: Vote for who YOU think will be the best in LEC 2019 Summer Split Regular Season!
: No Championship Ashe chroma, border and icon! WHY?!
> the chromas and borders for the other six skins shouldn't be available as well, because each of those skins had their own event before they should be limited as well. No they didn't? They're brand new, this is their first release. So that's a nonsensical argument.
VaVoem (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Octavia,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=3HeE5h3M,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2018-08-09T18:37:52.545+0000) > > No, it affects every pc i have on multiple installations of windows, it's nothing to do with me. with that conclusion you make... every one should have the same problem you have.. and that is not the case.. so what is it if it is not your computer and not others.. ps. "is it if it is" funny
> [{quoted}](name=VaVoem,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=3HeE5h3M,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-10T04:09:39.820+0000) > > with that conclusion you make... every one should have the same problem you have.. and that is not the case.. so what is it if it is not your computer and not others.. > > ps. "is it if it is" funny yes my pc with a 980ti, 970 evo and 4790k is totally the problem as are all my other pcs and everyone has the same problem, they just haven't noticed. FPS has TANKED in League over time.
VaVoem (EUW)
: go to your event viewer and see what is the problem. i think there are loops or conflicts at hand. (re-installing lol will not work in that case)
> [{quoted}](name=VaVoem,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=3HeE5h3M,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-07-13T01:26:38.984+0000) > > go to your event viewer and see what is the problem. i think there are loops or conflicts at hand. (re-installing lol will not work in that case) No, it affects every pc i have on multiple installations of windows, it's nothing to do with me.
: Zoe gets one. There was a video about skins a while back that showed the ssw skins and pp zoe.
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=ZqFQB4Ad,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-12T09:52:40.238+0000) > > Zoe gets one. There was a video about skins a while back that showed the ssw skins and pp zoe. samsung white? samsung white hasnt existed since 2014
HDinis09 (EUW)
: My laptopr is pure crap(2gb vram) and i can run 160+ max settings with 5v5 full action. Your pc trully needs a good old factory reset.
> [{quoted}](name=HDinis09,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=3HeE5h3M,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-28T17:29:17.013+0000) > > My laptopr is pure crap(2gb vram) and i can run 160+ max settings with 5v5 full action. Your pc trully needs a good old factory reset. My PC needs no reset, it is running at its maximum capacity and this windows install is 2 weeks old (I have reinstalled it to a new drive since this post). No difference, not my PC. www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/9672783 And 144HZ waste of money? What? Low FPS games like league? League used to run at 400fps.
: Sort your PC out.
> [{quoted}](name=AttackRabbit,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=3HeE5h3M,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-28T17:29:26.995+0000) > > Sort your PC out. My PC is running at its maximum capacity and it would destroy 99% of other PCs playing League. www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/9672783
Marissa (EUW)
: Fps is hold back by processing power of your cpu. And then there's some other more common problems. This means you either: - overspent on gpu and are running a mediocre cpu next to a top tier gpu - that there's something awefully wrong with your setup/configuration - a (malicious) program is slowing it down/you're running too many processes in the background [as response to the 1080ti guy]
> [{quoted}](name=Marissa,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=3HeE5h3M,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-28T04:49:00.220+0000) > > Fps is hold back by processing power of your cpu. And then there's some other more common problems. This means you either: > - overspent on gpu and are running a mediocre cpu next to a top tier gpu > - that there's something awefully wrong with your setup/configuration > - a (malicious) program is slowing it down/you're running too many processes in the background > > [as response to the 1080ti guy] FPS is not held back by anything to do with his build. In League, a 1050Ti gets more fps than a 1080Ti, this is because optimisation is abysmal and it clocks the 1080Ti down to idle clocks, killing its performance.
HDinis09 (EUW)
: Why would u need 144 fps? LOL
> [{quoted}](name=HDinis09,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=3HeE5h3M,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-28T00:46:35.039+0000) > > Why would u need 144 fps? LOL 144hz monitor obviously.
VaVoem (EUW)
: i have a 1050 ti.. and i have +200fps with all on max settings.. i bet your computer needs a good cleanup and updates look in event viewer and look for errors / conflicts
> [{quoted}](name=VaVoem,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=3HeE5h3M,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-28T01:03:21.150+0000) > > i have a 1050 ti.. and i have +200fps with all on max settings.. i bet your computer needs a good cleanup and updates > > look in event viewer and look for errors / conflicts My computer is spotless, it has a 970 Evo, 4790K, 980Ti, everything is performing at maximum capacity and I can play Witcher 3 well over 60fps at all times on completely max settings. League is the problem. It is nothing to do with me. I have watched the progressive degeneration of FPS in League for many years.
Rioter Comments
: FPS Problem: An everlasting story and becomes worse with nearly every Patch, when does Riot react?
Hazendado (EUW)
: Wowo getting pissed about having 120 fps. You can play with 60 or a bit more perfectly, the game goes fluid, its the same experience. Ive even played with 30 whitout toomany problems. I thought this post was about that when you die in the game, it freezes by a second.
> [{quoted}](name=Juanote14,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=2nR1cEXn,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-04-05T12:29:11.142+0000) > > Wowo getting pissed about having 120 fps. You can play with 60 or a bit more perfectly, the game goes fluid, its the same experience. Ive even played with 30 whitout toomany problems. > I thought this post was about that when you die in the game, it freezes by a second. i have a 144hz monitor, anything below 144hz does not look as smooth and increases frame time (meaning input lag).
Rioter Comments
: NEW 5th ELEMENTAL DRAKE (IRON) - my thoughts
i have a new dragon idea its name is ardent dragon, it makes it so any shield / heals give you bonus damage and attack speed and steal life along with increasing all healing and shielding on you
: MOVEMENT PREDICTION BUG
you have 40ms latency so you don't need it. Also try limiting your FPS that might fix it.
Rioter Comments
Verhiron (EUW)
: PC: will a gtx 650 + low end I3 be able to run this game?
Xëmnas (EUW)
: I've been lagging on EUW with packet loss for years now, and no amount of support tickets has helped one bit. I'm sure part of the problem is my dirty, stinking ISP, but I'm also 100% sure half of the problem is Riot Games treating League of Legends like it's a game in early alpha. The "lets work on content, who cares about the game working properly" mentality is killing the game for the European fanbase, or at least that's what it feels like anyway. All servers other than NA (though NA has had it's share of problems aswell), EUW especially, have suffered from network issues mostly due to Riot Games' inability, ineptitude or general indifference toward any players other than the NA crowd (hint, that's where the big $$$ come from).
> [{quoted}](name=Xëmnas,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=hojETARi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-24T18:53:34.797+0000) > > I've been lagging on EUW with packet loss for years now, and no amount of support tickets has helped one bit. I'm sure part of the problem is my dirty, stinking ISP, but I'm also 100% sure half of the problem is Riot Games treating League of Legends like it's a game in early alpha. The "lets work on content, who cares about the game working properly" mentality is killing the game for the European fanbase, or at least that's what it feels like anyway. > > All servers other than NA (though NA has had it's share of problems aswell), EUW especially, have suffered from network issues mostly due to Riot Games' inability, ineptitude or general indifference toward any players other than the NA crowd (hint, that's where the big $$$ come from). my issue is due to Ornn - Scarra has the same issue on NA.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Shadow0z (EUNE)
: huge lags spikes only in lol
I have lag spikes since 7.17, everything else is fine
: Time to force people to use their ID/passport to create accounts
because that is a major invasion of privacy?
: honor glitch
become more honourable
DELDE115 (EUW)
: Well, I guess it depends on perspective. Just imagine the GG Easy guy after dying 57 times then said player gets a kill and none stops spamming, for the sake of ego "I.AM.GOD!" kinda stuff. Or mostly, its a typical Yasuo player spamming Mastery, whistle doing absolutely nothing. he is just farming, chilin´ and all that, but at the mean time, he is just constantly pressing the mastery. To the point where you have to mute the man. Its used the same way as the laugh/taun/dance spammers. But more annoying.
he is just showing his superior skill
DELDE115 (EUW)
: >And let's face it... everything riot could ever add will have a way to use it for BM... no matter what riot does them trying to innovate will help empower this minority. But because of that riot can't just avoid doing stuff or let things fail because someone could be toxic with it, cause that would mean riot can't add anything to the game... And riot shouldn't stop innovation because of a handful of players are assholes when the vast majority are nice people (or don't speak ever) and can get good use out of the feature. Funny thing. I support Riot wanting to add new stuff to League, like voice chat. I have been dying for a League Voice in-game chat, because you can monitor players with it, much like regular chat. With emotes, you cannot monitor players, so if you report smeone for BM via emote spam, Riot cant track that. meanwhile they can track anything that is written, and said (if they get a green light on the voice chat thing). Thing is, I am 11% with any new idea, if Riot has the tools to punish players who abuse said ideas.
>With emotes, you cannot monitor players, so if you report smeone for BM via emote spam, Riot cant track that. nor should they because that shouldn't be and isn't a bannable offence. If I outplay you and pop the mastery emote you want people to be banned for that? lol
: Permanently banned for basically nothing...
asking for reports is reportable and also >Systemagic : i dont want to play anymore >Systemagic : child >Systemagic : re watch this game >Systemagic : learn how to improve >Systemagic : we didnt lose cus of me >Systemagic : ok sure report me >Systemagic : not the >Systemagic : 10 deaths top >Systemagic : or 1/8 adc >Systemagic : report the only person with a good scoreline on the team not the most toxic, just negative all the time and that all adds up and eventually gives you a perma.
Ryoram (EUW)
: Can i be banned by this?
hopefully this is not a serious post.
Qlive2g (EUNE)
: i got the same problem. game is unplayable for me. win 10. please if anyone can find solution
go in mouse profile software change the mouse button to be . and / or whatever and then bind those as the keys you want in game
Rhino7123 (EUW)
: Mb4 and Mb5 mouse buttons don't work
YEP SAME PROBLEMS I LIVE IN A NIGHTMARE OAHEWASPOWEJHGREWUAOIRW[POEAFRSEW[];F43TQ
: Why not adjust it so that £7 = 975RP instead of the more awkward £5 = 790RP. It's a lot more user-friendly than the current price points. Someone who only wants to buy one 975RP skin will have to add £10 and have a lot left over that they won't spend. I hope you take my suggestion into account. Fair enough you are a company and will make more money with the proposed system, but please think of the players.
Cos they wanna hide they increased it lol that's why they hid it away on the boards.
: I don't think this is a wise move.. people in the UK are already feeling less well off because of Brexit and are cutting back on luxury spending. Raising the price of RP will just mean less people buying RP. I was dumping £80 a year into Hearthstone but since they Brexited the prices all my friends and I don't play it anymore
Apart from which the pound has rebounded And I'll wait for the day they reduce prices due to a strong pound. Fat %%%%ing chance that will ever happen. also hi you are Scootaloo before right?
Solash (EUW)
: I don't think the £2.50 option should be removed. It wasn't being used much because the original prices were convenient. But if these changes go through then the £2.50 option will be needed more than ever. Let's say I want to buy a legendary skin. Now obviously the £10 I used to pay for it won't cut it anymore. So I gotta pay a tad extra to close the distance. This is where the £2.50 option would be ideal. The problem is that with these new prices i'd have to shell out an additional £5 just for the tiny amount of extra RP i'd need for a legendary, which is a bit steep. If the cost is going up by 20% across the board, then why do I suddenly need to pay 50% for this particular scenario. Even if the £2.50 option were lowered to say, 200 RP it'd still be perfect for closing the distance on legendary skins in a reasonable manner. But without that option buying legendary skins becomes far more inconvenient than it needs to be. Basically, I don't think removing the £2.50 option is a good idea.
Lul a league forum oldie Agree entirely.
PixelzGr (EUNE)
: Riot is being unfair against Rengar
>Like theres 5 champs who posses abilities that can turn them invis , , , and .All of them kept their ability to go completely invis ( twitch and eve get seen once they get near a champ). You say all of them kept their ability to go completely invisible and then continued to list two champs who are camouflaged and not invisible. Eve always was post 2012 rework, but Twitch? Nope. Twitch was invisible, now he is not.
Rioter Comments
Arzonv (EUW)
: They fixed the 7.10 Mac issue yet???
: Account degraded?
You're obviously on the wrong account
: RIOT: Can I play Sona with XBOX controller and custom driver?
obviously you'll just feed like hell and lose
MadLife (EUW)
: riot risking to lose a few players in the rift ( fps issues ).
bigambrus (EUNE)
: You seem to forget the time before the new champ select where it was basically pick order (just as random as autofill)
> [{quoted}](name=bigambrus,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EUgzGObt,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-03-05T09:17:51.103+0000) > > You seem to forget the time before the new champ select where it was basically pick order (just as random as autofill) WRONG
Aseraan (EUW)
: i only read the 1st line and i will only comment on that u are not forced to everyone who playes ranked accepts to being filled to a role if needed if u dont want to accept this u dont have to ranked u arent forced ur choice urs only OH i read the last one too BYE!
> [{quoted}](name=Aseraan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9kuyJuqh,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2017-01-17T22:48:35.529+0000) > > i only read the 1st line and i will only comment on that u are not forced to everyone who playes ranked accepts to being filled to a role if needed if u dont want to accept this u dont have to ranked u arent forced ur choice urs only > > OH i read the last one too BYE! pathetic
Aseraan (EUW)
: OR just OR being a decent human being and do ur best on the other roles as well knowing the basics of the champs and the builds in bronze-gold elo is just not hard AT all
> [{quoted}](name=Aseraan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9kuyJuqh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-17T13:10:03.273+0000) > > OR just OR being a decent human being and do ur best on the other roles as well knowing the basics of the champs and the builds in bronze-gold elo is just not hard AT all not relevent. I don't want to play autofill because I am not a diamond support. I am forced to play it though. No reason, no need, worked fine before, now people just skip so queues are long. You be a decent person and understand the problem. I don't enjoy support, so I don't enjoy League with autofill. Knowing the basics DOES NOT cut it. I KNOW THE BASICS of support, I can support at gold level, but I am not a diamond support and never will be. Look my match history. Autofill came out, game quality tanked because I get lanes I don't like as do other people and they feed because that's not their lane. Creates stomps creates low quality games And I don't want to play a game ruined like that. So I'm gone, it's that bad for me. I won't play until autofill is removed and I probably won't go back even if it is.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ur2VHWtR,comment-id=000300070002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-11T10:16:35.103+0000) > > ...My main issue is that you pretend to speak for everyone, while there are autofill supporters (I'm one of them, so don't speak for me, tyvm), and that you're harassing and attacking Rioters who have nothing to do with it to give you answers they can't give you. > > Just stop doing that. No I don't, I speak for the majority as I have displayed here. And congrats, you support something that brings nothing to the game and only heavily damages game quality, good for you. I'm not harassing or attacking anyone so you're gonna have to stop lying there. If these Rioters have nothing to do with it maybe the Rioters who DO have something to do with it should be here and tell people what the hell is going on instead of these garbage, worthless "queue health" updates which are just a mockery. You stop doing that, if you like autofill run along.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ur2VHWtR,comment-id=0003000700020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-10T23:28:45.483+0000) > > Well, I'm not the one who claims that _"everyone"_ dislikes autofill and cites 6000 votes on a reddit thread as a source... > > Whenever I got to reddit the frontpage is 90% complaints about something, so I guess people write when they have something to complain? > > Based on what? There are literally _millions_ of players in LoL, how can you claim that _everyone_ deems autofill a failure when all you got is a sample size of 6000 people? > > You know. Those who know or can play support won't vote against autofill. It's freelo for them, lol. By your logic no one can ever say anything about a feature in League if there aren't millions of people posting about it online. So, why was Heartseeker Quinn redesigned after about 20 people whined on Twitter? Bit less than 6000 isn't it? >how can you claim that everyone deems autofill a failure when all you got is a sample size of 6000 people? Well, more evidence than you have for anything you have said so far (none). Also, 6000 people is not a small sample size at all, for shit like US elections they don't even use 6000 people in a poll. So why are you complaining that I haven't used millions? That's not how a sample size works. You don't need millions just because there are millions of people playing. Also 6000 was upvotes, it's actually more like a sample size of 8000 at the very least. Which is big.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ur2VHWtR,comment-id=00030007000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-10T21:30:05.119+0000) > > So LoL now has 6000 players? > > Interesting, I know of online games that can host 6300 players in a single SERVER. Is Riot wasting money in hosting several regional servers? So only players who dislike autofill go on Reddit? That's what you're saying. >Hint: neither the boards nor reddit host a significant amount of the playerbase to be an accurate assessment of the opinion of the majority on the subject. Not to mention that those places mostly host negativity because, who even thinks of posting about how satisfied they are with a certain company/feature? The entire basis of your argument is this >Not to mention that those places mostly host negativity because, who even thinks of posting about how satisfied they are with a certain company/feature? But how can that be true if it's just Reddit? So people go to League Reddit only to complain? Err... no. So your claim is baseless, your claim is false and the sample size is very acceptable and certainly should not be ignored when there is almost zero evidence on the contrary. Where is the thread praising them for their autofill? Nowhere. >who even thinks of posting about how satisfied they are with a certain company/feature? Then where are the people defending autofill? They should be able to overcome these other people if there are only 6000 of them Instead they are nowhere, why? Because they are not the majority.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ur2VHWtR,comment-id=000300070002000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-01T20:22:53.612+0000) > > Feel free to show me statistics about how many players dislike autofill. > > Just because someone shares your opinion, doesn't make it "majority" or even "objective". > > Hint: neither the boards nor reddit host a significant amount of the playerbase to be an accurate assessment of the opinion of the majority on the subject. Not to mention that those places mostly host negativity because, who even thinks of posting about how satisfied they are with a certain company/feature? WRONG. 81% upvoted on Reddit. Purely upvotes all around the patch notes and boards once it gets off the front page instead of the kiddie downvoters telling people "to just learn support" on the new tab. People are not satisfied. The only place where anti autofill posts get downvoted is the "new" sort on the boards. That is ALL and it's no more than -5 votes. > who even thinks of posting about how satisfied they are with a certain company/feature? Ok, then prove it, why did it get 81% upvotes on Reddit with around 6000 total upvotes? Where were these players who love autofill? Nowhere, they don't exist. www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/5eu4bg/since_autofill_has_been_permanently_enabled_the/ >Since autofill has been permanently enabled, the quality of my games has never been lower. >4,334 points 81% upvoted na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/queue-health-comes-patch-notes >I must confess, I'm a little disappointed. Saying "yo, the queue is healthy" isn't gonna change anything if people don't feel that way. > > **If that's the only thing we're getting, I must ask: What is Riot trying to achieve with this addition to Patch Notes?"** --- 78 upvotes >Seriously. Autofill really only works in higher elo where all the players know each other and are fine exchanging roles. I would much rather wait an extra 5 minutes to play a role I know I will get than being stuck in a minimum of a 30 minute game in a role I never play. --- -20 downvotes >People need to be willing to play support, as autofill is the result of lack of one role in the queue, with an overabundance of the others. >Autofill is required to get games going in a timely manor, by getting everyone to share the burden of filling in the missing role. --- 32 upvotes >TURN OFF THE AUTOFILL!!!! --- 22 upvotes >Autofill needs to go. >Outright. >If you're having queue health problems, try not caring more about some roles than others so people don't look at Support as "the adc's bitch" and jungle as "everyone's bitch". Then you won't have queue health problems. --- >But hey, what do I know about logic and roles within a company. (Free hint: I'm a company employee) Company employee? Amazing, you work for a company like 99% of people, I'm amazed!!! Wow! I must frame this, I talked to the fabled company employee. And now I've proven that this is what the playerbase thinks >Hint: neither the boards nor reddit host a significant amount of the playerbase to be an accurate assessment of the opinion of the majority on the subject Ah yes, many thousands is too small of a sample size! Hint no
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ur2VHWtR,comment-id=0003000700020000,timestamp=2016-12-25T10:19:10.519+0000) > > Okay, there is something you need to know. > > EU Rioters aren't in charge of anything pertaining autofill. NA is. This is why you're never going to get an official response from EU Rioters. Especially if you're so rude as to dismiss a Rioter's personal opinion in favour of imposing yours and transforming it into an universal experience. > > And then you wonder why Rioters never comment on serious threads? > > It's because of the attitude you show here. > > Sorry, but not everyone shares your opinion or personal experoence about autofill. lul as if you think ive tried asking only EU autofill and not everyone agrees, yeah cool, vast majority does though so sucks for you >And then you wonder why Rioters never comment on serious threads? Funny excuse, kids seem to like that one, but there are 999999999999 threads that they don't respond to that are constructive and very important, now you're pretending they don't respond because their feelings got hurt :((( Maybe they should actually communicate then and we wouldn't have a problem. The problem is them not communicating, if they did communicate then there would be no problem. The problem is also them pretending there is no problem, like them declaring the queue is "healthy" on the queue health report yet the comments are full of the players saying the total opposite. No one there liked autofill. >Especially if you're so rude as to dismiss a Rioter's personal opinio it's not an opinion if it's objective. Objectively is not doing the job that it was intended for. And this is damaging game quality.
: which games would you play if you stoped playing LOL
already stopped because of autofill, FFXIV right now.
: Autofill in lower quenes.
autofill should be completely removed below around Diamond 3. Below that, there is enough players for decent queue times AND far more importantly you DON'T have to queue multiple times because autofill makes people skip, massively increasing queue times. When the player base at the top of Diamond is so small, ok, autofill is logical because there actually isn't enough players. But below that? Lets see, wait 10 mins for the role I wanted with no skip, or wait 15 mins for 3 skips and getting given support and feeding. I wonder which one is better
: From my perspective (yes, I know I have a red name, but I've been a player far longer than a Rioter :D), it makes queuing for me easier. I used to queue mid and support, but before autofill was switched on for everyone†, I would get support about 80% of the time. After autofill was enabled for everyone, when I queue mid/support I get a much more even 70/27% mid/support split and rarely ever have to fill. That other 3% of the time is the main bit that bugs me - I am not great at ADC, top or jungle and at my rank it's very easy to abuse someone who is not used to that lane. With that said and done, you're exactly right - this is exactly like the old draft system, where everyone had to be **at least competent** in each role. This is neither a good or bad thing, it encourages you to learn the game at all roles (good) but also makes it hard to master one champion (bad). I one-tricked Orianna since season 3 though throughout this system and it worked just fine. Pick Orianna whenever you can, and pick something else when you get filled. I don't think it's a great experience to be filled personally (I was filled a *lot* when autofill was switched on for everyone at the beginning of the season - like, filled/secondary role 80% of the time a lot - it's much better now, but it really sucked being only able to play 2 mid games out of my 10 flex placements), but it has cut queue times in half or even thirds for me. I used to have an estimated wait time for draft of 6 minutes, but would regularly have to wait 12 to 15 minutes to get a game - and I'm only Diamond 4! I'd hate to be higher elo than that... Nowadays it's closer to 3 minutes for estimated and sometimes even under that for actually getting into the game. † I'm at an MMR where I personally always had autofill enabled pretty much all the time, whereas people slightly below me didn't.
> [{quoted}](name=A Red Herring,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ur2VHWtR,comment-id=00030007,timestamp=2016-12-23T17:53:15.454+0000) > > From my perspective (yes, I know I have a red name, but I've been a player far longer than a Rioter :D), it makes queuing for me easier. I used to queue mid and support, but before autofill was switched on for everyone†, I would get support about 80% of the time. After autofill was enabled for everyone, when I queue mid/support I get a much more even 70/27% mid/support split and rarely ever have to fill. That other 3% of the time is the main bit that bugs me - I am not great at ADC, top or jungle and at my rank it's very easy to abuse someone who is not used to that lane. > > With that said and done, you're exactly right - this is exactly like the old draft system, where everyone had to be **at least competent** in each role. This is neither a good or bad thing, it encourages you to learn the game at all roles (good) but also makes it hard to master one champion (bad). I one-tricked Orianna since season 3 though throughout this system and it worked just fine. Pick Orianna whenever you can, and pick something else when you get filled. > > I don't think it's a great experience to be filled personally (I was filled a *lot* when autofill was switched on for everyone at the beginning of the season - like, filled/secondary role 80% of the time a lot - it's much better now, but it really sucked being only able to play 2 mid games out of my 10 flex placements), but it has cut queue times in half or even thirds for me. I used to have an estimated wait time for draft of 6 minutes, but would regularly have to wait 12 to 15 minutes to get a game - and I'm only Diamond 4! I'd hate to be higher elo than that... Nowadays it's closer to 3 minutes for estimated and sometimes even under that for actually getting into the game. > > † I'm at an MMR where I personally always had autofill enabled pretty much all the time, whereas people slightly below me didn't. oh wow a comment from Riot >it makes queuing for me easier. I used to queue mid and support, but before autofill was switched on for everyone†, I would get support about 80% of the time. After autofill was enabled for everyone, when I queue mid/support I get a much more even 70/27% mid/support split and rarely ever have to fill. That other 3% of the time is the main bit that bugs me - I am not great at ADC, top or jungle and at my rank it's very easy to abuse someone who is not used to that lane. All I can say to that is who cares. Autofill has increased queue times and massively lowered game quality. That tiny change for you and a tiny minority of others who secondary support for no apparent reason is MINUTE compared with the problems it has brought, including **LONGER** QUEUE TIMES. >but it has cut queue times in half or even thirds for me wrong, because there is so many skips. EVERYONE skips. And even if that was the case, lowered queue times by a few mins over massively reduced game quality and I role I did not want? But it's not the case. Because of the skips. If you find a game 3 times faster, cool, except now you have to FIND A GAME 3 TIMES! And then I have a chance of getting a role I didn't want as well! And then i don't even get autofill protect because as soon as I get autofilled I am tilted completely and will feed any game after that. So I have to play the next day... and boom, protection gone before I even used it just because I had the audacity to not play 5 League games after I fed an autofill support game. Please no. Change it back for gods sake this is the worst change Riot has ever done by far.
Show more

Octavia

Level 192 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion