: Exclude a role for Autofill
your idea has been tested already with no good results so they returned to full autofill as the only option. Edit: Man i love it when people downvote a statement, not because it's false but because it's not what they wanted to hear {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Evyi (EUW)
: Someone help me to quit league
You can ask riot support to lock the account for you, not delete it but lock it like it is still recoverable (id advice you take notr of your whole purhase history (rp and be) 1st champs unlocked, gifts sent and received original email used to create the acc, date of creation and location. All this is necessary to recover the account later on via a ticket. Once the account is locked you will be unable to login. Simply delete the league launcher and get busy with life. you will be at ease that the cc is safe and there if/ when you want to return. Over time you will get life together and either lose interest in leaue or return to it when your life is more manageable and you have time. At least this is what i did when i felt like i was playing League too much.
: hello i hope you step on a lego jk lol, i want a cooky {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
you got popcorn, what do you need a cookie for?
: Someone refunded my skins and gifted himself
1st and most importantly change you password (even email if possible) Second, since you have the name of the summoner you could send a ticket to riot support. Describe the situation and tell them who it is. Not sure if they can do anything about returning your RP/ sins tho since the responsibility of the safety of your account lies on you. My brother got his man hacked and lost his refunds/ RP. He got his account back but his refunds/ RP were not returned.
: wheres Senna?
bruh Senna is no where near op on release, barely banned in my games and have won the majority against her. Her kit is ok but the numbers are suited for a supp.
: TD Qiyana dabbing?!
So i looked into it since i didn't believe it would be a thing BUT IT IS! Not only on TD but it's coded into the champ itself. Accodring to [this](https://youtu.be/J6tk8r5kTrM) vid, after getting a kill press ctrl +1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 to dab P.S. Turn on CC for english.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: I kinda want a Sona skin, she hasn't received one in 14 months. Would love to see Reverse Sona on April Fools Day, a skin where she can talk, but the Etwahl is mute.
Would she produce the VFX through beatboxing? xD
Bæka (EUW)
: Here's a list of champions that haven't received a skin in 1000+ days in order from most to least days: 1. Skarner 2. Xerath 3. Zilean 4. Mordekaiser 5. Rek'Sai 6. Vel'Koz 7. Sion 8. Kindred 9. Shyvana 10. Volibear 11. Taric 12. Kalista 13. Pantheon 14. Maokai 15. Nautilus 16. Trundle 17. Bard 18. Karthus 19. Azir 20. Quinn
Zilean has a confirmed skin in the works (got pushback but is still coming). Voli is being reworked so a new skin is unlikely, the same goes for Morde and Pantheon since he recently got reworked. Yes, a new skin is not the same as an old reworked one, it's just how Riot handles things :/ Not sure about Shyvana since they acknowledged the community's wish to rework her from the polls but they didn't set a date for said rework.
: yes, i got orb too but i would have waited and bought the true damage ones for the jackpot inside and would have waited to get the animated emote i got...
to be honest i did get a bag from the worlds orbs which is why i'm not complaining whatsoever
: so, no new missions?
i went full on orbs (no regret got awesome skins) but i want that true damage icon. With 30 out of 50 needed it feels bad ^^'
Zanador (EUNE)
: Ironic, since none of his abilities deal true damage.
they sure feel like they do xP
: who got the dj skin
https://en.meming.world/images/en/thumb/1/17/Monkey_Puppet.jpg/450px-Monkey_Puppet.jpg
Rioter Comments
: 🎃👻 Volunteer Halloween Quiz 👻🎃
Ozzie Storm on EUW Gl to all {{sticker:sg-syndra}}
Declined (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ozzie Storm,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=9GPoxP6V,comment-id=0092,timestamp=2019-11-01T02:06:45.965+0000) > > Am i still eligible for the prizes? Excellent question, unfortunately there's no clear cut answer. Due to the GDPR and related privacy issues there's some details we can't be told, other than whether or not the user is eligible to receive rewards. On top of that, I'm not sure we're permitted to discuss the process we go through. Due to .... reasons I wasn't particularly involved in this contest for once, and thus not in a position to go over the minute details of what was included in the post. Generally we're pretty vague in terms specifying the requirements and usually go with 'recent punishments' or 'recent toxicity' instead.
well i got nothing to loose so i guess ill just take the quiz and hope for the best xD
: Seriously, is anyone enjoying urf in 2019? What the F* happened to the "it's supposed to be fun".
regular urf is good for a few days max since most people want to try the crazy sh*t, then people start forming some sorts of "meta" and tryhards for winns. This is why no matter how better Urf might be, Arurf is superior in longevity imo. Yes it sucks to be the one to get stomped now and then but its better than the mode becoming unplayable after a couple of days.
: Amazing Fan Art
{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: TFT Mission.... Riot... pls
it should be _or_. I did only blademasters and the mission was complete
: 🎃👻 Volunteer Halloween Quiz 👻🎃
"You shouldn't have had any chat restriction within the last month." By that you mean the date the account got chat restricted or from the day it was lifted? I got a chat restriction months ago (was having a bad time) and left the game then. I returned when i got pumped for the 10 year anniversary and the account was still chat restricted but got lifted a week or so ago. Am i still eligible for the prizes?
Kakashi500 (EUNE)
: Firefighter Tristana... I hoped for Project/Eternal Yi or another jungle skin. I don't play ADC or Tristana,. Not only that, but Firefighter is not a great looking skin either, I have no idea why it's legendary. I get firefighters are great people but it's just Tristana in a red jacket, something like Bewitching Tristana would've been better to get.
FF Tris is not just her in a red jacket, It has unique vfx and sfx. Maybe not Dark Cosmic Jhin level of epicness but not as low as Magnificient TF.
: best artwork by far is...
It's the funniest thing ever I imagine Malph actually being a cute small rock with that smile. Picture someone going up to him all like "omg such a cute little ro..." only to be R NUKED TO DEATH Rito give Malph the VU he deserves!!!
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: I got Nunu Bot. Not the best one (hoped for Pulsefire Caitlyn or Star Guardian Xayah or Ahri), but I'll take it. :) Less gracious for the Worlds Jackpot I got in one of the 4 Worlds orbs that came with the pass: Blackfrost Anivia. Not only does Xayah lay better eggs, but I already had that skin. Owned the 1350 RP shard too (Arcade Sona), and weren't interested in any of the 975 RP, 750 RP or 520 RP shards (oh well, they turned into some niceu OE). Also, got Odyssey Kayn from another of the 4 orbs, which wasn't on my wish list either, but I didn't own it...and now I do. ^^
and here i am about to die of happiness because i finally got BF Anivia xP
: What did you get as your legendary skin?
Solar Eclipse Leona. Never played Leona before but if there was a reason to it would be this. Tbh i tend to like the Lunar themed a tad bit more but the skin is by no means bad. My bro, a Zed main, got Galaxy Slayer Zed xP However this was NOT the skin i'm most excited about. I happened to get a bag from an orb and finally after so many years got my hands on Black Frost Anivia :D
: Little Demon Tristana's splash art is off-center in champion select
: Riot games just ate my Chest and Key and gave me nothing
BSirakov (EUNE)
: Remove Shadow Assassin Kayn from the game
ban him? if you ban him every game then he's just as good as deleted right?
kiwishrew (EUW)
: Would the game benefit from a day/night cycle?
As you said probably not, however it definitely would bring a new ascetic and feel to the rift. The torches around the map feel like a wasted opportunity whenever i look at them which is why i wish riot would do a gamemode set durnig a "night cycle" on the rift where the torches shine noticeably brighter. The same goes for a weather cycle imo however that would have other issues tied to it like technical limitations and textures not looking right...etc.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: >I speak fluent sarcasm the problem with that its that sarcasm is impossible on the internet/chat, so you cant get away with it
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rR7E9mnJ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-28T01:51:27.073+0000) > > the problem with that its that sarcasm is impossible on the internet/chat, so you cant get away with it i _*tooootally*_ agree with you
: IS THERE MMO COMING OUT ?
nothing but speculations so far. Although it's more likely we'd get a fighting game than an MMO based on Riot purchasing a company that focused in making fighting games but it has been a while and nothing official have come out.
: Nostalgia
definitely brings some memories xD late 90's myself so i lived in the age of the floppy disks and the vhs, never got to use the former tho xP
: Just meet a low level that used scripts while playing with premade.
yes i'd personally report and send tickets of them.
: Can we please stop the support hype
... not sure in what elo but if that was the case then i wouldn't have been having such a hard time getting my primary mid lane for a bunch of games in a row recently and instead getting secondary and autofilled.
: yas bug(kinda) with neeko
i don't think it's a bug. similar interactions happen with other abilities with other champs as well as summoners.
: how do u get objectives when enemy team is smart and you are always dead when you aim for it
> [{quoted}](name=LetMeAfkPlss,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BvZstsKg,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-26T14:59:33.681+0000) > > how do u get objectives when enemy team is smart and you are always dead when you aim for it you have to preform better or outsmart them. Vision is important as well as farm. Map controll, roaming as well as ability and summoner baiting. All in all there's a lot that comes into play. Most importantly tho (depending on elo) is playing a champ you're comfortable/ good with. DON'T 1 trick a champ! You'll be stuck with either ap or ad if yo do and you'll face situations where you'll need one or the other. Have 2/ 3 mans and at leats 2 champs in every role that you can preform ok for autofill/ role switching cases.
111182 (EUW)
: How to win a game
Objectives>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kills That's how you win a game
Haze97 (EUW)
: Remove Yasuo's after-ban line.
Nah i find it fitting. Every time i ban him, and i have been permabanning him forever now, every time he sais "no cure for fools" i can't help but to reply with "agreed". In my mind the only reason i ban him in the first placae it's because if the fool who designed him, the fools who agreed to let said design go live and the fools who play him. Every time i ban his ass i hear the champ himself despise the everyone who wants to play him/ is a fan of him/ justifies his bs, and until things change he will always call them out while i enjoy my games Trashuo free.
: Just a meme
A JOJO MEME THANKS FOR WATC.... wait wrong forum
: i'm just jealous how people are so creative while i can only draw a stickman :'D
> [{quoted}](name=WhyDoYouDie,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=uUhuoJO1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-20T11:56:27.806+0000) > > i'm just jealous how people are so creative while i can only draw a stickman :'D Drawing stickmen doesn't help my dude. Ever heard of Hyun's Dojo? That community takes "drawing a stickman" to a whole other level xD
Tarolock (EUNE)
: >remove his ult tower safety thats the only valid point in your list, the rest can be dealt with, dunno why they gave him tower safety on top of his windwall blocking everything (but tower shots) if the player is going to ult under tower then let the tower kill that noob
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Np2Yb1P,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-05-20T18:53:43.111+0000) > > thats the only valid point in your list, the rest can be dealt with, dunno why they gave him tower safety on top of his windwall blocking everything (but tower shots) if the player is going to ult under tower then let the tower kill that noob each for their own. This might be in your opinion his biggest problem, doesn't change the fact that his it is extremely overloaded and needs to be trimmed down imo. "it isn't overloaded" Then why the double passive? Why are the dashes unlimited? Why is the windwall on such a short cooldown without taking a big part pf his power in the rest of his kit? The champ doesn't make sense and is never balanced in my eyes with the kit he has today.
: Who Was Your First Main Champion!
Jax top didn't know what last hitting was, if games took long enough i'd become unstoppable without knowing why xD
CJXander (EUNE)
: Why do you ban Yasuo?
When you get a lvl7 Yasuo main on your team and he ends up feeding a Zoe i doubt anyone else would do any better. + his kit is a huge pain to deal to the point where i'd rather not have to. When will i stop permabanning him? When they: 1. Remove the double crit passive 2. Make the windwall leak damage beyond a certain threshpoint or be destroyable 3. Make his dashes limited to 5 (stackable, each with a cooldown similar to Vel'Koz W, Taric heal, Yumi heal... etc.) 4. remove his ult tower safety 5. Make his ult be on a longer cooldown when activated by teammates compared to when activated by his own q. Will this ever happen? No, and thus i'll never stop banning him.
180 BUG (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ozzie Storm,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=E9Ej8Era,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-05-19T23:57:51.132+0000) > > What's sad is you taking your time to make a pointles reply to a topic that has nothing to do with low vs high elo. > Ho sorry I miss understand when you talk about her elo . And I dont make high vs low elo , only silver vs unrank level pretty more like low vs low elo. > When you tell someone to stun and they reply with "stun who" i'm prettu sure anyone with the slightest bit of knowledge would know that it's the enemy i'm talking about. > Yeah if I say stun I am sure my allies will know who I am talking about . Because they have not focus in league , you can waste your stun on anyone and ask "who " is a really big mistake.... > Was midway typing my reply when i just thought to myself that you're not even worth the effort to reply sincerely to looking back at your ignorant attitude towards what i assume anything in life since you basically did just that to a random post on the internet. If there's anything sad it's me being sad for your life my dude. My "ignorant " attitude dont make me judge my allies cause they dont know who focus and ask for it . And dont worry my life is not sad. Silver things are my only sadness :')
> And I dont make high vs low elo , only silver vs unrank level pretty more like low vs low elo yet yo also said > Maybe because silver and unrank are _equal in level and skill_ 1st off it's not low vs low elo in this case but low vs no elo which makes a huge difference. 2nd, way to change what you said to fit the narrative, you doing that to begin with makes your whole discussion baseless and meaningless.
180 BUG (EUW)
: Maybe because silver and unrank are equal in level and skill :) , you think she didn't know how to sup ? because you think know how to adc ? sad life
> [{quoted}](name=180 BUG,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=E9Ej8Era,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-19T23:15:29.300+0000) > > Maybe because silver and unrank are equal in level and skill :) , you think she didn't know how to sup ? because you think know how to adc ? > > sad life What's sad is you taking your time to make a pointles reply to a topic that has nothing to do with low vs high elo. When you tell someone to stun and they reply with "stun who" i'm prettu sure anyone with the slightest bit of knowledge would know that it's the enemy i'm talking about. Was midway typing my reply when i just thought to myself that you're not even worth the effort to reply sincerely to looking back at your ignorant attitude towards what i assume anything in life since you basically did just that to a random post on the internet. If there's anything sad it's me being sad for your life my dude.
Cypherous (EUW)
: Silver is the default MMR you're given so yeah he's been placed in the correct initial matches and will end up dropping if he loses
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=E9Ej8Era,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-19T14:23:44.179+0000) > > Silver is the default MMR you're given so yeah he's been placed in the correct initial matches and will end up dropping if he loses That's still the case? Thought things changed with the introduction of Iron. What was the point then?
Viavarian (EUW)
: You said it yourself that the Lux was unranked. If she's really as clueless as you say she will probably lose most of her placements and be placed in a low rank. So I don't see the problem.
> [{quoted}](name=Viavarian,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=E9Ej8Era,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-19T14:39:36.390+0000) > > You said it yourself that the Lux was unranked. If she's really as clueless as you say she will probably lose most of her placements and be placed in a low rank. So I don't see the problem. She was unranked, how did she get to silver from placements alone? Didn't that change with the addition of Iron?
Rioter Comments
: More frequent VS. events
It was a no brainer for me when they mentioned the Kayle and Morgana rework for them to have a VS event, was honestly shocked when they didn't.
: This is more of a high-elo jungle perspective, low elo like us plebs just don't understand why shes S tier.
Well excuse you but as a lvl7 Kindred main i demnand you call them THEY not SHE _**REEEEEEEEEEEEEE**_ Jokes aside, except me being a lvl7 main that part is true xD, I'm genuinely surprised, interested and ashamed knowing that kindred is S tier in high elo and yet I'm too afraid to play them in this meta ^^'
Restalious (EUNE)
: Greetings, 300! Hope [this](https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/550190932218085418/573708981827272724/image0.png) helps!
reassuring but unclear with the "details to be revealed" cause it doesn't tell if a new mission not showing up is due to a bug or if it's designed that way. Thanks nontheless ^^
: Apparently this gives her an indirect buff due to her being able to get more abilities and backup from laners. Also it apparently makes her marks be more predictable. This is taken from mobalytics for high-elo junglers, I generally think this delays the mark in exchange for it being much more contestable when you hit level 3.
i can't see this being the case. As a Kindred main i make a decision whether i should go for scuttle asap at lvl 2 to sneak it before the enemy jungler finishes his lvl3 clear or if i should get more abilities. Now i'm forced to wait for both of us hittling lvl3 even when i don't want to face certain junglers when they reach lvl3 ( as in i'd much prefer facing them when they're lvl2) but this will now never happen. I consider this demolishing to path flexibility, strategizing and a nerf if anything.
Show more

Ozzie Storm

Level 172 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion