EroerSez (EUNE)
: My FPS suddenly dropped
Dont worry this is 100% riot fault. Dont waste your time on trying to fix this that wont help. I did all but still laggy
: Again huge FPS drop riot u kiding??
i just reinstalled win idk who should it help
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: RIOT U DIDNT SOLVED porblem with FPS drop and tearing!!!
Look like that problem will take a while to solve... so strange that some one have fps drop/tearing and other dont have Guys please who feel lags write here your computer specification maybe we can try to find smth common between our systems I have Windows 7 ultimate (pirate) 64 AMD Athlon 860k F2A68HM-S1 (motherboard) GTX 750ti 8gb 2133 ram WD blue 1TB 64 mb cash 400w Aerocool
  Rioter Comments
DerDzvero (EUW)
: Do you have Nvidia system monitor (or any other software for GPU monitoring)? If yes, disable power pooling in it! It's in driver's release notes as open issue. Also disable Nvidia overlay in shadowplay or whatever it's called. I don't have those installed! Nvidia forums are crazy about shuttering in some combinations of GPUs+CPUs :( darn monopoly
> [{quoted}](name=DerDzvero,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=MBdjuvJE,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2018-08-25T15:24:32.854+0000) > > Do you have Nvidia system monitor (or any other software for GPU monitoring)? > If yes, disable power pooling in it! It's in driver's release notes as open issue. > > Also disable Nvidia overlay in shadowplay or whatever it's called. > I don't have those installed! > > Nvidia forums are crazy about shuttering in some combinations of GPUs+CPUs :( darn monopoly can u link Nvidia forums?
: ANY REACTION RIOT??? Massive FPS drop since 3 days ago
To dot the i's and cross the t's we are not here to drug RIOT through the mud, we just want to pay attention that there is the problem and hear the comments from RITO agents :)
Rioter Comments
DerDzvero (EUW)
: Probably windows silently replaced your graphic drivers or you did upgrade them manually. IMHO Vsync is disabled on driver level, if you see tearing. Check your nvidia/ati control panel (tripple buffering should be ON, Vsync application controlled). Don't use adaptive sync, unless you know what you're doing and you're willing to accept tearing at times. P.S. IF Vsync is really ON and you have frame rate drops, it will go 1/2 of 60, 1/2 of 30, etc., but you will NOT see tearing ever! Seeing 59-60 is OK since refresh rate is not 60, but in reality 59.xx so counters tend to jump between those. It's OK if you see it.
> [{quoted}](name=DerDzvero,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=IKNR9ALX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-23T08:34:35.403+0000) > > Probably windows silently replaced your graphic drivers or you did upgrade them manually. IMHO Vsync is disabled on driver level, if you see tearing. Check your nvidia/ati control panel (tripple buffering should be ON, Vsync application controlled). Don't use adaptive sync, unless you know what you're doing and you're willing to accept tearing at times. > > P.S. IF Vsync is really ON and you have frame rate drops, it will go 1/2 of 60, 1/2 of 30, etc., but you will NOT see tearing ever! Seeing 59-60 is OK since refresh rate is not 60, but in reality 59.xx so counters tend to jump between those. It's OK if you see it. Do u think im fool? Or disabled? Im played league before and did not saw that. But few days ago that apeared. THIS IS NOT OK
Italia (EUW)
: Small annoying stutter...
This is trash, this is riot fault he have i7 u want to say that u lag bcs his GPU cant handle League of Legend( Tetris)
: Capped FPS question.
> [{quoted}](name=top nice lane,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=x9lMnoQ6,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-22T17:57:17.090+0000) > > Hey > i still dont understand why my screen is 60hz and with or without vsync im having screen tearing on 60\uncapped FPS, but works fine with 144 cap, even tho my screen is 60hz. can someone explain me ? Riots again have perfomance drop i have same
: Yeap, nothing helps so I ask here
> [{quoted}](name=Aram Kingpin,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=E0jQvVZU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-21T21:41:20.074+0000) > > Yeap, nothing helps so I ask here + i cant run in Vertical sync so my screen jark
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The system is not relevant
played 100 games about still dont have any loot :) wp rito
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Riryz (EUW)
: you buy them. its to much effort doing something else. tournaments wont give you rp unless you end up very high IF they hold tournaments.
u dont want to donate wanna farm :C
Rioter Comments

PUPKIN 3ALUPKIN

Level 148 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion