JustClone (EUNE)
: I see two completely different styles. The first game she has 3k dmg on champions, 2.5 cs per minute. I agree that this is new player. 100% possible. The second game I see 37k dmg on champions, 5,2 cs per minute. THIS IS COMPLETE CRAP. How do you expect the game will believe that someone did 5.2 cs per minute, in his second try as adc, and managed to pull `40k dmg. To this I say - bullshit. And the system will say bullshit also. First few games you may have a smurf here and there, untill it is determined. But now, after this "show" she pulled, you may be flagged as smurf and see only smurfs. Well deserved. I'm out. AS I SAID, BIG PILE OF LIES. NO WAY THIS GAME WAS PLAYED BY NEW PLAYER. NOONE IS BUYING IT. (Advise? make new account and keep your dirty hands off the mouse and keyboard next time, "staying next to her" - my ass.)
Calm down there, keyboard warrior :^). It is indeed true that I played that second game. That's because I wanted to feel for myself how hard these games were. And it showed that indeed the games are full of smurfs. Now that I know that there is a "smurf threshold", I will indeed keep my filthy hands off her account. The next games will be played by her, hoping that she will not be flagged as smurf. But there is no need to act like a 5 year old who didn't get to stay up after 8pm. I am just asking for info, I am not ranting. I am open for a normal discussion but if you are going to act like a sexual frustrated beaver, I am just going to ignore your next reply Thank you for your info :)
Febos (EUW)
: How many games played and what level is she? *** EDIT [This account](https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/EUW1/2181217676153440) Level 5, after 6 games; some of those were tutorial, like you said in the OP. That account has yet yo hit the "smurf" threshold. Why do you expect the system to know whether or not she's a smurf, if barely any games have been played?
I didn't know there was a smurf threshold. This helps, thank you!
JustClone (EUNE)
: Show me the account you talk about. It does not seem right. The system does not work like that. For me this is bunch of lies and nothing more. Link account or it did not happen.
> [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=QBl9MnYr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-14T11:24:56.318+0000) > > Show me the account you talk about. > It does not seem right. The system does not work like that. > For me this is bunch of lies and nothing more. > > Link account or it did not happen. https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Babetterthanyou She won the game but got destroyed by people who simply cannot be that good at such a low level. That Vayne was at least gold level. I know it is only 1 game but after this one game she didn't feel like giving it another try. It just would be sad if smurfs ruined this game for her.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=RedruM I,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=QBl9MnYr,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-14T10:37:27.171+0000) > > The problem is that after the tutorial, **we** There's your problem. If you don't duo, you won't find many smurfs\*. ######\*Given she plays a few (10+) games alone. After level 10 you shouldn't find smurfs. Maybe the occasional player who already knows the game, but is just as good as a new player learning it for the first time. *** > [{quoted}](name=RedruM I,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=QBl9MnYr,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-14T10:37:27.171+0000) > > EDIT: Is there any Rioter who can give some hard info on how low level matchmaking works? You don't need a Red for that. That information has been available for a long time. Just search on the boards.
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=QBl9MnYr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-14T11:16:33.576+0000) > > There's your problem. > If you don't duo, you won't find smurfs\*. > ######\*Given she plays a few (10+) games alone. With "we", I meant she went into a normal game while I was sitting next to her. We haven't actually played together so far.
: that is because you are duoing with her if you played enough games she might even be smurf tagged too so unfortunately you are boned you can create a new account to level alongside with her and hope she isn't tagged
But I am not duoing with her at all. She made a new account and I am just sitting next to her giving tips. But so far we have not actually played together. The only reason I can think of is that she made her new account on my pc, therefore on the same IP as my account. This may have caused the game to think that she was a smurf If this is the case, then that's dumb LOL
Rioter Comments
: > There are several videos on YouTube by IWillDominate main example being, where he duod with Tyler1 and there was legit, no flame, no toxicity, and he seemed like an actual, geniune nice guy for once. Someone that is actually trying to change. There are also some videos where Donald Trump looks like a normal and likeable human being. This doesn't mean that you can just ignore all the stuff that shows the opposite. Just because there is proof that Tyler behaves SOMETIMES this doesn't mean at all that he has generally reformed to a level that is acceptable. I mean...did you see literally every game Tyler played? Did you read every single chatlog of every game he played? Because that's the only way to actually know if he has reformed or not. I strongly doubt you did that. Riot however did, that's how their banning system works. So I wonder how you can be so sure that Riot made a wrong decision here. You should really consider the fact that you are not even close to knowing everything that is required to form a reasonable opinion about this decsision.
Did you seriously compare the worst president in history with a LoL player? I mean... sure, I get your point. The fact that he's being nice now doesn't make up for the fact that he got 15 accounts banned for being toxic and running it down mid. But shit, this is the worst comparison I've ever seen in my entire life. There's a few differences here: 1) Tyler1 was toxic before. Now he changed, and SINCE he changed, he hasn't been toxic so far (at least as far as I know, and I've seen him quite a few times on other streams). Trump however has never changed how he is. Yes, he can be nice, but only to people he likes or needs because they have power. To all other human beings, he's a %%%%, always has been and always will be. 2) If you ask me, Trump would be capable of killing someone, literally, to get what he wants. I don't see Tyler1 doing that. You know why? Because there's a huge difference in position and power they have. That's why it's just dumb to even compare the two. 3) Bruh... My insight on this: Riot obviously knew for a while that Tyler1 got a new account and has been playing again. This means they were watching him. If they banned him, it must be because he has violated some kind of rule again. But overall, I think he really changed and deserves to be free of the non stop surveillance. Like, at least 80% of the community here has been toxic at least once. Including me. But I haven't been banned. If they just let him do his thing again and stream it, I believe he would never run it down mid again. That Tyler1 is no more.
: > [{quoted}](name=RedruM I,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=JZa6dVmx,comment-id=0010000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-16T16:26:22.168+0000) > > He only noticed in loading screen. > > What should he do? Jump off a building because he made a mistake in a game? LUL > > You do realise that he already has 5 accounts permabanned for this exact reason, right? There's a youtube video where he's calling Riot pieces of shit for banning him while he ints and trolls on a daily basis. But hey, if you wanna keep him in this community, by all means, I hope you get him in your game some day. But make sure you: > 1. don't feed > 2. don't take his buffs. EVER. Even if you're better off using the buff than he is > 3. ping him > 4. say something that might upset him even in the slightest > 5. ... > > Because he WILL INT. so what i get from your post above (not the linked one i just did that to reply) Thirdly: The rengar mid pick with smite wasn't even the reason he started inting. He started inting because he (Shaclone) was farming mid and Rengar pinged that he was on his way to get the minions himself. BEcause you know, it's his lane. so you are justifying this rengar spam pinging because its 'HIS LANE' but when someone takes a jungle creep (the red buff for example) shaco is not allowed to be pissed off (granted inting isnt the way to go about it, but still) kinda double standards much?
> [{quoted}](name=Conphucius,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=JZa6dVmx,comment-id=00100000000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-16T20:09:45.083+0000) > > so you are justifying this rengar spam pinging because its 'HIS LANE' but when someone takes a jungle creep (the red buff for example) shaco is not allowed to be pissed off (granted inting isnt the way to go about it, but still) > > kinda double standards much? I never said that it was okay to take the jungler's buffs without asking. But such things just happen. If you can't cope with that in a normal way, then LoL isn't the game for you. I mean, of course it's normal to be frustrated then. I would be too. But as you said, inting because of it is just showing you're (acting like) a 5 year old. There's quite a bit difference between spam pinging (which I would probably do as well) and inting.
Murder1us (EUNE)
: earlier I moved up to silver 2 from b5 after placements had like 65% win rate and more games than you have currently, then fell down i had decent teams but my lag would just kill the games, Im talking about 400-4000 ms.. Now me and 1 more friend found latency fix program and no more lag issues only if the bastards are watching some netflix shit. plus I am much better now from when I was gold, my teams were mountains away in experience and skill from my current teammates trying to teamwork with these sleeping punchbags. I never said im challenger, like in last game I was 7/1.. however top lane bot lane were just.. uncarriable.. in the end my score was 12/12/4.. I tilted a lot couse ashe died solo like 7 times.. if shaclone was in my position he would be inting every game lol.Please you dont even know what happened that game with ahri and 6/8 is not feed.. annie was 10/8 with 79 farm i was with 165 farm.. plus I solo killed her and her jungler, they just collapsed on me 4 people and took 2 of my towers without my team reacting to it.. I went afk top.
You know what I see? I see this: http://pm1.narvii.com/5850/94344b9deef9298a28dc5053f2ce0eafb760e6e7_hq.jpg First you were bragging about having "amazing" stats, and now that I proved that your stats are not amazing at all, you start giving excuses and blaming your team. ANYWAY, this all has nothing to do with the original post, so please spare us the "I should be higher elo but my teammates are uncarryable" BS speech.
Murder1us (EUNE)
: Feeling bad for those who are playing with him? pls I want to play in a game with him I actually watched 1 video of him explaining why he is inting and the guy actually has very good game knowledge.. " I feel bad " what kind of lame excuse is that? like last game I picked riven because I main top and always go riven, and before I realised I was jungle it was too late, so I dodged(simply because I know riven needs A LOT OF FARM).. I try mybest to carry, but sometimes you can tell from champ select that the players you play with are troll!.. and actually atleast 80% of the wins I have are result of me carrying with ridiculus scores like 10/1... but I never trollpick a lane and idk feeding in midlane is like impossible for me.. the shortest lane I mean cmon youre basicly 4 cm away from your tower maximum?? Come on?? I %%%%in get camped 80% of my games in the longest and riskiest saltiest top lane and I dont feed.. and this guy picks rengar not knowing what will happen to him?? I would int too.. its useless trying, a rengar whos behind and does 0 dmg, is not going to win game. Youre some hyped kid, who got in this game yesterday.. Sometimes after 6-7 minutes you can just tell that youre going to lose, youre still trying your best but youre still losing.. I think they should bring the option for feeding, let the feeders play amongst themselves. I am tired of carrying noobs honestly, I am also tired of playing against a bot on toplane.
> [{quoted}](name=Murder1us,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=JZa6dVmx,comment-id=00070000000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-16T16:38:41.949+0000) > > I actually watched 1 video of him explaining why he is inting and the guy actually has very good game knowledge.. Well yeah of course he has good game knowledge. Else he wouldn't be high elo on his main. But having good game knowledge doesn't give you the right to intentionally feed when things don't go your way. > " I feel bad " what kind of lame excuse is that? How is my reasoning to making this post even relevant? and even if it were relevant. I told you why. If you don't believe it, then that's your choice. But I don't get how it makes any difference. > like last game I picked riven because I main top and always go riven, and before I realised I was jungle it was too late, so I dodged(simply because I know riven needs A LOT OF FARM).. I try mybest to carry, but sometimes you can tell from champ select that the players you play with are troll!.. and actually atleast 80% of the wins I have are result of me carrying with ridiculus scores like 10/1... but I never trollpick a lane and idk feeding in midlane is like impossible for me.. the shortest lane I mean cmon youre basicly 4 cm away from your tower maximum?? Come on?? I %%%%in get camped 80% of my games in the longest and riskiest saltiest top lane and I dont feed.. Again, I don't get how this whole story is relevant to the post, but ok, I'll reply: > and actually atleast 80% of the wins I have are result of me carrying with ridiculus scores like 10/1... http://imgur.com/a/0p3Nc where are these "ridiculous scores"?? I mean, you're acting like you're some kind of toplane god, but you're silver V, you come from gold, and you have a winrate of 49% LOL > but I never trollpick a lane and idk feeding in midlane is like impossible for me.. I'm just gonna leave this here: http://imgur.com/a/DAHsH > and this guy picks rengar not knowing what will happen to him?? I would int too.. Then you would deserve a ban aswell :) > Youre some hyped kid, who got in this game yesterday.. Sometimes after 6-7 minutes you can just tell that youre going to lose, youre still trying your best but youre still losing.. Not that all this would matter, but since you're the one bragging: I'm higher elo than you, with a winrate of 60% And it might be a loss, it might not. I have won a 3v5 before, so I've won worse games than one with a feeding rengar mid with smite. and even IF it was a loss, at least I lost trying, and I didn't int like a little baby. > I am tired of carrying noobs honestly, I am also tired of playing against a bot on toplane. Again, you have a winrate of 49% in silver V. Don't try to act tough kiddo, you're bad LOL AND NO I'm not saying I'm good. I come from plat V, which is terrible. But at least I don't act like I'm a god. You're acting like you're some challenger toplaner, while you have a winrate of 49% in silver effing V LUL
Murder1us (EUNE)
: loool, I dont like shaco as a champion nor do I watch his stream.. Well if he didnt see he could easily dodge. Apologising doesnt make things better, I didnt see? WTF is that excuse.. nope i think we dont need you in this community. I wouldnt watch my language if i was infront of you.
> [{quoted}](name=Murder1us,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=JZa6dVmx,comment-id=001000000000,timestamp=2017-01-16T16:18:32.225+0000) > > Well if he didnt see he could easily dodge. He only noticed in loading screen. > Apologising doesnt make things better What should he do? Jump off a building because he made a mistake in a game? LUL > nope i think we dont need you in this community. I wouldnt watch my language if i was infront of you. You do realise that he already has 5 accounts permabanned for this exact reason, right? There's a youtube video where he's calling Riot pieces of shit for banning him while he ints and trolls on a daily basis. But hey, if you wanna keep him in this community, by all means, I hope you get him in your game some day. But make sure you: 1. don't feed 2. don't take his buffs. EVER. Even if you're better off using the buff than he is 3. ping him 4. say something that might upset him even in the slightest 5. ... Because he WILL INT.
Murder1us (EUNE)
: LOOL So what if he drops? will that make your life better? naah its just gonna feed ur ego about how right you are about things? u just sounded like lifeless jealus bastard deep down you know that lol.. yaay, and judging someone without even knowing him from your own perspective is kinda rude.. because what I understand from my experience, being adult is understanding that every individual is different! Some have high anger issues, some have higher testosterone, some talk too much, some are quiet as %%%%.. is it me or you are just failing to understand this simple thing? and showing how "smart" you are here on the board????? its clear that he wasnt the only one ruining the game if we talk about "GAMEPLAY".. he was inting and rengar still fed. FACT! that you cant deny. Now this is me judging from my perspective? how is that is it fun listening someone judging you from their perspective? Can i change the way you think? NOPE, I give 0 %%%%s if you lost respect or if u still have okay?? but blaming only 1 person and hating on him? Im not even a shaclone fan, never watch him.. but not everyone is going to be the way you see things okay?? and judge face to face.. you might go back with blue eyes.
> So what if he drops? will that make your life better? naah its just gonna feed ur ego about how right you are about things? This was never about my ego. It's about feeling bad for everyone who gets in a game with him. Because from the moment it doesn't go his way, he starts inting. It's about him breaking the summoner's code on a daily basis and ruining the game for 4 other people doing so. > judging someone without even knowing him from your own perspective is kinda rude.. because what I understand from my experience, being adult is understanding that every individual is different! Some have high anger issues That doesn't give you the right to intentionally lose the game. If you're having anger issues or any other personal problem, then play another game where you can blow off steam like CoD or something, and come back to League when you're feeling better. It's not because you have problems that you can intentionally feed whenever you like. > he was inting and rengar still fed. FACT! that you cant deny Indeed. But what YOU fail to understand is that there's a difference between feeding and inting. Rengar was feeding, but he was still trying his best. He just didn't pay attention in champ select, but he lived with the consequences. Shaclone was Inting, which means he wasn't trying to win anymore. In fact he was trying to lose. and I do get that this was a frustrating case. But NEVER in my life have I inted. I ALWAYS try to carry trolls and bad players. What he's doing is just being a manchild. > but blaming only 1 person and hating on him? Im not even a shaclone fan, never watch him.. Maybe that's why you're acting so ignorant. You'll have another opinion of him when you see him inting on stream because someone took his red buff. > and judge face to face.. you might go back with blue eyes. Is this a threat? An attempt to scare me? LOL
Murder1us (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Murder1us,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=JZa6dVmx,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2017-01-16T15:27:26.190+0000) > > Yeah that guy rengar instalocks his jungle He didn't instalock, he just didn't notice in time. The rengar himself said multiple times that it was his fault. > and gives talon first blood in the 1st minute!! Shit happens > so you can blame him for inting wanting him to get banned what about that instalock rengar?????????? You keep saying he instalocked but he was last pick, and he apologised multiple times. > this is why this community is still full of trolls, beause ur all %%%%in butthurt little kids who refuse to blame the instalocker the troll pick and instantly blame him for inting a game thats almost pointless to play with rengar smite mid.. First of all: watch the language. You're not strenghtening your argument with such language. Secondly: At least the Rengar tried. He apologised for being blind in champ select and he kept trying. Thirdly: The rengar mid pick with smite wasn't even the reason he started inting. He started inting because he (Shaclone) was farming mid and Rengar pinged that he was on his way to get the minions himself. BEcause you know, it's his lane. > "I lost my respect for him" Like you even knew why he inted?.. This is it RIOTERS, when someone istalocks mid RENGAR with smite and feeds his ass off, HOW DO YOU HAVE FUN???? Basicly getting stomped while tryharding is NOT FUN, you may aswell troll or just ALT F4 the game.. I dont like trolls and I dont care what the rules are Im not going to make it pretty for them NEVER, not in real life not online too. The difference is that this Rengar wasn't trolling. He just made a mistake. Besides, he inted multiple times because someone took his red buff or other stupid reasons. > I am not his fan or something.. I think you are LOL > You cannot prove me wrong here! Do you even watch his stream? The top three reasons he starts inting are: someone taking his buff / someone dying multiple times in a row / someone shittalking him If someone takes your buff, that doesn't mean the game is automatically lost. Stop crying and keep playing. Someone dying multiple times? Get gud and carry his ass. Someone shittalking? Simply mute... It's not just about this game why I posted this. It's because he ints on a daily basis. He literally ints EVERY SINGLE DAY. No matter what the reason is, that's childish, toxic and banworthy behaviour. We don't need him in this community.
: Honor players that did well in a game.
I remember when I used to give a bunch of honors, until no one actually gave them anymore. But I do agree, I'll actually start giving them again, now that I have read this.
: @Riot: When you don't want this behavior in your game the please let us report it and also PUNISH IT
That "wise" would have triggered me so hard that I would have changed my mind. Him inting or not, I refuse to give them what they want, especially when they're all like "yeah, good boy", treating you like some kind of dog. just let him troll, report him and hope for the best. That's all we can do I guess. I DO miss the tribunal. At least then we felt like we have some kind of influence in it. It may not have been so, but it felt like we made a difference. Now we just send reports and 1 out of 10 000 gets punished.
: Seriously how hard can it be to spot those kind of behaviours? > [{quoted}](name=RedruM I,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=JZa6dVmx,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-01-15T20:25:22.985+0000) > He's even worse than Tyler1 imo. At least Tyler1 is seriously reformed. (no joke) Did Tyler1 ever really fed intentionaly? I've seen him rushing under towers when his support "ks", but only once, which is not game-breaking
Yeah he used to buy 6 tiers and run it down mid
deathgod5 (EUW)
: he's on his fourth account now, he get's banned quite regulary, they haven't banned him as a person yet as they usually don't want to do that.
They might want to reconsider because when he does get banned he's not like: okay I deserved it. There's a video on youtube where he literally calls Riot %%%%ing pieces of shit for banning him. It's pretty clear that he doesn't plan on changing his behaviour, so just ban the guy already. But hey, that's just my opinion :)
: he prolly was drunk its ok
LOL I guess he's drunk every day then ^^
deathgod5 (EUW)
: shaclone flames, the sun rises in the morning and grass grows... what else is new?
That's exactly why I want Riot to do something about him. He does this on a daily basis, and if he doesn't get punished for it, all his bronze followers will think it's okay to int and flame for no reason. Because hey, Shaclone does it, and he doesn't get banned. So why would we not do it?
Nolex (EUNE)
: Who the fk cares?
I have 2 things to say on this: 1. If everyone has the same "who the fk cares?" attitude like you do, then why are there even rules, right? Who cares if someone breaks them on a daily basis? 2. I'm pretty sure you would care if you would go in a ranked game and your shaco jungle starts inting just because he's annoyed with something. Just the fact that he's a streamer shouldn't make him immune to bans. In fact, they are an example, the "hero" of their followers. So if they start inting, and he doesn't get banned, he's showing to his viewers that it's okay to troll and int. So yeah... I think people should care.
: >At least Tyler1 is seriously reformed. (no joke) This is only because he's ''famous'' and can make money out of this.
I love how half the comments are about Tyler1 while I mentionned him in only 1 sentence. My point is not that Tyler1 should be unbanned. My point is that they should ban Shaclone too. As far as I'm concerned, they can keep Tyler1 banned. After all, he did get 15 accounts banned. I could only say: no matter what the reason is... as long as he's not being toxic in game anymore, then it's all good, right? Whatever works for him.
AusgeIebt (EUW)
: Good guy, teach this trashs a lesson. They should permban fktards that can't play and feed and pick sht and throw your games. I sub his stream, good guy.
> [{quoted}](name=AusgeIebt,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=JZa6dVmx,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-01-16T00:37:33.125+0000) > > They should permban fktards that can't play and feed and pick sht and throw your games. You just summed up everything your "hero" does on almost a daily basis. - He can't carry so he starts feeding - He gets frustrated so he starts feeding, and throws the game - Look at his match history on his plat account and tell me he's not going to drop out of challenger pretty soon. I wouldn't be surprised if he would end up dropping out of master, or even diamond, the way he's acting now. You know, I feel you man. I used to have a lot of respect for him. But that was back in the day when he didn't start feeding as soon as things weren't going his way, like a baby who starts crying when he can't get candy. He lost all my respect since he started acting like a 5 year old, saying his team "asked for it" or "doesn't deserve to win"... well if you can't carry, then neither do you buddy. TL;DR Your hero isn't as great as he used to be. He'll drop soon enough. And he'll drop hard.
: I used to love watching Shaclone, he has so much potential in Shaco, and has some sick mechanics with Shaco. When he started to int almost every single game, I lost my respect for him totally.
Same man.. The only reason I still follow him is to watch every now and then to see if he changed. But every time I give his stream another shot, I see him inting. And every time he says "his team deserves it" or "asked for it". That's such childish logic. He literally lost all my respect by getting this toxic and childish.
Smerk (EUW)
: He's playing on smurf, that's why he doesn't care. Riots attention is clearly needed there. P.s. reformed or not is irrelevant at this point, tyler1 ban will not be lifted
Yeah tbh I'd understand if tyler1 wouldn't get unbanned. After all, he got like 15 accounts banned or so. What I don't understand is that Shaclone has been getting away with this so many times.
Adama (EUW)
: Tyler1 reformed? How do you know? he never talks about league!
There's a video on youtube where Phreak is talking about the possibility on him getting unbanned because everyone believes he's truly reformed. And Tyler1 himself reacted on it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah5GKfg-qgQ BTW he does still talk about league every now and then.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

RedruM I

Level 70 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion