: i did like 5 times, i cryed under the Shower
> [{quoted}](name=ViPeRextra,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AdzjuZEZ,comment-id=00000001000100000000,timestamp=2016-04-14T07:04:07.459+0000) > > i did like 5 times, i cryed under the Shower thats my boy, now go pray for your soul! :>
: Isn't it, like, the exact opposite. AP Ekko is not played because he's so unforgiving, whereas Tank Ekko SPECIFIcally leaves room for error and requires less attention to clean execution.
> [{quoted}](name=NorthernRedStar,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AdzjuZEZ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-04-14T10:12:27.681+0000) > > Isn't it, like, the exact opposite. AP Ekko is not played because he's so unforgiving, whereas Tank Ekko SPECIFIcally leaves room for error and requires less attention to clean execution. did you see the "not." ?
: i played him in Ascension , i felt bad for it (._.) {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
better take a shower you dirty piece of filth! :P
Serika Zero (EUNE)
: tanks are generally easier to play than any other class as you don't pay as hard for your mistakes if a little support (not tank ones like leona), a mage, assassin or marksman puts their pretty pixelbumb in the wrong place for even 1 second, they get deleted as a tank, you get time to asset the situation and may even escape. Death comes slower for you Ekko in particular is a "effect delay" champion. By 4 seconds to be exact. Tank build benefits both his kit (due to ult heal) and core playstyle (due to delayed nature). That's why, Tank Ekko will come back over and over again, until they most likely change his kit. Or at least remove ult heal
i actually like the idea of the heal removal. if its a timetravel it shouldn't heal anyway but reset his complete state (buffs, debuffs, health, mana, etc.) but instead they went with the lame middle way and made it heal him to make it not go over the top. i feel like the ult should either reposition him and do damage without any health changes OR just revert his position without dealing damage but giving him the state he was 4 seconds prior (double zhonyas wink wink). tldl: ult is overloaded.
3rd Age (EUW)
: the statistics belong to like bronze tier or something.. go to champion.gg for real statistics plat+ tank ekko winrate is 57% btw
these are the overall ranked statistics (all tiers from bronze to challenger). it gets even worse if you look at lower tiers but yes, also in platin and higher he enjoys a high play- and winrate.
: Interesting to see Malzahar, Sion, Volibear and Zyra with These winrates.
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AdzjuZEZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-13T09:47:56.605+0000) > > Interesting to see Malzahar, Sion, Volibear and Zyra with These winrates. winrates can be a little deceiving if the popularity of a champ is low(ish). Means that only dedicated players pick em up that can really play that champ and thus win more often with it. ekkos popularity + winrate on the other hand means that every scrub is picking him up and they still win with him.
Rioter Comments
: Besides that skin... we pretend that ult evolution doesn't exist
huh? what were we talkin about..? ;>
: The ultimate evolution always looks cool... that is the main reason why anyone evolves it, because the colour scheme looks so awesome.
Rioter Comments
Adama (EUW)
: yeah, supports can be toxic. When you play adc and have a bad game, they will constantly type passive agressive things like ''...'', '':/'' or something like that. Or ping spam your corpse when you die. I mean hell if I play bad, he isn't to be blamed for that, but in the end it's a game and it's pretty insane how toxic people can be about someones mistakes.
i received cancer and straight up death wishes from my supports. but as you said, in the end its a game and it doesn't bother me too much what some league warriors cry at me. :D
: > [{quoted}](name=Oachkatzel,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=y44F11F5,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-03-31T16:39:10.026+0000) > > i know the lane camping issue. when i see enemy team tags in jungle and top i always play super safe top (warding up and not going for a kill unless i see the enemy jungler) and this often leads to them wasting much time. > i understand that this is more a psychological thing and not gameplay and some do not like that. > i just ping the jungler and tell my teammates to push and gain sometimes a lot out of it but i also understand if someone dislikes this kind of playstyle. What I dont like that I need to watch for club names. Check their match histories and so on to know if they are premade. While any guy can see every bit of information there is to know about my account. Still it dosent mean they cant do something like I had not too long time ago. Where enemy garen kept making synchronized ultimates with karthus to blow me instantly. While I was with premades that didn't want go gank for me for some reason...
i personally wish they wouldn't even show club tags. my duo mate and i have them on cause its a funny one and gives them a fair warning but i dont look up enemies anymore. i dont want to see their rank because it sometimes affects my gameplay. if i know enemy is diamond i might act scared and if he is bronze i might underestimate him. that was a little off topic though. maybe they should just mark premades in the loading screen so everybody knows. i really hope they already check if reports were send by premades and handle them accordingly. (pretty sure they do though, else it would be really stupid on their side)
ZartarUK (EUW)
: no what you are doing is making your opinion known, everyone disagrees with it and you still ignore it and there is sane reasoning, you just ignore it because you cant accept you are wrong simple as
i accept that i dont want to reply to you so here goes my last one.
: Waiting times get annoying but I could get over them. It actually happened often at least for me. Like against me there are like goon squads send to kill me. While premades are busy camping their friends lane. Their word will be bigger than yours. Like a guy never helped me except his friend but pushed my lane when I died. Explaining it to me that he "resets" the wave. When after each push minions stayed on enemy side for quite a while and me being unable to farm. Climbing is difficult sometimes. I saw people leave the game after one death. I saw people lie about stuff so opponents would report. I saw quite a large amount of awesome insults. Until recently I kind of forgot about premades as I cant see who is premade anymore. But after noticing premades and having bad experience with them I believe that in a lot of cases in the past premades where involved. Solo and Duo I wouldnt mind but not more. If you want a make something like a team and play against others who communicate with each other. Like someone said in this post riot tries to push team play. Or team work is op! Yeah and I would need few hundred fingers to count how many times no one listens to my pings. Like I know and I see so I inform them. Then I get really good responses and here is pretty much what each one says "Fck you why should I listen to you". If I get this with solo players you can get same with premades. Maybe they wont express it like that but they will keep doing their thing with their friends.
i know the lane camping issue. when i see enemy team tags in jungle and top i always play super safe top (warding up and not going for a kill unless i see the enemy jungler) and this often leads to them wasting much time. i understand that this is more a psychological thing and not gameplay and some do not like that. i just ping the jungler and tell my teammates to push and gain sometimes a lot out of it but i also understand if someone dislikes this kind of playstyle.
ZartarUK (EUW)
: no prob bro next time you should actually listen what people have to say rather than be adamant you are right even when no one agrees with you {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
if i ever change my views because some strangers on the internet disagree with me without sane reasoning then i hope i get smited right into hell.
ZartarUK (EUW)
: no you just wont accept your opinion is wrong and make up horrible excuses and say things that dont make sense so you dont understand what you are talking about and downvotes mean a lot, especially -5 maybe when you actually understand this topic make a new thread and we can discuss it then, till then you arent making any sense
thanks for your input.
kurnubego (EUNE)
: Yes, people don't like change which fucks them over. Go figure. To draw a line of comparison of how stupid you sound: How about someone breaks both of your legs, puts you into a wheelchair and when you'll try to say something against it will go like "excuses for not being able to adapt to a wheelchair".
well, congratz on the most stupid comparison i ever read. have a nice day sir.
Svempe007 (EUNE)
: The premades can communicate way better if they use a voicechat which most of them do. This obviously leads to more information being exchanged between the premades and better teamplay overall. Do you think carrying vs 4 pre and 1 solo is as easy as carrying in full solo?
you have those premades as well so i dont really get it? is this about being the superstar in a game and single handedly destroy the enemies? **your chances of winning overall stay the same.** i highlighted that because some seem to not understand it. its a mathematical thing that can be proven. you could do it yourself. well back to the superstar thingy - yes, that might be more difficult as your teammates may (trust me when i say not always) communicate better. you might even feed your ass off and get carried OR you destroy your lane and still carry albeit not being in voice with them. if you are social you could even join their voice, might not work every time but maybe you even make some friends? i joined team chats and i also invited other soloqers to mine. what is riot gonna do about that? shut teamspeak servers down? i doubt it.
ZartarUK (EUW)
: no point really talking about this with you when you dont understand it especially the part about queue times and pros anyway there is a reason your post has so many downvotes
i work in an environment where i need to think about stuff like queue times every day and you come up with stuff like "you have downvotes". i think you can not speak for yourself and need "pros" to give you an opinion about something so there is no point in talking to you, i give you that.
Svempe007 (EUNE)
: Just because you're fine with the system being unfair doesn't mean it's an excuse. It's a fact that a solo player has less influence on the game than a premade.
> [{quoted}](name=Svempe007,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=y44F11F5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-03-31T10:19:18.213+0000) > > Just because you're fine with the system being unfair doesn't mean it's an excuse. It's a fact that a solo player has less influence on the game than a premade. how would you have less influence than the other players? do you forget what to do in your lane as soon as you see a team tag? are you gonna tell me that people listen more if they are not premade? and if so, where is this magical place because it certainly is not EUW. if it's a "fact" i'm sure you can prove me wrong on this one.
: Matchmaking system screwing people up!
well, team elo on your team is even higher than theirs so i guess its because someone on your team had a massive win streak going and thus much higher elo than his actual rank would give away. also LP loss and LP gain would be interesting as someone else mentioned.
: what do you mean. i heard that riot fcked up the ranked system and made it so u can face premade teams while solo qing... ?? is it true or not and if so, will it stay like this ? how can u even play ranked then ?
> is it true or not and if so, will it stay like this ? how can u even play ranked then ? you click play and select ranked
Kollery (EUNE)
: Reason for absurd queue times is simple: community is too toxic to play support.
i dont think toxicity and playing support cancel each other out. saw many toxic supports (last one was yesterday). just seems like the role is unappealing to many including myself.
ZartarUK (EUW)
: its pretty simple a solo player is always going to be solo and on his own, meanwhile he has to play with others who are grouped so its a team within a team, this leads to grouped flaming, no communication to the solo player and creates a very much on your own experience riot keep pushing team play in this game yet they exclude solo players, makes no sense at all well just have a look at the pro players twitter and stuff, plenty have made comments on it, espically the c9 players and funny just as im writing this im watching theoddone on twitch and he is saying the same thing. main reason is they have to go in groups themselves or else they have massive queue times, this leads to usually 1 sided games very quickly its killing the game because now its coming down to which premade team communicates better rather than people's skill, which is what solo q is suppose to be about
> a solo player is always going to be solo and on his own, meanwhile he has to play with others who are grouped > so its a team within a team, this leads to grouped flaming, no communication to the solo player and creates a very much on your own experience and the system is to blame here and not the players themselves? interesting.. > riot keep pushing team play in this game yet they exclude solo players, makes no sense at all overly dramatic - no one excludes anybody, you want to exclude yourself from everyone playing dynamic queue > well just have a look at the pro players twitter and stuff, plenty have made comments on it, espically the c9 players and funny just as im writing this im watching theoddone on twitch and he is saying the same thing. professionals have their opinions on it but they are professionals because they play a game and not because they make management decisions in a huge company. also they seem to be biased a lot sometimes on the topic and it seems to be "cool" right now to hate on solo queue without giving to much reasoning behind it. > main reason is they have to go in groups themselves or else they have massive queue times, this leads to usually 1 sided games very quickly massive queue times come from role selection which will probably be the same in solo queue. i even explained it in my post. > its killing the game because now its coming down to which premade team communicates better rather than people's skill, which is what solo q is suppose to be about team up with someone and show me how you skip whole divisions just because you are in voice chat. gonna say it straight up - its not gonna happen. communication wins games. communication is a skill. what you refer to by saying "skill" you mean mechanics and, newsflash, those alone do not win (higher elo) games. never did. just as communication alone does not win games.
ZartarUK (EUW)
: people want solo q because solo players have been totally left out and fucked over by dynamic q, simple as also as the pros have said there will be a skill drop overall now
> people want solo q because solo players have been totally left out and fucked over by dynamic q, simple as please explain > also as the pros have said there will be a skill drop overall now i would love to hear some reasons for that because i can not come up with them.
Rioter Comments
: Jhin is really really bad.
git gut. on a serious note, he needs protection but when he gets it his damage gets kinda insane. the last shot of the ult crit for 1k the last time i saw it. also has a huge psychological impact on anyone standing in the range indicator.. so i guess its fine. Q.Q and for heavens sake, people underestimate those traps. i jumped him as a really fed rengar and those 2 traps, sent straight outta hell for me, just blew me up instantly - not fun.
: Duskblade of Draktharr, its damage reduction by armor and the damage needed to kill the enemy
about the stats of the item. {{item:3142}} (3200g) compared to {{item:3147}} (3250g) 65 ATK - 75 ATK 20 APEN - 10 APEN 10% CD - 5% MS the effect of ghostblade is more reliable and flexible in my opinion (run away, chase and damage spike) so unless cooldown reduction is wasted on my champ i would almost always go for {{item:3142}}
: When the item came out I was expecting it to be a DFG which scared me a little but after testing it out with Talon yesterday I have to say it dosen t feel that strong.I played Talon and my friend played Rengar and we didn t even notice it,I honestly bought it for the states 75ad,5%ms,10pen.It might be a little bit stronger on Zed seeing as the synergy with the item and his ult is good.
you are right about zed but i don't like the fact that they nerfed him just so this item does not make him op. kinda forced to buy the item now. i dont even play zed much but still..
: so judging by this, they need to be at a minimum of 80% (discluding negative figures) for the active to kill someone with lowest resistances, and a maximum of about 95%. Now I don't feel so bad about this item, it statistically fits it's purpose. Thanks for this. +1 P.S: despite the complaining about this item, it's a bigger improvement from guaranteed 15% from DFG (RIP)
exactly what i was thinking. I feel like you can deal similar, more consistent damage with {{item:3077}} with a cooldown a lot smaller than {{item:3147}} Thanks for the +1 and RIP DFG
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Oachkatzel

Level 56 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion