Wolity (EUW)
: Screenshot , report player to support.
> [{quoted}](name=Wolity,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1ucrssjv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-05T07:28:14.836+0000) > > Screenshot , report player to support. Not interested in the alternative since I have been painstakingly doing that and only for a report to sent into oblivion, almost feel like that dodge timer is intended to give me enough time to fill out all the forms. I play quite a lot, and spending half an hour/ an hour each today reading these comments and reporting them is quite wasteful of my time. In addition, why do players have to police the community rather than a chat filter/game itself? I am doing the what else, but I am interested the why not.
Rioter Comments
: Because that has to do with a termination of a contractual agreement between the player and Riot (when you agree to the T&S) where Riot has committed to a level of privacy with the player, as would be expected with most "contracts". In Europe especially, with GDPR regulations, and data protection laws, having ways to obtain this information without the consent of both parties would garner a pretty huge fine, and as these fines scale with GP of a company, it could cripple pretty much even huge companies like Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=52wweiIY,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T14:06:54.547+0000) > > Because that has to do with a termination of a contractual agreement between the player and Riot (when you agree to the T&S) where Riot has committed to a level of privacy with the player, as would be expected with most "contracts". > > In Europe especially, with GDPR regulations, and data protection laws, having ways to obtain this information without the consent of both parties would garner a pretty huge fine, and as these fines scale with GP of a company, it could cripple pretty much even huge companies like Riot. I think even before GDPR came into force, Riot has refused to give the level of feedback other region has given to players in reports. Namely China, where players have the opportunity to know which report resulted in punishment. This has been missing from EU and NA for much longer than GDPR, so I find it hard to swallow this excuse. I have tried to limit my report to the most extreme cases in order to trigger feedback and quite frankly, there is areas where it will not trigger. For example, intentionally feeding/griefing will never trigger a response from the system, even when the player is intentionally voicing his intent in chat and doing exactly that. It also seems to be the case where you have to be a repeat offender to trigger a response, you can use absolutely despicable language in a game and get away with it. This is the level of toxicness in the game right now, and Riot seem to be refraining from tackling it because most likely it will affect way too many players.
JustClone (EUNE)
: Man, You know that in the last 10 of your games, your damage to objectives can be neglected. I mean, In ~5 games you have 2.8, 0, 0 , 600, 600 dmg. Regardless how many gold you have. You still refuse to do anything. Your dragons... usually no dragons at all. Very rarely your team get 1-2 , and to be honest, most of those occasions are obviously not because you go in to take it, but some random guy in your team remembers to take it. Herald seems immortal to you. I told you, this KDA shit kept you going for a while... But you want to get higher - learn to play this game. Otherwise get prepared to spend 500 more game in your elo, because you cannot get higher doing NOTHING.
> [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dRnUdALM,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-23T06:59:16.402+0000) > > Man, You know that in the last 10 of your games, your damage to objectives can be neglected. > > I mean, In ~5 games you have 2.8, 0, 0 , 600, 600 dmg. Regardless how many gold you have. You still refuse to do anything. > > Your dragons... usually no dragons at all. Very rarely your team get 1-2 , and to be honest, most of those occasions are obviously not because you go in to take it, but some random guy in your team remembers to take it. > > Herald seems immortal to you. > > I told you, this KDA shit kept you going for a while... > But you want to get higher - learn to play this game. > > Otherwise get prepared to spend 500 more game in your elo, because you cannot get higher doing NOTHING. Take a look again, just for the sake of proving you wrong so I played more just to illustrate how unrealistic your comment is. Almost every single first drake solo, almost every single first tower and herald. Did it change the fact that every lane takes a beating 1 vs 1 , 2 vs 2 or the fact that some kayle or bot will go 2/10 or worse? 2.5k turret damage even up to 8k, even as far as stealing drakes to keep the game going. This is all at the same time doing the ganks and all those things you said don't matter. Result? Same thing, it is just making my life harder trying to secure objective 1vs5 and each game is far more of a struggle without evelyn's ease of picking off enemy. This is not some close matchmaking where objectives matters, it is a bloody massacre initiated by one or two players whose ability is far below the rank. What on earth is the point of objectives when one veigar can blast your entire team to pieces, and quite literally emoting outside your base leaving the objective there. I think you will not be able to get any message across until you are able to give a reason why 0/6, 2/10 exists in my games, blaming me for losing the game can only go so far, especially when the enemy felt sorry for my struggle and their actually appreciate me still been a threat to them. Point proven, good day and thanks for your time to deal with my vent.
JustClone (EUNE)
: Fella, I can see your strategy. It does work... die less, secure kills etc... 100% agree with it. There is a time and place for it. But if you want to get better rank, you need to stop with this "KDA" bullshit. You need to focus on performance. Statistics that matter. Not just to compare kills and deaths. It worked for you till now, but if you want to get higher - you need to learn to actually play this game. Because getting more gold, giving less gold to the enemy, when you put it next to objectives value, it is not really the most important thing, is it? Try to help your teammates more. Try to get objectives... I mean, its hard to me to understand, how 14/5 Eve performs at the same level of 3/10 Ez... It just cant happen, you know? You should be able to make this guy look like super safe child toy compared to you... You know what I mean?
> [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dRnUdALM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-21T07:31:02.930+0000) > > Fella, I can see your strategy. > > It does work... die less, secure kills etc... > 100% agree with it. There is a time and place for it. > > But if you want to get better rank, you need to stop with this "KDA" bullshit. > You need to focus on performance. > Statistics that matter. > > Not just to compare kills and deaths. > > It worked for you till now, but if you want to get higher - you need to learn to actually play this game. > Because getting more gold, giving less gold to the enemy, when you put it next to objectives value, it is not really the most important thing, is it? > > Try to help your teammates more. Try to get objectives... > > I mean, its hard to me to understand, how 14/5 Eve performs at the same level of 3/10 Ez... > It just cant happen, you know? > > You should be able to make this guy look like super safe child toy compared to you... > You know what I mean? Objectives are hard to get when they are in your base before baron spawns, or you trying to engage solo against 4 players that are killing drakes. For that matter, pushing out of position for the tower because everyone else is dead waiting for the timer, I would have thought trying to defend your inhib tower is better than their first-tier tower. Honestly, I can't express what I experienced through just stats without asking your time to look through the replays but who has the time. That particular ez is just one of many, I am not behind his computer stopping him going in to die, super safe does not mean I have to go into a 1 vs 5 so that instead of ez getting himself killed, adding me to the inting list. If you just look at even the timeline, most of these start around 2:30, which is quite literally when I am level 2. I have tried j4 jungle and rushing to lane to punish them and coming back for more, but I am not 3 players, I can not cover every lane and the enemy are not idiots that feed. I can't make every gank count whilst losing levels without doing enough camps. I have played at a higher level where average game at 10 minutes is around 5 -10 deaths for both teams. Also when you ping them to come contest and they come, then objectives are actually **contestable**, in every game I play, if you brother enough to look at the timeline, it is 20+ or 30+ kills and death, at that point, it is impossible to contest any objectives without making it into top plays and for a terrible smiter like I am, it is even harder. I decayed from diamond due to inactivity and honestly, it has been a real struggle to get back up. The bottom line, I consider defending my nexus more important than an AFK ez farming and pushing their first-tier because he is griefing. i can't do anything about performance in terms of csing or structural damage. I am not proud of my capability in cs especially when performance score depends heavily on it. So when I play in a lane, even I get kills and good KDA, I don't contribute to the team as much as I can as a jungle.
Rioter Comments
: Well, detecting griefing is much harder than detecting abusive chat behaviour. The system is not perfect, we all know it. What you did by reporting him, was flagging the guy, and bringing him into the spotlight of Riot's system. 2-3 more games ruined and he gets a direct 14 days to perma ban, depending on what punishment tier he is in atm. Until we don't get a better AI, that can analyse situations as a human would, taking context / player mood / etc. into consideration, we'll just have to suck it up, report, and keep playing, or move on to another game if we can't handle this. For me, personally, the good outweighs the bad, hence why I'm still here after 8 years. You need to reevaluate if this is the game for you, knowing all these facts, and if it is, perhaps take it easier on the chat. Positive change is not made, by being part of the problem.
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ypBTGqnN,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-11T08:11:26.407+0000) > > Well, detecting griefing is much harder than detecting abusive chat behaviour. The system is not perfect, we all know it. > What you did by reporting him, was flagging the guy, and bringing him into the spotlight of Riot's system. 2-3 more games ruined and he gets a direct 14 days to perma ban, depending on what punishment tier he is in atm. > > Until we don't get a better AI, that can analyse situations as a human would, taking context / player mood / etc. into consideration, we'll just have to suck it up, report, and keep playing, or move on to another game if we can't handle this. For me, personally, the good outweighs the bad, hence why I'm still here after 8 years. > > You need to reevaluate if this is the game for you, knowing all these facts, and if it is, perhaps take it easier on the chat. > > Positive change is not made, by being part of the problem. I think a guy having 73% win inting 1/8/2 is quite obvious. Quite frankly, my games are just full of this 'smurfs' or 'pros' flaming and feeding. Sure they have high winrate, but why is it my fault if they go on a rampage feeding. Kinda hard to carry. Every platium game i am in, if I am not playing at my diamond level, I will 100% lose. It is given someone on my team will feed like crap, and begins to flame everyone before throwing out the stats that are nothing like what he is playing at. It is just matchmking ruinning people enjoyment of game.
GLurch (EUW)
: >Im playing this game for like 7 years or more - nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING has changed for all these years in terms of toxic behaviour, vulgarisms and sort of these. Are you sure? Because I am quite sure a lot has changed. Just to name a few examples: The honor system got introduced. It also got reworked. Not going too in-depth there because that alone is way too much information. The Tribunal got introduced and once again, also got reworked and because of the chaos it was (mainly it taking weeks before a punishment for the report of a game was issued) it got replaced by the current system (it also has an even better accuracy than the Tribunal). The way reports work got changed, at the beginning, if you reported someone and the person you reported was deemed as "innocent", your reports were worth less and thus weren't checked as much anymore. This got completely removed, all reports are always worth the exact same. There also used to be a time when permanent bans and bans in general didn't exist, people only amassed chat restrictions for their toxic behavior. This obviously also got changed to the current system, in which people can actually get banned. People used to get away with a chat restriction for hate speech. So once again, *a lot* has changed, even if you may not remember it or may not have felt it as much. >You need real human in flesh - and imean NEED because mostly kids are playing LOL. What do you mean by this? Is Riot supposed to hire actual people to judge games? If so, League of Legends has more than 100 million monthly players, meaning we can assume that, if everyone of these guys plays 10 games a month, there are 100 million games played every month. We end up with an average of about 3 million games played every day. Let's just say all these games are rather short and last about 20 minutes. That's 60 million minutes of footage, or in other words 1 million hours or about 41 days of footage. How many people is Riot supposed to employ to go through this? Not to mention that they'll be expected to go through all of this as soon as the games are done with and the reports were sent. If we're talking specifically about toxicity, they'll only have to go through the chats, but that's still a horrendous amount of text they'll have to go through and in the end, they'll also just look for keywords. They'll only be able to take context into account in a limited sense. You can't expect strangers to always grasp every situation in a chat when they're completely unfamiliar to the people in there. Also, humans make mistakes. Since they're expected to go through lots of chats, it's quite possible someone will overlook something, or misread something and issue a false punishment. Of course, this is also the case with the current system, it also does mistakes, but a machine doesn't overlook things or misreads stuff. A machine just perfectly does whatever it's told. The main problem is to accurately tell it what it has to look for, for example in the case of intentional feeding. Is it supposed to look for people towerdiving and dying? What about those that don't do it to troll but the enemy just got away with 10 hp or something? Is it supposed to look for people stealing jungle camps? At which point is someone stealing a jungle camp? What if it accidentally happens or if the jungler actually allowed you to take the camp? What if it's just friends fooling around? I think you get the problem. >And please don't even start with this excuses like "you can mute" - RIOT is responsible for that. Noone else, its their job to make gaming enviorment healthy and safe. I wasn't going to. The mute button isn't a permanent solution, that's right. It's Riots responsibility to punish people, but retaliation doesn't work out for you either. The mute button is just in case you can't stand whatever is being written, so you don't have to read it anymore. The best situation would've been that you didn't need to read it to begin with, but Riot can't punish someone before they're even toxic to begin with, so that's unrealistic. >Btw - seen emissaries alot here. "You are wasting your time here" - and these are not my words. I know I am. This is a hobby of mine, I do this in my free-time, just like all the other Emissaries and Wrenchmen. I'm not getting any money, I'm not learning a whole lot that'll be useful for my job, it's basically just wasting time. However, so is playing games and we all waste time every now and then. It's humane and it's also needed, if you never wasted any time, you'd most definitely get a burnout.
For comparison, 'you f***ing black jew inbreed' [Link](https://imgur.com/BFTe6xw) are considered fine by the report system and to a wider extent, other players who support the statement are also considered ok. This is the problem. There is no reinforced guidance on the system like the Chinese do. Their automatic system flag out content considered problematic and the feedback is given to both reporting and reported party to reflect on, you can even contest the findings, obviously with limits. The current system simply does not do that. It is only recently it tells you one of your reports has lead to punishment but does not tell you who and which, so you don't know what is ok and what is not, the excuse given is that clear guidance can lead to deliberate avoidance. Well, there is a system proving otherwise, why is riot not adapting it? > A machine just perfectly does whatever it's told. The main problem is to accurately tell it what it has to look for, for example in the case of intentional feeding. Is it supposed to look for people towerdiving and dying? What about those that don't do it to troll but the enemy just got away with 10 hp or something? Is it supposed to look for people stealing jungle camps? At which point is someone stealing a jungle camp? What if it accidentally happens or if the jungler actually allowed you to take the camp? What if it's just friends fooling around? I think you get the problem. If a player is averaging 1 min per death counting death timer and enemy is practically full health. Is this bad player? Bad game? Anyone can say with confidence that he is intentionally running down. It is fine if the issue is blurred sometimes humans fail to distinguish the border, but when there is an issue startling obvious that are not tackled like[ this](https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/4200812291/204545932?tab=overview), then clearly the system is flawed. Considering both cases happened today in the span of 4 games after I read your response, I would say there is a huge amount that Riot can change if not at least experiment. Putting up excuses to deflect the problem is simply unreasonable. Even keeping the mute after the game in post-match screen is not implemented, so I have to witness that being said to me despite muting the kassadin in-game after he spews his first words. I took a break from the game for over a year over this kind of toxic, but I came back and experiencing the same thing. It is putting me off once again.
Rioter Comments
: We do nothing and realize that, beyond superficial fixes that detect only the most obvious of cases, this isn't an engineering problem that riot can fix. It's a human problem that stems from the players. The anonymity of the internet allows people to reveal what they truly are, and most people are vile and nasty creatures at their core. You can't fix that. You can only accept it and move past it.
> [{quoted}](name=Nightangael,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EEVLUEOW,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-28T19:15:30.523+0000) > > We do nothing and realize that, beyond superficial fixes that detect only the most obvious of cases, this isn't an engineering problem that riot can fix. It's a human problem that stems from the players. The anonymity of the internet allows people to reveal what they truly are, and most people are vile and nasty creatures at their core. You can't fix that. You can only accept it and move past it. I think one decent thing to do minimum is to balance and punish people who paid to rank up. The number of games I played where the game come burning to the ground in 5-10mins from start is abnormal(85%). League is the most competitive unforgiving game I played (1 vs 1 is though when you reach your peak ranking, tougher when matchmaking puts you at an disadvantage further, but it has one of the most poorly design ranking system and poor team balance. OP probably suffered the same fate as I am. No fun in having 4 games ruined by 0/8/0s and then one game the 0/8/0 on the enemy side. It is both melting down like crazy always in chat, muting it does not help you from witnessing the madness since you can just say i quit. (Honestly, the option was to quit the game or don't play competitively which is the attraction to me, I took the former) It really pains to see 0/8/0 mid main doing this repeatedly and although you volunteered to give up mid so that he does not rush down mid. Even after you reported but only to see him raging about mid or feed in the next champ select. Boy, if the best thing I learn from the league, it is probably how to manage my anger and I credit league for challenging the limit of my teenage emotions. With a rigorous and rewarding report system akind to LOL CHINA or Wangzhe Rongyao, the issue can be minimized. The study has shown that trolling and raging decreased by 80% and a report feedback and punishment for false report meant that rage reporting/false report is non-existent. Quite frankly, to me, Riot not implementing this meant their player base heavily relies on these offenders, without them blocked from playing, the game matchmaking might get worse than it is already. Bottom line, there is a proven working report and feedback system out there, but Riot is not implementing it for its own reasons.
: Tell us your Ranked 2018 stories!
Being gone for a while and saw this by chance on twitter, had a laugh so here is my best story, abeit not in any of those above categories but nevertheless about ranked and hardstuck. One guy wanted mid, I traded with him and went jungle. He was feeding(intent or not) and started using explicit language against me.(#junglelife) Furious by previous games and the match making I hit back ‘politely’ (Incase you wonder what it means by politely, instead of mindless attack on his life or anything real, it is full of hurtful irony about his gameplay without the explicits[I never involve personal attack no matter what they say and even if they do use personal/racist, I don’t care and usually mute because hard to find irony in downright awful things]), nevertheless not a nice thing to do. End of game, I was chat banned. Angry with the game but I did ‘flame’.(Before you go off about this experience was awful for other 3 players, my language was the kindest among the 5 raging players. And no, I was not first to respond to him, teammates were not happy with him feeding and blaming me.) Queue up again, and this time the guy was mid and I was auto filled support. Great, now that matchmaking stills matches him with me, surely he does well now right? Maybe he just had a bad game last game, but I can’t be at fault now since I am not jungle this game. But he fed and went on another rampage against the team(Mainly the poor jungle. Did not join in since I was chat banned and last time I defend a poor chap being flamed at. I was also punished.) Enough is enough I said to myself, so I quit. The only game with its behaviour system that made me revolt. I have quit league for a few months now, and I have enjoyed the time away. Every time my friends invites me back, I think about the matchmaking and how much riot does to prevent trolling and inting. I just say, nah, this game is too much for me, I will fare better in Rust. Sorry about the word count.
: Don't be mad at junglers who gank you.
Would be surprised if they do not rage at me after their first death regardless if enemy jungler is involved. Sad but true for 100% games for past 20 games.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: You still risk a ban for it.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HOcw4yiv,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-04-07T18:29:41.171+0000) > > You still risk a ban for it. A guy lost his lane and blames me, so he follows me entire game ruining my clear. Salt on the wound when he is not banned doing something so obvious.
Rioter Comments
Bogi (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=MinJinSun,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=U9fww7yB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-07T05:16:54.548+0000) > > Well trolls do happen when you play blind pick especially alone. That's the risk I stopped taking long time ago, I only play normals when draft pick is available. I do not advise you to play blind pick if you do not have atleast 4 premades. Not this time, but happens in draft pick as well. Even in ranked ...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
BobbyB103 (EUW)
: When people say learn to carry they don't mean learn to win 100% of your games....
> [{quoted}](name=BobbyB103,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=pA6RbrJa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-17T01:38:13.123+0000) > > When people say learn to carry they don't mean learn to win 100% of your game Nothing to do with winrate, just pointing out the fact that even though i perform consistently better, I am matched with teammates who are consistently performing **much** worse than their counterpart. And sometimes not even their skill that is the problem, but how they treat the situation. Take the most recent game. https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3459608690/204545932?tab=overview Bot/top over extended with twitch as enemy jungle. The result is constant double for twitch... When I said pull back so I can counter gank, their exploded with toxic words and start comparing maokai and twitch. They fail to understand that twitch ganked you because you are over extending and low... And because mid wanted cho gath, I choose maokai, and certainly fail to perform well with lanes pushed. But I did at least prevent a few twitch kills but counterganking.
Ashen Soul (EUNE)
: This is a team game, 3 out of 5 of your teammates refuse to play then there isn't much you can do, no matter how much you get fed. Unless the enemy has the same situation in their team.
> [{quoted}](name=Killy,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=pA6RbrJa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-17T02:45:11.621+0000) > > This is a team game, 3 out of 5 of your teammates refuse to play then there isn't much you can do, no matter how much you get fed. Unless the enemy has the same situation in their team. Yea, bit annoying when this happens in 90% of my game. I don't get as fed every single game... Not all the player on the enemy team is having a 'bad day' like my team always do.
UPPERCASE (EUW)
: Why you should't flame anyone who is "inting" in your eyes
When more than 2 out of 4 people in your team are having a 'bad day' in 95% of your games, you begin to wonder if it is your skill level, the matchmaking or just plain bad luck. KDA won't change, win rate won't change, just your teammates who change from two extreme ends. Taking the rollercoaster from plat 5 to 1 and back to 5, this is the reason i play league.
Rioter Comments
Dula Peep (EUW)
: won 2 games of clash tournament but still stuck in queue
Played and won two games. But in the bracket, it said the game 2 did not happen and it was a win by bye (But we played and won both?). Also the reward given is for placing 8th in the 8 player tournament rather than 1st in 4 players one.
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > Why do sick individual says this when I ask them to report inting bot lane. Why do you ask them to report people for you? It's not necessary, and considered unwanted behaviour. A single report is always enough. And just because they're having a bad game, doesn't mean they're intentionally feeding.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rOaYATOA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-04T13:52:21.414+0000) > > Why do you ask them to report people for you? It's not necessary, and considered unwanted behaviour. A single report is always enough. > > And just because they're having a bad game, doesn't mean they're intentionally feeding. Having a bad game is one thing, but when a vayne buy tears and mobility bots and goes 2/17 is another. Perhaps fixing matchmaking will help 'bad days' because of the games i play 95% bot is guaranteed to lose by a huge margin even if I sacrifice levels and gold to camp them. The minute i leave they dies.
Saibbo (EUW)
: well you know.. you are not the mid-bot carry, but a tank, as a tank you'd probably peel for them, as you said the enemy does when you focus someone.. and 1v3? that shouldn't happen, most of the time is your fault for not backing and going full ... on them
My most recent game as Kayn: Normally I play as a tank, but that gets depressing watching 5 ppl smacking u while ur team does nothing. I kept draven, Lulu and gragas occupied while my team has to 4 vs 2 in a 5 vs 5 teamfight. I meant 1 vs 3 in a 5 vs 5 team fight, as I am not stupid enough to go 1 vs 3 head first. And pretty much hates being called my fault when botlane goes 0/6 under 5 min. Draven 1 vs 2 my botlane getting doubles constantly, while lulu camped mid which tilted tf who then join botlane flaming me. I outperformed Gragas by a huge amount and at no veil, just because I can't divide myself into 3 and do jungle/camp top/camp mid/camp bot at the same time. Disgusting to think that a jungler should be able to do that when I have not even cleared my second buff. LVL 2 when bot begins flame after double kill for draven.
Rioter Comments
Yurodivi (EUNE)
: i'm not very good jng but i got bot side take lev 3 and gank.Then i go other buff and gank top. then i go back to buy. After that repeat or i act depending on whats going on in map.
> [{quoted}](name=Yurodivi,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vBpXBPrJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-03T01:59:55.803+0000) > > i'm not very good jng but i got bot side take lev 3 and gank.Then i go other buff and gank top. then i go back to buy. After that repeat or i act depending on whats going on in map. I have trouble keeping my health when clearing one single side as tanks. Golems, and Gromps takes chunks of my life and usually have to back after. Also, I might find an empty top jungle because of invasion, however, I will give it a go.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Smerk (EUW)
: Well, you have to make trades, either one game with solid chance to be enjoyable or two clown fiestas. And I can't think of a way to fix this "problem" of blind pick. You can't really detect those "trolls", they type idc because they won't be punished for that, make that punishable and they will do that without telling a word. Maybe you can find a solution, but so far I only saw whining, without any constructive thoughts
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cbxqqEEi,comment-id=00010000000000000001,timestamp=2017-11-01T16:32:42.181+0000) > > Well, you have to make trades, either one game with solid chance to be enjoyable or two clown fiestas. And I can't think of a way to fix this "problem" of blind pick. You can't really detect those "trolls", they type idc because they won't be punished for that, make that punishable and they will do that without telling a word. Maybe you can find a solution, but so far I only saw whining, without any constructive thoughts Chat log is right there. Just had a game where a lee lock jungle after I called and locked. He followed me entire game. Pretty obvious from game review to see this. Chose to afk since why do i need to put up with this. Then i get afk behaviour warning. So punished for trying to avoid confrontation with that Lee. So the only choice is to tense up entire game trying to outsmite a lee? Even if I go Top and gave jungle to him he follows... Call it whining or not, I am tired of defining 'trolling' or putting up with it. These behaviors still exist and Riot is not seeking more preferable solutions. If truly for the reason of deterring these ppl, Blind pick won't exsist, the fact that it still remains shows the attitude of riot
Smerk (EUW)
: Lately Riot reduced time required for champion select in draft games, it only takes 5 minutes at most to finish now, but usually takes around 3 or even less, not that long in my opinion to not consider playing drafts instead of blind picks
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cbxqqEEi,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-11-01T16:19:57.828+0000) > > Lately Riot reduced time required for champion select in draft games, it only takes 5 minutes at most to finish now, but usually takes around 3 or even less, not that long in my opinion to not consider playing drafts instead of blind picks I think you are leaving out the queue times, I have tried draft pick. And sadly for the same time, I can play only one draft game when I can squeeze two blind picks. Just feel pretty left out by how Riot chose to avoid the trolls instead of confronting them. Much prefer a more direct action from Riot. It is not even that hard to detect these ppl, just from champion select chat, it is crystal clear. The fact that they brazenly typed out 'idc' shows how little pressure they feel from riot.
Smerk (EUW)
: You mentioned draft pick, but it doesn't satisfy you, so do you have other solution in mind? Personally I meet such guys less than once in a hundred draft games, so I guess it solves this problem for me
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cbxqqEEi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-01T16:01:25.203+0000) > > You mentioned draft pick, but it doesn't satisfy you, so do you have other solution in mind? Personally I meet such guys less than once in a hundred draft games, so I guess it solves this problem for me I wish to play the game, but I can't make time for it. So Riot is basically telling innocent players that either you put up with trolls or don't play the game. Feels very much left out. I want to go into a game playing what i want, not what trolls left me with. And quite frankly Riot has done nothing to stop these behaviours and have avoided addressing the issue, other than 'we can't create a prisoner's island' So let's create an island for innocent players. (Compromised for the trolls, or suffer from the trolls. In the real world, compromises can be made but i never heard of compromises made to let criminals roam free.' You can't even report them for it. Ruins your mood and if you retaliate, you get banned. I got banned for doing exactly that, and that was before draft pick in ranked. Imagine the ordeal I have to go through to play a ranked game that is supposed to be fun for me.
: > And yes draft pick is solution, but it do not deter this kind of behaviour. There is a solution, but you refuse to use it. That's up to you, but then you shouldn't complain. Of course it would be nice if a solution wouldn't be needed, but that's another story.
> [{quoted}](name=Monsieur Kast,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cbxqqEEi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-01T15:57:22.951+0000) > > There is a solution, but you refuse to use it. That's up to you, but then you shouldn't complain. Of course it would be nice if a solution wouldn't be needed, but that's another story. Instead of making it clear to those trolls that we do not want this kind of behaviour, the normals players have to wait for 5 min more per game to play and thus spending more time. Instead of deterring the behaviour, Riot puts a blind eye to it. We should not be living in the shadow of trolls, and making way for them to roam free.
Rioter Comments
: Things you shouldn't do in League [Rebirth]
https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ramyskie Does not explain why I can't win with a 5 KDA Cho gath Rip. Should add another two: Don't play your first-time champ to tilt your team. (Seriously, playing yi top with ignite and loses 2/10 is horrific. Solo carried the enemy team with these kinds of picks and plays; Your team will 100% explode all over the place) Don't rage at split pushers. (You don't have to keep screaming to keep the team together, sometimes people made a call and might or might not be right. you never know he may win you a losing game just by bulldozing the enemy nexus while you fight 4 vs 5.) P.S: RIOT! Stop making my life difficult. Once I win with one champ too much, you smack me with poor players!!! I can't master all the champ to keep up winning streak!!!
Rioter Comments
kadett17 (EUW)
: Just leave it and try to get better at the game. Your skill determines were you belong. Not their fault tbh.
> [{quoted}](name=kadett17,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UKiH1AKd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-07T16:15:46.922+0000) > > Just leave it and try to get better at the game. Your skill determines were you belong. Not their fault tbh. Snowballed in to promo, first promo 3/15 botlane. They stayed 1/12 for most part of the game. Varus extremely toxic, saying that it is everyone else's fault rather than his. http://imgur.com/a/EF0CV This does not look like a BALANCED game to me at all. Either ez is smurfing or varus brought this account. My skill determines I belong in plat and truly I match up with insane good players and have a FULLFILLING struggle to win and YET some opponents are clearly in the wrong elo and snowballing is not fun at all, however it is partly Riot's responsibility to make each game more evenly matched and less snowballs and 20 min FF games with rage quitters. Meanwhile, they are out there punishing people who are victims of this poor behaviour and do not even wish to have their matchmaking algorithms scrutinized by the community.
Rioter Comments
: Side note: I don't work on the system that actually enforces this behaviour. We can't enforce the rules during the game itself; We don't really have a system in place that will instantly ban you *during the game* if you are intentionally feeding or trolling. Also note that disciplinary action is triggered from a report. So, it follows that unless you report someone after a game, they won't get punished (or even investigated for punishments). I understand that it can be frustrating to play against feeders or rage-quitters (I too have had my fair share of these players during my time playing League), but do note that they do get punished. I don't exact stats here so I can't really comment on the efficiency of the system, but if someone gets reported it is going to get investigated (unless you've made a lot of dishonest reports). All I can encourage you to do is to report these problematic players so they get properly punished. You can find more info about reports [here](http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/player-behavior/reports-how-do-they-work).
> [{quoted}](name=A Red Herring,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EzAREtAE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-06T00:52:03.826+0000) > > Side note: I don't work on the system that actually enforces this behaviour. > > We can't enforce the rules during the game itself; We don't really have a system in place that will instantly ban you *during the game* if you are intentionally feeding or trolling. Also note that disciplinary action is triggered from a report. So, it follows that unless you report someone after a game, they won't get punished (or even investigated for punishments). > > I understand that it can be frustrating to play against feeders or rage-quitters (I too have had my fair share of these players during my time playing League), but do note that they do get punished. I don't exact stats here so I can't really comment on the efficiency of the system, but if someone gets reported it is going to get investigated (unless you've made a lot of dishonest reports). > > All I can encourage you to do is to report these problematic players so they get properly punished. > You can find more info about reports [here](http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/player-behavior/reports-how-do-they-work). Perhaps looking into how matchmaking could be improved? I am having to play against 11/0 fizz and 7/0 twitch all the time. It is not fun getting snowballed. And frankly not all of the ppl on my team feeding them is doing with intent. Thus reporting them is useless. Even still, not really enjoying a 30% winrate with 3+ KDA while team total is less than 0.5 often below 0.2 :( I am facing demotion to gold atm, it is frustrating because I climbed from gold 5 enduring this, but often I just get way more fed before their team does, but my skill level is only of that of a plat and I can not snowball faster than enemy does. It is frustrating I am going to be gold after trying so hard for plat... And there is NOTHING i could have done to change it. Unless I become a diamond god... EDIT: I don't know anymore, My demotion to gold had 3 feeders and 3 rage quitters... Why...
: It is called probability, it is not a conspiracy. All win/loss streaks will come to an end. You probably don't notice the bad players in your team when you win in the same way that you do when you lose. Riot does not have to enforce a 50% winrate, that will happen naturally when you reach your true rank. But it is easier to blame Riot for your failure to win, right?
> [{quoted}](name=Wa5abi65,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=c8F0GWRu,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-04-05T08:13:41.786+0000) > > It is called probability, it is not a conspiracy. > All win/loss streaks will come to an end. You probably don't notice the bad players in your team when you win in the same way that you do when you lose. > Riot does not have to enforce a 50% winrate, that will happen naturally when you reach your true rank. > But it is easier to blame Riot for your failure to win, right? Never said conspiracy, I leave that to the whiners, but I do feel that it is a SIDE-EFFECT of how 50% win rate somehow has to be obeyed. And I seen plenty of awful players in my winning team. 2/25 Riven main the other day is a good example. We won even though she fed a fiora badly. This will happen naturally when I reach my rank, I climbed to plat 5 from gold 5 on a 43% win rate, but expected since last season I was plat. But then it became more noticeable the variation in player's ability. I believe their match making system is based on the 50% mark. Whenever I am on a win streak I come to an abrupt halt with 12/32 etc games. This is not what should have every game.
Rioter Comments
: Why didnt you dodge this last game with cho man? It was an obvious loss. You would save both lp and your mood.
> [{quoted}](name=PatrickB8man,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=c8F0GWRu,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-04-02T10:47:59.106+0000) > > Why didnt you dodge this last game with cho man? It was an obvious loss. You would save both lp and your mood. By your saying... I should have dodge my last 5 games, because all of them are an uphill struggle. I would have lost 15 LP and probably can't play at all.
Rioter Comments
VØLK (EUW)
: the main thing he did wasnt the writting mid/late game..it was the intent ruining the game by dieing on purpose and not doing anything with the team and running around the map doing nothing....how is that trolling intent dieing etc NOT BAN WORTHY??? please someone explain this to me.
> [{quoted}](name=VØLK,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oORlkqyL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-03-08T18:50:34.949+0000) > > the main thing he did wasnt the writting mid/late game..it was the intent ruining the game by dieing on purpose and not doing anything with the team and running around the map doing nothing....how is that trolling intent dieing etc NOT BAN WORTHY??? please someone explain this to me. Not ban worthy because Riot can't make an AI smart enough to distinguish troll and bad days. This issue always existed and don't expect it to change.
: To all ranked supports mains out there, I feel for you ;)
But being a mostly support player, I feel that it is the most difficult because you have a duty to get your adc fed and all at the same time to protect her from harm. You have die before her, flash to give lantern. That is the life of a support. Build all shields, leave all kills. Unless you are playing AP sup XD If you have trouble coping, go into other roles for a few games. Team up with a friend. Or just chill. I ranted before, but finally come to sense that I am bound to end a win streak as well as a lose streak. Hint: If an adc is bad, they usually shows in champselect chat.
: I thought about that but I couldn't find any other game to play. I play cs go in Global Elite rank but it has too many cheaters. Even more frustrating. It's all about luck I guess. I have never felt like I'm lucky in my life. And same thing happens in games as well..
Well, I tilted before, but hey, they will make sure you win some lose some ^^. Last season I started with 80% win rate over 100 games. At the end of the season. I am just above 51% after hitting Plat and all my one trip ponies{{champion:154}} {{champion:99}} fails to do magic. This season I started with 14% win rate with 4+ KDA (That is a drop from Plat 5 to Gold 5!!!), But now I am just below 50% and recovering ^^ Don't have to play games to relax. Surf Youtube Chill{{summoner:13}} Go watch movies Or I recommend Tera, which is PvE and some PvP. Addictive and great people in NA. EU server is bit messy and deserted. If you want to see me rant and rage. Look for my posts in Boards. I am sure my rants left a mark XD [Img[http://i.imgur.com/lORGQPZ.png[/img]
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=321BHXRI,comment-id=000b00000001000000010000,timestamp=2016-08-13T18:41:53.914+0000) > > Ranked bans don't make people playing above their skill level fall down. If anything, they help keeping them right where they are. > > You're suggesting to move the toxicity from one queue to another - which is precisely one of the reasons for the community backlash on Riot, as I stated in my previous post. The ranked bans were supposed to help people reform - they didn't. Which is the second reason they were retired. > > And you clearly defeated your own argument by admitting that ranked bans didn't stop trolling from occurring, which is what you claim they would do if reinstated. Hence i said a new more sophisticated ranked ban is needed. The original ranked ban only reduce toxicity but the root problem remains. Drive out the trolls, the flames will go with them.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=321BHXRI,comment-id=000b000000010000,timestamp=2016-08-11T17:30:22.725+0000) > > How do ranked bans prevent trolling? Aren't those issued _after_ you already broke the rules? It defeats the meaning of "prevention". Also, why should unranked players even care about ranked bans? > Besides, one of the reasons Riot retired ranked restrictions is - probably - the huge backlash from the community. You really want to reinstate a punishment tier that was clearly the source of more problems than it actually solved? Trolling in ranked has a far more significant negative impact than in normals. Prevention could be statistic analysed. Those deem to perform badly are either at a higher elo than theirs or trolling. Either way, it bring negativity to the game since one team is disadvantaged. Ranked ban certainly helped me to climb to plat quicker. The games are clean cut with no toxicity, surprisingly did not prevent trolls, but no flame = everyone still trying. After its retirement, I went on a 21 games lose streak because of people flaming after first blood and defusing only makes it worse. A crackdown on trolls/elo boosting will help verbal abuse to stop in addition to just pure toxicity.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=321BHXRI,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2016-08-11T07:41:07.755+0000) > > How would you prevent trolls, and what defines them? Ramyskie : Can i pick for someone? Number 2 : pick me kled Ramyskie : I play annie/lux/lb/vel Ramyskie : Don't have he sry :< Number 1 : LOL Number 1 : are u serous Ramyskie : sup can i pick for u Number 3 : +SIX: this champ is 1 dqy out Number 3 : and ppl want to play it in rank Number 3 : not in my game thx Ramyskie : It is broken Number 1 : okai Ramyskie : kled is broken Ramyskie : Imagine a sion but do dmg (Number 3 bans kled) Number 1 : have u even seen kainzje's history match?then stfu Number 3 : all new champs are broken Number 3 : and ppl cant play it Number 2: sorry this champ is 1 day out Number 2: not in my game Number 3 : yeye Number 3 : no prob mate Ramyskie : sup who are u playing? Number 1 : sunno Ramyskie : ireali is let through well Number 1 : pick me lux Number 1 : as support Number 1 : or morgana Number 1 : or leo Number 1 : leona Number 1 : pick leo (Number 3 locks in nunu on adc role with ghost + clense) Number 1 : there u go,that's why i wanted lux Number 1 : what do you want to play Number 3 : (link to his profile) Number 3: u nabs had a free game Number 3 : but this guy want it so Number 1 : no one cares you piec of **** Number 2: no one cares Numbe r2: not even your mom cares about you Ramyskie : pick me vel Number 1 : next time before u ban a champion,look match history Ramyskie : vel coz Number 3 : velk ur trashy low elo bastard Number 3 : stfu Number 3 : thx My typical game/champion select. Toxicity aside. Number 3 is trolling by choosing nunu on adc role with ghosy + clense. Number 2 decided to play kled with a KDA of 0.2 Prevent troll? Ranked ban.
DontKnow (EUNE)
: That's not the only problem,i'm a little mad because we were winning easy that match,we had 33 kills vs 18 for the enemy,but the problem was that we were 4 and they 5.I wish they could give a win for that match,or atleast my LP back,it should be a Lose Prevented,but RIot Games...i bet he won't get ban or anything.
> [{quoted}](name=xXStrumfXx,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=uAZEjKlF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-08-11T13:22:14.405+0000) > > That&#x27;s not the only problem,i&#x27;m a little mad because we were winning easy that match,we had 33 kills vs 18 for the enemy,but the problem was that we were 4 and they 5.I wish they could give a win for that match,or atleast my LP back,it should be a Lose Prevented,but RIot Games...i bet he won&#x27;t get ban or anything. It could be easily exploited then, unfair to those on enemy team.
Show more

Ramyskie

Level 161 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion