Busty Demon (EUNE)
: Look here you beautiful human being. Fighting negativity with negativity makes things worse. They flame, you try defend your self (even if your replies are peaceful) they flame more and you enter endless circle with no improvement. You want to cure the disease? Cut it out. Make it stop at your end. The flamer will never see your side of the story so no matter how many times you try explain and defend yourself , it will only fuel him to say more and provoke you more, till you snap and... :( flame back. So. Curing him is impossible. Then cut that negativity at your end. Mute. Play peacefully. It doesn't matter what people say about you, it only matters when you decide that it matters. Defend smartly my friend. #**_~~GG~~_**#
> [{quoted}](name=MsDoubleTap,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xqIzvZsl,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-01-10T06:41:20.345+0000) > > Look here you beautiful human being. Fighting negativity with negativity makes things worse. They flame, you try defend your self (even if your replies are peaceful) they flame more and you enter endless circle with no improvement. You want to cure the disease? Cut it out. Make it stop at your end. The flamer will never see your side of the story so no matter how many times you try explain and defend yourself , it will only fuel him to say more and provoke you more, till you snap and... :( flame back. So. Curing him is impossible. Then cut that negativity at your end. Mute. Play peacefully. It doesn't matter what people say about you, it only matters when you decide that it matters. Defend smartly my friend. > > #**_~~GG~~_**# Super late i'm sorry, I just don't check boards regulary anymore. I don't really agree with you but its yoyr opinion and I respect it.
: I disagree, if some dipshits flame you for playing badly just mute them if you cant take it. Its mostly your fault
> [{quoted}](name=TheBigScarecrow,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mX1MHurn,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-01-09T10:00:25.451+0000) > > I disagree, if some dipshits flame you for playing badly just mute them if you cant take it. Its mostly your fault I still don't think its fair to ban people because someone provokes them on purpose. And muting is useless since it doesn't stop griefing, And once a troll realizes he got muted he WILL start griefing the game.
Busty Demon (EUNE)
: Thank you riot for mute option.
But then again why do people get punished for defending themselves? A lot of people are only toxic because of other toxic players. Basically, Cure the disease, Not the symptoms.
: Its not hard to not get banned (or im just a lucky guy)
It might be easy for you, but its not so easy for everyone. After getting banned for 14 I truly tried getting better. I had a nice 2 months but eventually after getting shittalked for 40 minutes straight by two people I got so angry that I forgot i'm on thin ice and just unloaded. got permanently banned right after. Was it an unfair ban? Probably not, But expecting people to not fight back is also pretty unfair.
Wind Bridge (EUNE)
: TY veery much i just have question what about {{champion:39}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:164}} is anyone of tham good like this are that u put
> [{quoted}](name=Wind Bridge,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=3rpAmOcj,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-25T07:42:18.627+0000) > > TY veery much i just have question what about {{champion:39}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:164}} is anyone of tham good like this are that u put Yeah they're pretty good, But Fiora, Camille and Irelia are pretty hard, Fizz Zoe and Leblanc are pretty easy.
Ilovemobas (EUNE)
: According to you who is the most underrated champion in this game?
{{champion:53}} I really don't understand why hes never picked, A Blitz grab will nearly always lead to a kill and burnt spells.
Wind Bridge (EUNE)
: CHAMPIONS TO MAIN FOR GETING ELO
top: {{champion:122}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:58}} jungle: {{champion:141}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:121}} mid: {{champion:245}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:157}} ADC: {{champion:202}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:119}} support: Everyone really, They're all fun.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: If you had to name your future child a league name, what would it be?
RallerenP (EUW)
: It's true. Also if you just got chat banned in March, and haven't gotten your honour back to level 2 yet, then you either haven't played very much, or your behaviour hasn't improved.
> [{quoted}](name=RallerenP,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OjPJFH2d,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-22T13:01:58.799+0000) > > It's true. > > Also if you just got chat banned in March, and haven't gotten your honour back to level 2 yet, then you either haven't played very much, or your behaviour hasn't improved. As if people honor others for behavior, Lets be real, People honor whoever carried them as long as he didn't shittalk.
s3xypie (EUW)
: Nothing happens when pressing "Play" in client
Yep, happened to me like an hour ago, And when I quitted the client and relogged it started reinstalling the patch.
Galacut (EUNE)
: Runes setting up in a way we really DON'T want them too
Also, Runes resetting to whatever page you previously had because you failed to press save at time (Even if you DID pick all the runes) it stupid, you wouldn't believe how many electrocute Sion games I had because of it.
Heectro (EUW)
: My acc Is Locked for 24 hr FOR NOTHING
Just wait a little bit longer and if they still didn't unlock it contact them again.
: > [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=joiIoMRH,comment-id=000c00000002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-02T13:06:49.563+0000) > > In game, where else? That's not what I meant..
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=joiIoMRH,comment-id=000c0000000200000000000000000000000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2018-09-06T13:25:54.212+0000) > > Actually, 20 were before his indefinite ban, so try again. If you say so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Eveninn (EUW)
: Maybe noone will notice if we don't tell them. :x
> [{quoted}](name=GPet,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=o6Km1Zl7,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-05T15:17:22.083+0000) > > Maybe noone will notice if we don't tell them. :x Too late, I do it myself >:) https://imgur.com/a/f3lhi9A
Eveninn (EUW)
: From your team or just enemies? :o I can't see the Vayne one for your team, but I suppose Blitz could be used very akin to the '?' ping. v.v
> [{quoted}](name=GPet,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=o6Km1Zl7,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-05T14:32:36.712+0000) > > From your team or just enemies? :o > > I can't see the Vayne one for your team, but I suppose Blitz could be used very akin to the '?' ping. v.v From the enemy team, Although Blitz's can be annoying too. It's basically a higher and evolved form of Enemy Missing spam.
Eveninn (EUW)
: I actually really like what they did with emotes. :o
Yeah, Although some of them are very VERY VERY tilting. I mean, The All Planned (Vayne's) emote and Does Not Compute (Blitz's) made me super angry at times. Luckily you can mute emotes :v
Iolden (EUW)
: Riot support actually trolling....
You gotta love the copy & paste responses aye?
Hi im Pete (EUNE)
: I Feel like both Tryndamere and Yi have similar outdated kits and if you find success with these champions or not is determinated if you know the right time to right click enemy champion. Its not that fun to play and it definitely is not fun to play against. Also new visuals wouldnt hurt either.
> [{quoted}](name=Hi im Pete,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Vub2Z5EN,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-04T13:11:37.954+0000) > > I Feel like both Tryndamere and Yi have similar outdated kits and if you find success with these champions or not is determinated if you know the right time to right click enemy champion. Its not that fun to play and it definitely is not fun to play against. Also new visuals wouldnt hurt either. I wouldn't call them outdated... They're great at their own thing, But people wouldn't accept it. Theres a reason people barely ever reach high ranks with Trynda and Yi, And its because they're really bad if the enemy team is decent.
: Searching for an old friend
aww (EUNE)
: I certainly agree, but this in my opinion would make great addition to the game. And his quotes could use a little upgrade I mean here are few examples: ,,Until they stop me, I will keep going." ,,They will live, until they die." Overall I agree with you, and thanks for the feedback! {{sticker:galio-happy}}
> I certainly agree, but this in my opinion would make great addition to the game. And his quotes could use a little upgrade I mean here are few examples: > ,,Until they stop me, I will keep going." > ,,They will live, until they die." > Overall I agree with you, and thanks for the feedback! > {{sticker:galio-happy}} Also I really don't think we need another ultimate skin for an ADC, Toplaners still don't have one :/ About the quotes, I think they're actually pretty good since Jhin is deranged, Nothing he does makes sense to anyone but himself.
aww (EUNE)
: Jhin the Virtuoso, Ultimate/Legendary skin Concept/Idea
The idea is cool and i'm upvoting, But I'm really sick of seeing the fast everygame. and he has enough skins, not to mention his base is already full of great quotes.
: > [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=joiIoMRH,comment-id=000c00000002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-02T13:06:49.563+0000) > > In game, where else? That's not what I meant..
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=joiIoMRH,comment-id=000c0000000200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-02T14:35:54.103+0000) > > Well, I fully meant it. After all, he got over 20 accounts permabanned. More than half of them were due to the indefinite ban he recieved, Not because of his behavior.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=joiIoMRH,comment-id=000c00000002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-02T13:06:49.563+0000) > > In game, where else? That's not what I meant..
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=joiIoMRH,comment-id=000d00000000,timestamp=2018-09-02T12:01:25.074+0000) > > And they still do more damage in the meantime. Unless they actually reform :0
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=joiIoMRH,comment-id=000c000000020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-02T12:00:52.116+0000) > > The same guy who intentionally feeds. Sure. Tyler1 intentionally feeds? Where.
Andrey0345 (EUNE)
: But... if toxic players get their permabanned accounts back, where is the guarantee that won't happen again in some time (i mean, the unbanning itself)? The accounts won't be "permabanned" then, people won't treat this punishment as carefully, as they will know this can happen again and they will have yet another chance. Permaban is called permaban for a reason.
> [{quoted}](name=Andrey0345,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=joiIoMRH,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-09-02T11:17:07.540+0000) > > But... if toxic players get their permabanned accounts back, where is the guarantee that won't happen again in some time (i mean, the unbanning itself)? The accounts won't be "permabanned" then, people won't treat this punishment as carefully, as they will know this can happen again and they will have yet another chance. Permaban is called permaban for a reason. Because if they do it again then it's actually permanently (permanently) banned.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=joiIoMRH,comment-id=000c0000000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-02T10:56:32.589+0000) > > In some cases, yes. Look at Tyler1. > > Nope, it's not. You have to play and be respectful to improve your status. The fact it's not time based is *specifically* to prevent players from trying to do what you describe. Tyler1 isn't toxic in chat anymore, Thats what matters.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=joiIoMRH,comment-id=000c00000002000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-02T10:17:22.653+0000) > > It's already like that, but fortunately not based on games played, which is a very easy metric to play around to fake reform. Do you really think people will stay toxic after being forced to be nice for like 300 games? Right now i'm pretty sure its time based, Just don't play for like 3 months and you're good. Here you're forced to play and show good manners.
: > [{quoted}](name=My Names Gumbas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=joiIoMRH,comment-id=000c00000002,timestamp=2018-08-31T21:41:11.976+0000) > > I still think it should be used as a last chance before a permanent ban, Because as I said before the toxic players aren't necessarily the inting players. That's what 14-day bans are for. Particularly with regards to the message people receive upon getting them. > In my opinion standing up for yourself = Good behavior, Self defense should be okay. Oh, you're one of _those_ people... Alright, self defence would be muting and ignoring. In the context of what you're replying to here, the behaviour you're referring to is retaliating. And that only makes things worse even at the best of times, because people outside of your exchange aren't going to see someone standing up for themselves - they're just going to see another player behaving badly. That's not self-defence, that's adding to the problem. > bans do exist, but are extremely rare), you just complain about the system being mostly automatic alone as if that by itself is a bad thing. > > I didn't mention the bot is inaccurate because it's not my point, My point is that it's targeting the wrong people. So you didn't mention that the bot was inaccurate...but your point was that the bot was inaccurate? I didn't need _more_ indication that you aren't thinking this through, the proposal of permanent chat restrictions over bans was proof enough of that already. > mhm, What? By truly judged I meant that someone whos an actual person and not a machine should look into the chatlogs and actually decide who deserved what, Unless if you can show me with evidence that the system _is_ targeting the wrong people as you said earlier, I fail to see how this is even something worth worrying about. > Right now the system works almost purely on triggerwords and bans people very easily which is in my opinion bad. Interesting. Do you have a source for that?
> That's what 14-day bans are for. Particularly with regards to the message people receive upon getting them. Heres my idea: After a 14-day ban, The next offense will cause the account to enter a hyper thin ice state. The thin ice state will last for an X (50-200) amount of games (Like a chat restriction would) and any toxicity commited in this state will result in an instant permanent ban, If the player manages to pass the games without showing any toxicity he'll go back to a post 14-days ban state (entering the thin ice state consecutively will increase the amount of games you need to pass) > Oh, you're one of _those_ people... > Alright, self defence would be muting and ignoring. In the context of what you're replying to here, the behaviour you're referring to is retaliating. And that only makes things worse even at the best of times, because people outside of your exchange aren't going to see someone standing up for themselves - they're just going to see another player behaving badly. It's not self-defence, it's adding to the problem. To be honest, Thats just opinion. Self defense is one thing for me and another for you, Don't see a point in arguing about it. > You know that you basically just said you didn't mention that the bot was inaccurate, but your point was that the bot was inaccurate, right? I didn't need _more_ indication that you aren't thinking this through, the proposal of permanent chat restrictions over bans was proof enough already. I meant that the system is very accurate at banning the wrong people, Its good at what it does but what it does is bad, If this makes sense. > Unless if you can show me with evidence that the system _is_ targeting the wrong people as you said earlier, I fail to see how this is even something worth worrying about. No, I can't, Because once again whats wrong in my eyes and whats wrong in yours is different. > Interesting. Do you have a source for that? Source? No, But did you ever notice passive-aggressive toxicity rarely gets banned and straight up cursing does? The only explaination i can think of is that the system specifically searches for words.
: when you claim to "reform" "toxic" players into "decent people"
imo verbally toxic players should get another chance, Inters however should get the T1 treatment. Because you can counter chat toxicity by muting, But you can't do anything about an inter.
Gόld (EUW)
: Why Ivren and Daisy are friends ?
{{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: If u can give the right to a Jhin, MF, Draven to deal 70% HP with one auto, then assassins should, too. I think that a guaranteed crit on very low cooldown from one item is just so stupid and shouldn't exist in the game. I know that ADC mains will complain about assassins even after all runes damage nerfs and buffs to ADC crit, but things r balanced now and u can't make such an OP item ranged only.
> [{quoted}](name=Cavalier707,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nqYRhMwg,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-09-01T01:32:33.198+0000) > > If u can give the right to a Jhin, MF, Draven to deal 70% HP with one auto, then assassins should, too. > > I think that a guaranteed crit on very low cooldown from one item is just so stupid and shouldn't exist in the game. > > I know that ADC mains will complain about assassins even after all runes damage nerfs and buffs to ADC crit, but things r balanced now and u can't make such an OP item ranged only. But assassins do it anyways even without stormrazor, WITH Stormrazor it goes up to 100%
: > > adc are strong :) everything is balanced :) draven = rengar's damage . with stormrazor and darkharvest and duskblade and {{item:3078}} = 1 shot to an assassin before he even catch him . same as mf and jhin . and kai'sa too . jinx's E stop rengar and khazix's E . and kayn's Q too . easy kills . I want the drugs this guy's taking!
> [{quoted}](name=SomeOneButNoOne,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nqYRhMwg,comment-id=0003000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-01T03:21:37.036+0000) > > I want the drugs this guy's taking! You probably don't, it'll turn you insane.
: > [{quoted}](name=My Names Gumbas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=joiIoMRH,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-08-31T15:28:27.944+0000) > > I never understood why Permanent bans are given instead of a permanent/extremely long chat restriction. Because that just makes them resort to other means of ruining matches such as intentional feeding. Riot have already tried permanent restrictions back in 2014, and it didn't solve the problem, it moved it. > Permanent bans should be saved for the inters and feeders who in practice are responsible for the verbally toxic players since they're the ones who trigger them. I agree that those subsets of players should be punished (leaving aside the fact that your wording is rather redundant, since feeding is only punishable if it _is_ intentional), but unless you're able to conclusively prove intent, punishing behaviour that can be vaguely interpreted as intentional feeding is a risky manoeuvre when you have to account for people who simply aren't that good at the game. Big shocker, "being unskilled" isn't a punishable offence, and if Riot was to actually keep this community alive and kicking, it _shouldn't_ be. > The "He started it" arguement should definitely be accepted as some people are simply more sensitive than others when it comes to competitive games. Especially in mobas like league because one bad player is capable of losing a game singlehandedly while one good player can't win a game by himself. Other people's behaviour doesn't make the behaviour of a given player suddenly ok just because they didn't start the engagement in the first place. Bad behaviour is bad behaviour. > And the entire "Blah Blah Blah you had warnings" doesn't mean shit because a toxic player NEVER intends to be toxic, Hes nearly always driven to be toxic. That proves nothing. Especially not since this is based off of speculation on other people's intent, which is shaky ground to build an argument on for the same reason why intentional feeding isn't punished as often. Warnings are there to tell people who are probably naturally inclined to behave that way that their behaviour is unwelcome in the community, and they should look to change their ways if they don't want to face the consequences. The reason for toxicity isn't a factor in punishments - what matters is that the player behaved badly in the first place, because it adds to the problem in a best case scenario. > Banned players are not terrible people, heck, 90% of them simply refused to take shit and decided to stand up for themselves, The number of banned players is so low not because they're the worst people imagineable, But because the people who actually deserve a ban wouldn't get banned ever because Riot relies on a bot to do the dirty work for them. [citation needed] Never mind that you don't even entertain the idea that the bot is even inaccurate (regardless of the fact that false positives for behaviour bans do exist, but are extremely rare), you just complain about the system being mostly automatic alone as if that by itself is a bad thing. > It either detects something or it doesn't, The player never gets to be truly judged, hes sent straight to the hanging. So...you made words. You...made a bunch of words that you probably thought had meaning until someone had to read them. What do you even mean by "truly judged"? You know that the system has to detect something in order for it to consider the behaviour punishable, right? Of course it does or doesn't detect something. Tune in next time when I discover the shocking revelation that water is wet. > You may downvote me now, SInce opinions are illegal. {{sticker:sg-poppy}} Nice try, having an opinion and posting it to a public forum doesn't mean that people aren't allowed to criticize what that opinion is built off of. Especially when what it's build on is nothing more than vague guesswork.
> Because that just makes them resort to other means of ruining matches such as intentional feeding. Riot have already tried permanent restrictions back in 2014, and it didn't solve the problem, it moved it. I still think it should be used as a last chance before a permanent ban, Because as I said before the toxic players aren't necessarily the inting players. > I agree that those subsets of players should be punished (leaving aside the fact that your wording is rather redundant, since feeding is only punishable if it _is_ intentional), but unless you're able to conclusively prove intent, punishing behaviour that can be vaguely interpreted as intentional feeding is a risky manoeuvre when you have to account for people who simply aren't that good at the game. Big shocker, "being unskilled" isn't a punishable offence, and if Riot was to actually keep this community alive and kicking, it _shouldn't_ be. My bad, Didn't mean to write "Feeders", I meant exclusively inters. And I'm pretty sure most people can tell whos a bad player and whos an inter, At least I can. > Other people's behaviour doesn't make the behaviour of a given player suddenly ok just because they didn't start the engagement in the first place. Bad behaviour is bad behaviour. In my opinion standing up for yourself = Good behavior, Self defense should be okay. > That proves nothing. Especially not since this is based off of speculation on other people's intent, which is shaky ground to build an argument on for the same reason why intentional feeding isn't punished as often. Warnings are there to tell people who are probably naturally inclined to behave that way that their behaviour is unwelcome in the community, and they should look to change their ways if they don't want to face the consequences. The reason for toxicity isn't a factor in punishments - what matters is that the player behaved badly in the first place, because it adds to the problem in a best case scenario. my point is it SHOULD be a factor, Ties with my previous point - Self defense = Penalty reduction. > [citation needed] > It says that only "000.6%" of players or something like that gets permanently banned in the client card. > Never mind that you don't even entertain the idea that the bot is even inaccurate (regardless of the fact that false positives for behaviour bans do exist, but are extremely rare), you just complain about the system being mostly automatic alone as if that by itself is a bad thing. I didn't mention the bot is inaccurate because it's not my point, My point is that it's targeting the wrong people. > So...you made words. You...made a bunch of words that you probably thought had meaning until someone had to read them. I made up words? Where exactly? > What do you even mean by "truly judged"? You know that the system has to detect something in order for it to consider the behaviour punishable, right? Of course it does or doesn't detect something. Tune in next time when I discover the shocking revelation that water is wet. mhm, What? By truly judged I meant that someone whos an actual person and not a machine should look into the chatlogs and actually decide who deserved what, Right now the system works almost purely on triggerwords and bans people very easily which is in my opinion bad. Also HAHAHAH WATER IS WET YOU'RE A FUNNY GUY stop. > Nice try, having an opinion and posting it to a public forum doesn't mean that people aren't allowed to criticize what that opinion is built off of. Especially when what it's build on is nothing more than vague guesswork. never said people aren't allowed to criticize me, In fact i'm love getting criticized because it helps me improve as a person. Btw sorry for deleteing like 5 other answers, Couldn't figure out how to only quote certain parts :p. New to boards.
DartexV2 (EUNE)
: if they do that you can disable it from option so do what you want
> [{quoted}](name=DartexV2,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BMZh6EkW,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-31T18:27:44.071+0000) > > if they do that you can disable it from option so do what you want tbh i think the red flash he gets when he gets noxian might is enough. It personally hypes me enough.
DartexV2 (EUNE)
: not on entire screen just on the edge and if you have a wide 1080p monitor you can saw everything you need
> [{quoted}](name=DartexV2,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BMZh6EkW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-31T17:13:06.569+0000) > > not on entire screen just on the edge and if you have a wide 1080p monitor you can saw everything you need Except whats on the edge of the screen which is quite importent.
DartexV2 (EUNE)
: Darius>player view
I wanna say yes but it'll obscure vision (Which is super important with Darius) You don't wanna dunk the wrong person and deny yourself the reset.
PzyXo (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=PzyXo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=70BWN8AO,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-08-31T15:44:31.949+0000) > > k little boi k banned boy. Or at least I think you are, Couldn't read the post.
PzyXo (EUW)
: Rito games
Bye, Stormrazor is broken on assassins btw.
: I got Chat-restricted for this????
I'll trust that you didn't edit anything out of the chatlogs and say no. You didn't deserve it.
: Unbanning older "permabanned" LOL accounts would DECREASE toxicity
I never understood why Permanent bans are given instead of a permanent/extremely long chat restriction. If the guy can't talk in chat, He can't be toxic. Permanent bans should be saved for the inters and feeders who in practice are responsible for the verbally toxic players since they're the ones who trigger them. Having zero tolerance for calling someone names BUT NOT for literally destroying games on purpose is just wrong in my opinion, And while I understand league isn't kindergarden, The "He started it" arguement should definitely be accepted as some people are simply more sensitive than others when it comes to competitive games. Especially in mobas like league because one bad player is capable of losing a game singlehandedly while one good player can't win a game by himself. And the entire "Blah Blah Blah you had warnings" doesn't mean shit because a toxic player NEVER intends to be toxic, Hes nearly always driven to be toxic. So in short, I agree with op 100%, Banned players are not terrible people, heck, 90% of them simply refused to take shit and decided to stand up for themselves, The number of banned players is so low not because they're the worst people imagineable, But because the people who actually deserve a ban wouldn't get banned ever because Riot relies on a bot to do the dirty work for them. It either detects something or it doesn't, The player never gets to be truly judged, hes sent straight to the hanging. You may downvote me now, SInce opinions are illegal. {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
: What do you guys think about Nunu & Willump?
I personally think their ganks are too good. Sion ult at level 3 with no sound indicator, Kinda hard to counter. The knockup is also ridiculous (and cannot be reduced by tenacity).
PzyXo (EUW)
: yeah why do u care so much ?
> [{quoted}](name=PzyXo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nqYRhMwg,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-31T14:00:01.947+0000) > > yeah why do u care so much ? What the %%%% do you mean why do I care? I'm sick of getting oneshotted from a single auto attack at 10 minutes.
PzyXo (EUW)
: why the shouldn't buy it ?
> [{quoted}](name=PzyXo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nqYRhMwg,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-31T13:01:06.562+0000) > > why the shouldn't buy it ? Because it breaks half the class
PzyXo (EUW)
: why u dont improve better ? assassins buy it . keep complaining here and u'll solve it :D . just go and buy armor and 2 ad items or dont play adc and enjoy playing tanks or "Kassadin or Akali" and u'll have fun
> [{quoted}](name=PzyXo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nqYRhMwg,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-31T11:35:40.949+0000) > > why u dont improve better ? assassins buy it . keep complaining here and u'll solve it :D . just go and buy armor and 2 ad items or dont play adc and enjoy playing tanks or "Kassadin or Akali" and u'll have fun Assassins shouldn't be able to, If you don't have anything smart to say you might as well stop writing.
PzyXo (EUW)
: adc are strong :) everything is balanced :) draven = rengar's damage . with stormrazor and darkharvest and duskblade and {{item:3078}} = 1 shot to an assassin before he even catch him . same as mf and jhin . and kai'sa too . jinx's E stop rengar and khazix's E . and kayn's Q too . easy kills . in the other hand assassins like kayn for example "fast af boi" he auto u and u die and i do that cuz i'm kayn main and i know that i do that but it's limited to 1 person or 2 and i die in 0.6 sec cuz no deff items . wukong the same . E Q oneshot kill and np he die easy. everychamp can counter a champ if he got a brain exept this %%%%ing akali which 1v5 and leave with full hp . ONLY CHAMPION NEED A HUGE NERF
> [{quoted}](name=PzyXo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nqYRhMwg,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-08-31T11:10:14.039+0000) > > adc are strong :) everything is balanced :) draven = rengar's damage . with stormrazor and darkharvest and duskblade and {{item:3078}} = 1 shot to an assassin before he even catch him . same as mf and jhin . and kai'sa too . jinx's E stop rengar and khazix's E . and kayn's Q too . easy kills . > in the other hand assassins like kayn for example "fast af boi" he auto u and u die and i do that cuz i'm kayn main and i know that i do that but it's limited to 1 person or 2 and i die in 0.6 sec cuz no deff items . wukong the same . E Q oneshot kill and np he die easy. everychamp can counter a champ if he got a brain exept this %%%%ing akali which 1v5 and leave with full hp . ONLY CHAMPION NEED A HUGE NERF Whats your point dude, ADCs are viable because of stormrazor while assassins are OP because of it.
PzyXo (EUW)
: why adc got items too ? why tank build thormnail ? why rammus buil thormnail and he add some damage items so he oneshot ? why u dont complain about that ? assassin's counter = tanks . fighters's counters are mage . mage's counters are adcs . adcs's counters are assassins . that's all . it's easy to understand . and the fed one of them counter everything exept akali for sure
> [{quoted}](name=PzyXo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nqYRhMwg,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-31T11:02:50.545+0000) > > why adc got items too ? why tank build thormnail ? why rammus buil thormnail and he add some damage items so he oneshot ? why u dont complain about that ? assassin's counter = tanks . fighters's counters are mage . mage's counters are adcs . adcs's counters are assassins . that's all . it's easy to understand . and the fed one of them counter everything exept akali for sure You make no sense. I'm saying Assassin's are overpowered with stormrazor but adcs aren't so instead of nerfing stormrazor because of the assassins just don't let them buy it in the first place.
PzyXo (EUW)
: because it work with them . and because they can . why supports can go AD ?
> [{quoted}](name=PzyXo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nqYRhMwg,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-31T10:28:47.681+0000) > > because it work with them . and because they can . why supports can go AD ? It shouldn't work with them because its breaking them. What do you mean why supports can go AD? lol.
PzyXo (EUW)
: Ok so jhin and mf and draven oneshot and Rengar and kayn and wukong no ? 6895IQ
> [{quoted}](name=PzyXo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nqYRhMwg,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-31T10:27:55.425+0000) > > Ok so jhin and mf and draven oneshot and Rengar and kayn and wukong no ? 6895IQ ADCs wouldn't oneshot because they're %%%%ing weak without it, They need it to be relevant at all. Assassins are relevant anyways but stormrazor takes it to the next level+removes outplay potential.
Satrap (EUNE)
: Good game => Bad game => Good game...
Or in my case. Bad game > Bad game > Bad game (Repeat 30 times) > Good game > Bad game..
Show more

My Names Gumbas

Level 101 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion