Rioter Comments
BM Electro (EUNE)
: They unbanned Tyler1 cuz he became a meme and Riot saw this as an opportunity to cash in trust Riot wasn't dying no single streamer has that much power if dunkey would have kept persisting I think he would have gotten the Tyler1 treatment and I don't remember Tyler1 saying to someone on-stream to k themselves. P.S dunkey didn't lose his account and wasn't even permabanned like Tyler1 it was only a couple of months.
iknow that dunkey didnt lose his account. cuz those times a perma bann did really come up with a 0,006% chance. it was mostly month banns instead of your entire life
: nah that's complete bullshit, riot can't expect everyone to be perfect human beings especially with the state of the game currently. I have seen chat restricts for literally the slightest bit of negativity and that's to some extend just someones genes when they give up lost games. But even that can get you banned, not everyone is a super optimistic delusional RL Lux who thinks everything is always working out fine and has it's greater value unless real harm and hate speech comes into play no permabans are deserved EVER for chat activity, ppl type KY$ because at some point it became the flavor of the month flame phrase, I didn't even know what it meant when i started to read it for weeks because I haven't played during the time it became a popular flame phrase. Also focusing more on trolls and inters would decrease toxcity as well as punishing intiators of toxic behaviour HARDER than retaliation I know riots statement for that but I completely disagree, I would NEVER EVER flame someone who didn't do anything wrong on purpose or apologizes for a bad mistake, but I do think people who troll intentionally or accuse and blame others for their mistakes deserve to get flamed and named+shamed(not necessarily on the boards because everyone could claim anything there). But I don't see any harm in people calling out what they feel and if someone calls me an idiot for splitpushing when he thought I should teamfight so be it. It's his personal feeling about the situation. If someone is constantly flaming someone with normal stuff then just remove his ability to chat completly for 100 games or whatever. If he resorts to inting or trolling this would be the exact proof that not enough is done against such behaviour. Never ban people who are not using highly offense stuff like (real life illness/death, racism, sexism, threats and similar). If someone is weak enough to start crying cause someone he never saw before and probably will never see again called him an idiot then he has different problems than this person who is offending him. years ago before the punishment system was this strict i was really toxic and i got some chat restricts and they stopped me from being toxic because i had to use the few messages to actually chat information that helps to win the game -> purpose punishment this year i got my first chat restrict after over 4 years since my last punishment and it picked 3 games with slight negative remarks considering intentional trolls spread over the last 6 months, this is complety ridiculous, I have seen many streamers which i consider to not be toxic or anything be more negative on a constant basis but that is just seen as competetive banter, like making fun of the full AD kha who got outdamaged by a support
indeed. the reason people get toxic is because of trollers. lol seriously i got perma banned. a Vi came in my lane and litteraly took 2 entire minion waves so i pinged her to go away. when i did that. the rest of the game she standed mid and fed my lane just because of a ping and she didnt talk so my report didnt work on her.. litteraly so annoying. People flame because of trollers and inters. the reason people flame dont get a bann. lol seriously its just provoking someone to flame and it works
BM Electro (EUNE)
: I get your point and I am NOT defending Riot but it's their game so they right the rules so we have to follow. Now telling someone to go and k themselves is actually a big no no since you have no idea what effect it will take on the person in real life , are you willing to live through such consequences ? definitely not. In the case of videogamedunkey he absolutely went overboard with the things he said in chat that game and Riot was right to ban him (If he is famous he isn't exempt from the rules even more if Riot doesn't take action against him it would just spark controversy). And let's not forget the case of Tyler1 he also got banned for toxicity for a couple of months look where he is now after reforming much more popular and working with Riot in multiple events Riot DOES support those who make the game more popular in a positive manner and that's understandable. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
yeah but everyone knows the reason tyler1 is unbanned is because of riot was dying after he got banned and that is a true fact. why do they perma bann us players but not perma bann tyler1 anymore? and he hasnt reformed at all the onyl thing that has changed is that tyler1 doesnt flame in chat anymore he just uses the stream to insult the guy. and dunkey. are you trying to get what iam saying? that is maybe the most toxic thing dunkey has every said in that game and he got perma banned immediatly. he lost his account cuz of 1 sentence. maybe he went a little bit too far indeed but the bann was unnecesary. they might have given him a chat restriction
: how i got banned ???
but srsly.. you can lose the entire account you have played on he is lv 249 just because of '%%%' he gets banend how can people agree with this does no one think a bann goes too far? give him a chat restrict lol insulting shouldnt give someone a bann. bann should be received by trolling or inting not by flaming. its really simple flaming (just talking in the chat has nothing to do with the game)=chat restrict trolling/inting (making your team lose the game on purpose)=bann but riot just focuses at the toxic people and now there are only idiotic people online. seriously you can be positive for 3000 games and negative 1 game and riot will only look at the negative part they wont say anything about the positive parts. just like videogamedunkey he promoted riot for 4 years he was the biggest league of legends youtuber. and someone was trolling his lane he flamed him and gets banned immediatly. not even a single thank you for promoting their game for free. so he was positive about riot for 4 years they havent done shit for him. he is negative 1 time and gets a 3 months bann. nice riot
AffoLEV (EUNE)
: I got banned for feeding
wtf people saying it is account sharing? what the %%%%? it is his little brother... he let his little brother get some fun. what is account sharing about that? he even went in an normal game.. and riot? banning for feeding? especially in a normal game? lol.. and people are downvoting this bro. never post something in boards do it on reddit. cuz on boards the chance you get a upvote for something that is true is 0,5% since everyone here is a riot supporter
: > [{quoted}](name=PirateKlng,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bMFTGOnW,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-25T09:45:34.644+0000) > > this is the worst comment i have seen to this. one he places his E and he puts his W in the middle there is almost no way dodging it without getting 1300 dmg from other abiltys You can easily walk into the E to dodge the W if he places it in the middle. Unless you're a fully stacked Chogath you won't get hit. The stun duration is 1.5 seconds (with 18 second cooldown) and the cage lasts 3 seconds. So you are better of running in to it most of the time anyway. Also, his E is easy to dodge as it is delayed and you are playing a champion with a dash. At a game timer of 11 minutes, you should be around level 8 or 9, which means his W is at rank 2. This means it does 150 + 100%AP damage. Sylas at Level 8 with MR runes has 51 MR. This means every Dark Matter deals (150 + 100% AP) * 100/(100+51) damage. This is roughly 100 + 2/3 of his AP. If it dealt 500 damage as you claim, the Veigar needed 600 AP (!) at 11 minutes (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) to deal that amount of damage. Unless he hit you twice, which would mean that he needed around 225 AP - which is still a lot at 11 minutes - and hit two dark matters which should be impossible to do since you have a dash and he has only one stun. So I definitely call bullshit on your claim.
lol.. i think you forgot that something named 'items' exist, lmao and veigar needs 500 ap to hit 600? that even got a upvote this community. seriously... i cant believe
Cypherous (EUW)
: Because you let him farm up AP by hitting you with spells and by letting him last hit with his Q
yep ur right. i will let him hit me and kill me so he cant farm. totally right so this is what the riot community has become into sad..
: ***
how the heck can that get downvotes? i said it aint my main account tf this community %%%%%%ed?
: > how can veigar deal 500 damage in 11 minutes with his W Because it's a very slow and easy-to-dodge skillshot.
this is the worst comment i have seen to this. one he places his E and he puts his W in the middle there is almost no way dodging it without getting 1300 dmg from other abiltys
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Cypherous (EUW)
: > Its funny how you can get a Perma for being toxic Its almost like this game has "rules" and that breaking these "rules" resorts in a punishment, its weird > now all the riot knights will comment here 'You were toxic and that is the reason you're banned no disscusion needed' srsly those people.. no need to respond to them Well, its the truth, i mean, nobody forced you to be toxic, you chose to do it or you lack the self control not to, either way its entirely your own fault, and no there is no need to respond to use, but that doesn't make it any less true :P
dude.. it is an game. why getting permanently banned from the game if the chat isnt a part of the game? do i play league on the chat or in the game? seriously if you cry over being insulted then you're litteraly and p4ssy. there is an mute button if you feel hurt then press it and you wont cry anymore. if you wanna bann toxic people bann them from the chat and not from the entire game
CJXander (EUNE)
: Report Yuumi : Starter Pack
tbh i understand his rage tho. 15/6 and 15/7 loss. and its very tilting to get that much losses in a row
: Looking for a duo <3 :3
: > [{quoted}](name=PirateKlng,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9sReElaJ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-12T12:10:44.505+0000) > > that is after 20 minutes. so he is basically useless till 20 minutes Maybe, but it's the same for Master Yi as long as he doesn't get fed randomly. He is a farming jungler with terrible ganks so that really shouldn't happen unless the other team makes grave mistakes. It's the same for pretty much every late game champ. What is your point here?
lol? master yi in early is strong as heck in late game he is worse lol.. and iam more talking about the fact master yi requires 0 skill to play. his true damage makes him almost uncounterable
Fos (EUNE)
: He has to get to that point and if he does it is the team's fault for not being careful. I asked you if Yi such a good champion why does nobody play him in pro play?
dude.. are we pro's? iam talkin bout the fact such an champion actually exists. the reason he doesnt get picked in pro play is because every champion they pick have cc which can counter champions like yi easily.
: Late game Azir is basically a long range Master Yi on steroids with self-peel/AOE-hard CC, a dash and insane sieging power so I don't quite get your point.
that is after 20 minutes. so he is basically useless till 20 minutes
Fos (EUNE)
: Good one bro ''buff Azir'' Azir is not made for solo queue, if he gets buffed he'll destroy pro play. Now the part about yi, why do you think that no one plays yi in pro play? Every champion has its weaknesses, and their strengths you just have to know how to abuse them. Yi is a simple champion with a simple kit without cc, all he can do to gank is run and q , so if you die to him it's pretty much your fault, Yi's biggest enemy are the wards that very few know how to use for some reason. Azir on the other hand is hard to play but if your coordination with your team is good he's unstoppable, he doesn't need any buffs. And trust me 10 dmg at the start is a big deal.
lol dude every 3 seconds in combat yi can use his Q 3 hits and ur dead when yi is fed there is nothing you can do against no matter how many times you cc him he get 70% of his hp back in 5 seconds by attacking
: It's supposed to hurt, that's the whole point. No skins for you any more.
you will talk otherwise until you get banned for saying 'ff15'
: >even if you sign and agree on contracts, it doesnt mean everything is permitted You agreed to these rules so if you break the contract you get punished according to that contract. > 4.3. Do I “own” the Virtual Goods I unlock? (No. What you “unlock” is not the virtual good itself, but rather, a qualified right to access it in the Game.) >You have no ownership or other property interest in any of the Virtual Goods you unlock, regardless of whether you acquired access to those Virtual Goods using Riot Points, Blue Essence or Hextech Crafting. Virtual Goods have no monetary value. You can’t redeem them for cash. You can’t obtain any refunds for purchasing Riot Points or Virtual Goods, except as expressly permitted by us. You can find our current content refund policy here. >We have the right to delete, alter, move, remove, or transfer any and all Game Content—including Virtual Goods—in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason or no reason, with or without notice to you, and with no liability of any kind to you. We don’t provide or guarantee, and expressly disclaim, any value, cash or otherwise, attributed to any data residing on servers we operate or control, including any Game Content attributed to your account. The sale or transfer of your right to access certain Virtual Goods, Blue Essence, Riot Points or Hextech Items may only be conducted via services approved of or provided by us, if any. >4.4. Once again: I don’t own these Virtual Goods? (“No!” shouted all the lawyers.) >NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU SHALL HAVE NO OWNERSHIP OR OTHER PROPERTY INTEREST IN YOUR ACCOUNT, AND THAT ALL RIGHTS IN AND TO YOUR ACCOUNT ARE AND SHALL FOREVER BE OWNED BY AND INURE TO THE BENEFIT OF RIOT GAMES. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE NO CLAIM, RIGHT, TITLE, OWNERSHIP, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY INTEREST IN THE GAME CONTENT THAT YOU UNLOCK OR ACCUMULATE, REGARDLESS OF ANY CONSIDERATION OFFERED OR PAID IN EXCHANGE FOR RIOT POINTS OR VIRTUAL GOODS. FURTHERMORE, RIOT GAMES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY MANNER FOR THE DESTRUCTION, DELETION, MODIFICATION, IMPAIRMENT, HACKING, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE OR LOSS OF ANY KIND CAUSED TO THE GAME CONTENT, VIRTUAL GOODS OR RIOT POINTS, INCLUDING THE DELETION OF GAME CONTENT, VIRTUAL GOODS OR RIOT POINTS UPON THE TERMINATION OR EXPIRATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT. It's that simple. > if it's unfair a court would held riot responsible, Go ahead but let's see what the TOU says on that wich is something you also agreed so in a court you will lose for sure: DISPUTE RESOLUTION 15.1. What the heck is arbitration? (A private dispute resolution method. No courtrooms or juries.) >Arbitration is an alternative dispute resolution process in which the parties agree to have their disputes decided by a neutral third party and not by a sitting judge or jury. Arbitration allows parties to resolve their disputes privately and without the formality of going to court. Arbitration follows different procedural rules than a court would, and is subject to very limited review by courts. 15.2. Will arbitration allow for the same type of relief as a court? (Yes.) The arbitrator shall have the power to award any type of legal or equitable relief that would be available in a court of competent jurisdiction. The arbitrator’s decision (called an “Award”) will consist of a written statement stating the disposition of each claim and provide a concise written statement of the essential findings and conclusions on which the Award is based. The Award will be final and binding upon the parties, may be confirmed by a court of competent jurisdiction, and then enforced like any other court order or judgment. 15.3. What claims are we agreeing to submit to arbitration? (Almost everything.) Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or related to this Agreement or the Riot Services shall be resolved exclusively by private, binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that qualifying small claims may be submitted in small claims court and either party may seek emergency, provisional relief before the appointment of an arbitrator as specified in Section 15.9, below. This means that, except for qualifying small claims actions and emergency situations covered by Section 15.9 below, you and Riot Games are waiving our right to bring such claims to court, including the right to a jury trial. 15.4. Can I bring a class or collective action claim? (No. Sorry for more lawyer-shouting, but this is very important.) YOU AND RIOT GAMES AGREE THAT EACH OF US MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING. UNLESS BOTH YOU AND RIOT GAMES AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S OR PARTY’S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE, OR CLASS PROCEEDING. ALSO, THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF NECESSITATED BY THAT PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM(S). 15.5. What issues will the arbitrator decide? (Pretty much everything.) The arbitrator shall decide all issues in dispute between you and Riot Games; except, however, that a court, and not the arbitrator, shall decide any issues relating to the scope or enforceability of this agreement to arbitrate. 15.6. Who will administer the arbitration? (JAMS, using its “Comprehensive Arbitration Rules.”) The arbitration shall be administered by JAMS pursuant to its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures. A sole arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to these rules. Judgment on the Award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. 15.7. What law applies if we get into a dispute? (The Federal Arbitration Act and California state law.) The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to the enforcement of this arbitration agreement. California law, exclusive of conflict or choice of law rules, applies for deciding all other claims and issues, including the interpretation of this Agreement. 15.8. How does arbitration get started? (One of us sends the other one and JAMS a written notification describing the situation and relief sought.) Either party may commence an arbitration proceeding. The party commencing the arbitration is called the “claimant.” To start the arbitration, the claimant must send JAMS a “Demand for Arbitration.” JAMS has created a form for this purpose, entitled “Demand for Arbitration,” which is available on its website. In addition to sending this form to JAMS and paying a filing fee, the claimant must mail a copy of the Demand for Arbitration to the opposing party, called the “respondent.”In the event you initiate arbitration against Riot Games, you must send a copy to Riot Games at the following address: Riot Games, Inc., ATTN: Legal Department, 12333 W. Olympic Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064.In the event Riot Games initiates arbitration against you, we will send a copy of the completed form to the physical address we have on file associated with your account, if any, or if we don’t have a physical address for you, then to the email address associated with your account. 15.9. What if there’s an emergency before the arbitration gets started? (Then either party may go to court for the limited purpose of seeking a “provisional” remedy.) Either party may seek emergency provisional remedies, including injunctive or similar relief, pursuant to the JAMS rules or from a court of competent jurisdiction located in Los Angeles County, California, where necessary to protect that party’s rights and interests pending the appointment of an arbitrator. 15.10. Who’s gonna pay for the arbitration? (We pay more than you because we’re a business and you’re a consumer, but you do have to pay a filing fee if you initiate.) If you initiate the arbitration, you must pay the JAMS filing fee required for consumer arbitrations. Payment of all other fees will be governed by JAMS’ rules and procedures governing consumer arbitrations. Riot Games will have to pay more fees than you because Riot Games is a business and you are a consumer, but you will still have to pay some (e.g., an initial filing fee roughly equivalent to what it would cost to file a complaint in court). 15.11. Where will the arbitration take place? (Over the phone, in writing, or in your hometown—your choice.) You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, in person in the county where you live, or at another mutually agreed location. 15.12. Can either of us tell our friends and Twitter followers about the arbitration? (Nope.) You and Riot Games agree that any dispute, claim or controversy that has been submitted to arbitration, and all related proceedings including any settlement agreement, shall be kept confidential. However, the prevailing party in any arbitration may file the arbitration Award with any court of competent jurisdiction in order to have that Award confirmed in a court order or judgment. 15.13. What if part of this agreement isn’t enforceable? (The rest stays—we keep as much of it as can be enforced under the law.) You and Riot Games agree that if any part of this arbitration agreement is declared unenforceable, that part shall be severed and the remainder of this arbitration agreement shall be given full force and effect. However, if Section 15.4, above (entitled, “Can I bring a class action claim?”), or any part thereof is found to be unenforceable, then this entire arbitration agreement (i.e., all of Section 15) shall be severed from the Agreement and all claims between you and Riot Games shall be exclusively decided by a court located in Los Angeles County, California as set forth in Section 15.14, below. 15.14. If we do end up in court for some reason, can either of us pick a court location other than Los Angeles to file the lawsuit? (No.) In the event that either you or Riot Games commence a court action, any such action shall be brought exclusively
so this the mentality of riot defenders they litteraly read something no one reads XD rofl
kroncriz (EUW)
: ***
true. no matter what the reason is they will prove riot right even if iam banned for saying 'hi guys' they will say 'its an extreme negative greet since you say guys instead of people this is definetly worth an perma bann' people here are %%%%%%ed
Rioter Comments
i ˇ (EUW)
: getting trolled because of level
its actually true tbh.. lv 710.. and this update came out 2 years ago. you played 100 games in 4 days..
Gryndall (EUNE)
: If u said bring old fiora..... with this I agree.... but new poppy OMG SHE IS AMAZING
old fiora hell no its too overpowered lol when old fiora uses her ult in teamfight you can expect a penta. and if 1v1 you have a 90% dying chance
: New poppy is SO MUCH better than old poppy, by FAR.
definetly not the only thing that has become better is the W spell nothing else. lmao old poppy could oneshot with Q and trinity force
: poppy has played in 170 000 games this month in ranked normal game numbers are usually x10+
in normal games 90% are beginners. that dont know which champ to buy and since poppy is 450 blue essence they buy her. and 170000 games in a month is like nothing.. i doubt if even ivern has more games played
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Are you riot games memember? no? please dude i didn't post this board for random people , only riot games staff i wanna give them suggestion.
forreal.. that guy is annoying as fk tbh he is commenting on ever dam negative post. and he always downvotes it. your post is true bro. the people that downvoted it are most likely riot employees ore they are some guys like this annoying kid. deathraven. you are someone that reports people for saying 'fk i made a mistake' for saying 'fk'
Mammoett (EUW)
: Riot boards bullshittery
true as fk. 2 ppl downvoted and the post has 0 comments. riot exposing their selves
Mega Gnar (EUW)
: I made a club for Gnar mains
i MaDe A cLuB fOr GnAr MaInS
Zaeg (EUW)
: perma bann for nothing..
lol.. is this serious riot? bad job.. this guy wasnt negative at all he said 'my fkin Q' i dont really think this should be an player behavior report but just having an bad day/ bad game
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: Ahem...tyler 1, ahem
tyler is an example. dude have you seen how much tyler1 insults his teammate and he got banned like 2 times.. and the way tyler1 insults his teammate are way beyond what i say i got banned for saying 'are you dumb why do you go in''
Spearki (EUW)
: but lots of streamers get banned? {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
dude.. they get almost never banned litteraly if i say 1 wrong thing in chat ill get perma ive seen streamers flame tf outta ppl and they still got their account
bodanFTW (EUW)
: Forg1ven and Pun1sher Reborn holding champion select hostage and instigating his chat to flame bodan
riot wont perm bann them cuz its a streamer. if it was a normal person he had a perm bann immediatly
: > [{quoted}](name=herfelchipith,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=124XcAeE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-27T12:35:51.740+0000) > > For what? I've not gotten any information about this.. Why y askin me lmao how do i know
nevermind its not perm banned. i didnt see the friend requests. u should send a ticket to riot about this
: For what? I've not gotten any information about this..
> [{quoted}](name=herfelchipith,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=124XcAeE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-27T12:35:51.740+0000) > > For what? I've not gotten any information about this.. Why y askin me lmao how do i know
: Help?
it is permanently banned
Rioter Comments
: The enemy of Master Yi is any type of cc who last longer than 1.5 second. So if you have an support or mage mid in game then you don't have problems. The real problems appear when that support or mid need to hit the cc.
> [{quoted}](name=TheToysTracker,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=d477jls1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-22T08:18:54.129+0000) > > The enemy of Master Yi is any type of cc who last longer than 1.5 second. So if you have an support or mage mid in game then you don't have problems. The real problems appear when that support or mid need to hit the cc. the thing is.. even trying to hit the cc is hard since he can use his q to teleport anywhere else or just dodge it with his 999999 movement speed
Gryndall (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Gryndall,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=d477jls1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-22T07:55:27.779+0000) > > wwwwwwwwwwwwwww what? aaaa sorry u bronze. Bronzes see everything OP if i did see everything op i would have named every champion in the game. but i chose one of the 150+ champs. and nah not only bronze thinks so i have seen diamond and master players say the dxact same
Rioter Comments
Lil Yeety (EUW)
: Decided this game definetly isn't for me because apparently new players don't exist and its just full of smurfs ruining it for everyone. Have fun with this. Every draft game i play I get autofilled to a position I don't want and get flamed everytime because i cannot play it. I can somewhat play mid/jungle, i try it as best I can but I get autofilled bot and lose the lane and just get flamed but the people flaming me dont get banned. GG. great game RIOT.
> [{quoted}](name=Lil Yeety,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=oivLXJkQ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-06T14:17:47.730+0000) > > Decided this game definetly isn't for me because apparently new players don't exist and its just full of smurfs ruining it for everyone. Have fun with this. Every draft game i play I get autofilled to a position I don't want and get flamed everytime because i cannot play it. I can somewhat play mid/jungle, i try it as best I can but I get autofilled bot and lose the lane and just get flamed but the people flaming me dont get banned. GG. great game RIOT. you know why that is? because riot perma banns too many high elo players that make a new account an get in the way of low level players. riot could give them a timed bann too instead of perm
: You are kidding right? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=Shadowflame,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mmVzOHFJ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-10T14:31:34.245+0000) > > You are kidding right? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} iam not
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: You still haven't learned that you're toxic af? Lmao Most likely you've again had a 14 day ban. And on the report card, it still clearly says that your next ban will be a permanent one. Them flaming you doesn't give you the right to flame them back And how do you know that they haven't gotten banned or chat restricted?
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mmVzOHFJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-10T14:31:32.368+0000) > > You still haven't learned that you're toxic af? > Lmao > > Most likely you've again had a 14 day ban. And on the report card, it still clearly says that your next ban will be a permanent one. > Them flaming you doesn't give you the right to flame them back > And how do you know that they haven't gotten banned or chat restricted? dam i was waiting for you to comment. it took 3 minutes usually you react in 1 minute. im dissapointed in you arcade lulu. sit y **** *** down
Rioter Comments
Asho0 (EUNE)
: They had ward at our blue. They seen him. So I didn't assist enemy team. Plus if they went there, maybe we could hold for a while because dead timers were of course on rest of my team. So I don't understand how it is assisting enemy team. Calling for justified report is harrasment? :D XD When person is f %3 ckig toxic to everyone since lobby, whne intentionally feeds (and he even talks about it) I GET BANNED BECAUSE I CALLL FOR REPORTING THAT PERSON AND I HARRAS HIM XD Seriously, I lose rest of my respect to this community if there is anyone who finds it reasonable. It is not about you, nor I am trying to be mean. Thank you for answer because this is something that even I didn't expect, having already bad opinion about riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Asho0,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PMMlzwLF,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-10T08:42:19.293+0000) > > They had ward at our blue. They seen him. So I didn't assist enemy team. Plus if they went there, maybe we could hold for a while because dead timers were of course on rest of my team. So I don't understand how it is assisting enemy team. > > Calling for justified report is harrasment? :D XD When person is f %3 ckig toxic to everyone since lobby, whne intentionally feeds (and he even talks about it) I GET BANNED BECAUSE I CALLL FOR REPORTING THAT PERSON AND I HARRAS HIM XD > Seriously, I lose rest of my respect to this community if there is anyone who finds it reasonable. > It is not about you, nor I am trying to be mean. Thank you for answer because this is something that even I didn't expect, having already bad opinion about riot. indeed. this community is r*t*rded like saying 'report jax please for intentional feeding' is harassing. what kind of logic is that? i got the same someone was insulting me and i told in all chat to report the guy that was insulting me and i got the bann instead of him.. riot logic sux and this game sux. it will be dead in 2 years cuz of too many players getting banned for bullsh1t
: Flamed for one game, got permanently banned.
lmao people here kissing riots as.s you are completely right. they perma bann too fast and how can smurfing be a reason to perma bann people? why cant we smurf but we may make a new account and do the exact same... litteraly every streamer has smurfed which they even say on stream why dont they get perma banned? because streamers are the ppl that keep league of legends alive. just like you i had an 7 years old account and i was all those games positive.. and because of 1 game insulting i got perma banned.

PirateKlng

Level 24 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion