Rioter Comments
Psykozix (EUW)
: "Attempting to reconnect", once or twice, EVERY game
salihfd (EUW)
: for me, every single emote is gone since last patch, not even the thumbs up emote is there anymore{{sticker:cass-cry}}
> [{quoted}](name=salihfd,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=NgPEEORZ,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-08-13T11:11:34.952+0000) > > for me, every single emote is gone since last patch, not even the thumbs up emote is there anymore{{sticker:cass-cry}} they fix it. at least for me Just check your emote section in profile
: 500 is nothing, check out 'Toucan Celeste'! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=Ananta Śiva,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=cUMILM3m,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-13T09:42:01.864+0000) > > 500 is nothing, check out 'Toucan Celeste'! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} w t f
Rioter Comments
: Veterancy, legacy and event reward emotes are missing
You are not alone. We sent tickets to Support and waiting for respond https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/NgPEEORZ-all-my-emotes-gone
Azuralite (EUW)
: Same happened to me. I submitted a ticket. Let's see if they respond.
> [{quoted}](name=Azuraleaf,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=NgPEEORZ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-01T12:23:16.289+0000) > > Same happened to me. I submitted a ticket. Let's see if they respond. Sended ticket as well 8h ago. If they answer you first, please, tell us Thanks
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rondö (EUW)
: Border
thanks for info! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: about the "compensation" everyone is talking about
You will get nothing from Riots Mark my words
: !!! GAME COLLAPSES BETWEEN 5-10 MINUTES - COMMON PROBLEM !!!
My PC didn't freeze for... i don't know... 5 years? I even forgot what PC freeze is. Last time my PC freeze on Windows XP. You should fire guy who did this. Too many fails for last week (Clash)
Rondö (EUW)
: Eloboosted spotted
Btw nobody answered my question. What should i do if i saw eloboosted account in my games?
ChefSauce (EUW)
: If you really think he is boosted, why not just be happy that he wasted his money? Why even make a post?
> [{quoted}](name=ChefSauce,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=6l4WMp3o,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-05-26T00:52:53.079+0000) > > If you really think he is boosted, why not just be happy that he wasted his money? Why even make a post? Eloboost is violation of the rules, right? Like using scripts (cheating), swearing (Verbal abuse) or call someone g•y n••ger from outer space (hate speech). I need to know how can i help Riot games (and community first of all) to punish someone, who break the rules. Just it.
Rioter Comments
: Pathetic excuse of a company
5 free tickets from Riot as "Sorry, we fked up" would be nice
: Permanently Banned for these Chatlogs???
I'm 99% sure they detect not only what you said, but also how _much_ you said. I bet it's not your first ban. This two chats itself not worth perma, but if you already recieve 5,10 chat restricts and 14 day ban — you deserve this perma. Create new acc and try to not tilt that hard. Good luck.
: So I met this sexist stereotypical person
: What do i do??
> i can report the guy by sending ticket to riot support. No you can't. https://i.imgur.com/rF2DbcA.png Don't waste your time.
: Statistics page
Yeah, that was a cool feature of old client. I hope they will return it back to new client soon
dlanaras (EUNE)
: S+ no chest
Are you 100% sure you: 1. Have avalible chests 2. Don't get chest on Taric earlier? 3. Actually got S? Double check everything, bcs i got my chests in 100% of cases
: {{champion:17}} {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=YourNumber1Fan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AtOzdU62,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-05-13T04:24:51.911+0000) > > {{champion:17}} {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} fight me if you dare
: ok so this is just wow,,, really? for talking too much
> Riot Lyte, the guy you keep calling a "random", is the creator of the IFS and used twitter, reddit and ask.fm very frequently. > Lyte was the head of the PB team before resigning. A noname, you say? > Case in point: Lyte was the head of the PB team, and Riot Tantram, surprise, is a red. Hey, Lyte, if you are reading this: give this guy autograph already
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XKPxAYs0,comment-id=0001000100040000000000000001,timestamp=2018-05-12T17:17:52.924+0000) > > Riot Lyte, the guy you keep calling a "random", is the creator of the IFS and used twitter, reddit and ask.fm very frequently. > > Perhaps you should read the names of the posters, before dismissing the evidence you **are not** due, because the burden of proof is on *you*? you are super boring conversation over
SahalLs1z (EUW)
: Yasuo and Rikki The chosen boy
I wonder what it is about? Who is Rikki? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
5one (EUNE)
: Who is the hardest champion but most effective when mastered?
God-tier champions (my opinion) Jungle: {{champion:254}} {{champion:131}} Adc: {{champion:119}} {{champion:429}} Top: {{champion:17}} {{champion:39}} Mid: {{champion:55}} Support: {{champion:497}} {{champion:12}} off-meta support who rock: {{champion:45}} {{champion:101}}
: Problem with LOL
Hello, **KolbaKamil11cm** Please, after talking with support, come back and tell me why actually you get banned. I am really curious if you can get ban for pre- or post-game chat lobby. Btw, that ban can be mistake. Sometimes (very rarely) they punish people by mistake. So you definitely should send ticket to support! Thanks you and good luck!
Sadäko (EUW)
: Handmade Kindred masks
i thinks that will be my next hobby thank you for the inspiration
Sadäko (EUW)
: Handmade Kindred masks
I can't even describe how amazing is it! {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
Montazuma (EUW)
: No, it works in all cases when determining a punishment, because the game begins in champion select, and ends when you exit the post-game lobby.
> [{quoted}](name=Montazuma,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XKPxAYs0,comment-id=00010001000400000000,timestamp=2018-05-11T14:58:42.427+0000) > > No, it works in all cases when determining a punishment, because the game begins in champion select, and ends when you exit the post-game lobby. That just your words without any proofs. You heard it from some random guy (maybe with green nickaname) at this board who refers to random guy in twitter. Sorry if i'm wrong
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XKPxAYs0,comment-id=00010001000300000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-05-11T14:57:16.169+0000) > > Literally the guy who wrote the source you insulted, *and* the spokesman of the Player Behaviour team, in addition to a developer himself. > > The IFS is neither a bot nor an AI; it's a machine learning system based on various modules. It might not tell you much, but the conceptual difference is massive. It is my right to ignore something form twitter/reddit/facebook/etc. I respect only one source: red nicknames on this board
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XKPxAYs0,comment-id=000100010003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-11T14:40:01.642+0000) > > Ok, but Tantram *still* isn't a "noname Rioter". God bless him. I have nothing against him (cuz i don't know who is it) I just see** in real cases** how it (not) works. My thoughts about it: 1. Riot games want you to believe (to prevent toxicity) in pre- post-game lobby moderation, but in fact AI (bot) checks only ingame chat. 2. If someone like Nunu (again, Febos example at first page of this thread) break the specific rules like intentionally feeding, and this requires real human (moderator) intervention to check this case (cuz AI is dumb), only then pre/post game chats will be checked by real human, not AI. AI never check this type of chats. I really wanted to be wrong. (sorry for my english. hope you understand what im trying to say)
Montazuma (EUW)
: Actually they do. Several people use post-lobby to fire off cancer wishes etc, and it's more often than not, that I get instant feedback notification of a player being punished after reporting those types. Even if you talk to support staff, they will tell you comments in pre & post-lobbies, are included when determining a suspension.
> [{quoted}](name=Montazuma,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XKPxAYs0,comment-id=000100010004,timestamp=2018-05-11T14:27:17.157+0000) > Even if you talk to support staff, they will tell you comments in pre & post-lobbies, are included when determining a suspension. That works only if you talking trash ingame _too_. But if you say nothing ingame (that important), and call someone, as example, a f*****ot (without censoring) - nothing will happens. Even if 9/9 people in lobby will report you. Rules: 1. Don't break any rules while playing (Febos example at first page of this thread) 2. Don't talk anything ingame(!) especially something toxic 3. Hard flame, blame, call guy you don't like a f•••t, n•••er, tell him to "k_y_s" and nothing will happens. (That a joke. DON'T DO THAT)
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XKPxAYs0,comment-id=0001000100030000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-11T14:14:46.653+0000) > > Riot Tantram actually *codes* the system, so, the burden of proof is is on you. It's not us who have to prove you wrong, but you have to prove yourself right. Name&shame is not allowed on this board, but i have at least 3 cases, when random guys in lobby called me "subhuman", telling me to "k_y_s" and even call me n-word (without censoring btw) and they don't get a ban. I checked them. In other cases, if someone say "k_y_s" ingame, they will get instanly 14days ban. I have not only screenshots, but also videos on youtube (have no idea why i waste time for recording this, but still) Dunno, if you want me to send you those videos with nicknames/proofs, you can give me your email. One example: this is screenshot from video i captured. I reported this dude for Hate Speech and record video for Riots Support. He's not banned. https://i.imgur.com/nUIjUpt.png
Oakhill (EUNE)
: Master Yi
So many champions can counter him. As expemple: Jax, Kayn Rhaast (red form) or burst champions like Graves (since Yi is very squishy) And tons of tanks/bruisers from toplane.
realtirey (EUW)
: Not able to get free skins/champions.
https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-reports-eu/XG9jwF7B-cant-submit-a-request > [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=XG9jwF7B,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-12T11:54:52.232+0000) > > As Mcgalakar mentioned, logging out and in on that page should hopefully sort that - sometimes the support site doesn't see you logged incorrectly from other parts of the site, and relogging on the support site itself should clear it up ^^
GreyfellD (EUW)
: The Hypocrisy of League Players
+1 OP > In Game (Normal): "I'll bring my Plat I and Dia I "friends" into a game while I'm Bronze V for an easy win... That not players problem. You can have any friend, but RIOTS must balance teams. 2 dia "friends" and one silver? Just find another 2 dia and silver against them But now, we have this: https://i.imgur.com/MS35xpn.jpg This is ONLY Riot Games fault. They should balance their game. But they doing nothing about it since game released. I blame Riot Games.
realtirey (EUW)
: Not able to get free skins/champions.
From now you can get those skins (Garen, Tristana and Alistar) only by sending ticket to support https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en
Strigina (EUNE)
: Oh, so it's not only "dude trust me", but also a conspiracy. Sure.
> [{quoted}](name=Strigina,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XKPxAYs0,comment-id=00010001000300000000,timestamp=2018-05-11T12:11:52.340+0000) > > Oh, so it's not only "dude trust me", but also a conspiration. Sure. Lol. Show me at least one case when guy get banned for (and only) being toxic in lobby. Until then just get lost Random tweet from noname rioter isnt a proof
Strigina (EUNE)
: Not true actually. [Source](https://twitter.com/MisterLyte/status/598732037554446336) But ofc, if you have another source other than "dude, trust me", provide me with it.
> [{quoted}](name=Strigina,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XKPxAYs0,comment-id=000100010003,timestamp=2018-05-11T10:18:29.770+0000) > > Not true actually. [Source](https://twitter.com/MisterLyte/status/598732037554446336) > > But ofc, if you have another source other than "dude, trust me", provide me with it. They want you to believe in it. That makes you to not be toxic in pre- post-game chats. But in fact, their AI never check these chats. Maybe in small amount of cases, when real human (not AI, moderator) checks everything by himself
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Rondö,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XKPxAYs0,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-05-11T08:31:01.565+0000) > > Pre- post-game lobby didn't count. > That is fact. No one get banned for trashtalking in lobby. That is partially incorrect: [Post Game Chat Lobby Ban](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/E4LnThmW-most-ridiculous-chat-restriction-i-have-ever-seen-in-my-life) > [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=E4LnThmW,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2018-01-24T20:16:21.061+0000) >The reform card isn't indicative of the actual behavior. You were intentionally feeding as Nunu by running it down bot and then AFKed. > > You have a history of this type of behavior as well as playing Kench, and throwing people into the enemy. I will be escalating this to a ban. > > Here is your post game chat: > > let me tell u a secret > u dont get banned for trolling > as long as u keep up in level and u dont feed > tickets dont work > > **The system does pick this stuff up.** However, it isn't always easy for the system to decide what evidence to give in cases like this. > > The trolling ends here. You can be banned for what you say in post game lobby chat. It depends on what you define as "trashtalk".
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XKPxAYs0,comment-id=000100010002,timestamp=2018-05-11T09:32:29.654+0000) > > That is partially incorrect: [Post Game Chat Lobby Ban](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/E4LnThmW-most-ridiculous-chat-restriction-i-have-ever-seen-in-my-life) > > You can be banned for what you say in post game lobby chat. It depends on what you define as "trashtalk". He get banned because int feeding and then afk as Nunu. After several games like this and reports FOR intentionally feeding(!!!!) moderator (or how they are called?) checked game AND pre- post-game chat. ONLY after couple of reports and intentionally feeding. You understand difference between AI (robot, bot, not a human) who ban for bad words in game (and only in game) and this case?
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: >and seeing as how soo many ppl get banned for no reasons in boards Except of the rare situations, I have not seen people being banned for no reason. The fact that they think that saying K*Y*S or calling others trash, idiots etc. is okay, doesn't prove that they were banned for nothing. If you have not being toxic in game (or in the pre- post-game lobby), there is no reason for you to be afraid. Of course false positives sometimes happens (there is not a thing like a perfect system), but in this case sending a support ticket is enough to get the restriction taken off.
> [{quoted}](name=Mcgalakar,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XKPxAYs0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-11T08:23:12.997+0000) > If you have not being toxic in game (or in the pre- post-game lobby) >(or in the pre- post-game lobby) Pre- post-game lobby didn't count. That is fact. No one get banned for trashtalking in lobby.
DiceFM (EUNE)
: Although Tyler1 DID get banned for the same reason and also DID get unbanned.
> [{quoted}](name=DiceFM,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=y0844KIB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-10T08:29:43.016+0000) > > Although Tyler1 DID get banned for the same reason and also DID get unbanned. tyler1 tyler1 tyler1 tyler1 and again tyler1 gosh, i wish you get another ban asap
ˉsorry (EUW)
: Why are FULL TANKS doing more damage than anyone else right now?
Dude, it's Riot game balancing team. My dog can balance game better than them. 500MMR difference between two teams in normals (summoner rift, with same rules as rankeds, on same map)? - sure Tank who deal more damage than fed adc (but also TANK)? - yeah, why not? Still broken champ after two weeks on PBE? - let's release it without touch and nerf him only patch later Dogs don't have ability to distinguish colors, and Riot balancing team can't distinguish numbers. 2+2 = potatoe
: Is this a divine sign?
Teemo is greatest champion in League. You can play it as top with Mallet, attack speed jungler with Rageblade, full ap mid or even supp/apc. You Can Play Every Lane Enjoy.
archerno1 (EUNE)
: And why should you get free LP?
> [{quoted}](name=archerno1,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=L1hNyPZE,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-05-09T19:01:45.909+0000) > > And why should you get free LP? 1 LP. It's one f*** league point. What wrong with you? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Rondö,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=L1hNyPZE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-09T10:58:49.431+0000) > > Simple and great idea that will made **game** less toxic. How could that POSSIBLY make game less toxic?
> [{quoted}](name=archerno1,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=L1hNyPZE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-09T11:00:58.537+0000) > > How could that POSSIBLY make game less toxic? Game, not community. There is plenty things that make GAME toxic. 99LP as an example
Kenvi (EUW)
: please make easier to solo carry
I still carrying solo sometimes. You just need right champ and some skill on him.
Show more

Rondö

Level 175 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion