you coach players, almost as an experience share I guess, so we can both improve our coaching. Hmu on league on this account if you're interested :) TJ
Laekor (EUNE)
: NEED HELP
Add me my dude
: ww relies on your team mates trading if they don't trade... you ganking is pretty hard and being a snowball reliant champion you can imagine what that means for your game you should look to get 6 asap and gank whenever you get your W ms buff up also you aren't really playing alot so i don't know what to tell you
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=H8098mNr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-19T12:12:44.654+0000) > > ww relies on your team mates trading > if they don't trade... you ganking is pretty hard > and being a snowball reliant champion you can imagine what that means for your game > > you should look to get 6 asap and gank whenever you get your W ms buff up > > also you aren't really playing alot > so i don't know what to tell you Thank you D4 Neg W/R toplaner. Im a jungle main, climbed (on this acc) from S4 to D4 this season, currently rank 42 Warwick on EUW, 210 World. Whilst the above play style can work, I disagree for the most part. When I'm playing Warwick I’m constantly looking for ganks and map pressure, and post Tiamat I’m looking to invade and pressure pressure pressure. Warwick is insanely strong in terms of objective talking and obj control, (his passive allows you to melt drake etc) from around level 5 onwards. Your kit - especially - post 6 is heavy on hard CC, so you really don’t have to wait for trades, just wait for your laners to set up the wave and get cooldowns etc, and initiate. If you want to chat about jungling etc, add me on DC - Mxnas#4004 But I do agree however, with the ‘you don’t play much’. There are two ways to get good at league. 1. Play a shittonne of games. 2. Watch a shittonne of vods, gameplays, reviews, tutorials, guides etc, whilst playing fewer games than option 1. Both take time, you want to get somewhere with this game, or anything in life for that matter, you gotta grind for it mate :). TJ
: > [{quoted}](name=Doom emissary,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=R94GBKjn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-16T01:08:27.764+0000) > > What kind of champions do you play? Warwick, nunu, amumu, all jungle
> [{quoted}](name=TEEMOnotREALLY,realm=EUNE,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=R94GBKjn,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T11:03:35.837+0000) > > Warwick, nunu, amumu, all jungle Ngl this is a bit of a vague champ pool. Different champs have different builds. Basically though, you want (in most cases) Jgl item/boots into essentials, into defensive/offensive, into situationals.
Cepheiid (EUW)
: Free advice for noobz . . git gud. Don't thanks me.
> [{quoted}](name=Cepheiid,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=kJGsBkwX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-14T13:22:58.293+0000) > > Free advice for noobz . . git gud. > Don't thanks me. No thank you.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mxnas,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=cbjUXQEA,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2019-06-13T22:30:19.205+0000) > > 'The Kebab Remover' You can't just remove something you dont like. Mordekaisers R is now what makes him the champion he is, no other champion has an ability like it. its not particularly broken ability, just that the champion is strong in general. I have found success in playing Renekton, Darkin Kayn and Assassins (Most of which you buy QSS on anyway). For 1300 gold, much like Malzahar R, Warwick R, and every other hard CC ability in the game, in late they can cost you your life- you can not die by changing up your build and getting QSS into its full item. The gold (which builds into Mercurial scimitar) you could equally say is broken from the opposite perspective could you not? agree with all that but how is his ult a cc effect?????
> [{quoted}](name=TheKebabRemover,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=cbjUXQEA,comment-id=0001000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-13T23:23:34.582+0000) > > agree with all that but how is his ult a cc effect????? You can't leave the circle can you? It's just a bigger Veigar cage really
: i am not sure how i can get a higher ammount of wins compared to loses anymore
: How to deal with horrendously bad teammates?
Mxnas (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Mxnas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bMftjJZg,comment-id=000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T22:34:43.814+0000) > > This, @FixxeS is why you read the terms of service before you go into public spilling the beans about how you broke them. Riot have every right to ban your main account after you came out with this - the one you posted the OP on...
: All Runes and Skins Reset.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=cbjUXQEA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-13T22:13:45.044+0000) > > One item has been doing that since it came out. People don't complain that it removes Skarner, nor Malz', ability. Zhonya's negates pretty much anything you throw at it, disabling many abilities, but there's not a lot of complaints about that. For skarner and malz, they still deal the dmg, but the cc part is gone. But still it is unfair non the less.
> [{quoted}](name=TheKebabRemover,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=cbjUXQEA,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-13T22:24:13.589+0000) > > For skarner and malz, they still deal the dmg, but the cc part is gone. > But still it is unfair non the less. 'The Kebab Remover' You can't just remove something you dont like. Mordekaisers R is now what makes him the champion he is, no other champion has an ability like it. its not particularly broken ability, just that the champion is strong in general. I have found success in playing Renekton, Darkin Kayn and Assassins (Most of which you buy QSS on anyway). For 1300 gold, much like Malzahar R, Warwick R, and every other hard CC ability in the game, in late they can cost you your life- you can not die by changing up your build and getting QSS into its full item. The gold (which builds into Mercurial scimitar) you could equally say is broken from the opposite perspective could you not?
: Riots turned Ryze into the most uncounterable toplaner in the game.
Ιsaac (EUW)
: I bought an account and the owner took it back without refund or notice
I think your account should be banned, account sharing and buying is against the rules, so you do something 'illegal' and then log in and complain on the boards ON YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT. There is a pattern here, i think its called.. stupidity... {{champion:32}}
Sir Veigar (EUNE)
: Any ranked changes the last patch regarding LP gain-loss?
Flex queue and solo queue have separate MMR's. For example: I am Diamond 4 in solo q, but Silver 1 in flex as I use it to play with friends who are low elo.
Ray123 (EUW)
: I'm a Silver 2 jungle main currently and want to improve! I want to know where my mistakes are and on what I can improve I'm a Rengar main currently. I'm looking forward to work with you Ign name is Ray123. I can also play tomorrow as I have to do rn.
Rioter Comments
MainÁDÇ (EUW)
: what champ should I add to my champ pool?
Rammus is easy as p**s, and beyond annoying to play against.
ipv (EUW)
: im level 7
Not sure, probably just takes a while to update, I wouldn’t worry about your level though, if you’re level 7 - you have the whole rift to learn about! Best of luck {{summoner:14}}
EFC Godyr (EUW)
: Losing a lot of LP
Just means your MMR is average for that division, e.g. you’re in the right place for your level of skill.
: Never playing ranked again in my life...
EvErYtHiNg BeLoW iS gOlD iS a FiEsTa{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: as far as i got to see your match history in most of them you are the reason you actually lost the games
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FKGqcfAk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-17T17:14:19.193+0000) > > as far as i got to see your match history in most of them you are the reason you actually lost the games Now this, this is funny.
Rioter Comments
Mxnas (EUW)
: New Champions @Riot
It’s not that I am enforcing anything, or that I am saying this must be done, I merely posted to discuss potential ideas, and develop them together, I understand that it is all or nothing champion wise, I personally think it would be a move in the right direction. No I am not saying you must have at least 10k on a champ to use in ranked, because like, its not viable for millions of players with different play styles and positions, however, I originally posted to see if anyone had any ideas for stopping g first timers in ranked - I can’t just be me that it happens too? :)
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mxnas,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xyfRWkoU,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-15T15:35:56.012+0000) > > After that, I head to a ranked game and inevitably someone will get the new champ, and feed, whichever team gets the new champ tends to lose. We all have 1 ban in champion select. If you are afraid someone will pick a "bad champion", use it on that. *** > [{quoted}](name=Mxnas,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xyfRWkoU,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-15T15:35:56.012+0000) > > Personally, I don’t believe people should be allowed to first time a champion in ranked and you should only be able to play a champ if you have 5k mastery points or higher, however, I appreciate this is unlikely. 5k mastery is too much. For example, I have 3k mastery points on Garen, but I'm willing to bet I can play him just as well as someone with 10k mastery, or more. I have even less mastery on Nasus (600), but I'm pretty sure I can pick him up and be decent with it too. On the other hand, I have 26k mastery points on Kindred and I'm pretty sure I would perform worse with them compared to Nasus or Garen. *** While on the topic of mastery restriction. I'm a Shaco main. Suppose I make a 2nd account on a different server, never play Shaco until I reached level 30, and then hop into ranked. Why shouldn't I be allowed to play my champion just because I have no mastery with him? Obviously, this is an edge case, but edge cases can't be ignored. *** Finally, just because Yummi was recently released, doesn't mean there aren't some people out there that know how to play her. For starters, Yummi has been on PBE, like every new hampion before her. Second, someone could have played a few normal games with her before going into Ranked, but not enough games to reach 5k mastery points. In my opinion, to pick **any** champion in Ranked, we should play **at least** 5 games with it first; just enough games to play around with their kit. Learning is part of the journey and, in my opinion, we're not expected to be the very best with any champion we pick. At the very least we only need to understand what it does. This opens its own can of worms. If we **have** to play 5 games with any given champion, before ranked, that means we must have 100 games (in total) with 20 different champions. ######Not that hard to accomplish while leveling up, but you'd be forced to play those games if you wanted to play Ranked. We reach level 30 after 150+ games. Plenty of wiggle room to experiment with stuff.
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xyfRWkoU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-15T16:07:17.668+0000) > > We all have 1 ban in champion select. If you are afraid someone will pick a "bad champion", use it on that. > > *** (Commented on in prev comment) > > 5k mastery is too much. > For example, I have 3k mastery points on Garen, but I'm willing to bet I can play him just as well as someone with 10k mastery, or more. I have even less mastery on Nasus (600), but I'm pretty sure I can pick him up and be decent with it too. > On the other hand, I have 26k mastery points on Kindred and I'm pretty sure I would perform worse with them compared to Nasus or Garen. > *** There is a reason Garen is a tutorial champ. And Nasus you can read the abilities, stay top for 30 mins, then providing you have mobafire, you can walk into the enemy team and Q them to death. My point is, these are two very simple champions, what about Irelia, Zed, Riven etc. > Finally, just because Yummi was recently released, doesn't mean there aren't some people out there that know how to play her. For starters, Yummi has been on PBE, like every new hampion before her. Second, someone could have played a few normal games with her before going into Ranked, but not enough games to reach 5k mastery points. True, however, the number of people with active accounts for on the PBE are significantly outweighed by those who are not, therefore I disregarded the PBE argument in the OP. > > In my opinion, to pick **any** champion in Ranked, we should play **at least** 5 games with it first; just enough games to play around with their kit. Learning is part of the journey and, in my opinion, we're not expected to be the very best with any champion we pick. At the very least we only need to understand what it does. > This opens its own can of worms. If we **have** to play 5 games with any given champion, before ranked, that means we must have 100 games (in total) with 20 different champions. I’m not 100% on these figures, but I believe last time I saw, a B grade in a game gives you around 500 mastery points, so say you perform on average, you would be playing roughly 10 games before heading into ranked. Maybe there is a happy medium to be found here?
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: so you tell me you would pay 7800 to just hold champion 1 week for normal games training ... , and if it would be throught absurd funny to play and easy and very good and strong what you would do , you would came with ideea to cancel the ranked restriction for new champions , i mean zoe on his release time was a crazy champion and strong , everyone plays new champions on them own risk and lp , is my thoughts , if you good enought next time you win the game and ban the new appear champion if it's the case.
> [{quoted}](name=RayleighTT,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xyfRWkoU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-15T16:06:44.152+0000) > > so you tell me you would pay 7800 to just hold champion 1 week for normal games training ... Yes, okay maybe riot can decrease the price to 6300BE or some sort of compensation price change? And whist I agree that you all have your ban, but anyone who wants to play a new champ will show, when you ban that champ, with the sad truth that the league community is profoundly toxic, you get inter/trolled/reported etc. Im aware they’re risking their LP, however I think it’s just purely inconsiderate that you would consider risking your teammates. Yes, this happens every time you enter a ranked game, the ladder in itself is a risk, but don’t you agree picking a champ with an average 25% odd WR and for the first time, is an exceptional circumstance?
Rioter Comments
Mxnas (EUW)
: FREE JUNG COACHING
Had a tonne of responses from people in game, nice to hang out with you guys :)
: LF Smurf for DuoQ in Platinum for Diamond Climb
I main jgl supp, Plat 2 if you wanna AD?
XRPVP (EUW)
: How the hell am I winning ALL the games LOL
I hope you're being sarcastic
Rioter Comments
Finecko (EUNE)
: Blue Kayn meta after scuttle crab changes?
I'm with you, he is my main champ, and although I think myself mechanically competent on both forms, I'm finding much much more success since the scuttle changes with blue, not being forced into the river at 2 minutes when kayn really doesnt want to fight but many meta junglers do - its really handy. Therefore, yet to play a SA game since the changes without dropping 10+ kills and being able to snowball my team to finish before being outscaled. His recent E buff is amazing, makes him feel so much more fluid and smooth and more 'assassin like' increasing his already insane mobility - I think this is a huge factor also. Whats your opinion on the E buff for SA, some of my teammates still saying im trolling for going SA, and that rhaast is always a better option. I disagree as of the scuttle changes. What are your thoughts on the gap between SA and Rhaast?
Mxnas (EUW)
: Is it normal for my support to say this?
I’m joking buddy - clearly not bannable, assumed my sarcasm in the OP was clear but I guess not :)
Rioter Comments
Krimkrise (EUW)
: What am I missing for an S-Rank?
tanvki (EUW)
: Learning to play jung? #neveragain
Add me bro, plat jungle main, maybe I can help you get the ball rolling? :) https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/new-player-advice-euw/mngYEXVl-free-jung-coaching
: Hi
Hi :){{sticker:galio-happy}}
Rioter Comments

Mxnas

Level 235 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion