: > [{quoted}](name=Okarin 001,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Iln42ExJ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-03T14:30:11.447+0000) > > I'm worth of challenjour but RioT keep giving me bad teams! Fix'd. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Iln42ExJ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-03T19:28:43.106+0000) > > Fix'd. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} I never said that. I am about an average silver player. Maybe better mechanically, worse at decision making. I don't know why you have to infiltrate your passive-aggressive behaviour on me ( I believe that's even against the forum guidelines ), but I believe it has something to do with you having no actual point and just wanting to "lowkey insult" me. Why do you think that's necessary?
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: man the earth is flat why is nobody coming to prove me wrong come on man take me to space to prove me wrong oh you can't the earth is flat and you know it because nobody is even trying to get me to space
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Iln42ExJ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T19:07:07.305+0000) > > man the earth is flat > why is nobody coming to prove me wrong > come on man take me to space to prove me wrong > oh you can't > the earth is flat and you know it because nobody is even trying to get me to space Maybe if you didn't start by insulting me and actually trying to bring up some real arguments, I could try to argue against them. There was nothing to argue about. You are just writing junk..?
: if these games you have provided have happened 5 games in a row, you have singlehandedly become one of the most unlucky players in the game. however, it is true that these problems exist, you are not wrong however again, it seems as though you are blaming this completely on riot, when in actuality, its not their fault at all. its the community's fault
> [{quoted}](name=legacy dude,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AjIHXPiR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-05T16:29:34.503+0000) > > if these games you have provided have happened 5 games in a row, you have singlehandedly become one of the most unlucky players in the game. > > however, it is true that these problems exist, you are not wrong > > however again, it seems as though you are blaming this completely on riot, when in actuality, its not their fault at all. its the community's fault I've had this too actually. Prove: I lost 16LP and got 26LP. Lost like 20 games in a row and got demoted from S1 to S5, but since I performed quite well at that time, I got a huge boost whenever I managed to win a game. This was all about who had the worst player of course, not who had the best. Also who had the Irelia/Akali on their team, but you know the deal.
Rioter Comments
: incredibly rude title
You are just bitter/boosted/noob - comment
Rioter Comments
: I agree with all of this. While 6 nobles is very luck based to achieve. Glacial comps are super %%%%ing annoying. Assassins are managable but glacial just remove the of your troops doing anything. It's so overtuned and unhealthy for the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=N9OyRAEh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-21T19:48:34.167+0000) > > I agree with all of this. > > While 6 nobles is very luck based to achieve. Glacial comps are super %%%%ing annoying. Assassins are managable but glacial just remove the of your troops doing anything. It's so overtuned and unhealthy for the game. Assassins is only really hard if the enemy had HUGE luck and got 3 Lv3 or if he got th Ninja Combo aswell (which is fairly not hard to get)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: He's getting gutted on 9.14 so chill and ban him this patch.
> [{quoted}](name=Bananenschnder,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1GvvyBjk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-11T16:54:56.719+0000) > > He's getting gutted on 9.14 so chill and ban him this patch. There is a god
Rioter Comments
: I think if you wait out the whole Darius R animation and Zhonya pixel perfectly the dmg shouldn't go trhrough and it should go on Cooldown not sure tho. Same should also apply to Garen but the only thing that could possibly do that would be a inhuman being or a perfectly written script.
> [{quoted}](name=PaG VentusKing,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Wf97PLN0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-11T13:56:13.844+0000) > > I think if you wait out the whole Darius R animation and Zhonya pixel perfectly the dmg shouldn't go trhrough and it should go on Cooldown not sure tho. Same should also apply to Garen but the only thing that could possibly do that would be a inhuman being or a perfectly written script. Also it will abort if he loses sight on you in that moment. I've seen it many times actually, maybe I don't have the timing.
Rioter Comments
: You can only get better with more games if you can't even play the champ how are you gonna get better?
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=41qdsIOa,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-07-11T03:45:01.539+0000) > > You can only get better with more games if you can't even play the champ how are you gonna get better? Exactly, why ban him then. Maybe in ranked you should play something you're good with, but banning it wont help
Teahyun (EUW)
: only yasuo players complain about this because yasuo players have 99% of times a negative winrate on the champ, feed almost everygame and only comeback due to teammates. The lower the elo the worse. People have the right and should have the right the deny the int that is closley related to such a champion. btw ur a yasuo main i presume?
> [{quoted}](name=Teahyun,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=41qdsIOa,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-11T03:28:54.004+0000) > > only yasuo players complain about this because yasuo players have 99% of times a negative winrate on the champ, feed almost everygame and only comeback due to teammates. > The lower the elo the worse. People have the right and should have the right the deny the int that is closley related to such a champion. > > > btw ur a yasuo main i presume? Yasuo has a 47.87% winrate, so ~52% of the players have a negative winrate on him. While I agree that many yasuo players tend to only be good when their team is, I don't think banning the champ will make the player better.
: Ok I understand why people ban yasuo or Zoe but why do they ban my ahri..(do they see my trash winrate on her maybe?) But we all start somewhere and never got any other champ banned b4
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=41qdsIOa,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-11T03:22:33.588+0000) > > Ok I understand why people ban yasuo or Zoe but why do they ban my ahri..(do they see my trash winrate on her maybe?) But we all start somewhere and never got any other champ banned b4 Also why would you perform better on a champ you are less confident in playing with. I don't get it.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Mamas O Metter,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jKjR5XXN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-10T16:31:56.746+0000) > > Learn the champions noob. His passive generates blocks and his _W_ automatically gives him another block. Thanks for insulting me, really helped me a lot on this one. I didn't know he would refresh his block with his most powerful spell and now that I do I think it should strictly be removed from the game permanently and immediately. Anyone who asks for a reason should think a second time, because you seem to know the champ and therefore know why it is necessary. Which it is.
GuznaNafta (EUNE)
: I think it has something to do on riots end. Well at least in my case. I have the same issue and it started happening yesterday. Me and my friends all had these on the eune server. We were on different connections, same game, stutters at the same time. Went on for 3-4 games and we just gave up.
> [{quoted}](name=ImainLilSatan,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=EcqiesTg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-10T02:42:53.080+0000) > > I think it has something to do on riots end. > Well at least in my case. > I have the same issue and it started happening yesterday. > Me and my friends all had these on the eune server. > We were on different connections, same game, stutters at the same time. > Went on for 3-4 games and we just gave up. I've had something very similar. Multiple factors: 1) Check if there are any flash players running in the background 2) Enable vSync 3) Run game as admin 4) Check if any other instances of the game are running as background processes 5) Disable your xBox Mouse-whatever setting (don't remeber right), which is on by default (for that you actually have to create an xbox account and go in your windows "xbox-app" - it might be this: "Disable gaming option in Windows 10 which is available in the settings. Go to Settings > Gaming > Gaming mode, Xbox, turn off the options." 6)Reinstall the whole client Can't think of anything else I did to fix this.
Hananim (EUW)
: He gets a proc every 4 basic attacks/spells and his w resets it so yeah its intended.
> [{quoted}](name=Hananim,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jKjR5XXN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-10T03:18:03.032+0000) > > He gets a proc every 4 basic attacks/spells and his w resets it so yeah its intended. Big Oof
: people who insult you "subtly" and then report you when you respond to them
Simply true. Altho your title is misleading, because "real insulting" them is indeed reportable
Rioter Comments
: Hey there ! I'd like to note a few things : A super stacked team with tier 3 champs+ items is always better than a team with 2 more champs. Quality is better than quantity. And in case you didn't know, the probability of drawing champion tiers depends on your level. You can see the values in [SapMagic's Tweet](https://twitter.com/RiotSapMagic/status/1145815578550005760) As you can see, the probability to get a tier 1 champion drops from 50% at level 4 to only 37% at level 5. Which means that it's much better to reroll at certain times to get certain champs even if you lose some interest. Speed leveling is to be the first to get high tier champs like draven or aurelion sol before the other players. If you're not targeting those champs and only leveling for the sake of it, you'll just hurt yourself and reduce your chances to star up your team. 3 star champs have almost double the HP of their 2 star version, which is a huge difference. You should also note that since there are only 13 and 10 copies of tier 4 and 5 champions respectively, their small probability of dropping and their huge cost, it is not worth trying to rank them up to 3 stars. The easiest ones to star up at tier 1 and 2 champs and that should be done early, not by leveling up. Tier 3 will depend on the game and what you're dropping. What a lot of players have been doing (if you're planning to use tier 1/2 champs) is not rerolling at all or leveling up and wait for krugs round. You should have about 30g by then and be super close to level 5. At the start of that round, FIRST use all your gold except 4 to mass reroll and star up all your champs (while you're still level 4). THEN use the remaining 4g to level up to 5. Put your new champ, beat the krugs then beat everybody with your stacked team. Unless you're super unlucky, your should have high star champs that will give you a win streak and help you build back your economy. Or you can speed level and target high level champs like a Draven, if that's your case, you shouldn't bother a lot with rerolling for tier 1 champs because that will be a waste of gold. 2 star tier 4 are much better than 3 star tier 1 (the cost of a unit shows it's strengh). So if you decide to speed level, just take Draven, Aurelion Sol for damage, and you can get sejuani and cho'gat as tanks. 2 stars of those are more than enough. People stay at low levels on purpose to get the champs they need. So it depends on your strategy > I have had 10 games in a row now without a single level 3 Kind of sucks that the best strategy you can have seems to be not having one because the RNG favors you for it or seomthing. "Playing well" or "having the best strategy" is knowing what to do and when, not just rushing levels and stacking gold and then wondering why you're not getting any garen while you're level 8. Hope that was useful
> [{quoted}](name=Doom emissary,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wX8PERrN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-09T15:37:54.970+0000) > > Hey there ! > > I'd like to note a few things : A super stacked team with tier 3 champs+ items is always better than a team with 2 more champs. Quality is better than quantity. > > And in case you didn't know, the probability of drawing champion tiers depends on your level. > You can see the values in [SapMagic's Tweet](https://twitter.com/RiotSapMagic/status/1145815578550005760) > > As you can see, the probability to get a tier 1 champion drops from 50% at level 4 to only 37% at level 5. > > Which means that it's much better to reroll at certain times to get certain champs even if you lose some interest. > Speed leveling is to be the first to get high tier champs like draven or aurelion sol before the other players. If you're not targeting those champs and only leveling for the sake of it, you'll just hurt yourself and reduce your chances to star up your team. > 3 star champs have almost double the HP of their 2 star version, which is a huge difference. > > You should also note that since there are only 13 and 10 copies of tier 4 and 5 champions respectively, their small probability of dropping and their huge cost, it is not worth trying to rank them up to 3 stars. > > The easiest ones to star up at tier 1 and 2 champs and that should be done early, not by leveling up. > Tier 3 will depend on the game and what you're dropping. > > What a lot of players have been doing (if you're planning to use tier 1/2 champs) is not rerolling at all or leveling up and wait for krugs round. You should have about 30g by then and be super close to level 5. At the start of that round, FIRST use all your gold except 4 to mass reroll and star up all your champs (while you're still level 4). THEN use the remaining 4g to level up to 5. Put your new champ, beat the krugs then beat everybody with your stacked team. Unless you're super unlucky, your should have high star champs that will give you a win streak and help you build back your economy. > > Or you can speed level and target high level champs like a Draven, if that's your case, you shouldn't bother a lot with rerolling for tier 1 champs because that will be a waste of gold. 2 star tier 4 are much better than 3 star tier 1 (the cost of a unit shows it's strengh). So if you decide to speed level, just take Draven, Aurelion Sol for damage, and you can get sejuani and cho'gat as tanks. 2 stars of those are more than enough. > > People stay at low levels on purpose to get the champs they need. So it depends on your strategy > Kind of sucks that the best strategy you can have seems to be not having one because the RNG favors you for it or seomthing. > > "Playing well" or "having the best strategy" is knowing what to do and when, not just rushing levels and stacking gold and then wondering why you're not getting any garen while you're level 8. > > Hope that was useful Thanks a lot! Although these are mostly things I already take in consideration. I know that as Lv8 you wont get as many Tier1 Champs in a rotation, which is why I sometimes just keep the low level and go only for interest and buy whatever I can get/use. Doesn't work most of the time, at least not enough. I will try the thing with the Krugs or Leveling, never chose one of these extremes, always tried to be the "allrounder"
: The gamemode is complete BS, you can have a full team of level 3's and 1 garen just annihilates you
> [{quoted}](name=Astraeus Nix,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wX8PERrN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-09T14:13:38.942+0000) > > The gamemode is complete BS, you can have a full team of level 3's and 1 garen just annihilates you Guess that depends hard on the items - and that is the one thing that is the most bs about this gamemode. At least make the amount of items dropped fixed! And for gods sake, balance the items! Who the hell wants any of the tank items (if you don't have Garen).
FURRY V2 (EUNE)
: You just understood the core of the game mode! Congratulations! Now you can go back and play, since you know everything about the game mode.
No I didn't because I am not sure why other people are always "having more luck" - getting their champs level 3 every single game (I play with some friends mostly), even when I am the only one actually thinking about what I am going to do.
: > [{quoted}](name=Torkl,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yVlie7YP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-09T13:14:34.577+0000) > > There would be no one left playing then, also i don´t think they can handle the shitstorm of reports coming in, it must be millions every day... so basically it's ok if ranked is just tilt city and win/lose is based on whether your team mates are able to stay calm or not
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Cocaine,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yVlie7YP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-09T13:40:05.765+0000) > > so basically it's ok if ranked is just tilt city and win/lose is based on whether your team mates are able to stay calm or not That's the state of the game, as pathetic as it may be. Stopped playing ranked for that and TFT also goes on my nerves, just staying in the forums to keep updated if they change anything somewhen (don't believe so). Maybe try playing Battlerite. Costs way less time and they actually work on the game. Also there is a report button for when you have to play with/against people that are just worse or better than you (ofc not the player get's punished but they try to improve the matchmaking for that part).
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
MadBaron (EUW)
: TFT: Is this the most noob (but consistent) strategy?
Thanks for making that post! I've made a post about the RNG basically, but core was that when I am the only player with perfect interest, information on what the others build and so on, I will perform worst. The players don't thinking about what they're doing seem to be most rewarded
: Do you have any idea how many people write the exact same thing as you have on the boards? Riot are no doubt fully aware that the forums are full of people who use the Boards as their podium from which to make their grand opinions known, and no Riot doesn't care about every single individual's opinion. Even if they did, no matter how hard the company would try to please everyone this simply is not realistic. It is literally impossible for a game to be created with a playerbase as big as League's without someone complaining about something. The sad truth is that people love to complain, and many many people come to the Boards to do just that. And these same types of people (mostly adolescents, I would wager) love upvoting each others' negative threads cursing Riot and League, meanwhile spending hours a day every day playing it, cuz they are 'too addicted to this shitty game bro'. If you think any company who runs a game with 100M players is going to listen to posts like yours then you are delusional - not trying to be mean it's just the bottom line. This is further evidenced by the fact that you tried to draw a comparison between your taking heed of my comment and Riot not taking heed of yours. 20 years ago people had just as many complaints with video games despite them being simpler back then, but we didn't have quite the same platform from which to announce our opinions. People just played games if they liked them, and stopped playing them if they didn't. Now the internet makes people think they are more important than they are, and everyone wants to feel as if they are being listened to. Just go on Youtube and pull up virtually any video and scroll down to the comments and you will find people having completely pointless cat-fights. I enjoy League, despite all the toxic brats who play it, and when I stop, I certainly won't be coming on here to tell everyone why I'm stopping.
> [{quoted}](name=XL BENCH PRESS,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=RvHEAh9F,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-07-03T13:09:44.187+0000) > > Do you have any idea how many people write the exact same thing as you have on the boards? Riot are no doubt fully aware that the forums are full of people who use the Boards as their podium from which to make their grand opinions known That's exactly what the boards are for tho.. > and no Riot doesn't care about every single individual's opinion. Even if they did, no matter how hard the company would try to please everyone this simply is not realistic. It is literally impossible for a game to be created with a playerbase as big as League's without someone complaining about something. And as you said, many many more people beside me are saying the exact same thing, so what's your point? > If you think any company who runs a game with 100M players is going to listen to posts like yours then you are delusional I do not and if you would've read through my post, you would know that this is partially the reason I quit. While I think your key argument is true, this is special case of people quitting for the same reasons over and over again - especially a reason that has more to do with the players than the company. > 20 years ago people had just as many complaints with video games despite them being simpler back then, but we didn't have quite the same platform from which to announce our opinions. People just played games if they liked them, and stopped playing them if they didn't. Now the internet makes people think they are more important than they are, and everyone wants to feel as if they are being listened to. Just go on Youtube and pull up virtually any video and scroll down to the comments and you will find people having completely pointless cat-fights. Most likely that's true and I share that standpoint. Doesn't make it good. If it's not good, I don't think we should stop complaining about it and try to make it better. In my case I don't think it's worth the effort anymore (besides from creating this post). > I enjoy League, despite all the toxic brats who play it, and when I stop, I certainly won't be coming on here to tell everyone why I'm stopping. It's basically a favor a wanted to do riot, since they provided the game that was fun to play (at least for a while). Also maybe an encouragement for other players to quit, that don't just because they have "nothing else to do" or are "too addicted to this shitty game bro" :D
: > [{quoted}](name=Okarin 001,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=bT5MdNdK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T21:53:28.271+0000) > > Basically, yes. And if every champ is that way, it wouldn't be unbalanced if that's what concerns you. On some champions it's just too much. Why has a champion the potential to get 100% of his potential power output by himself? This is a team game after all. Yes, but if you're relying on your team doing well/picking a champion or comp that enables, you're going to end up with shit like Ivern, that only really exists in organised play, or pre-rework Nunu, who was literally half a champion. And it's not about balance, it's about good game design. Taking 4 unrelated abilities, splicing them together and calling it a day might be balanced, but it's sure a hell not well designed.
> [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=bT5MdNdK,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-03T11:15:02.150+0000) > > Yes, but if you're relying on your team doing well/picking a champion or comp that enables, you're going to end up with shit like Ivern, that only really exists in organised play, or pre-rework Nunu, who was literally half a champion. > And it's not about balance, it's about good game design. Taking 4 unrelated abilities, splicing them together and calling it a day might be balanced, but it's sure a hell not well designed. It's more like.. I would want to not have the team with the worst player lose all the time. Sometimes I am that player. Sometimes I am statistically and mechanically the best, but can't do anything because one player in my team is feeding. Sometimes I only win because the enemy laner is the worst player in the match. Look at pro play, they're prone to picking a good comp, the pick&ban sometimes even determines the outcome of the game. Xayah & Rakan are a beautiful example of what I mean. Solely they are nothing but decent champions that might be quite fun to play - they can output maybe 80% of their strength. But if you combine them, they're really strong on multiple levels - they only can output 100% of their strenghts, when they are together. Doesn't go for many other champs. I am not saying that Garen should need a support, but the fact that he isn't any stronger if he had a support, because his combo, playstyle and everything else is the same (100% of his capability) is just strange to me. Talking about well designed.. Look at all the big twitch streamers and their reaction to most of the new champions and their kits. Mostly you will find sarcastic comments about their "well designed" kits. Because they're not. Every champ has it's own "creator". I think every champs creator wants his champ to be the coolest/best. It's like pricing on the open market, you need a competition to have the best product and price, otherwise no one would have the pressure to do a good product. But in this case (at least since a year or so), it feels like each champ is designed to win against the others, leading to newer champs having every imaginable thing on their kit. It's like comparing your backyard apple tree with gene manipulated corn. It's still a plant and you can still eat it, but why can't we settle on having apples, pears and some tomatoes?
: Why do these drama queens come on the forum to announce that they are leaving the game cuz they don't like it anymore? As fascinating as that is, there are around 100 million people around the world who play League of Legends, so you are but a grain of sand, I'm sorry to say... You might have quit, but hundreds of new players have joined in the time it's taken me to write this comment. PS: See you back in a week.
> [{quoted}](name=XL BENCH PRESS,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=RvHEAh9F,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-03T09:18:48.150+0000) > > Why do these drama queens come on the forum to announce that they are leaving the game cuz they don't like it anymore? As fascinating as that is, there are around 100 million people around the world who play League of Legends, so you are but a grain of sand, I'm sorry to say... You might have quit, but hundreds of new players have joined in the time it's taken me to write this comment. > > PS: See you back in a week. I well know that I'm no matter to the whole game and developing process. But so are you and your comment to me. Still I read it and process it into my thoughts. Which riot doesn't. I already quitted League due to personal issues 2 years ago and came back after half a year or so, but this time it's for another reason, as I said. I hopefully won't install it again. And I am not saying that to try and be the obstreperous kid, but instead to be fair and tell riot and the playerbase why I and maybe other players are leaving the game (for good).
Ibn Sena (EUW)
: You are Silver 3, You just made a post about quitting. I can really tell why you are stuck there.
> [{quoted}](name=Ibn Sena,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=bT5MdNdK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-02T22:05:34.901+0000) > > You are Silver 3, > You just made a post about quitting. > I can really tell why you are stuck there. Because I am mechanically a silver player, what's your point? Are you trying to insult me? Don't be so toxic
: So, basically you're saying "stop making champions that function without needing other champions"? Also, you're missing the fact that every champion synergises with themselves. If they didn't, you'd end up with messes of champions like pre-rework Sion and Galio, which were pretty much the equivalent of one half of two champions glued together, leading to massive disconnects in their kits.
> [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=bT5MdNdK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-02T21:01:20.780+0000) > > So, basically you're saying "stop making champions that function without needing other champions"? > Also, you're missing the fact that every champion synergises with themselves. If they didn't, you'd end up with messes of champions like pre-rework Sion and Galio, which were pretty much the equivalent of one half of two champions glued together, leading to massive disconnects in their kits. Basically, yes. And if every champ is that way, it wouldn't be unbalanced if that's what concerns you. On some champions it's just too much. Why has a champion the potential to get 100% of his potential power output by himself? This is a team game after all.
Rioter Comments
: how to survive season 9
I honestly didn't take the time to read through all of that but the beginning sounds reasonable. I also quit League today, after playing since season 6. It's become unbearable. The state of the game, the state of the support and the state of the players. Nothing is fun anymore and it hasn't been for quite a while.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
ŰwŰ (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Okarin 001,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1r93l0dG,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-01T23:46:47.443+0000) > > Do I really have to say anything? State of servers, State of the client, State of support, State of the game after adding new modes, Amount of information they give us. Balancing/Developing of champions and items. Behaviour with toxicity ingame. It's unbearable. Just imagine someone sitting in front of you and saying all the toxic stuff in your face. > Everything about this is not fun. Not a single thing. Not even winning. Because the playing itself gets you so f'cking tired. In fact, I've never seen a game that has so many negative aspects that could be so easy to fix. > And before some of you guys come sh*tting around with "riot can't just do as players like" - Riot even asks players what they want and pretend to act to their suggestions. Remember the survey where they asked if the players want more champs? Pretty sure it was something around: 60% saying there are enough champs, 30% saying there are too many champs, 10% saying there are not enough champs. Now look at this year alone, 3 champs in.. 2 months? At least thats what it feels like. > Wonder why Qiyanas winrate is so bad but it's so annoying to play against her? Because everyone is tired of learning these f'cking new things some crazy head shat out. We know riot can have cool ideas, but we don't want them ingame. We said it. At least 90% of us. These 90% are tired. Of each of these things. I really can't imagine a single thing I wouldn't be tired about, even if I try to exaggerate thing's I probably didn't encounter. Maybe I'm too tired. 90%? Where'd you pull that statistic from, the Death Realm?
> [{quoted}](name=ŰwŰ,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1r93l0dG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-02T01:05:30.675+0000) > > 90%? Where'd you pull that statistic from, the Death Realm? There was the survey I talked about. Didn't find it so I can't really back it up, but I am certain it was something around those numbers.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Cant see what my friends playin after new patch
Same here. Hopefully the new client will give some good improvements
: Duh, imagine getting a troll in your last promo game Feelsbadman..
> [{quoted}](name=Lunnaris01,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dWYjbLTP,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-06-30T04:37:13.280+0000) > > Duh, imagine getting a troll in your last promo game Feelsbadman.. Especially when looking at promos from silver to gold / gold to plat / and so on.
Joetri10 (EUW)
: TFT is NOT RNG based, it's actually worse, and i'll tell you why.
The only thing I can't agree with is following: I get Lissandra in the first roulette, I get her in rotation, I draw her in second roulette. I somehow manage to get 2 Lv2 Lissandras quite early. My next enemy has Lissandra Lv3 and f*cks me in the a*s. Repeat that for every single round with each champ. People keep saying: "There is a strat that you can win with". Well if anyone else does that strat to it boils down to pure luck again. So basically there are people that dont know how the game works - they lose because the others are better. Then there are people that know how the game works - they lose because other people like them have more luck.
Raül (EUW)
: You need to know how to manage ur interest plus lvling since u have more %% of getting a unit in the diferent levels , I agree pbe rounds are a bit rng but you can manage to make good combinations of items with the ones you get in pbe + circle . Theres several strategies on getting lvl3 heros like saving as much as u can and using it all at the last round before hitting lvl 5 so u will have more chances of stacking heros lvl 1/2 wich u will end up getting to lvl 3 . TFT has some RNG but you can totally counter it with the right choices and the right tactics . Just play and learn , %%%%%ing around after playing 5 games and not knowing how to play wont make you be better at it .
> [{quoted}](name=Raül,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VMqF641e,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-29T00:59:18.094+0000) > > You need to know how to manage ur interest plus lvling since u have more %% of getting a unit in the diferent levels , I agree pbe rounds are a bit rng but you can manage to make good combinations of items with the ones you get in pbe + circle . Theres several strategies on getting lvl3 heros like saving as much as u can and using it all at the last round before hitting lvl 5 so u will have more chances of stacking heros lvl 1/2 wich u will end up getting to lvl 3 . > > TFT has some RNG but you can totally counter it with the right choices and the right tactics . > > Just play and learn , %%%%%ing around after playing 5 games and not knowing how to play wont make you be better at it . Not really, since these are things I already do but don't help against better luck. If someone has not a clue how interest works and I am constantly on 50+ from level 5 on, while I am also on a winning streak, I think I should have a fair chance of winning, without having to completely rely on more luck. Which I don't. And I wouldn't like to win just because I had better luck in the end.
Rioter Comments
ØbNoxus (EUW)
: Also what other reason could you have to not want harsher penalties? the problem here is, that trolls can be really annoying even if they don't say anything and that rito can't always tell if you just %%%ked up or if you wanted your game to be that way, but I think something that could really help a lot would be to have preferential matchmaking for players who often get honoured.
> [{quoted}](name=ØbNoxus,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dWYjbLTP,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-06-21T00:22:26.459+0000) > > Also what other reason could you have to not want harsher penalties? > Exactly my words! What other than you wanting to maybe take the opportunity to troll once in a while could make you want that.
Rioter Comments
: Sorry, it got a bit longer than I wanted it to be. :D You can ignore the beginning if you don't like maths. Let's just say at the beginning: Having a troll is always a horrible feeling. I understand that. It's furstrating. But feelings aside your maths are wrong and should be adjusted: It would be just 3 games, if you had won the game 100% otherwise. A better calculation would be: 50% chance win, 50% loose WIth a troll 100% loose. (even though this is kinda wrong too, but let's assume it) With a troll in the enemy team 100% loose. That means that without a troll, you would still have 50 LP. With a troll, you have 30 LP, therefore you just need one game you will surely win 100% to get back - and that's the game where the enemy team has a troll. So it didn't cost you 3 games, but only 2. On the other hand a troll in the enemy team will make the exact opposite and will grant you 2 games! Actually trolls even benefit you in the long run, as the chance is higher for the enemy team to have a troll than your team (at least if you are not the troll). Let's assume that every 20th player is a troll. So on average in every forth game there is a troll in the enemy team. And on average every fifth in your team. If you play 100 games (and there aren't games with trolls in both teams), you will have won 25 games because of trolls and you lost 20 games because of trolls - that means in troll games you will have a 55% win/loss ratio! So trolls actually help you climb. (if there are more trolls in your team... then maybe, just maybe, you are the reason for their actions^^) Additionally I just want to say: This is a game. The main reason to play it is to have fun. Even players who are focussed on playing rankeds should have fun somehow - f.e. winning is fun. So every game can be funny, even if the last one was frustrating. If you loose a game because of a troll, you loose exactly this game. The next game can be great again. Was it bad to play this game? No. But this is the second game, you needed to play because of the troll. So it may still be a nice game and if you look at the game this way, the troll just costed you one game. > Bigger penalties for Trolls! While I personally think that trolling once should get you a permament (that means forever) ban from ranked queues, I get that many people don't want that to be the case (riot ofc too, since they want the game to be the most played, not the most liked). The biggest problem here is that finding out if someone was trolling is really hard for a computer. The chance to ban someone by mistake is really high. So hard penalties are always difficult, because it will hit a lot of innocent people. You ahve hit this issue in your next point, therefore let's get to it. > Two things: Firstly, I am speaking about people that openly say that they troll. It's obvious and not to discuss. Secondly, people that don't want that are most likely people that at least want the possibility to troll once or twice without being punished. I think this is too lose and forgiving. Also what other reason could you have to not want harsher penalties? People will just stop saying it. Even trolls learn at some time how to avoid getting banned. I have answered your question above: If people just don't say it, but still troll, you will need a system, which is really hard to implement and always hit innocent players. Just imagine an extreme example: Death penalty for all murderers. We know that all murderers will always be punished, but for 100 murderers, 100 innocencts will also be accused of murder - and with this system 50% of them will also be punished, because the system thinks that they are murderers. Du you think this is a fair system? Of course it works and all murderers will be punished (which is a good thing), but many innocent people will also be killed, even though they did nothing wrong. So what I would like to see are not harsher penalties, but more money for a system which detects trolling better than the current system. That's a better solution. I know that this is a really hard and difficult area and such systems will always be error-prone. But every little step would be good. > This is not about defining what trolling is. As I said, some things don't even have to be discussed. People running it down mid, afk'ing dc'ing . with announcment - are trolls. And here we have a problem again: dc-ing/afk-ing... What if your computer crashes? What if your internet crashes? What if you get a call that your girlfriend was in a car accident and had to be taken to the hospital? What if riot's launcher trolls you and doesn't let you start the game (well okay, this could be solved as you never entered the game and your team can just remake)... there are dozens of reasons why you left the game, even though you actually truely wanted to play the game. If the mother of one of my team mates is dying because of an accident... hell, I don't mind him leaving the game. The poor bastard has more important things to do. Shit happens. Of course we could say "Just ban the guys which called it"... but then those guys will just stop calling it and will leave the game without saying anything and everything is like before. > Please, if you don't agree and you are not disagreeing because you think trolling is fine, point out why you think so, so that this can actually be a proper dicussion. I just want to point out that trolling is not fine. No matter what I wrote here, I will never defend people who destroyed the game for their team mates wilfully. Also I don't say that Riot Games is doing enough/is doing too little in this regard. I don't know if and how much they spent on a system which can detect trolls more reliable. This is something which has to be tested a lot and more money/more people working on it does not always produce automatically better results. I can just talk about the results and I know that they are in need of improvement. But that's something you could always say.^^
Of course I am only talking about the game that you have the troll and the particular case that the troll loses you the game. Yes, there are times where the enemy has this troll and in that case you get one game for free (kind of), but the enemy loses time for 3 matches actually. Not _additional_ 3 matches, 3 matches in total (counting the first troll game in). I do not want to look at the % of games where trolls are in and what trolls cost you_ overall_. I am just saying that one troll-game will cost you 3 games worth of time, if you lose because of the troll. > And here we have a problem again: dc-ing/afk-ing... What if your computer crashes? What if your internet crashes? All ment in the context of doing it with announcement, which, as you said, wouldn't happen anymore if people knew that announcing it will get them a straight ban. > People will just stop saying it. Even trolls learn at some time how to avoid getting banned. I have answered your question above: If people just don't say it, but still troll, you will need a system, which is really hard to implement and always hit innocent players. Another important point that actually makes my suggestion witless is: > I just want to point out that trolling is not fine. No matter what I wrote here, I will never defend people who destroyed the game for their team mates wilfully. Also I don't say that Riot Games is doing enough/is doing too little in this regard. I don't know if and how much they spent on a system which can detect trolls more reliable. This is something which has to be tested a lot and more money/more people working on it does not always produce automatically better results. I can just talk about the results and I know that they are in need of improvement. But that's something you could always say.^^ And therefore thanks for your contribution, one of the most valueable comments I've see non the boards so far.
: You missed like 2-3 zeros there
> [{quoted}](name=Dividedby0error,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dWYjbLTP,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-11T15:31:41.820+0000) > > You missed like 2-3 zeros there What do you mean?
Smerk (EUW)
: I think 2 strikes punishment system we have now is good enough. The problem of identifying trolls still remains, there aren't that many that openly admit it unfortunately
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dWYjbLTP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-11T15:18:28.735+0000) > > I think 2 strikes punishment system we have now is good enough. The problem of identifying trolls still remains, there aren't that many that openly admit it unfortunately Maybe a one strike policy would be better, and I've met a few (actually around half of trolls) that admit it openly. Mainly because they know that it wont affect the punishment and tilt the others even more.
Show more

Okarin 001

Level 201 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion