Lee Sweg (EUW)
: To be honest, no it isn't worth it. I enjoyed this game much more playing with friends than i ever have playing ranked. It's the soloQ that gets you addicted to this game but the biggest issue with soloQ is that it takes the fun out of the game. Instead of enjoying yourself it changes to pretty much win at all costs. This results in usually playing certain meta champions as well as the fact you're not allowed to have 0 bad games or you get flamed. At the end of the day games are supposed to be for entertainment, something to kill time. Ranked games changes that entertainment factor into a competitive factor, and it gets to the point that whether you win or lose the game isn't nearly as enjoyable. If I could take back the thousands of hours I've spent on ranked just to end up not enjoying myself I honestly would. If you want to give the competitive side of league a go by all means go for it, but in my opinion i'd say when you start the competitiveness on league that's when you get trapped and addicted to the game, which isn't a good thing.
> [{quoted}](name=Lee Sweg,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=EXjJtdU4,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2017-08-24T23:00:54.899+0000) > > To be honest, no it isn't worth it. I enjoyed this game much more playing with friends than i ever have playing ranked. It's the soloQ that gets you addicted to this game but the biggest issue with soloQ is that it takes the fun out of the game. Instead of enjoying yourself it changes to pretty much win at all costs. This results in usually playing certain meta champions as well as the fact you're not allowed to have 0 bad games or you get flamed. At the end of the day games are supposed to be for entertainment, something to kill time. Ranked games changes that entertainment factor into a competitive factor, and it gets to the point that whether you win or lose the game isn't nearly as enjoyable. If I could take back the thousands of hours I've spent on ranked just to end up not enjoying myself I honestly would. If you want to give the competitive side of league a go by all means go for it, but in my opinion i'd say when you start the competitiveness on league that's when you get trapped and addicted to the game, which isn't a good thing. The bad thing to point about this is the amount of frustration that SoloQ ranked causes, which in my case when i lose it is extremely high.
: Playing in Chinese server from EUW
What if i connect to a chinese VPN first? Would that make my ping lower? The server with lowest ping i found was 200-210 constant ms
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Do you know of any working program to reduce ping?
I have 60ms , i was just wondering if there was a way to get it even lower. Thanks for your answers
Rioter Comments
vagsta8 (EUNE)
: Issues with client on non-potato pc the last 4-5 days
Rioter Comments

QQ 3026824870

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion