: >Jeesh that's all you have to say Whats there to say? You made a false claim and I let you know. Try telling me how I am otherwise gtfo ?
> [{quoted}](name=ritokillurself,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Ra8zpTlV,comment-id=000000010001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-18T09:25:52.962+0000) > > Whats there to say? You made a false claim and I let you know. Nothing I said was false, I checked everything before I commented. But you know you lost the argument so you started shifting the conversation :D like a sad sensitive loser you are.
: >You are contradicting yourself No I am not
> [{quoted}](name=Distribution,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Ra8zpTlV,comment-id=0000000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-10T12:15:32.721+0000) > > No I am not Jeesh that's all you have to say ? And yes you are. And no Riot don't lie about what is and is not punishable. Research it first, talk later. Mkay ? Mkay.
: >It's not like Riot addressed What riot does is completely irrelevant, as I do not care what they say, and they are also liars in the first place. Everyone with common sense knows that it is extremely toxic saying "easy game", no one in any sports will ever utter those words as it will immediately lead to punishment. The fact that riot hasn't addressed it yet just shows how shitty that company is. There is nothing to discuss here
> [{quoted}](name=Distribution,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Ra8zpTlV,comment-id=00000001000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-10T07:19:11.890+0000) > > What riot does is completely irrelevant, as I do not care what they say, and they are also liars in the first place. ...utter those words as it will immediately lead to punishment. The fact that riot hasn't addressed it yet just shows how shitty that company is. You are contradicting yourself so hard here. If Riot allows the use of "Easy game" and doesn't punish any one for saying it, then you can't really report them for doing it and expect Riot to punish them just because you, a special snowflake, a sensitive princess feels offended by that. I mean if you are of appropriate age to play this game you shouldn't get offended by some one saying "Easy game". If they don't cradle to babies like you that doesn't make them a shitty company, it makes you a shitty crybaby =P
Hahrimazd (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Player 00,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WaErKyoA,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-08T19:21:38.225+0000) > > Ran out of excuses so you take an out of context argument ? Great. Acting like a philosopher in League is NEVER appreciated. Especially not by some one you already tilted with dumb "Why". You certainly ran out of excuses I can tell. Again, how am I the douchebag when you're trash? You are bronze, then expect a couple of questions regarding your moronic plays. One question could (and would) be: Who boosted you and how much did he ask for it? I simply ask you why you're so trash to recall on a spot where I mentioned there is a ward. I mean, there must be something happening in your clueless brain for you to think it's smart to recall there, not? I doubt I can piss morons like you any further off, since you're too stupid to even make a logical play. I mean, something you probably should've and would've known had you played with a brain. Atleast I sound like a douchebag, but I sure am not as braindead as you are. So back to what I mentioned above: > You certainly ran out of excuses I can tell. Again, how am I the douchebag when you're trash? You are bronze, then expect a couple of questions regarding your moronic plays. Don't go around lecturing people when you're trash. I would consider noosing myself if I were you lol.
That is completely out of context now. Why you switching the subject ? The report you got was well deserved. Toxic ape.
: yes attack my english cheap shot but ok man ! i tried saying it the best i could ! i love and care about league and it kills me to see this game going downhill
> yes attack my english cheap shot but ok man ! i tried saying it the best i could ! i love and care about league and it kills me to see this game going downhill The game is not going downhill. No offense mate, but how is a silver 4 player gonna know what state the game should be in ? I know I am not a challenger either, but that is why I don't complain about the game since, first of all, there at the moment isn't anything, literally anything, that would in my eyes need serious and immediate "Fixing", and second of all, if I think let's say Sylas is broken but most of challengers and pro players never pick nor ban the champ, then it clearly isn't the game that needs fixing, it's me. I feel like that's the problem with you. You lose to something or get destroyed by something and instead of wanting to improve yourself and your gameplay, you'd rather blame it on the devs. Also I didn't attack your English. If you took it as an attack then, sorry ? Wasn't meant this way.
Hahrimazd (EUW)
: How am I the douchebag when you're trash?
> How am I the douchebag when you're trash? Ran out of excuses so you take an out of context argument ? Great. Acting like a philosopher in League is NEVER appreciated. Especially not by some one you already tilted with dumb "Why".
: >Competitive BSing is fine When you are saying "easy game", its not bullshitting, its you flaming the enemy and it is punishable, as there is a report button for "unsportsmanlike behaviour", which you have clearly shown, when uttering the words "easy game". Learn to read
> When you are saying "easy game", its not bullshitting, its you flaming the enemy and it is punishable, as there is a report button for "unsportsmanlike behaviour", which you have clearly shown, when uttering the words "easy game". Learn to read It's not like Riot addressed the whole business with the "Easy game" a billion times already hence the "Competitive BSing...", but okay if you are a sensitive snowflake and you take it to heart when some one says easy and take offense from it, that's your problem :D Riot themselves said that saying "Easy" is not and will never be punishable. Go read "Ask Riot" a tad before you cry on the forums about unimportant crap like this whole "Easy game" business.
Paolo2004 (EUW)
: > You mean to tell me. That you will always be, 100% of the time, open for a Blitz hook ? If you answered yes then not even God can help you. If you answered no, then the difference could be 5 seconds and it shouldn't matter at all. You can't argue that Blitz's hook is broken because Iron players can't dodge it or play around it, if all it takes is standing behind minions or picking Morgana to counter it. Morgana is the strongest, THE STRONGEST counter pick to Blitzcrank. You just need to spend 5 seconds reading her abilities to figure out which one is the shield, and then use it. The statistics don't mean jack because you know. That's not how the win % is calculated there. A Blitz will win more simply because he is played more, those statistics don't tell you how good a matchup is in the lane, they tell you how often a Blitz wins against another support. And Morgana isn't played as much as Blitz is, so he wins overall more GAMES, not LANES. IN TEAMFIGHT AND WHENYOU TAKE AN OBJECTIVE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THAT BLITZ
In teamfights it is even easier to counter him because if he pulls the tank in their team you win lol ? But if you think you are too smart for us even tho you are Iron, and you refuse to listen then don't cry on the forums if you refuse to listen to people trying to help you and give you advice. Either take the advice from people that are better than you and listen to what they have to say, or keep thinking you know more than we do even tho you are kilometers behind us. But don't cry then.
Paolo2004 (EUW)
: 1. Brother these are just raw statistics they don't mean anything. Morgana's black shield completely ruins Blitz's hook, and with how much more mana Blitz's hook costs than Morg's shield, it's just so good. i bring statistics because they are real {{champion:25}} can block only one grab evry 8,1 sec and {{champion:53}} can grab evry 7,2 sec (if they are full build lvl18) they are 0,9 sec of difference that's a lot
> i bring statistics because they are real {{champion:25}} can block only one grab evry 8,1 sec and {{champion:53}} can grab evry 7,2 sec (if they are full build lvl18) they are 0,9 sec of difference that's a lot You mean to tell me. That you will always be, 100% of the time, open for a Blitz hook ? If you answered yes then not even God can help you. If you answered no, then the difference could be 5 seconds and it shouldn't matter at all. You can't argue that Blitz's hook is broken because Iron players can't dodge it or play around it, if all it takes is standing behind minions or picking Morgana to counter it. Morgana is the strongest, THE STRONGEST counter pick to Blitzcrank. You just need to spend 5 seconds reading her abilities to figure out which one is the shield, and then use it. The statistics don't mean jack because you know. That's not how the win % is calculated there. A Blitz will win more simply because he is played more, those statistics don't tell you how good a matchup is in the lane, they tell you how often a Blitz wins against another support. And Morgana isn't played as much as Blitz is, so he wins overall more GAMES, not LANES.
Paolo2004 (EUW)
: 1. As a Bronze player, you might not understand everything and that's perfectly fine you shouldn't have to know everything and you shouldn't have to be good to have fun, but countering Blitz is just so easy... Stand behind the minions and when you see him preparing a hook just juke left and right or position behind your minions. thanks, but i mean in team fight and when you take an objective it's a lot of range and the possibility to bring you opponent over a wall is op, only {{champion:53}} and maybe {{champion:555}} (i don't know if he can) can do this. 2. Or just pick {{champion:25}} she is the bane of every Blitz player. for u.gg ( https://u.gg/lol/champions/blitzcrank/matchups ) {{champion:53}} have 52.00% of win rate vs {{champion:25}} so {{champion:25}} maybe is't that good (in bronze {{champion:53}} have a 53.18% of win rate vs {{champion:25}} )
> for u.gg ( https://u.gg/lol/champions/blitzcrank/matchups ) {{champion:53}} have 52.00% of win rate vs {{champion:25}} so {{champion:25}} maybe is't that good (in bronze {{champion:53}} have a 53.18% of win rate vs {{champion:25}} ) Brother these are just raw statistics they don't mean anything. Morgana's black shield completely ruins Blitz's hook, and with how much more mana Blitz's hook costs than Morg's shield, it's just so good.
: you- "Also you aren't really in a position to tell others what is and is not adult thing to do" also you- "One advice. Act like an adult." " judging by your attitude here and by your attitude in game, admitting you flame like crazy to the point you fear for your account :D" -I don fear for my account dont worry, I just intentional feed and report people that flame me for doing so, i havent played grinding in a long time
Not really something you should brag about tbh...
Hahrimazd (EUW)
: I am not asking for a 20 minute long explanation, I am rather asking for a short and direct answer. If you don't have one, then just tell me you're iron and deserve to be stuck in the elo you're at right now. Don't go around trying to blame me for your bad plays. Above all, when your death timer is 30 seconds, you can easily type a straight answer, can't you? > So why ask a question you don't want an answer to Pretty funny you say so, since I DO want an answer to my question. > and I dare to bet you wouldn't know how to answer such a stupid "Why" question yourself. Yeah I could and I would. If someone would ask me 'why' after I made such an iron play, i'd say because I am (now comes to reasoning), it could be tilted, trolling, not caring, giving up, griefing, you name it. I literally am trying to be positive and try to understand why morons like these think they deserve to be carried in the hopes of learning something, only to be flamed and end up being on the receiving end when I ask something in a pretty decent manner. Looks to me the league community (and you are unfortunately part of it) is the problem. Not me.
Bro, there is nothing any one can answer to a dumb "Why" question like this :D And there isn't any reason to to it either. Pointless questions are pissing already pissed people even further. Also sounding like a douchebag doesn't help any one either.
: "It's only a video game" Funny when people say this, remember that there are people to play for millions of euros. Thats a fallatious argument, you should try to argument with real logic. I can imagine you being the person in your group of friends who gets mad whenever your friends tell you you cant play football, basketball or whatever you grew up with, your response its " its only a game bro", thats very adult of yourself to try and diminish the way a competitive person feels about a competitive environment.
> [{quoted}](name=IntGoodFlameBad,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9Pe6Xtlu,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-11-02T21:07:52.667+0000) > > "It's only a video game" Funny when people say this, remember that there are people to play for millions of euros. You don't make millions of dollars, not a single cent to be exact. Not a penny. You gain nothing from the game and you lose nothing. So you have no reason to rage over it. Also you aren't really in a position to tell others what is and is not adult thing to do, judging by your attitude here and by your attitude in game, admitting you flame like crazy to the point you fear for your account :D
: none of the scenarios are punishable, but if the games punishment system was rly strict, scenario 2 would be the most likely one to get punished
> [{quoted}](name=legacy dude,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Ra8zpTlV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-01T16:31:18.110+0000) > > none of the scenarios are punishable, but if the games punishment system was rly strict, scenario 2 would be the most likely one to get punished Not true. Riot said it themselves "Competitive BSing is fine. Racial slurs ? Not so much." ergo you can say easy every game if you want just to poke at the enemy a little. But saying "Open mid" is actually a thing you can report some one, and the report section is called "Giving up" and I think is classified under "Negative Attitude". So scenario 1 will get you punished at least once in 1000 games, but as long as you keep it clean, second scenario should never get you punished.
ModeFruit (EUW)
: Punishable or not?
Riot's words. "Competitive BSing is fine. Racial slurs ? Not so much".
: Anyone else noticed an increase in toxic behaviour?
Paolo2004 (EUW)
: blitzcrank grab range
As a Bronze player, you might not understand everything and that's perfectly fine you shouldn't have to know everything and you shouldn't have to be good to have fun, but countering Blitz is just so easy... Stand behind the minions and when you see him preparing a hook just juke left and right or position behind your minions. Or just pick {{champion:25}} she is the bane of every Blitz player.
: Champs close to Syndra (Mages)
My favorite picks for midlane are {{champion:38}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:8}} These are all very strong mages and they aren't exactly hard to play either. In my opinion they are worth picking up and spend time practicing.
: How do I become less "toxic"?
One advice. Act like an adult. If you are not an adult yet, uninstall the game and come back when you are older. The game is 13+ and at that age you are at least expected to have some manners. It's only a video game, after all.
: Fix This Trash Game
Your English is what needs more fixing than League...
Hahrimazd (EUW)
: Trying to be positive, but getting reported for asking questions
A tip and trick. Don't try to sound like that in a game. Your words won't make them play better if they have no importance to the game state. You tried to sound somewhat like a politician or a judge, and it took you the time you could spend it for something else. Also realize that in the eyes of a salty feeder YOU are NEVER gonna be the carry, even if you are 100/0, especially not as a support. So don't try to reason with people that are salty you will piss them off even more, and asking that question is just like this. You really wanted her to spend 15 minutes explaining every thought and plan she had for recalling there to you ? No you do not. So why ask a question you don't want an answer to, and I dare to bet you wouldn't know how to answer such a stupid "Why" question yourself. TLDR, don't ask pointless "Why" questions, don't do stuff that will piss already pissed players off even more, and don't reason with salty feeders because you won't accomplish anything good, you are literally doing only harm and absolutely no good.
: Because right now Blitzcrank is shit. You can see my KDA and winrate. Except grabbing, punching and ulting he do nothing. The Q range was not the best idea but he need something. I had in mind this kind of rework: Q unchanged (normal range), W empower the basic attacks for the duration and each basic reduce the mark you have on you, E passive let you knock up a target every 10 seconds and his active (without time) give you movement speed but consume mana per second, R give silence based on the distance between you and him (from 2.5 to 1.0 at the edge of the skill) and that sparkles have one charge (need to use a skill for a new one) who cancel channeling passive the same. Is not perfect balanced, can't be abused, can't be broken but can be more useful than right now where you grab, knock up and right after eat a shit of damage.
> [{quoted}](name=TheToysTracker,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zOVrnrWr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-25T05:08:39.428+0000) > > Because right now Blitzcrank is shit. You can see my KDA and winrate. Except grabbing, punching and ulting he do nothing. So Except using his Q E and R he does nothing. Mkay got it. Lmfao.
: > [{quoted}](name=TheToysTracker,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=396LvYIv,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-25T11:54:47.838+0000) > > Ashe playbase (43rd) > Quinn playbase (150th) > Ashe sells > Quinn sells > > Milk as much you can a champion and after you can move to the next one. Maybe if Quinn had more skins more people would play her. Also that doesn't excuse riot from essentially creating a half baked game experience (having some champs with no skins and looking like they are running on Windows 95).
> [{quoted}](name=Muwatallis,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=396LvYIv,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-09-25T12:04:51.273+0000) > > Maybe if Quinn had more skins more people would play her. Also that doesn't excuse riot from essentially creating a half baked game experience (having some champs with no skins and looking like they are running on Windows 95). Lol XD do you actually believe that skins make the champion get picked more ? Nah.
Markoman43 (EUNE)
: Exactly the ''answer'' i was expecting from ''people'' in this forum. Keep trying to be amusing.
> [{quoted}](name=Markoman43,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hPvvKJt6,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-13T19:03:29.920+0000) > > Exactly the ''answer'' i was expecting from ''people'' in this forum. > > Keep trying to be amusing. He is referring to the /fullmute all option.
: I've seen plenty of inters this season, also seen a lot of players admitting to troll and lose games. So you must be quite lucky if you haven't played with one single inter all season long. PS. I think your full of sh*t.
> [{quoted}](name=Glennplank,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=hM3r0PNT,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2019-09-01T12:11:04.717+0000) > > I've seen plenty of inters this season, also seen a lot of players admitting to troll and lose games. So you must be quite lucky if you haven't played with one single inter all season long. I don't really care if you think I am full of BS, but the fact is that you call people with bad games inters. So was your 3/11 TF also inting ? What would you do if some one went ballistics and reported you for inting and then Riot would actually punish you for it ? Exactly. Same goes to all the "Inters" you reported for inting and they received no penalties because they were almost 100% not inting, just like you probably didn't either. And that's why you didn't get any punishments over it either even tho some salty kid like you probably reported you for inting :D
: Never experience inting in ranked.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=hM3r0PNT,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-30T16:31:47.117+0000) > > Never experience inting in ranked. Yea I know right ? Because there morons call some one losing the lane inting.
: A %%%%ing rant on braindead champions with braindead item
Ahahahahahahahahahaha you abuse Kled post buff and you play Tryndamere and you still have the nerve to call other champions braindead ? XD
: I'm Starting To Hate This Game Again...
You know what I did when I was at that point ? I was an ADC main and I felt like I was losing my joy for the game. But I simply started playing mid lane and picked up a few champions I haven't played before and I am now having a blast again. Try it :D
Kokozuma (EUW)
: The game is getting frustrating
I honestly don't know where all those people are, this season I haven't got a single troll, inter or leaver. Not one single ranked game. So you can piss off with the excuses that the one poor soul who had a bad game your last promos was an inter. The whole idea that there are trolls inters and leavers lurking in every game is so bogus and so full of crap that is is surprising to me that people actually still believe in this.
KokOnBush (EUW)
: Yeah, you are crying about 'toxic' while you keep on using 'faq' as the 'f' word. Good on you hypocrite. Soon i'll join you, and make sure to report you everytime I see you. Oh and not to forget, of course INT your game so bad, you go ballistic.
> [{quoted}](name=KokOnBush,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=3YBUOUQP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-25T14:48:48.438+0000) > > Good on you hypocrite. Soon i'll join you, and make sure to report you everytime I see you. Ahahahahahaha he called him a hypocrite :D
Silent Note (EUNE)
: How many control wards to buy as a midlaner?
Just ward your lane and I always try to buy one at least every 2 backs, but buying one at every back is super beneficial. Basically the more the better :D
Hansiman (EUW)
: Technically you should be honoring good and sportsmanlike behavior, not "plays".
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=u3lXa86y,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-24T11:55:02.576+0000) > > Technically you should be honoring good and sportsmanlike behavior, not "plays". So what is the purpose of the "GG" honor ?
Kravixman (EUNE)
: I double dare you to bash me with feather and kill... :D {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=Kravixman,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GXzwi7vY,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-26T15:35:44.879+0000) > > I double dare you to bash me with feather and kill... :D > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} I mean if I poked your neck with the sharp point of the feather I might be able to do some damage... or stab you in the eye ? But that's just getting creepy to think about :O
: > [{quoted}](name=Player 00,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=QpiZ8Ms2,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-25T22:26:28.241+0000) > > It would specifically only happen like this. Do you not see how terrible of an idea this is ? You sound bitter over your last promos and not want an easily exploitable system which is not ok at all. How is this MORE exploitable than just losing 3 LP for a normal dodge?
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Nice Guy,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=QpiZ8Ms2,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-08-26T09:14:46.414+0000) > > How is this MORE exploitable than just losing 3 LP for a normal dodge? Because you don't lose just 3 lp from a dodge in promos. Because dodging in promos for free is way more impactful than just dodging and losing 3 lp. It is a promo game... wait why the hell am I even responding to such a dumb and nonsensical comparison ???
Rioter Comments
ΕνeIynn (EUW)
: Please just PLEASE FIX EVELYNN. I CAN'T PLAY HER LIKE THIS.
So you are saying she is unplayable after blowing up 2 enemies in less than 2 seconds because of some Q bug ? Get real man.
: A free dodge in promos?
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Nice Guy,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=QpiZ8Ms2,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-25T16:09:02.596+0000) > > Although this might happen sometimes, I don't think it would be very often > It would specifically only happen like this. Do you not see how terrible of an idea this is ? You sound bitter over your last promos and not want an easily exploitable system which is not ok at all.
SANEakaIN (EUW)
: What is happenning to the game ?
But Tahm top is a viable pick ? He is in my opinion more viable top than he is support. What are you crying about now ? Also, I went ahead and checked your match history, the game you are talking about here you went 0/10/2 which is funny since both Tahm top and Lulu jungle did better than you :D Plus, it was a normal game. Why do you care if people want to try out new things in a normal game ?
: Mordekaiser's Realm of Death removes Katarina's daggers from the ground
It is how it was supposed to work. If you ult some one who has Yuumi on them, Yuumi will stay behind and won't come along. Same goes for Caitlyn traps and other things like that.
: riven to riot games is alinity to twitch
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. In my like 7-8 years of League Riven and Yasuo are the two champions I NEVER had ANY issues with but I see people crying like babies about them ever since I first opened the boards. Learn how to play against them and counterpick or even ahem. *BAN* them and your problems are magically gonna disappear.
: /remake needs to be reworked
#remaketheremake !!!!
: Can we change Yasou's icon to the Poo Emoji?
Lol you actually sound mad at a Yasuo who destroyed your ranked promos in the way my little brother would be :D
: Graves had 2 massive issues. Firstly his thematic was shit... he was a shotgun welder who didn’t use a shotgun, instead he was using a grenade launcher... and he was bad at using s grenade launcher as well. Secondly and most importantly he was pretty much the exact same champion as lucien... they shared the exact same strenghs, weaknesses, and niche which meant if one was strong the other was automatically weak... cause why play one when the other is better in every way. So either lucien or Graves needed a rework so they could coexist, and given his aforementioned thematic issues graves is the obvious answer. So no he ain’t coming back, and there’s no point in having both of them the point is to remove the kit not add a second one in.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=p6uyzEao,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-18T22:21:18.637+0000) > > Graves had 2 massive issues. > > Firstly his thematic was shit... he was a shotgun welder who didn’t use a shotgun, instead he was using a grenade launcher... and he was bad at using s grenade launcher as well. > > Secondly and most importantly he was pretty much the exact same champion as lucien... they shared the exact same strenghs, weaknesses, and niche which meant if one was strong the other was automatically weak... cause why play one when the other is better in every way. Graves was stronger in melee range and Lucian was not. *Lucian* not lucien wtf Second, Graves was yea kinda strong but he would really blow your face off if he got in melee with you when Lucian had to stay at his max range at all times. So no, they were anything but the same champion. Yea they both had a dash so I see where you are coming from XD Also so what about his theme ? Twitch is a rat that lives in the sewers and can't see in the daylight. So you are saying his theme is bad too because he can clearly see on the Rift ? Also what about Aatrox ? He is big as hell in lore and he was supposed to be a World Ender, yet he died to Pantheon in lore despite being big as a mountain. Yet in game there are still champions that are bigger than him so he has a poor theme as well ?
: > [{quoted}](name=Ian San ,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gNiqVXjJ,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-18T17:45:17.617+0000) > > My post is based on logic. And no, it is far from perfect. You are in love yourself man. ofc. who could not love me.... I made you my fan as well right?!
> [{quoted}](name=Vorzüglich,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gNiqVXjJ,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-18T20:16:58.863+0000) > > ofc. who could not love me.... > I made you my fan as well right?! So you are here to crack jokes. If you ran out of empty arguments, I don't have to waste time on you anymore :D
: I might be missing your point. So you are saying it wouldn't work because people know how to farm? What?
> [{quoted}](name=PermaBannedEjpon,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=HrYzR7fJ,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-18T20:14:08.935+0000) > > I might be missing your point. So you are saying it wouldn't work because people know how to farm? What? No. But that wouldn't change how people play. Are you serious ? I mean we already have Stopwatch, Magical Boots, Minion Dematerializer and Cookie Delivery on top of Kleptomancy. Adding Cull as another rune for gold advantage would be just pure toxic. People wouldn't stop playing the way they play simply because of a rune.
: lol "ive never had trolls or inters in any of my games" then mentions times when had trolls............{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
I specifically said that was the one exception and I don't count it because the dude changed his mind mid game and we won that game without any issues it was a stomp. If you wanna start making pointless jokes at least make sure you've read the entire post and make an argument that includes all points of the post, not only the few you like.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ian San ,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gNiqVXjJ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-17T10:14:24.317+0000) > > Your match history is not the cleanest thing in the world either, and no one can see the outcome of the game in minute 3 or 4 as I mentioned in the post. If you are one of the people who want to surrender before minute 10 then you are the exact kind of player that makes this community this shitty. Not wanting to try anymore in the early game is not saving time, it's a toxic behavior that loses games that could be won in the late game. But from a Bronze 2 player I wouldn't expect a positive behavior anyway so yea. You are mistaken on many levels here. Your whole post is based on emotions and misconceptions. To my person i have a perfect well match histoy. Then i hit platin with my "Nimsyvanhinden" account last Season. So i don`t expect you to learn anything from your own mistakes but at least you should try. Ty! Oh btw, if you would put in the energy to watch before writing you would see i did a lot for this game. One of the things was that my Champion Concept "Miragedon" got implanted into the Game...you might recognize her under "Neeko"... -> https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/de/c/skin-champion-konzepte-de/y3OU4iJ2-miragedon-champion-konzept-entwurf So toxic and critic are something different you might learn that some day. Hopefully^^
My post is based on logic. And no, it is far from perfect. You are in love yourself man.
: Community is disgusting
Smells of salt over your last ranked game :D
: Cull forces you to get at least 100cs, which could be easily increased or even removed. Getting people back to csing instead of fighting the moment they get back to lane could actually benefit the game.
> [{quoted}](name=PermaBannedEjpon,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=HrYzR7fJ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-17T20:55:46.329+0000) > > Cull forces you to get at least 100cs, which could be easily increased or even removed. Getting people back to csing instead of fighting the moment they get back to lane could actually benefit the game. What a stupid statement. No one that knows how to farm properly is below at least Platinum or at least Gold elo. It would never work that way lmfao
Player 00 (EUW)
: The problem with League community
https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/gNiqVXjJ-the-problem-with-league-community?show=flat Just read this. Before you start tearing up about your last ranked loss, read this.
Show more

Player 00

Level 165 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion