NegativeA (EUW)
: Need a ''Wall Of Shame''
Bad idea, but i lold tho
Rioter Comments
: Riot Matchmaking is the best
It's prolly foggedftw. he is a total douche. Makes smurf accounts, plays in low elo, pretends he is a god or something and leeches off of youtube views and likes bcs he has a small **** If he's not foggedftw, then it still sucks for you tho :(
Lord Lrak (EUW)
: Got a 2 week suspension for having fun in league. This is What my report said.
: What if rift herald gave you the old mountain drake buff
I do agree that this is a good idea, exploring the idea of rift herald buffing macro play. However, I do think Riot needs to tone down damage to towers in the lategame a little bit. I mean, 1 small mistake in teamfighting and byebye inhib tower and inhib. Some champs can just 3-shot towers and tanks could just absord towershots like they are Sona's auto-attacks for eternity.
Goat Kayn (EUNE)
: overfed kayn over trash kayn can be defeated shadow or rhaast by cc him or fed adc can easy kill him but 0/50 kassaddin cant be defeated late game this the point even if you cc him he will just click zhonya and gg
I do agree that Kassadin's ult is overtuned. I think they need to nerf tear stacking from +4 to +3 per spell cast. And also increasing his ult cd a bit, so he can't just use 'flash' every 1,5 second.
Goat Kayn (EUNE)
: Nerf kassadin for god sake
A Kayn main complaining about Kassadin. Downvote me all you want, but I smell jealousy. Plus, Kassadin's winrate ain't that high afaik.
Nemitora (EUW)
: people really need to *stop* treating dodging like an intended mechanic of the game..
High elo players often do it to avoid getting an actual troll in the team. It is better to lose 3 lp than losing 20 lp because of your teammates flaming in champ select and threatening with inting.
: I just got flamed. For taking blue buff. In a bot game
Caustie (EUW)
: How can anyone play this game without losing their mind?
I don't lose my mind anymore since I have been using Playvig to get some money out of playing League. I also don't care anymore about winning or losing. I was plat last season, but now I play in silver/gold. I just fck around with off-meta builds right now and if I do care a little bit, then I play to win. If not, sucks for my team then. Most of the time I get flamed for not carrying my team. Cba tho. I upvoted your post simply because I was also in that state of thinking. But right now, meh.
dmanghope (EUW)
: Is there a way to permanently stop toxicity?
Rrstonius (EUW)
: It depends on how you look at it, the way i see it is that in terms of other categories of champions, they are the strongest by far. Its a common problem that Mages have to much sustain and power where as squishier roles have no good MR items to deal with their power.
When full build, yes. Mages can deal lots of damage to even tanks. Adcs can only rely on {{item:3156}} or {{item:3139}} if they want damage too. It takes some skill to be one step ahead of a mage when a mage is hardfocusing the adc in a teamfight. If a mage misses a skillshot, which is mostly a cc ability to begin with, then the mage is deemed useless for like 5 seconds.
Rrstonius (EUW)
: You saying mages arent over powered cause you stomped on them in an aram is an invalid point. Its like all those people who say they deserve to be in Masters because they beat a Master player one time.
Im just saying mages aren't overpowered because I know how to build against them properly. Sure, champs like Heimer, Cassio, Lux, should get a slight nerf, like nerfing the cd of their abilities with cc. I am not a balancing pro, but I do agree they deserve a slight nerf. They aren't that overpowered as you suggest though.
Rrstonius (EUW)
: Mages
Well I remember a game like 2 months ago in aram when we were against 5 mages and from mid-game on, we stomped them easily since we had a normal team comp. Mages aren't that overpowered. The thing that makes them overpowered is the duration of their stuns/roots and how easy it is for them to get to 40/45% cdr
Hajrulla (EUW)
: Uninstalled!
cya tomorrow
: Basic mathematics is proof enough. 10 people in a game with it being random which team each player ends up on besides role selection. Since it's random whether you end up with the better support or the worse support or mid or jungle or adc or top then simple law of averages dictates that while there can be anomalies in small sample sizes over a large period of games you would see a regression to the mean which is 50%. Anyone who's done high school mathematics should be able to understand that.
This has nothing to do with what I asked you for, but ok nice try.
Rioter Comments
: You get those on the enemy team just as much as your own. Maybe not in the course of 10 games but definitely over the course of 100.
proof? If you try to whiteknight Riot, then come with proof pls
Kurotsu (EUW)
: This is why I smurf
I hate smurfs, but yeah I understand your problem. The positional ranks were a nice idea, but it just doesn't work out well. Climbing as an adc can be hard if you're not good at kiting and attack/move. There's a key binding to make it much easier, but still it's hard to position yourself well if you are 1v5.
: Not just on about last game, I had confronted him earlier too (maybe a different account) I found it a hell of a lot easier. I'm winking at maybe he was slowed like a 0.00005% too much kind of thing, for example. Just missed that fearce battle I used to get and the few times I got a chance of slowing him down or even winning laning phase. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=NoJeansAllowed scroll down until you see my Morde game. It was my first time Morde, no joke. I was 12/4, MVP and I actually wanted to lose that game to balance out my MMR and rank. Morde was beyond broken before nerfs.
: Great Patch
maybe if you donate half of your salary to riot games, you might get an even better patch next time! PS: I just looked up your game against the Morde and the Morde had 70 farm at 35 minutes so I think you played against an iron/bronze player. If you really think winning against him is a result of the patch... {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Get Juk3d (EUNE)
: you guys need to chill
Last game I got flamed to death because I was lagging sometimes and I only ganked like 2 or 3 times. Every lane solo-lost their lanes hard and blamed me for it (ofcourse). My support was blaming me for wintrading (wintrading in gold elo, can you imagine tho?). The community needs an urgent reset, toxicity is on an extreme level. Good that my mental has improved a lot over the past years and now I just don't care about winning or losing, but ofcourse I still tryhard.
Robjen03 (EUW)
: LoL is just pathetic now
Well then become part of the oneshot fest. I play ap amumu and it's hella fun. I gave up on the meta since the game is more about who gets the first ragequitter or troller
Xaveria (EUW)
: Literally every game has a smurf or someone going AFK - why isn't Riot taking any action?
Riot be like: ''we can't know when someone is afk because of ragequit or dc'' but say one bad word and ur getting banned.
: Leavers in ranked
I agree that leaverbuster is not the real solution to the leaving/ragequitting problem. Waiting 20 minutes to join a queue can even feel like a small break to do something else in the meanwhile. Having an afk in ranked is still a big obstacle for your team and while no one can be sure if it's a connection breakdown or a ragequit, it still destroys the integrity of a competitive environment.
DenBettes (EUW)
: Unpopular Boards Opinion: Matchmaking & winrates
Well, I made a post about how bad matchmaking is currently a week ago and ranted about the smurfing problem, but I upvoted your post simply because your post was well-argumented and it is something low-elo people could learn from. Although I do think the matchmaking isn't perfect and could be better, since people that smurf tend to make games one-sided. For example, a diamond player gets bored and makes another account, trolls and soft-ints in his provisional games and ends up in, let's day bronze 3. Ofcourse the next 50 games (assuming he is tryharding on the smurf) he will win and make the game unfair for 9 other people. That equals up to 250 people being disappointed because they couldn't do anything to stop the smurf and 200 people being happy because they were hard carried and at the same time, being boosted since they had a free win. I still hold on to the fact that this kind of smurfing behaviour should be stopped.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: They're not feeders, they're having bad games. If they were constant feeders they would derank very quickly and you would not have them in your games. The enemy team feeds into you just as often, one just doesn't notice it as much.
So you tell me that in high elo feeders don't exist? Then I think you're missing out on something though. >.>
ManosBot13 (EUNE)
: A new skin does not neceserily means a buff.For example,if yi gets a new skin will he get buffed?No,he won't riot probably buffs champions who either got overnerfed in the past or are currently struggling to win games because they are easily countered.Mordekaiser does not need anything at the moment because he is actually counterable by QSS and some champions abilities
Yeah but we all know Riot's tactic to sell a skin. Look at Ekko, he also didn't need a buff when his new skin came out. And what did Riot do? Exactly.
ManosBot13 (EUNE)
: New mordekaiser skin
Pls no, because then Riot will buff him again to sell the skin. He is already a disaster to face against.
Rioter Comments
: wtf matchmaking
LEL I make a thread with valid arguments about how bad the matchmaking is, I get downvoted to oblivion. New thread with just 1 sentence about bad matchmaking, it gets upvoted. Logix pls {{sticker:sg-janna}}
: The Longest Meta in League History - Is League too "edgelord" now?
Have been playing Amumu ranked past few days. AP Amumu to be exact. I win way more games now. So yes, more damage = higher chance to win.
: > [{quoted}](name=NoJeansAllowed,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vejxExtH,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-12-28T14:07:50.285+0000) > > I could also write complaints when I have won 10 games which were stomped. I admitted nothing, I said I also complain when my team stomped the enemy team. Explain to me where is the paranoid part. Anyway you still have to work on your reading comprehension as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vejxExtH,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-28T14:29:41.567+0000) > > What accounts? All I've seen is you complain about unfair matchmaking when you claim it's working against you. I haven't seen you claim the opposite. Still waiting for you to reply on this {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} And also why am I paranoid. Feels like you guys can't explain things rationally and just jumping into defence when I ask about the facts.
: is Diana harder the Akali?
Diana is easier. Akali's kit is just overloaded, thus making her skill cap higher because there's more to master perfectly.
: > [{quoted}](name=NoJeansAllowed,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vejxExtH,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-28T14:16:36.588+0000) > > Interesting that you take your time to look up other people's complaints {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}. But yes I did complain about unfair matchmaking, on other accounts though! (since this account is a fresh one) Nice try btw, senior emissary you admitted to it in the comment right before that like I said stop being paranoid w/e if you want to find fault you will find it. Anyway you still have to work on your reading comprehension
> [{quoted}](name=NoJeansAllowed,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vejxExtH,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-12-28T14:07:50.285+0000) > > I could also write complaints when I have won 10 games which were stomped. I admitted nothing, I said I also complain when my team stomped the enemy team. Explain to me where is the paranoid part. Anyway you still have to work on your reading comprehension as well.
: the "you" used in this context is just another word for people not directed at anyone specific he is describing human behavior in general not yours specifically, because lets be honest no one got time to stalk any commentor on the boards to write specific answers like that, targeted at one person only thats why I said you should really try to understand what he was writing
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vejxExtH,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-28T14:29:41.567+0000) > > What accounts? All I've seen is you complain about unfair matchmaking when you claim it's working against you. I haven't seen you claim the opposite. read again buddy
: > [{quoted}](name=NoJeansAllowed,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vejxExtH,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-28T15:47:27.097+0000) > > Get some fresh air bro. You are getting delusional. lol stop being paranoid and interpret or read more into texts then there is also you might want to read those answers again and really try to understand what he was writing
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vejxExtH,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-28T14:10:33.713+0000) > > But you don't, you only complain when it's the opposite that happens. And that's perfectly normal. If you lose games, you probably get frustrated. If you win a lot of games, you'll just keep on playing and don't feel like you have much to complain about. i find it quite interesting that a senior emissary directly jumps into this conclusion, without having done the proper research.
Hansiman (EUW)
: > Interesting that you take your time to look up other people's complaints What's interesting about it? --- > But yes I did complain about unfair matchmaking, on other accounts though! What accounts? All I've seen is you complain about unfair matchmaking when you claim it's working against you. I haven't seen you claim the opposite. So what accounts are you using to complain about matchmaking working in your favor?
Get some fresh air bro. You are getting delusional.
: Matchmaking system is Sh*t
I agree, but yeah get downvoted by people who are lucky with the matchmaking {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Hansiman (EUW)
: > I could also write complaints when I have won 10 games which were stomped. But you don't, you only complain when it's the opposite that happens. And that's perfectly normal. If you lose games, you probably get frustrated. If you win a lot of games, you'll just keep on playing and don't feel like you have much to complain about.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vejxExtH,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-28T14:10:33.713+0000) > > But you don't, you only complain when it's the opposite that happens. Interesting that you take your time to look up other people's complaints {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}. But yes I did complain about unfair matchmaking, on other accounts though! (since this account is a fresh one) Nice try btw, senior emissary
: Toxic Behavior/Chat Restriction
yes you do deserve, but I also do understand your frustrations. It is a tough job to stay calm in games where your teammates ruin the game for you. Only thing you can do is press the mute button and report them. Retaliation will only bring you down. 2 wrongs doesn't make a right.
Hansiman (EUW)
: A lot of it is written out of frustration after a player comes out of a frustrating game. Venting on the boards is just a way to blow of some steam, which is honestly better than taking it out on others ingame.
I could also write complaints when I have won 10 games which were stomped. I want games to go even, not like gg at 5 minutes because there are trolls. It is basically League in a nutshell, shitshows and games with maybe 2 or 3 decent peeps and 7 people who shouldnt even play the game
: Don't like it? Find another game.
Or how about Riot slowly fixing the issues instead of moving on to creating a new game (which is surely gonna have tons of issues as well, mark my works)
Uraraka (EUNE)
: Smurfs=more sales (skin, pass, purchases) and brings activity. I do understand that they pose problems and affect quality of games, but I am not sure how to treat them; there is smurf detection(however bad it maybe) and maybe adding that as a factor to matchmaking will reduce their problems to some extent. Matchmaking is awful in general because 1) It is inclined mostly (or all) towards giving games faster and lesser(or not at all) towards giving fair games and 2) Punishment system is simply awful; players can int, troll, afk multiple games and are punished rarely, very rarely and not at all for what they do. Combined with forced 50% win rate, games are almost coin-flips always and it is simply "get good luck/rng" to win and not "play good to win". It is very rare to see adc carrying game in low elo and tbf your team in that {{champion:18}} game didn't even bother to play/build against her, given that she was premade with {{champion:16}} . Bot lane feeding is one of the major lose conditions across elo and all I can say is that your bot lane fed like bots right from level 2 all in. Even after losing lane, they didn't build defensive or played safe, but went on fighting repeatedly to feed her more. It is not a problem with matching, but a problem with players because all 4 players were of nearby ranks and possibly elo too. Also they were not smurfs, the duo played like ~850 and ~800 games. > Riot can't expect all players to invest hours of games per day to become better and better to solve the smurfing problem. Sadly they expect and imho they force all players to invest hours of games per day to grind to climb and don't care about anything. Everything about bad matchmaking and promos being even worse are clear indicators of this. > There are just too many smurfs in low elo. Since end of season I assume many players wanted to smurf and climb faster; when I played Feb-Jul(i guess) smurfs were there, but not very often like they're now. It won't be surprising to see them every game, because everyone wants to have good mmr for next season. Anyway, don't get frustrated and gl hf {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} p.s: I won't be surprised if that {{champion:110}} was mad with {{champion:50}} supp and began running down to feed because he thought mage supp is troll xD
I played against that Varus player 2 games later. Checked his op.gg and indeed, he is very bad. Told my bot to take advantage of it and we won the game
Fineeh (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=NoJeansAllowed,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=z4yAihsL,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-28T00:55:25.555+0000) > > Then we have 2 problems: smurfs and people who ruin games because they are beyong stupid, riot not punishing them even if they ruined hundreds of games. There is a summoner's code and they just don't obey to it. Riot be like: ''he will eventually go back to his deserved rank''. No, just no. That's the lamest excuse ever and a strong contradiction to what they want the game to be (according to the summoner's code, which RIOT FCKING GAMES created themselves) I am gonna put it this way. I relatively easily climbed into g2 promo without bigger problems. Played with premade against plats, matches felt just right for me there, challenging. Then I fell really fast into s2, like, woah there, wait? And now I can't even get back into gold for longer than few matches. So, is that my elo? When I pick my OTP 600k Irelia and go 7/0 in 10 minutes, but match overall is already 7/25? Am I ruining experience for my enemy laner by being some would-be smurf? Or is it the other way around? I went to check exact number of my games this season, it's 1277. All maps etc. Actually fun ones for whatever reason- maybe 400? (Including games that were fun just cuz both teams were nonstop insta flashing on cooldowns etc) Memorable and actually balanced matches that weren't in any way one sided? I'd say less, but let's say it was 10. At most. Just try and calculate percentage there. Matchmaking actually and truly sucks. This the most unrewarding experience in my life and I honestly regret putting more than one whole month of pure playtime into it. My advice to you is, don't care. Just don't. I stopped and it's sometimes, like once a week, fun.
I actually agree with you. But not caring about it will still hunt you down because deep down you do care. There was a time where indeed I didn't care. I was just afk in base 1 minute and then I moved my arse onto the 'fields of justice'. Played until I backed and another 2 minutes of chilling. It is not fun for my teammates but it was fun for me because I didn't care. Yet I created an experience for my teammates which I wouldn't enjoy either if a teammate does the exact same thing when I play to win. The clear hard truth is that the game is casino style, call it heads or tails and pray with your tits out you don't get the douchebags who don't understand a single duckin thing of how to lane/jungle. You can definitely make a difference, but in a lot of games it is a slight difference. Expect for if you are challenger with 300 hours per day to spend on League.
Fineeh (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=NoJeansAllowed,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=z4yAihsL,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-28T00:19:43.200+0000) > > explain how you can get decent ppl in your team if your team doesn't have the chance to get something out of the game because the enemy team is rolling over your team. Please, with some decent explanation and some clear examples. Oh, but they can get something out of the game, experience and actually shittons of it. For example, Gold vs. Diamond could be fun, let them have all drakes and slowly push every lane for all I care, but when you can't win a fight, stay the %%%% under that turret and farm. People don't go 0/10 because they play against smurfs, they do so because they are beyond stupid and will keep doing the same mistake again and again. An example, today. Me Ashe, supp Naut, kept engaging, kept getting us fked, after two deaths, I decided to be passive, but still fought when he recklessly jumped in. This went until he was 0/5 upon which I set chat on, wrote to him that he simply shouldn't fight and warned him that I won't even for a little bit put myself in danger because of him since their jg and adc were already fed. Set chat off again. He kept solo engaging. Now these are people that ruin your experience, not smurfs. Plenty smurfs I met were actually nice and when they saw I refuse to set foot from under turret, they actually let me farm safely, just so I can play a little. Given how much players are playing and that majority of that is actual low elo I really doubt you meet smurfs as often as you may think.
Then we have 2 problems: smurfs and people who ruin games because they are beyong stupid, riot not punishing them even if they ruined hundreds of games. There is a summoner's code and they just don't obey to it. Riot be like: ''he will eventually go back to his deserved rank''. No, just no. That's the lamest excuse ever and a strong contradiction to what they want the game to be (according to the summoner's code, which RIOT FCKING GAMES created themselves)
Fineeh (EUNE)
: I wouldn't say smurfs are such a problem. Maybe you can't win against someone much better, but you can still not lose hard and all it takes is common sense, which sadly, and I am gonna say this boldly with actual intention to offend those people, seems to be majority of low elo. It's not like they can't play the game, it's more like they can't think and play the game at same time resulting in these shitshows you see, such as enemy 35/8 adc. I'd rather play against full smurf team and have decent people in mine than the way it is now that you get 0/16 bot at 10th minute.
explain how you can get decent ppl in your team if your team doesn't have the chance to get something out of the game because the enemy team is rolling over your team. Please, with some decent explanation and some clear examples.
: The RNG elements are the exact reason why TFT requires some serious knowledge/skill. You have to be able to adapt to every item or champion that you get or that you opponents are getting. If every game would go exactly as you would want it to go, then every player would just go for the highest winning strategy every time without any trouble. If you think about it, the game would actually involve no skill at all if you could just make everything go your way. Regarding items, I do think the quantity of items for each players items evens out for every player towards the end and getting gold is by no means a bad thing sinc getting levels is equally important as getting items.
how can you adapt to an enemy who gets 5 3-star champs around the time Krugs spawn? Gimme a well educated explanation my friend.
Hansiman (EUW)
: > i mean why the fck do you guys always come up with this. It is Riot's task to provide the game with a fair matchmaking system, why do you ask me for a proposal? Perhaps to make you realize that just making a system like that isn't easy, not even for a company of Riot's size. Regardless of what changes they implemented, there would always one part of the community that complains about it. --- > They have so much money that they can easily tackle the problem step by step instead of just ignoring it and hiring more and more skin artists. Throwing money at a problem doesn't just magically solve it.
Well it solved the ugly skin problem. Now you see flashy skins, prestige edition skins, whole events just to sell them. All to blindfold us from the fact the matchmaking is bonkers. wintraders in high elo, buckets full of smurfs in low elo who make you unable to play a fair game.
Hansiman (EUW)
: > If Riot doesn't encourage smurfing, then why the heck can you find tons of vids on youtube where people are doing a full ''iron to challenger'' run without getting punished? I think you misunderstand what "doesn't encourage" means. Riot doesn't condone smurfing, but there's no rule against it when it comes to the game, (outside of clash). The reason is actually rather simple: Since the game is f2p, it would be impossible to accurately maintain this rule, thus the rule could just simply be ignored. What value would that provide? --- > Just solve this goddamn smurfing problem. How do you propose they do that? --- > It may be hard, but please move half of your skin department to the matchmaking/balancing department. How would moving artists over to a coding department help? They're entirely different fields.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=z4yAihsL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-27T22:42:52.700+0000) > > How do you propose they do that? i mean why the fck do you guys always come up with this. It is Riot's task to provide the game with a fair matchmaking system, why do you ask me for a proposal? I am someone who PLAYS the game, not someone who runs it. They have so much money that they can easily tackle the problem step by step instead of just ignoring it and hiring more and more skin artists. Stop bandwagoning the rest and start admitting that the matchmaking is awful.
Show more

NoJeansAllowed

Level 53 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion