Wolity (EUW)
: Let me guess , you scrolled down and clicked accept without reading right...
no, that is all a quote from the direct ticket with riot my friend gave me
Silent Note (EUNE)
: 1st) If you think it's so easy creating an algorithm that can decide with 100% accuracy whether someone was trolling or just having a really bad game, go ahead and send it to Riot. I'm sure they'd really appreciate it. But be careful, even if it bans 1 person unjustifiably, then there'll be an outrage that can have suing consequences. 2nd) If he gave a strong enough proof, then the account should've been permabanned. However, your friend shouldn't be able to get the money back, because what he did was against the Terms of Use. If someone scams you on the Black Market, you can't go to the police that you want a refund. If you're doing things that you know are against the rules, then it's not in the authorities' reach to make sure you don't get scammed, it's all your responsibility.
2. it is not about the money. and he has very strong proof. forum talk. discord. emails. and more and more. and as i said the orirginal email has been used during this and still contact,. and if someone says "lee stop troll" and he says "no, i don´t care about this game" and dies 3 times in shortest time posisble, how hard can such a script be?
Câstiél (EUW)
: My problem with threads like these is, that they're **always** completely subjective. You speak about your experiences, yet you make it seem like yours the "one true opinion". I tell you what: In my experience, trolling and toxic player got less. I see once maybe once every 30 games. I constantly see people whining that they got banned, I guess that a lot more people than you think are getting banned. When you're that deeply unsatisfied with riot and their game, why do you stick around? It's not like in your example - you can't just leave a country and it's government. But you can leave a game and it's developer, without having a single disadvantage.
why did the black people stay in the us? why did jews not go away from germany? because of a minority you should not give up the whole. YOUR POV is subjective. the real problem is once again, that nobody want to believe. they stay in their superb littel pony world and act like everything is fine. feel free to add my friend and play with him. you will see how many trolls he has that intentionally ruin games and cry about little things. i used to encounter at least one troll in 3-4 games. but this is not about that. it is about the fact that riot doesn´t actually try to improve its community.
: No, his point is very valid and even if it was false, there is no reason to ask him to delete it just because you disagree. That's not how a discussion works. I'll put it in very simple terms for you: * Person A is the original owner and he used "email A" and "password A" * Person B stole that account, he changed the info to "email B" and "password B" * Person C is your friend who bought it from Person B, he changed the info to "email C" and "password C" All your friend got at the start are info "B" including boards login and whatever. So the only thing you are proving is the scammer. Nothing proves that he is the original owner since your friend didn't talk to person A and never had info A. You are just assuming that person B and A are the same person.
that is not correct dear sir, because if you go into the forums you will be asked for a code. this one has been the original email. look it up yourself. and again, he is still in contact with the guy and see him using he. how if he did not retrieve it by his own?
Shamose (EUW)
: > even do a joke about the holocaust or slavery. But are they funny jokes? > A friend bought an account online, he had all the information. changed email and everything. But the owner reclaimed it over riot and scammed this guy that way. Riots policy: "selling and buying accounts is against our terms of use" "the action of buying, selling, trading, or giving away an account is strictly against our Terms of Use and sadly, we do not offer support for accounts that have been found to be in violation of them, which you can read in full at: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse " >so, he did send all the information but guess what. NOTHING happened. he did prove to riot not only that this guy was selling the account, but also that he scammed it back. But riot doesn´t care. They just ACT like they are doing something. But they do NOT! So he either bought it from the original owner who is doing that scam. Or he bought a stolen account that was reclaimed by the original owner. In either way there is no way for your friend to prove that the person that reclaimed it is the person who is selling accounts. > The truth is. Riot is like a government. They claim to do things for the better. but they just put the ones away on the surface. That speak up. Riot is like a private company, who can do whatever they want to people that use their service according to the ToU.
"So he either bought it from the original owner who is doing that scam. Or he bought a stolen account that was reclaimed by the original owner. In either way there is no way for your friend to prove that the person that reclaimed it is the person who is selling accounts." uhm, yes there is. since he had all the information including the original email from a boards login try and the person is still talking to him in discord. mocking him. and on discord you can see him play. there are many ways to prove that the original owner did scam him. and why would that even matter? please delete your comment since it is simply not true and doesn´t help for a discussion "Riot is like a private company, who can do whatever they want to people that use their service according to the ToU" neither does that help all. i actually did say they do what they want. and only because they are allowed to do it, doesn´t mean they have to lie and abuse their power. no?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: "mute all" at beginning of game
that is like, "don´t go outside so you can´t get raped"
: > if nobody is telling them how pathetic they are....how will they learn? First, pretty sure deep down they know, even if they don't admit it to themselves. Second, not like they gonna listen to some random stranger aggressively insulting them.
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LmTw8N7k,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T23:19:39.000+0000) > > First, pretty sure deep down they know, even if they don't admit it to themselves. > Second, not like they gonna listen to some random stranger aggressively insulting them. but, maybe they listen to 1of 100000. and again,. who else? riot won´t do anything. their parents(if they have) neither. so, that is my question, there is nothing else to do about it. riot COULD do something, btu they won´t.
: > so what do you do? at least throw some words on them no? But why? Don't you think they get even more of a rise out of that? That they are getting to you and it shows?
if nobody is telling them how pathetic they are....how will they learn? from alone? surely not. If we just ignore it they keep doing it forever. this way they at least deep inside feel dead or bad. win
KITP Bluu (EUW)
: Why always this toxicity??
if you join a competetive game and have a certain level, people have all right to expect a thing or two. and if you are 0.3.0 and u still ENGAGE a fight for example. every player should have the right to call you whatever he wants. since you are ruining their experience. also intentionally feed, not to know a law doesn´t protect you from it. at some point, flame is perfeclty fine. the REAL problem is, people start crying about words. sometimes they are just the truth.
: Why do people direspect me and call me a troll and expect me to keep playing the match?
because you are FIVE in a team inclduing yourself. troll! Possibly you even did troll, no? think about it
Rioter Comments
JustClone (EUNE)
: My answer is clear. You blame others for your mistakes. This are focused on what your team does, instead of what you shold be doing. So focus, and get better yourself. Instead of flaming your team... for your own mistakes. I want to be absolutely clear with this: IN YOUR ELO YOUR TEAM CANNOT HOLD YOU BACK. You can carry games alone, at any role. With every single champion. So what others have been telling you, and I quote here: > You decide your elo Was the truth all along. The sooner you relize it, the better. Good luck, son.
well, okay. so how do i beat this 10.3 cassio mid? while this 6.0.6 garen spin to win me? while my top laner is dead, while my support refuse to use anything to help me? HOW? we did not mention the shaco that might appear at any time or that nautilus cc me down how do you solve your math test? 5x5= "calculate 5x5". ohj really? 0 points
JustClone (EUNE)
: Play better. In your elo, you do not need teammates to carry yourself out. As alternative ...blaming your team for loss will keep you there for a long time..
> [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YNcPz7EQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-31T14:05:12.050+0000) > > Play better. In your elo, you do not need teammates to carry yourself out. > As alternative ...blaming your team for loss will keep you there for a long time.. "better". wow. you are the greatest sick person wow! you should be LCS coach. either answer the fking question or be quiet. what do you try to achieve with this?
Rioter Comments
: more like > [{quoted}](name=Noobelsbert,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vefT44Ju,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-15T12:01:23.140+0000) > > A guy raping a women on the street. > > Witness1 **raping the rapist** > > result: Witness1 AND the guy getting chat restriction for flame
> [{quoted}](name=EpicDieterBohlen,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vefT44Ju,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-10-28T04:37:37.496+0000) > > more like no, for the rape you won´t be punished. only for using chat. that is my whole expression
: I actually expected OP to be stupid when seeing the -21 votes, but he is actually 100% correct.
> [{quoted}](name=abusegirls,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vefT44Ju,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-10-21T11:20:53.615+0000) > > I actually expected OP to be stupid when seeing the -21 votes, but he is actually 100% correct. that is the problem with this community. they actually support trolls. only the people that complain about it are targeted.
Valzuuuh (EUW)
: Hey, i have Radeon RX 580 and i just updated my drivers to the most recent version available (optional 19.10.1) and i didn't experience any stutter or FPS drops in-game, i also have two monitors. Radeon Settings software also works without any issues on my end, did you uninstall your graphics drivers properly before you attempted to reinstall the drivers? I'm looking forward to your response. :-)
> [{quoted}](name=Valzuuuh,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=TLExGyha,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-17T15:06:31.309+0000) > > Hey, > > i have Radeon RX 580 and i just updated my drivers to the most recent version available (optional 19.10.1) and i didn't experience any stutter or FPS drops in-game, i also have two monitors. > > Radeon Settings software also works without any issues on my end, did you uninstall your graphics drivers properly before you attempted to reinstall the drivers? > > I'm looking forward to your response. :-) did do so
Rioter Comments
JustClone (EUNE)
: Man the guys below have made much more funnier rape jokes than this... Cant upvote your troll post, need to try harder. Perhaps next time
i am not trying anything. that is just how it is
Kurotsu (EUW)
: This post will get a big delete-hammer soon
riot knows it is the truth, therefor, no.
: That's a general problem with Political Correctness, not just the ban system. Soon if someone steals from you on the street you won't be allowed to shout "Thief" anymore because it might offend the poor criminal.
> [{quoted}](name=LootAndPillage,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vefT44Ju,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-15T12:06:28.026+0000) > > That's a general problem with Political Correctness, not just the ban system. > > Soon if someone steals from you on the street you won't be allowed to shout "Thief" anymore because it might offend the poor criminal. exactly
: league of legends ban system in a nutshell/real life
Rioter Comments
Uraraka (EUNE)
: It isn't a bug, but the design as it forces players to play more games to climb and probably the reason for no punishment for afk/inters/trolls as they help in this.{{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=maayonmaayan,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=G1wPsW5I,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-14T13:54:50.471+0000) > > It isn't a bug, but the design as it forces players to play more games to climb and probably the reason for no punishment for afk/inters/trolls as they help in this.{{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} but the game i get, are 100% impossible to play. i mean, 100%. not even faker would win.i never lose a game. it is always one who leaves, literally afk, inting or flame and blame so much that everyone stop playing.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: >they act on riots rules...they represent riot. so yes, it is riot. not a green guy. They follow this https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/announcements-en/3eWpXbJi >to be honest. i never saw someone getting banned for inting/troll, but if you can, prove me wrong. [Here](https://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=Terep) He got banned with nice help from support team <3. >3.riot did ban a singed support with about 80% winrate. lie. He got unbaned and that's maked a day they changed their policy about off meta builds. [You can read more here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player) And if you don't want. Here's the part you may find intresting. >The following are behaviors that would not be acted on by our disciplinary systems: > > >Choosing unusual champions, building unusual items, or experimenting with new ideas that don’t match the current >“meta”. [You can read article when they announced this change](https://www.riftherald.com/lol-gameplay/2017/3/28/15091228/lol-ban-policy-meta-breaking-off-meta-smite-support) But i see you are the type that don't do his research so i don't even hope you will read any of that. >4.wrong, if you get 1 report each game doesn´t lead to a punishment ever. getting 5-10 in 5-20 games, does. trust me, i know it. i have proof. >also i didn´t mean this. i ment that you get banned for being toxic if u ask in chat for a report. I'm threatened with report every game by many people cause of my off meta picks. Didn't got single punishemnt. I would like to see that proof. Since if you think about it. All you do with that report is TURN on A BOT. That won't behave diffrent if you TURN him on more than ONCE. And >Do not threaten or repeatedly tell a player you will report them. Doing so can encourage players who are already negative to continue their behavior. Whether they know they are being reported or not has no bearing to whether the system will act >on them. But most importantly, repeatedly threatening or arguing with a negative player can end up derailing the game for >everyone else and then open yourself up to reports and possible disciplinary action as well. Avoid negative thoughts and >useless chatting with poor performing teammates! Focus on victory by muting the offending player and then reporting >them at the end of the game. > >Do not ask other players in the match to report the offending player. It only takes one report for our systems to review a game. Additional reports will not do anything for the offending player; however as mentioned above, it could open yourself up to a report of your own; especially if you are derailing the match by constantly demanding reports of other players. >it is not that he didn´t do it. he refused to do it. He can do it. You aren't his boss. If you would play jungle you would understand that ganking sometimes is not the best idea and will lead to you both getting killed. >watch the replay if you want but don´t imply things that are simply not true. he also flamed others being behind after they >got ganked many times. it is the whole picture, nto 1 part. oh so that all was a rant about some bad jungler that don't look on map? >6.waste time on chat, some people can do many things. this expression is pointless. how is ONE line, while u dead or >whatever impacting a game...no. also could be AFTER the game.no? some people pet their cat or call their friends during >game...i mean...dude Ok so this only will make person who you call to reapot more tilted. He will argue over that to "defend" himself and his "honor". Number of reports don't matter so it won't change anything. Only make it harder to win a game. I don't care if somebody call his friend or pet his cat. At least he don't provoke somebody into pointless argue. But i see it's problem for you to understand that simple concept. >7.ok, y, how do i pick another champ ingame that does more damage as a mage? what a nonsense. he also can ruin farm, for example do 1 hit between turret shots. this is 100% bullshit mate. and no, it is trolling, he only does it to provoke others. but how does this even matter? Well destroying game is griefing. Trolling is more of making fun. Like insted of playing trying to take blue buff from his spawn to nexus with syndra and tahm. But let's not argue what you or I think trolling mean. >8. why you accuse that? >who said so? >and even if he does. it does not bother me. let him write. at least he might try to win this game not people that intentionally int and lose the game. I'm not the person who set rules here so good luck with that. Mister snowflake. >9.they did not. dude. no. you can send a replay? i doubt it. you have proof for that? i doubt it. but go ahead, show us. >and flaming is no source of anything. it is always a reaction. you are wrong here again See above. Flaming is source of more flaming and tilt. It's not always a reaction but looking at everything you said i see you are blinded by your arrogance . I love this "you are wrong here again" Exacly in every single time you said I was wrong you just showed how little to know fact cheaking you did. That's just sad. Have a nice day.
> [{quoted}](name=mikrogane2305,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UUOUJQNd,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-08-29T22:41:40.403+0000) > > They follow this https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/announcements-en/3eWpXbJi Written by who? > > [Here](https://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=Terep) > He got banned with nice help from support team <3. > > > He got unbaned and that's maked a day they changed their policy about off meta builds. > [You can read more here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player) > > And if you don't want. Here's the part you may find intresting. > > > [You can read article when they announced this change](https://www.riftherald.com/lol-gameplay/2017/3/28/15091228/lol-ban-policy-meta-breaking-off-meta-smite-support) > But i see you are the type that don't do his research so i don't even hope you will read any of that. > > > I'm threatened with report every game by many people cause of my off meta picks. Didn't got single punishemnt. > I would like to see that proof. Since if you think about it. All you do with that report is TURN on A BOT. That won't behave diffrent if you TURN him on more than ONCE. > And > > > He can do it. You aren't his boss. > If you would play jungle you would understand that ganking sometimes is not the best idea and will lead to you both getting killed. > > oh so that all was a rant about some bad jungler that don't look on map? > > > Ok so this only will make person who you call to reapot more tilted. He will argue over that to "defend" himself and his "honor". Number of reports don't matter so it won't change anything. Only make it harder to win a game. > I don't care if somebody call his friend or pet his cat. At least he don't provoke somebody into pointless argue. > But i see it's problem for you to understand that simple concept. > and no, it is trolling, he only does it to provoke others. but how does this even matter? > > > Well destroying game is griefing. > Trolling is more of making fun. > Like insted of playing trying to take blue buff from his spawn to nexus with syndra and tahm. > But let's not argue what you or I think trolling mean. > > > I'm not the person who set rules here so good luck with that. Mister snowflake. > > See above. > > Flaming is source of more flaming and tilt. > It's not always a reaction but looking at everything you said i see you are blinded by your arrogance . > > I love this "you are wrong here again" > Exacly in every single time you said I was wrong you just showed how little to know fact cheaking you did. > That's just sad. > Have a nice day. awda
: >you will bann me from the forum You got that part wrong. You "will" be ban by community member not Riot emply. Those people with Green nicks are giving bans not Riot. >you only ban people that complain or speaking out the truth! I would like you to do some research here on forum. There are people complaining that they get banned for "nothing" and first line in their chat logs is "k*s you black Ni**** I hope your family get can***" And there are also peopel that complain cause they get ban for inting. It's always funny to read their excuses why they int or flame. >troll picking Well Riot said that there's no "troll picking" They allow you to shape meta how you want. You can't get banned for it. >calling out a report Report number mean nothing. One report gona give you that same outcome as 10 reports. It's pointless and would be nice if Riot would start to give bans for spaming "report xyz" >this guy for not ganking Not every jungler(I mean champion) is aggresive. You should play some jungle to know why your jungler is not ganking you. It's not a bannable offence as well. >if someone flame this guy for not ganking and troll picking, or calling out a report. it is nothing but the truthful justice. Even a cry for help! And how that gona help? You only wast time on chatting and you aren't focused on game. It gona only make things harder >if i tell my support to stop farm 10times, but he doesn´t. call him a troll. i am not toxic. he is! i am just speaking out the truth! *That's griefing not Trolling. if you call him troll what it gona do? Nothing? Exacly Nothing? Insted of wasting time on chat. Show him that you don't care and be better at farming with champion that deal more ad damage than him. And report him after game. >you should stop protecting this whiney spoiled kids! Well that's kinda ironic that you act exacly like one. Beeing mad that you don't get what you want.(Excuse to flame others) And ruin game as well as provoking. >If someone call me a son of a %%%%% after i fk up a gank i couldn´t care less. there is a mute button. Mute button don't make him stop flaming you. He still gona write a book of torment on chat insted of focusing on game. >You have to fight the source of the problem, not the consequences. Well Flaming is too a source of the problem. As it's the easiest to get banned for. Automated system have trouble figuring out if somebody int or is just braind***. You can always send replay to support. Thier helped me few times with somebody inting.
1. they act on riots rules...they represent riot. so yes, it is riot. not a green guy. 2.there are also people selling 8 y old for sex in the philipines(and every other country), doesn´t mean that there are no innocent people and all are bad there...just because you pull out the worst example doesn´t justify anything. to be honest. i never saw someone getting banned for inting/troll, but if you can, prove me wrong. 3.riot did ban a singed support with about 80% winrate. lie. 4.wrong, if you get 1 report each game doesn´t lead to a punishment ever. getting 5-10 in 5-20 games, does. trust me, i know it. i have proof. also i didn´t mean this. i ment that you get banned for being toxic if u ask in chat for a report. 5.it is not that he didn´t do it. he refused to do it. meanwhile he die in river and ignore ss pings. because he did not care. he didn´t even try to get away or anything. use your brain. watch the replay if you want but don´t imply things that are simply not true. he also flamed others being behind after they got ganked many times. it is the whole picture, nto 1 part. 6.waste time on chat, some people can do many things. this expression is pointless. how is ONE line, while u dead or whatever impacting a game...no. also could be AFTER the game.no? some people pet their cat or call their friends during game...i mean...dude 7.ok, y, how do i pick another champ ingame that does more damage as a mage? what a nonsense. he also can ruin farm, for example do 1 hit between turret shots. this is 100% bullshit mate. and no, it is trolling, he only does it to provoke others. but how does this even matter? 8. why you accuse that? who said so? and even if he does. it does not bother me. let him write. at least he might try to win this game not people that intentionally int and lose the game. 9.they did not. dude. no. you can send a replay? i doubt it. you have proof for that? i doubt it. but go ahead, show us. and flaming is no source of anything. it is always a reaction. you are wrong here again
Diävolo (EUW)
: He won't get banned for DM chat tho
> [{quoted}](name=Diävolo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AQqpM5HL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-29T15:08:48.599+0000) > > He won't get banned for DM chat tho he will! they do include it if you send a ticket
: Well.....yes. The whole point of not being allowed to name and shame on the forums is to prevent players from witch hunting.
> [{quoted}](name=Garbage Manlet,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AQqpM5HL,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-29T17:11:29.785+0000) > > Well.....yes. > > The whole point of not being allowed to name and shame on the forums is to prevent players from witch hunting. which is a shame
Trias000 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Declined,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AQqpM5HL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-29T14:54:55.105+0000) > > Greetings VESKO14, > > You can use the F12-key to take screenshots while in-game. F12 doesn't work for me anymore. Is that hotkey somewhere in the options? I can't find it.
> [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AQqpM5HL,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-08-29T18:13:58.746+0000) > > F12 doesn't work for me anymore. Is that hotkey somewhere in the options? I can't find it. you can press F12 on your keyboard, alt+tab out of the game, insert it in "paint"
FNC Snow (EUNE)
: The most TOXIC player ever
and you never thought a second about the fact that you did fk up ? btw, the 1 and 5 trick doesn´t work...maybe 1999 when the internet has been a new thing...but of course they inlcude those version.
RogueDek (EUW)
: Riot needs to get their shit togheter.
> [{quoted}](name=RogueDek,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=0EVE6xn8,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-28T19:13:31.204+0000) > > First, TFT. You know, fine, it's just to hop on the hype train. > > Then, Eternals. Why? I am dying inside as I'm typing this just %%%%ing wondering what drove such a good company to do this. > But fine, whatever. They *sure* need more money. > > There's so much questionable moves from Riot lately. Barebone events, lowkey Fortnite Battle Passes, Prestige skins, TFT Little Legends, the Eternals which will litterally COST REAL MONEY TO ADD ACHIEVEMENT TRACKERS TO CHAMPIONS? > > Honestely, if there isn't a SG event or something of the sort soon, I'm just gonna quit playing this game. Riot (or better say Tencent) has become too greedy for me to bare with. > > Hope Riot comes to their senses and either stops this Eternal bullshit, or makes it semi-free. That and fix their events. Done just getting 10 missions and a skin shard or 2 per event. This isn't an Event. This is a joke. > > Best Regards, > RogueDek what you want? the game is free to play! freeloader crying!
: not player, but RIOT behaviour
> [{quoted}](name=Noobelsbert,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UUOUJQNd,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-29T14:12:22.601+0000) > > enough is enough riot! > seriously. > > you will bann me from the forum. but i couldnt get less crap! > > here is the truth about your handling of the "toxic" community. > > i play a single ranked. we give all our best. so does the enemy. good battle. at the end. we manage to win. > next game. > out of the blue...pyke decide to afk walk down mid...5times. after that. he kept trolling the whole game. > i still went 3.2.0 but hey. YOU decide your elo. > next game. > phase rush nasus jungle with literally 0 ganks all game long.0! > but what he does. engage all fights in jungle and river to go 0.8.1 > meanwhile, top lane is 1.3.0 30 to 100cs. flame how bad jugnle is and keeps going in. 4.12.0 > > so, you demand us being calm in this scenario. But what will you do riot? > exactly. nothing. becasue phase rush 0 gank nasus jungle going 0.8.1 is "bad game". right? riven losing it and keeps fighting and dying is not a decision because she is mad, it is "bad game" > seriously. what you expect? > > you only ban people that complain or speaking out the truth! > if someone flame this guy for not ganking and troll picking, or calling out a report. it is nothing but the truthful justice. Even a cry for help! > does that behavior help? no, maybe not. But the problem is. do you do something about it? NO! > > if i tell my support to stop farm 10times, but he doesn´t. call him a troll. i am not toxic. he is! i am just speaking out the truth! > > you should stop protecting this whiney spoiled kids! facts are facts. so finally do something about people intentionally ruin others games, provoke and troll. > > If someone call me a son of a %%%%% after i fk up a gank i couldn´t care less. there is a mute button. but if people int a lane for no reason or because someone use a ping 3 times (which is recommended by pros), that is NOT ok! > > **You have to fight the source of the problem, not the consequences.** no surprise people downvote it. whole community is toxic in their behavior and doesn´t believe anything. everyone only complain for false reasons...typical league. not surprising.
Cypherous (EUW)
: > you only ban people that complain or speaking out the truth! So your entire whine is about something that isn't against the rules and that riot has zero control over? :P
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UUOUJQNd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-29T14:16:41.485+0000) > > So your entire whine is about something that isn't against the rules and that riot has zero control over? :P how is intentionally feeding not against the rules? especially if you meanwhile provoke your team in chat?
: > if i tell my support to stop farm 10times, but he doesn´t. call him a troll. i am not toxic. he is! i am just speaking out the truth! >you should stop protecting this whiney spoiled kids! facts are facts. so finally do something about people intentionally ruin others games, provoke and troll. loving the contradiction here.... regardless of whether or not the support taking a few CS (was it a relic shield user by any chance?) YOU flaming him is 'ruin others games, provoke and troll' too
> [{quoted}](name=Conphucius,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UUOUJQNd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-29T15:13:33.467+0000) > > loving the contradiction here.... > > regardless of whether or not the support taking a few CS (was it a relic shield user by any chance?) YOU flaming him is 'ruin others games, provoke and troll' too no, taking all. constantly. but as all league player you always accuse the worst and refuse to see that someone might complain for a good reason. typical. not surprised.
Rioter Comments
: Yeah that's what everyones teams are like. Low priority queue is the official name.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KQKXlnXw,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-19T23:36:12.280+0000) > > Yeah that's what everyones teams are like. > > Low priority queue is the official name. they aren´t. eery day i start the game, "let´s do this, be quiet, win hard". first game. top/,mid pre. mid die afk lvl1 in jungle. they go 2:20:3 combined. 60 to 130 cs....
: how do i get out of toxic Q?
> [{quoted}](name=Noobelsbert,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KQKXlnXw,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-17T16:50:23.712+0000) > > Seriously? how do i get out of it? > > there has to be a way?! > > stupid riot banned me 24hours becasue i showed a screen of a nunu who troll picked nunu support, farmed, trolled big time with cleanse and ghost... > that is exactly the way riot is! if you behave like shit and troll, NOTHING! happen, if u talk, ban/punishment! > > seriously! how do i get out of toxic Q? > if you don´t believe me, watch a single replay, play once with me. it is not 2outta10 or 1outta3...it is every single game at least 1! nobody? because it is really getting out of hand...maybe i should start streaming to convince more people
: Toxic queue? You mean low priority queue? Never heard anyone use the term toxic queue.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KQKXlnXw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-17T18:10:05.446+0000) > > Toxic queue? You mean low priority queue? Never heard anyone use the term toxic queue. call it what u want, but my team is full of toxic people flame blame troll from the get go.
ziffolo (EUW)
: Stop playing for some time, and in your next game before even buying items hit /muteall
> [{quoted}](name=ziffolo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KQKXlnXw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-17T16:55:48.509+0000) > > Stop playing for some time, and in your next game before even buying items hit /muteall how does mute all prevent troll picking or others flame each other and int? but if you think it will hjelp
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Hey! As I mentioned above, if you're encountering issues and you haven't already, please submit a player support ticket - It really helps us nail a solution that works for all affected players. I apologise that this is causing disruption :(
it is NOT his PC. it happened to many others at the time of the patch, to me just now(played the last days and today)....and you could also mention how to fix it, no? repairing the game (automatically after reboot my pc) worked for me. the available options didn´t do anything
Cypherous (EUW)
: > I keep reporting such behaviours. Sometimes I get feedback, sometimes I don't. Yeah the system is designed not to tell you of every single punishment that gets handed out > The idea is that riot let the players help them in the mission of keeping the gameplay safe from trolls, feeders.. etc. Already had it, the results were inconsistent and they took far too long to be judged and punishments to be handed out so it was scrapped in favour of an automated system that has no bias and only punishes based on facts not feelings
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E1tbH6yt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-28T15:56:10.155+0000) > > Yeah the system is designed not to tell you of every single punishment that gets handed out why? wouldn't my perception of my reports improve?
: The problem with the tribunal wasnt inaccurate judgement (it was very good in fact, the data was used to set up the current report system). But it was waaaay to slow. It just takes players way too much time to review those games/chatlogs.
> [{quoted}](name=Temudschinn,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E1tbH6yt,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T20:53:49.448+0000) > > The problem with the tribunal wasnt inaccurate judgement (it was very good in fact, the data was used to set up the current report system). But it was waaaay to slow. It just takes players way too much time to review those games/chatlogs. i opened a ticket because someone told me i should hang myself and stream it live so he can laugh about it. It took riot 8 days to ban him for 1 week...not sure if the time window is the problem
Show more

Noobelsbert

Level 166 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion