Rioter Comments
: why do players become inpatient
I get a feeling you don't understand what impatient means. Unless you actually mean inpatient which would be even further from the topic you are trying to discuss)
Suptra (EUW)
: My gf went from honor lvl 3 to 4 after a remade game xD
> [{quoted}](name=Suptra,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ErWvfWAm,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-08-18T22:08:32.685+0000) > > My gf went from honor lvl 3 to 4 after a remade game xD I got both my honour lvl 3 and lvl 4 when I logged in in the morning
KerberosFi (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=LessChatMorePlay,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sQPs00jJ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-19T06:30:55.073+0000) > > do you know that yi ulti doesnt cancel stuns snares taunts roots fears, plz go back to kindergarden and learn to think In case of original poster there was very little cc and still if yi was halfly decent he could avoid it all with q. So practically pretty unstoppable.But yes,if you slam team full of hard cc it could limit the effectiveness of that strategy.
> [{quoted}](name=KerberosFi,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sQPs00jJ,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-19T08:02:13.435+0000) > > In case of original poster there was very little cc and still if yi was halfly decent he could avoid it all with q. So practically pretty unstoppable.But yes,if you slam team full of hard cc it could limit the effectiveness of that strategy. Works both ways though, if the enemy team is half decent then they'll space out their CC instead of throwing it all out at once.
: it feels like the system does pretty much nothing, i dont have a lot of time to play league as i used to, i maybe get in 1-2 games in like 3 days. Every Game is full with people who just try everything to mess up my game experience, be it intentional feeding, trolling (and i dont just mean picking champs which arent even viable in their lane but people who pick it just out of griefing due to getting their rivens, yasuos or kayn's banned) or simply because a other looser lost his game for the same first 2 reasons i just wrote. After this honor system came out i felt like the community has improved, but it only held for like 2 days afterwards its become even worse because people are frustrated that they cant get a higher honor level. Lots and lots of people i used to play with for years have stopped playing this game lately due to the same reason and its this ridicoules amount of toxicity which swamps the game.
> [{quoted}](name=digishelagu,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cdGVHAmP,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-18T20:51:23.072+0000) > > it feels like the system does pretty much nothing, i dont have a lot of time to play league as i used to, i maybe get in 1-2 games in like 3 days. Every Game is full with people who just try everything to mess up my game experience, be it intentional feeding, trolling (and i dont just mean picking champs which arent even viable in their lane but people who pick it just out of griefing due to getting their rivens, yasuos or kayn's banned) or simply because a other looser lost his game for the same first 2 reasons i just wrote. > After this honor system came out i felt like the community has improved, but it only held for like 2 days afterwards its become even worse because people are frustrated that they cant get a higher honor level. > Lots and lots of people i used to play with for years have stopped playing this game lately due to the same reason and its this ridicoules amount of toxicity which swamps the game. Dunno mate, I MAYBE get a proper toxic person every 10 games, but quite often more games without them. Maybe I just have a higher tolerance of toxicity but I seem to not notice anywhere near as much toxicity as people say there is and I am around their elo's.
: Is spoiling Game of Thrones to toxic people bannable?
It's a %%%% move, and you are trying to fight fire with fire which is something that can get you banned.
HYPERczech (EUNE)
: I would ban those who flame constantly, not just those who flame in 1 of 30 games, lots of people have bad days sometimes. But if the player flame like every game, then permanently ban him, done.
> [{quoted}](name=HYPERczech,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cdGVHAmP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-18T18:25:02.811+0000) > > I would ban those who flame constantly, not just those who flame in 1 of 30 games, lots of people have bad days sometimes. But if the player flame like every game, then permanently ban him, done. The current system does pretty much exactly that.
: Witch concept - Unique new jungle concept
I like it but I can't see this as a jungler for the simple reason of how would she even clear camps, clearly not with her W and ult, E seems like a big waste to use for clearing camps and the Q just doesn't sound like it can be used for clearing camps.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: except you can't prove that i'm doing it unless i actually say it in chat
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pdcpzp8o,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2017-08-16T08:24:03.807+0000) > > except you can't prove that i'm doing it unless i actually say it in chat Or a public confession, on boards visited sometimes quite often by official Riot employees. Or a replay of the game in which you can see, that you do not heal said person.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: meanwhile i have my own way of combatting this: i pick teemo support when champion select starts. if by the time i have to lock in, he was banned, i pick nami (or some other support that i'm inclined to play) and the person who banned teemo(if he is on my team) gets no heals or help the entire game regardless if he is the adc or not if nobody bans teemo, i pick nami anyway and game continues normally you guys should try this if you're as bored as i am {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pdcpzp8o,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-08-16T07:27:59.015+0000) > > meanwhile i have my own way of combatting this: > > i pick teemo support when champion select starts. if by the time i have to lock in, he was banned, i pick nami (or some other support that i'm inclined to play) and the person who banned teemo(if he is on my team) gets no heals or help the entire game regardless if he is the adc or not > > if nobody bans teemo, i pick nami anyway and game continues normally > > you guys should try this if you're as bored as i am {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} You know that is considered trolling/griefing? So if you get reported you got a good chance to get banned.
: > [{quoted}](name=Robindino14,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yQsUWqsB,comment-id=00090002000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-15T09:34:54.987+0000) > > You know that he has access to your chat logs? > We don't know what you said since you didn't post them, even after Riot Tantrum asked you to post them if you think you don't deserve the ban (Which you say you do), you still don't post them. > Oh and a little tip, don't post biased chat logs. Which means don't cut them into small pieces that make you seem right and Riot wrong because that won't work. dude, you know that im not OP right? Pay more attention to the comments next time{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=SupremeGUI,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yQsUWqsB,comment-id=000900020000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-15T18:55:24.292+0000) > > dude, you know that im not OP right? > Pay more attention to the comments next time{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Does that change my reply? Only slightly, me telling you he has access to your chat logs is still the same, if you say you didn't harass anyone. Feel free to post your unedited chat logs and let the community decide if you were harassing or not. Also you're still a guy complaining about his ban on a thread about a guy complaining about his ban.
: I didn't harrass anyone, like i sayd i was swearing with my friend. Please inform yourself before replying :)
> [{quoted}](name=SupremeGUI,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yQsUWqsB,comment-id=0009000200000000,timestamp=2017-08-14T21:30:51.153+0000) > > I didn't harrass anyone, like i sayd i was swearing with my friend. Please inform yourself before replying :) You know that he has access to your chat logs? We don't know what you said since you didn't post them, even after Riot Tantrum asked you to post them if you think you don't deserve the ban (Which you say you do), you still don't post them. Oh and a little tip, don't post biased chat logs. Which means don't cut them into small pieces that make you seem right and Riot wrong because that won't work.
: Kayn
Why is it annoying though? It's only for 1.5 seconds in combat
Rioter Comments
icounter (EUW)
: I'm sorry, I dont really visit the NA board often. Can you elaborate on the different cultures :)
> [{quoted}](name=icounter,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=g94OG4h3,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-08-11T21:37:53.698+0000) > > I'm sorry, I dont really visit the NA board often. Can you elaborate on the different cultures :) Well then you are trying to join 2 things without knowing one of them, that does seem like a silly thing to do.
Nakoruru (EUNE)
: Congratulations! Donate some Honour capsules. We are starving here. Haven't seen one for years :)
> [{quoted}](name=Nakoruru,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Ln5g6omA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-11T21:28:37.349+0000) > > Congratulations! Donate some Honour capsules. We are starving here. Haven't seen one for years :) Then you must be from the future.
ScAryMAN (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=VEBTHFwk,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-11T19:56:03.703+0000) > > It sounds like it was banned for being compromised and put on sale. Riot doesn't unban in those cases, either. > > I'm sorry, you won't get the IP of the "hacker", it's private information and it probably changed already anyway. i don`t know what he do but they can see his ip and location and me and plays and so and what is my fault :(
> [{quoted}](name=ScAryMAN,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=VEBTHFwk,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-11T19:58:50.721+0000) > > i don`t know what he do but they can see his ip and location and me and plays and so > and what is my fault :( You say you are a 'webdesign' yet you seem to understand very little about ip's and for examples vpn's. Ip's are easily changed, and vpn's can make it appear you are in a different country then you actually are. and honestly this is all your fault because your account details got compromised through one of your sites, which is your fault.
icounter (EUW)
: Well i do want riots attention, and I believe it is more likely to find it here, but yeah apparently they don't pay enough attention to their own boards...
> [{quoted}](name=icounter,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lX6ErcL0,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-08-11T11:09:14.966+0000) > > Well i do want riots attention, and I believe it is more likely to find it here, but yeah apparently they don't pay enough attention to their own boards... Well Reddit is just visited by more people and these are the EU boards, and I do believe the majority of Rioters are NA
Treycos (EUW)
: And riot didn't steal the idea yet ? Are they sick or something ?
> [{quoted}](name=Treycos,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=w8RB0uBk,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-10T10:01:35.360+0000) > > And riot didn't steal the idea yet ? > Are they sick or something ? The exact same system would simply not be effective in league, and stealing the idea means copyright infringement which is Riot Games against Blizzard and Riot will most definitely lose because they stole it.
Treycos (EUW)
: We've been asking for that for years now It just look too hard to implement
> [{quoted}](name=Treycos,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=w8RB0uBk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-10T07:33:48.504+0000) > > We've been asking for that for years now > It just look too hard to implement Eh heroes of the storm has a properly working death recap albeit a similar thing in league wouldn't work perfectly
BillWithIt (EUNE)
: Giving Underplayed/Forgotten Champions a Skin or Two.
Well urgot and yorick are a bit of an exception since they got a complete rework meaning their skins are practically new
: Riot should smarten up, because they already know how people react to prolonged silence on their part, when what they did was clearly wrong. They should have learned that lesson in Season 6 with the soloq-promise-desaster.
> [{quoted}](name=franticFurball,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=MgeKljdN,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-10T01:53:58.875+0000) > > Riot should smarten up, because they already know how people react to prolonged silence on their part, when what they did was clearly wrong. > > They should have learned that lesson in Season 6 with the soloq-promise-desaster. It's been what? A day? People are really impatient then...
HiTMaNNNN (EUW)
: Unconventional strategies in league: why some things are allowed and others aren't?
Well they got banned for inting, and after a quick look at op.gg they did this twice in a row and yes they did int. The video even confirms this.
: >It's biased because it's their point of view and why they did nothing wrong. If he did nothing wrong, then that is not "biased", its stating a fact. If I call gravity an attracting force, then I am not _"biased towards physics"_, am I? >I mean...look at their scores...). If these scores alone were reason to ban people, then we can delete Bronze, because we will not need it for much longer. >But if Cactopus got confused and had to call for a meeting, something else must be up. Appparently. And I have a pretty good idea what that "something" is: Massive community backlash over a decision that was beyond questionable. >Forgetting that continuous toxicity and intentional feeding do, in fact, warrant a 14 days ban. But that's not the point here, isn't it? It isn't, and I am aware that they do, I just disn't want to make the paragraph any longer than it needed to be. >because that's the info we're being told by the defendants. Well, then there is a very simple way for Riot to resolve that situation: Tell their side of the story. Its been 15h or so by now. And here is an assumption why it takes so long: Because by now they are aware that the players did indeed nothing wrong, and were basically banned despite not breaking any rules.
> [{quoted}](name=franticFurball,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=MgeKljdN,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T15:35:43.227+0000) > > If he did nothing wrong, then that is not "biased", its stating a fact. > If I call gravity an attracting force, then I am not _"biased towards physics"_, am I? > > If these scores alone were reason to ban people, then we can delete Bronze, because we will not need it for much longer. > > Appparently. > And I have a pretty good idea what that "something" is: Massive community backlash over a decision that was beyond questionable. > But that's not the point here, isn't it? > > It isn't, and I am aware that they do, I just disn't want to make the paragraph any longer than it needed to be. > > Well, then there is a very simple way for Riot to resolve that situation: Tell their side of the story. > > Its been 15h or so by now. > > And here is an assumption why it takes so long: Because by now they are aware that the players did indeed nothing wrong, and were basically banned despite not breaking any rules. Well Riot is a huge company, why they haven't said anything yet? Because they need to be EXTREMELY careful with their words, just because of how some people will interpret them or try to interpret them.
Gasburger (EUW)
: Also nice to see that u watched the video, he didn't even have statik then, not even zeal
> [{quoted}](name=Gasburger,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uEaoWAnI,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2017-08-09T13:30:41.647+0000) > > Also nice to see that u watched the video, he didn't even have statik then, not even zeal I watched the video and guess what, if you slow it down and go to 6 seconds you can see that draven emerges, this streamer has the scoreboard open and then you will see draven has a statikk. So did you even watch the video properly before coming here to complain?
Gasburger (EUW)
: Nice 5/2 ADC damage there...
50% crit chance, infinity edge and statikk procced (247,5 damage cause of infinity edge) plus draven Q, yes that does translate to a lot of damage but he also has 128 farm and as you said 5/2. And it is draven, so he has a quite big gold advantage and his Q damage also scales with crit.
: I need someone to smurf with. Dia 5 Supp / Jgl main
You know smurfing is kinda frowned upon in league?
TurtleFur (EUW)
: Thoughts on Draven match-ups
I personally like ashe, the slows and ult really help
: They said i should ask support :c But this is so unfair D: i mean like when you bought a skin for RP you had chance to refund and this skin is rare and i got no rp to buy for This is quite sad xD! Wow this plot twist , i was hyped for it and then One missclick and boom !
> [{quoted}](name=skillermaniac,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=WgBmP5r8,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-08-07T21:27:40.279+0000) > > They said i should ask support :c But this is so unfair D: i mean like when you bought a skin for RP you had chance to refund > and this skin is rare and i got no rp to buy for This is quite sad xD! > Wow this plot twist , i was hyped for it and then One missclick and boom ! Actually 2 missclicks, so kinda your own fault and support will probably be able to do nothing seeing as you must have misclicked twice.
: could we maybe up the required age to play this game from 13 to 18 XD thats ridiculous
> [{quoted}](name=Bundle óf Sticks,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=pbEP9X3b,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-05T20:16:43.309+0000) > > could we maybe up the required age to play this game from 13 to 18 XD thats ridiculous Well hmm maybe offensive wasn't a good choice of words, rather they thought you were a jerk and reported you for that reason. And upping the required age won't change a lot you know, if you look at COD then you know the stereotype of 10 year olds playing it and COD is an 18+ game.
: i got a 2 week ban for typing stfu 5 times in one game, i was talking to my premade who was in discord. unjust if you ask me but hey ive appealed it lets see what a real person thinks. algorithms cant understand context its not what their built to do, maybe if it was an ai but theres no way riot would have had the resources to launch an ai to handle cases on launch and the system hasnt changed in a few years so thats doubtful
> [{quoted}](name=Bundle óf Sticks,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=pbEP9X3b,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-05T17:23:45.057+0000) > > i got a 2 week ban for typing stfu 5 times in one game, i was talking to my premade who was in discord. unjust if you ask me but hey ive appealed it lets see what a real person thinks. algorithms cant understand context its not what their built to do, maybe if it was an ai but theres no way riot would have had the resources to launch an ai to handle cases on launch and the system hasnt changed in a few years so thats doubtful Well someone reported you and found it offensive then...
: How is tristana's Jump NOT a actual jump?
Well as an answer to the original question, I'd say it's at least partly for gameplay mechanics seeing as tris has 2 ways to reset it and making her untargetable during her jump would probably be broken, same with khazix.
: Got Perma banned for using 3rd party software
Okay, does lolreplay add anything else except replay feature (Which is now obsolete) even if you don't use any of the other features, does lolreplay add anything else?
: > They read almost anything around here http://i.imgur.com/jEbCvyX.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Rw1AIYhx,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2017-08-05T06:06:12.881+0000) > > http://i.imgur.com/jEbCvyX.jpg But what if they are like weeping angels?
Jawks (EUW)
: Remove my 3 RP please
Why would you remove it? There is no point in removing it.
: Riot Banned my account for no reason + No email received + No support answer + no chat logs ?
As stated above, a support ticket is the only thing you can do, but do be patient as it is the weekend so it may take a day or more for them to answer.
: How are people able to complain about "tank meta"...
tbh tank meta was funny, after a teamfight you'd just have 2 people slapping each other.
ZexXxoN (EUNE)
: Honor lvl progress
Well most likely, yes it will take as long per honour level. And it is a pain in the ass because you have to earn it and be honourable, if you are toxic you are the opposite. It is supposed to make you think twice before being toxic.
: All of the abilites are really good! I love them all! Next time you do one of theese champion ideas, consider putting in on all the abilites; 1. Cooldowns 2. Scailings 3. Resource 4. Resource Use 5. Damage Types ___________________________________ It'd be easier for people to judge if the abilites are OP, or weak! ___________________________________ But thats only what I think! :p __ Maria Montissori EUW kthnxbai
> [{quoted}](name=Maria Montissori,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=sxu7Xepe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-04T01:12:09.304+0000) > > All of the abilites are really good! I love them all! > > Next time you do one of theese champion ideas, consider putting in on all the abilites; > > 1. Cooldowns > 2. Scailings > 3. Resource > 4. Resource Use > 5. Damage Types > ___________________________________ > > It'd be easier for people to judge if the abilites are OP, or weak! > ___________________________________ > > But thats only what I think! :p > __ > Maria Montissori > EUW > > kthnxbai But it's so easy to ruin a champion concept which such trivial things.
: > [{quoted}](name=l study law,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uqETNFwR,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-08-03T19:42:40.760+0000) > > http://leagueskin.net/p/download-mod-skin-lol-pro-2016-chn > Hi guys,im wonderin can i use this program,for skins?? > Ppl say that its not bannable,but im not so sure? > Here is the link of program and its called "MOD SKIN LOL PRO 2017" > P.S. in this link is picture(by a moderator of lol forums i guess)where says that it is NOT BANNABLE PROGRAM > Can someone pls tell me?:)))) Unless it hacks the servers and makes the unbought skins visible to all then I do not see how it can be bannable, since the app doesn't give the player anything valuable (seeing skins yourself is not really that useful vs everyone seeing your skin).
> [{quoted}](name=ÜFudginator,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uqETNFwR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-03T19:55:19.700+0000) > > Unless it hacks the servers and makes the unbought skins visible to all then I do not see how it can be bannable, since the app doesn't give the player anything valuable (seeing skins yourself is not really that useful vs everyone seeing your skin). What the %%%% are you on about?
: > [{quoted}](name=Robindino14,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=eiaBFnVm,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2017-08-03T15:47:16.898+0000) > > How long do you think the queue times would be without auto fill? It doesn't matter since he just said he doesn't mind waiting. > [{quoted}](name=Dreadlord Mike,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=eiaBFnVm,comment-id=0001000000000002,timestamp=2017-08-03T16:31:23.843+0000) > > Autofill is neccecary cause in higher elos you would wait 30 mins + for the role thats missing. > BTW in high elo a lot of People main Support ist more the adc and top that is missing. > All People should start practising Support as it is the role you can get almost as much game knowledge as the jungle. > People that dont Play Support are either low elo or have no real understanding of the game cause you know, you Need dmg to carry xD Or perhaps they just enjoy doing something other than being a heal/ward bot? I ahte supporting precisely for this. Nothing to do but sit there.
> [{quoted}](name=ÜFudginator,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=eiaBFnVm,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2017-08-03T19:57:25.530+0000) > > It doesn't matter since he just said he doesn't mind waiting. > > Or perhaps they just enjoy doing something other than being a heal/ward bot? I ahte supporting precisely for this. Nothing to do but sit there. Well that depends on his idea of how long the queue times are, if he thinks they are 5 minutes instead of 2-3 then his answer is quite obviously yes but if they are 20+ minutes instead of 2 then he may think something completely else, and that is why I ask and that is also why it matters.
ejpon (EUNE)
: it is not necessary. I don't mind long que times (i think im not only one). If anyone wants to play game asap, pick fill, don't **force** others to play lines they don't enjoy.
> [{quoted}](name=ejpon,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=eiaBFnVm,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-08-03T15:09:41.975+0000) > > it is not necessary. I don't mind long que times (i think im not only one). If anyone wants to play game asap, pick fill, don't **force** others to play lines they don't enjoy. How long do you think the queue times would be without auto fill?
: "Going Mid!" - Lee Sin Main in Season 2
> [{quoted}](name=Sky Lord Warton,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=LEK3HtfX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-08-02T20:16:57.035+0000) > > "Going Mid!" > - Lee Sin Main in Season 2 Could be ganking mid right?
SonenseS (EUW)
: *before getting banned from the thread* No, Nasus isn't broken, from my POV (obviously). He can still be kited, CC'ed and caught off-guard when splitting if you don't know what you're doing as Nasus. He still has his natural counters (ie Teemo and any other lane bully...) and weaknesses (CC, kite, and anything that stops him from landing Qs on squishies), he just got a stronger kit now. And he is strong, with no doubt. He's just not that strong to the point we should say "wtf is this broken ass champ overloaded af kit rito". Also, you say he's broken from your POV. Okay, then what became broken with the buff? Tell me and i might give you a reason for you to make this post ^^ Edit: Ban me. You won't. Or maybe you will. But at least read the comment. Also I didn't downvote. Just to clarify things up.
> [{quoted}](name=SonenseS,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rpMIdV9V,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-08-02T17:36:06.481+0000) > > *before getting banned from the thread* > > No, Nasus isn't broken, from my POV (obviously). He can still be kited, CC'ed and caught off-guard when splitting if you don't know what you're doing as Nasus. He still has his natural counters (ie Teemo and any other lane bully...) and weaknesses (CC, kite, and anything that stops him from landing Qs on squishies), he just got a stronger kit now. And he is strong, with no doubt. He's just not that strong to the point we should say "wtf is this broken ass champ overloaded af kit rito". > > Also, you say he's broken from your POV. Okay, then what became broken with the buff? Tell me and i might give you a reason for you to make this post ^^ > > Edit: Ban me. You won't. Or maybe you will. But at least read the comment. Also I didn't downvote. Just to clarify things up. Uhm banned from a thread? You don't seem to know how these boards work... Moderators can (temp)ban people from the boards but I doubt they can ban someone from a specific thread, plus you aren't insulting anyone nor discriminating or anything in that direction so no one even has a reason to ban you.
: Keep Getting Suspension message after game?
Is it an orange message in a chat screen? Then it is indeed someone on your friends list trying to troll you. If it is a legit popup on the middle of your screen and not related to chat, you might want to head to support and ask them for help.
: Leaver buster??
I recently had 1 game where my internet just completely died and I didn't receive a penalty even when I was afk for the most part of the game. If you get 20 minute waiting queue then you must leave quite often., you should try and fix your issues first before trying to play again.
: first of all, Yes I do offended by that name. I am very offended seeing racist names since I am very extremely against racism. Nothing is legal unless it says it isn't. And leave Jokes to the Jokes and meme board...
> [{quoted}](name=The Hero Simon,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=kH5MUMUg,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-08-02T13:47:40.871+0000) > > first of all, Yes I do offended by that name. I am very offended seeing racist names since I am very extremely against racism. Nothing is legal unless it says it isn't. And leave Jokes to the Jokes and meme board... Actually I think it's the otherway around, laws etc. ya know
: Ïndeed. But that makes his kit balanced. His ultimate is broken at the moment. It's just like Kayle or old Poppy. Having something that imbalance the entire game but their normal abilties is completely fine.
> [{quoted}](name=The Hero Simon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=F9oEjKUN,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2017-08-02T13:33:22.709+0000) > > Ïndeed. But that makes his kit balanced. His ultimate is broken at the moment. It's just like Kayle or old Poppy. Having something that imbalance the entire game but their normal abilties is completely fine. Yeah his kit is balanced, you said it yourself so you can't complain about his ult because it is a part of his kit. Also his max slow is 75%.
: at least none of the champions you mentioned can 1-shot from the precentage of the target. Garen can't 1 shot a target unless it's his Passive target Darius need all his stacks on target to be able to deal enough damage to kill the guy a 25% HP. Syndra needs lots of Setup and can barely kill tanks. Veigar's ult is Extremely weak in early game and mid game also short range on the ult. And Cho's ult is barely useful cause it's op with Gargole right now and he has to be pretty close to his target to use it. Urgot's ult is a skillshot who deals 25% of anyone's HP at every rank. Slows up to 90%, has range of 1200 and deals additional damage on impact. And Don't forget no one can stop him from executing his opponent unless you kill him. + low Cooldown The only downside is that it is a skillshot and You can Zhonya's through the ult.
> [{quoted}](name=The Hero Simon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=F9oEjKUN,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-08-01T20:02:56.810+0000) > > at least none of the champions you mentioned can 1-shot from the precentage of the target. > Garen can't 1 shot a target unless it's his Passive target > Darius need all his stacks on target to be able to deal enough damage to kill the guy a 25% HP. > Syndra needs lots of Setup and can barely kill tanks. > Veigar's ult is Extremely weak in early game and mid game also short range on the ult. > And Cho's ult is barely useful cause it's op with Gargole right now and he has to be pretty close to his target to use it. > > Urgot's ult is a skillshot who deals 25% of anyone's HP at every rank. Slows up to 90%, has range of 1200 and deals additional damage on impact. > And Don't forget no one can stop him from executing his opponent unless you kill him. + low Cooldown > > The only downside is that it is a skillshot and You can Zhonya's through the ult. Well you take only urgot's ult but you take everyone else's nearly whole kit into it. Urgot is really close ranged with his auto attacks/W, if you don't hit his Q you can't fight at all in a minion wave
LovroLox (EUNE)
: Rioters, I have one question.
It's a debatable topic, Riot doesn't currently ban for custom skins but if the program you use to get custom skins also can give you advantages over others in the game then you are likely to receive a ban, same goes if the program provides Riot made skins.
Show more

Robindino14

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion