Fyrijou (EUW)
: Fizz DESPERATELY needs to be nerfed
Statistics say Fizz is at 51.9% winrate This is good, but not in dire need of a nerf. Also I noticed you play jgl TF into Fizz mid 1 Jgl TF is not effecient and you are not even good at it 2 Fizz is a solid mid champion atm 3 both 1 and 2 result in you being underfarmed/underleveled and Fizz being ahead in lvl and farm of course you will get oneshot since TF is not a bruiser or tank AND you are behind
: I explained at length in a previous thread to you, but I just want to iterate that the system does not drag you down. The system *will* match you against and with higher-ranked players as you win more games. Conversely, if you lose a lot of games, then you will play with and against progressively lower-ranked players. If this did not happen, then your matchmaking rating would hold very little value because it would not actually be used to match you against opponents of your skill. Over time, every player will gravitate to a 50% winrate because there will come a point where they cannot beat the opponents they are against more than they lose them. It is a natural consequence of most matchmaking systems. However, nothing *forces* you to have a 50% winrate. If you really are very good (like some players such as Apdo), you can reach the top of the ladder and still not gravitate toward a 50% winrate. It's just that the *vast* majority of players do gravitate towards a 50% winrate because most players do not have the aptitude for solo queue that someone like Apdo does. Even if you're not Apdo, it might take a long time for you to end up at a 50% winrate. There is no cloak and dagger here. :( Sometimes you will have players that over or underperform, but the 'system' can't predict that - The players that over or underperform are doing so relative to their expected performance (i.e, their matchmaking rating). In a nutshell, that means that the matchmaker *was* correct and did, on paper, assemble a balanced match.. it's just that that one player had a particularly bad or good game, so in hindsight it looks like it was poorly matchmade. While Riot does not use Elo, you can read up on the Elo matchmaking algorithm and play around with some numbers to get a good idea of how a system like this actually works. The cool thing about the Elo system in particular is you can, with a little maths based on the rankings, determine the likelihood that any given player will win against another player (and the Elo system itself uses that to factor in potential matchmaking gains/losses).
> [{quoted}](name=A Red Herring,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GYRJPGM4,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-02-15T03:47:42.238+0000) > > I explained at length in a previous thread to you, but I just want to iterate that the system does not drag you down. The system *will* match you against and with higher-ranked players as you win more games. Conversely, if you lose a lot of games, then you will play with and against progressively lower-ranked players. If this did not happen, then your matchmaking rating would hold very little value because it would not actually be used to match you against opponents of your skill. > > Over time, every player will gravitate to a 50% winrate because there will come a point where they cannot beat the opponents they are against more than they lose them. It is a natural consequence of most matchmaking systems. > > However, nothing *forces* you to have a 50% winrate. If you really are very good (like some players such as Apdo), you can reach the top of the ladder and still not gravitate toward a 50% winrate. It's just that the *vast* majority of players do gravitate towards a 50% winrate because most players do not have the aptitude for solo queue that someone like Apdo does. Even if you're not Apdo, it might take a long time for you to end up at a 50% winrate. > > There is no cloak and dagger here. :( > > Sometimes you will have players that over or underperform, but the 'system' can't predict that - The players that over or underperform are doing so relative to their expected performance (i.e, their matchmaking rating). In a nutshell, that means that the matchmaker *was* correct and did, on paper, assemble a balanced match.. it's just that that one player had a particularly bad or good game, so in hindsight it looks like it was poorly matchmade. > > While Riot does not use Elo, you can read up on the Elo matchmaking algorithm and play around with some numbers to get a good idea of how a system like this actually works. The cool thing about the Elo system in particular is you can, with a little maths based on the rankings, determine the likelihood that any given player will win against another player (and the Elo system itself uses that to factor in potential matchmaking gains/losses). See Elo system is transparent and anyone can check the gains and losses, but the league ladder is not like that. We are matched by mmr, a score invisible to us which determines our gains and losses. We can only see our rank on the ladder but that rank does not represent our skill. Also I have said this before, I was matched with iron people and last seasons plat players while I was playing in silver 4. There is no way both have the same mmr, because of course the iron player fed hard and the ex-plat player outperformed. The biggest problem a lot of us players have is the intransparency of the mmr-system and the ladder. We tend to equal rank with skill, but that is not the case. MMR is actually the score to measure our skill, but that score is invisible. We just want to have a reliable way to determine our own skill and want to climb if we are better then others at our elo, not play with people 3-6 subdivisions below or above us, just because an invisible score says we have the same skill.
Mostly Bad (EUNE)
: 1 win in my last 9 games. I uninstalled the game already. In last game i lost 19/6/10 as Pyke, cause my team couldn't end the game, got all their towers and inhibitors down and our Kennen just wanted to farm instead of ending the game, when we went at Baron to end the game, Kennen went and died in the enemy bottom jungle. We had 16k gold advantage. Everyone in my team started making stupid plays because they thought we already won. The sad thing was that i even told my adc premade before the game that we will lose and even pointed out that Kennen and Syndra are gonna be the culprits due to their stats. The games before were also pretty much easy to read, due to those Shaco/Lee Sin/Kayn players. They always go full useless mode late game and kayn players always go blue version when enemy team has tanks thus becoming useless. You can play your ass off in those games, you'll still have only a small chance of winning, a chance that when you look at your teammates seems not worth the struggle. Most of the time I have to spam pings on objectives for them to come, to spam pings at them to go back late game and sometimes they even get angry at me for that. The game is not worth my time in this state. Since you can pretty much predict what's going to happen just by looking on sites like porofessor.gg
> [{quoted}](name=Mostly Bad,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=t9KHG5pO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-10T22:05:18.629+0000) > > 1 win in my last 9 games. I uninstalled the game already. > And yet you are still playing LOL how is that possible when you uninstalled the game {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: yea i have stopped playing to and uninstalled i cant be bothered anymore every game is a loss and its stupid im done literally wasting my time now.
> [{quoted}](name=Shadowx13x,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=t9KHG5pO,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2020-02-11T13:15:45.574+0000) > > yea i have stopped playing to and uninstalled i cant be bothered anymore every game is a loss and its stupid im done literally wasting my time now. LOL at all the people like you who say they uninstalled but never did and are still playing
: What Rito wanted...
> [{quoted}](name=galoisgroup,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Adik82H6,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-02-13T10:23:27.947+0000) > > ...is to make difference among champions less visible with new stronger dragons. > And it turns the opposite because whoever wins all lanes now is winning all dragons. > Welcome to Zero Comeback League. seriously? you expect to be able to contest anything with all lanes losing? that just indicates to me your whole team is outclassed. how do you even remotely think being outclassed on all positions should allow you to comeback? If you have about 5cs/min what makes you think you can win against someone who has 7cs/min? When you are always behind in levels how can you win, besides getting hard carried by others? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: impressive game balance
LUL you have a 1.78 KDA with frequently going double digit deaths in bronze and a 45% winrate nope its all game balance ... {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} on another note this seems to be a new account and your other one must have been banned or something. Probably for getting boosted, because even silver players can carry themselves out of bronze after 150 games
: Hey Clown Company, When are you going to stop forcing me into games after I dodge 🤡 ?
yeah that happened to me too teemo adc troll lost some lp because of that, like a week ago
TheMusicMan (EUNE)
: Tired of trying? I have the perfect pitch for you!
or just play the latest3 champs with sona and soraka
2xDealer (EUW)
: You know, I tried Dota2 just this week, for the first time. And maybe it is only me, but I've never seen such terrible lags happening so often in League. Oh, I've seen them _mentioned_ on Boards, true! But I've never encountered those performance issues myself. So maybe it is all about hardware? Some of it favors League better, and some favors Dota, hm?
> [{quoted}](name=2xDealer,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=eOWoGuqm,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2020-02-11T20:31:14.610+0000) > > You know, I tried Dota2 just this week, for the first time. And maybe it is only me, but I've never seen such terrible lags happening so often in League. Oh, I've seen them _mentioned_ on Boards, true! But I've never encountered those performance issues myself. So maybe it is all about hardware? Some of it favors League better, and some favors Dota, hm? afaik dota2 needs way better hardware then league I could play league on my old laptop with around 30-40 fps and that thing was like 8 years old and not even a gaming laptop, but it was impossible for me to get dota2 running smoothly or good enough to play dota2. So in the end I had to give up an dota2 also I think ipc vectoring wise league did get some contracts for better connections while I am not sure dota2 has it too
rabanoo (EUW)
: It doesn't have to take into account your performance, only if you win or lose against players with ideally the same but usually slightly higher or lower MMR. It's a system that regulates itself in the long term. you also gain more and lose less MMR when playing against players with higher MMR. I understand its frustrating that sometimes you get matched against better players with worse team mates and maybe it would be better to have longer queue times to get matches that are more fair, but on average its still 50/50 and you are just as good as the other players you are matched with. If you were better you'd climb.
> [{quoted}](name=rabanoo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GM4rylXB,comment-id=0001000000010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-12T13:04:47.649+0000) > > It doesn't have to take into account your performance, only if you win or lose against players with ideally the same but usually slightly higher or lower MMR. It's a system that regulates itself in the long term. you also gain more and lose less MMR when playing against players with higher MMR. I understand its frustrating that sometimes you get matched against better players with worse team mates and maybe it would be better to have longer queue times to get matches that are more fair, but on average its still 50/50 and you are just as good as the other players you are matched with. If you were better you'd climb. seriously not the case, me as s4 player atm get sometimes matched with iron players and sometimes I have players who were plat last season. how does the iron guy have even remotely the same mmr as the ex-plat guy? As expected the iron guy was feeding hard and the ex-plat guy was outperforming.
: > How could a system give around 50% chance to win for each team, knowing that in one of the teams there's a player that constantly overperforms ? If it would put an overperforming player in the other team as well, then my win chance wouldn't be 60/40 as you said. You have a number. This number represents your skill - MMR. The matchmaking system will match you with and against players based on this number. This number does not take into account whether or not you are overperforming; it's just a number. When you win games, this number increases. So, as a result, the players you get matched with and against will also have higher MMR on average (because you are matched with and against players based on this number). When you lose this games, this number decreases. This means that you'll be matched with and against slightly less skilled players. On average, players will tend toward having a 50% winrate, because they will hit a point where they cannot win more games than they lose. They may go on streaks where they win more than they lose, or lose more than they win, but their winrate will average out to 50% over a large enough sample size. > You can not have players that constantly overperform and also have 50% win chances for both teams in every game. This is exactly my point. If you, as an individual, are consistently overperforming compared to other players in your games, then *your* winrate will be higher than 50%. If your winrate is 50%, then perhaps you're not overperforming? > The system drags down the player with high win rate. The system does not drag you down. It will match you against other opponents and with other teammates that are slightly higher in skill because your MMR increased. If you win that game, your MMR will increase again, and so on. Eventually there will come a point where you're being matched against players you cannot beat, so you will lose a game, and your MMR will go down. You can see that, based on this system, you will *eventually* gravitate to the point where your MMR belongs. The system *doesn't* hold you back. What the system *does* do is match you against progressively harder opponents as your MMR (and rank) increases, which is what it should do.
> [{quoted}](name=A Red Herring,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GM4rylXB,comment-id=000100000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-12T00:11:52.227+0000) > > You have a number. This number represents your skill - MMR. The matchmaking system will match you with and against players based on this number. This number does not take into account whether or not you are overperforming; it's just a number. > > When you win games, this number increases. So, as a result, the players you get matched with and against will also have higher MMR on average (because you are matched with and against players based on this number). > > When you lose this games, this number decreases. This means that you'll be matched with and against slightly less skilled players. > > On average, players will tend toward having a 50% winrate, because they will hit a point where they cannot win more games than they lose. They may go on streaks where they win more than they lose, or lose more than they win, but their winrate will average out to 50% over a large enough sample size. > > This is exactly my point. If you, as an individual, are consistently overperforming compared to other players in your games, then *your* winrate will be higher than 50%. If your winrate is 50%, then perhaps you're not overperforming? > > The system does not drag you down. It will match you against other opponents and with other teammates that are slightly higher in skill because your MMR increased. If you win that game, your MMR will increase again, and so on. Eventually there will come a point where you're being matched against players you cannot beat, so you will lose a game, and your MMR will go down. > > You can see that, based on this system, you will *eventually* gravitate to the point where your MMR belongs. The system *doesn't* hold you back. What the system *does* do is match you against progressively harder opponents as your MMR (and rank) increases, which is what it should do. Sounds all cool and dandy, BUT I do not care about my MMR since it is invisible, what is visible to me is my rank. I do not care about my mmr because my mmr is invisible and I do not even know that number, that number has no meaning to me. What has meaning is my rank and also the fact that I get matched with people sometimes 3-6 subdivisions up or below me, also with people who are in their placements and most of the time thos placement players are horrible. Sometimes I am even matched with people who were plat last season, sometimes I am matched with new players stuck in iron. There is no way I can have the same mmr as people who are stuck in iron and people who were plat last season, because I was silver last season thats 2 whole divisions up on me, While I am now s4 I still get matched with people in iron2 thats also 2 whole divisions below me. And no wonder that plat guy was outperforming us and the iron guy was bad as it could possibly be. How does that even remotely be an indicator for the mmr system to work as intended. There is absolutely no way that ex-plat guy and the iron guy having the same mmr, bc as you said people matched with me have the same mmr as I do. Also what should enable me to climb is me winning against people in my elo, because that would be logical. Because I am better then the people around me then I will climb, but that does not seem to be the case. At the moment some invisible number is determining if I climb or not and that number is so screwed where I am, because my elo is where placements take place and higher elo player rush through. So much randomness is in this elo, there are people in silver 3 who are not even as good as people in bronze 2. I and I can imagine a lot of other player want to have a clear indicator which says at what skill-level me, my teammates and opponents are. Because at the moment I can actually assume, that people who are in the 4th subdivision with 0 lp or single digit lp of any division are just worse then the 1st division below, because they got carried there and the demotion prevention is just too thick to let them actually demote. So in summary my experience is that rank doesnt mean anything, people can be boosted and a lot are actually boosted by duo-ing. The whole mmr thing might as well be a sham because we do not see it and it does not equal our rank, **meaning our skill does not determine where we are on the ladder**, which should never be the case. Therefore matchmaking might as well be random, because we have no way to check if what you said about same mmr is true or not since we do not see that number and have no way to know it. And the things we can see indicate that a s4 person is matched with iron2 people, meaning same mmr therefore same skill which of course is illogical and not true either.
Hananim (EUW)
: Bronze players opinion is rarely important though, if it were master yi would be unplayable.
> [{quoted}](name=Hananim,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=voKFeyyT,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-08T12:21:16.065+0000) > > Bronze players opinion is rarely important though, if it were master yi would be unplayable. does not change facts you got carried :D try to make facts go away by rank shaming, also just bc someone is in low elo does not mean he has no idea of the game, see c9 owner is bronze too also your eye sight needs to be checked who is bronze? also i see you got hard carried by lee sin jungle and the next two games you were the cause of your teams loss :D yeah adc is so easy and busted
Hananim (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Proud2bYelow,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=voKFeyyT,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-03T17:26:37.938+0000) > > maybe you were just not as good as a toplaner. > you might also be lucky and play with good supports Or maybe adc is just busted
> [{quoted}](name=Hananim,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=voKFeyyT,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-04T12:34:36.547+0000) > > Or maybe adc is just busted lol i just had a look at your last 10 games seems to me you got carried by your mid or top laner most of the time so adc not really busted
Lucid 1 (EUW)
: As a top main playing since season 3, been platinum+ every season from S5, except S8, and I should be atleast platinum right now aswell, I am now stuck in gold 4 with 39% winrate. I've seriously never had this bad winrate ever, and I've never had as many afkers, inters, racist people, ragequitters, toxic spam-pinging players in my team. Just check my op.gg https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=lucid+1 I mean yeah of course some of the games I lost, I was feeding myself. That's NOT what my point is. I'm not trying to show my skill at all, but look through my Ranked Solo queue games this season. If you count my OP Score from my winning games I'm MVP in 18 of my last wins in Soloq. And I have ACE quite alot of loosing games too. But if I'm not performing as MVP every god damn game I feel like it's totally impossible to win. I'm trying my best to lead my team through top, but in the 90% of my total loosing games I've either played as 4v5 after someone ragequitted, or enemy had 4 dragons + mega fed ADC/Mid which makes my impact non-existant from top. And yes, I'm writing/pinging in chat every time enemy jungler is topside so we can get a free dragon, but who listens to those calls in silver/gold elo? No one. And I can be 5/0 myself with 50+ cs lead and I die ONE TIME and it's completely lost cause I just gave away a 700g shutdown. Meanwhile my enemy toplaner can die 8 times in 15 mins but still win cause he actually has a team of 5 players or just being hardcarried from his ADC. And this shitty mmr system isn't taking my performance or skill into count, only my win/loss which clearly is affected by one or more of my team players. And that's the most distusting part of this game. I'm pretty sure my mmr is completely doomed right now. It actually makes me willing to quit this game for good, as having "fun" in let's say Solo queue, equals to about 20% of the total games I play, at highest. So it's basically not worth playing league anymore if I'm having fun and enjoying my time only 20 games out of 100 in ranked play.
in one of my last 8 losses i played bad, also induced by my support "roaming" at lvl 2 and keeps "roaming" until the end of game, but the rest I had 4 times losses with afk people and 3 times with hard feeders/inters. I play adc and support so somtimes i get adc who just roams at lvl 2/3 and then does not farm anymore or top who plays nasus and goes 2/12 and blames all the team, bc he has to get stacks to win, or support roaming randomly while we were winning lane resulting in me getting no farm anymore bc i have to 1v2 etc i should be in silver already but i am not just bc so many people just afk or do not even know how to play the game and you cannot solo carry like it used to be back in season 5
Milee17 (EUW)
: I actually want them not to play until they actually know how the game works ... There is around 150 champs in game, and there is no way that a player who just picked up the game can understand BASICS of the game, yet alone every champion and how he works. But okay, it doesnt have to be to 100 lvl ... it could be less. Also another thing, why is a fresh account in high gold-plat elo ? Is it a standard that a new player that has around 2 months of experience with the game is a platinum level of a player ? I call that bullshit
> [{quoted}](name=Milee17,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bEWqAgsP,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2020-02-06T22:54:57.928+0000) > > I actually want them not to play until they actually know how the game works ... There is around 150 champs in game, and there is no way that a player who just picked up the game can understand BASICS of the game, yet alone every champion and how he works. But okay, it doesnt have to be to 100 lvl ... it could be less. > > Also another thing, why is a fresh account in high gold-plat elo ? Is it a standard that a new player that has around 2 months of experience with the game is a platinum level of a player ? I call that bullshit thats why my opinion on this is jsut let everyone start in iron4 and get matched with people with the same ranking fk mmr, no one can check that shit people who win will climb, those who loses drop, because as it is now you play with people 3 or 4 divisions above or below you because you have the same mmr, but no one can check that. on the other hand if they have the same mmr as me, then we all should be ranked similar not 3 or 4 divisions apart you can still adjust to smurfs by saying if you have a high win streak you get more lp
Milee17 (EUW)
: so since we have unlimited lvl system now, they can make ranked unavailable until you hit ... lets say lvl 100. That way, buying accounts wont be as cheap and people will actually care more about their "MMR" instead of being lil bit*hes and int/afking because they're snowflakes Thats how you fix your %%%%ing game
> [{quoted}](name=Milee17,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bEWqAgsP,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2020-02-06T22:27:35.720+0000) > > so since we have unlimited lvl system now, they can make ranked unavailable until you hit ... lets say lvl 100. That way, buying accounts wont be as cheap and people will actually care more about their "MMR" instead of being lil bit*hes and int/afking because they're snowflakes > > Thats how you fix your %%%%ing game lol and how do you expect real new players to not play ranked until lvl 100? what justifies this? I know you mean well but at least try to be reasonable with what you are asking for
Naniup (EUW)
: IM TIRED OF LOSING LP...
my last 10 games legit i lost 1 game because i played bad and support leaving me at level 2 "roaming" the whole game, 3 losses with afk/leaver and 3 losses hard troll/feeder thats why i say matchmaking is shit, just match me with the people in my elo, not some people 3/4 divisions above/below me because of some imaginary score called mmr which we cant check
: Matchmaking in low and high elo
matchmaking is so fked up and people are complaining a lot because riot is using mmr to match, a score that is invisible to you and which does not equal your rank on the ladder make mmr equal rank and match people with others around their rank. what should enable you to climb is if you can beat the people at the same rank as you are or vice versa if you lose against people around your rank you should drop. I do not care about people several divisions below me or above me. I want to climb and see if I am better then my supposed peers. match me with people around my rank not people several divisions above or below me because they have an invisible score that says they have the same skill as I have and I have no way to determine if this is right or wrong. Even then that is a strange logic to let me climb if I am better then other people who are supposed to be as good as I am, but in a different division. This in itself is then contradictory because why are you matched with people who have the same skill as you, but then why are they in a different division. This does not make sense at all. Riot is matching me with people who are supposed to be at my skill, but from different divisions on the ladder and expect me to climb while at the same skill level as them, whilst they can be below or above me in rankings. This matchmaking would not work for the top 1% but the rest would be fine. So this fked up situation is a result of rank!=skill because of mmr and the resulting intransparency.
: > [{quoted}](name=Proud2bYelow,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=voKFeyyT,comment-id=0002000000000001,timestamp=2020-02-03T17:37:00.747+0000) > > all you are saying is runes and items are not balanced but that is something anyone can use aka your argument works for any lane. it just shows how out of proportion the dmg is, but not why some lane has more or less impact then another. > > fact is dragons and their perma stats are heavily contested and that is the reason why bot is having more impact then top, but on the other hand a top laner going 2/6 in lane still destroys a 6/0 adc. > also another fact is adc are meant to deal dmg and if a teamfight is played right he should get peel to deal dmg, thats where the whole team comes in. in the end teamfight is a team effort and if someone is not doing their part that team will lose. and again this has nothing to do with lane impact Agree that Dragon has a bit too much impact on the game and different dragon types are not balanced neither. 2/6 top destryoing immobile 6/0 adc is the effect of a disbalance in runes / itemization tho. And I agree adc is meant to deal dmg, but currently they melt opponent like Veigar used on R in the older seasons... ADC is suppsed to deal cosistent dmg while being peeled, not a burst of dmg in one shot and walking away without even needing to be peeled (as I did 3 shot enemy Yi jungle as Senna AD support). Summarizing - the strange picks in toplane like Soraka are a result of this whacked power spikes of proportion. Give Morde for example few kills and he will obliberate half the enemy team by himself. By picking Soraka and just farming under turret you're not allowing him to get fed and instead you play a farm game while supporting your team with Ult's. Cause (dmg out of proportion) > Effect.
> [{quoted}](name=Pete VillenT,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=voKFeyyT,comment-id=00020000000000010000,timestamp=2020-02-06T15:26:34.645+0000) > > Agree that Dragon has a bit too much impact on the game and different dragon types are not balanced neither. > 2/6 top destryoing immobile 6/0 adc is the effect of a disbalance in runes / itemization tho. And I agree adc is meant to deal dmg, but currently they melt opponent like Veigar used on R in the older seasons... ADC is suppsed to deal cosistent dmg while being peeled, not a burst of dmg in one shot and walking away without even needing to be peeled (as I did 3 shot enemy Yi jungle as Senna AD support). > > Summarizing - the strange picks in toplane like Soraka are a result of this whacked power spikes of proportion. Give Morde for example few kills and he will obliberate half the enemy team by himself. By picking Soraka and just farming under turret you're not allowing him to get fed and instead you play a farm game while supporting your team with Ult's. > > Cause (dmg out of proportion) > Effect. you cannot talk about adc and mention the season10 champions as example, since those are imbalanced af. aphelios, senna and sett are just fking op, doesnt have anything to do with the role adc you can literally play sett in bot and win easy, bc he is busted just like the other 2 actually people have been playing him in all 5 roles same as aphelios mid, senna top. you can litterally see those champs in any lane and they are effective because they are busted
Hollandia (EUW)
: why i never get the lane i want?
meanwhile support 0 queue time at times and 30seconds max you just picked the most demanded role try support, jgl and adc, pretty easy to get those
: Then do explain how I have never been punished after playing since s3? And I have been negative, I just don't insult people.
> [{quoted}](name=EG Jïïzuke,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=qPL8g5j9,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2020-02-04T17:10:15.202+0000) > > Then do explain how I have never been punished after playing since s3? > > And I have been negative, I just don't insult people. frequency of chat negativity and frequency of reports
: If you can't stand other human beings communicating, just /mute all. No one is forcing you to use the chat. Besides, one doesn't get banned for being negative. But for being toxic. And there is a difference.
> [{quoted}](name=EG Jïïzuke,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=qPL8g5j9,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-02-04T04:23:32.319+0000) > > Besides, one doesn't get banned for being negative. But for being toxic. And there is a difference. no that is wrong negative behaviour is punishable and it is a reason to get reported you might want to actually read the report card
Hananim (EUW)
: Officially, as the email he got states, he was banned for acc sharing. Thats all that matters. It doesnt matter what he or anyone else says. Korea does have a good banning system. Its a game not a kindergarden. If you cant handle a little flak use mute buttons or play on snowflake regions. Banning people for chat is %%%%%%ed, especially when the "victim" can avoid flame, thats why its not bannable. Banning people for scripting and eloboosting, things that ruin the competitive integrity of the game, id say thats a pretty good system.
dont bother with that guy, he is believing a lot of hearsay stating stuff out of context or in wrong timeline, just to be right or "wright" how he put it > [{quoted}](name=Semaka,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PZqP4ln4,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2020-02-04T12:20:43.132+0000) > > **EDIT: He flamed Riot for the lack of punishment, and they spite punished him for 1 month, just to prove him wrong. He was wright. > **
Semaka (EUW)
: > 6 he is a big streamer and generates money for riot > 7 he is a big streamer and generates money for riot > 8 he is a big streamer and generates money for riot > 9 he is a big streamer and generates money for riot Yeah, he generated money for Riot and he got his accounts banned on sight. When he had his indefinite ban, he was still investing money in skins, and after that his accounts were still perma banned. So, I don't think that this is the main reason why he doesn't get banned. > 5 he is partnered with riot and you are just a nobody Anyone can get partnered with Riot. Even streamers with 100 views and who are not famous. So, this is not a reason also. > 1 he is a big streamer you are just some no name scrub IWD is also a big streamer and he got a lot of accounts perma banned. > 2 he is not writing all those insults in chat, you do though > 3 he is not actually using trigger words, you probably did Now these 2 arguments are the reason why Tyler isn't getting banned. Because he doesn't type everything he says on stream, into the game chat. So, these 2 are the only reasons why Tyler doesn't get banned.
> [{quoted}](name=Semaka,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PZqP4ln4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-02-04T12:28:21.690+0000) > > Yeah, he generated money for Riot and he got his accounts banned on sight. When he had his indefinite ban, he was still investing money in skins, and after that his accounts were still perma banned. So, I don't think that this is the main reason why he doesn't get banned. that was way before he was partnered and before the whole free t1 thing happened, when he basically was a nobody and before meteos incident happened and since then many t1-copycats appeared running it down the lane yelling tyler1 or free t1 > Anyone can get partnered with Riot. Even streamers with 100 views and who are not famous. So, this is not a reason also. op is not so still a nobody > IWD is also a big streamer and he got a lot of accounts perma banned. again something which happened before he got partnered and began streaming > Now these 2 arguments are the reason why Tyler isn't getting banned. Because he doesn't type everything he says on stream, into the game chat. So, these 2 are the only reasons why Tyler doesn't get banned. wow you seem to have done a lot of research
: Tyler1 toxic as can be.
difference 1 he is a big streamer you are just some no name scrub 2 he is not writing all those insults in chat, you do though 3 he is not actually using trigger words, you probably did 4 he spams but it is not enough to warrant a punishment 5 he is partnered with riot and you are just a nobody 6 he is a big streamer and generates money for riot 7 he is a big streamer and generates money for riot 8 he is a big streamer and generates money for riot 9 he is a big streamer and generates money for riot i think you get my point?
MaMaDeW (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Proud2bYelow,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oTNnMB9e,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-02-03T00:11:05.227+0000) > >he did not play for more then 14 days > so im really happy about that What more did he not play for? Then 14 days what?
> [{quoted}](name=MaMaDeW,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oTNnMB9e,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2020-02-03T22:30:43.339+0000) > > What more did he not play for? Then 14 days what? meaning it is not a 14 day ban its perma aparently he got banned on his new account too, same friends he played with and again yuumi jgl
Father Tios (EUNE)
: Idk how they magically did it in up until s4. But hey, it's probably impossible despite of us knowing its not, and what's holding them back is their design teams opioid addiction.
> [{quoted}](name=Father Tios,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=s8G0QKhU,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2020-02-03T18:22:18.714+0000) > > Idk how they magically did it in up until s4. > > But hey, it's probably impossible despite of us knowing its not, and what's holding them back is their design teams opioid addiction. up until s4 support was worthless, besides a walking ward warehouse, support was useless and had no real impact now supports decide who wins bot lane and enables adc to deal dmg, also supports can help jgl/mid now having real impact and not just warding basically until s4 adc was what made or break botlane, as you can see on how supports were designed aka soraka giving hp and heal while hugging tower
: You just said having 5,9 CS/minute is funneling.
> [{quoted}](name=EG Jïïzuke,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=voKFeyyT,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-03T17:43:54.679+0000) > > You just said having 5,9 CS/minute is funneling. no thats not what i said > [{quoted}](name=Proud2bYelow,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=voKFeyyT,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-03T17:07:29.660+0000) > > when soraka top goes 5.9 cs/min in lec you think that is not funneling? having 100 cs less then his lane oponent while mid has 120cs more then his lane, alright > top soraka getting 16% teamgold, while jgl 20%, mid 27% and adc 23% teamgold > > no its not funneling derp, bc midlaner gets 11% more teamgold . no midlaner has to have double then maybe its funneling this is what i said, picking one sentence out of context does not make you right
: > [{quoted}](name=Proud2bYelow,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=voKFeyyT,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2020-02-02T19:59:13.852+0000) > > when only mages were played bot instead of adc bc adc became useless that's why they got buffed again, but its still moderate Moderate my... Not gonna curse but ADC are crazy strong currently, same as mages. Brand + Cait bot are just bullying enemy. The total amount of AD / AP that can be obtained is off the charts. I've seen Garen with 540 AD, Jhin going over 600 AD... Back in the day someone having 240 AD was fed af, currently ADC with 1 item can have as much which is insane. No wonder tank/engage supports are kings now, cuz they CC while carries just obliterate enemy. Itemization and current runes are terribly balanced.
> [{quoted}](name=Pete VillenT,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=voKFeyyT,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2020-02-03T04:29:35.372+0000) > > Moderate my... Not gonna curse but ADC are crazy strong currently, same as mages. Brand + Cait bot are just bullying enemy. > > The total amount of AD / AP that can be obtained is off the charts. I've seen Garen with 540 AD, Jhin going over 600 AD... > Back in the day someone having 240 AD was fed af, currently ADC with 1 item can have as much which is insane. No wonder tank/engage supports are kings now, cuz they CC while carries just obliterate enemy. > > Itemization and current runes are terribly balanced. all you are saying is runes and items are not balanced but that is something anyone can use aka your argument works for any lane. it just shows how out of proportion the dmg is, but not why some lane has more or less impact then another. fact is dragons and their perma stats are heavily contested and that is the reason why bot is having more impact then top, but on the other hand a top laner going 2/6 in lane still destroys a 6/0 adc. also another fact is adc are meant to deal dmg and if a teamfight is played right he should get peel to deal dmg, thats where the whole team comes in. in the end teamfight is a team effort and if someone is not doing their part that team will lose. and again this has nothing to do with lane impact
: So you would be more than happy if your allied Soraka support would take 60% of your CS?
> [{quoted}](name=EG Jïïzuke,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=voKFeyyT,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-03T17:22:31.438+0000) > > So you would be more than happy if your allied Soraka support would take 60% of your CS? you are digressing from topic we are talking about toplane soraka, really no need to discuss with you lol
Hananim (EUW)
: Lmao. Check my match history, its pretty clear when i switched to adc. Compare my winrates as adc, a role i play for the first time ever, to top/jg, roles ive been maining for 5 years. Adcs are just busted.
> [{quoted}](name=Hananim,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=voKFeyyT,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2020-02-03T13:04:27.411+0000) > > Lmao. Check my match history, its pretty clear when i switched to adc. Compare my winrates as adc, a role i play for the first time ever, to top/jg, roles ive been maining for 5 years. Adcs are just busted. maybe you were just not as good as a toplaner. since you know top powerspikes and dmg you can play back and not get killed by the toplaner who is 2 lvls ahead and 2/6, alot of low elo players just want to kill a lot, they do not play for objectives chasing champs for days on end. especially adc stepping up when they should not and also teams not guarding their adc you might also be lucky and play with good supports 20 games is not that representative yet
: Good supports never win bot. Good supports leave the adc to die alone bot and act as a 2nd jungler which roams to help top/mid. I learned multiple times, that even if I give my adc 7 kills, they are not good enough to carry. If they get 7 kills in row because their support is super good, they are just gonna die 7 times in row as soon as Zed has an eye on them. Supports can't defend a idiotic adc from a Zed if they are unable to position good. Therefor Support can never win bot but they can roam mid and top and Get a Garen so strong he can 1vs5 or get a Malzahar so strong the entire enemy team has to start splitting to win. Overall, ADCs are trash tier in about every elo Unless they know how to aggro in lane. If they can't aggro inlane they ain't worth helping. (Every gold+ ADC should know aggro otherwise they ain't above silver)
> [{quoted}](name=GamingZimon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=3L8VPVeI,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2020-02-03T15:42:46.302+0000) > > Good supports never win bot. Good supports leave the adc to die alone bot and act as a 2nd jungler which roams to help top/mid. > > I learned multiple times, that even if I give my adc 7 kills, they are not good enough to carry. If they get 7 kills in row because their support is super good, they are just gonna die 7 times in row as soon as Zed has an eye on them. Supports can't defend a idiotic adc from a Zed if they are unable to position good. Therefor Support can never win bot but they can roam mid and top and Get a Garen so strong he can 1vs5 or get a Malzahar so strong the entire enemy team has to start splitting to win. > > Overall, ADCs are trash tier in about every elo Unless they know how to aggro in lane. If they can't aggro inlane they ain't worth helping. (Every gold+ ADC should know aggro otherwise they ain't above silver) right because you roam so well you have a 7 games loss streak and with 41% winrate support its exactly your "i am better then everyone i play with"-attitude which stops you from climbing you have 50%+ winrate when you duo, but you have 41% winrate overall, which just tells me you got carried by your duo-partner and are actually boosted atm you are in denial of your msitakes and are just looking for excuses, i mean how do you expect to carry or be better then your teammates when you go 2/10/4 or 2/10/6 just another of those "my team is holding me back"-kind of delirious guy
: You don't know what you are talking about. The Soraka / Sona top takes the farm and actually lanes. It isn't funneling.
> [{quoted}](name=EG Jïïzuke,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=voKFeyyT,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-03T09:01:48.754+0000) > > You don't know what you are talking about. when soraka top goes 5.9 cs/min in lec you think that is not funneling? having 100 cs less then his lane oponent while mid has 120cs more then his lane, alright top soraka getting 16% teamgold, while jgl 20%, mid 27% and adc 23% teamgold > The Soraka / Sona top takes the farm and actually lanes. It isn't funneling. no its not funneling derp, bc midlaner gets 11% more teamgold . no midlaner has to have double then maybe its funneling alright mr "i have no idea but talk mad shlt"
: Last season I started in Silver 3 and went up to Plat 4 in only 2-3 weeks on playing. My thought were just "I guess I'm just that good". Now I have played for the same amount of time, I started the season in Silver 4 and I only reached Silver 2 in 2 weeks. I'm even on a 7 games losing streak around 20 wins and 32 losses. All I'm thinking of right now from Last season is that I must have been extremely lucky cause I keep getting lanes who goes 0/40 before the 20 min marks 24/7. It's freaking impossible to solo que. Doe I have friends that Duo Que a god damn lot, and they have like 11-20 wins in row and ain't stopping any time soon. I'm