Rioter Comments
: Suspended 14DAYS
Are you younger than 16?
: Missions not giving rewards
Rioter Comments
: Not getting my first role?
Quite simply, many people wanna play mid, not many people wanna play top or jgl. To avoid long queue time for everyone they have to be flexible in where they put you.
acidbomb (EUW)
: Constant 230-240 ping
Ping is to do with your wifi/internet.
OFoxGiven (EUW)
: I have been banned by the leaver buster once AGAIN. And this time i decided to write this discussion. The past few days I am starting to have problems during the loading screen. Every summoner has 100% on loaded but still the game doesnt start. So I am assuming that it is not my problem, so I decide to just wait it out. Suddenly I am waiting for over 5 minutes and then i decide to close LoL and restart it. What happened? Yes! I got stuck on the loading screen, as usually. So there am I, 5 minutes behind and trying to catch up the game. Right after the game I get a pop up which says I am banned by the leaver buster so I have to enter the 20min queue waiting time 5 games. I have had this ban three times in a row right now, and I am sick of this. I am not even deciding to go AFK, I have this whole issue not under control, but still I am the one getting banned for it? This leaver buster system is not working properly. It should ban real AFKers, not people that have connection issues or loading issues. By the way; I normally never have had these kind of problems ever. I just suddenly have to deal with it ^^. Hope this post creates a discussion and leads to any positive changes into the system. Thank you for reading.
I personally don't have a problem with the measures they have taken with people who go afk. I just think they need to go one step further and sort out actual people who go afk and those who don't. (Like if we are stuck on loading screen for 5 minutes, im sure they can just do a simple check through their client to see if its open.) Like we have all been on the other side when people leave games and we end up losing, we always want something to be done. So im not against the current system( I dont want anything to be removed, just added). But the aim is we all have a perfect game experience. And thats what im trying for, if we just know what we can do to try and fix this ourselves.
: you dont remember chnging anything that could help us or rito ?
No, i basically only play every 6 months. Studying. So next week should be the last week for me playing until maybe June. So basically i dont know what sorted the problem for me. But i used to have a problem with my 'kernal'. Forgot the specifics.
: Also did u change account ? i have a suspicion
No, only account i have. Got the game/account when ekko was released. He was the new champion when i joined.
Koapal (EUNE)
: such an inteligent comment but no.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
If its a dc, the problem is at your end. You should just figure out what it is. Could be internet, could be something with your client etc.
: > [{quoted}](name=NeckRomancer015,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=7VA4LWUN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-26T21:43:54.584+0000) > > No, fairly new. Meets all the requirements for league. well fck so its not my computer
I had the problem before but this was like 2 years ago, and suddenly never have the problem again.
: got the same issue does she play on a 7yo toaster ?
No, fairly new. Meets all the requirements for league.
Rioter Comments
Smerk (EUW)
: Let me guess: your honor level is below 2?
{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: League won't let me ingame
Its not the wifi/internet. My friend has the same problem with her client. I go over to her house and play with my laptop, and i never experience it. I'm trying to find a solution, but there is this hextech tool thing by riot, get it, reinstall patch etc.
D3l3P (EUNE)
: Loading screen bug
Get the hextech tool thing. Reinstall patch etc.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Febos (EUW)
: ##Disclaimer: The math below is based on the numbers before the First Win change. Do you want to know what the real kicker is? Let's take off those "nostalgia glasses". First off, let me adress your numbers. You are saying that you played 16 games in 3 days and got an average of 287 XP per game. Now let's look at the real numbers: - Win in PvP -> 5+6,6\*t XP; were 't' is the time in minutes - Loss in PvP -> 5+5,4\*t - First Win -> 575 XP Let's assume an average of 30 minutes per game (you used that number later on) and 50% winrate (I don't know your real win-rate). That would be: ((5+6,6\*30)\*8 + (5+5,4\*30)\*8 + 575*3)/16 = 293 XP. Your number is lower, so let me assume 29 minutes per game instead, which would be equal to 287 XP per game. The number of games needed per level up increases as you approach the next milestone. It isn't a static number, but let's assume you need 10 games per level up (worst case). When you open a capsule drop you can get one of the following rewards: 810 , 900, 960 or 1240. Your assumption was incorrect, as you don't always get 810 (only 20% of the time actually). The average of those rewards, based on the drop rate, is 928 BE. To reach 6300 BE you'd need 6,78 levels or ~68 games. Now let's look at the IP system with the same parameters: 50% win-rate, 29 minutes per game, 1 first win for every 5,33 games: - Win PvP -> 18+2,312\*t IP - Loss PvP -> 16+1,405\*t IP - First Win -> 150 IP That would be ~99 IP per game. In 68 games it would be 6732 IP. That's a difference of 432 IP/BE BUT (this is a big "but") don't forget that for every 10th level you get more rewards AND you won't always need 10 games per level. Let's ignore the last part for now and let me include the reward for each 10th level, which is ~2120 BE: - New system -> per level is ((928\*9)+2120)/10 = 1047 per level -> 6 level ups; ~60 games - Old system -> 60 games, same parameters, is ~5940 IP. Now you can see the real difference. When you look at just 1 level it seems like the old system was better, but when you include the entire spectrum you'll see that you actually gain more now. I'm not even including the intrinsic value of each shard, which would "boost" those numbers even more. ######What I mean is a champions shard gives you a 20% discount towards a champion of the same tier as it, meaning you'd use less IP/BE to unlock said champion. *** As I said in the disclaimer as I was writting this I remembered the recent change, so let me adjust those numbers real quick. New system: - Win in PvP -> 5+6,6\*t XP; were 't' is the time in minutes - Loss in PvP -> 5+5,4\*t - First Win -> 50 BE + 400 XP - 29 minutes, 50% win-rate and 5,33 games per first win -> 254 XP + 9,38 BE per game. - 11 games per level up (to account for the 11,5% decrease on the XP) which is also 103 BE extra per level up - Each level up is ~1047 BE (including every 10th level) + 103 (the number above) = ~1150 BE - 6300 BE -> 5,47 levels which would be ~60 games (11 games per level) Old System it would be ~5940 IP. ######Didn't change much, but I did this for clarity sake.
Too much math. Go sit in the corner and think about what you done.
elin990 (EUW)
: Im a garen main so i ban teemo 100% every game
: about time you rework garen
No. He is easy to counter if you top main, and people who get autofilled for top use him. Fall back champ etc
rekkie85 (EUW)
: Not honoring the lobby calls
That guy who made lol, forgot his name, starts with m i think, when he was playing with poki and scarra and the others, saw on yt, he said thats not what normal is for, basically its free for all. They solved your problem by making draft, you shooting your self in the foot by playing normal.
: Blue Essence - Minum Value per Level
Very smart approach. But this is lol, that's where your plan fails. The fatal flaw of your otherwise perfect plan is that the lol community do not have time for all that. Plus we just like to complain and get things done for us.
20061996 (EUW)
: A new game! A new legend rising!
If its not p2w then yeah, otherwise no point. Most of us are broke, thats why we play lol
l SOLO U (EUW)
: Girlfriends acc hacked
How do we know you not the hacker and lying about having a gf and trying to steal this poor ladies account? Shame on you
: Sensei eSports is looking for new Players for our Female Team
I'm a dude, bronze 3, can i join, at least for moral support? :3
NoxDecima (EUW)
: Not getting any new misions
Thanks for funding worlds... but yeah, no use for it. Instead just spam games and farm ip so u can covert to blue ess and buy from the limited shop thats gonna be out in november i think
: I give up
get 25 kills instead of 25 assists
Mada (EUW)
: Wifi is never fine. Use a network cable or expect random problems like this.
> [{quoted}](name=Mada,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=aqL5kPnq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-07T09:33:01.746+0000) > > Wifi is never fine. Use a network cable or expect random problems like this. I posted this thread while attempting to reconnect.... Wifi was fine, game basically crashed
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
VΞSΛ (EUNE)
: Nice video bro, :) keep going. {{champion:58}}
Thanks man. Any champs you want me to play?
Rioter Comments
fifek900 (EUNE)
: If you got S on old Warwick you still got S on Warwick.
i have not played ww this season, pretty sure i haven't played him last season as well.
: I quick checked your Champion list and you have earned chest with garen this season
Yes, it also shows i got a N/A for highest mastery thingy for ekko and it shows i have an S for warwick this season. I have not played the new warwick, i loved the old one, so i can deduce that obviously its bugged. And the first link shows that i have achieved A+ on ekko
: Hextech Chests not dropping on my account, I think it's bugged
Just saw this, i also have this problem, i also made discussion with screenshots(proof)
House x33 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=NeckRomancer015,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=5AxIL3kR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-07-02T17:40:31.995+0000) > > Nope. And i just played a game now and got S on him again and no chest. Just took a screenshot... how do i upload it? http://epvpimg.com/ after uploading just copy&paste the direct link here. By the way, i've gotten 3 chests yesterday didn't notice anything odd.
: Hextech chest not dropping after i get S/S+ and have chests available
This shows all my s http://epvpimg.com/pEnmgab This shows my boxes available. http://epvpimg.com/cTJwcab
ClockTime (EUNE)
: Have you gotten boxes with Garen before (this season)?
Nope. And i just played a game now and got S on him again and no chest. Just took a screenshot... how do i upload it?
Rioter Comments
: pffft, this system was designed to get rid of flame and thats what its doing. At least thats what i am seeing. Every jungler knows that they are the first to get blamed for anything that happens. So we love this update because it makes the flamers shut the hell up. I personally am on a winning streak because everyone is trying to be a positive voice in chat. So if u end up winning just be happy. And i know that sups also gets flamed because i am main morg... so i have all the flame roles. Love the change since i see the purpose as getting rid of flame. At least for a while
And i mostly honour the guy that actually deserves it, not the guy with best kda
ˉˉsorry (EUW)
: New honour system disadvantages enchanter supports
pffft, this system was designed to get rid of flame and thats what its doing. At least thats what i am seeing. Every jungler knows that they are the first to get blamed for anything that happens. So we love this update because it makes the flamers shut the hell up. I personally am on a winning streak because everyone is trying to be a positive voice in chat. So if u end up winning just be happy. And i know that sups also gets flamed because i am main morg... so i have all the flame roles. Love the change since i see the purpose as getting rid of flame. At least for a while
: Nice! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
: gj mate
Thanks man. I know the actual content wasn't that great, but thats because i only had like 3 xin games to use. Needed to record more. Was just testing out editing on windows movie maker.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
iSuzuken (EUW)
: was gonna sub when I read eve but then I watched the vid of you feeding. I hope I never get you in one of my games.
Hey, would you sub to me ? NeckRomancer is the name Leage is the game And i suck at it. Hope you found it funny XD Not joking about you subcribing to me hehe And my content is crappy because im starting out. And because im bad
K4RLO2 (EUNE)
: i have no problem with youtube personally i actually watch it everyday but I think twitch is way more better for games (that's just my personal opinion) otherwise you did some good job with the videos.
Twitch is cool, but streaming is harder than just recording. But his editing is pretty cool
omer4412 (EUNE)
: I use hitfil4express its free https://hitfilm.com/
is it a program that i download or do i edit on the website?
Show more

NeckRomancer015

Level 75 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion