: > whats the point of playin tanky then, when u can only survive like 3-5 seconds in any fight?! Though in a 1v1 it's an exaggeration - the point is when you cannot kill during this time you will get kited to death. The point is to distract and buy time for those members who are able to delete adcs etc. This is a very long time in nowadays standards when most assassins and burst mages delete squishies in less than a second. The problem is coordination is mandatory and that's where it falls apart below high elo. Sidenote: Full tank renekton is generally not the best choice. His only cc is his W which is not very reliable after laning phase, flash is usually a requirement and fury-generation is problematic.
'The point is to distract and buy time for those members who are able to delete adcs etc.' Absolutly agree with you, but keeping the Attention of a ADC for only a few seconds though u got only armor and hp items with ninja tabis and thornmail and an ADC who doesnt even have armor pen seems to be absolutly useless... i can do the same with mixed build and got better Chance to deal some dmg at least 'Sidenote: Full tank renekton is generally not the best choice. His only cc is his W which is not very reliable after laning phase, flash is usually a requirement and fury-generation is problematic.' Well, when i got a fed yasuo and ADC in my Team, i dont see a reason to go dmg renekton when im not that fed up. I thought it would be better to keep more Attention on a tank like me so that my fed mates can deal dmg.... but in this meta it doesnt make sense to me. No matter what champ ur playin as a tank. Btw Tank rene was the way to go a few Seasons back cause of his high base dmg and Ult+sunfire cape passive dmg over time
Rioter Comments

Punk9216

Level 148 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion