Rioter Comments
Torkl (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pixelbits,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=RPEmsr6w,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-12-08T10:52:40.793+0000) > > I think you're twisting the facts. What I can control is my actions. The same for the other players. If they end up dying, because they were expecting my help, it's their fault. They're the one moving their mouse and pressing keys on the keyboard. > > I'm not going to gank a lane, because someone suddenly needs me to, because they're losing. There has to be a win-win situation and that's what's missing most of the times. Mindlessly going in and hoping for a kill is something that will never work. > > If players want their lane to be ganked, they have to cooperate. If I don't, their problem and the opposite, my problem and choice. There are countless other ways to win lane without the help of the jungler. Some lanes pretty much cant be won without ganks tho, like darius, teemo, vlad and a few more comes to mind, then you have the lanes that go from troublesome to gg ez win with just 1 gank, like quinn, vayne, yasuo etc..
When I see that top lane went 0/3 in less than 10 minutes and I see other lanes 1/0. Sorry dude, but me ganking is not going to work.
Torkl (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pixelbits,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=RPEmsr6w,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-12-08T10:52:40.793+0000) > > I think you're twisting the facts. What I can control is my actions. The same for the other players. If they end up dying, because they were expecting my help, it's their fault. They're the one moving their mouse and pressing keys on the keyboard. > > I'm not going to gank a lane, because someone suddenly needs me to, because they're losing. There has to be a win-win situation and that's what's missing most of the times. Mindlessly going in and hoping for a kill is something that will never work. > > If players want their lane to be ganked, they have to cooperate. If I don't, their problem and the opposite, my problem and choice. There are countless other ways to win lane without the help of the jungler. Some lanes pretty much cant be won without ganks tho, like darius, teemo, vlad and a few more comes to mind, then you have the lanes that go from troublesome to gg ez win with just 1 gank, like quinn, vayne, yasuo etc..
The conditions have to be right. How do you expect me to gank when their laner is ahead of me, because top lane didn't play safe early on.
Torkl (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pixelbits,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=RPEmsr6w,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-12-08T10:52:40.793+0000) > > I think you're twisting the facts. What I can control is my actions. The same for the other players. If they end up dying, because they were expecting my help, it's their fault. They're the one moving their mouse and pressing keys on the keyboard. > > I'm not going to gank a lane, because someone suddenly needs me to, because they're losing. There has to be a win-win situation and that's what's missing most of the times. Mindlessly going in and hoping for a kill is something that will never work. > > If players want their lane to be ganked, they have to cooperate. If I don't, their problem and the opposite, my problem and choice. There are countless other ways to win lane without the help of the jungler. Some lanes pretty much cant be won without ganks tho, like darius, teemo, vlad and a few more comes to mind, then you have the lanes that go from troublesome to gg ez win with just 1 gank, like quinn, vayne, yasuo etc..
Doesn't make a difference for what I said earlier. If they want their lane to be ganked, they have to cooperate. You can't expect the jungler to do all the work all the time. I don't even know how many times I went and gank when my ally laner stood by and did nothing to help me.
Torkl (EUW)
: So no1 can blame you, but you can put all the blame on others?? Sounds like jungle is not the role for you..
I think you're twisting the facts. What I can control is my actions. The same for the other players. If they end up dying, because they were expecting my help, it's their fault. They're the one moving their mouse and pressing keys on the keyboard. I'm not going to gank a lane, because someone suddenly needs me to, because they're losing. There has to be a win-win situation and that's what's missing most of the times. Mindlessly going in and hoping for a kill is something that will never work. If players want their lane to be ganked, they have to cooperate. If I don't, their problem and the opposite, my problem and choice. There are countless other ways to win lane without the help of the jungler.
Rioter Comments
SANEakaIN (EUW)
: Solution : Go 'try' play DOTA2 for a bit, then come back and realise LoL is kind of easy compared to the original concept. A short bout of denial should sort out your concept of 'too hard' in a hurry, and that is not me being arrogant ... that was MY experience.
When I asked about why LoL punishes the players so hard, doesn't mean I was referring to this game being "hard".
SANEakaIN (EUW)
: Guys, there are at the moment roughly 3 tiers of moba's : 1 Original DoTA or DOTA2 2 LoL 3 Heroes of the Storm LoL is by no means the hardest moba out there, its popular and fun yes but that does not equate to being hard... its like trying to equate a Fortnite pro with a CS:GO pro... there is levels but one is by far harder than the other at the basic level ( CS:GO is more twitch skilled than Fortnite, no room for discussion there... is there ?)
When I asked about why LoL punishes the players so hard, doesn't mean I was referring to this game being "hard".
Ratrose (EUW)
: Just how they constructed game with xp gains and gold. Obviusly many think its boring with a snowball meta but explain that to gamedevelopers
I also think it's kind of unfair. It would be nice if they could nerf the gold and xp given from kills, so that any losing laner stands a chance to come back into the game.
Rioter Comments
Kashiro (EUNE)
: People give way too much credit to premades. Also i would encourage people to go premade themselves and tell me how climbing to that challenger goes. What would we do with premades ? You can't let them solo q because you would never find a match, and flex as far as i know is considered just a joke mode to fool around with a party or even solo. Duoq in most cases is the reason i even launch the game nowdays. It's just the fact that you have something to do in a downtime in league, otherwise you just stare at the game with no one to communicate. Solo can often feel like you are playing with 4 aliens, all of different races, everyone with their own plan to dominate the galaxy and bite out the competition at that. And if they are to go down, they will drag everyone with them.
> [{quoted}](name=Kashiro,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EtQ3Oevt,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-05T07:56:25.179+0000) > > People give way too much credit to premades. Also i would encourage people to go premade themselves and tell me how climbing to that challenger goes. > What would we do with premades ? You can't let them solo q because you would never find a match, and flex as far as i know is considered just a joke mode to fool around with a party or even solo. > > Duoq in most cases is the reason i even launch the game nowdays. It's just the fact that you have something to do in a downtime in league, otherwise you just stare at the game with no one to communicate. > > Solo can often feel like you are playing with 4 aliens, all of different races, everyone with their own plan to dominate the galaxy and bite out the competition at that. And if they are to go down, they will drag everyone with them. As I understand it, you're against the longer wait times when they will seperate solo queue players from premade teams. I don't know about this one, but I can see three possibilities here: 1. Amount of players premade > amount of solo queue players = Premade queue wait times lower than solo queue. 2. Amount of players premade < amount of solo queue players = Premade queue wait times higher than solo queue. 3. Amount of players premade == amount of solo queue players = Premade queue wait times same as solo queue. Legend: ">" : higher than "<" : lower than "==" : equal to The only thing I can imagine besides this, is that it would be harder for the system to pair up premade teams, because when a three player premade team would queue for premade queue, the system would have to find a two player premade team and when there isn't one, they would have wait longer. This would make option 1 the similar option 3, but when option 2 is the case, I can imagine this idea of the system is just not done. Also, this idea of placing people together, will still make put you together with unknown premade teams. In your terminology, it would be 2 random unacquainted alien squads. They also could just disable premade from solo queue and only enable it for flex queue, but this would force the player to wait longer for a game. I only can imagine this being done, if people are really willing to wait longer for a game to start. In my opinion, it's a tough cookie to eat, because every action has a catch.
: You really only need to argue one fact in order to validate why solo and duo-que shouldn't be combined: * Account boosting
Another aspect I overlooked. Thank you for mentioning. I totally agree.
: What advantage do they have some extra stats or abilities? No they are the same champions. Pings are more then enough to communicate even when I play duo I use them more often than voice becouse pings are for whole team not only my mate. If you think it is so much advantage why you are not playing duos? You have no friends or you cannot cooperate with them? Of course when you play solo lane and jg is your mate game can be easier for you. But if your mate gives you 100% attention you will propably lose the game. This is 5v5 game 2+3v5 will always lose.
> [{quoted}](name=vlodibroda,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EtQ3Oevt,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-05T04:32:18.518+0000) > > What advantage do they have some extra stats or abilities? No they are the same champions. Pings are more then enough to communicate even when I play duo I use them more often than voice becouse pings are for whole team not only my mate. If you think it is so much advantage why you are not playing duos? You have no friends or you cannot cooperate with them? Of course when you play solo lane and jg is your mate game can be easier for you. But if your mate gives you 100% attention you will propably lose the game. This is 5v5 game 2+3v5 will always lose. You do know that LoL is a team game? Most people lose, because of their inability to cooperate with each other. I had this game last week where my bot and mid laner(s) didn't want to help me get the drake. Their response was: "I wanted to farm more". It was litterally a free drake, there were no possibilities of the enemy team do gank us at the drake. This exactly what I meant with "the social and communication aspects". I could bet that if my mid laner and bot laners were premade, we could've taken that drake easily and we probably could have taken even more objectives. When you know each other, you're likely to trust them more with their decisions than just the people you just met in solo queue. This is a benifit over solo queue, because there you have to adapt more to your teammate's play styles. Premades who played with each other for many times know how to operate together, while solo queue players first have to observe how their teammates play and then they have to adapt to their playstyles. "To adapt to other unknown player's playstyle" is in my opinion an entire loose skill on top of all the other skills. That is why I think seperating solo queue and premade teams is better for both parties, because premade play also require different skill. In other words: **"Make solo queue really solo queue and premade play, premade play."** How this exactly is done doesn't matter to me. If there's a win-win situation, I would gladly accept it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: >"I look if my top and mid lane are gankable, but the lanes are hard pushed or behind, so I recall." Confirmation bias. >"I'm checking if my bot and mid are gankable. None of them are, because they're hard pushed." If you think a pushed lane isn't gankable, you should stop jungling. Learn the concept of counter ganking. Also, if your laners are pushed in, you could invade the enemy jungle. >Do you think diving with Yi at level 4 is worth it? Well you are Yi. You can easy reset tower aggro. So if enemy is low it's worth doing it. Lane is pushed so he not only give gold but alost loose exp and gold to tower. You skipped whole concept of counter ganking. So you are somewhat useful if you don't feel brave enough to commit to diving when your lanes are pushin. And don't argue with people in game. Some lanes are impossible to gank.(Read fed renekton that is 5 lvl ahead of you)
Besides that, a lot of players just don't listen to my pings. When I see the enemy jungler wanting to gank top lane, while I'm at the bot side and I spam ping my top laner to go back, they just ignore me and end up dying. Players on LoL just are sometimes stupid and ignorant.
: >"I look if my top and mid lane are gankable, but the lanes are hard pushed or behind, so I recall." Confirmation bias. >"I'm checking if my bot and mid are gankable. None of them are, because they're hard pushed." If you think a pushed lane isn't gankable, you should stop jungling. Learn the concept of counter ganking. Also, if your laners are pushed in, you could invade the enemy jungle. >Do you think diving with Yi at level 4 is worth it? Well you are Yi. You can easy reset tower aggro. So if enemy is low it's worth doing it. Lane is pushed so he not only give gold but alost loose exp and gold to tower. You skipped whole concept of counter ganking. So you are somewhat useful if you don't feel brave enough to commit to diving when your lanes are pushin. And don't argue with people in game. Some lanes are impossible to gank.(Read fed renekton that is 5 lvl ahead of you)
> [{quoted}](name=Estrela Platina,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BHZU1s8i,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-25T00:12:32.849+0000) > > Well you are Yi. You can easy reset tower aggro. So if enemy is low it's worth doing it. > Lane is pushed so he not only give gold but alost loose exp and gold to tower. > You skipped whole concept of counter ganking. So you are somewhat useful if you don't feel brave enough to commit to diving when your lanes are pushin. > > > And don't argue with people in game. > Some lanes are impossible to gank.(Read fed renekton that is 5 lvl ahead of you) You said it right: "Only when low." Which wasn't the case. I do counter gank, but that isn't my point. When my team wants me at their lane, I cannot be there, since they do not cooperate. I could wait for them near their lane, but most of the time, they either don't do anything or they hard push. So eventually I wasted my time, lost XP and Gold, because I could've farmed a few camps in that time and when that happens multiple times, as a jungler, you also will fall behind. That's why I always prioritize farming over ganking, because it's a solid source of Gold and XP. I can't just stay around a lane and wait for them to finally cooperate with the gank. That can take minutes and every second is worth gold and xp. When my top camps are up, I have to be there to farm them and if the bot lane is stupid enough to not cooperate and lose their lane due to that, it's not my fault. Yet those ignorant people always choose to blame the jungler for their own mistakes. The strategy I use is: Farm > Looking for opportunities to gank > Repeat the process. I just don't see them enough.
: Are wards a joke to you?
So it's not different from low elo?
Aezander (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pixelbits,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BHZU1s8i,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-24T21:37:51.483+0000) > > You're right, communication is essential. What if I did communicate with them and they refused to play along? Do you still think I could have made gank opportunities? Nope. But you could at least been able to tell your complaining lanes that you tried to communicate that with them your intention and they didn't try to set it up. If a laner can't wave control, he doesn't get to complain about the lack of ganks.
Yea, that's true, but sadly that doesn't work in silver (still will be doing this). I guess I will have to improve in counter jungling and counter ganking.
Afelers (EUNE)
: In that case all the more because even if they pushed their lane there is a high chance the enemy jungler shows up or the enemy bot laners decide to go all in. You can use them as some sort of bait, and you might not come from the river side but rather from turret and lie in wait in the bush. If you are sure nothing's gonna happen just recall so they won't learn your position.
Yea, If I have a chance, I hope they will overextend, so the tower aggro's on them and then It's worth it. But the scenario I am giving u, is that if the enemy laners are hard pushed towards our turret and I see my bot laners are low. I can come in and gank from the river side, but I will lose, because it's a 1 vs 2. You don't want your bot laners to die.
Afelers (EUNE)
: Technically no one should ever push in early game unless their lane is open and their surrounding is warded properly but jungle xp has been changed ages ago so you must still visit some lanes if you don't want to fall behind by at least 2 levels.
No, I do gank lanes, but they usually fail, because the conditions aren't met. Would you gank 1 vs 2 while you're bot laners are less than 30% hp?
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: _"My jungle path: Blue > Gromp > Wolves > Red > Raves > Golems > Scuttle."_ Sounds like you have a pattern instead of actually jungling. _"I look if my top and mid lane are gankable, but the lanes are hard pushed or behind, so I recall."_ Confirmation bias. _"I'm checking if my bot and mid are gankable. None of them are, because they're hard pushed."_ If you think a pushed lane isn't gankable, you should stop jungling. Learn the concept of counter ganking. Also, if your laners are pushed in, you could invade the enemy jungle. _"I am at the top side and suddenly my bot lane isn't hard pushed and losing hard." "I look if top or mid are gankable. Mid is behind and top is hard pushed again, so I won't gank." "I am going to bot side camps, but when I am there, my top lane is suddenly not hard pushed and lost a trade."_ So you do nothing and expect all lanes to win while the enemy jungler has an actual impact? _" I mostly play farming junglers like Yi"_ Should've been on top of your post. Would spare the time and effort of people reading it.
> [{quoted}](name=VIT Laati,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BHZU1s8i,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-24T21:26:54.783+0000) > > _"My jungle path: Blue > Gromp > Wolves > Red > Raves > Golems > Scuttle."_ Sounds like you have a pattern instead of actually jungling. It was to put the scenario in place, but I'm not litterally everytime doing the same pattern. > _"I look if my top and mid lane are gankable, but the lanes are hard pushed or behind, so I recall."_ Confirmation bias. > > _"I'm checking if my bot and mid are gankable. None of them are, because they're hard pushed."_ If you think a pushed lane isn't gankable, you should stop jungling. Learn the concept of counter ganking. Also, if your laners are pushed in, you could invade the enemy jungle. Do you think diving with Yi at level 4 is worth it? > _"I am at the top side and suddenly my bot lane isn't hard pushed and losing hard." > "I look if top or mid are gankable. Mid is behind and top is hard pushed again, so I won't gank." > "I am going to bot side camps, but when I am there, my top lane is suddenly not hard pushed and lost a trade."_ > > So you do nothing and expect all lanes to win while the enemy jungler has an actual impact? Aren't junglers only supposed to help the winning lanes, since they're the one who will snowball the game? > _" I mostly play farming junglers like Yi"_ > > Should've been on top of your post. Would spare the time and effort of people reading it. Hehe, I edited this later in my post. Yea, you're right.
: The key is communication. You can’t expect your laners to be telepathic or be able to know your route. If your bot side camps are spawning soon your bot lane won’t know so they won’t be ready for you... if you mention in advance that your headed bot side let it push back then your laners will often do so... opening up the gank opportunity. You can’t sit around clearing the jungle waiting for a gank opportunity to coincide with your clear that’s just luck... you’ve gotta create your gank opportunities for them to fit your clear
You're right, communication is essential. What if I did communicate with them and they refused to play along? Do you still think I could have made gank opportunities?
Rioter Comments
iSaires (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pixelbits,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hNQIjVjz,comment-id=00090000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T19:13:59.109+0000) > What about Mastery Yi? He is also in the same category. When fed, you can basically 1 vs 1 anyone. Same for Tryndamere. As you said "if fed" not "baseline". Clear difference. > > His item build includes Trinity Force, which has Sheen. It has no use on Garen, since he has no mana. Making his kit mana based would allow him to make use of Sheen. Garen cant use the CDR and the Effect of Sheen ?
CDR and passive work, but I was referring to the 250 mana.
iSaires (EUW)
: Its never good to have a low risk high reward thing ! They may had a reason, but they waaaaaay over shot the buff. I would define Garens current kit as "broken". * He has no Mana. * CDs of his ability (especially Q) are lower than the "counters". * way too much base damage. (i know they nerf it) * Passive Regeneration baseline (one of the biggest problems imo) Because: * There is no Melee Champion that out trades him to shit the passive down effectively, except range top laners of course. (if then the Garen player made huge errors) * That while its really reaaaaaally hard to make Errors as a Garen player. Like you said Mana would make sense to give him limitations.
> [{quoted}](name=iSaires,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hNQIjVjz,comment-id=0009000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T19:03:52.844+0000) > > Its never good to have a low risk high reward thing ! What about Mastery Yi? He is also in the same category. When fed, you can basically 1 vs 1 anyone. Same for Tryndamere. > They may had a reason, but they waaaaaay over shot the buff. > > I would define Garens current kit as "broken". > > * He has no Mana. > * CDs of his ability (especially Q) are lower than the "counters". > * way too much base damage. (i know they nerf it) > * Passive Regeneration baseline (one of the biggest problems imo) Because: > * There is no Melee Champion that out trades him to shit the passive down effectively, except range top laners of course. (if then the Garen player made huge errors) > * That while its really reaaaaaally hard to make Errors as a Garen player. > > Like you said Mana would make sense to give him limitations. His item build includes Trinity Force, which has Sheen. It has no use on Garen, since he has no mana. Making his kit mana based would allow him to make use of Sheen.
iSaires (EUW)
: Difference is that the "other" "oneshot Champions" are squishy as %%%% and can be one shoted too. Not gonna happen with a Garen. Also that his kit has almost no outplay potential. Its just a Stat check NOBODY can achieve currently. Or maybe we should it phrase another way that hes just very very very low risk and pretty high reward champion.
That's where our opinions differ, but that's totally fine ;-) I say, good that he's a "very very very low risk and pretty high reward champion". It's about time they buffed him. They did that for a reason. I'm tired of seeing so many champions with broken kits. Atleast now he's on par with all the other champions. On the other hand, making Garen's kit mana based wouldn't be so terrible.
xStyrosx (EUNE)
: EU PLAT RANKED IS SO FUN
Yup, this game is a feeder's fest. There's no skill involved if some dumb bot lane goes 0/10 in 10 mins. Oh, wow.... such skill. And then you have those people saying "We all have bad games". No, feeding is not just having a bad game, but it's a waste of time and effort. It sucks to feel powerless and not being able to do anything about it.
: New Garen is disgustingly overpowered
No, I don't find the new Garen more powerful than any other current champion in LoL. He's good the way he is right now. It's funny how all here are complaining about a champion being buffed, but not pointing to all the "One-Shot-Champions" that currently exist in this game. (See how I disagreed and not have the to need to downvote this topic. It can be done.)
denissv2 (EUNE)
: I'ts low elo , what did you want ? Maybe new players n stuff . To solo carry you must play rather busted champions with big impact to the game , just play assassin of some kind , and you'll be good to go . Also , you're blaming your team , but what are you doing to stop that ? Btw , if you're ''in your opinion'' so good , then why are you in low elo .
You misunderstood, there are more factors to win a game. I wasn't saying that I lose games, just because none pushes the minion waves or doesn't ward the map. But... It does play a role in each game and I am looking for a way to do that solo, since my team doesn't. Yes, clearly I am always pushing the minions waves and ward the bushes and most of the people I see don't. Also I don't get why your reaction is so defensive. I never mentioned anywhere that I am better than anyone. I don't care about my ego or that "being better than player X" crap. I don't care about rank, but I value skill a lot. It's like I am trying to positive and optimistic and you act like: "BOOM, I have to be negative and harsh". Don't do that please. Thank you.
Rioter Comments
: Players going afk deserve a 24h ban
> [{quoted}](name=PoseidonsFury,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Rwd2AEev,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-15T08:06:40.198+0000) > > Players that go afk has become way too common both in normal and ranked games because riot has no real way of dealing with players that go afk except maybe a 5 min waiting time which is just long enough for that player to go make some coffee and continuing to go into games and as soon as something happens they don't like they go afk again. there is a simple split push strategy to win against only 4 players which make it nearly impossible for players to win 4v5. players going afk is the number 1 reason why i stopped playing this game i come back for 2 days and 5 games and 3 out of those 5 games i have players go afk. Riot does not have sufficient punishment for players going afk. Those players will probably make a new account or play on their alt. I don't think this will improve the game in any way, but I agree that Riot needs to make the punishments a lot harser.
: > [{quoted}](name=Pixelbits,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ElVTYvsN,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-14T21:47:30.779+0000) > > Ryzen APU is also fine, but I wasn't sure if they're build into premade systems. Also you've probably heard that Intel has better power efficiency than AMD, although the gap between the two brands become smaller every year. I've heard awesome things about Ryzen. > > I was assuming he would buy a premade system and not build his own one. If Ryzen APU's come in premade systems, it's indeed a better choice, since it's more powerful than the integrated Intel HD Graphics GPU. Im helping him rn ^^ and a Min-max on a 600Budget would be a Ryzen PC since their APU´s are way stronger than intels and the Ryzen 3400g reached up to 130FPS and ~90dips in huge teamfights on very high at 1080x1920
If you can help him build one, sure, but I assumed he was going for a premade system, because he mentioned he's inexperienced with computers. Most of the premade systems come with Intel Core CPU's, but yea... if he's going to build one, getting loose parts like Ryzen APU is way cheaper and with the right motherboard, he'll have some nice future upgrade perks. PCI-E slot (most motherboards have those these days) and 500W PSU for a GPU in the future maybe?
: > [{quoted}](name=Pixelbits,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ElVTYvsN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-14T21:28:04.772+0000) > > If you're planning to use your desktop just for LoL, then any desktop with an i3 or i5 will do, but I suggest u to get atleast an i5 though. Only when you're planning to do more intense gaming, I would advice u to build a gaming PC with a GPU. > > I still recommend u to go for atleast the following specs: > > - Intel Core i5 or up > - 8GB of RAM (preferably DDR4) > - SSD + HDD atleast 500GB combined (SSD will get you faster load speeds, but a traditonal HDD also works) Why Intel ? if this is only for School & League he can go with a Ryzen APU which is waaaaaay cheaper.
Ryzen APU is also fine, but I wasn't sure if they're build into premade systems. Also you've probably heard that Intel has better power efficiency than AMD, although the gap between the two brands become smaller every year. I've heard awesome things about Ryzen. I was assuming he would buy a premade system and not build his own one. If Ryzen APU's come in premade systems, it's indeed a better choice, since it's more powerful than the integrated Intel HD Graphics GPU.
yanou (EUW)
: I need help choosing a desktop.
If you're planning to use your desktop just for LoL, then any desktop with an i3 or i5 will do, but I suggest u to get atleast an i5 though. Only when you're planning to do more intense gaming, I would advice u to build a gaming PC with a GPU. I still recommend u to go for atleast the following specs: - Intel Core i5 or up - 8GB of RAM (preferably DDR4) - SSD + HDD atleast 500GB combined (SSD will get you faster load speeds, but a traditonal HDD also works)
: The new game is going to be a fighting game. Some developer was approached by riot a while back and he was asked to join the development for a fighting game. I don't know if they have multiple new games under way but they are at least making a fighting game.
Isn't there a good chance that TFT will be the new game? I mean, they've integrated it into the LoL client for now, but there's a good chance they will separate it. And if there will be a new fighting game, is it announced yet?
RW Heaven (EUW)
: 10 years of LoL - New MMO RPG announcement?
The launcher seems to be an interactive one where you can choose a between games. It's not finished yet, because it just launches the LoL client (duh :-P). I think it's for the new game and I wonder if the LoL client also will receive a graphical upgrade to the same theme. Only time will tell.
: I always love these people posting stuff like this and then ending the post with "I don't care about your opinion", when every word of their post silently begs for validation from others. If you really didn't care about other people's opinions, you wouldn't be posting anything in the first place. Also that was a normal game and it looks like nothing out of the ordinary. One team has to lose. And it's in the nature of league (especially in normal and soloq) for advantages to compound as the match goes on, so losses will often look onesided even though the decider may only have been a single botched teamfight or one mistimed flash. Scores like this say nothing about the actual game or the quality of the matchmaking.
> [{quoted}](name=Nightangael,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Z69qcQj5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-14T10:45:21.691+0000) > > I always love these people posting stuff like this and then ending the post with "I don't care about your opinion", when every word of their post silently begs for validation from others. If you really didn't care about other people's opinions, you wouldn't be posting anything in the first place. > > Also that was a normal game and it looks like nothing out of the ordinary. One team has to lose. And it's in the nature of league (especially in normal and soloq) for advantages to compound as the match goes on, so losses will often look onesided even though the decider may only have been a single botched teamfight or one mistimed flash. Scores like this say nothing about the actual game or the quality of the matchmaking. A very perceptive remark. Normally I would submit a ticket to Riot, but they refer me to the LoL boards and that's exactly what I did. It's not just about this game's loss, but the majority of my games are the same. Way too man feeders. And I can't exactly say that ranked games are different. I played a few on my alt they're the exactly the same. If you read my post carefully, you would've seen that I was referring to both normal and ranked.
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: Crying over people performance in normals. Now I have seen everything and can die with my life fulfilled. There are huge chances that those players could play those champions for the first time, try new builds, new strategies and therefore perform worse. Just by seeing their score it is impossible to tell if they were intentionally feeding or were just outplayed by enemies.
> [{quoted}](name=Mcgalakar,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Z69qcQj5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-14T10:16:18.412+0000) > > Crying over people performance in normals. Now I have seen everything and can die with my life fulfilled. There are huge chances that those players could play those champions for the first time, try new builds, new strategies and therefore perform worse. Just by seeing their score it is impossible to tell if they were intentionally feeding or were just outplayed by enemies. "Crying" is an exaggeration, but complaining would fit this topic more. It may be true, but that doesn't explain why this is happening in the majority of my games. I was not referring to just one game and just the normal mode.
Rioter Comments
AI RevY (EUW)
: Are ppl really that mental ?
TestYourSanity Online 9.20
SoShil (EUW)
: I love this game's community
And then they will downvote your topic.
Skeith24 (EUW)
: Tyler1
Since when is "toxicity" acceptable?
: But I can genualise this fact, if a player wants to be a support (aka a genuine support player) they will know how to play and be fine with not taking cs... therefore outside of accidents no genuine support player will take your farm... only ones that will are trolls, autofills, and bad players
That is more of an assumption. If you want to prove this fact, you would have to go statistically.
: Does 140ms is bad?
No, 140ms is not bad, but neither great. It's not bad, because it's stable.
: Pretty easy to prove... no genuine support player will take farm on purpose
I would reformulate it to "some", because when you say "most of them", you're trying generalize that fact, which is something you cannot prove.
Scoliidae (EUW)
: I usually only pick those ap carry supports when a friend of mine gets autofilled to adc and we talked about it. If they're uncomfortable in their role, it's Good to have a backup plan. I don't mind picking a "traditional" support or play less aggressive on an apc when I am with a random adc. I feel like no matter how you play in botlane, both people have to agree with it. The lane shouldn't be all about the adc OR the support. Decide together. Play together. Win together.
Norglics (EUNE)
: cause this games balance is crap and ap/tankstun supports are viable , healer supports are crap tank supports are boring and very limited on adc to do the dmg , there are too many noob adcs 80%+ who have no idea how to play on lane , so if you solo as support you have to pick ap mages
You either need to adapt and have synergy or you're out. I don't believe 80% of the ADC's are crap, because most of the times, the support wants to do X and the ADC wants to do Y and that will result in Z (or in other words, you will lose lane).
: You shouldnt mind them taking kills so much especially if they are champs lilke {{champion:63}} {{champion:143}}. They snowball really good with early gold. But yeah if they take CS that is a soft int scenario. No excuses for that one.
I don't know about that. The enemy probably will build MR items and counter both Brand and Zyra. I don't mind the support taking the kills, but sharing would be better for both.
: Most of these are just autofilled and can’t handle the game not revolving around them or are under some misconception that not getting gold/kills means your useless... ap supports in general are good and can work (plenty of mages have even moved to the support role outright) but taking cs isn’t a good idea
Yea, originally I was going to add this to the topic, but I hesitated, because it's something I cannot prove.
Show more

Pixelbits

Level 121 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion