Silisa (EUNE)
: Stalker much? Welcome to Boards where anyone, as long as they abide by the rules, can say what ever they want.
You're so salty lmaokai and I know why!
Silisa (EUNE)
: Thank you! ^_^
Silisa, who the hell do you think you are? I've been checking lately your comments. If someone critizises the DynQ, season 6 in overall or just tanky items you just attack the other player here. Just shut up?
: Bots! Scripters! 3th Party Tools!.
The only place I've seen bots is 3v3 twisted treeline. How'd you know that the janna wasn't trolling ? And you should not share a picture with summoner names..
: Just another QQ thread made by an assassin player that doesn't like when there are counters to their MLG champions. I bet this is also one of the guys that, when facing against Soraka, goes,"AMG SORAKA IS SO UNFAIR, SHE HEALS STUFF, SUCH AN UNFAIR MECHANIC". Yasuo worked pretty hard for 8 kills? Kappa. Game is unfair for assassins atm? ROFLOL. They haven't been nerfed enough, you mean! Assassins are super strong at the moment! Yasuo was in such a disgusting state at the start of the season, and Riot haven't even touched him! And they will never do it because players like you will cause a riot if they ever touch your holy trinity of champions, Lee Sin, Zed, and Yasuo. Zed was marginally nerfed last patch and it was enough to cause a river of tears because most people like to cheese their way through the games with those champions, taking advantage of their overtuning, while making flashy plays that require way less skill than it looks like. Lee Sin especially deserves a nerf for god knows how long, but if they ever touch him, they might aswell close the boards for a couple of weeks. Also, if you think the Nasus was "jerking off to the screen" while playing, if he got those stacks, then he worked for them, as stacking, especially early on, requires concentration (while his Q has a longer cd and lower damage). Yes, because unlike Yasuo, Nasus has to WORK exhaustively on early game, to achieve his potentially monstruous late-game. Yasuo needs to work for the first kill, his kit and item advantage then does the rest. And I know what you're gonna say "then play it yourself if you think he's overpowered". I personally choose to move away from overtuned champions, and I'll only play them if I was already playing them before they became unfair or OP. With that being said, last time someone said that to me, I was invited to play a match as Yasuo just for testing. I had played it 3 or 4 times before, more than 1 year ago. Wanna know the result? A victory, with 15+ kills and a quadra on my belt. And I'm not even a mechanically-good player. Mechanically, I'm VERY average. So...I hate to critique people's opinion's this way... but FACTUALLY your claims have no substance.
Goodnigut (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pelleapina6969,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rs8KA2Kx,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-04-18T10:58:55.861+0000) > > The thing is that I made him farm under turret while he missed many opportunities to Q stack minions. At that point he didn't have that much q stacks. Then you started to roam and he had no one to stop him top from stacking his Q.
Yeah, he dealt total 10k damage to champions during a 30 minute game ending up with 194 farm. None actually didn't need to stop him from farming.
Silisa (EUNE)
: Since I've died from uncontrollable laughter, my ghost will engage in this discussion. Nasus is supposed to delete squishies. Assassins are squishy. Nasus's counter play is to **keep him down and not let him stack**, and end the game as soon as possible because he will get those stacks eventually. You pretty much did the exact opposite of that. Nasus is a GOD in low elo, because nobody there knows how to play against him, other than picking Teemo. In conclusion, there is no unfairness here, you just don't know how to play.
The thing is that I made him farm under turret while he missed many opportunities to Q stack minions. At that point he didn't have that much q stacks.
: > [{quoted}](name=CooL Ice Tea,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rs8KA2Kx,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-04-18T10:36:51.181+0000) > > Is it just me or can anyone else dont feel sorry for a yasuo player? > > I mean .. I main Twisted Fate and i get destroyed by a Yasuo even if i am 3/0 and got some more cs. Since i am not going to whine about that you shouldn't do that too. People cry about tank meta. Try to play twisted fate in mid. You will have best of both worlds. Op assassins and op tanks. Even if you are ahead or dodge half skills still get killed because hey league of nonsense. I hope they will give tf something in the mage update.
: Is it just me or can anyone else dont feel sorry for a yasuo player? I mean .. I main Twisted Fate and i get destroyed by a Yasuo even if i am 3/0 and got some more cs. Since i am not going to whine about that you shouldn't do that too.
You just did.
Leptyx (EUW)
: well now you learned (the hard way) how champion classes work, and that your items won't make a difference if you get counterpicked and if you can't pick up a fight > this game is unfair for assassins. Heard of Rock-Paper-Scissors ? - Assassins > Marksman > Tanks (you can include Mages and Fighters somewhere in this cycle, but that's getting complex)
And my point was that the more you try in ranked the less you'll be rewarded. The less you try, the higher chance is that someone's just gonna carry you. XD
Leptyx (EUW)
: > **So at that point I decided to 1v1 nasus.** ~~I had my core completed, shiv + berserker greaves (boots) + infinity edge 100% crit. Nasus won the 1v1 with over half of his hp left,~~ **lame isn't it?** There, i fixed your statement.
I put the details because nasus had only one item completed meanwhile I HAD my core completed which was 3 ITEMS!!!
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=CSToast,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=c8oFA66G,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-16T17:19:19.092+0000) > > Not only will I post it here I will post it on as much social media as I can. Riot's entire business model rests on tricking the world that the community is a nice, warm one. GL trying to "expose" them. case in point : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbppvPgQyII This is ACTUALLY how they think players are in this game. lel
Ayyy Lmaokai :D haha the video "This is ACTUALLY how they think players are in this game." Exactly D-:
: Zhonyas if you are a mage. Uninstall the game if its akali
{{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{champion:32}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}
: Not really, cause he is saying this all too wrong, ali was my premade and it was not obvious what so ever, we were literally testing it
Actually alis movements were obvious :D
: This is true and yet not, i was in the game and the Alistar was my premade, i loked down and he was walking towards her, trying to make it seem like he would headbutt, but she never condemmed until the last second when he actually did it. Saying he would never make it predictable. No Vayne player would be able to predict what he did, and all vayne players would just condemn him before he clicks the spell, when he did as he did.. She was an obvious scripter, and there is no way she weren't.. Give me proof and i'll stop harassing you.. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
"Walking towards ali" I was pretty much still and waiting for him. If my reactions we're like robots He couldn't even reach me with the headbutt + pulverize. Alistar still everytime got me knocked up.
: It's not a matter of opinion. Alistars Headbutt is a dash and all dashes can be interrupted by displacements.
Rioter Comments
Błaźe (EUW)
: I have been playing LoL for 2 years and haven't gotten better since 2014.
Played since 2014 also. Yep the game has gone downhill in my opinion. :/
Beschgi (EUW)
: Teamranked/SoloQ/DynamicQ
I don't really have understood the new system. We had soloq for players that were willing to earn ranks as solo, we had team ranked for people who were willing to play ranked as a team. Riot didn't even ask members of creating dynamic system. I think more people were happier last season playing this game.
: Been playing since season 1, from bronze player to diamond. But now i am done. This game sucks.
Yo man I love you! Thanks for sharing my opinion also! Text was good :)
Migs (EUW)
: How can this be allowed to continue?
Hey Migs, because riot doesn't care about euw boards, post it also on NA board.
: What are the most common reasons to why people on these forums hate me?
I don't see any reasons why people down votes your threads. How immature can people actually be in here..
Ăhri (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pelleapina6969,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kcyys2k3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-04-09T09:13:08.843+0000) > > I think the details with vaynes condemn is fine as it could be. Lower mana cost & cooldown would allow you to use condemn more and I think it would be unbalanced because the poke power on early laning phase = AA - Q - E. Her early would be pretty strong ^^ cuz of the lower mana cost and cdr. Except the fact vayne is shit early game
> [{quoted}](name=JoefreySlayer,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kcyys2k3,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-04-09T09:15:05.582+0000) > > Except the fact vayne is shit early game But the condemns lower mana cost & cdr would make her stronger and vayne already gets a power spike at lvl 6 so she isn't that weak early.
TSM Dopa (EUNE)
: Vayne E "Condemn"
I think the details with vaynes condemn is fine as it could be. Lower mana cost & cooldown would allow you to use condemn more and I think it would be unbalanced because the poke power on early laning phase = AA - Q - E. Her early would be pretty strong ^^ cuz of the lower mana cost and cdr.
: Pls rito
I do like the idea ^.^. But as Singed's shield, could it be perhaps a small table with the table feets?
MeGAtR0N1 (EUW)
: there you go, an up vote :D
Haha thx im happy again :-){{champion:32}} {{item:3070}}
: Ok reported nerf rito..!
Lol someone didn't like this ^ :DD
Mr Naekh (EUW)
: Oh the Karma!
hahha karma is a dog lololo
MeGAtR0N1 (EUW)
: A good way to start your weekend Morning?
Hecate (EUW)
: I'm sorry but WHAT THE F*CK ?
: Ekko is useless
: > [{quoted}](name=Pelleapina6969,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=kOJtQv1H,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-06T14:40:31.307+0000) > > Wtf are you talking about? Sarcasm + a little explanation on how a flamer gets permabanned and an afk/troll/feeder who instigates the flame and just reports the person who is actually trying to win resulting him getting banned. As Alfred said https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozFOtI-O7KI
I knew what you were talking about but I took it as a blame XD, sorry for that ^^. And yes the Alfred example fits pretty well :)
: Vayne rework is strongly needed
Why need to rework? She's a high risk & high reward champion. Needs skill to play her right & win.
: Hextech crafting
{{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Pelleapina6969,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=kOJtQv1H,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-05T14:47:58.486+0000) > > :( I just had a game with twisted fate jungle. He only flamed, said he want only to lose the game, kept doing afk and went 0/7 in about 10 minutes etc.. Aaand enemy team had 3 man premade OF course.. hail dynamic que You didn't tell him that what he was doing is bad? Resulting in him reporting you for flame and couple of more games like this resulting you getting perma-banned. Instead of afks/trolls/feeders.
ThePuncake (EUNE)
: I really don't care if someone goes 0 and 6 DON'T RAGE AT HIM!
Well, this season the ragers have been most of the time those WHO fail by going something like 0/6. I mean feeders = flamers most of the time.
Pumpkabo (EUW)
: Late game is really obnoxious at the moment
Actually thats how the late game works. You mean after the other team has won the teamfight, they can take only one turret down/inhibiator? The game would take for ages you know?
Solash (EUW)
: I don't quite see how snowballing is related to a team of premades.
Premades -> easier to get fed -> easier to snowball when you got people who actually listen. They let you snowball
Zilawyr (EUW)
: Players, and their behaviour as Premades in Dynamic Q.
:( I just had a game with twisted fate jungle. He only flamed, said he want only to lose the game, kept doing afk and went 0/7 in about 10 minutes etc.. Aaand enemy team had 3 man premade OF course.. hail dynamic que
: Welcome to Platinum (Salty)
Full TANK blitz-CRANK! it rhymes
: Am i the only guy who isnt scripting ??
evribody script desurv diamondz gg teaam F & F 20 plizz
: suspended for 2 weeks for being toxic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvThbIGMwLM
BullGOD (EUW)
: why would u want to be a solo q player? (just asking not judging)
> [{quoted}](name=BullGOD,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=GgZBOhAE,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-03-27T08:35:02.983+0000) > > why would u want to be a solo q player? (just asking not judging) " Currently, if you get placed in a 3 or 4-man group your influence of the outcome is reduced significantly." Thats why.
: tbh Dynamic queue is the best thing that has happened to league for a simple reason and here's why .
You understand that not everybody plays in 3+ PREMADES. Theres still all those trollers/flamers once. They have not dissapeared anywhere. For example I do queue up as solo so over a half of those premades I get matched with in a ranked game acts like monkeys. My opinions is that we should have dynamic que for those who wants to play with premades and soloq for those who plays as solo.
: U talking about crafting at moment or what badbadbad updates?
Got nothing against crafting. Personally I dont like riot developing its game all the time & nerfing, powering champions back and forth... etc.
: Dynamic queue should be the same league
I've noticed the same thing :/
IcePG (EUNE)
: hex tech crafting system
: OLD LEAGUE OF LEGENDS IS BACK ( it's just not a prank)
Would be a dream come true but they rather destroy this game with some new badbadbad updates.
Show more

Pelleapina6969

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion