: > So why do i get jungle when picking adc:support.... Because of what I explained. Jungle is the least played role right now so matchmaking HAVE to fill people in it because nobody wants to play it. That's the whole point, you'll choose fill while banning jungle. But the role where people are needed is jungle. So you choosing fill or the autofill system would be useless. > It's not like they canNOT give you the role you rather not have What's the point in choosing role you rather not have if you're gonna have it anyway cause nobody wants to pick it. It's basically like lying to yourself. The system will reduce your chances of getting it. Then he'll see "Oh but nobody wants it, let's autofill this player anyways". > Could be that you're right though, and i don't know how many player have the need for this idea This was proposed so many times and it was already tested by Riot. Nobody likes to get forced into a role he/she's uncomfortable with or don't enjoy. But it's a matter of necessity rather than preference.
> [{quoted}](name=Doom emissary,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=xWW9EHtE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-16T23:55:43.081+0000) > > Because of what I explained. Jungle is the least played role right now so matchmaking HAVE to fill people in it because nobody wants to play it. > > That's the whole point, you'll choose fill while banning jungle. But the role where people are needed is jungle. So you choosing fill or the autofill system would be useless. > > What's the point in choosing role you rather not have if you're gonna have it anyway cause nobody wants to pick it. It's basically like lying to yourself. > The system will reduce your chances of getting it. Then he'll see "Oh but nobody wants it, let's autofill this player anyways". > > This was proposed so many times and it was already tested by Riot. Nobody likes to get forced into a role he/she's uncomfortable with or don't enjoy. But it's a matter of necessity rather than preference. I don't know where you get your statistics but toplane is the least played role for over 2 seasons right now.
Rioter Comments
RealDsy (EUNE)
: Maokai
buy a vissage on maokai and see how your passive heals you for 400-800 health per aa in a fight where alot of spells hit you.
: meh i tried her lately, must be because i suck but i didn't feel like she was op until maybe late game, and i was losing lane both to a trynda and a gangplank
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=HVassRO9,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-09T09:02:39.010+0000) > > meh i tried her lately, must be because i suck but i didn't feel like she was op until maybe late game, and i was losing lane both to a trynda and a gangplank gp can be tricky because of range but trynd should be no problem until lvl 6 with your 50% atack speed slow
: why lately everybody complains about fiora? what buff did i miss?
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=HVassRO9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-09T07:29:29.007+0000) > > why lately everybody complains about fiora? what buff did i miss? her pushing towers faster than any other toplane champ several patches ago they hardbuffed her 1v1 so she is basically a lane free win and now they made it that Q and the E crit can hit towers which makes her push like a monster while being nearly unbeatable 1v1
Pixelbits (EUW)
: What are your thoughts on banning pre-picked champions?
If the adc bans my support because he doesnt want to lane with it i ban his adc.
duh7 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Trist mid opop,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tIxni7ER,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-07T07:24:39.716+0000) > > My problem is when they ban trist and then complain that i suck with other champs. Stop be a jerk and learn to play other champs. Otp sucks in this game.
> [{quoted}](name=duh7,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tIxni7ER,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-10-07T11:47:02.360+0000) > > Stop be a jerk and learn to play other champs. Otp sucks in this game. If OTP sucks why does riven have a 56% wr in challenger
: Diamonds are one of the best players I've encountered
Executioners doesn't help you inlane vs vladimir really unless you want long fights vs vlad and even then it probably wont really get to use... Vlad has so many ways to disengage fights and the problem with executioners is: If your not fighting him it won't stop him healing back up from minions. and chances are that you also lost alot of your health trying to fight with vladimir from his 3rd Q and max charged E. So ye if Vlad plays smart you don't really have a way to stop him from out sustaining you.
: Verified main accounts - why are we not funding this?
you should need to verify for ranked this would stop the smurf waves heavily.
: An assassin that can assassinate targets? That can't be right...must be OP. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cjvOXLjp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-08T13:04:09.475+0000) > > An assassin that can assassinate targets? That can't be right...must be OP. > {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} A assassin that assassinates targets with no existing form of counterplay to it other than pressing zhonya at the right time.
: New Halloween Skins!
Prestige ruins the feeling of the halloween skin. They are suposed to be more dark and this mf skin is so bright it really doesn't fit into the skin series at all
Fast Enough (EUNE)
: It will be an adc this year
> [{quoted}](name=Fast Enough,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OM3ItXoB,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-08T13:18:20.754+0000) > > It will be an adc this year I think it will be a support because the last Support skin was Season 4 with Morgana but well she could've and Season 5 had Sivir. But well no one really knows. and if we go from competetive and solo queue impact the most likely one to get a victorious skin would be Pyke or Yuumi even tho i would like other supports get one.
: wait are you serious? The reason Fiora received this buff is because rn fiora has a decent amount of trouble winning against most matchups (Darius, Renekton, Pantheon, Kennen, malphite, shen...most tanks). Look, yes she kills turrets really fast but doesn't jax already do the same? What about AP mages with lich bane?
> [{quoted}](name=Zetsutroll2,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=3soW63tO,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-06T19:46:12.898+0000) > > wait are you serious? The reason Fiora received this buff is because rn fiora has a decent amount of trouble winning against most matchups (Darius, Renekton, Pantheon, Kennen, malphite, shen...most tanks). Look, yes she kills turrets really fast but doesn't jax already do the same? What about AP mages with lich bane? Fun Fact. Darius Renekton and Pantheon all are lane bullies Fiora isn't suposed to just directly win against them in lane she is suposed to have a hard time because thats what these champs are designed for. Fiora should reward smart play vs these champs and should have to think to beat them and not like now stright up steamroll every matchup that exists because she is damage incarnate
Nahiri (EUW)
: When do you get your sub spot in clash?
Were talking about riot games as if they would think this far and program a sub slot when they could work on more TFT Loot Boxes and Prestige skins.
IzzŸ (EUW)
: She loses loads of matchups, she definitely isn't a free win.
> [{quoted}](name=IzzŸ,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=3soW63tO,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-06T16:06:57.347+0000) > > She loses loads of matchups, she definitely isn't a free win. Tell me which match ups for fiora are actually hard to play right now?
Danyka (EUW)
: nvm 14 days ban lul xd ty riot
Ironic how the guy that ran down and got banned wanted to tell me that xayah is a bad adc LOL
: Fiora is overbuffed
Not to mention that they overbuffed her 1v1 several times which makes her lane a auto free win if you got more than 3 braincells.
: I think your overall post history and this comment shows that you are a rather toxic individual that instead of giving helpful advice would rather berate and pretend you are superior, sounds about right for this community. Not to mention that I've been steadily climbing for a long time now, so no, I'm not really where I need to be, nice try though.
> [{quoted}](name=TheCampingOwl,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6GAFQIyc,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-06T13:19:47.071+0000) > > I think your overall post history and this comment shows that you are a rather toxic individual that instead of giving helpful advice would rather berate and pretend you are superior, sounds about right for this community. Not to mention that I've been steadily climbing for a long time now, so no, I'm not really where I need to be, nice try though. I just gave you advice stop building trash maw over steraks lmao.
Danyka (EUW)
: .
> [{quoted}](name=Danyka,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rxEs8sKg,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-06T07:33:16.205+0000) > > Yeah peel for her basically competitive adc who can reach 3 items without any bullshit on the map:like getting autofilled support,0/5 top,enemy mund,you're basically wrong in solo q she is garbage. second best adc in the game is garbage in Solo queue LOL. No point to discuss with you anymore you got no clue about how the game works
: How the hell are you supposed to climb when your teams are worthless?
I think you building Maw over Steraks even tho it is a 1000 times better item in any situation shows why you deserve to be where you are lol
Luciferrx (EUNE)
: Because silvers qq "adc op".When sivir was in a good spot to be played evry silver nab cried on forums sayng "sivir is busted op broken" etc. Adc op 2019 LOL.
> [{quoted}](name=Luciferrx,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=E4PanyIj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-05T13:52:40.326+0000) > > Because silvers qq "adc op".When sivir was in a good spot to be played evry silver nab cried on forums sayng "sivir is busted op broken" etc. > > Adc op 2019 LOL. 56% wr highest winrate champ in the game definitly wasn't broken and deserved to be nerfed deliusional adc mains in 2019 LOL
: Other ADCs clear waves much better. Lucian basically removes waves with Q. Jhin deletes waves with grenades. Why pick Sivir and enjoy all that pain in the fifth point, when you could pick other AD? Also Sivir starts to clear only from Essence Reaver + Statikk, before that her waveclear is total BS. Yea you could press your buttons, only once. And get OOM and forced to go base. LOL.
> [{quoted}](name=galoisgroup,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=E4PanyIj,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-05T14:08:04.258+0000) > > Other ADCs clear waves much better. Lucian basically removes waves with Q. Jhin deletes waves with grenades. Why pick Sivir and enjoy all that pain in the fifth point, when you could pick other AD? > > Also Sivir starts to clear only from Essence Reaver + Statikk, before that her waveclear is total BS. Yea you could press your buttons, only once. And get OOM and forced to go base. LOL. if you say that any other adc can waveclear better than sivir your delusional lol.
Danyka (EUW)
: .
> [{quoted}](name=Danyka,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rxEs8sKg,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-05T09:08:34.508+0000) > > How is xayah is broken ? She is literally just has a really good 3 items power spike and further more,but undet 3 items she is bad,and you MUST rely on your support in lane,because you have to root your opponents,and she is short ranged.Litteraly you're just seeing her only at worlds. Hell no Xayah has been the second best ADC for a lot of patches right now. Xayah even was the strongest adc in the game before kai sa came out. She doesn't even need 3 items to spike hard Essence reaver alone is a strong spike and Essence IE is when she begins to shine alot. Xayahs whole kit got so much self peel involved that it's really hard to dive her at all and when she ults the team will probably recognize and peel for her especially because this is the time where she can get easy 3man roots down if she does it right. I don't know why the hell you would call xayah a normal adc lmao.
Diävolo (EUW)
: People asking for Pyke's nerfs are too much
Here's the right way to nerf pyke: Remove the double kill gold from the ult this buff was so unnecessary i dont even know how it went past the PBE. Also if you want to give pyke a meaningful nerf that will make him less powerful overall it shouldn't be a nerf to pyke but to the rune Pyke uses. If Aftershock gets nerfed it will hit pyke quite a bit indirectly because this rune makes fighting pyke in lane impossible. You get so little dmg onto pyke because aftershock protects him from so much and that trade won't even stay because he will just heal up all the little dmg you could get through aftershock. If aftershock is nerfed it would make playing a pyke lane the way it should be: Risky. Pyke just get's free engages and becomes undying without needing to take any risk if Aftershock was finally nerfed. But no Riot nerfes every user of aftershock instead of getting to the problem itself aftershock is really unhealthy for the game and shouldnt exist the way it does.
Danyka (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nightangael,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rxEs8sKg,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-04T15:06:21.338+0000) > > "Less impactful than any other role"? Have u played top recently? Nothing beats the joy of sitting in top lane for 20 minutes and then realizing it never mattered what you did anyway since the game was decided when the enemy adc got 5 kills in lane... > My displeasure over the current state of toplane aside though, ADC has a lot of impact. Yes, you have to rely on your support, but in the end the bot lane duo has so much more impact on the game than especially top and also mid simply by virtue of there being 2 ppl in your lane. Ganking bot has double the chance of resulting in a kill and the possibility of getting twice as much gold as you would from any other lane. Winning bot lane also means access to dragons, which are an important objective both in early and mid game. > Yes top has herald, but herald is often decided more by mid than by top priority and even if u get it the herald's impact is usually very limited in soloQ games. > In summary, winning bot has just way more impact on the game than winning top or mid. > Also adcs are just waaaay better in teamfights than any other role could ever be (with the exception of a select few mid laners maybe). With tanks being weak at the moment and bruisers usually just not being suited to traditional front-to-back 5v5s, it's the adcs positioning and damage output that will decide most fights. And that imbalance just gets worse the later the game goes. > So no, I think adcs are more than fine. Actually,with a support it s playable,but sometimes i have to win lane without jungler,and it's not his fault that i lost my lane,and also when i m playing xayah it's really hard to deal any damage until 3 items i feel so useless,but yeah maybe they're not that bad as i thought. Thanks for your effort,i aprecciate it,and sorry for a long reply i was in solo q,also i raped my backspace button.
> [{quoted}](name=Danyka,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rxEs8sKg,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-04T15:39:30.207+0000) > >when i m playing xayah it's really hard to deal any damage until 3 items i feel so useless, > How can you feel useless playing the second most broken adc and one of the most broken champs in the game
: Less interactive is a overused phrase that has lost it's meaning like literally. Zoe isn't overloaded you see, she isn't over powered but she isn't fair to play against. Zoe is a stat stick champion. Since she has 1 high damaging ability, 1 rng ability and 1 utility and a bootleg leblanc w. The way to nerf zoe is through numbers. Kai sa could be nerfed through numbers many times but it doesn't change the fact that she has too many options in her kit at all times of use. Zoe can be thought of being overloaded because of her W. However the Rng of the ability is quite a pain. When Zoe pops a balloon in lane the spell ball goes away from zoe's location so the Zoe player has to walk up to reach it and can easily be punished. Kai sa can mess up and recover with what's in her kit. I hope this gives you a little insight of how I think{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=All 4 Jhin,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AoKnqxdT,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-04T10:18:29.304+0000) > > Less interactive is a overused phrase that has lost it's meaning like literally. Zoe isn't overloaded you see, she isn't over powered but she isn't fair to play against. Zoe is a stat stick champion. Since she has 1 high damaging ability, 1 rng ability and 1 utility and a bootleg leblanc w. The way to nerf zoe is through numbers. Kai sa could be nerfed through numbers many times but it doesn't change the fact that she has too many options in her kit at all times of use. Zoe can be thought of being overloaded because of her W. However the Rng of the ability is quite a pain. When Zoe pops a balloon in lane the spell ball goes away from zoe's location so the Zoe player has to walk up to reach it and can easily be punished. Kai sa can mess up and recover with what's in her kit. I hope this gives you a little insight of how I think{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} doesnt change the fact that having infinite flashes as long as someone flashes with no individual cooldown is quite broken. Also if it isnt fair to play against it should probably be removed from the game.
: My suggestions on a Kai sa rework
I don't see where you would go either too much ad or reach 250% atack speed if you could go nashors rageblade into full ap getting double the shield with alot more range while getting passive onhit that also gets stronger with the atack speed from rageblade and nashors that also gets faster by pressing the E which gives even more atack speed. Her ult shield will be like old courage of the colossus which was insanely broken and make her soak as much dmg as a tank can. you could also easily build one more ad item to get the Q evolution done without reaching 300 ad which in fact won't change anything about her itemization and make her even more obnoxious to face lategame.
: >Procing fioras vitals and using her ult is not hard LMAO. All you have to do is hit the vitals and her ult isn't hard to use at all yeahh all you have to do is to circle the enemy champion hitting him 4 times to proc the heal (good luck if he goes near a wall), sure the enemy will obviously stay still and not fight back at all during that time of course it isn't a skill based ability like other champions point and click unleash shitload of damage R, nooo, let's just label one of the most mechanic intensive champions like an easy one, just because we're salty we lose lane against her
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2TJGAa1f,comment-id=000200000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T14:34:11.399+0000) > > yeahh all you have to do is to circle the enemy champion hitting him 4 times to proc the heal (good luck if he goes near a wall), sure the enemy will obviously stay still and not fight back at all during that time > > of course it isn't a skill based ability like other champions point and click unleash shitload of damage R, nooo, > > let's just label one of the most mechanic intensive champions like an easy one, just because we're salty we lose lane against her if fiora is one of the most mechanicaly intensive champs in the game there is not a single player that can master bard because he is 100x harder
: dude, it IS hard. just look at fiora ult (supposedely the strongest ability), all it does is spawning vitals, that's all you still have to go there and proc them, quite an underwhelming ult if you look at it that way wouldn't you think? it's not like a pyke/darius ult that delete low hp people it's not like veigar ult that oneshot squishy it's pretty much one of the hardest situational ults in the game
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2TJGAa1f,comment-id=0002000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T07:51:04.145+0000) > > dude, it IS hard. > just look at fiora ult (supposedely the strongest ability), all it does is spawning vitals, that's all > you still have to go there and proc them, quite an underwhelming ult if you look at it that way wouldn't you think? > > it's not like a pyke/darius ult that delete low hp people > it's not like veigar ult that oneshot squishy > it's pretty much one of the hardest situational ults in the game Procing fioras vitals and using her ult is not hard LMAO. All you have to do is hit the vitals and her ult isn't hard to use at all. It gives you 4vitals a movespeed buff for walking arround them and each of them deal quite a lot of your max health as dmg and you get a bs janna ult heal for no reason at all. Also procing the normal vitals in lane also isn't hard. If there is a vital on the oposite site well you wait it out but every vital that is not behind the enemy is a piece of cake to take.
: just give the W passive scaling for gods sake, make it sale with bonus ad or level or something, just dont give it ALL FOR FREE.
> [{quoted}](name=PhoenixFire18,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=evdREBEr,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-02T20:49:35.177+0000) > > just give the W passive scaling for gods sake, make it sale with bonus ad or level or something, just dont give it ALL FOR FREE. We dont need ranged Fiora.
: don't know after the recent buffs, but usually fiora is a classic example of win lane lose game, since - she is worth crap during teamfights - squishy af - not good enough splitpushing compared to the likes of jax or trynda - doesn't even scale that great
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2TJGAa1f,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-02T13:08:44.716+0000) > > don't know after the recent buffs, but usually fiora is a classic example of win lane lose game, since > > - she is worth crap during teamfights > - squishy af > - not good enough splitpushing compared to the likes of jax or trynda > - doesn't even scale that great Fiora just got buffs to her splitpush so she can take turrets pretty fast now so that weakness of her kit is now also gone. Also how does AD Scaling %tual true dmg that she gets for free on passive and ult not scale into late again?
: This champ has an infinte damage combo, totally broken!
isn't the cooldown of blaze per explosion on the enemy to high to even do that? (You can't explode multiple times in a row it get's a cooldown after exploding per unit)
Kisushi (EUW)
: Doesn't matter rakan can easily run and just flash + ulti and if there is a good combo adc pyke will die before he can do anything
> [{quoted}](name=Kisushi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EA1jNOHj,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-02T13:14:11.482+0000) > > Doesn't matter rakan can easily run and just flash + ulti and if there is a good combo adc pyke will die before he can do anything Yeah like Pyke will get cought by that with his 120% movespeed buff + camouflage + dash
Kisushi (EUW)
: {{champion:497}} says {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Kisushi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EA1jNOHj,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-02T13:02:19.666+0000) > > {{champion:497}} says {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} When Rakan was at his prime in the Ardent meta you could easily hard carry games by your own because that guy made so much unreasonable dmg while being almost unkillable with all the mobility he has lmao EDIT: Also Ardent existed lmao
: Can I climb ranked as a support main?
If you play Pyke you literally don't need the carry because you become a hard carry yourself. Especially with the newer support champs that tend to be a little bit broken it's easier to climb as support right now.
: > [{quoted}](name=PaG VentusKing,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2TJGAa1f,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-01T20:54:33.298+0000) > > I played alot of Fiora myself and that champ is anything but balanced. And Fiora doesn't have alot of mechanics either. Pressing Q and W together definitly is a hard af challenger mechanic only gods can do kappa yes,, and instead play mordekaiser(THE MOST op champ in the game). If fiora is so OP, why haven't you played her for over a year? WHy not play her before morde rework? https://euw.op.gg/summoner/champions/userName=PaG%20VentusKing kappa
> [{quoted}](name=Idgaf I am iron,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2TJGAa1f,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-02T11:51:27.920+0000) > > yes,, and instead play mordekaiser(THE MOST op champ in the game). If fiora is so OP, why haven't you played her for over a year? WHy not play her before morde rework? > https://euw.op.gg/summoner/champions/userName=PaG%20VentusKing > > kappa What does me having played alot of Mordekaiser have to do with Fiora now tho? Also Morde isn't even close to being broken he has so many losing match ups and is one of the weaker early game Juggernauts. His whole kit is easily countered by dodging or buying a Item that literally makes him have only 3 skills. Also im not even maining that cancerous lane anymore and got back to playing support so that says literally nothing lmao. Also why should i play a champ that i literally do not enjoy? I played fiora till mastery 5 and then stoped right there a season ago. I don't like winning lane by literally just existing not having to think once about what im doing like Fiora does.
: > [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2TJGAa1f,comment-id=0002000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-02T02:50:04.795+0000) > > Just FYI cho ult is flat damage not % max health... it scales with his health but the counter to true damage is buying health, when you’ve got true damage which scales with the thing that’s meant to counter it then it is kinda BS. > And cho is in line for a full VGU, so he’s probably not the best example Its 2% max hp. why are you raging about 2.5% or maybe 5% at lv6, when she has to work a lot for it. Even when playing vayne (who jus has to auto to get much larger dmg procs), you can look at damage statistics after the game, and you will see she does more physical dmg than true by far. btw, visual update wont change his playstyle, states or skills, so its irrelevent in this discussion.
> [{quoted}](name=Idgaf I am iron,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2TJGAa1f,comment-id=00020000000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-02T11:47:55.486+0000) > > Its 2% max hp. why are you raging about 2.5% or maybe 5% at lv6, when she has to work a lot for it. > > Even when playing vayne (who jus has to auto to get much larger dmg procs), you can look at damage statistics after the game, and you will see she does more physical dmg than true by far. > > > btw, visual update wont change his playstyle, states or skills, so its irrelevent in this discussion. 'Work alot for it' pressing Q arround a champ seems hard indeed kappa
Zedant (EUW)
: 1.Sona is just as Squishy as Yuumi,but needs to walk her life 2.All of Sona spell are a Weaker Version of Yuumi right now.Used to be the opposite,but Yuumi is also untargetable so they were around equals 3.So that means if Yuumi is just touching the OP AF these days Sona would be below that.
> [{quoted}](name=Zedant,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=eEuNYxUj,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-01T22:05:03.483+0000) > > 1.Sona is just as Squishy as Yuumi,but needs to walk her life > 2.All of Sona spell are a Weaker Version of Yuumi right now.Used to be the opposite,but Yuumi is also untargetable so they were around equals > 3.So that means if Yuumi is just touching the OP AF these days Sona would be below that. You literally said supports who have all of that are overpowered and suddenly you only mean yuumi and other supports that have that are fine lmao. Guess what Lulu has: A atackspeed and movespeed steroid,a shield with extra on hit dmg. a semi heal that can't be countered by greavous wounds because it just increases max health that has a slow aura and knock ups enemys near the target. she got poke dmg and a silence. still Lulu is not seen anywhere and isn't really viable right now. Same goes for janna she has a movespeed steroid for people who follow her a shield a atack dmg steroid a knock up a knockback with a AoE heal and a slow. Still she isnt even quite to being overpowered. I feel like your more annoyed about Yuumi than this post is about utility supports. EDIT: Also Yuumi and Sonas kit are far from being the same they both have their pros and cons. Sonas ult for example actually stuns and has AoE burst while yuumis only roots and does dmg over time.
: no the ydont
> [{quoted}](name=Cat ín The Hat,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0hjoOFxt,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-01T20:52:26.224+0000) > > no the ydont yes they do. Battle Roar (W) damage healed from monster attacks increased from 50% to 100%
: > [{quoted}](name=PaG VentusKing,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2TJGAa1f,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-01T18:47:06.877+0000) >A champ with %max health true dmg >passive a 130 base dmg W spell on level 1 >almost infinite dashes because they somehow reset cooldown on hit giving flat stats doesn't matter. Only how all her kit comes together. e.g. look at cho: ult does maxHP true dmg that also scales well with AP, does 2/3 carry's HP damage while being full tank. infinite HP stacking AOE Knockup that lasts forever and has no cd AOE silence that lasts forever AOE AA enhancer(no mana cost, too) that makes clearing waves/camps childs play. But... when was the last time u saw cho? anyway, fiora is just a melee version of vayne, plus the heals and self-cc W.
> [{quoted}](name=Idgaf I am iron,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2TJGAa1f,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-10-01T20:52:13.681+0000) > > i suggest you learn her mechanics, before coming here to complain about something you don't understand. I played alot of Fiora myself and that champ is anything but balanced. And Fiora doesn't have alot of mechanics either. Pressing Q and W together definitly is a hard af challenger mechanic only gods can do kappa
: Rengar rework when
they buff him next patch.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=WishIHadTeam ,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=yaiyT1r7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-01T18:28:46.331+0000) > > riot games has been a shit company all the time. theres nothing we can do about it, they only want the "pro players" in the game like the lcs players. witch is actually insane bc 80% of all their players isnt "pro player" so i dont understand why the suck each other off instead of making the game better. make it 95% of leagues player base that isnt in the proscene or involved into any kind of esports tournaments.
: fiora is fine. Just because she handed you your ass once doesn't make her op.
> [{quoted}](name=Idgaf I am iron,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2TJGAa1f,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-01T17:59:22.721+0000) > > fiora is fine. Just because she handed you your ass once doesn't make her op. A champ with %max health true dmg on her passive a 130 base dmg W spell on level 1 almost infinite dashes because they somehow reset cooldown on hit and that wins lane for free by being overbuffed in DMG that now also pushes towers faster than any other toplaner definitly is fine lmao.
: Who would you say is the best support?
By far Pyke and Nautilus are the most meta dominating supports right now. They beat any utility support with ease and have alot of engage potential to hard carry on botlane. Leona is also really good atm. A good counter to these champs that plays somewhat traditional to a support tho is morgana which also is my current main. EDIT: Braum right now also isn't the best support he is a niche pick for some match ups and really needs the stars to align in a teamcomp to be played properly especially because he is somewhat overnerfed from being a top tier in competetive play some time ago.
: Event shops: please include hextech chests!!
Why would they add hextech chests if you could also buy these totaly not overpriced orbs that have a .1 chance of granting you better loot?
: What is best for Pyke, Electrocute or After Shock?
As someone who plays some Pyke personaly i think Aftershock is the way to go. In early fights the rune soaks up quite some dmg and let's be real Pyke allready has quite enough dmg in his kit. Also Aftershock will also deal some dmg when it detonates. The tankiness can help Pyke survive later on and get in and out of fights easily due to not dying so fast. It all comes down to personal preference tho if you like electro go for it but i would highly advise the aftershock rune build.
Rioter Comments
Zedant (EUW)
: Supp whit stun AND shield AND heal AND demigod power are a bit too much
Sona has all of that and isn't even close to being overpowered
Rioter Comments
: when eternals?
ye really hyped for this little extra notification when i use my R. I hope this waste of a system never comes live lmao
Show more

PaG VentusKing

Level 151 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion