Praevius (EUW)
: LF a community....
> [{quoted}](name=primevalgimp,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=GI7VAFbR,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-14T20:52:44.638+0000) > > I'm looking for a well established community that really has potential, something that stands out with teams and really makes me go wow! > think your in a community that has that? > > Then add me on league! @Primevalgimp You might want to check https://forum.dmg-inc.com/ They are a very big clan with hundreds of members with teams and such. I really enjoyed my time in it.
Rioter Comments
zot06 (EUNE)
: just reached honor lvl4
Congratulations, I've already seen several people reaching honor level four today, apparently it's time again!
RosarioPk (EUW)
: 1 game = permaban are u serious??
You flamed so much I 100 percent agree that it's deserved. You should NEVER, ever be racist against anyone and wish cancer to someone else's parents. Only those two insults made it a permaban. P.S: Vergognati.
: Can we talk about SG Ahri's walk animation and her laugh?
I agree with you, the only thing wrong with this skin is her walk but I think the laugh suits her character pretty well. The rest, ofcourse, is amazing. This is one of the best skins I have ever seen and her voicelines aren't that bad either. I agree that the laugh can be tilting but many other champions have this kind of laugh (I'm looking at you Lux) and it's fine. Have a great day.
: Mastery tokens
The system decides whether you get an S or not depending on the other players' performance in your ELO, therefore if they made it possible to get S in URF or ARAM it will just make everyone tryhard for the mastery tokens, whereas Riot doesn't want that and neither does anyone.
: Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday mate and good job in making this video!
Reapër (EUW)
: THE NEW ONESHOT MASTER featuring SILVER KAYLE - BITE SIZE - LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
Well made video but I don't think Riot would approve of the profanities contained in this video. On a side note: I'm starting to consider maining Kayle, any tips?

Rentarou330

Level 68 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion