Rioter Comments
: Adcs are the ones meant to counter tanks... you need their strong sustained damage and crits to deal with the,... but Jhin is one of the few adcs who struggles with this due to a lack of sustained damage. So your team comp was simply unequipped to deal with a tank threat and your enemies took advantage of this fact... simple as that. Your team comp also had very little team fight potential and poor scaling... while your enemies had a strong teamfight comp... so your comp was going to get massacred in team fights and in the late game unless you got fed and ended early. So not the tank’s fault but your team comp’s
can you plz tell me the champs that counters hard to tanks in late game and also itesm too plz
: Meanwhile, anyone else is whining about assassins and "league of botlane". Ok {{champion:33}}.
: What was your team comp out of curiosity?
shen-evelynn-talon-jhin and rakan, their team- olaf- sejuani-lux-bard and kai sa
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Pig54 (EUW)
: I HAVE SAME PROBLEM....WTF I LOST MY LP....AND I HAVE 5 AFK MATCHMAKING NOW....
try to close league, then open client and click the cog button on top right corner, and then press initial full repair in settings, worked forme
RedAce007 (EUW)
: it wont go to the game, just stays at the league client and shows reconnect button after champ selec
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
GLurch (EUW)
: >everyday but it still does not mean that you can add a bot which would just ban anyone if they get 4 reports According to what we know, Riot treats one report the exact same as 4 or even 9. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/t4BNHARj-banned-again?comment=00030000000000000002 >look if its banning someone can we plz take ACTUALLY ppl to review the chats and THEN ban players? i know millions play everyday but riot is a big orginization they can hire ppl to do such simple things Riot may be a big company, but some things are just out of question. This would just consume **way** too much money, probably more than Riot has and neither would it be cost-efficient for them in any way. Riot used to have a tribunal fueled by players who could judge the punishments people should get handed and even then, it still took an average time of a week for someone to receive their punishment, which is way too long. Even one day is probably too long, since reform rates heavily plummet if the offender doesn't even remember what he did to get him punished. Also, you may assume humans make less mistakes than an AI, but humans also make mistakes and the punishments they may give could vary depending on personal reasons or such, while the current system treats everyone the same. [The system currently hands out about one false punishment out of 6000](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/36ow3s/new_player_reform_system_heads_into_testing/crgerx5), while the original goal was to have an error rate of about 0,1%, which shows just how low that number actually is. >also plz can we stop with this extreme youtube style change of profanity rule plz? The behavior Riot punishes is solely based on what the community reports. If noone were to report for what you deem to be acceptable, it wouldn't get punished. However, people do report for it and they do it because it ruins their fun and gaming experience. You may think of it as acceptable, however, others seemingly don't. >calling someone noob or saying wtf or saying omfg stop feeding plz should not be considered toxic To be honest, I don't see the point in saying any of these things. Telling someone to "stop feeding" won't magically help him improve his gameplay, neither will calling him a noob. All it does is fuel the fire more and at most, make him play worse. Also, I'm very sure "wtf" and "omfg" are not considered toxic. Profanity is perfectly fine in-game, as long as you don't overly abuse it or harass anyone with it. For example, using "omfg" to point out the death of one of your teammates is also different than using "omfg" to laugh at the enemy Yasuo spamming his dab emote after dying. The first one at most makes your teammate feel even worse, which won't help anyone, while the second is just... you laughing at something supposed to be a joke. Regardless, if you get punished, it's very doubtful the only thing wrong you did was write "omfg" for whatever reason you may have written it.
i got punished ages ago, i didnt even said anything about it because i know i get way too toxic when someone feeds or do something stupid in my team, this post was just my opinions and questions not a rant and you were smart enough to see that and answer my questions unlike other ppl who will just shittalk me in comments or downvote this thread, so thanks for the answers~
Shukr4n (EUW)
: I smell a chatlog
bann my dik (EUNE)
: bann my dik in my name.......{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Sadolm (EUW)
: DUDE YOU GOT THE CHECKPOINT?!?!? i dont even have one checkpoint after literally 80 games+
it took me around 50 games i think to get this
Sadolm (EUW)
: DUDE YOU GOT THE CHECKPOINT?!?!? i dont even have one checkpoint after literally 80 games+
yup i got it XD now just need 1 more notfication to go honor lvl 1 again :D
Rioter Comments
: I've experienced this before aswell. If your PC suddenly loses power, upon starting up the client it will believe that you don't have the correct version.
Cypherous (EUW)
: The update is likely due to it defaulting to a different region after the crash, double check that first before logging in because even if your client is up to date it will need to patch if it changes region
no i checked that - it was on euw but i still got an update ~
Rioter Comments
: https://www.tutorpro.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Cave_Man_at_Computer.png
i didnt knew gta5 could run on a stone age computer wow
: Tilted version: SERIOUSLY WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU ARE NOT EVEN ABLE TO WRITE A NORMAL TICKET TO GET YOUR PENALTY'S REMOVED OR REPORT A ISSUE! Or: Riot i get this bug with my client and as reward i received a Penalty, can we do something about it?
they dont do shit thats why i am tilted- all they care about is players who pay lots of money or lcs players- the only thing they worry about is getting players banned! not the actualy problems
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: try me :p
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Saibbo (EUW)
: No you need at least honor 2.
Rioter Comments
: Silver dude plays all but supp searching for a team to carry in Clash
sup dude- mid/jungler here ( am unranked ) but i guess i am around s4
Rioter Comments
: well you can add me and we can play some 1 vs 1 but i want to see how you CS (farm) with and without pressure to but like the people before me said this is a team game and if you want to rank up you need to learn how to macro, farm, when to gank an another lane, try to predict you enemy, etc... then we have the campions, beacause we play solo Q it's is no need to learn/ play a load of champions, choose 2 - 4 champions you like and start to learn everything about the champions you choose, knowledge about a champ is key (matchups, how much dmg you can do, etc..) for example, i main mid and top, so my champion pool consist of cassiopeia, viktor (both are late game monsters and can carry a teamfight alone beacause of the aoe dmg), kassadin, diana and for top fiora, cassiopeia and some champions i used to play ( i can still play them but they are weak in the current adc meta) shen, poppy galio. locked on you profile on OP.GG, and i wold say that you should keep zed (mechanical skilled champs are good), drop malz (atleast for ranked) malz nerf was to big, keep annie if you want but she is easy to play, so beacause of that she is easy to predict and outplay. if you like zed, my guess is that you like assasins? try to learn/master fizz, talon (he mby is weak), leblanc, arhi, and atleasr 1 team fight champion like azir, orianna, syndra etc.. and for last, mechanical skill is more important than game knowledge i would say, mechanical skill can win you games alone but game knowledge is useless if you don't have the skill to back it up. that why mechanical skilled champions is better to play than easy champions because you can outplay other people in a 1 vs 2 or 1 vs 3, mechanical skilled champs is more rewarding to play for a long time. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
going to send you a friend request
Shiwah (EUW)
: Not to rain on your parade, but the expectation of measuring which rank you'd be in by 1v1ing is wrong. LoL is a team game, and as such the ability to duel someone effectively is only a part of a vast network of skills (map awareness, CSing, decision making...) that are required to win the game. You aren't a lone island, you're part of an archipelago.
lol i like ppl like you who think they know what they are talking about- now lemme say this '' not to rain on your parade '' i dare you to say that when your team feeds and constantly harrass you for not living up to your expectations :/ this is not a team game- 90% of games i feel like there are 9 opponents not 5- thats how toxic this game is which makes me tilt sometimes and make me toxic too sometimes ~shrugs~
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: eh, you might as well stay at level 2, honor is not worth a thing
at hnor lvl 3 you get honor capsules and i am honor lvl 0 soi dont get any keys frag which i need to open chest
Lantami (EUW)
: Damn, this hard to read. There is a reason for punctuation, please use it. As for the suggestion: I disagree, imo it is fairly easy to get honored. Just be friendly and you should get honored at least every other game.
first of all plz dont be a grammar police i am not proud of my english neither do i care- 2nd trust me its not you may get honor cuz u play with your friends but to me who always play alone in unranked with most probably wood division i get 0 to non honor and i beg to differ - being nice- being good- having good behavior dosnt work because it all depends on your teammates moods
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=RedAce007,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KqhRog6B,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-28T17:38:34.161+0000) > > ok so first is it more likely that a person with no honor will get banned oftenly comparing to person with more honor? Not all all. It doesn't matter how high your honour level is. If you step out of line you will be punished regardless of your honour level. I've seen at least 2 people that were served a 14-day ban while having honour level 5. > [{quoted}](name=RedAce007,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KqhRog6B,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-28T17:38:34.161+0000) > > its usually really hard to get honor from ppl (...) make honor easier to lvl up or atleast show us the progress of our honor Actually, it isn't that hard to get honour. For me it took ~2 or 3 months to reach honour 5, essentially 1 month per level. I find the "everyone gets a small boost" thing to be extremely useful, but for that EVERYONE on the team must honour someone else. My mates, that mainly play as premades, reached honour 5 honouring each other. Maybe I jinxed it and Riot will change that in the future, but for the time being that boost works even with premades.
yeah but i dont have any real life friends who play lol so i cant do that :/ and it is taking forever to increrase my honor lvl from -0 to 1 although i insulted my friend in joke i understand it was still an insult but still :/ i guess i will just abuse him in my native language so riot dont understand what i m saying from now on
Febos (EUW)
: At level 1 you can still earn key fragments, but less than level 2 onwards: [Honour FAQ](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008474148-Honor-FAQ) > ##Are rewards cut for these levels? > At level 1, you earn many less key fragments than normal. At level 0, also known as Dishonorable, you earn nothing at all.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: why would you consider getting a skin for a champ you didnt even like in the first place
cuz the wukong skin looked badass :/
Rioter Comments
Show more

RedAce007

Level 65 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion