: I just want talisman back on the rift. {{champion:497}}
i just want my %%%%ing face of the mountain back. this patch should just be reversed
: RELIC SHIELD AS JUNGLER | EASY MONEY BABY
you're not a jungler, you're a support with attention deficit disorder and crappy summoner spells management
: Toxic humans (Season 8)
oh i've said wayy worse things than that. that's an equivilent of water to what an actual toxicity is
Rioter Comments
: CS STEALING IDIOT SUPPORTS
i steal his shit all the time. in silver 1 elo i jsut say "%%%% you, i am taking the kills and cs, i'm a mother%%%%ing sion" i also build full tank after face of the mountain and locket(well now rework butchered my build so i am saying bye bye to support for a while) it's no big deal, just a few "9x report sion" and that's all. it pays off because late game i rip through enemy backline like butter since the frontline is "oh shit it's the pain train, i gotta move out of the way" and then proceed to clear my way to their adc {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
VoIdymort (EUW)
: we will see if you're reformed depending on when your perma kicks in
: Lets hope for the new players that riot will ip ban you if you are planning on continuing your behavior.
lol and ban two other people in my house who play this game. also i can just use a proxy. bottom line is. however you try to stop evil, you can never fully kill it. it will reemerge stronger than b4
VoIdymort (EUW)
: we will see if you're reformed depending on when your perma kicks in
well so far i am doing well. steamroled half of mu promos with jax and got an mmr of g3. higher than my rank was by a whole division O.O
VoIdymort (EUW)
: remains to be seen
: now that's my kind of dedication :D
is this meant as a positive or negative?
VoIdymort (EUW)
: >but i don't regret what i said. typical flamer
why? because they deserved it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Aezander,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9kV14Q0g,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2017-10-17T10:06:17.932+0000) > > Thing is. That "***on purpose***" is the whole issue. It's very difficult to be certain that someone is **intentionally** feeding and not simply feeding because he is -to use your expression- "*playing like a braindead moron*". In most games I've played here and in EuNE, in the Low Elo where I belong, most of the feeders I've met are players that feed because a) they can't adapt, b) they haven't bothered to learn how to play the game. So, I could easily accuse them all of int-ing, but in reality only a fraction of those actually could be intentionally trying to ruin the game for their teammates. > > A) They are punished, but it takes much longer than flaming. > > B) I've played my share of games with people playing like they are actively trying to throw the game, but I've never let their behaviour cause mine to go out of control, and lower myself below their level. Thus, I've never been punished. I'm not a high elo player myself either. but it's not that difficult to see who is inting and who is genuinely bad. I actually expect people to struggle, nobody is perfect. To be perfectly clear, i only consider those who are intentionally feeding and doing bad to be *braindead morons* for the time i am stuck in a game with such people. Because in the end, i can only judge what i actually see someone do and call it as i feel it to be. If someone is just fiddling around on low elo for a few games, then after that decide to pick only their main(s) and climb to a higher elo, then good on them. If they are actually new players struggling to adapt and improve... i've been there too and still am adapting and improving myself. When i report people, which i do maybe 3 times a month and nothing happens, that's ok. And if something does happen, that's good too. My judgment isn't perfect. And last but not least: A) It might actually take too long in comparison to punishment for toxic chat. Then again, i don't have a decent frame of reference yet with other games (CSGO, Overwatch and such) because i have no idea how long it actually takes before a cheater or toxic person is punished in those communities. B) Well, i did let it get to me last week , got a 2 week ban for it. Playing on my other account now with a more relaxed attitude and more focus on myself and actually improving my overall gameplay. Considered writing a ticket with a humble request to have the ban time halved, but since i am close to 6300 IP on the other account, i decided to not write the ticket and instead buy Azir when i hit 6300 IP. Why? Because Azir's rework is, in my opinion, simply one of the best of this year. And now i'm hungry...{{sticker:sg-poppy}}
i came from csgo. nobody gives a shit about chat. seriously nobody gets banned for that, say whatever you want. now if you get reported for trolling or cheating and get put on overwatch(other people review your games). you get punished quite quick
Aezander (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ArchEnemyNemesis,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9kV14Q0g,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2017-10-17T09:14:11.513+0000) > > True, but playing like a braindead moron on purpose will drag others down with you and they will not appreciate that. Thing is. That "***on purpose***" is the whole issue. It's very difficult to be certain that someone is **intentionally** feeding and not simply feeding because he is -to use your expression- "*playing like a braindead moron*". In most games I've played here and in EuNE, in the Low Elo where I belong, most of the feeders I've met are players that feed because a) they can't adapt, b) they haven't bothered to learn how to play the game. So, I could easily accuse them all of int-ing, but in reality only a fraction of those actually could be intentionally trying to ruin the game for their teammates. > Sadly, it seems as though doing just that is never punished as much as those who become toxic in chat BECAUSE of those playing like braindead morons. A) They are punished, but it takes much longer than flaming. B) I've played my share of games with people playing like they are actively trying to throw the game, but I've never let their behaviour cause mine to go out of control, and lower myself below their level. Thus, I've never been punished.
he acted like a moron(borderline inting) we clearly told him to NOT do sth or we will lose. he did them anyway, and we lost. so yeah, i snapped when we realised that we will definetly lose now that he majorly fcked up(besides other stupid shit before that)
VoIdymort (EUW)
: and given your preferance for toxicity, you'll get banned again soon enough
no, i barely say anything now. just kill kill kill. idc about the team now, i care about enemy nexus being in shatters
XEEELI (EUNE)
: they verba abuse me and i got perma ban
I know that feeling. Thankfully i have a second account where i unleashed the monster. Poor new players....
: sometimes a fresh start isn't bad tho, I got permabanned too (undeserved) so welcome in the club m9 ;) P.S. smurfing and smashing new players is even more fun LUL
I know. That moment when 3 top or 2 mid decimate enemy team to the point they ff in 15 minutes. Won against diamond 5(2 band) draven smurf and befriended him. Since i used to main supp he went 20/0 and i went 0/0/15(roughly) amd thanks. At least someone relatively positive. Thanks. I hate this community hence i will rename my acc to reflect my hate towards it
: Your life must be a real blast if you need to get a kick out of bullying ppl in a videogame.
No. But they will be casualties until i get to my rank in ranked again.
: > [{quoted}](name=RikudouSennin007,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9kV14Q0g,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-16T19:55:09.729+0000) > > guess who will suffer now. yes, the new players. guess who is losing your time and not having fun .?. Yes, you ...
nah m8, found two more ppl with permabanned accounts(both eformed), last game we garbage stomped everyone we saw. more fun than trying to climb in past account
: If you didnt care you would not make a post about it and comment to every response you get. Good riddance.
i do not care as in"i do not care about that account's progress anymore" because my second acc is level 29 and reaching old account elo will not take very long(at least silver before season ends)
: > i reported countless toxic ppl and inters for weeks, nothing. There's no way to now that. Punishments are something between Riot and the player and you only rarely get notified when a player you reported got punished. > i lose my shit for two games and you perma ban me. Permabans for two games are rarely given. Only in extreme cases of toxicity. I don't know what you did, but it must have been very severe or you didn't get banned for two games, but had received warnings before this ban.
they always notify me when someone gets punished when i report someone serious. those two weeks? nobody, even though i saw a guy who down right ran mid, a guy who stood afk in bot lane for 10 minutes moving just to not disconnect, and a saw a guy with a name "(black slur) killer" guess what. none of them got anything done to them! i checked. all 3 are active
: > i reported countless toxic ppl and inters for weeks, nothing. There's no way to now that. Punishments are something between Riot and the player and you only rarely get notified when a player you reported got punished. > i lose my shit for two games and you perma ban me. Permabans for two games are rarely given. Only in extreme cases of toxicity. I don't know what you did, but it must have been very severe or you didn't get banned for two games, but had received warnings before this ban.
14 day ban two months ago but that is a whole different story which i will not bother to tell, i checked the in game messages fromthe two games listed. and i remember them well. i called one guy a semen brain for doing incredibly stupid things that were borderline inting and said "commit suicide you (gay slur)"(7 letters in total) to a guy who basically flamed me for trying to save someone. so yeah, i meant every single word i said. i hate the punishment. but i don't regret what i said.
Inckblot (EUW)
: How do you fix bad team morale in a losing Ranked game?
: explains why you're perma banned. for good
try to guess how much i care. already level 29. gonna play ranked again tommorow
Rioter Comments
Phyrz (EUW)
: you are safe don't play ranked. -3 lp just means that when you will play a ranked game and win and for example you will get +25 lp you will get 22 because you dodged. So -3 lp isn't bad. My friend had -15. My client froze yesterday too.
THANK YOU! NOW I CAN REST FROM LEAGUE
Rioter Comments
: WOTG Part 1: Why is everyone on my team so bad?
sorry but when we lose 5v4, and as a guy who lost lane vs kha'zix since i got mid instead of jung(i don't really play mid) and i still have twice as much cs after 30 minutes as my bot lane (100) my team deserves to be called out for their bs
Eambo (EUW)
: MKJogo/MKLol Suspensions
OMG! THANK YOU FOR UNBANNING! didn't read the post fully, but since this is 11 hours ago, i just tried to log in to my acc..... AND IT WORKS! WOOOT!{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Eambo (EUW)
: MKJogo/MKLol Suspensions
i did use that..... like half a freaking year ago. never got warnings, but as soon as i found out it's illegal, i never booted it up again. and the program got switched up from helping player, to making replays, so you saying it's illegal is bs, because last time i checked. it has noting illegal on it now. so you making bans on people who don't even use it anymore( besides from the fact that it became another baronreplay) is absolute nonsense

RikudouSennin007

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion