: add me, ur FL is full .-D
Rioter Comments
Natis345 (EUW)
: Noxus icon
thanks guys :)
DYC Loki (EUW)
: Lunation Reborn looking for a top laner!
hi, I am currently silver 3, but working my way up the ladder, guessing I will get gold during this weekend :) should I keep you informed, or are you not interested? ^^
Eveninn (EUW)
: I think Noxus still is up to get changed, likely it will then get its own Icon too like zaun did before and Demacia now. ^^
aha, thanks a lot my friend :)
Rioter Comments
TheLHF (EUW)
: Next week or so? The patch rotation is always 2 weeks more or less right?
thanks, I guess thats right :)
TheLHF (EUW)
: I'm guessing with the next patch and the other skins that are on the pbe. Personally I dont think the skin is really worth it. It looks really clunky and sort of awkward.... The concept is really good though but i feel like the other skins you get from hextech (Soulstealer vayne or hextech annie) are way better. That's just my personal opinion though.
yeah, you have a good point there man. Do you know when the patch will be? :)
: MF CHAINSAW ALWAYS WORTH IT {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: I would rather riot spent time making skins for champs that only have choice of 1 or 2 (yorick,illiao,urgot) for example then a skin for a champion that has 5 already including one of the best skins in game (dunk master) that only 2% of the player Base will get
I agree, it would be better if Riot made skins for those champs that has less than 3 or 4.
Rioter Comments

Natis345

Level 243 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion