Rioter Comments
Fobos531 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=PredatorC0313,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=R4Uljdi2,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-09-15T22:22:13.134+0000) > > Thanks dude this is awesomely helpful! I'm gonna try this tomorrow morning and i can't do something this important when i'm tired or i might ess up my laptop :D Great dude thanks so much for the help No problem :) Please let me know if it worked.
Cheers dude it worked! Literally the happiest guy in the world right now :D you're literally the best!
Fobos531 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=PredatorC0313,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=R4Uljdi2,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-09-15T20:17:22.229+0000) > > I believe it was the windows 10 to windows 10 anniversary update :) Download Display Driver Uninstaller(just google it). Next, you need to enter Safe Mode. To do that, press windows key + R combination and type in "msconfig". Go to the Boot tab and select Safe Boot. Apply the settings and restart your computer. Once you're booted, go to the Display Driver Uninstaller app and open it. Select your graphics card manufacturer and choose the "Clean and restart" option. Soon after the computer will boot automatically into normal Windows. Now download the latest drivers for your graphics card and see if it works for you.
Thanks dude this is awesomely helpful! I'm gonna try this tomorrow morning and i can't do something this important when i'm tired or i might ess up my laptop :D Great dude thanks so much for the help
Fobos531 (EUNE)
: Hello, Did you upgrade from Windows 7/8/8.1 to Windows 10 or from Windows 10 to Windows 10 Anniversary update?
I believe it was the windows 10 to windows 10 anniversary update :)
: i got same probleme but if i play on my laptop lol and a rank game i need to play when my computer is charging
Yeah it's a really annoying problem, i can't actually play any league on it, custom game, AI, normals, etc... It sucks!
Rioter Comments

PredatorC0313

Level 96 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion