PH45 (EUNE)
: Whatever, I give up on trying to make sense out of this. You are actually just defending toxic people, that they shouldn't be punished so harshly. In actuality toxicity should be killed off cause it's pointless and does no good progress in any cause, but it's just increasing and the recent change with Riot's season rewards and the honor 2 thing people won't care that much anymore if they are just granted extra time to be ''honorable'' after the season has ended. I've played this game for almost 8 years and I've had bad days but I've had 0 restrictions ever happen to me. It isn't hard but some people just can't keep themselves cool.
> [{quoted}](name=PH45,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fErgyIA3,comment-id=000300000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-23T15:55:21.235+0000) > > Whatever, I give up on trying to make sense out of this. You are actually just defending toxic people, that they shouldn't be punished so harshly. In actuality toxicity should be killed off cause it's pointless and does no good progress in any cause, but it's just increasing and the recent change with Riot's season rewards and the honor 2 thing people won't care that much anymore if they are just granted extra time to be ''honorable'' after the season has ended. I've played this game for almost 8 years and I've had bad days but I've had 0 restrictions ever happen to me. It isn't hard but some people just can't keep themselves cool. The current honor 2 to get rewards system is a mess. If you get a chat restrict near the end of a season you get a free pass to troll as you won't get rewards anyway.
CJXander (EUNE)
: Are you guys getting annoyed by copy-cats?
Yraco (EUW)
: > I understand, I deserved the 14 day ban. Most people have chat restricts but almost everyone gets at least a 14 day ban before a perma. OP admitted that there was a 14 day ban before now which means it was 1 game of toxicity PLUS everything he got before the permanent ban.
> [{quoted}](name=Yraco,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fErgyIA3,comment-id=000300000002,timestamp=2018-11-23T14:35:57.126+0000) > > Most people have chat restricts but almost everyone gets at least a 14 day ban before a perma. > OP admitted that there was a 14 day ban before now which means it was 1 game of toxicity PLUS everything he got before the permanent ban. Yeah, but we don't know the distance between the 14 day ban and the 1 game of toxicity
PH45 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=PloxieSensei,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fErgyIA3,comment-id=000300000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-11-23T14:10:38.034+0000) > > Eh... somewhat true. Still shouldn't mean that a minor offense afterwards instantly should lead to a perma But the thing is why would you even do anything offensive in the first place. After you have had a 14-day ban your activity is monitored much more harshly cause you have shown extremely negative behavior before. There is never an excuse to flame/int etc and even doing it once is already more than enough to deserve a punishment imo.
> [{quoted}](name=PH45,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fErgyIA3,comment-id=0003000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-23T14:28:52.436+0000) > > But the thing is why would you even do anything offensive in the first place. After you have had a 14-day ban your activity is monitored much more harshly cause you have shown extremely negative behavior before. There is never an excuse to flame/int etc and even doing it once is already more than enough to deserve a punishment imo. Because people make mistakes? You can get a 2 week ban pretty fast. And then, if you after numerous games, say 1 wrong thing, you get a perma. That is just messed up. Showing 1x extremely negative behavior, and then showing a bad sign once shouldn't lead to a perma ban.
Smerk (EUW)
: First game had to be extreme, otherwise he wouldn't skip chat restrictions.
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fErgyIA3,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-23T14:01:53.277+0000) > > First game had to be extreme, otherwise he wouldn't skip chat restrictions. Say something awfull, like the Keep Yourself Safe word once, get 2 week. Play fine for 50 games atleast, but tell 1 troll to %%%% off, get perma hmm
PH45 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=PloxieSensei,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fErgyIA3,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-23T12:51:10.579+0000) > > No, you don't always get warnings before a 14 day ban. Stop repeating lies. It was 1 game that got him banned. You have to do something extremely toxic to get an instant 14-day ban.
> [{quoted}](name=PH45,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fErgyIA3,comment-id=00030000000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-23T14:05:07.170+0000) > > You have to do something extremely toxic to get an instant 14-day ban. Eh... somewhat true. Still shouldn't mean that a minor offense afterwards instantly should lead to a perma
Smerk (EUW)
: Yes, but you always get 14 days ban before permaban when it comes to chat toxicity. So he had been warned
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fErgyIA3,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-23T13:45:52.614+0000) > > Yes, but you always get 14 days ban before permaban when it comes to chat toxicity. So he had been warned Which can also happen from 1 games. So it can take 2 games, even if you aren't extreme.
PH45 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=PloxieSensei,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fErgyIA3,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-11-23T11:44:11.944+0000) > > Yes, but context matters. This is 1 game, and he likely got banned for 1 game. His behaviour was shit, and he deserves a punishment. But a PERMANENT ban for 1 game of toxicity? But the thing is he was already toxic before, he has had warnings before 14-day ban and the 14-day ban is considered last warning. It wasnt just 1 game that got him banned, it was his previous behavior.
> [{quoted}](name=PH45,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fErgyIA3,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-11-23T12:39:59.901+0000) > > But the thing is he was already toxic before, he has had warnings before 14-day ban and the 14-day ban is considered last warning. It wasnt just 1 game that got him banned, it was his previous behavior. No, you don't always get warnings before a 14 day ban. Stop repeating lies. It was 1 game that got him banned.
: Just had a game where i was trying the new spirit guard Udyr skin that i got yesterday and of course i warned my team that i was playing him for the very first time. However there was that Ashe who told me to kill myself dosen of times and after the fifth time i got a bit angry and told him to shut up then he started cursing me, wishing my mother to die and such things. (i give up on discussing anything with him at this point so i didn't chat him anything) Anyway i performed great in the game and we won but even in the lobby he kept donig that for some reason so i reported him for it and wrote a full note of what happened to my report. 2 of the players also said that they will report him so that's 3 reports. As far as i can see this guy is playing another game right now and i got no report feedback. However when i open forums i see threads where someone have said "reported" or anything small and gets permaban for it. Yesterday i even made a thread about it and people were like no you are wrong they deserve that. Well i'm saying it and here Riot your auto ban system sucks! Hire staff to take a look on your cases and tickets!
> [{quoted}](name=Daniel1993,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bM3A0bfo,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-11-23T12:44:59.835+0000) > > Just had a game where i was trying the new spirit guard Udyr skin that i got yesterday and of course i warned my team that i was playing him for the very first time. However there was that Ashe who told me to kill myself dosen of times and after the fifth time i got a bit angry and told him to shut up then he started cursing me, wishing my mother to die and such things. (i give up on discussing anything with him at this point so i didn't chat him anything) Anyway i performed great in the game and we won but even in the lobby he kept donig that for some reason so i reported him for it and wrote a full note of what happened to my report. 2 of the players also said that they will report him so that's 3 reports. As far as i can see this guy is playing another game right now and i got no report feedback. Yikes, "i got a bit angry and told him to shut up then he started cursing me, "... Hope you are ready for your upcoming perma ban
: I love when people write something like :" The worst thing I said was 'bronze5 noob'" and then you read the chatlogs and find a truckload of additional toxicness and insults, not to mention the fact that they keep spamming the chat with them, which at least for me is even more annoying than what they are actually writing. Deserved.
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fErgyIA3,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-23T11:40:23.030+0000) > > I love when people write something like :" The worst thing I said was 'bronze5 noob'" and then you read the chatlogs and find a truckload of additional toxicness and insults, not to mention the fact that they keep spamming the chat with them, which at least for me is even more annoying than what they are actually writing. > > Deserved. Yes, but context matters. This is 1 game, and he likely got banned for 1 game. His behaviour was shit, and he deserves a punishment. But a PERMANENT ban for 1 game of toxicity?
: yeah im playing on another account now..... pretending to be nice to people. Got 3 honours last game hah
> [{quoted}](name=chupacabraz,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fErgyIA3,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-11-23T11:32:54.728+0000) > > yeah im playing on another account now..... pretending to be nice to people. Got 3 honours last game hah Yeah, likely you aren't even a toxic player. This current punishment system is really sad tbh.
: K Y S in every club tag ever... please stop this trend
You know? The people creating these clubs are more likely than not perma banned players on another account. This is a consequence of the current ban system. It's sad. Riot needs to introduce proper punishments that keep people tied to the same account so they are easier to track. As for not caring about Keep yourself safe, these people see it said by other players, and start copying it. We can actually thank LeafyIsHere for the overusage of the word. Anyways, yeah, Riot is fully to blame here.
: Permanently banned for calling a player who stopped playing in a ranked game a 'noob'. [evidence]
Yeah, this game is oversensitive. Permanently banning people doesn't solve the issue. OP will just create a new account, and will resume his "toxicity", but this time with a clean slate. Meaning he gets to ruin more games if he truly is toxic. And honestly? This behavior isn't even that bad. System is way too sensitive atm. Yeah, I wouldn't like seeing this in my team, but I don't think the player should get a permanent suspension as a consequence.
: "This wasn't any negative behavior, this was flaming according to Riot's words'' So flaming is not negative behavior? Yeah im pretty sure you're just trolling at this point.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddyplank,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EQqRhRHB,comment-id=0008000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-23T10:45:26.225+0000) > > "This wasn't any negative behavior, this was flaming according to Riot's words'' > So flaming is not negative behavior? Yeah im pretty sure you're just trolling at this point. No, since you are nitpicking, I am also nitpicking. If you look at the exact rules, this wasn't worth a perma ban. If you think logically, this wasn't worth a perma ban. Are you gonna perma ban at every minor misconduct that a player rarely executes? Like, talking 2 times in ~300 games, and even that is a stretch? You know what unfair convictions do? They create more trolls. Riot's overagressive punishment system is 1 of the big reasons why the game isn't growing as much. I can support this argument some more if you want. But my point is, yeah I admit what I said wasn't nice, but it's also a rare occurance. This wasn't average behavior for me at all.
: How is this false? Like you pointed out yourself: "Keep in mind that if audited again for negative behavior your account will be permanently suspended." If you get reported for ANY negative behavior, no matter what kind, you get a perma ban. What's so hard about that to understand? You were toxic and now you got permabanned. Your own fault.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddyplank,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EQqRhRHB,comment-id=00080000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-23T10:40:51.380+0000) > > How is this false? Like you pointed out yourself: > "Keep in mind that if audited again for negative behavior your account will be permanently suspended." > > If you get reported for ANY negative behavior, no matter what kind, you get a perma ban. What's so hard about that to understand? You were toxic and now you got permabanned. Your own fault. This wasn't any negative behavior, this was flaming according to Riot's words, so even if you are to acknowledge their BS, it still isn't true. Besides that, the initial punishment was unfair. And so is this one. Riot makes a mistake, and people like you defend them. It's disgusting. Also, this was argueable, is it really that toxic? It was literally 1 game too. Context matters. And no, I wasn't toxic.
: Once again, as this has been pointed out multiple times in this thread, when you get a 14 day ban it literally tells you that your next offense, no matter what it is, will result in a perma ban.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddyplank,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EQqRhRHB,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2018-11-23T10:36:26.862+0000) > > Once again, as this has been pointed out multiple times in this thread, when you get a 14 day ban it literally tells you that your next offense, no matter what it is, will result in a perma ban. False! This is simply not true. Their exact words: "Keep in mind that if audited again for negative behavior your account will be permanently suspended." And according to Riot's messed up logic, this was inflamatory behavior.. not the same kind of behavior.
: After a 14-day ban, your next justified report will result in a perma-ban. Your chat logs here were toxic enough to be reportable, and thus you got a perma-ban.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddyplank,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EQqRhRHB,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-11-23T10:25:58.636+0000) > > After a 14-day ban, your next justified report will result in a perma-ban. Your chat logs here were toxic enough to be reportable, and thus you got a perma-ban. After a 14 day ban (not justified), there was a long gap. Then I did something which barely deserves any punishment.. got me a perma ban. The punishment was way out of line. And it was for 1 game.
: > [{quoted}](name=PloxieSensei,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EQqRhRHB,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000010000000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-22T17:48:05.066+0000) > > Those aren't reasons to ban anyone, those are reasons for a chat restrict. So no, those aren't reasons for my ban. Again, that is just factually incorrect. It would be correct if you weren't punished before, but you were. After a 14 day ban, which explicitly tells you that any further violation will lead to a permaban, ANY rule violation is a reason for a permaban. That is a fact. A fact you might not like, but nevertheless a fact.
> [{quoted}](name=Cobaltmotari,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EQqRhRHB,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000001000000010000000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-23T09:56:46.860+0000) > > You know, if you're out to convince people that your ban was a _bad_ thing, insulting nonsense like this isn't helping your case. Grow up. Lmao, he is just acting like Riot's petdog here, he likely didn't even read the chat logs. He is just cluttering the thread with useless posts.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: and why did you get the 10 game, 25 game chatban and the 2 week ban before? cos you wont get to permaban instantly thats for sure
> [{quoted}](name=FleaLess,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EQqRhRHB,comment-id=00050000000100000001000000010000,timestamp=2018-11-23T03:42:18.059+0000) > > and why did you get the 10 game, 25 game chatban and the 2 week ban before? cos you wont get to permaban instantly thats for sure No, I did not get those things at all. Went straight honor lvl 3 no punishments > 2 week > perma from 2 games total...
Semaka (EUW)
: > Since Riot started permabanning for very small reasons (like giving a report call in the chat to an actual troll and then you end up with a ban? He said this, from this I understood that he got perma banned for just saying "report x player" ... trust me, you will not get perma banned just for that. If he is so clean, then he should screen shot his chat log. Maybe I don't understand what he tried to say there.
> [{quoted}](name=Semaka,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=B0FnEpMF,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-11-22T19:23:31.130+0000) > > He said this, from this I understood that he got perma banned for just saying "report x player" ... trust me, you will not get perma banned just for that. If he is so clean, then he should screen shot his chat log. Maybe I don't understand what he tried to say there. I already did, that was me. https://twitter.com/KrulTheImpaler/status/1065322770861568000
: Level 5 Honor, Season Rewards lost to one game?
System is messed up... Welcome to LoL!
: All these people spreading nonsense... Its ridiculous
> [{quoted}](name=SaverWest HD,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EQqRhRHB,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-11-22T18:54:11.385+0000) > > All these people spreading nonsense... > Its ridiculous It's sad... Like, if I actually flamed sure... But I lost 2k hours of IP/BE, rune pages, 1k $ of skins just because I called for reports? You gotta be kidding me.
: I don't find it logical, that a person who had his last game in July on said account, would still have the chat logs right now, to post them, long after the ban expired. Also the without warning, suggest that it's a first time ban category, and not a perma (but then again, he hasn't played in so long, maybe it was a perma, and he's still salty abt it, hence the shitposting he does nowadays). ######Don't ~~quote~~ me on this one tho. [](http://yea-the-guy-is-full-of-shit-He-saw-the-other-fake-ban-post-and-prolly-wanted-to-troll-or-something-He-has-single-digit-IQ)
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=tRjRJeuq,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-11-21T18:13:25.747+0000) > > I don't find it logical, that a person who had his last game in July on said account, would still have the chat logs right now, to post them, long after the ban expired. Also the without warning, suggest that it's a first time ban category, and not a perma (but then again, he hasn't played in so long, maybe it was a perma, and he's still salty abt it, hence the shitposting he does nowadays). > > ######Don't ~~quote~~ me on this one tho. > > [](http://yea-the-guy-is-full-of-shit-He-saw-the-other-fake-ban-post-and-prolly-wanted-to-troll-or-something-He-has-single-digit-IQ) If you log in you can still see the chat log of your game. My ban is like a year old and I still have the logs of my unjustified ban.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: show me one example where a player said only "you are useless" and got permabanned any topic i saw here on boards where ppl said "they were banned by mistake" got a filthy chatlog, just like OP here who called for report which is widely known to be punishable
> [{quoted}](name=FleaLess,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EQqRhRHB,comment-id=000500000001000000010000,timestamp=2018-11-22T18:37:24.305+0000) > > show me one example where a player said only "you are useless" and got permabanned > > any topic i saw here on boards where ppl said "they were banned by mistake" got a filthy chatlog, just like OP here who called for report which is widely known to be punishable Punishable... sure. Punish me and I learn my lesson and won't do it again. Giving a perma ban for calling for reports in one match, against somebody who inted/trolled/flamed and is still unbanned? Ehhhh. My chatlog wasn't filthy at all.
Ditzy Doo (EUW)
: you cant- and its probably for good.you must be a toxic player if riot bans you {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
> [{quoted}](name=Ditzy Doo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fB16fXTR,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-11-22T14:52:18.684+0000) > > you cant- and its probably for good.you must be a toxic player if riot bans you {{sticker:sg-lulu}} False, not toxic and got perma banned
: permaban: a ban that lasts forever. unless your ban was unjustified, you're not getting your account unbanned. if it was unjustified however, send a support ticket at https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to contact a riot employee and get it unbanned
> [{quoted}](name=TheMightyLamp,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fB16fXTR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-22T10:50:47.309+0000) > > permaban: a ban that lasts forever. > unless your ban was unjustified, you're not getting your account unbanned. if it was unjustified however, send a support ticket at https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to contact a riot employee and get it unbanned Doesn't work ,I have tried it out
: > [{quoted}](name=Daniel1993,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=B0FnEpMF,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-22T05:14:21.348+0000) > > Since Riot started permabanning for very small reasons (like giving a report call in the chat to an actual troll and then you end up with a ban? really? just read some thread with such complain where a person that had previous ban didn't said anything wrong but this report calling and end up with a perma?) We'll leave aside how your anecdote about reading a thread is hinged on taking your word for it that the person who posted that thread really didn't do anything wrong. If the report-calling in question happens to be the latest in a long history of toxic behaviour that extends to the point of a 14-day ban, implying that the player has already received a pretty explicit warning that their next infraction will be permanent, then yes. It isn't at all abnormal that a situation like that would warrant a permaban, since you've essentially showed Riot that even after being warned repeatedly, you're not putting in any effort to better yourself as a person and stop ruining other people's fun with your own toxic attitude, and at that stage, they're making you leave. > i suggest another way of punishment. Riot can keep permabanning trolls and people that says brutal insults BUT for those who just had a bad day and did something small Riot can make a system that randomly destroys a champion with mastery 6-7 so they have to level up few times to get it back. A person who "just had a bad day" wouldn't behave badly often enough to even get _chat restricted_, let alone permabanned. This is a complete non-issue.
> [{quoted}](name=Cobaltmotari,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=B0FnEpMF,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-22T18:22:48.219+0000) > > We'll leave aside how your anecdote about reading a thread is hinged on taking your word for it that the person who posted that thread really didn't do anything wrong. If the report-calling in question happens to be the latest in a long history of toxic behaviour that extends to the point of a 14-day ban, implying that the player has already received a pretty explicit warning that their next infraction will be permanent, then yes. It isn't at all abnormal that a situation like that would warrant a permaban, since you've essentially showed Riot that even after being warned repeatedly, you're not putting in any effort to better yourself as a person and stop ruining other people's fun with your own toxic attitude, and at that stage, they're making you leave. > > A person who "just had a bad day" wouldn't behave badly often enough to even get _chat restricted_, let alone permabanned. This is a complete non-issue. Wrong wrong wrong. Friend of mine is the most friendly and genuine person, but he got chat restricted once because he had a bad day. It does happen. As for that thread (was likely me), I didn't get several warnings lol. It went from 14 days to perma straight without any warnings inbetween, and with a dozen of time inbetween those bans and And I wasn't overly toxic. Maybe I talked too much. I talk less nowadays. Still BS to perma ban for what they did.
Semaka (EUW)
: What a great ideea, man wish I thought of this ideea, best ideea ever.... not. You don't get perma banned for something small... never, unless it's a mistake and Riot will repair it by unbanning your account. If you get perma banned for toxicity, it's not an isolated game in which you said "report x for trolling"... you have to display a constant amount of toxicity throughout numerous games OR be very toxic, like racial slurs, suicide sugestions, etc. and be banned instantly or at least have a 14 day ban directly if you are lucky.
> [{quoted}](name=Semaka,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=B0FnEpMF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-22T17:01:33.911+0000) > > What a great ideea, man wish I thought of this ideea, best ideea ever.... not. > > You don't get perma banned for something small... never, unless it's a mistake and Riot will repair it by unbanning your account. > > If you get perma banned for toxicity, it's not an isolated game in which you said "report x for trolling"... you have to display a constant amount of toxicity throughout numerous games OR be very toxic, like racial slurs, suicide sugestions, etc. and be banned instantly or at least have a 14 day ban directly if you are lucky. You do get banned that easily actually. 2 games. 1 14 day, 1 perma ban. Was an isolated game for the perma ban that was far away. So yeah, this is not true, neither constant toxicity or being very toxic is needed. Didn't use any of those things, as they are %%%%ing disgusting.
Gabresol (EUW)
: Just a little idea I had about punishments I want to get some opinions on.
OR you know, just implement quick chat, and remove regular chat all together, or atleast from ranked!
: > Riot banned for literally no reason That is factually incorrect. This is not even a matter of opinion. For example he spammed report calls. That is harassment and it's a reason for a suspension. Riot confirmed that, and they have the final say for the rules here. And he gave up early against the will of this team (all this "enjoy the loss" stuff). Another violation and therefore another reason. Those are facts, not matter of opinion. There are reasons for his ban. He just doesn't like those reasons.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EQqRhRHB,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000001000000010000,timestamp=2018-11-22T17:38:36.573+0000) > > That is factually incorrect. This is not even a matter of opinion. For example he spammed report calls. That is harassment and it's a reason for a suspension. Riot confirmed that, and they have the final say for the rules here. > And he gave up early against the will of this team (all this "enjoy the loss" stuff). Another violation and therefore another reason. Those are facts, not matter of opinion. There are reasons for his ban. He just doesn't like those reasons. Those aren't reasons to ban anyone, those are reasons for a chat restrict. So no, those aren't reasons for my ban.
: > [{quoted}](name=Yraco,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EQqRhRHB,comment-id=000500000001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-22T16:57:52.427+0000) > > I get that it's impossible to stop toxicity and that you think people shouldn't be permabanned for it but like I said, what would your solution be to reduce toxicity in games? > I think permabans are helping because players are permabanned and lose their account for good instead of just leaving a couple of weeks then repeating whatever it was that got them banned. Literally a chat restriction? I didn't get one? Look at my logs, and tell me that limiting my chat to like once per match wouldn't prevent this kind of behavior, if it was permanent in the first place. And no, it definitely doesn't stop anyone. People just create accounts with the entire point of trolling people, as they feel enraged at unjustified bans.
> [{quoted}](name=Yraco,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EQqRhRHB,comment-id=00050000000100000000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-11-22T17:40:40.871+0000) > > I highly doubt you went from 'never punished' to 'permaban' in a single game. > Even without a chat restriction I'm willing to bet you at least got a 14 day ban before now. Yeah, without a chat restriction. For flaming my ISP. It is bullshit
Yraco (EUW)
: I get that it's impossible to stop toxicity and that you think people shouldn't be permabanned for it but like I said, what would your solution be to reduce toxicity in games? I think permabans are helping because players are permabanned and lose their account for good instead of just leaving a couple of weeks then repeating whatever it was that got them banned.
> [{quoted}](name=Yraco,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EQqRhRHB,comment-id=000500000001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-22T16:57:52.427+0000) > > I get that it's impossible to stop toxicity and that you think people shouldn't be permabanned for it but like I said, what would your solution be to reduce toxicity in games? > I think permabans are helping because players are permabanned and lose their account for good instead of just leaving a couple of weeks then repeating whatever it was that got them banned. Literally a chat restriction? I didn't get one? Look at my logs, and tell me that limiting my chat to like once per match wouldn't prevent this kind of behavior, if it was permanent in the first place. And no, it definitely doesn't stop anyone. People just create accounts with the entire point of trolling people, as they feel enraged at unjustified bans.
Yraco (EUW)
: That's not what I said at all. People should use it but they shouldn't HAVE TO use it. Your argument was that players should not be permanently banned for toxicity because there is a mute button in the game; My response to your argument is that while players should definitely be using that mute button during game, they should still report and have players banned if they are consistently ruining games for people because not every player will use that mute button. If a player doesn't get banned there will be others that choose not to mute them (maybe even flame back) which just makes the problem worse since you're saying "mute them" without actually addressing the root of the problem, some players are just toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=Yraco,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EQqRhRHB,comment-id=00050000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-22T15:57:16.644+0000) > > That's not what I said at all. > > People should use it but they shouldn't HAVE TO use it. > > Your argument was that players should not be permanently banned for toxicity because there is a mute button in the game; My response to your argument is that while players should definitely be using that mute button during game, they should still report and have players banned if they are consistently ruining games for people because not every player will use that mute button. > If a player doesn't get banned there will be others that choose not to mute them (maybe even flame back) which just makes the problem worse since you're saying "mute them" without actually addressing the root of the problem, some players are just toxic. Yes, consistently ruining games is the keyword here. I didn't ruin anything consistently. I got caught flaming 1x in like 200 games, that isn't consistently ruining games, hence this ban being unjustified.
: 1st I didn't have couple hundred employees and 9 YEARS to think of a solution. 2nd They didn't even think of a real solution, they though of something that will squeeze as much money as it can from the playerbase. 3rd If they really think that works I wouldn't be surprised if the game REALLY started dying. My only hope is s9 to be better than s8 so at least that keeps me in the game. Permabans in A FREE GAME will NOT reform OR kick the toxic players. Its quite the opposite. It will make it worse (as I said). The person will make/buy new account and start inting/trolling on it since the punishments for that are nonexistent. Or he will keep flaming by AVOIDING saying words that trigger the punishments. Why would someone change his attitude after he lost everything ? He won't quit the game either since its addicting and the game itself is not that bad (besides s8). Not to mention how cheap new accounts are. You can buy new account for 20$~ that was leveled up by bots. You obviously can't relate since you didn't take a good taste of it.
> [{quoted}](name=SaverWest HD,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EQqRhRHB,comment-id=0005000000010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-22T17:23:34.222+0000) > > 1st I didn't have couple hundred employees and 9 YEARS to think of a solution. > 2nd They didn't even think of a real solution, they though of something that will squeeze as much money as it can from the playerbase. > 3rd If they really think that works I wouldn't be surprised if the game REALLY started dying. My only hope is s9 to be better than s8 so at least that keeps me in the game. > > Permabans in A FREE GAME will NOT reform OR kick the toxic players. Its quite the opposite. It will make it worse (as I said). The person will make/buy new account and start inting/trolling on it since the punishments for that are nonexistent. Or he will keep flaming by AVOIDING saying words that trigger the punishments. Why would someone change his attitude after he lost everything ? He won't quit the game either since its addicting and the game itself is not that bad (besides s8). Not to mention how cheap new accounts are. You can buy new account for 20$~ that was leveled up by bots. > > You obviously can't relate since you didn't take a good taste of it. Yeah he is right. I didn't start trolling, inting and actually flamng until after this ban. Now I just get perma bans like its a weekly thing. Until Riot decides to implement proper punishments I will rebel against the system by ruining the people for as many people as possible. That is the only way to make them change, since they can't be %%%%ing arsed to realize they banned somebody for NOTHING.
: This thread has very little to do with anything that deserves the term "criticism towards Riot". This is a thread of a player who clearly violated the rules repeatedly and got punished for it and simply can't accept that those rules actually apply and that breaking them has real consequences.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EQqRhRHB,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-11-22T17:03:33.983+0000) > > This thread has very little to do with anything that deserves the term "criticism towards Riot". This is a thread of a player who clearly violated the rules repeatedly and got punished for it and simply can't accept that those rules actually apply and that breaking them has real consequences. Jesus christ, read before judging, it definitely has a lot to do with criticism towards Riot. Riot banned for literally no reason. Hence me making this topic.
Shèlby (EUNE)
: Let me tell u what happens when riot perma ban people -the banned player makes new account -gets matched with new players -flames them -the new players leave the game before they even started since its toxic -the game's average players drop -riot starts thinking how this could happen
> [{quoted}](name=Lücky Strike,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EQqRhRHB,comment-id=00010000000000020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-22T14:40:29.825+0000) > > Let me tell u what happens when riot perma ban people > > -the banned player makes new account > -gets matched with new players > -flames them > -the new players leave the game before they even started since its toxic > -the game's average players drop > -riot starts thinking how this could happen I wonder how Fortnite could ever grow bigger than LoL hmmm It's so true
: > [{quoted}](name=Lücky Strike,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EQqRhRHB,comment-id=000100000000000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-21T20:55:50.202+0000) > > To be honest chat should be removed from the game as a whole most of the players get banned because of the chat, and absolutely nobody uses chat for good purpose , just like in other game have limited number of phrases or quotes and nothing more or less Riot hire this man, this would literally get rid of soooo much toxicity and useless chat
> [{quoted}](name=SaverWest HD,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EQqRhRHB,comment-id=00010000000000000000000100000000000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2018-11-22T14:47:15.836+0000) > > I knew it LMAO. Not surprised at it tbh. I feel bad for you fam :) Tell me if the Riot support lifts the ban or leaves it because they want to milk you even more Thanks.. Yeah it sucks.. I doubt they will remove it sadly, they refused to even look at the actual logs last time :/
Marissa (EUW)
: I don't say I don't care, I say that **independent** of the discussions on fairness or warnings or Riots response you've gotten plenty of responses explaining both sides on both posts. If you only see people agreeing about it being unjustified, you've not read or understood all the replies given to you. There's a bit of both sides, here as well as in your old post. In the end Riot Support decided, also after your appeal, it was best to keep your account suspended and there's nothing any of us (no matter our colour on boards) can change about that. At most we can tell you why we think your account got permanently suspended or feel with you for losing your account.
> [{quoted}](name=Marissa,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EQqRhRHB,comment-id=000100000000000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-22T12:33:47.391+0000) > > I don't say I don't care, I say that **independent** of the discussions on fairness or warnings or Riots response you've gotten plenty of responses explaining both sides on both posts. > > If you only see people agreeing about it being unjustified, you've not read or understood all the replies given to you. There's a bit of both sides, here as well as in your old post. > > In the end Riot Support decided, also after your appeal, it was best to keep your account suspended and there's nothing any of us (no matter our colour on boards) can change about that. At most we can tell you why we think your account got permanently suspended or feel with you for losing your account. The fact that there is debate about it shows that Riot needs to rethink/reconsider their decision. In the end, what does a perma ban fix? It's not like a perma ban ever solved anything. It just creates a toxic environment for new players. Like seriously, low level pvp matches are full of flamers. People won't reform. And keeping people away from the game won't work either. Riot refuses to respond, THAT is the issue. They ignored my appeal, they never said yes or no, or went in on any of my questions. That is the issue. I never got a fair trial for a ban that is unjustified. Sure, some people seem to dissagree, but I doubt these people have fully read the chat logs, or realized that it was 1 SOLITAIR GAME that I got punished for. Not multiple games, like literally every other ban ever. it was 1 game with minor flame. Riot Support never decided anything. It's sad.
Marissa (EUW)
: >Well, you are a mod so this doesn't surprise me. But yu don't have to defend them this much. I am not a mod, I'm just a (junior) emissary. Emissaries are part of the volunteering program and you'll mostly see us host contest/projects and answer questions or engage in discussions on the boards. We are **not** here to defend Riot or Riots systems and most of what has been said to you is an explanation of how the system works. I did not try to defend Riot when I replied to JøHNYP, nor used any of my opinions on the matter. I simply **explained** how the current punishment system works - as they asked what would happen in a particular scenario. > Also, Riot never bothered to explain why I got the perma in their eyes. No matter if or if not Riot explained to you why you got a permaban, nor weither it was fair or unfair, or that you've been properly warned beforehand or not: By now you have gotten enough clear and very thorough explanations from players/volunteers on why your account has been permanently suspended - and I assume you do understand the **why** of your suspension now.
"No matter if or if not Riot explained to you why you got a permaban, nor weither it was fair or unfair, or that you've been properly warned beforehand or not:" So you literally don't care if a ban is fair? Or if warnings were given? Yeah... you are very unfitting for your position, no wonder you are volunteering for Riot. And no not really, all I see is people claiming bs and people agreeing that the bans were unjustified, which they were. But Riot refuses to take action and admit that they %%%%ed up. So no, I don't get why I was perma banned. I did nothing deserving of a perma ban.
: I made a thread about that and offered another kind of punishment instead of permaban. Seems people disagree and want the permaban thing but in the same time they complain that the system sucks and people gets banned for no reason.
> [{quoted}](name=Daniel1993,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EQqRhRHB,comment-id=0005000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-22T10:23:09.533+0000) > > I made a thread about that and offered another kind of punishment instead of permaban. Seems people disagree and want the permaban thing but in the same time they complain that the system sucks and people gets banned for no reason. I mean, I would be fine with some other form of punishments. A perma ban, especially when unjustified like in this case, just encourages you to make another account and continue bad behavior there. Hell, it even enrages you so your behavior becomes worse. Meanwhile actual inting and trolling goes unpunished, frustrating more people... Chat restricts could easily work. Or a quick chat.
: This is it, very reason of your permaban. "I can not do a wrong thing, this isn't my fault" attitude, arrogant and oblivious of his own mistakes until very end. No one miss such players.
> [{quoted}](name=Self Portrait,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EQqRhRHB,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-11-22T07:12:43.910+0000) > > This is it, very reason of your permaban. "I can not do a wrong thing, this isn't my fault" attitude, arrogant and oblivious of his own mistakes until very end. No one miss such players. You didn't have this ammumu in your team. I am perfectly fine 99% of the time atleast, even if you leave my toplane alone against a jungler and a toplaner. But he fed my opponent, and he stealed farm for no reason. If somebody starts griefing you, it shouldn't be too surprising you get mildly upset. I am very critical on my self usually and rarely blame the team.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lücky Strike,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EQqRhRHB,comment-id=000100000000000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-21T20:55:50.202+0000) > > To be honest chat should be removed from the game as a whole most of the players get banned because of the chat, and absolutely nobody uses chat for good purpose , just like in other game have limited number of phrases or quotes and nothing more or less Riot hire this man, this would literally get rid of soooo much toxicity and useless chat
> [{quoted}](name=StormF,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EQqRhRHB,comment-id=00010000000000000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-22T07:46:05.940+0000) > > Hey buddy can you make screenshot the logs from the client ? > If that's all you said you will prove them (if they have a brain) how bs the ban was https://twitter.com/KrulTheImpaler/status/1065322770861568000 Dunno if linking to Twitter is illegal, but here I posted them.
Alchemiczka (EUNE)
: This is a joke, seriously. I know that we should just stay quiet and don't use chat even if it's there but getting perma for this? Yeah you were not nice but I don't see here anything worth perma ban EVEN if you were punished before. It's the only game I know that punish people so hard for such things. Are we kids or something to treat us like that? I can see a policeman getting us to jail for arguing with another man on a street "sir, you were very unkind to him", lol. Like - really. We have our own brains, if Amumu didn't liked what he said then he could just mute him. But he reported him probably because he wanted to "hurt him" in some way. And you are helping such trolls. Great job Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Alchemiczka,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EQqRhRHB,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-11-22T01:34:42.857+0000) > > This is a joke, seriously. I know that we should just stay quiet and don't use chat even if it's there but getting perma for this? Yeah you were not nice but I don't see here anything worth perma ban EVEN if you were punished before. It's the only game I know that punish people so hard for such things. Are we kids or something to treat us like that? > > I can see a policeman getting us to jail for arguing with another man on a street "sir, you were very unkind to him", lol. Like - really. We have our own brains, if Amumu didn't liked what he said then he could just mute him. But he reported him probably because he wanted to "hurt him" in some way. > And you are helping such trolls. Great job Riot. I mean, its truly disgusting. It was only 1 game too. It didn't show any games. A chat restriction would have worked.... Like, for real Riot why.
Marissa (EUW)
: It would be a permanent ban if it comes up after a 2 week suspension (although it depends on the time and behaviour in-between - this doesn't change within a few weeks or months however) Any offense against the Summoners Code means you escalate further in the punishment path. It doesn't matter what type of offense it is ( e.g. inting, being negative, trolling, flaming etc) they all add to the same path and, if you break the rules again and again, you get a more severe punishment each time.
> [{quoted}](name=Marissa,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EQqRhRHB,comment-id=00010000000000020000,timestamp=2018-11-22T08:38:48.494+0000) > > It would be a permanent ban if it comes up after a 2 week suspension (although it depends on the time and behaviour in-between - this doesn't change within a few weeks or months however) > > Any offense against the Summoners Code means you escalate further in the punishment path. > > It doesn't matter what type of offense it is ( e.g. inting, being negative, trolling, flaming etc) they all add to the same path and, if you break the rules again and again, you get a more severe punishment each time. Well, you are a mod so this doesn't surprise me. But yu don't have to defend them this much. Also, Riot never bothered to explain why I got the perma in their eyes.
: I guess the "report, 9x amumu" is the reason which is quite stupid.
> [{quoted}](name=Daniel1993,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EQqRhRHB,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2018-11-22T04:52:31.990+0000) > > I guess the "report, 9x amumu" is the reason which is quite stupid. Especially for a perma, especially if it is just 1 game.... Which it definitely was.
Shozis (EUNE)
: You received a permaban because after 14 day ban even a single small slip can lead to perma. In your chat logs you are threatning to report and blaming which are against rules. It was already explained to you in a topic which you created 10 months ago why you got permabanned.
> [{quoted}](name=Shozis,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EQqRhRHB,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-21T22:24:40.627+0000) > > You received a permaban because after 14 day ban even a single small slip can lead to perma. In your chat logs you are threatning to report and blaming which are against rules. > > It was already explained to you in a topic which you created 10 months ago why you got permabanned. Faulty ban system it is then. Guess I will have fun inting and ruining games for others to compensate for the unjustified perma ban
: > I will even declare that I will int and ruin the game for as many players as possible until they unban me. And you think this will work? You think that Riot will think "Oh no, that random dude is threatening us, better let's do whatever he wants". Riiiiiight. I am sure that is exactly how this will play out. Of course, makes sense. Look...do whatever you want, but it won't change a thing about your perma and if you want to waste your precious lifetime on a completely lost and ridiculous cause that you KNOW will achieve nothing...well...who am I to judge your life decisions? Whatever floats your goat, man.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EQqRhRHB,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-21T21:03:36.655+0000) > > And you think this will work? You think that Riot will think "Oh no, that random dude is threatening us, better let's do whatever he wants". Riiiiiight. I am sure that is exactly how this will play out. Of course, makes sense. > > Look...do whatever you want, but it won't change a thing about your perma and if you want to waste your precious lifetime on a completely lost and ridiculous cause that you KNOW will achieve nothing...well...who am I to judge your life decisions? Whatever floats your goat, man. Man this is bullshit. I get a perma ban for no reason. So I better make sure the perma ban is justified by doing perma ban worthy behavior afterwards. Funnily enough, none of that gets banned. THey only ban toxic chat lmao. Riot is such a %%%%ing joke.
Shèlby (EUNE)
: To be honest chat should be removed from the game as a whole most of the players get banned because of the chat, and absolutely nobody uses chat for good purpose , just like in other game have limited number of phrases or quotes and nothing more or less
> [{quoted}](name=Lücky Strike,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EQqRhRHB,comment-id=000100000000000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-21T20:55:50.202+0000) > > To be honest chat should be removed from the game as a whole most of the players get banned because of the chat, and absolutely nobody uses chat for good purpose , just like in other game have limited number of phrases or quotes and nothing more or less Riot hire this man, this would literally get rid of soooo much toxicity and useless chat
Shèlby (EUNE)
: what is the most triggering of all is that u are actually forced to chat, in the game there is no way u can disable it so they force u to chat in someway
> [{quoted}](name=Lücky Strike,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EQqRhRHB,comment-id=0001000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-21T20:51:42.254+0000) > > what is the most triggering of all is that u are actually forced to chat, in the game there is no way u can disable it so they force u to chat in someway And once again, a literal chat restriction would have fixed the issue.
Shèlby (EUNE)
: To be honest i can see that happen
> [{quoted}](name=Lücky Strike,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EQqRhRHB,comment-id=00010000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-21T20:44:23.719+0000) > > To be honest i can see that happen It did happen.. Like, a chat restriction would have kept me at bay. I legit had over 70-80 games without any bad behavior, and I get striked down for 1 game that didn't even have flaming :/
Show more

PloxieSensei

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion