Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Winning lane is not winning the game, many people don't know how to close the game.
Realy? Riot do not agree with you. According to their support page >https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204010760-Ranked-Play-FAQ#h1q1 they positioning Solo/Duo Queue as a "win lane, win game" queue. I'm a support main, I allways was on Silver 3 or 4 ELO. But now, in Season 9 ranked become a pure trash. How many times I need to win lane for win whole game? The most frequent situation is when we win bot lane but jungle + top, or jungle + mid..... or even all 3 of 5 people sucking hard. I was a Thresh / Taric main but nowadays i play mostly Pyke or Brand because Pyke (if not baned, what is rare) can feed you team with gold sharing and easyly play 4 vs. 5 when someone is AFK. Same with Brand - I play him because with him i can steal Drake (because my 0/11 Xin have no idea what is jungling) and additionaly kill someone. Or def lane vs. 3 or 4 people when all my mates dead chasing some Singed. For example, this game >https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3905269606/227031986?tab=overview We (me and random mate) won lane but rest of the team lost it soo hard with 4/13, 0/8, 3/8 ----------------------- After S9 start rankeds just like Normal Games now, with idiot matchmaking, for example, most of games I playing with unrankeds/iron 1 payers with 30~60 level versus people 100~150+ level with higher rank than mine, which obviously means that I playing with team of people who just up their accounts vs. people, which like me, playing this game for a long time. Same with my friend - he was Plat 3. Now he is Gold 3 and mostly he play with ex. Silvers vs. ex. Plat players. So, now league realy just about luck, not about skill... Especialy when you main Support - you need to care about vision on important objectives and places, you need to zone one enemys and in a same time give CC to another + make your mates survive with all this spells and ~5 inventory slots of active items. You trying hard.... but your 0/9 Yasuo can't even press R when you make a three people knock-up as Alistar. MMR should exist, but not in this representation like it is now. All is obvious - Riot doing something wrong, take off your rose-colored glasses.
T00Late (EUNE)
: They must lower the slow percentage or the duration, 95 slow lasting 5 seconds is just insane
Or just give him root finaly XD

Paul Rei 00

Level 119 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion