HercaZ (EUNE)
: I fear nothing, but it really looks sad when there is an actual bug in the game which is so obvious and someone actually let it slide? Cloak of agility - 25% crit rate, yet in reality you buy 2 of them and you get 50% from each? the heck?
this proves that you dont have any idea what u talkin about. sure yas get 100% from 2 cloaks, 25%+25%*2 = 100% math
Neveride (EUW)
: Rare skin showdown!
Pax TF Pax Jax literally every legacy skin every prestige skin every hextech skin
: Got ban for script... in TFT ?
are you using Overwolf or Blitz? maybe Logitech gaming software?
Laurrius (EUW)
: Victorious AAtrox isn't bad
i've got to admit, victorious janna and jarvan are not that good as skins, compared to them, aatrox looks pretty good. But what disappoints me and a lot other people, is that he has already 2 gold/white themed skins, there are some fanmade customs of that skin with armor as example that makes the skin a whole lot better.
: THANKS Riot
i am happy too :D got Pax tf :D
Rioter Comments
: Where did my tokens go , rito ??
1. account sharing will lead to a permanent punishment. 2. tokens expire when the event ends.
: Hey, Blitz app expert here. Basically use an overlay doesn't get you banned (we use two overlays, one for CS and other for see the TFT item recipes). Overwolf are just overlays, not apps, i mean, you can use an overlay for OP.gg via Overwolf (but OP.gg doesn't have an app).. that's the basic difference with us, we have an entire app builded via our engineers and our overlays are non banneable because we are Riot Compliant and we use the Riot Games API. (you can read more about this [here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/225266848-Third-Party-Applications)) Any questions, please add me to discord DARKBOW923#9575 or join our Blitz app discord and you can ask everything you need, also we have our new support page: support.blitz.gg Regards. DARKBOW923 Blitz app expert.
i am in touch with riot too, means nothing btw. any third-party application (like overwolf) that is interacting with league of legends can lead to a punishment. do you guys even read what riot writes? it can be possible that riot might look away sometimes when it comes to those third-party apps, but there is still a chance according to their ToS. §5 5.9 "Using any unauthorized third party programs, including mods, hacks, cheats, scripts, bots, trainers and automation programs that interact with the Software in any way, for any purpose, including any unauthorized third party programs that intercept, emulate, or redirect any communication between the Software and Riot Games and any unauthorized third party programs that collect information about the Game by reading areas of memory used by the Software to store information;" so every third-party program/app is unauthorized as long as there is no agreement by Riot. If overwolf have such an agreement, i am free to believe after a showcase.
DarkG0d (EUNE)
: Blitz and many others are on the clear. I've asked via a ticket and you can freely use them. Please do not spread misinformation.
> [{quoted}](name=DarkG0d,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=T39jlrq2,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-10-25T10:40:16.501+0000) > > Blitz and many others are on the clear. I've asked via a ticket and you can freely use them. Please do not spread misinformation. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/GjYaoQsx-permanently-banned-due-to-overwolf-tft-software
: Aaahhh, you mean a nice item overlay like [THIS](https://www.overwolf.com/app/TFTactics.gg-TFTactics) with item information like everybody else is already using?
> [{quoted}](name=Sunney Drake,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=T39jlrq2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-25T07:09:14.295+0000) > > Aaahhh, you mean a nice item overlay like [THIS](https://www.overwolf.com/app/TFTactics.gg-TFTactics) with item information like everybody else is already using? overwolf is and will be in a grey zone, an overlay like this, can be punished with a permanent ban. this is confirmed by riot. plus: multiple players whined in threads that they got banned for using tft overlay
: can you leave fiddle's old splashart
do you mean the fanart splashes for the 10th birthday? u know...they are just temporary?...
yMlMonroe (EUW)
: "Toxic as hell" Idk if you have even seen any toxicity or have you been living in your own bubble of safety. Welcome to real world. Maybe you will learn.
you are calling people ret.ards, how in the world of reality isnt that toxic? your parents didnt raised you correctly.
yMlMonroe (EUW)
: You actually get banned for 2 weeks if you give up playing a lost game?
since Thread owner is toxic as hell as u can see here, i am voting to change his 14 day ban #RiotPls
Gόld (EUW)
: i think people played TFT more than URF is just because TFT has rewards line. if URF had rewards like TFT, TFT won't reach half of URF. just sayin
you mean the garbage rewards? yea sure
DoomKnives (EUNE)
: RIOT ruinned TFT
everyone saying "OmEgALuL wHo Tf PlAyS TfT" TFT is their second most played Gamemode beside of SR OF ALL TIME and it even beated urf when it comes to playtime over the time.
Rest1nPeace (EUNE)
: old champion
: I asked riot about those overlay. They said they are legal because they don't give an actual advantage to player and the info the overlays give can used by everyone.
it is an advantage when u use it, but someone else doesn't
: banned for using tftactics
omg you really thought using this UI changing cheat isnt a ban reason? hahaha
: 0.25 AP ratio, is this a %%%%ing joke?
i think kennen is still playable
Cypherous (EUW)
: There will be extra champs in the future thats the thing :P Also, like i said, you can make assassins with items
they will add Kai'Sa as assassin.
Cypherous (EUW)
: Yes and? They do this before the new champions are added, you must be new here Also, you can make assassins with items
they extra mentioned that there wont be new champs
Soulrk (EUNE)
: Why Barrier is not shielding me from Pyke R??
Pykes ult ignores all shield effects, janna E and Barrier are both shield effects...read his ult please^^
Spearki (EUW)
: UNjustified baan riot won't remove it!!!!!!
my danish is not the best, but doesnt "%%%" in danish means something like kiss? so the sentence you wrote was "kiss kiss for you beautiful"? saying that the word "%%%" doesnt exist in the danish language looks like a huge lack of language skill. whoever that riot employee was, holy he should go back to school lel
Rioter Comments
: Feeders/Afk/ Toxic. Is LOL still worth playing in 2019
For playing TFT yes. playing soloq, no.
: Golem and Spiderlings in TFT
Without this sideeffect, i doubt anyone would go Shapeshifter after the nerf.
: > [{quoted}](name=Roxãs,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=cj4MM8EK,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-01T02:14:23.337+0000) > > actually, there are 39 garens tier 1 in the pool, so one player could have up to 13 tier 2 garens (doesnt work but just numbers) or better said, 4 tier3 Garens. unfortunately what u say it 100% correct. im not a guy who goes on screeming recklessly without thinking everytime i didntget the champ i want even after i reroll 15 times in a raw. But sadly it is what it is atm... sadly the item rng and champ reset rng is not in a healthy state. 1. one guy gets multiple items in the first 3 rounds while some other player/s gets none on either rounds 2. one guy gets multiple items while the other/s gets none on Dragons. which i might add make a significant change how the game will turns out to be 3. And what u said above, doesnt get what the player wants even after multiple re-rolls.. eg : I've rerolled 17 times.. literally, just to obtain Rengo so that i can have my star2 Rengo which is critical to my assassin comp. I've checked all enemy players decks and find only 1 rengo on their deck. nothing more.. so is it balanced? Yes ik.., the game is still in beta and "we all have to make this game together" as RIOT says. and im totally with them since i love this game.. No more toxicity and boi.. gotta say for all these 5 yrs of league,, i haven't played this much of league games without stressing myself or without experiencing flames/harassing for the past week. So yea.., do u hate the new game mode RIOT created for us? well feelsbad for u mate, stick to normal league and wish u gl. but plss.. stop this immature acts of posting looong threads telling new game mode sucks and all.. do u love this game mode? well good for ya., future looks promising. didnt meant to offend anyone. sorry if i did. cheers. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=LAUGHING C0FFIN,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=cj4MM8EK,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-01T07:36:44.882+0000) > > unfortunately what u say it 100% correct. im not a guy who goes on screeming recklessly without thinking everytime i didntget the champ i want even after i reroll 15 times in a raw. But sadly it is what it is atm... > sadly the item rng and champ reset rng is not in a healthy state. > 1. one guy gets multiple items in the first 3 rounds while some other player/s gets none on either rounds > 2. one guy gets multiple items while the other/s gets none on Dragons. which i might add make a significant change how the game will turns out to be > 3. And what u said above, doesnt get what the player wants even after multiple re-rolls.. > eg : I've rerolled 17 times.. literally, just to obtain Rengo so that i can have my star2 Rengo which is critical to my assassin comp. I've checked all enemy players decks and find only 1 rengo on their deck. nothing more.. so is it balanced? > > Yes ik.., the game is still in beta and "we all have to make this game together" as RIOT says. and im totally with them since i love this game.. > No more toxicity and boi.. > gotta say for all these 5 yrs of league,, i haven't played this much of league games without stressing myself or without experiencing flames/harassing for the past week. > So yea.., do u hate the new game mode RIOT created for us? well feelsbad for u mate, stick to normal league and wish u gl. but plss.. stop this immature acts of posting looong threads telling new game mode sucks and all.. > do u love this game mode? well good for ya., future looks promising. > > didnt meant to offend anyone. sorry if i did. cheers. > {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} it highly depends on what level you are, and what type of tier the unit is you need. Rengar is a Tier3 Unit, there exist 21 units of one desired champion. So 21 Rengar, 21 Morganas, 21, Poppys etc. etc. there are 12 tier2 units, so are there 252 Tier2 units at all. getting one of the needed tier2 is a chance of 1/12 or better said 8.33333% now comes the depending on which level you are, after level 4, there is an 15% chance for a tier2 unit. after lv6, it is 31%. So out of all units, the chance to get one unit that is tier3, is 31%, and this is for everyone out of the 5 u can get in a round (or reroll) so, 31% chance that there will be a blue champ in the buy thing (dunno how to call this), 8.3% chance to get the champ u need, and this is just when no one already bought a rengar. imagine, trying to get the last rengar, that can be purchased.... its like lottery.
: because, and brace yourself for this one, IT'S NOT RNG. you heard me. there are a set number of champions, if you have 2 lvl2 garens and one level 1 garen and meet an enemy with 2 level 1 garens you can reroll as much as you want, that guy has the champs you need and you won't find them. ever noticed that, after you sit on the same 2 or 3 champions that you need for that level 3 and, no matter how much you reroll, you can't find the one you need? then you say "screw it" and sell the champions, make another reroll and see the champion you needed? yeah, that's because that champion is the same one you just sold. i hope i explained it well enough :) the item drop is still garbage tho
> [{quoted}](name=MirirLightHammer,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=cj4MM8EK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-01T00:56:23.753+0000) > > because, and brace yourself for this one, IT'S NOT RNG. > you heard me. > there are a set number of champions, if you have 2 lvl2 garens and one level 1 garen and meet an enemy with 2 level 1 garens you can reroll as much as you want, that guy has the champs you need and you won't find them. > ever noticed that, after you sit on the same 2 or 3 champions that you need for that level 3 and, no matter how much you reroll, you can't find the one you need? then you say "screw it" and sell the champions, make another reroll and see the champion you needed? yeah, that's because that champion is the same one you just sold. > i hope i explained it well enough :) > the item drop is still garbage tho actually, there are 39 garens tier 1 in the pool, so one player could have up to 13 tier 2 garens (doesnt work but just numbers) or better said, 4 tier3 Garens.
: This gamemode is SO BAD. I am rerolling purchases 20 times to get one character I need, and I still don't get it! This has NOTHING to do with tactics, this is a RNG shitfest and completely broken and uncompetitive
> [{quoted}](name=Chiru Michiru,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=cj4MM8EK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-01T00:41:43.384+0000) > > This gamemode is SO BAD. > I am rerolling purchases 20 times to get one character I need, and I still don't get it! > > This has NOTHING to do with tactics, this is a RNG shitfest and completely broken and uncompetitive when u dont get that char in 20 rolls, someone else have it and u CAN NOT get that unit unless the one having it, gets beaten or sells it, so no, nothing to do with rng
Âfk (EUW)
: Yeah , kinda. 'Cause when it's 1 hr or so before next day, day ended for me. : )
> [{quoted}](name=Âfk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EMz3YOWu,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T19:39:52.821+0000) > > Yeah , kinda. > 'Cause when it's 1 hr or so before next day, day ended for me. : ) atleast u didnt got kicked out of the client and now see an "over 20000" waiting queue xd
Âfk (EUW)
: As long as it's 1-2 hour before 29th , ain't counting as 28th at all .
> [{quoted}](name=Âfk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EMz3YOWu,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T19:19:33.933+0000) > > As long as it's 1-2 hour before 29th , ain't counting as 28th at all . a day has 24 hours, so you wanna say, a day for you just has 22 hours? weird view of the world sir
Cypherous (EUW)
: TFT will trigger FWOTD
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=x1HPmkoY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-28T19:18:28.112+0000) > > TFT will trigger FWOTD exactly, but i played my FWOTD 8 hours before that game
Âfk (EUW)
: It's cool, but they DID NOT provided this info , and they just could've released that tomorrow 29th of June at 10'oclock morning Europe, not %%%%ing Midnight, which is 1 hour and not even 28th .
> [{quoted}](name=Âfk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EMz3YOWu,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T18:48:40.125+0000) > > It's cool, but they DID NOT provided this info , and they just could've released that tomorrow 29th of June at 10'oclock morning Europe, not %%%%ing Midnight, which is 1 hour and not even 28th . for me, its the 28th, so yes, they release all that stuff on the 28th.
Âfk (EUW)
: 23:00 GMT +2 ? Are you fkn serious? Where you got this info? If this is true, this is absurd & pathetic, no way that company could say the " June 28th " event release, when it's 1hr and 29th. LOL
> [{quoted}](name=Âfk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EMz3YOWu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T18:42:34.919+0000) > > 23:00 GMT +2 ? > Are you fkn serious? Where you got this info? > If this is true, this is absurd & pathetic, no way that company could say the " June 28th " event release, when it's 1hr and 29th. LOL as i already mentioned, it is 1 p.m. in PACIFIC TIME! (13:00) 1 p.m. in PACIFIC TIME is 10 P.M. in Europe West (germany) [the PACIFIC TIME](https://time.is/de/PT) its not that freakin hard to learn what timezones are.....
Rioter Comments
: My Shop Missing
my shop and arcade event stuff will be released on 1 p.m. PACIFIC TIME, which will be close to 22:00 in europe west time (for me)
: TFT: is this intended?
you can be afk in TFT and wont get punished. so you could soak afk exp the whole day for free stuff. nah, pls no xp in tft
: TFT Queue
u sure playing on euw? my queue time is like 2 secs.
Rioter Comments
WazinGold (EUW)
: TFT
atleast u can buy the TFT loot already
SOM3DAY (EUW)
: "if you don't like it, don't play it" People are still using this as argument? Imagine a world without critique, whether you view it as justified, or not. Do you think not criticizing something for its flaws, even if it's very subjective (because thats what it always is, 'cause at the end something like this is always about personal taste... and maybe having a brain (because rng is not a good game element)) is a good thing? Maybe I should just do the same and tell you to not read my post, if you don't like it? Do you think thats a good idea? But hey, I'm not being butthurt, I just think that the game could be better and it adding this much rng to a game, even though so many people hate it (for a good reason **in my opinion**) is a very questionable thing to do.
> [{quoted}](name=SOM3DAY,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lMvgrGmz,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-26T22:13:45.026+0000) > > "if you don't like it, don't play it" > > People are still using this as argument? Imagine a world without critique, whether you view it as justified, or not. > > Do you think not criticizing something for its flaws, even if it's very subjective (because thats what it always is, 'cause at the end something like this is always about personal taste... and maybe having a brain (because rng is not a good game element)) is a good thing? Maybe I should just do the same and tell you to not read my post, if you don't like it? Do you think thats a good idea? > > But hey, I'm not being butthurt, I just think that the game could be better and it adding this much rng to a game, even though so many people hate it (for a good reason **in my opinion**) is a very questionable thing to do. nah, critic is good and needed, and i share your opinion but not as much as you do ^^
SOM3DAY (EUW)
: Well, you clearly belong to the minority if you like rng elements. I just haven't heard someone unironically saying that yet, you're actually the first one. But feel free to explain to me whats so fun about rng-elements and if you couldn't have the exact same fun without the rng, while at the same time being a better and more fair game overall.
> [{quoted}](name=SOM3DAY,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lMvgrGmz,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-26T22:00:44.052+0000) > > Well, you clearly belong to the minority if you like rng elements. I just haven't heard someone unironically saying that yet, you're actually the first one. > > But feel free to explain to me whats so fun about rng-elements and if you couldn't have the exact same fun without the rng, while at the same time being a better and more fair game overall. i play pokemon since pokemon red/blue, for 20 years now. I am a mega shiny hunter, and the most rng in this world exist when u try to find a freakin shiny psyduck :D so yea, i love hate rng :D
: Teamfight Tactics
https://time.is/de/PT we will get TFT afternoon (13:00-20:00) or in the night (21:00-06:00) in PT
SOM3DAY (EUW)
: Why TFT is a bad gamemode
my opinion: i love tft, yes, even the rng parts. imagine getting 2 vaynes in the first round, another 2 in the second round and another 3 in the third one. with 2 rageblades. and then, u face a tier3 draven while your vayne is still tier2. RNGesus on his finest day. and yet? i dont care about this loss because i had a lot of fun even when it was lost. the ranked system is not like the soloq ranked system and u won't get punished for not being first place like a lose in soloq. (i can only speak about autochess ranked system, but i guess riot will copy that too :P ) but atleast wait until the ranked system for TFT is out. and last but not least, if you don't like it, don't play it, you are not forced, TFT and LoL are 2 seperated games in one client.
Salron88 (EUW)
: question for every jungler out there.
the more the enemy jungler camps top, the more drakes he loses. lost bot -> no drakes won bot -> first turret -> enemy without turret? -> 99% safe drake drake -> herald
: PBE Client changed to ''Riot Client'' after restarting
why are u already having the new client? :|
Shamose (EUW)
: No. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9mtCl6U_Fs
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=iQfJ2mUG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-26T15:57:35.538+0000) > > No. > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9mtCl6U_Fs %%%%
Rioter Comments
: How is this guy not banned yet
thats because Riot Zephyr is not your friend tho :)
: > [{quoted}](name=Roxãs,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Wl3aUYZ7,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-15T19:28:25.761+0000) > > i feel like NB3 should be perm banned and Riot Zephyr should be fired, this is definetly not okay. lol, lets not Forget that NB3 basicly threatened Riot Zephyr, by saying that the People watching the stream will get to hear how bad riot is at giving out bans for People who troll, making riots playerbase/income decrease
> [{quoted}](name=Mikeotronik,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Wl3aUYZ7,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-06-16T15:07:28.310+0000) > > lol, lets not Forget that NB3 basicly threatened Riot Zephyr, by saying that the People watching the stream will get to hear how bad riot is at giving out bans for People who troll, making riots playerbase/income decrease shittalk (from NB3) from its finest, Riot Zephyr should have banned NB3 instead, but still, Zephyr banned Nubrac, so Zephyr should be punished too3
Show more

Roxãs

Level 281 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion