Hansiman (EUW)
: > Does that mean that the Kayn on my team and the enemy Ezreal in this match: Would automatically be punished for going 2/23/2 and 0/16/3 respectively in a match against a ton of smurfs on low level accounts? No, unless they got those scores on purpose. Riot isn't going to develop a system that is just going to hand out penalties based on KDA, because that would just end up punishing a lot more innocent players than guilty ones. Analysing gameplay intent is more than just KDA. It's pattern reckognition involving several factors. But despite all the elements it can check, it still has to be sure that the person has an intent of making the game harder for their team to win. It's set to err on the side of caution, since it is better to let some guilty players go free rather than punishing innocent people. Most real world justice systems err on that side as well. --- > Or is the system only active for ranked matches? It should be active in all matchmade games. Ruining a game intentionally in normals is still ruining the game for up to 9 other people. --- > I don't have a credible source on how any of the Instant Feedback Systems work besides what is written on the LoL website (which of course lacks any useful information). Streamlining information is something the volunteers have been pushing Riot to do for a long time. There **is** a lot of information available on these systems, but it's fragmented on various social media sites or news interviews where Riot answers some questions. We do want them to have a better updated repository of information though. The volunteers have had a major project to gather information about these systems, but it does need revising now. There's been changes to the system since we made the page. --- > which is why I still believe there is a human element somewhere along the line (or at least, I really hope so!). There most likely is, but the goal is still to have it as automated as IFS is. People often vastly underestimate just how large LoL is, despite its age, and think that manually handling all reports is just a matter of Riot not wanting to spend money. But as I've previously mentioned, support **does** look into reports if you bring their attention to someone who seems to be intentionally feeding without being caught by the system.
> No, unless they got those scores on purpose. Riot isn't going to develop a system that is just going to hand out penalties based on KDA, because that would just end up punishing a lot more innocent players than guilty ones. Analysing gameplay intent is more than just KDA. It's pattern reckognition involving several factors. But despite all the elements it can check, it still has to be sure that the person has an intent of making the game harder for their team to win. It's set to err on the side of caution, since it is better to let some guilty players go free rather than punishing innocent people. Most real world justice systems err on that side as well. Apparently the guy going rammus with tp/ghost with 6x mobis with zeals/tears and 15+ deaths each game for many games in a row wasn't enough for the system to detect. Dude, the system is total dogshit and I can only laugh that its being called a ''system''.
Pavle2001 (EUW)
: I've given examples in my other comment. I can even show you some screenshots. Its not that hard to see when someone is intentionally trying to loose your game Edit: here you go Some examples that I had experienced the most. > the morons that went afk after they didn't get red/blue buff or the ones that started inting because I pushed their lane after a successful gank or the idiot who decided to follow me in my jungle taking my jungle camps because I died while trying to gank or because he had a conflict with his laner.
THESE SCREENSHOTS WERE FROM LAST SEASON. THERE IS NO WAY OF TRACKING THESE PLAYERS. MODS PLEASE DON'T BE STUPID AND SAY OTHERWISE. 1 - http://prntscr.com/muirb8 , http://prntscr.com/muiry2 , http://prntscr.com/muis7b , http://prntscr.com/muitj5 2 - http://prntscr.com/muitrl , http://prntscr.com/muiu2k , http://prntscr.com/muiu7d I should've took another screenshot with him starting to build full AD after those words 3 - http://prntscr.com/muiuvy , http://prntscr.com/muivbb All of these games were in platinum elo and these people are obviously trying to loose the games. Many others are even trying to avoid using chat at all. I wish I took more screenshots in order to prove to people like YOU that intentional trolling/feeding happens way often than you think. I am not your typical silver hardstuck to not know who is doing it intentionally and who isn't
: How do you know they are intentionally throwing your game?
I've given examples in my other comment. I can even show you some screenshots. Its not that hard to see when someone is intentionally trying to loose your game Edit: here you go Some examples that I had experienced the most. > the morons that went afk after they didn't get red/blue buff or the ones that started inting because I pushed their lane after a successful gank or the idiot who decided to follow me in my jungle taking my jungle camps because I died while trying to gank or because he had a conflict with his laner.
FatesTop (EUNE)
: what if someone decides to soft int, like writes nothing in chat but loses intionally without mega feeding? have had multiple cases of this cause they know they can trick the system.
In plat-diamond elo literally everybody is doing it when something doesn't go their way. But this is going to be a myth since the green and the other people never seen this elo in its full glory. I've also seen one streamer to int for over 50 games with his duo partner and guess what ? He got banned :O BUT only because he made it obvious. He went Rammus with teleport and ghost, he said that he is inting and that he doesn't give a %%%%, he had over 15 deaths in nearly every single game, he was buying 6x mobi boots sometimes with tears and zeals. But it took him 50 games for the dumbass bot to detect ? Now imagine this with soft inting :) . Good luck defending this piece of shit system that only punishesh you for flaming this person. And when you message the support explaining the whole situation they just copy/paste some nonsense and leave it there. There is no such thing as ''reforming'' in a toxic environment that is being defended even by Riot.
Kaimeraz (EUW)
: There is no reformed in this game due to it's very nature, there are just players who don't mind being a doormat peddling the eternal hamster wheel known as match making, and players who lie to themselves wishing they were reformed. When the game itself promotes a toxic environment, you can't expect anyone to reform!
> When the game itself promotes a toxic environment, you can't expect anyone to reform! ^ this
Hansiman (EUW)
: > if you look at any other populair game that is big. They get the players to review random cases a bit like the old tribunal. Show me a game of comparable size. CS:GO is often mentioned as an example, but that's not even remotely comparable in size. --- > That way everyone gets treated equally and no one gets banned randomly by a bot that counted how many bad words you said That's not how IFS works at all though.
You are still Riot's loyal boy I see
Hansiman (EUW)
: If you feel someone is doing that, you can submit a ticket to support and request them be manually reviewed. Support does look at those reports. But the system itself has a goal of being automatic, since that's really the only way you can handle reports in a game this size.
Submitting a ticket never does anything :) . Stop suggesting it to people
Daishar (EUW)
: I never flame or blame my teammates but still, most of the time I think they are low-life trash. Why? Well because I meet a lot of people who are spamming surrender after 2 deaths, blaming others for their mistakes, trying to lose the game intentionally ( I'm not talking about bad players), rage quitting, trolling (again not playing bad, intentionally trolling), flaming hard and etc. Do you think any of these players deserve respect? And why would I respect someone I've never met? I would treat them like human beings (which most of the people here don't know how to do) but that's it. I accept people playing bad including me and losing games because of that. You don't need to respect me or anyone, just don't be a piece of trash asshole and ruin peoples games, it's not that hard. Btw I don't think that anyone cares about being reformed. For them reforming means not being toxic to avoid punishment.
> I never flame or blame my teammates but still, most of the time I think they are low-life trash. Why? Well because I meet a lot of people who are spamming surrender after 2 deaths, blaming others for their mistakes, trying to lose the game intentionally ( I'm not talking about bad players), rage quitting, trolling (again not playing bad, intentionally trolling), flaming hard and etc. Do you think any of these players deserve respect? iT dOeSnT mAtTeR . yOu StIlL nEeD tO rEsPeCt tHeM . > And why would I respect someone I've never met? You need to deserve the respect. Respect is not given to 4 people at once every 20-40 min. In my 7 years of playing this game I never flamed someone for having connection issues, for doing a mistake, for missplaying etc. The only people that I flamed were the morons that went afk after they didn't get red/blue buff or the ones that started inting because I pushed their lane after a successful gank or the idiot who decided to follow me in my jungle taking my jungle camps because I died while trying to gank or because he had a conflict with his laner. These pieces of shit don't deserve any respect. They deserve to be insulted, if they are going to loose your precious time and you have to stay silent for the remaining 20-40 min at least guarantee me that they will get their punishment.
: Being "reformed" doesn't just mean not flaming people
Lets see you playing this game for 7 years in which you spend 7-10 hours a day with the scum of the earth. Lets see how you are going to ''reform'' then. If a person has the audacity to **intentionally ** (trust me I know this way better than you ;) ) throw my game and loose my time he deserves to be insulted. I am not going to keep my mouth shut because I might hurt his feelings. This person **is** a low-life trash. I am not going to threat such people with respect... . Respect isn't something to be given to random people. People have to DESERVE IT > News flash, that is not reforming, that is suppressing your anger to avoid getting punished Then reforming doesn't exist. Every single game you are playing in a toxic environment , nobody would stay calm when someone is loosing his time or insulting him. Its foolish to think true reforming is when you stop feeling anger. Every single one of us feels this emotion and the way we are reforming is by not expressing it in front of others.
Neomarre (EUW)
: Right. Well i do not go on voice chat with overly aggressive and angry people. Well i climbed before and i climbed very fast in the season 9 after coming back from months of hiatus as well from iron to silver with 57 percent win rate in only few dozen games, and i did it as support which is the role with least impact. So that is 0 practice, going fresh in, and doing a great win rate regardless and then i just got bored, maybe i continue maybe i do not, the game is to easy for me i do well each game and the games i lose is just enemy getting super fed which happens from time to time because of RNG but it equals out over time. I did all this mostly using knowledge i accumulated over the years either playing or watching league and i shared it here willingly. Because i sure did not use super skills because i am to slow and not invested enough to play high skill cap carry champions. But i still did great, strange huh? Its not really, what i know works that's just it. Funny thing is the most important things to climb do not even have anything to do with league. 1. Not tilting and staying positive 2. Knowing how to have fun while playing 3. Learning from your mistakes And this three things is what i see your average forum rager failing over and over wondering why they can't carry their teams even though they are supposedly godlike level of skilled. Everything else comes with experience and will to learn. But if you are some stuck up person who just complains about trolls and whatever on forums and tilts whenever things do not go his way then yea you will get stuck.
> So that is 0 practice, going fresh in, and doing a great win rate regardless and then i just got bore ''great win rate'' OOOOOF > Well i climbed before and i climbed very fast in the season 9 after coming back from months of hiatus as well from iron to silver with 57 percent win rate in only few dozen games, and i did it as support which is the role with least impact. I climbed from bronze to plat 3 from a role that I had no experience at with 87% winrate. I also got from g5 to p1 just by playing Thresh support so I don't see anything you say any better. I know how to climb since I've proven it. > ''I also know how to become a millionaire but I never wanted to become one. In order to become a millionaire you only need to work hard.'' suits you perfectly here. Just blindly saying words that you think are true without proving them yourself. Trying to justify them with other bs, prove it. Prove me that you know how to climb. Surpass my rank and prove me wrong. http://prntscr.com/mu0cas - my previous account which I got to p3 but decayed from inactivity http://prntscr.com/mu0cqw - my current account which also decayed from inactivity http://prntscr.com/mu0u62 - My current rank without competing my promos. I don't even think I will be playing ranked until Riot reverts the current ranked system. > I did all this mostly using knowledge i accumulated over the years either playing or watching league and i shared it here willingly. Because i sure did not use super skills because i am to slow and not invested enough to play high skill cap carry champions. Yeah but don't talk like you know more than someone who's achieved something way out of your reach. Teach iron/bronze/silver players or players that never played ranked but don't try to teach a Master/Diamond player and high plat player on how to climb/improve. Same shit with bodybuilding, would you think you know more than someone who has been training for years and proven it with his results and tell him that he can do better if he just does ''this'' and ''this'' ? While you are skinny person who barely touched a dumbell ? Unless you prove your words you are nobody. > Not tilting and staying positive Not tilting is true since you are staying focused and not doing any dumb decisions but staying positive doesn't really matter. There are people who consistently reach challenger without being positive. This part is delusional. These positive people are the youtubers/twitch streamers who are staying positive so their fans stay to watch them. Being positive in high elo is irrelevant to some extent. Lets say you are constantly blaming your mistakes (this only comes from cocky people most of them know when THEY make the mistake) on your jungler/support or other teammate, you are tilting this person therefore loosing his focus on the game and making him to more mistakes. You can be neutral or flame people for doing dumb decisions or for not following a call and still climb. If a person has the intentions of loosing the game for childish reasons then being positive to him is pointless and stupid since no matter how well you play this one person will 100% loose your game (if you are in plat-dia 3 elo). > Knowing how to have fun while playing This is true for the long term. Climbing itself is fun for the competitive players. Some need to otp a champion they like and others don't really care about this. > Learning from your mistakes True, but you don't have to be Einstein to know that LOL > And this three things is what i see your average forum rager failing over and over wondering why they can't carry their teams even though they are supposedly godlike level of skilled. But you know what it takes to climb but never wanting to prove your words huh ? Also these people are probably the typical yasuo/zed silver hardstucks not the ''supposedly godlike level of skilled'' you are referring to. Atm you are speaking to master/diamond player and a high plat player so we are definitely way out of your league to compare us to your experience with the silver players. When it comes to climbing I will listen to the master/diamond player since he's accomplished this rank proving that he knows what he is doing. You on the other hand I can't take your words seriously since you ''know'' how to improve but never proven it. This matters, don't think it doesn't. Why ? Because its not that easy lol , its much more complicated since every game is different, every teammate is different, team comps are different and many other. > Everything else comes with experience and will to learn. But if you are some stuck up person who just complains about trolls and whatever on forums and tilts whenever things do not go his way then yea you will get stuck. ''Everything else comes with experience and will to learn'' Is one thing. ''**But if you are some stuck up person who just complains about trolls and whatever on forums and tilts whenever things do not go his way then yea you will get stuck.**'' is the reason why experience matters. Have you been to this elo to know what kind of people play ? No ? Then don't talk like you think we don't know shit. Every single person that has went through this elo knows that how many people **INTENTIONALLY THROW ** because of childish reasons. And they never get punished because they are not as dumb as the average silver hardstuck with 1000 games. When I say ''almost every single game in that elo is a coinflip'',''games are based on which team has the least trolls'' you will think that I am over-exaggerating but this is the absolute truth. And thinking you **know** I'm wrong without having any idea what kind of people play in this elo is delusional. Low plat to d3 is filled with these people and its stupid to think YOU can carry this 1 person who had the intentions of throwing the game. >Right. Well i do not go on voice chat with overly aggressive and angry people. Overly agressive is not true at all LOL. You might say that I am angry for seeing so much nonsense at once which could've been avoided in voice chat. I am literally wasting my time arguing with a person for DAYS instead of 1 hour. I honestly think you are trolling me at this point LOL
Neomarre (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pavle2001,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=z75AYGpz,comment-id=000a0000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-01T15:59:41.791+0000) > > Never been in diamond elo . Don't talk like you know how it is I do not see what the thing you quoted has to do with league ranking. Also interesting how you just assume based on my current rank on current account where i was or where i was not. And at the end, even if i did not you can see how diamond looks like by watching streams and learning from there. And if i learned anything by watching and even streamers say so that higher elos are pretty much same as lower one. This includes trolls, feeding, nashor throws, fails to group, fails to wrap up games etc etc.... Only thing is that it is different that players have deeper champion pools, play them better, cs better and know their match ups, strength and weaknesses better. But the meta stuff we are discussing and which i am proficient at from both playing and watching streams is same in all elos except maybe IRON on one side and competitive group play on other. Is that why you wanted to drag me onto discord to trash the argument using my rank as leverage? Sad.
Do you think a person without any experience can teach others how improve (If you say ''yes'' then don't even bother to comment back)? This shit doesn't work irl and most certainly won't work here. I see only bs comming out from you. Everything is pure nonsense...
Neomarre (EUW)
: Because i do not act i actually know what it takes to climb. And what is with the elitism? Its the same game from iron to GM, people just play much better mechanically in upper leagues. As for the strategy it can be applied to each elo and i know very well what wins games and what loses them. Tilting and crying how unlucky somebody is because he got a troll on team or whatever just makes you lose games. Everyone knows that, don't pretend like its not true or that my words are empty. Everything i wrote is correct using my current rank and account to undermine it is a weak argument.
> Because i do not act i actually know what it takes to climb. No you don't . I also know how to become a millionaire but I never wanted to become one. In order to become a millionaire you only need to work hard. > Everything i wrote is correct using my current rank and account to undermine it is a weak argument. I can make examples in which experience matters and league is one of them, Its %%%%ing mind boggling that you think I am rank shaming or that rank doesn't matter when you want to teach someone how to improve. Sure it doesn't matter when the other person is lower rank than you but when he is waaaaay ahead of you then it just seems stupid. Imagine a silver player teaching a master tier player on how to improve LOL. Its just funny of how stupid it is. Players learn as they climb, they don't only learn by watching streams/videos. There are many scenarios which are not always shown on stream or in the videos. Also the reason at why I wanted to go on voice chat is because people like you like to make WALLS of text repeating the same shit, adding something irrelevant or making another false argument which resolves into another huge wall of text full or quotes and its %%%%ing time consuming and most of the time you are talking about MANY things instead of focusing on the point of the topic. In voice chat you are talking atm instead of waiting for hours for the other person to reply and you are talking until someone finally agrees.
: > [{quoted}](name=Neomarre,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=z75AYGpz,comment-id=00000001000000020000,timestamp=2019-02-28T20:56:05.793+0000) > > Well the answer is clearly not tower dive 5 times and end up 3 or 4 kills behind before minute 10, and thats just bot lane. Mmh, sorry but if you're bad, or learning the game, you should not be punished. Everyone is not gifted
We are talking about URF. In urf you are not going for objectives or for fights in which you have higher odds of success. Its delusional to think URF should be treated as regular mods. URF is all about fighting as much as you can, thinking someone deserves a punishment for going into a dumb fight is re-tarded. This mode lasts 10-20 min most of the time, you have bonus movement speed, you collect gold really fast, you can use the cannon to go anywhere on the map and you have 80% on spells and items. Everything in this modes motivates people to fight no matter what. I don't see why anyone would think people should go straight for the win in this gamemode... Its ridiculous.
: >I doubt they will revert the ranked system even tho many people dislike it... Currently it seems like they will revert it. Those are the vibes i get from their last update. There is no possible way to fix the thing they need to fix so they have to revert it. >Dynamic queue flashbacks They did revert dynamic queue.
>They did revert dynamic queue. Yeah, no shit. They reverted it after a whole year and before that they stated that they WON'T bring back SoloQ even tho majority of the community wasn't happy with it. Should we applaud they for making 1 good decision and many worse ? For making the good decision of reverting it but forget the fact that they stalled it for a whole year while trying to justify how dynamic queue isn't bad ? While avoiding the community feedback.
: >They are literally worse than EA in my books. They are not perfect but cmon... This statement is pure bs. riot is literally one of the best game companies out there. Definitely better than ea, blizzard, bethesda etc...
I've just seen too much BS coming from Riot. I don't see them being one of the best in any way. I am just saying my opinion. EA are scummy, looking only for money and pretending to listen to its players while doing the opposite. Riot has been doing the exact same thing for years and I rarely see them do something to positively affect the enjoyment of the players. I see mostly negative changes rather than good changes from them. Everything they do is counterproductive
Neomarre (EUW)
: Eh dude.... if you are droping MMR you will be gaining more LP on wins and lose less on losses not the other way around. Also if you can't climb you are the problem, because if you are good there are only 4 spots on your team for bad players and 5 on theirs so 44 percent to 55 you will have a bad player. Logic works same for any number of bad players, numbers change but are always favorable for you if you are good. THere is a chance you are super unlucky but many players complain about same things and not everyone can be unlucky so its probably you.
Why do you act like you know how to climb when you never reached his respectable elo ?
: I uninstall few moments ago i just mentaly cant handle toxic players around me and ill become one of them if i dont move on, i switched to pubg where i can make decisions on my own and i have impact on game. I also met alot of nice players that i can play with so yea. If you are not happy ill suggest u to quit and move on next.
: People should know not to use that word though. If they use it in league, they are doing it to "test" the system. They know full well that they can get banned for it.
Kinder guardian game. Lets also hold hands and act all friendly and positive since we are all bunch of 9 year old kids that need to be teached that saying meanie words are a no no. Punishments are fine but punishment leading to permaban for simple words are ridiculous. This should never be a reason to perma ban someone. People getting butthurt over the word f-a-g . Give them fair punishment ? No, give them 14 day ban followed by perma ban and take their account. *clap* *clap* the punishments don't reform and rarely ever kick the player *clap* *clap* People won't quit the game only for these punishments, people will quit if the game itself gets shit which atm it is.
: I am also trying to quit now. Been playing it for 3 years. The way Riot fcked up the matchmaking now did it for me. I am most likely to quit within a couple of weeks. Trying to put league aside as much as possible and focusing on other stuff that's not toxic for the mentality. I am also so damn happy that I haven't spent a single dime on League last year. Rito doesn't deserve that imo for how much they fck up something every patch
true . Funny how we would've still been playing this game and spending money on it IF Riot didn't %%%% up a LOT. They are literally worse than EA in my books. Been playing for 7 years and only saw how greedy and delusional they are.
: Except the game itself is good. Everyone knows that. Don't lie to yourself.
The game is good but Riot are desperately trying to kill it with stupid decisions. They are trying to improve the game but don't want to listen to feedback. I doubt they will revert the ranked system even tho many people dislike it... . Dynamic queue flashbacks
: I don't know why but in the last weeks most of my friends started to Quit league
How the %%%% is URF the cause lol ? Makes 0 sense. I am literally playing league ONLY for urf nowadays. The ranked system is total dogshit atm but I guess URF is the cause... .
Neomarre (EUW)
: That is ok mate. Everyone should value their time before anything else because that is the main resource you have and it is limited. Also i have issues with getting my point across in sensible amount of words it always ends up way to many so i end up in situations where it is not feasible to expect anyone reasonable would read it all. As for the argument. It is a hard argument, one of those that rarely comes down to some sensible compromise i just wanted to pitch in and point out that there are players out there like me who are actually happy about what Riot is doing, regardless if by some industry standards they are doing good job or not and that green posts are not the only ones willing to defend them. I was just kind of sad that this green dude got down-voted to hell by bunch of unhappy people just because he is trying to defuse a hard situation and trying to be as non biased as possible about a situation which is clearly somewhat of a scandal. Meanwhile people like me usually just stay away from the boards and enoy the game we love so much but yesterday was a different day for me i guess. I'l think about discord but i imagine we would just both hard push our side of the argument and get nowhere and it would be just a mess because it would be hard to track who said what and we would be to eager to interrupt each other. I prefer forums because of these reasons. Also i think also everything which could have been said was said. Bunch of arguments on both sides stuck at things which are clearly subjective. I mean that's why i asked where the line what is troll and what is not should be drawn. There is no definitive answer to that and never will be and that is where you cant resolve an argument no matter how hard you try. Not here. Not on discord. For you the line is clearly way above soraka jungle i guess. And that would probably be my instinct at first as well when i would see it. But then i had some miserable jungles doing nothing whole game that even if this soraka did 1 ult she would do more is the moment where that sentence "X is a troll because Y" loses value and you have to look at much bigger picture.
> For you the line is clearly way above soraka jungle i guess. And that would probably be my instinct at first as well when i would see it. But then i had some miserable jungles doing nothing whole game that even if this soraka did 1 ult she would do more is the moment where that sentence "X is a troll because Y" loses value and you have to look at much bigger picture. Never been in diamond elo . Don't talk like you know how it is
Ahries (EUW)
: Wow, this is some shady shit. Riot better lift this suspension, this ain't looking good at all.
100% sus , doesn't matter that its URF... . The mode is not for people to have fun, the objective is to win it at all costs. So people have to make rational decisions because if they don't they deserve to get punished. Meanwhile people in ranked are intentionally throwing games and ACTUALLY loosing the time of others but even if you make a ticket to the support they won't do shit. Full AD Soraka jungle in Diamond elo is being defended by people who have no idea wtf they are talking about.
Neomarre (EUW)
: My point still stands. If you are not climbing the problem is you. It is more likely what you consider a troll to end up on enemy team, so stop crying play the game, get better and rank up. I never said i can teach anyone how to climb i just said the most simple fact which just flies over the head of to many people But you make a good point, if you want to climb learn to abuse the troll. Play nine games with a troll in them and on average win 5 games when troll is on enemy team, lose 4 when its on yours and you should end up with positive LP. This is simple math which i majored in has nothing to do with my current league rank. I played league from season 1 , even lost my first account because of 4 years of inactivity, now i am older, slower, more casual and silver... I'm actually running 56 percent win rate in ranked with only 68 games after i started playing after a long pause. Everything changed so i think i adapted fast considering. If i keep it up i'm going to get back to my previous league. Also i played urf and aram just to pad my experience and dust doing the quest thingies so i can expand my champion pool, since i lost my old account and all. Anyhow what i said is true. If nothing else i know that because i watch a lot of high elo streams this days and the only thing that really changes is people are more effective at what they do but the game concept stays the same. And yes there are trolls, yes there are feeders, there are really silly wins and losses. There is one constant though. If you are good you will climb. If you do not climb the problem is you because you are the only persistent thing in your games. -------- You failed to draw a line between trolling and not trolling. How do you define a shitty build? Ranked is the best place to practice and see what works and what does not because there you are going up against people of same skill. Normals are circus. Sometimes you get bunch of noobs, sometimes you get rolled over by a 5 man premade, but most of the times its 4v5 because somebody leaves early on. This makes it really hard to properly test out a build, you want to test it against peers of equal skill and those are in ranked because matchmaking is made to match you with those. ----- But i do have common sense. If you are better than average of your league and you play enough you will climb. I never said you should play soraka jungle to climb. I said if people play things that are probably weak choice you should be happy not angry because it increases your ods. You should certainly not try to pressure for getting them banned. Live and let people to live. There are no rules against it currently so have some common sense and let them play what they want. -------------------- I am defending the right of the person to play whatever he or she wants in the boundaries defined by the game. That is common sense that you love so much. Game does not prohibit soraka jungle so who are you to decide that is a troll pick and worthy of any kind of punishment. This is a general concept and has nothing to do with skill or experience in the game. You are being oppressive and a bully and you should reconsider your life choices.
blah blah blah blah Dude I am not trying to be mean. You are basically loosing my time at this point. Edit: If you want to continue this conversation feel free to join me on discord. But continuing to comment here is just wasting my time and effort.
Pavle2001 (EUW)
: I'm... disagreeing with Riot here to an **extent** .
> Am I going to deny there's questionable deaths? no Does it matter ? Fu.ck no .The mode is made for this shit. Its made for people to experiment with builds, to fight as much as they want and have more frequent fights thanks to the cannon, games are around 10-20 min so I see no reason at why such question should be asked. This mode's main objective is not to win the game, its to have fuc-king fun. This is not ranked... Do you want one of my replays ? Because you will think that I'm inting after you watch it. I am taking every single fight and I am not focused on objectives. At least I am better (ex p1) comparing to the other URF players so when I take the fights I have a better chance of winning them. The ''I'm... disagreeing with Riot here to an extent .'' part just speaks to me that you still think PandaTurtle (the player support) had a real reason of not lifting the suspension. The ban was bs, the response was bs, defending it just seems stupid to me.
Neomarre (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pavle2001,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=z75AYGpz,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-02-27T07:46:06.527+0000) > > https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/7boK2eeH-is-this-punishable-pleaes-some1-answear-me > > Soraka jungle adc in diamond elo > Riot : He might've had a bad game lol > > Btw another green was indirectly defending this troll :) . I guess saying meanie words to people who intentionally throw games is worse than them actually doing it Dude really? If you are not climbing the problem is you. If you are good player on average you will have a better team, because on your team there are only 4 spots left to fill in ocassional bad players and 5 spots on your oponents. So if you are not climbing you are the bad player ruining other peoples games not the other way around. Also, where do you draw a line between trolling and not trolling? I am so tired of people like you who get all anxy when somebody is not playing something you think they should be playing. SO he plays Soraka jungle so what? Lets say that there is a what you consider a troll like that for each position. And lets say that when you queue one of the 10 people is one of those people. You have a 44 percent chance to get him on your team and 55 percent chance to get him on oponent team. If you are such a strong believer in meta you should be happy that such a people exist because as long as you play meta then you win rate will go up on average. So whats the problem? Also even if playing soraka jungle is bad where do you stop? Is sivir jungle bad as well? What about teemo jungle? I happen to know a person who streams super high elo games and had some great sucess as teemo jungle. The point is there is no rule ( thank heavens for that ) what champions you can and can't play in certain position, so if somebody thinks playing soraka jungle is good idea and is not doing it to throw the game on purpose that should never even be considered to be banable ofense. Maybe the dude is soraka one trick pony and got autofilled jungle. In that case its better he plays soraka jungle than play a champion he never ever played before. And autofills happen on both sides. At same time maybe you played bot against lucian and crushed it. Maybe the dude playing it had 3 games on it but was autofilled and usually just play brawlers in jungle. I'm sure you would not mind that would you? So yea just calm down a bit and let people play what they want. If they play bad they will go down the ranks and you will not see them again.
>If you are not climbing the problem is you. If you are good player on average you will have a better team, because on your team there are only 4 spots left to fill in ocassional bad players and 5 spots on your oponents. So if you are not climbing you are the bad player ruining other peoples games not the other way around. blah blah blah . Wake up buddy. I've been in his elo, I've had these people. You are playing normals/arams/bot games and think you can teach someone how to climb... . Not just anyone but a person who reached way higher elo than you. Before saying that it doesn't matter what rank you are, IT DOES. The higher you climb the more teambased the game gets. People know how to abuse every single mistake and they obviously know how to abuse the fact that the enemy team has a troll. Soraka jungle adc in **DIAMOND** elo is obvious trolling. You **CAN'T** win a game with just 4 people (unless you are 30+ min into the game with insane gold lead and many towers taken down + inhib) >Also, where do you draw a line between trolling and not trolling? This is ranked. Test your shitty builds/experiments in normals. Ranked =/= normals. The players are not the same, the environment is not the same, the results after the game are not the same etc. etc. . >I am so tired of people like you who get all anxy when somebody is not playing something you think they should be playing. And I'm tired of people like you who don't have any common sense because you prefer typing/talking first and thinking second. >SO he plays Soraka jungle so what? Lets say that there is a what you consider a troll like that for each position. And lets say that when you queue one of the 10 people is one of those people. You have a 44 percent chance to get him on your team and 55 percent chance to get him on oponent team. I think you should not talk about subjects you have no clue about. Casual players almost 100% of the time don't have any idea what they are deffending. End of the story
Neomarre (EUW)
: DId you actually watch his video? Because i have and only saving grace is that its URF. But if the question is did he vigilantly do trades which he 99 percent of time knew will probabably go bad then the answer is yes he did and a lot.
1st no I haven't, because I believe that he had bad game. I mean he already messaged to support and came to the boards looking for justice and to show some people are too incompetent to do their job. Watching the video will 100% prove me right since many of you don't really know how to handle such situations. Neither do the greens (they only know how to repeat the stuff Riot told them). People that know they are doing something wrong would never loose their time by making a post on the boards (at least the semi-rational thinking ones) . 2nd have you ever played URF ? Do you not know how people play in this mode or in any other gamemods ? Do you want to watch some of my URF gameplay ? Because you will say that I am inting as well. I am 100% of the time going to fight someone no matter how far or how behind he is. This is how the mode works, you can be fed and still get fu-cked by 0/12 or be 0/10 and still kill 16/2. That's the beauty of the mode. You are playing for around 10-20min every game so obviously you won't tryhard in this shit. The %%%% do you mean ?
: My honest opinion? There are definitely deaths in there that are questionable, you and I can both probably see that. However, if you don't have a history of any type, no I'm not of the opinion that this should be an immediate 14-day ban. Not in an URF match. But that's just another players opinion to you. It doesn't hold any weight, it's just my view.
H1SD (EUNE)
: Do you have proof they always agree? Bring me a screenshot of every single post all the emissaries have ever made.
Sure. Hansiman's comment here. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/7boK2eeH-is-this-punishable-pleaes-some1-answear-me A Snarky Cyclone Indirectly defending the troll with ''he is just playing off meta lol'' (open the link and read the story before commenting) even tho its ridiculous to say such thing. http://prntscr.com/mqsyp7 , http://prntscr.com/mqsz4q ,http://prntscr.com/mqsze9 Again another delusional bs if you ask me. Btw he got butthurt and removed my comment (''That's why I don't respect you'') http://prntscr.com/mqt0qd They are always on Riot's side, they don't care about context and their reasonings are just silly Edit: LOL downvoting my comment and now staying silent
Kokozuma (EUW)
: My ranked games: Ashe with smite, banning team champs in champ select, buying no items, following jungler to try and steal buffs and then come to lane level 1 while we're 6 and tries to fight. --> Does not get banned and seeing the match history did this a lot more times. Another ranked game: Tahm Kench top with smite ruining jungler's path and never going to lane. What riot said about it: 'I strongly recommend to use the report feature whenever you encounter such behavior exhibited in your games, since even a single report is enough to trigger a warning or punishment for the player in order to bring him one step closer towards reforming. **I also want to highlight the fact that we have multiple steps in the escalation path since we want to give players multiple chance to reform and to reconsider their behavior.**' (I reported him ingame as well but I felt like writing support) You: Gets banned for 1 urf game where you just don't do well because it's urf and you try something Yup, balanced Funny thing, one riot member says, seems extreme for urf and the other one just immediately says: INT! Seems like it's really opinionated whenever someone gets banned and there are no 'strict' guidelines
Even they themselves don't know what kind of rules to follow. Pathetic
: So Soraka isn't banned but you got banned for a bad game in urf where it's meant to be for fun? Wow... what about the people who troll and intentionally feed in ranked games over and over? One guy with 60 straight Nunu games and still playing or that guy with a 0% win rate on Tahm Kench over 280 games. Nope, they weren't punished but this for one game? Wow... They can't balance shit, can't sort out bugs (Morde especially) and now ban people for 1 game in what should be a fun gamemode while letting flamers play on?
https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/7boK2eeH-is-this-punishable-pleaes-some1-answear-me Soraka jungle adc in diamond elo Riot : He might've had a bad game lol Btw another green was indirectly defending this troll :) . I guess saying meanie words to people who intentionally throw games is worse than them actually doing it
H1SD (EUNE)
: Usually I don't screenshot the little things
''the little things'' This never happened buddy :) Next time bring some proof to back up your words
BobbyB103 (EUW)
: Glad to see the community destroy this green (riot fanboy)
I %%%%ing love the Riot white knights downvoting simple comments like yours
: What is actually wrong with Riot?!?! Are they on shrooms? Inting in URF? WHats is this shit man let the man free he didn't do shit. You either die or kill in urf there's no int here! I demand justice
I %%%%ing love the Riot white knights downvoting simple comments like yours
H1SD (EUNE)
: I'm definitely not on Riot's side on this one, but why do you all have the idea that all of the Emissaries are just some hiveminded beings controlled by riot? I've seen many times where Emissaries disagree with Papa Rito
I have NEVER seen even one of them fully disagreeing with Riot. Not even once. They always support their ideas unless its something minor that didn't have lasting effect. Can you please prove me when they disagree with Riot ? Show me few pictures.
: Looks like first symptoms of a slowly dying game.
Would be an accomplishment to kill such game. So far Riot are doing good job at it .
: > [{quoted}](name=Doby flonk u mom,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=z75AYGpz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-26T13:40:29.625+0000) > > Just accept that their system bans people who don't int and doesn't work properly at all. > > I go Ohmwrecker, Shureliyas and Sorc shoes on Camille in about 15 games and even ran it down mid yet Riot has done nothing about it because I kept my deaths below 15 or so. Stupid system that should be monitored by humans, but im guessing that Riot's parent company is grasping the money and won't pay extra salaries for something that players would gladly do for free, like the system in CSGO which makes players watch the match and see if a player was Cheating, Scripting, or Griefing. I mean, if permabanning you 9 times (like you admitted in another post) means doing nothing to you then yeah... I feel bad for LuckyCritOmg, but you are not the same as him.
I've inted and trolled in many games without getting punished, that happened AFTER I got suspended (in the past 7 years I never even tried to intentionally throw a game). BUT I've got punished for calling these people re-tarded. Messaged the support and they basically showed me a middle finger .They said the same repetitive ignorant shit you would say to someone when you don't know what to say because you don't have any experience. They are not familiar with your positions, your situation, what made you act that way (just don't want to listen), context doesn't matter, be a monk and all that shit. Atm this game is a total joke
: Ye Riot has began acting like this: "You play badly, get more than 10 deaths in a game and are above brozne? That means if someone reports you = BAN" I really don't get it. Soooo many of these posts recently popped up, so many innocent players getting banned, yet if you submit a footage for review with a legit INTer/troll, nothing happens. JUST FCUK YOU RIOT.
Its because people are making fun of their automated system for never detecting intentional inting/trolling so Riot decided to make it even more ridiculous by punishing people in gamemodes made for FUN instead of people that actually intentionally loose games. I am fu-cking surprised there are people working for Riot that never played the game and have the power to look into your case and decide if your punishment is justified or not.
: But it's not? Flame can be objectively defined. Being aggressive and using verbally abusive words can be categorized and have blacklists against them. I'm saying who decides something is a bad play? To a lower ranked player a trade might be amazing, but to a higher ranked player the same trade is 'inting' because of their deeper knowledge of the game. It's entirely subjective. I went in 1v4 lvl1. Once. Additionally I lvl'd E and my assumption was that swain lvl'd Q first so they had zero CC. I was going to dash through all of them and at worst, flash / barrier back to the safety of my tower. Swain lvl'd E and I died. For the remainder of the game I never engaged when I was outnumbered to that degree.
True but there should never be punishments(for inting/trolling) for gamemodes. Its re-tarded to think that in urf people will NEVER get such stats. Even I had 2/17 game against silver players and I was p1 last season. Lets be honest here, NOBODY GIVES A %%%% about winning in urf. Everybody is aiming to have fun, try different shit with the rules of the mode. Obviously people won't tryhard in such mode. I don't think the people who work at the Riot support have EVER played this game to know about it.
: Totally unjustified, he didn't int so he don't have to get bannned. First- URF's balancing is totally stupid, u can be in 0/30 cauz of the enemy comp and not being inting Second- He don't have a inter score Third-URF is a fun game ... Ban someone for an URF game is just... stupid Whatever you can say, I don't see in wich dimension of this world this is justified, unban him.
Its fine when the system puts the punishmets. But its not fine when your case was MANUALLY REVIEWED. This is the second time this week I am seeing these stupid and lazy decisions. I am surprised such people are working for a company like Riot.
Hansiman (EUW)
: You misunderstand. My post is a clarification of what OP received as a response. OP made a claim that Riot told them something completely different than what they actually said.
For the love of god, DON'T DO IT. Don't defend Riot's decision and then act all innocent. Its the most pathetic way of getting out of such situations. You know what you said, you know what you meant with your words and so do we. Don't pretend we are all some silly people that can be easily manipulated . Be a man and accept the fact that you %%%%ed up, a real man knows when to accept criticism and when to admit that he's wrong. Edit: gj fanboys but you forgot to upvote his comment
: Completely unjust ban, i've seen people doing worse and not getting punished at all. The Green guy here trying to diddle Riots Rooster and trying to get you down his slipperly slope can take his Salt somwhere else and should admit that he lost the argument. No wonder people keep dropping this game it was fun once. It all went downhill when they introduced the "temporary fix" aka the Automated Judgement System.
They will never admit they are wrong fam. They will even abuse their powers once they see someone saying the truth with slight vulgar language. Even if Hansiman says ''I made a mistake'' he will add an excuse afterwards. Edit: thank you for getting butthurt LMAO
: Bro, I doubt the guy even looked at the game, he says he did but I'm sure that it's him trying to reassure you that this ban is deserved.
I don't want to be offensive or anything but those people that purposely downvoted your comment and LuckyCrit's are absolutely loosers. I am 100% going to get my comment removed by Hansiman since I am now following Riot's deals/decisions and I am not calling them big daddy or because I said ''loosers'' once.
: U are a fkin legend, I am gonna enjoy watching this green get completely fked now.
Just remember that the greens also have fanboys. Just like how the greens are Riot's fanboys
Hansiman (EUW)
: > see screenshot 'E'. Even in this wording Riot are saying they don't believe I was actually trolling or 'running it down' but instead just 'were not having a good game'. That's not what they're saying. They're saying that you're jumping under the enemy turret or trying to fight 4 enemies alone when it's very clear that you have no chance of success. When they say that after a manual audit that the ban itself is correct, it means that they believe it's more than a bad game. --- > it was my understanding that you had to intentionally run it down or intentionally lose the game for your team You've misunderstood. The goal is to catch **any** form of intentionally feeding after a single offense. The case you mention as an example may be easier to detect, but that's not the only thing players get detected by. --- > It was also my understanding that you would have to hard flame / run it down a few games in a row to receive a 1-7 Day ban not be told by riot that they feel you’re not playing up to par and be given an instant 2 week ban. This is also a misunderstanding. You were punished for intentionally feeding, which aims to hand out a direct 14 day penalty after a single offense.
How can you defend EVERYTHING they do... LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE THING.
Hyryssyn (EUW)
: Some people can insult you, your whole family, wish you cancer, "ky" etc. and won't EVER get banned. You didnt do any of those, right ? You just get banned cause you talked "too much". :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) welcome in league.
These people who said ''k-y-s'' and didn't get punished just got lucky fam. I've had people wishing death on my family and guy wishing me cancer which was something I encountered yesterday. And this guy still isn't punished btw (I made a screenshot). I don't care for such insults but If I am going to be punished for it so should they. I've seen people getting banned for saying ''k-y-s'' (literally only this word was ban worthy). I've also seen a recent post in which a guy got banned for saying this word. He wanted his teammate who was chased by enemies to suicide under tower (he made it clear in his logs). He messaged the support and the piece of shit that this person was didn't care about his case. The fu-cking moron that answer his ticket said ''He might've taken it the wrong way'' showing me that this ''support'' guy A: doesn't care enough to actually remove the suspension since its BS or B: Thinking we are a bunch of braindead people that can't think rationally and are dumb enough to not understand simple words. I swear to god, Riot doesn't see us as players or just people, they only see us as walking money bags... .
: > [{quoted}](name=Pavle2001,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oOGZtk3I,comment-id=000c000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-25T08:44:02.015+0000) > > Yeah, from what I wrote I already know that so whats the point of repeating it ? The point is that it's impossible to detect unless it's pretty obvious.
Impossible for an automated system sure but overall its not impossible LOL
: > [{quoted}](name=Pavle2001,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oOGZtk3I,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-02-24T08:21:17.684+0000) > > The absolute truth <3 > > I love how people can show how bullshit this system is for intentional throwing and I love how there won't be any Riot fanboys or the green fanboys to defend it because even they know its bullshit. > Their only argument will be ''Its hard for a system to detect a person's intentions'' which is true but doesn't mean its any less of an issue or impossible task. I've seen people suggest ways of dealing with it like an OVERWATCH SYSTEM. Which tbh is a really good idea and once Riot starts playing around it they can 100% make it work. But I guess they are too busy smoking weed and beating each other's di.ck in the office. Honestly, intentionally throwing is really hard to detect, like REALLY hard. It's not the same as intentional feeding. The reason is simple, it does happen to everyone to not pay attention when your jungler ganks for example or to get caught. If you do it smart you can intentionaly throwing without getting punished, ever. I don't do it tho (well, sometimes, when i'm conter trolling the trollers or when i have fun with my premades when they cry about losing streak so i pick sometimes i absolutelly suck with :D )
Yeah, from what I wrote I already know that so whats the point of repeating it ?
: I'd troll them back, beat them at their own game. I never dodge when i have trolls in my team even if it means 100% loss, it usually ends up them being tilted and not me :D You have to be carefull tho, 4 man report can work wonders. So just slightly refuse to communicate, pick something you absolutelly suck with, steal their buffs if you can, act like you are there for fight and then let your teammate die because "you needed that 100g from other lane, sorry". The key factor is to act as sweet innocent child and not to flame back and say a lot of "sorry". - Team wants to do baron = you go deep into opponent jungle and die = "sorry i wanted to ward :(" - If you are bot and their jungler ganks = run from there, let him die = "sorry i thought you'll make it :(" - Your jungler ganks = let him die alone "sorry i didn't see you comming :(" - If you are jungler = afk farm and come only when they die to pick up kills. If they start to cry for ganks = "comming bot/top/mid" and never come. etc etc, the list can be long, just be creative, piss them off and have fun :)
The absolute truth <3 I love how people can show how bullshit this system is for intentional throwing and I love how there won't be any Riot fanboys or the green fanboys to defend it because even they know its bullshit. Their only argument will be ''Its hard for a system to detect a person's intentions'' which is true but doesn't mean its any less of an issue or impossible task. I've seen people suggest ways of dealing with it like an OVERWATCH SYSTEM. Which tbh is a really good idea and once Riot starts playing around it they can 100% make it work. But I guess they are too busy smoking weed and beating each other's di.ck in the office.
: There's a game called League of Legends that is renowned for toxic behaviour... but it's still a great game. You should try it some day, I recommend it {{champion:17}}
Show more

Pavle2001

Level 10 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion