Kasten4 (EUW)
: Save your CC for him. He can't engage if you still have cc up your sleeve, because that means your team can collaps onto him. If you have lots of auto attack damage against you, get ninja tabis. 10% off of autos + armor will get you through early superbly. Yi also needs to auto to survive fights. He resets his Q with them and often needs the healing from them to stay alive and rip through a team. If you are melee and get him into a cc chain, let the ranged carries take care of him and step out of his auto range.
> [{quoted}](name=Kasten4,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=eKJx6oMx,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-18T17:41:23.863+0000) > > Save your CC for him. He can't engage if you still have cc up your sleeve, because that means your team can collaps onto him. If you have lots of auto attack damage against you, get ninja tabis. 10% off of autos + armor will get you through early superbly. Yi also needs to auto to survive fights. He resets his Q with them and often needs the healing from them to stay alive and rip through a team. If you are melee and get him into a cc chain, let the ranged carries take care of him and step out of his auto range. I know, which is why I destroyed him and Jax 1v2 until Yi got his 2nd or 3rd item. I was around 148 farm when Yi had 80 and all of a sudden he just bashed everything while being 2/6
Kasten4 (EUW)
: Yeah I checked the game you meant and really dude...you're just bad. Maybe not bad completely but why are you not building anything to sustain a yi? you bought mercs against a team with very situational cc and a lot of dps. Yi was not the only problem that game. They had a fed Jinx and Ekko aswell, while you had a fed Lee Sin, who cant do a lot with that gold. Add to that, that you didn't farm and used your gold on ineffective and very expensive items, I do not wonder why you got stomped by a yi. You were in no way far ahead and even if you were, you ruined it with your own play.
> [{quoted}](name=Kasten4,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=eKJx6oMx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-18T17:16:06.129+0000) > > Yeah I checked the game you meant and really dude...you're just bad. Maybe not bad completely but why are you not building anything to sustain a yi? you bought mercs against a team with very situational cc and a lot of dps. Yi was not the only problem that game. They had a fed Jinx and Ekko aswell, while you had a fed Lee Sin, who cant do a lot with that gold. Add to that, that you didn't farm and used your gold on ineffective and very expensive items, I do not wonder why you got stomped by a yi. You were in no way far ahead and even if you were, you ruined it with your own play. I literally build Thornmails. Also, what are you supposed to build against Yi anyways? Even if you have 10k HP he would burst you because of true and percentage damage. The cc part is true tho
Rioter Comments
Smitey (EUNE)
: I feel like there's 2 points of view for this: the people that are getting flamed is because they are bad at the game, so everyone would play better, there won't be any flame xD, but saying bad things is unbearable. So my soltuion to this would be just to not say bad words when u are flaming someone and paraphrase everything
> [{quoted}](name=Smitey,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E74rxHEF,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-03T20:39:42.586+0000) > > I feel like there's 2 points of view for this: the people that are getting flamed is because they are bad at the game, so everyone would play better, there won't be any flame xD, but saying bad things is unbearable. So my soltuion to this would be just to not say bad words when u are flaming someone and paraphrase everything I rarely flame, especially not for playing bad. I'm used to it, I am playing in silver-gold. But accusing me of things they do is something I think should be punished. And because I know it wont I try to at least get a little relieve for myself by arguing against it. And if that means being mean. Being mean is not even "reportable" or a reason for a chat restriction. Being mean is basically just listing facts without taking in consideration how they might be taken. Which you don't have to because if someones feelings are hurt by something logical and in fact correct, it's none but their problem. Whoever reads this - Feel offended by it? Well then you just experienced what I mean and that confirms it
: But how do you know they don't get banned as well? You don't always get a notification. Your punishment wasn't bad though, a chat restriction - you can live with that and honor is I guess something you should earn by being honorable, and calling them garbage, telling to report someone and saying that they suck (even if true) is not honorable. So in that sense, I guess your punishment was legitimate enough. If you do care about honor, I guess you should try to look beyond things when people are toxic towards you or simply won't listen. Some people just won't listen no matter what you say, you need to be the bigger person. Try to help in a good way whenever you can and be supportive. If they're toxic, just ignore. HF GL!
Rationally speaking, yes. But referring to what's really happening, it's just not fair. 90% of the players from my games would have to lurk on honor level 0 without any loot. But of course they don't. It's just frustrating that it's AGAIN me that get's reported by everyone for trying to defend myself a little to outraged. And it's not even like it's completely disproportionately. It's especially frustrating because my honor level raises so slow. Not because I get honored rarely, I actually get honored a lot, especially for tilt proof. But because the client doesnt let me honor anyone (Reconnect or Skip Waiting for Stats Bug), so I don't get the extra progress when everyone honors.
: dont know what they exactly wrote, but you definitley flames as well and a ban isnt that surprising for that. Maybe they got a Penalty as well, who knows
The client tells you when someone you reported got a penalty
: Ok so, Okarin 001: you are pathetic Okarin 001: you have no clue Okarin 001: you suck Okarin 001: you are nowhere uhhh along with the "you piece of garbe" is pretty ban worthy. Asking to report someone is apparently also banable - I read that a couple of places on forums. It's considered harassment. Jst wasting so much time in chat is banable too, well that's what I heard at least. I talk to my friend in chat a lot and I never experienced it.
That's why I wonder why they are not punished, because in addition to raging in chat (which is not really forbidden) they were personal and feeded intentional. Best example is a dude that called me muslim c*unt (I am not muslim but whatever) and stuff and is to this day playing ranked. Riot even knows and told me they can't do anything about it. Although this might be a weak argument, but the only reason I feel I have to defend myself like that is because riot lets people like that play the game everyday and troll, flame, false accuse to the extend they like.
: Punished for Tilting
I actually got the text now after relogging. After reading through it, I discovered one single message which as standalone would MAYBE be worth a penalty of some sort, which is "You pathetic piece of garbe": Game 1 In-Game [Cait says she will make a purse out of Kog] Okarin 001: Imma make a rookie out of you [Vi vs Cait, so it's a pun] [Bot dies] Okarin 001: stay safe bot, just farm. I will se if I can gank a lot Okarin 001: xin will be bot soon Okarin 001: oh %%%% off Okarin 001: why is he so %%%%ING strong Okarin 001: why is he ahead in level Okarin 001: look his farm [farm 20 on 0/0 vs my farm 40] Okarin 001: wtf Okarin 001: that doesnt make ANY sense AT ALL [enemy does drake] Okarin 001: %%%% Okarin 001: %%%% Okarin 001: %%%% Okarin 001: %%%% Okarin 001: its lost Okarin 001: ... [bot dies like 4th time] Okarin 001: dont fight bot Okarin 001: PLEASE Okarin 001: PLEASE [bot dies again] Okarin 001: ff Okarin 001: %%%% off Okarin 001: team hardcore trolling Okarin 001: She is fed Okarin 001: Do you really Okarin 001: think we can 2v2 them [Tahm says yes] Okarin 001: YOU CANT EVEN WITH YOUR ADC [insults and flames me] Okarin 001: I dont have to hear that shit Okarin 001: you are pathetic Okarin 001: you have no clue Okarin 001: you suck Okarin 001: you are nowhere [he is saying he starts to troll] Okarin 001: YOU ARLEADY ARE Okarin 001: WHY DO YOU KEEP FIGHTING Okarin 001: 2v2 Okarin 001: WHEN YOU LOST THE VERY FIRST [talks nonsense about me trolling and stuff] Okarin 001: LOOK AT YOU Okarin 001: YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF GARBE [says in all I should be reported] Okarin 001: REALLY?!?! Okarin 001: YOU STARTED ACCUSING ME FOR SHIT YOU DO Okarin 001: Maokai say something please [Maokai quite reasonable] Okarin 001: I rage, but I have every reason to [Tahm points out I have almost as many deaths as some of them] Okarin 001: oh so you really think stats matter [Maokai suggests muting] Okarin 001: %%%% off imma mute them too Okarin 001: sit top Okarin 001: maokai the only one that doesnt troll Okarin 001: mid ss Okarin 001: btw Okarin 001: oh wait, I muted her, nvm [neeko enages, I engage, Neeko disengages, I die, enemy survives close] Okarin 001: NEEKO Okarin 001: HOW ABOUT NOT TROLLING Okarin 001: DO YOU SEE THAT MAOKAI!?!? Okarin 001: AM I JUST SEEING THINGS?!?! Okarin 001: reprot neeko please Okarin 001: hardcore trolling Okarin 001: bot also Okarin 001: and flaming me for losing their 2v2 [someone dying again] Okarin 001: why are you not running Okarin 001: you are legit trolling Okarin 001: hard reported Okarin 001: with online ticket Okarin 001: and video Okarin 001: I shoudlve sat top from the beginning.. Okarin 001: so xin is a ranged champ now, interesting Okarin 001: bg Post-Game Okarin 001: not really
Smitey (EUNE)
: U should put that on Riot Support to see what they have to say about that, There are only bans in this game to the good guys that flame the bad guys
> [{quoted}](name=Smitey,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E74rxHEF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-23T11:55:56.696+0000) > > U should put that on Riot Support to see what they have to say about that, There are only bans in this game to the good guys that flame the bad guys It's not even like I flamed, I just tried to defend myself against their ridiculous accusations. At least they are ridiculous if you know what's really happening. That's the dangerous thing about them, if you just look at the surface, they might even seem plausible, which they are not. And that pisses me off. I think I should be allowed to do that, at least if riot doesn't seem to care about such behaviour. But riot is too busy punishing self defensive behaviour, instead of getting rid of those troublemakers. I honestly believe that those people are what starts this whole "league community is shit" thing in the first place, every round over again. If you eliminate those people that are false accusing and currently getting away with it, I truly believe toxicity would decrease A LOT.
Big Hans (EUNE)
: Wasting time in chat is always a mis-play. Even if your suggestions are 100% correct you gotta realize you will never change someones behaviour or skill level within one game. Controlling your emtions in chat is no different then controlling your emotions when deciding not to chase a kill and focus on something more important. Saying absolutely nothing at all is more beneficial then sharing any gameplay tips 90% of the time.
> [{quoted}](name=Big Hans,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E74rxHEF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-23T11:44:48.212+0000) > > Wasting time in chat is always a mis-play. Even if your suggestions are 100% correct you gotta realize you will never change someones behaviour or skill level within one game. Controlling your emtions in chat is no different then controlling your emotions when deciding not to chase a kill and focus on something more important. > > Saying absolutely nothing at all is more beneficial then sharing any gameplay tips 90% of the time. Yea, 90% of the time. I'd rather try for that 10%, since it happened more than once that I listened to someone in chat and therefore got my head back into the game. Especially because I don't write when I should be doing other things. E.g when I am dead or running out of base. I do get that it's probably not the most effective way to win the game, but why would I get a chat restriction and a loot restriction from it?
Rioter Comments
: This is so true for many champions. The one that tilts me the most is darius, the amount of times his E "misses me" yet i'm pulled anyways or i'm just outside the Q range yet I get it anyways (it's a really small window of effect and it's annoying especially because I'm never this "lucky" when playing darius.
> [{quoted}](name=Zetsutroll2,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xuP9hzPn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-06T20:02:54.441+0000) > > This is so true for many champions. The one that tilts me the most is darius, the amount of times his E "misses me" yet i'm pulled anyways or i'm just outside the Q range yet I get it anyways (it's a really small window of effect and it's annoying especially because I'm never this "lucky" when playing darius. Exactly, especially things that are not even close to what they seem, because they don't actually have an indicator on where it hits: For example: The Tahm Kench Q (tongue) has an indicator additionally to the tongue itself. The tongue is not the hitbox, the hitbox is what's indicated next to it. Many abilties don't have, but *should* have one too: Darius Pull, Yasuo Q, maybe Fiora Q, Kalista Q, you get the idea.
Rioter Comments
Kokutetsu (EUW)
: I have a similar problem, i use ethernet and sometimes the game keeps showing " attempting to reconnect " over and over, but everything is working fine, while this happens the internet doesn't have any problem, discord works, youtube works, i can even talk with friends on the LoL Client but the game shows " attempting to reconnect " it's really annoying, i tried a full repair and reinstalling the game but nothing worked, i also have the same problem as you from time to time.
> [{quoted}](name=Kokutetsu,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=duF3GLsd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-05T13:48:57.734+0000) > > I have a similar problem, i use ethernet and sometimes the game keeps showing " attempting to reconnect " over and over, but everything is working fine, while this happens the internet doesn't have any problem, discord works, youtube works, i can even talk with friends on the LoL Client but the game shows " attempting to reconnect " it's really annoying, i tried a full repair and reinstalling the game but nothing worked, i also have the same problem as you from time to time. The client sometimes shows me "attempting to reconnect" when I am ingame, doesn't affect the game itself tho. The most annoying part is, that I am not able to honor in 90% of my games, which greatly slows down my honor progress
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Okarin 001,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Iln42ExJ,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-09-06T00:17:11.974+0000) > >something to do with you having no actual point Funny that you would think this about me, because, you know, you opened your own thread calling the game "pathetic", and then you went immediatly like: >No further explanation needed. So, it really looks like that "having no point" does not concern you at all, doesn't it? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Iln42ExJ,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-09-09T13:37:13.765+0000) > > Funny that you would think this about me, because, you know, you opened your own thread calling the game "pathetic", and then you went immediatly like: > > So, it really looks like that "having no point" does not concern you at all, doesn't it? > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Of course this is "about you", it's about your comment after all. Why are you trying to withdraw from your standpoint? Because you realize it's false? Also the "No further explanation needed" was cleary a rhetorical device, which is why I continued with explaning, if you actually read the post.
: > [{quoted}](name=Okarin 001,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Iln42ExJ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-03T14:30:11.447+0000) > > I'm worth of challenjour but RioT keep giving me bad teams! Fix'd. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Iln42ExJ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-03T19:28:43.106+0000) > > Fix'd. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} I never said that. I am about an average silver player. Maybe better mechanically, worse at decision making. I don't know why you have to infiltrate your passive-aggressive behaviour on me ( I believe that's even against the forum guidelines ), but I believe it has something to do with you having no actual point and just wanting to "lowkey insult" me. Why do you think that's necessary?
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: man the earth is flat why is nobody coming to prove me wrong come on man take me to space to prove me wrong oh you can't the earth is flat and you know it because nobody is even trying to get me to space
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Iln42ExJ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T19:07:07.305+0000) > > man the earth is flat > why is nobody coming to prove me wrong > come on man take me to space to prove me wrong > oh you can't > the earth is flat and you know it because nobody is even trying to get me to space Maybe if you didn't start by insulting me and actually trying to bring up some real arguments, I could try to argue against them. There was nothing to argue about. You are just writing junk..?
: if these games you have provided have happened 5 games in a row, you have singlehandedly become one of the most unlucky players in the game. however, it is true that these problems exist, you are not wrong however again, it seems as though you are blaming this completely on riot, when in actuality, its not their fault at all. its the community's fault
> [{quoted}](name=legacy dude,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AjIHXPiR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-05T16:29:34.503+0000) > > if these games you have provided have happened 5 games in a row, you have singlehandedly become one of the most unlucky players in the game. > > however, it is true that these problems exist, you are not wrong > > however again, it seems as though you are blaming this completely on riot, when in actuality, its not their fault at all. its the community's fault I've had this too actually. Prove: I lost 16LP and got 26LP. Lost like 20 games in a row and got demoted from S1 to S5, but since I performed quite well at that time, I got a huge boost whenever I managed to win a game. This was all about who had the worst player of course, not who had the best. Also who had the Irelia/Akali on their team, but you know the deal.
Rioter Comments
: incredibly rude title
You are just bitter/boosted/noob - comment
Rioter Comments
: I agree with all of this. While 6 nobles is very luck based to achieve. Glacial comps are super %%%%ing annoying. Assassins are managable but glacial just remove the of your troops doing anything. It's so overtuned and unhealthy for the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=N9OyRAEh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-21T19:48:34.167+0000) > > I agree with all of this. > > While 6 nobles is very luck based to achieve. Glacial comps are super %%%%ing annoying. Assassins are managable but glacial just remove the of your troops doing anything. It's so overtuned and unhealthy for the game. Assassins is only really hard if the enemy had HUGE luck and got 3 Lv3 or if he got th Ninja Combo aswell (which is fairly not hard to get)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: He's getting gutted on 9.14 so chill and ban him this patch.
> [{quoted}](name=Bananenschnder,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1GvvyBjk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-11T16:54:56.719+0000) > > He's getting gutted on 9.14 so chill and ban him this patch. There is a god
Rioter Comments
: I think if you wait out the whole Darius R animation and Zhonya pixel perfectly the dmg shouldn't go trhrough and it should go on Cooldown not sure tho. Same should also apply to Garen but the only thing that could possibly do that would be a inhuman being or a perfectly written script.
> [{quoted}](name=PaG VentusKing,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Wf97PLN0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-11T13:56:13.844+0000) > > I think if you wait out the whole Darius R animation and Zhonya pixel perfectly the dmg shouldn't go trhrough and it should go on Cooldown not sure tho. Same should also apply to Garen but the only thing that could possibly do that would be a inhuman being or a perfectly written script. Also it will abort if he loses sight on you in that moment. I've seen it many times actually, maybe I don't have the timing.
Rioter Comments
: You can only get better with more games if you can't even play the champ how are you gonna get better?
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=41qdsIOa,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-07-11T03:45:01.539+0000) > > You can only get better with more games if you can't even play the champ how are you gonna get better? Exactly, why ban him then. Maybe in ranked you should play something you're good with, but banning it wont help
Teahyun (EUW)
: only yasuo players complain about this because yasuo players have 99% of times a negative winrate on the champ, feed almost everygame and only comeback due to teammates. The lower the elo the worse. People have the right and should have the right the deny the int that is closley related to such a champion. btw ur a yasuo main i presume?
> [{quoted}](name=Teahyun,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=41qdsIOa,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-11T03:28:54.004+0000) > > only yasuo players complain about this because yasuo players have 99% of times a negative winrate on the champ, feed almost everygame and only comeback due to teammates. > The lower the elo the worse. People have the right and should have the right the deny the int that is closley related to such a champion. > > > btw ur a yasuo main i presume? Yasuo has a 47.87% winrate, so ~52% of the players have a negative winrate on him. While I agree that many yasuo players tend to only be good when their team is, I don't think banning the champ will make the player better.
: Ok I understand why people ban yasuo or Zoe but why do they ban my ahri..(do they see my trash winrate on her maybe?) But we all start somewhere and never got any other champ banned b4
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=41qdsIOa,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-11T03:22:33.588+0000) > > Ok I understand why people ban yasuo or Zoe but why do they ban my ahri..(do they see my trash winrate on her maybe?) But we all start somewhere and never got any other champ banned b4 Also why would you perform better on a champ you are less confident in playing with. I don't get it.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Mamas O Metter,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jKjR5XXN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-10T16:31:56.746+0000) > > Learn the champions noob. His passive generates blocks and his _W_ automatically gives him another block. Thanks for insulting me, really helped me a lot on this one. I didn't know he would refresh his block with his most powerful spell and now that I do I think it should strictly be removed from the game permanently and immediately. Anyone who asks for a reason should think a second time, because you seem to know the champ and therefore know why it is necessary. Which it is.
BesniStakor (EUNE)
: I think it has something to do on riots end. Well at least in my case. I have the same issue and it started happening yesterday. Me and my friends all had these on the eune server. We were on different connections, same game, stutters at the same time. Went on for 3-4 games and we just gave up.
> [{quoted}](name=ImainLilSatan,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=EcqiesTg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-10T02:42:53.080+0000) > > I think it has something to do on riots end. > Well at least in my case. > I have the same issue and it started happening yesterday. > Me and my friends all had these on the eune server. > We were on different connections, same game, stutters at the same time. > Went on for 3-4 games and we just gave up. I've had something very similar. Multiple factors: 1) Check if there are any flash players running in the background 2) Enable vSync 3) Run game as admin 4) Check if any other instances of the game are running as background processes 5) Disable your xBox Mouse-whatever setting (don't remeber right), which is on by default (for that you actually have to create an xbox account and go in your windows "xbox-app" - it might be this: "Disable gaming option in Windows 10 which is available in the settings. Go to Settings > Gaming > Gaming mode, Xbox, turn off the options." 6)Reinstall the whole client Can't think of anything else I did to fix this.
Hananim (EUW)
: He gets a proc every 4 basic attacks/spells and his w resets it so yeah its intended.
> [{quoted}](name=Hananim,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jKjR5XXN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-10T03:18:03.032+0000) > > He gets a proc every 4 basic attacks/spells and his w resets it so yeah its intended. Big Oof
: people who insult you "subtly" and then report you when you respond to them
Simply true. Altho your title is misleading, because "real insulting" them is indeed reportable
Rioter Comments
: Hey there ! I'd like to note a few things : A super stacked team with tier 3 champs+ items is always better than a team with 2 more champs. Quality is better than quantity. And in case you didn't know, the probability of drawing champion tiers depends on your level. You can see the values in [SapMagic's Tweet](https://twitter.com/RiotSapMagic/status/1145815578550005760) As you can see, the probability to get a tier 1 champion drops from 50% at level 4 to only 37% at level 5. Which means that it's much better to reroll at certain times to get certain champs even if you lose some interest. Speed leveling is to be the first to get high tier champs like draven or aurelion sol before the other players. If you're not targeting those champs and only leveling for the sake of it, you'll just hurt yourself and reduce your chances to star up your team. 3 star champs have almost double the HP of their 2 star version, which is a huge difference. You should also note that since there are only 13 and 10 copies of tier 4 and 5 champions respectively, their small probability of dropping and their huge cost, it is not worth trying to rank them up to 3 stars. The easiest ones to star up at tier 1 and 2 champs and that should be done early, not by leveling up. Tier 3 will depend on the game and what you're dropping. What a lot of players have been doing (if you're planning to use tier 1/2 champs) is not rerolling at all or leveling up and wait for krugs round. You should have about 30g by then and be super close to level 5. At the start of that round, FIRST use all your gold except 4 to mass reroll and star up all your champs (while you're still level 4). THEN use the remaining 4g to level up to 5. Put your new champ, beat the krugs then beat everybody with your stacked team. Unless you're super unlucky, your should have high star champs that will give you a win streak and help you build back your economy. Or you can speed level and target high level champs like a Draven, if that's your case, you shouldn't bother a lot with rerolling for tier 1 champs because that will be a waste of gold. 2 star tier 4 are much better than 3 star tier 1 (the cost of a unit shows it's strengh). So if you decide to speed level, just take Draven, Aurelion Sol for damage, and you can get sejuani and cho'gat as tanks. 2 stars of those are more than enough. People stay at low levels on purpose to get the champs they need. So it depends on your strategy > I have had 10 games in a row now without a single level 3 Kind of sucks that the best strategy you can have seems to be not having one because the RNG favors you for it or seomthing. "Playing well" or "having the best strategy" is knowing what to do and when, not just rushing levels and stacking gold and then wondering why you're not getting any garen while you're level 8. Hope that was useful
> [{quoted}](name=Doom emissary,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wX8PERrN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-09T15:37:54.970+0000) > > Hey there ! > > I'd like to note a few things : A super stacked team with tier 3 champs+ items is always better than a team with 2 more champs. Quality is better than quantity. > > And in case you didn't know, the probability of drawing champion tiers depends on your level. > You can see the values in [SapMagic's Tweet](https://twitter.com/RiotSapMagic/status/1145815578550005760) > > As you can see, the probability to get a tier 1 champion drops from 50% at level 4 to only 37% at level 5. > > Which means that it's much better to reroll at certain times to get certain champs even if you lose some interest. > Speed leveling is to be the first to get high tier champs like draven or aurelion sol before the other players. If you're not targeting those champs and only leveling for the sake of it, you'll just hurt yourself and reduce your chances to star up your team. > 3 star champs have almost double the HP of their 2 star version, which is a huge difference. > > You should also note that since there are only 13 and 10 copies of tier 4 and 5 champions respectively, their small probability of dropping and their huge cost, it is not worth trying to rank them up to 3 stars. > > The easiest ones to star up at tier 1 and 2 champs and that should be done early, not by leveling up. > Tier 3 will depend on the game and what you're dropping. > > What a lot of players have been doing (if you're planning to use tier 1/2 champs) is not rerolling at all or leveling up and wait for krugs round. You should have about 30g by then and be super close to level 5. At the start of that round, FIRST use all your gold except 4 to mass reroll and star up all your champs (while you're still level 4). THEN use the remaining 4g to level up to 5. Put your new champ, beat the krugs then beat everybody with your stacked team. Unless you're super unlucky, your should have high star champs that will give you a win streak and help you build back your economy. > > Or you can speed level and target high level champs like a Draven, if that's your case, you shouldn't bother a lot with rerolling for tier 1 champs because that will be a waste of gold. 2 star tier 4 are much better than 3 star tier 1 (the cost of a unit shows it's strengh). So if you decide to speed level, just take Draven, Aurelion Sol for damage, and you can get sejuani and cho'gat as tanks. 2 stars of those are more than enough. > > People stay at low levels on purpose to get the champs they need. So it depends on your strategy > Kind of sucks that the best strategy you can have seems to be not having one because the RNG favors you for it or seomthing. > > "Playing well" or "having the best strategy" is knowing what to do and when, not just rushing levels and stacking gold and then wondering why you're not getting any garen while you're level 8. > > Hope that was useful Thanks a lot! Although these are mostly things I already take in consideration. I know that as Lv8 you wont get as many Tier1 Champs in a rotation, which is why I sometimes just keep the low level and go only for interest and buy whatever I can get/use. Doesn't work most of the time, at least not enough. I will try the thing with the Krugs or Leveling, never chose one of these extremes, always tried to be the "allrounder"
: The gamemode is complete BS, you can have a full team of level 3's and 1 garen just annihilates you
> [{quoted}](name=Astraeus Nix,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wX8PERrN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-09T14:13:38.942+0000) > > The gamemode is complete BS, you can have a full team of level 3's and 1 garen just annihilates you Guess that depends hard on the items - and that is the one thing that is the most bs about this gamemode. At least make the amount of items dropped fixed! And for gods sake, balance the items! Who the hell wants any of the tank items (if you don't have Garen).
FURRY V2 (EUNE)
: You just understood the core of the game mode! Congratulations! Now you can go back and play, since you know everything about the game mode.
No I didn't because I am not sure why other people are always "having more luck" - getting their champs level 3 every single game (I play with some friends mostly), even when I am the only one actually thinking about what I am going to do.
: > [{quoted}](name=Torkl,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yVlie7YP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-09T13:14:34.577+0000) > > There would be no one left playing then, also i don´t think they can handle the shitstorm of reports coming in, it must be millions every day... so basically it's ok if ranked is just tilt city and win/lose is based on whether your team mates are able to stay calm or not
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Cocaine,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yVlie7YP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-09T13:40:05.765+0000) > > so basically it's ok if ranked is just tilt city and win/lose is based on whether your team mates are able to stay calm or not That's the state of the game, as pathetic as it may be. Stopped playing ranked for that and TFT also goes on my nerves, just staying in the forums to keep updated if they change anything somewhen (don't believe so). Maybe try playing Battlerite. Costs way less time and they actually work on the game. Also there is a report button for when you have to play with/against people that are just worse or better than you (ofc not the player get's punished but they try to improve the matchmaking for that part).
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
MadBaron (EUW)
: TFT: Is this the most noob (but consistent) strategy?
Thanks for making that post! I've made a post about the RNG basically, but core was that when I am the only player with perfect interest, information on what the others build and so on, I will perform worst. The players don't thinking about what they're doing seem to be most rewarded
: Do you have any idea how many people write the exact same thing as you have on the boards? Riot are no doubt fully aware that the forums are full of people who use the Boards as their podium from which to make their grand opinions known, and no Riot doesn't care about every single individual's opinion. Even if they did, no matter how hard the company would try to please everyone this simply is not realistic. It is literally impossible for a game to be created with a playerbase as big as League's without someone complaining about something. The sad truth is that people love to complain, and many many people come to the Boards to do just that. And these same types of people (mostly adolescents, I would wager) love upvoting each others' negative threads cursing Riot and League, meanwhile spending hours a day every day playing it, cuz they are 'too addicted to this shitty game bro'. If you think any company who runs a game with 100M players is going to listen to posts like yours then you are delusional - not trying to be mean it's just the bottom line. This is further evidenced by the fact that you tried to draw a comparison between your taking heed of my comment and Riot not taking heed of yours. 20 years ago people had just as many complaints with video games despite them being simpler back then, but we didn't have quite the same platform from which to announce our opinions. People just played games if they liked them, and stopped playing them if they didn't. Now the internet makes people think they are more important than they are, and everyone wants to feel as if they are being listened to. Just go on Youtube and pull up virtually any video and scroll down to the comments and you will find people having completely pointless cat-fights. I enjoy League, despite all the toxic brats who play it, and when I stop, I certainly won't be coming on here to tell everyone why I'm stopping.
> [{quoted}](name=XL BENCH PRESS,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=RvHEAh9F,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-07-03T13:09:44.187+0000) > > Do you have any idea how many people write the exact same thing as you have on the boards? Riot are no doubt fully aware that the forums are full of people who use the Boards as their podium from which to make their grand opinions known That's exactly what the boards are for tho.. > and no Riot doesn't care about every single individual's opinion. Even if they did, no matter how hard the company would try to please everyone this simply is not realistic. It is literally impossible for a game to be created with a playerbase as big as League's without someone complaining about something. And as you said, many many more people beside me are saying the exact same thing, so what's your point? > If you think any company who runs a game with 100M players is going to listen to posts like yours then you are delusional I do not and if you would've read through my post, you would know that this is partially the reason I quit. While I think your key argument is true, this is special case of people quitting for the same reasons over and over again - especially a reason that has more to do with the players than the company. > 20 years ago people had just as many complaints with video games despite them being simpler back then, but we didn't have quite the same platform from which to announce our opinions. People just played games if they liked them, and stopped playing them if they didn't. Now the internet makes people think they are more important than they are, and everyone wants to feel as if they are being listened to. Just go on Youtube and pull up virtually any video and scroll down to the comments and you will find people having completely pointless cat-fights. Most likely that's true and I share that standpoint. Doesn't make it good. If it's not good, I don't think we should stop complaining about it and try to make it better. In my case I don't think it's worth the effort anymore (besides from creating this post). > I enjoy League, despite all the toxic brats who play it, and when I stop, I certainly won't be coming on here to tell everyone why I'm stopping. It's basically a favor a wanted to do riot, since they provided the game that was fun to play (at least for a while). Also maybe an encouragement for other players to quit, that don't just because they have "nothing else to do" or are "too addicted to this shitty game bro" :D
: > [{quoted}](name=Okarin 001,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=bT5MdNdK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T21:53:28.271+0000) > > Basically, yes. And if every champ is that way, it wouldn't be unbalanced if that's what concerns you. On some champions it's just too much. Why has a champion the potential to get 100% of his potential power output by himself? This is a team game after all. Yes, but if you're relying on your team doing well/picking a champion or comp that enables, you're going to end up with shit like Ivern, that only really exists in organised play, or pre-rework Nunu, who was literally half a champion. And it's not about balance, it's about good game design. Taking 4 unrelated abilities, splicing them together and calling it a day might be balanced, but it's sure a hell not well designed.
> [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=bT5MdNdK,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-03T11:15:02.150+0000) > > Yes, but if you're relying on your team doing well/picking a champion or comp that enables, you're going to end up with shit like Ivern, that only really exists in organised play, or pre-rework Nunu, who was literally half a champion. > And it's not about balance, it's about good game design. Taking 4 unrelated abilities, splicing them together and calling it a day might be balanced, but it's sure a hell not well designed. It's more like.. I would want to not have the team with the worst player lose all the time. Sometimes I am that player. Sometimes I am statistically and mechanically the best, but can't do anything because one player in my team is feeding. Sometimes I only win because the enemy laner is the worst player in the match. Look at pro play, they're prone to picking a good comp, the pick&ban sometimes even determines the outcome of the game. Xayah & Rakan are a beautiful example of what I mean. Solely they are nothing but decent champions that might be quite fun to play - they can output maybe 80% of their strength. But if you combine them, they're really strong on multiple levels - they only can output 100% of their strenghts, when they are together. Doesn't go for many other champs. I am not saying that Garen should need a support, but the fact that he isn't any stronger if he had a support, because his combo, playstyle and everything else is the same (100% of his capability) is just strange to me. Talking about well designed.. Look at all the big twitch streamers and their reaction to most of the new champions and their kits. Mostly you will find sarcastic comments about their "well designed" kits. Because they're not. Every champ has it's own "creator". I think every champs creator wants his champ to be the coolest/best. It's like pricing on the open market, you need a competition to have the best product and price, otherwise no one would have the pressure to do a good product. But in this case (at least since a year or so), it feels like each champ is designed to win against the others, leading to newer champs having every imaginable thing on their kit. It's like comparing your backyard apple tree with gene manipulated corn. It's still a plant and you can still eat it, but why can't we settle on having apples, pears and some tomatoes?
: Why do these drama queens come on the forum to announce that they are leaving the game cuz they don't like it anymore? As fascinating as that is, there are around 100 million people around the world who play League of Legends, so you are but a grain of sand, I'm sorry to say... You might have quit, but hundreds of new players have joined in the time it's taken me to write this comment. PS: See you back in a week.
> [{quoted}](name=XL BENCH PRESS,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=RvHEAh9F,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-03T09:18:48.150+0000) > > Why do these drama queens come on the forum to announce that they are leaving the game cuz they don't like it anymore? As fascinating as that is, there are around 100 million people around the world who play League of Legends, so you are but a grain of sand, I'm sorry to say... You might have quit, but hundreds of new players have joined in the time it's taken me to write this comment. > > PS: See you back in a week. I well know that I'm no matter to the whole game and developing process. But so are you and your comment to me. Still I read it and process it into my thoughts. Which riot doesn't. I already quitted League due to personal issues 2 years ago and came back after half a year or so, but this time it's for another reason, as I said. I hopefully won't install it again. And I am not saying that to try and be the obstreperous kid, but instead to be fair and tell riot and the playerbase why I and maybe other players are leaving the game (for good).
Ibn Sena (EUW)
: You are Silver 3, You just made a post about quitting. I can really tell why you are stuck there.
> [{quoted}](name=Ibn Sena,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=bT5MdNdK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-02T22:05:34.901+0000) > > You are Silver 3, > You just made a post about quitting. > I can really tell why you are stuck there. Because I am mechanically a silver player, what's your point? Are you trying to insult me? Don't be so toxic
: So, basically you're saying "stop making champions that function without needing other champions"? Also, you're missing the fact that every champion synergises with themselves. If they didn't, you'd end up with messes of champions like pre-rework Sion and Galio, which were pretty much the equivalent of one half of two champions glued together, leading to massive disconnects in their kits.
> [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=bT5MdNdK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-02T21:01:20.780+0000) > > So, basically you're saying "stop making champions that function without needing other champions"? > Also, you're missing the fact that every champion synergises with themselves. If they didn't, you'd end up with messes of champions like pre-rework Sion and Galio, which were pretty much the equivalent of one half of two champions glued together, leading to massive disconnects in their kits. Basically, yes. And if every champ is that way, it wouldn't be unbalanced if that's what concerns you. On some champions it's just too much. Why has a champion the potential to get 100% of his potential power output by himself? This is a team game after all.
Show more

Okarin 001

Level 221 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion