Hansiman (EUNE)
: > (i dont even use the chat anymore, i just say gg, or gj, wp the usual worthless words) Then that's part of the issue. Climbing back up in honor means you have to show honorable behaviour. Stopping to use the chat doesn't really show that you've reformed, just that you've stopped using the chat.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=mAW8huiG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-25T18:39:20.877+0000) > > Then that's part of the issue. Climbing back up in honor means you have to show honorable behaviour. Stopping to use the chat doesn't really show that you've reformed, just that you've stopped using the chat. Lol, then what do i have to say??? do i have to lick the balls of my team?? keep saying 'oh very nice job, maybe you want a blowjob for that aswell.....' im here just to play the game not be a %%%%ing cock sucker. Me saying gg or wp is more than enough for these kids.
Rioter Comments
: No sightstone and only one control ward putchased. Resulting in only 14 wrds placed in a 40 minute game. You didnt fill the role u were given, thats why u are not protected.
lol who fcking cares, we could have won the game at like min 20, but its normal and no one gives a shit EDIT: We chose not to end, cuz the whole game was just a 2v8, well at the end it was 2v7 cuz our junler rage quit xD (that was hillarious af xDDDDDDDD)
Rioter Comments
: u can say whatever you want but never say team speak is shit if you don't know how to use it then don't call it shit, riot has their own reasons behind it and to be honest i couldn't care less about what they want to do. but calling people "dumb and shit" for trying to put new features into a game is more stupid then you are. id like to see you try to implement voice chat into a game (this is hypothetical because i know you are way to lazy to do it and will come with an excuse like "why would i, i don't even want it in league") so don't call other things shit if you didn't try to make them better or created them.
I dont need to implement voice chat because there are other tools which are far grater than what Riot wants to do. And if I did implement voice chat, it would be team voice chat, not party voice chat. You dumbass.
: ***
what a useless comment, read then post, that was just a side note, the main issue is that Riot is implementing a feature which would be great for the game, but they are doing the complete opposite and implementing a totally useless feature which will be even more shittier than TeamSpeak xDDDD
Rioter Comments
: And you're a defeatist. Better to be positive and TRY than be like you {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
i think you misunderstood something here.
: I mean, there is an idea how to deal with that: pick lategame champs and Gathering Storm Rune. I had such a 48 minute game today where our bot fed and got 80 AP from Gathering Storm on Ziggs. Killed enemy Nida from 80% hp to 0 with my R and killed enemy Ezrael with one Q and 2 Passive AAs.
true, but im an assasin player, it doesnt really fit my playstyle. I just personally enjoy it the most.
Saibbo (EUW)
: I just played 2 games like that today, crushed in early, both won : [1st](https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3439210865/207747507?tab=overview)(7kills 2 tower 1 drake and rift - 3 kills pre 15 min) and [2nd](https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3439356016/207747507?tab=overview)(20 kills 3 towers 1 drake rift - 13 kills pre 15 min) Maybe the kills weren't that much different, but they had a big gold lead almost all 3 lanes won and all objectives, but still 1-2 tf later and we won the games, while someone already in team already screamed ff 15 in both games.
Dude if you think that you will lose/win game only based on kills towers and gold you are mistaken. There is alot more you have to learn dude :)
: And you're a defeatist. Better to be positive and TRY than be like you {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
I TRY to win, but i would PREFER to FF if i see that we cant win/have very low chance
: There is a secret though, first you start by typing /fullmute all and then going in to the settings and mute the game,then you stay on base and every now and then move so the system cant detect that you are afk so you wont get banned after about 5 mins they will ff for sure,what i like doing is saying No to the ff just so they can learn.Hope i helped :)
hmm, thats actually a good idea xD but i need a 2nd monitor for that, too lazy to alt tab xD
: You'd be surprised...
yeah i know its the same :( but still, i like to dream ok? xD i will never escape this problem :(
Wen294 (EUW)
: So long as i'm still enjoying the game i won't surrender. And yes i can enjoy a game even when not winning.
I can be 20/4,lose, and still enjoy the game. But can you enjoy the game when youre feeding?
Shukr4n (EUW)
: Players are used to say"u can,always win" But at the end of the day matches that allows,comebacks are like..10-20%"oh cool 1in 5matches ".. yeah like once every 2hours of frustrating feeding. What s grinds me is that experiwnce ahiuld teach u when a match can be still won and when not. But players likes to cage u into a 40minutes aghony often..
The worst case is when the enemy team is just toying with you and your team doesnt ff xD
: This is just a NORMAL game crap is stupid. It's still a game! If they don't want to surrender then they won't. You can always win. There always a chance. I can question your mentality. Defeatist.
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=yaezTFRf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-30T20:40:23.168+0000) > > I've got several explanations, but they wont help you I am afraid. Players can be: > - delusional > - trolling > - confident > - blindly positive > - mad at someone/something > - oblivious here, perfect, just for you
: I've got several explanations, but they wont help you I am afraid. Players can be: - delusional - trolling - confident - blindly positive - mad at someone/something - oblivious
i need to rank up.... thats the only way i think xD cuz what you just described is bronze-gold elo xD
K Ÿ Ø (EUW)
: Hey , i understand what you saying , but you have to understand some players are just so positive and love the game that they really dont care if theying to lose or win so they dont FF . personaly i think like you but other people think like that
i dont care if i win or lose too, but i hate being kept in games where everyone knows that we will lose, i just hate being behind i think :/
Rioter Comments
Ìxeas (EUW)
: It looks like the shadow has some range for ability casting. Maybe intentional?
It could be intentional, but the thing is that i can still cast E and swap back to my R shadow. I hope its intentional tho xD I lost too many kills thanks to this xD
Rioter Comments

Neandertalis123

Level 58 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion